38%

Total votes: 8
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by Thunal33 »

I feel like the obvious reason for the LC kill would be if SVS was town and Scotty was a wolf. What if Scotty cursed himself?
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 153

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:04 pm I feel like the obvious reason for the LC kill would be if SVS was town and Scotty was a wolf. What if Scotty cursed himself?
Feels like w would rather just be able to say clearly "I wouldn't make that kill"

Are we to assume Scotty trusted one of us to say it for them while commiting to the bit?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:03 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:01 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:00 pm Bereft town
Cape town
robyn town
Rondo town
DM town
Wilgy town

Does anyone strongly disagree with any of the above (that hasn’t recently made themselves clear)?
Why is thunal not town?
GTH she is, but she kinda fits with some of my suspects.
What do you read out of the fact they are not responding to me at all? Does that not strike you as odd in the slightest?
Not particularly given your handling of her today. It doesn’t make her look “better” I guess.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:06 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:04 pm I feel like the obvious reason for the LC kill would be if SVS was town and Scotty was a wolf. What if Scotty cursed himself?
Feels like w would rather just be able to say clearly "I wouldn't make that kill"

Are we to assume Scotty trusted one of us to say it for them while commiting to the bit?
Maybe, but I feel like someone else saying it wouldn't be far fetched especially when there's 3 other mafia.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cape town
robyn town
Rondo town
DM town
Wilgy town

Does anyone strongly disagree with any of the above (that hasn’t recently made themselves clear)?
If we broadly find this agreeable, then we’re left with:

Abigail
Thunal
S~V~S
Michelle
LoRab
ts account
Scotty
[JJJ]

While that’s a lot of names, I think the viable teams contained within are relatively few.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:03 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:01 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:01 pm
Cape town
robyn town
Rondo town
DM town
Wilgy town

Why is thunal not town?
GTH she is, but she kinda fits with some of my suspects.
What do you read out of the fact they are not responding to me at all? Does that not strike you as odd in the slightest?
If you must know, I have a rule I try to follow in my games where I make at least 90% of my posts about solving instead of defending myself. I try not to get bogged down in defense since it just makes me annoyed and takes away from my solving.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:16 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:08 pm I would comment on Scotty unpairings if it weren't for the fact that I already resigned myself to there being only 2 mafia that have posted at all.
Understandable. I think we're kind of left with a reasoning dilemma. Let me work it out (for my own sake):

Premise 1: Scotty doesn't fit with most active players.
Premise 2: Scotty can fit with inactive players.
Conclusion: If Scotty is mafia, then he has inactive teammate(s).

If we accept the above argument, we can proceed to another:

Premise 1: If Scotty is mafia, then he has inactive teammates.
Premise 2: Scotty is mafia.
Conclusion: He has inactive teammate(s).

Valid argument. Modus ponens. Premise two requires killing Scotty and achieving a mafia flip.

Premise 1: If Scotty is mafia, then he has inactive teammate(s).
Premise 2: The inactives aren't mafia.
Conclusion: Scotty isn't mafia.

Valid argument. Modus tollens. Premise two requires flipping multiple inactives and getting town flips.

Both work, but the latter requires more chopping. Bleh. Of course neither argument matters if the flips don't align with the premises "2". Scotty flipping town is poop.

The content of that spoiler can probably be ignored, actually. I don't think my thinking was sound, because arguments can just be inverted to suit a desired strategy. But I typed all of it, so whatever here's a post.
If I were to flip today, I do feel like it will be much more substantive to analyze who voted me and why- what looked original, what looked opportunistic.

As I’ve said in my reread, it felt like Robyn was the most opportunistic. I still think cape is town, even if he won’t get off my back.
Princess Abigail is making questionable plays if she were wolf, and though I’ve never seen her wolf game, I don’t feel like voting me looks like confused town.
SVS is straight up tunneling me, so it feels like I’m going down that path again lol and hope I’m right this time
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:35 am Town read:
Cape
Long con
Thunal (uno reversal. I dunno. Really liked the involvement I’ve seen in my read back today. Seems solvy)

Town lean:
JJJ (should not be voted today, only a doofus would do it)
Princess Abigail (I also don’t feel like mafia PA comes after the juggernaut JJJ immediately, tho I must profess I don’t know what mafia PA looks like. I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen it)
bereft (ending response about Robyn)

Scumlean:
LoRab. (Only minorly Scumlean because I haven’t seen too much town equity atm)

Scumread:
Robyn

Others need to post more

I can’t make a good read on SVS at the moment- my paranoia is coming back inadvertently because she keeps wondering why I’m not paranoid. WELL THE PARANOIA IS IN TOWN AND FOUND AN AIR BNB

We’re still missing like 3 people that haven’t posted, which is…….bad. As I have said early on with JJJ, we need town to POST in a no-info dumping game.
@RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie @ts account
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:43 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:18 am
Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:55 pm Im getting a chuckle out of the fact that Scotty/SVS interactions have continued to be of enduring interest in the thread, even as I've found them useful for one thing and nothing else.
Scotty SVS is T v T and this is silly silly
TBD on SVS. She’s fixated on minor details when she does pop in and that’s not something I’m associating with town svs
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:00 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:07 am <Snip>

It's too cold to walk the dog on concrete, we just did the yard this AM, so I actually have time to read the thread a bit, not just reply to @s (most of which seem to be from you?) and do some real time. And, this is a borderline post, since it doesn't really relate to suspicion, but more to general game play, but meh.

I like to tell people their tells, it makes for a more challenging game going forward. Winning is nice, but winning becasue you figured them out, is nicer, IMO. So you can tell me :grin:
Ok, well the sample size is pretty small but you’re doing the thing you did in our last game together that I associate with the bad you- it’s a habit of over-explaining and giving excuses.

And that you’re still fixated on me. Do you even have any other reads?

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
I can see Scotty w. I feel like Scotty's trying to appease SVS in a lot of his posts and even when he finally votes SVS he's still trying to get her off him and asks her for other reads. A lot of TBD on her and holding out on an SVS read that just feels like he's trying to get her off his back instead of solving her.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:06 pm

Maybe, but I feel like someone else saying it wouldn't be far fetched especially when there's 3 other mafia.
Fair enough. Feels pretty all or nothing to me, but it may be the case.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

When I played with Abi as t/t she had extremely strong stances on who not to chop. She was willing to fight me and others when we voted her townreads and was extremely confident. The difference is bigger than I thought when I looked at her meta.

From another game:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:27 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:25 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:22 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:20 pm I also think now is not the time to tinfoil Abi and she's said some borderline clearing things during her fight with leetic.
At least someone gets it

Honestly you should kill me today though
No. Rn I want to kill Wilgy today.
Mmm yikes. Wilgy is like a really bad kill here.

They haven't been playing wolfy their play makes no sense from a wolf perspective the only reason they are PoEd is cause they are slanky and barely there but is that really wolfy? The way they are slanking is just town who can't be assed
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:05 am
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:48 pm Cook the goose!

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Nice wagon you're joining. What will you do when I flip town?
Probably cry a little.

Maybe eat dinner. EoD is around that time.

Then look at your reads and see if they take me somewhere.

Oh also figure out who started the wagon on you.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

Okie dokie. Let's yeet Jack

[VOTE: Jackoftarts] aubergine
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:45 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

Okie dokie. Let's yeet Jack

[VOTE: Jackoftarts] aubergine
I'll join you, better wagon than the current biggest one [VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Hell yeah, let's goooooo
If Jack is town, which I'm leaning that he is, this jump on looks terrible. Wilgy also took some time to say what would happen if leetic flipped town in response to their question isntead of something like "well you were red checked". He knew about the check, but if he didn't catch up a lot why would he know there was a real chance leetic would flip town?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Pretty sure he was around when I claimed. Also I don't see how this is a jump on when Wilgy voted the wagon first?

Wilgy parking there all phase just doesn't feel wolfy this isn't a wolf play this is town Wilgy not giving a fuck
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am I might legit self vote if it saves Wilgy at EoD
For context, the first two posts were when I was the only one strongly sussing Wilgy.

Compare that with how she treated SVS this game. Abi townread SVS but it felt limp and she didn't do anything to justify that except one post calling Scotty/SVS t/t. SVS caught a lot of heat but she didn't jump to her defense or show she actually cared about that read.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: Princess Abigail] aubergine
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Robyn
Cape
JJJ
Bereft

Michelle
DrWilgy

DarlingMonroe
SVS
Rondo
ts account

LoRab
Scotty
Abigail
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:31 pm I don't clear you. I lean you town
I doubt you can't notice its not a lock
This post in particular pinged me. The second line is shade, and wolf Michelle is notorious for omgus. I think it’s her instinct. Even after town reading me, she couldn’t resist the shade.
Town Michelle's notorious for omgus, yes.
You're saying?
And a not lock read isn't a shade.

Sorry i am late, everyone!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who died?
Poll runs till Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:30 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

‪☆Princess Abigail☆‬
13%
Voters: Thunal33
bereft
No votes
Voters: None
‪Cape90‬
No votes
‪DarlingMonroe‬
No votes
‪DrWilgy‬
No votes
‪JaggedJimmyJay‬
13%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle
‪LoRab‬
No votes
‪Michelle‬
25%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, Scotty
‪robyn‬
No votes
‪RondoDimBuckle‬
No votes
‪Scotty‬
No votes
‪S~V~S‬
38%
Voters: DrWilgy, Cape90, robyn
‪Thunal33‬
No votes
‪ts account‬
No votes

13%
Voters: Bereft
Total votes: 8
VC

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:17 pm
This post in particular pinged me. The second line is shade, and wolf Michelle is notorious for omgus. I think it’s her instinct. Even after town reading me, she couldn’t resist the shade.
You're saying?

If that's the reason you are voting me, it's extremely weak, sir @JaggedJimmyJay

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guess no one is here at this hour

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Jay] aubergine

Since you complained about Omgus, take it :evileye:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I'll come back, it's dinner time for me

robyn
screaming
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:31 pm I'm not surprised you didn't die. I'm surprised Robyn didn't die.
i thought you’d be the nk in all worlds lol
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:35 pm
Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:31 pm I'm not surprised you didn't die. I'm surprised Robyn didn't die.
i thought you’d be the nk in all worlds lol
Wait what. Oh that impacts my view of the game then.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You're saying?

“I doubt you can’t notice” seemed like shade. You omgused me hard as mafia in champs.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Jay] aubergine

Not town

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Thunal33 i don’t mean to demean you or anything but every post you’ve posted so far ends up being a thought or a consequence of a thought i haven’t said. you should start signing your posts as “devils advocate” or something
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

jjj/scotty/thunal mighttt be clean, then like svs is lockwolf

can someone please point our the wolf mechanic that destroyed scotty’s ability to type, it’s an open setup and i couldn't find it, but it’d be dumb to fake it in an open setup
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

oh wait it might just be baz
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 149

Post by DarlingMonroe »

working my way, on page 26 rn + writing a reply with multiple quotes :)
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:43 pm

Not town
I concur
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

god if michelle is wolf i ran it down
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

You're saying?

“I doubt you can’t notice” seemed like shade. You omgused me hard as mafia in champs.
So?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Not town
You pretend that not locking you town was omgus
When I show you a real omgus you jump to conclusions.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:16 pm god if michelle is wolf i ran it down
I'm not.

What's your read on Jay?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:06 pm

Not town
I concur
Explain

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:21 pm
I'm not.

What's your read on Jay?
he’s probably just town
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:21 pm
I'm not.

What's your read on Jay?
he’s probably just town
he’s played like an idiot, and i don’t thnk scum jay plays like that for reasons of he’s not an idiot + planning ability

i also think only me/jay/bereft will take this in the correct way
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:20 pm

Not town
I already corrected this falsehood.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Is hard to believe you really think If i was omgusing as wolf I am not doing it with harder conviction as town

Can you explain me your jump on me? @JaggedJimmyJay

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:46 pm @Thunal33 i don’t mean to demean you or anything but every post you’ve posted so far ends up being a thought or a consequence of a thought i haven’t said. you should start signing your posts as “devils advocate” or something
You're not wrong lol. I do find it funny how anti-consensus my reads are today.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Not town
What exactly about Jay's push do you find sus and do you have any other reason to suspect him?
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:25 pm Is hard to believe you really think If i was omgusing as wolf I am not doing it with harder conviction as town

I made a whole case in advance of EOD. You responded to it. I can’t go digging right now on my phone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:24 pm
I'm not.

What's your read on Jay?
he’s probably just town
he’s played like an idiot, and i don’t thnk scum jay plays like that for reasons of he’s not an idiot + planning ability

I don't understand. Jay is for me in mafia gods tier, how come you say he played like an idiot?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’ll be home soon. Gonna be as full blast JJJ as anyone has seen me since champs season 7. I’m done with the silly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:28 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:25 pm Is hard to believe you really think If i was omgusing as wolf I am not doing it with harder conviction as town

I made a whole case in advance of EOD. You responded to it. I can’t go digging right now on my phone.
I certainly didn't read any case, just the post you said that pinged you and looked extremely shallow from you

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:28 pm I’ll be home soon. Gonna be as full blast JJJ as anyone has seen me since champs season 7. I’m done with the silly.
Oh, this I want to see!

Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I'm not.

What's your read on Jay?
he’s probably just town

I understand.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

As of now, this is where I am at.

town reads: me [dm], robyn, Cape90
town lean: scotty, jjj, dr. wilgy, Rondo

????: michelle, thunal, princess A, LoRab, ts account

mafia reads: SVS, bereft
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:32 pm As of now, this is where I am at.

Edit:

????: thunal, princess A, LoRab, ts account
mafia lean: michelle
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:28 pm
I'm not.

What's your read on Jay?
he’s probably just town

I don't understand. Jay is for me in mafia gods tier, how come you say he played like an idiot?
both are true, god can bleed, etc etc, some obligatory analogous nsfw reference
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:35 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:32 pm As of now, this is where I am at.

Edit:

????: thunal, princess A, LoRab, ts account
mafia lean: michelle
elaborate on the bereft suspicion
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:27 pm

Not town
What exactly about Jay's push do you find sus and do you have any other reason to suspect him?
It's about his 'ping' coming from my post where he misinterpreted my sentence as omgus.
Now I get he has a case I didn't read so if there's more then he's probably convinced so idk
Honestly if I can get a read on Jay today if we talk a little I will be content, so poking the giant with a stickomgus is the best way to do it.

Return to “Previous Heists”