Total votes: 8
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 3

Post by robyn »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:29 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:26 pm @RondoDimBuckle @Thunal33 you guys trust one another to solve svs/scotty tomorrow

also you both should tr wigly/bereft/cape and anything else is up to you i suppose
Wilgy and Cape, sure. I have those two as solid town. Can you tell me why Bereft is confident town?
you'll know when ur older
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:29 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:18 pm @RondoDimBuckle i'm almost certainly getting clipped tonight, follow on ts account, i trust you and thunal to solve svs/scotty
Leaning Scotty atm with how he has treated my slot. Pls let me know why I am biased
i literally don't care, just do your due diligence and i trust you

read jjj's d2 posts again over night
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:37 pm It's the end of the semester for me and I have a lot due tomorrow, so I really don't have much time for the game today.
i feel u
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

lol at the towncore just playing footsie with the leadership role
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:25 pm Today kind of feels like a shot in the dark tbh. It's hard to get any sort of confident read on ts account when he's been gone for this long but I haven't found any of his posts towny.
I dont, who would you go if you could tell everyone to jump on someone now?
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:26 pm @RondoDimBuckle @Thunal33 you guys trust one another to solve svs/scotty tomorrow

also you both should tr wigly/bereft/cape and anything else is up to you i suppose
I have a light scum read on thunal. Only reason I havent been pushing it is because of you and bereft and JJJ. I will likely end up tinfoiling Thunal unless they produce results today or tomorrow
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:32 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:25 pm Today kind of feels like a shot in the dark tbh. It's hard to get any sort of confident read on ts account when he's been gone for this long but I haven't found any of his posts towny.
I'd go with ts account.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:27 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:10 pm i'm almost certainly getting NKed here lol
No worries Cape will be town leader tomorrow. But I am not sure why they are voting for Neon you might need to deal with that before you go
dw about him

i'm putting u in charge under the condition that wigly/bereft/cape aren't touched
probably just going to push Scotty tomorrow if TS flips town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:29 pm

Wilgy and Cape, sure. I have those two as solid town. Can you tell me why Bereft is confident town?
But I am older than you.
ImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by Cape90 »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:16 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:34 pm I don't think Scotty/Cape are teamed anymore btw, and even when I made the read I knew it was low probability. I just nailed a w/w pair from d1 distancing in my last town game so I got excited when I had the thought.
Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:20 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:03 pm @Thunal33, I had the same thought that Cape's quick flurry of anti-Scotty propaganda might be more about getting out of trouble than actually suspecting Scotty. However, he made some points I thought were legitimately compelling too.
I think subscribing to Thunal's logic is silly, like why would I not only feel the need to get pressure off myself but also bus at the same time? Like to me that's a pretty bad mafia play unless I was gonna play exactly like ilario or something from my mafia team of Severance that u hosted. But you also said you dont in like another post. Generally I am anti bus early on, like I would vaguely sus my maf partners verbally if they were sussing me and if the thread direction was really going that way, then i might succumb. Like I didnt have a good voting record in my recent scum game here.

I felt kinda strange about ur dynamic with me/Scotty and how hard you shifted into me all of the sudden being scum from your light town reads. Felt like you were building specifically scumreads off consensus
I think Cape straight up calling my logic silly is unpairing with Scotty. It's easier to be dismissive when you know it's wrong.
I would like this post to be genuine but I just can't accept it yet

like I can totally see a towny with this character arc but I just don't think thunal is that character yet
some more insight would be nice

I also struggle to reconcile the flipped perspective on scotty without any interaction with scotty themselves whatsoever. That's just ??? even if town, makes the slot way harder to solve
I will think on it tho
Yeah that's kinda where I have been at on Thunal, like I think they say towny things, but they are also things that I wouldn't say are like... bombshells of towniness

Like I kinda liked Thunal just calling Abi town just off the AtE she has been spewing on like... a fundamental gut level. And Thunal has kinda done this thing where they have just kinda stood up for people which is kinda towny too
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:24 pm Current reads list:

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
lol this is so bad
yeah this is why i dont want to ever townread the slot
we could just cfd?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I feel like it's hard for there not to be one in Scotty/SVS. I was thinking it was SVS but now I'm not so sure.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Oh I'm a loan shark now, awesome.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:30 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:18 pm @RondoDimBuckle i'm almost certainly getting clipped tonight, follow on ts account, i trust you and thunal to solve svs/scotty
Leaning Scotty atm with how he has treated my slot. Pls let me know why I am biased

Tonight I will have the chance but tomorrow I am at work then a work dinner then on a date after sleeping in so I wont be active till second half of d3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:02 pm I've noticed a pattern of ts account going along with people easily. I told him to read my ISO so he did as soon as he could. Robyn vetoed the Abi chop and ts account immediately went along with it. I don't think it's necessarily wolfy from him but I'd like some insight on him doing this from people who actually know him.
[VOTE: ts account] aubergine

yknow I have found that wolfy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:34 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:32 pm
I'd go with ts account.
wat. See this is the reason why I can never fully town read Thunal.

"I dont like today"

> What would you prefer?

"idk, same I guess."
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:36 pm

Tonight I will have the chance but tomorrow I am at work then a work dinner then on a date after sleeping in so I wont be active till second half of d3
dw about it, channel your inner zen

read jjj/scotty/svs iso's before d2 posting

jjj made a very strong case for thunal town, and if she is town she'll make it obv as a town leader, i'm inclined to tr her regardless but not at bet the game levels
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:38 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:36 pm

dw about it, channel your inner zen

read jjj/scotty/svs iso's before d2 posting

jjj made a very strong case for thunal town, and if she is town she'll make it obv as a town leader, i'm inclined to tr her regardless but not at bet the game levels
no worries, if you die then Ill uphold the bargain
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 126

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by ts account »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:56 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:16 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:34 pm I don't think Scotty/Cape are teamed anymore btw, and even when I made the read I knew it was low probability. I just nailed a w/w pair from d1 distancing in my last town game so I got excited when I had the thought.
Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:20 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:03 pm @Thunal33, I had the same thought that Cape's quick flurry of anti-Scotty propaganda might be more about getting out of trouble than actually suspecting Scotty. However, he made some points I thought were legitimately compelling too.
I think subscribing to Thunal's logic is silly, like why would I not only feel the need to get pressure off myself but also bus at the same time? Like to me that's a pretty bad mafia play unless I was gonna play exactly like ilario or something from my mafia team of Severance that u hosted. But you also said you dont in like another post. Generally I am anti bus early on, like I would vaguely sus my maf partners verbally if they were sussing me and if the thread direction was really going that way, then i might succumb. Like I didnt have a good voting record in my recent scum game here.

I felt kinda strange about ur dynamic with me/Scotty and how hard you shifted into me all of the sudden being scum from your light town reads. Felt like you were building specifically scumreads off consensus
I think Cape straight up calling my logic silly is unpairing with Scotty. It's easier to be dismissive when you know it's wrong.
I would like this post to be genuine but I just can't accept it yet

like I can totally see a towny with this character arc but I just don't think thunal is that character yet
some more insight would be nice

I also struggle to reconcile the flipped perspective on scotty without any interaction with scotty themselves whatsoever. That's just ??? even if town, makes the slot way harder to solve
I will think on it tho
The Cape pairing was sort of an excited idea I had and I was like "what if I nailed a w/w pair on distancing d1 again", but then it made less sense as d1 went on and Cape continued his push.

If it's me finding Cape calling my logic silly unpairing that you wanted insight on, I find that most people have some aversion to being combative or dismissive when they know their point of view is wrong. People act differently when they know they're arguing for something correct vs arguing for something they know is wrong.

Flipped perspective on Scotty d1 or today?
Well, I want insight on you from other players more than anything. Like it's nice to see your reasoning but it's not raining I personally agree with, like, at all. Only the most wet spaghetti wolves want to avoid confrontation and they're already easy to find

Your flipped perspective on Scotty on day 1. I'm not done isoing you. Saw the same towny glimpses that Robyn presumably did but then diverged

Robyn is in town core and probably knows you better than I do so I would be stupid to not listen to their insight at least somewhat
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:34 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:29 pm

But I am older than you.
are you sure?
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:59 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:19 pm k time to go play music till EOD

if it has to be between me and SVS (as town leader has decreed), I would suggest voting for the player who seems to have already given up, you know?
nothing personnel
You were pushing Abi pretty hard, so why go along with robyn immediately like that?
They're town core and probably better at mafia than me. I'm also in the poe so I need to consider self press options
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:35 pm
Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:24 pm Current reads list:

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
lol this is so bad
yeah this is why i dont want to ever townread the slot
we could just cfd?
Yeah but im gutless and abdicated a leadership position temporarily at SoD.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:39 pm Well, I want insight on you from other players more than anything. Like it's nice to see your reasoning but it's not raining I personally agree with, like, at all. Only the most wet spaghetti wolves want to avoid confrontation and they're already easy to find

Your flipped perspective on Scotty on day 1. I'm not done isoing you. Saw the same towny glimpses that Robyn presumably did but then diverged

Robyn is in town core and probably knows you better than I do so I would be stupid to not listen to their insight at least somewhat
like how are you gonna say this shit when i'm wagoning you

it's like someone in scum chat said "appeal to robyn's massive ego and live"
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:40 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:59 pm

if it has to be between me and SVS (as town leader has decreed), I would suggest voting for the player who seems to have already given up, you know?
nothing personnel
You were pushing Abi pretty hard, so why go along with robyn immediately like that?
They're town core and probably better at mafia than me. I'm also in the poe so I need to consider self press options
not really. if it was between me and neon. I would let myself go over. She has killed a wolf directly. I killed one indirectly. in lylo its better that she is alive not me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Also when does day end? Cuz I dont think its 4 am
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:43 pm Also when does day end? Cuz I dont think its 4 am
1h17m
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'll prolly be gone then, gl.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:43 pm Also when does day end? Cuz I dont think its 4 am
45 minutes?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:02 pm I've noticed a pattern of ts account going along with people easily. I told him to read my ISO so he did as soon as he could. Robyn vetoed the Abi chop and ts account immediately went along with it. I don't think it's necessarily wolfy from him but I'd like some insight on him doing this from people who actually know him.
I'm not an idiot and I'm not good at Mafia. I'd also like to point out that voting whoever Robyn tells me to vote for would make me a pro town wolf

P
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

yuck, 7 on wagon. I want a counter wagon @robyn
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:03 pm
i think it's exactly how a wolf plays lol
I think it's how a bad wolf plays. I'm definitely a lot better at wolfing than towning
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:45 pm yuck, 7 on wagon. I want a counter wagon @robyn
nah, this is a town led wagon, the # doesn't matter
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:45 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:03 pm
i think it's exactly how a wolf plays lol
I think it's how a bad wolf plays. I'm definitely a lot better at wolfing than towning
ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:44 pm
I'm not an idiot and I'm not good at Mafia. I'd also like to point out that voting whoever Robyn tells me to vote for would make me a pro town wolf

P
im not good at mafia

im good at mafia

???
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:05 pm

nothing personnel
Who said I gave up? My desk is outside my bosses door. I can’t Mafia at work, other than maybe a one liner or a smilie.
You were literally like " game hard don't feel like it etc" smh
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:06 pm I’ve given up
Gottem
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

TS hurt itself in confusion?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

FTR This is not an indirect defense of SVS, TS is doing good work there
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 75

Post by S~V~S »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:47 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:05 pm

nothing personnel
Who said I gave up? My desk is outside my bosses door. I can’t Mafia at work, other than maybe a one liner or a smilie.
You were literally like " game hard don't feel like it etc" smh
I literally was not. That may be how you interpreted my ennui, but it is not what i actually said. I said I was derailed (mostly by Day One), and that made me lose some WIM.

Can we not judge others skill sets, plz, k? Thanks :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:06 pm I’ll be home shortly to vote etc although I’ve given up on catching up.
Holy Fuck T's.

Nice cut job. WTF?
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:10 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:54 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:58 am ok what if, wolves and vig shot the same person n1?
I don't think trying to figure this out matters very much
If we don't have a vig shot then we don't have it, regardless of the reason. I don't see anything about the setup that would help us by knowing why the vigi didn't shoot, but maybe I'm just big dumb
If we figure out who was shot, we can figure out who would have shot them and get a free clear
We can GUESS as to who shot them. Not something I'd blindly follow at all. That definitely isn't something I was considering though, so I guess it is still worth thinking about to some extent
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That is ny number one most loather mafia tactic, cutting and editing someones post to make it look bad.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*loathed
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:11 pm regardless of flip tomorrow should be on svs/abbie imo

i'm just getting insane scum vibes from ts account
Even if you think I'm scum

Lynch a different, less cooperative, less sexy scum
My slot is low risk, high reward
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:18 pm feel like ts account has their vote on SVS as a placeholder to then switch to Princess A
NGL I noticed Abigail is self voting and I policy those every time

If you want to die, I want you dead
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:50 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:06 pm I’ve given up
Gottem
This was the post you made, This was the original post.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:06 pm I’ll be home shortly to vote etc although I’ve given up on catching up.
Gross.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:52 pm back in iran i launched a coup along with british forces, #SocialismIsEvil
wowee, how could u say such a thing
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:52 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:11 pm regardless of flip tomorrow should be on svs/abbie imo

i'm just getting insane scum vibes from ts account
Even if you think I'm scum

Lynch a different, less cooperative, less sexy scum
My slot is low risk, high reward
??????????????????
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:51 pm
Holy Fuck T's.

Nice cut job. WTF?
hah
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:21 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:18 pm feel like ts account has their vote on SVS as a placeholder to then switch to Princess A
Idk. He was pushing Abi so much that I found it weird he just immediately went along with robyn on SVS, but I'm not sure I see it as a placeholder.
The only mech info I have is my own role and roleflips
Everything else is conjecture. I have more faith in JJJ's reads than my own, and I'm flattered that you think otherwise but believe me I'm not all that
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:52 pm That is my one mafia tactic, cutting and editing someones post to make it look bad.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”