38%

Total votes: 8
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 4

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:06 pm @Scotty chop is up to u!
whoever u want, i will follow
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Eh

I thought you town read Lorab?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: DM] aubergine
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:22 pm
Eh

I thought you town read Lorab?
i do! but i want u to decide where we go today
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 149

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:56 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:39 pm im thinking its thunal & lorab / scotty / princess A

the rest are pretty town like, from my pov
One thing that bothers me about yesterday with you: I seem to remember you coming into d3 wanting SVS’ head; and then in d4 it felt as though she wasn’t even on your radar. What changed, if anything?
everytime I pushed for SVS, everyone ignored me. So since I wanted SVS gone, and there were votes on them already, I was cautious that if i voted, then others would unvote SVS, so instead I voted for the person I am voting for currently, Thunal. which is my biggest ping atm
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:36 pm Having read the most recent page, and gone through SVS posts.... they ping me the post so voting for them (SVS)... Scotty might be wolf, but I don't see it personally.
this was literally my fifth post of the game, day 1

i have been going for SVS since day 1 and that read was correct; michelle read as wolf was correct too; my read on ts account was wrong.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

@Bereft vote on me explanation when i had been pushing for svs since day 1?
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

thunal for 3rd wolf, and then after that could be lorab/scotty/princess a
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

okay the more it sits with me, the more I am thinking thunal/scotty
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:36 pm Why is Abbi town? I no longer feel as good.

I’m flip flopping on her each phase it feels like, but that SVS throughline as one of her strongest town reads…is sure something
You clearly don't know me if you don't realize based on how I read the game I'm wrong occasionally and I will hard defend my reads
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:08 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:06 pm another way to justify the poe is to realize that yeah lol, cape isnt the NK here unless mafia has literally just been checked out.

its really not that hard
I think it’s blatantly obvious mafia are in a funk, or just not participating.

SVS and Michelle could both be classified as such. Abbi is the outlier in that she’s been around, but hasn’t been a part of the pushes save for the whole ‘Michelle is bad yall’ right before EoD.

Lorab would fit exactly with that mentality of mafia throwing in the towel.
I'm also... yanno... the reason 2 wolfs lay at your feet. My read not withstanding I've sealed the fate of both Michelle and SVS in the very end

I mean I'm a known hell busser but find me a game where I bussed in a manner that gets me minimal town cred.

PoEing me is dumb.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:25 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:21 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:19 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:18 pm anyways i think its exactly DM/LoRab
Tell me why it’s not Abbi?
It seems abundantly clear that it became known to Abbie that Mich was wolf.
Ok, so it’s just believing what she said then?

Because that doesn’t hold water with me. It seems like blatant bussing with Michelle’s butter in the churner, so to speak
Sorry Scotty but I won't allow revisionist history. Read EoD 1 back again Michelle was safe with 5 minutes left until I appeared and told J3 to trust me and vote Michelle

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:28 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:26 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:25 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:21 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:19 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:18 pm anyways i think its exactly DM/LoRab
Tell me why it’s not Abbi?
It seems abundantly clear that it became known to Abbie that Mich was wolf.
Ok, so it’s just believing what she said then?

Because that doesn’t hold water with me. It seems like blatant bussing with Michelle’s butter in the churner, so to speak
Sir, its pseudo-verifiable.
Good news I've found you town

Bad news this push is just really not great

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Good news this push being so far off base is why I found you town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:33 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:32 pm hey boyos, i have to announce that lorab is my top town
yes im sure thats what neon did, mhm, yup

Good news

Nope.

I do town read someone in the PoE though so they are probably a wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:47 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:47 pm scotty man and thunal u girltwink, can i get readslists
:noble:

unordered in tiers:

Abi
Bereft
robyn
Rondo
Wilgy

DM
LoRab
Scotty

I'll get more of an order once I dig into stuff but I feel like we should look in the bottom 3 for today.
I love how divisive I am this game xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I think someone be trying to take advantage of the sus on me and get me kilt for free

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty is too loud probs town off this push on a town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I think it's Wilgy that's the wolfy one on me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Well not on me on me but like trying to throw me under

Nobody will vote me which is the annoying part

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wilgy been lightly shading me for days but only goes into me when it looks like it's easy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

To lazy to check if Wilgy works and even more I'm not sposed to push woofies anymore

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alternatively I'm being defended by a woof

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Even more alternatively they are playing good cop bad cop

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Gotta go back to work

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:49 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:08 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:06 pm another way to justify the poe is to realize that yeah lol, cape isnt the NK here unless mafia has literally just been checked out.

its really not that hard
I think it’s blatantly obvious mafia are in a funk, or just not participating.

SVS and Michelle could both be classified as such. Abbi is the outlier in that she’s been around, but hasn’t been a part of the pushes save for the whole ‘Michelle is bad yall’ right before EoD.

Lorab would fit exactly with that mentality of mafia throwing in the towel.
I'm also... yanno... the reason 2 wolfs lay at your feet. My read not withstanding I've sealed the fate of both Michelle and SVS in the very end

I mean I'm a known hell busser but find me a game where I bussed in a manner that gets me minimal town cred.

PoEing me is dumb.
I sealed the fate of SVS. Everything else is window dressing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 3

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:51 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:55 am Guys I'm really sorry, for some reason I am very demoralized right now. Maybe being suspected after literally making one or two posts (for an actual not real reason) then every time I try to explain where I'm coming from, well I can't do it without mentioning Scotty, and he's like fucking Beetlejuice lol.

I had mostly town reads this whole game. Right now I am one zillion percent not caught up.

Town

Robyn, Cape, Rondo. I feel Befert for reasons, some things they've said . Maybe cause Robyn vouches, and I guess they know each other that well? I also feel Abi is town, but that could be a warm fuzzy cause she t/r'ed me early. I find it super unlikely I'll vote for these people. Or even impossible.

Not Sure, no reason to town read these people, but no reason to wolf read them either.

Thunal, Wilgy, they both seem in their possible town meta as I've observed it, Wilgy tries a bit more to act innocuous when he's bad, and Thunal is a bit more level when she's bad, imo. But they've both fooled me, and rather spectacularly might I add lol

Iffy imo (if it's possible Conf Bias, I'll note it):

Darling (possible conf bias), I'm not sure why Jay was so sure of towniness here, maybe cause Darling bolstered his hypotheses? At one point I thought DM and Jay could be the BTS roles, but apparently not. Scotty, I just can't shake it tbh. And the uber aggro way he comes at me every time I say "beetlejuice", um, Scotty, yeah, that's it.

I have no clue:

T's (it appears they've shown up, but I haven't read their posts yet) and LoRab. I doubt LoRab is gonna show, and that makes me sad, maybe more sad than people trying to wagon her on Hanukkah. But that's also based on personal info that I'm fairly sure no one else in game had. LC prolly knew but he was dead. On the night y'all were trying to lynch her, she was having her head shaved as part of a fund raiser for a childrens cancer charity. So I was in here watching pitchforks get shaken at her, and then on social watching her do good in the real world. So I kinda got salty and over reacted I guess.

And someone in my @'s said something about how my Michelle vote was too little too late or something to that effect.

I baldly stated I wanted to save LoRab regardless of affiliation, I wasn't exactly having a ball in here, lol, and wanted to make sure that LoRab wagon hadn't formed before I voted. I voted left the thread and apparently missed the LoRab wagon that subsequently formed.

I'll be back after work to hopefully read some more (like T's posts) and vote.
I will say I don't think S~V~S/LoRab are w/w because of this particular comment

Other then that, this list is very... whatever and generic
Good reason to town read Lorab
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:40 am I will say this SVS/DrWilgy/Thunal33 is 2-3 town based on my gut feeling
@robyn any thing you would say about this after the svs flip? would you agree with Cape here?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Unfortunately no reason pops out why cape was killed other than the fact that he was just town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

@RondoDimBuckle read on Thunal?
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Honestly I am back to Thunal/Princess A for my two biggest wolf reads
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 5

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

VA21.PNG
VA21.PNG (149.31 KiB) Viewed 72768 times
VA22.PNG
VA22.PNG (176.83 KiB) Viewed 72768 times

Ok lets look at this from another angle now we have a few days worth of data.

Group of Neon/Wilgy/Lorab because I think they are least likely wolf here (I am ignoring Robyns shield on bereft for the thought experiment)

D1 does Mafia SVS vote Mafia Scotty?
D1 does mafia neon vote mafia michelle only to throw her under the bus d2?
D1 does mafia wilgy vote mafia michelle only to help throw her under the bus d2?
D1 does mafia darling vote mafia svs?

d2 does mafia scotty/darling/bereft/thunal try to save mafia michelle knowing their day 1 record is on town? leaving town neon and wilgy as well as confirmed town cape/rondo/jjj/robyn to all gain credit and make the game super hard for them?

d3 does mafia thunal/bereft continue to vote town 3 days in a row?
d3 does mafia scotty knowing he has voted only town avoid a free ts lynch?

d4 does a mafia darling continue to vote off wagon? Then claim they wanted to be on the wagon the next day but were afraid to join us in case we would leave? (That weird me out that statement since I was hard pushing SVS all second half of the day so it doesnt make sense with what was actually happening. now that I think about it. [VOTE: darling] aubergine)

d4 is the mafia team just darling / Lorab? or darling + x or lorab +x or is it more likely that both mafia were on SVS knowing to continue to get kills they had to make sure svs died?
if the answer is darling + x: Which is more likely Thunal/Scotty/Bereft? (Or Wilgy/Neon)
If the answer is lorab + x: which is more likely? Thunal/Scotty/Bereft? (Or Wilgy/Neon)
if the answer is both are on wagon which two?

d4 why did you decide not to keep SVS alive? Why didnt you join the Scotty wagon?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

To be clear my wilgy read is off JJJ's confidence in letting wilgy be town leader, Neon killing Michelle just feels town and Lorab here just afk town is the most likely I could be wrong on.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

@RondoDimBuckle you are so off track. me and lorab together, what? have you even read my posts? did you read when princess A also was so adamant about going against SVS until the bitter end just like they did with michelle?

now its kinda clear to me, princess a was just defending their scum buddies aka michelle + svs, until it was inevitable and then jumped on the bandwagon against them to clear themselves in the process
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

while Thunal did the same thing, after previously avoiding to Michelle and voted Lorab
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

i dont think theres any way now that lorab is wolf tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:04 am @RondoDimBuckle you are so off track. me and lorab together, what? have you even read my posts? did you read when princess A also was so adamant about going against SVS until the bitter end just like they did with michelle?

now its kinda clear to me, princess a was just defending their scum buddies aka michelle + svs, until it was inevitable and then jumped on the bandwagon against them to clear themselves in the process
why is that the one question you answer? there is a whole list of questions there and that is the one you respond to?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You didnt even fully read and answer the question. If and when you flip wolf probably just going to turbo lorab
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

@RondoDimBuckle I have. been pushing for SVS since Day 1, the fact that I did not vote for them Day4 when there was already 4 votes on them, means nothing. If I was wolf, I would have used my vote to at least go against scotty who would have had 4 votes and would have been easier to flip than actually voting for Thunal; who I voted for because I want to highlight my distrust for them, and I think they are wolf skating by
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:06 am You didnt even fully read and answer the question. If and when you flip wolf probably just going to turbo lorab
why are you just clearing Thunal? i dont understand at all
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:10 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:06 am You didnt even fully read and answer the question. If and when you flip wolf probably just going to turbo lorab
answer all my questions
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:09 am @RondoDimBuckle I have. been pushing for SVS since Day 1, the fact that I did not vote for them Day4 when there was already 4 votes on them, means nothing. If I was wolf, I would have used my vote to at least go against scotty who would have had 4 votes and would have been easier to flip than actually voting for Thunal; who I voted for because I want to highlight my distrust for them, and I think they are wolf skating by
when there was already 5 votes on them (SVS)*
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:11 am
answer all my questions
post them again, which ones?
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 5

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:55 am VA21.PNG

VA22.PNG

Ok lets look at this from another angle now we have a few days worth of data.

Group of Neon/Wilgy/Lorab because I think they are least likely wolf here (I am ignoring Robyns shield on bereft for the thought experiment)

D1 does Mafia SVS vote Mafia Scotty?
D1 does mafia neon vote mafia michelle only to throw her under the bus d2?
D1 does mafia wilgy vote mafia michelle only to help throw her under the bus d2?
D1 does mafia darling vote mafia svs?

d2 does mafia scotty/darling/bereft/thunal try to save mafia michelle knowing their day 1 record is on town? leaving town neon and wilgy as well as confirmed town cape/rondo/jjj/robyn to all gain credit and make the game super hard for them?

d3 does mafia thunal/bereft continue to vote town 3 days in a row?
d3 does mafia scotty knowing he has voted only town avoid a free ts lynch?

d4 does a mafia darling continue to vote off wagon? Then claim they wanted to be on the wagon the next day but were afraid to join us in case we would leave? (That weird me out that statement since I was hard pushing SVS all second half of the day so it doesnt make sense with what was actually happening. now that I think about it. [VOTE: darling] aubergine)

d4 is the mafia team just darling / Lorab? or darling + x or lorab +x or is it more likely that both mafia were on SVS knowing to continue to get kills they had to make sure svs died?
if the answer is darling + x: Which is more likely Thunal/Scotty/Bereft? (Or Wilgy/Neon)
If the answer is lorab + x: which is more likely? Thunal/Scotty/Bereft? (Or Wilgy/Neon)
if the answer is both are on wagon which two?

d4 why did you decide not to keep SVS alive? Why didnt you join the Scotty wagon?
@DarlingMonroe
@Scotty
@☆Princess Abigail☆
@Bereft
@Thunal33
@DrWilgy
@LoRab
@robyn
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:12 am
answer all my questions
I feel like you're being willfully obtuse
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

The town literally ignoring Thunal and Princess A as the remaining wolves is going to be its death sentence
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:17 am
answer all my questions
I feel the same way about you; ignoring my point about thunal and princess a
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

answer all my questions
youre asking all these rhetoric questions about what would mafia do when i have no freakin' idea as to what they would do

all i can tell you is what i've done and seen from my pov as a townie
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:17 am The town literally ignoring Thunal and Princess A as the remaining wolves is going to be its death sentence
DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:18 am
answer all my questions
I feel the same way about you; ignoring my point about thunal and princess a
go make a case, that which is asserted with no evidence can be ignored with just as much.

You talk about behaviour that you saw like her saving michelle and svs. If you believe it so much why havent you made a case and pointed out the behaviour for other people? Thats what I did d2. I was wrong. But I believed in it and wanted to convince them. You're just saying things to say things fmpov
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

That is to say. I didnt see what you saw. Help me see it if you are town and want to win.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”