Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Game End

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Re: Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by MacDougall »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:14 pm The whole point is to make a POE that has enough fur in it that it makes day 1 retrospectively readable by forcing the wolves outside it to play around it on a way town don't have to, making life very difficult for the mafia.

I would never insist upon my poe being blindly followed past d1 but in this gamestate there's only mafia utility to bothering outside of it prior to the end of d1.
i didn't know that, i thought a poe was supposed to be pure fur and eject all townies out of it

good to know, i'll keep the tinfoiling inside my head
in a perfect world it is but given it never happens finding a solid enough poe and then narrowing the game harshly into solving through that POE is painful for the mafia inside and outside of it if town play properly...

a pure d1 poe is like as rare as hell and generally the outcome is the same anyway... the point is that as long as it's reasonable and likely to have at least 33% mafia in it then you have enough runway for it to be game winning if the town continue to solve through it and the town within it at least try to project towniness
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:12 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:08 pm more I'm rejecting your "1 in" logic
So.... 2?
legally you are not allowed to post any opinion about me for an indefinite period that will end when I say so

my lawyers are already talking with your lawyers
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's say the relatively consensus poe here is something like pyxxy/abigail/scotty. I personally don't have Scotty as mafia but let's say we arrive at a position where he's the third most sussed slot for arguments sake (which he might be).

If we as a town are content to say it's unlikely that there are 0 mafia in this group, which I am due to how many townreads I have outside of it.

We limit the amount of dialogue speculating outside of it and focus our energy on figuring out who to chop from within it, we serve a few purposes.

1. The town miselim is given enough opportunity to project themselves to avoid a shrug chop.
2. The Mafia are forced to pick a side in a way that can result in them bussing, or outing themselves choosing not to bus.
3. The town outside of it reveal themselves via solid teamwork and progressing the game state along a town agenda.
4. The Mafia get boxed out.
5. It prevents a lot of town on town posturing/ego warfare.

I try to force this paradigm in every town game I play and it's why my town winrate over the past couple of years is not just high but so so many of the wins are rapid.

In the games in which I am proven to have 0 wolves in the POE I end up operating within, mafia usually make the mistake of keeping me alive and I'm capable of being able to reevaluate eventually once it's discovered that the d1 poe was pure.

The caveat is the town wintate and the "rapidness" directly correlates with how hard the town try as a group and how committed they are to simply being townie. The more bad townplay. Low efforting. Tinfoiling. Open wolfing as town, that town exhibit, the longer the wolves survive and closer to parity they end up.

So it's important for poe clamped town to keep their neck above the water and keep trying to be town. It's also important that the day 1 poe gets resolved quickly so town PR play is very important ie. vigs need to shoot d1 cws and investigatives need to get green checks on possible miselims etc.

When towns come together in this manner town generally just absolutely steamrolls almost any mafia team except pure "we lost the game at rand" level mafia teams.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:57 pm Does anyone else see what LCs been saying about porscha?

Feels like a mountain of a molehill, but perhaps I'm missing something
There's some confusion, and some frustration involved. My initial vote... Porscha said everyone except DM and maybe Mac, had "howled". I asked Porscha how I had howled, and I considered the answer "you generally just sound performative to me, but it was also more of a comment on the general threadstate" to be handwavy and weak, and felt wolfy.

As for "what I've been saying", here's my perspective on what I'm dealing with:
Spoiler: show
There are two points that I'm frustrated with.

The first is this progression:
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:56 pmif I dont wifom rondo back then that's no fun lol, I'm surprised you took it as a legitimate answer to his illegitimate comment
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:13 pmDon't be surprised, because I didn't, and it's weird that you'd frame the conversation that way. You said I overreacted to Rondo's post, when your reaction was WHA and mine was considerably less "over" and quite less reactionary. This is the reason these answers are being discussed, you are the first one to bring up the idea of either of us taking Rondo seriously. What's going on here?
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:19 pmI didn't take rondo's post seriously, I didn't respond seriously, it's weird that you took his and my posts seriously (guess we can't all have the same sense of humor but rondo is clearly just shit posting)
...so that frustrates me, because Porscha obviously didn't read my post. It diminishes my likelihood of putting effort into further interaction.

The other thing is this:
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:51 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:47 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:47 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:45 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:30 pm is there like, a quick guide to not think long con is scummy 24/7
You already claimed I "howled" and now you can't tell me why you said it?
yeah, you generally just sound performative to me, but it was also more of a comment on the general threadstate
Sounds fake.

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
lmao I see what you did there
Yes, I voted you, and you saw it.
no, with the whole "people wanting you dead thing"

it's like an over reaction hidden behind a joke
Porscha corrects me when I thought the "I see what you did there" was about my vote, and tells me that they were talking about the "people wanting you dead" thing, which is about the reactions to Rondo's post involving us. So that's why my posts following have that perspective.

Then Porscha posts this:
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:19 pmmy accusation that you over reacted was that you over reacted *to me* and *my read* ... had nothing to do with rondo
So yeah... frustrating.
I hope this helps you understand.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:27 pm
So.... 2?
legally you are not allowed to post any opinion about me for an indefinite period that will end when I say so

We're willing to cut a deal.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:39 pm
So.... 2?

bring me a pelt and I'll come to the table
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:35 pm Let's say the relatively consensus poe here is something like pyxxy/abigail/scotty. I personally don't have Scotty as mafia but let's say we arrive at a position where he's the third most sussed slot for arguments sake (which he might be).

If we as a town are content to say it's unlikely that there are 0 mafia in this group, which I am due to how many townreads I have outside of it.

We limit the amount of dialogue speculating outside of it and focus our energy on figuring out who to chop from within it, we serve a few purposes.

1. The town miselim is given enough opportunity to project themselves to avoid a shrug chop.
2. The Mafia are forced to pick a side in a way that can result in them bussing, or outing themselves choosing not to bus.
3. The town outside of it reveal themselves via solid teamwork and progressing the game state along a town agenda.

I try to force this paradigm in every town game I play and it's why my town winrate over the past couple of years is not just high but so so many of the wins are rapid.

In the games in which I am proven to have 0 wolves in the POE I end up operating within, mafia usually make the mistake of keeping me alive and I'm capable of being able to reevaluate eventually once it's discovered that the d1 poe was pure.

The caveat is the town wintate and the "rapidness" directly correlates with how hard the town try as a group and how committed they are to simply being townie. The more bad townplay. Low efforting. Tinfoiling. Open wolfing as town, that town exhibit, the longer the wolves survive and closer to parity they end up.

So it's important for poe clamped town to keep their neck above the water and keep trying to be town. It's also important that the day 1 poe gets resolved quickly so town PR play is very important ie. vigs need to shoot d1 cws and investigatives need to get green checks on possible miselims etc.

When towns come together in this manner town generally just absolutely steamrolls almost any mafia team except pure "we lost the game at rand" level mafia teams.
I do not have a better idea than this. :srsnod:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:39 pm
So.... 2?

bring me a pelt and I'll come to the table
I will.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Generally speaking Porscha has a reasonably reliable effort tell and she has exceeded the min expected already dramatically even if her actual posting is a bit weird.

She won't be able to maintain this level of wim as mafia if she is indeed mafia, and if she is mafia I think she has already been forced to fight pushes on her teammates (accusing my poe of being lhf for instance) so she's a good example of what a wolf might look like who is outside the POE that has mafia within it.

But she still is marginally more likely to be town than mafia simply because of the reliability of that effort read. I heavily caveat the strength of it because she usually as town is a lot more obvious, a lot more heated and she feels a lot like the one wolf game where she actually did break that effort meta and fool me for a long time.

So I would call her a very light townread personally but under consideration in a major way if my POE turns out to have been even remotely pure (ie. Abi/Pyxxy have 1-2 mafia). She also can be teamed with Scotty and Rondo based on a couple of skewiff interacts there as well.

I have a similar read on Robyn but Robyn is less towny as town generally and a bit more cryptic to read generally so Robyn is probably even closer to true null.

Neither are in my POE though. They are both above the null line barely and I'd like to see them keep solving and posting so I can get a better feel for what they're trying to achieve.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Oh yeah longcon needs to die tonight
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Who does Porscha suspect? There's no vote from them and I currently can't remember. There may be obvious answers if I look back.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:49 pm Oh yeah longcon needs to die tonight
Yawn. Didn't you say this long ago already?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:49 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:49 pm Oh yeah longcon needs to die tonight
Before I was toying with it for the lulz now you just gotta go
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Rondo this is the part where you hard claim SK.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:51 pm Rondo this is the part where you hard claim SK.
Good idea. I hard claim sk
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Now that I have 3 power role claims and a no power claim no one will take me seriously
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:50 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:49 pm
Before I was toying with it for the lulz now you just gotta go
You're 100% lulz though.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 160

Post by tutuu »

rondo reminds me of that villain from lazy town

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:06 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:16 am POE

Scotty
Pyxxy
Abigail

I'm quite confident.
this is like lhf central is it not ? lol
I have abbi lower cuz she will get herself out of that spot if she is town me thinks but hasn't
How is it lhf central?
When you made that post im pretty sure they had hardky contributed, only person missing would have been falcon lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:15 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:16 pm I dont know how anybody is reading rondo with any seriousness right now
He is absolutely obvious town to me but I also recognise that he's essentially a Rubik's Cube to most people.
are you able to elaborate why he is obv town?
TMI
:dank_puff:
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:04 pm

Scotty
Pyxxy
Abigail

I'm quite confident.
I have abbi lower cuz she will get herself out of that spot if she is town me thinks but hasn't
How is it lhf central?
When you made that post im pretty sure they had hardky contributed, only person missing would have been falcon lol
that's super untrue... if I wanted to make lhf poe I'd have put serhal, falcon, sig... sounds like you're talking out of your ass.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:51 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:10 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:34 pm

Nah it is.
how? he's just been posting wifom for 2 days, how do you see it as a townclaim, especially for rondo
Porscha here already asking the tough questions

I forgot to get a wreath. What kind of Christmas is it without a wreath?
@Porscha thanks for baiting a wolf into voting me unintentionally but there are more efficient isn't ways to catch them lol.
um, I dont know how I've been strung into this lol, it was really rondo who baited scotty's vote onto you, no?
I haven’t even really got anything from your posts, so I’m not even sure what Mac’s going on.

Which is why his extrapolation as such rings unnecessarily defensive and OMGUS
Can I just point out that Scotty said this and it this very quote chain is him saying "Porscha here already asking the tough questions".
Yeah idk id expect more of a read on me than "havent really got anything" since his comment that i was asking hars questions like... implies he thought it was towny of me lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:07 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:04 pm

Scotty
Pyxxy
Abigail

I'm quite confident.
How is it lhf central?
that's super untrue... if I wanted to make lhf poe I'd have put serhal, falcon, sig... sounds like you're talking out of your ass.
Serhal and sig so lhf i forgot they were in the game lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I do be talking out of my ass a little
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:05 pm Porscha calling my solve of Pyxxy/Scotty/Abigail LHF feels like a pretty bad defense and they feel a bit unusual to me so I could definitely have been wrong earlier on that townread.

Porscha/Abigail/Pyxxy or something could be the solve maybe.
I think as an entire poe it didnt seem to have a lot of thought behind it... scotty at that time had hardly posted, youve pushed him (fair argument), already was on pyxxy. And then just threw abbi in there. Idk, maybe youre right and its easy like that, but if scotty is their loudest wolf and he immediately fucked it up, idk how abbi/pyxxy plan on pulling the game out of their asses and it doesnt seem like they care!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

And what would i have been defending ?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:15 pm And what would i have been defending ?
is this something of a trick question?

wolf teammates
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:51 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:10 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:38 pm

how? he's just been posting wifom for 2 days, how do you see it as a townclaim, especially for rondo
Porscha here already asking the tough questions

I forgot to get a wreath. What kind of Christmas is it without a wreath?
@Porscha thanks for baiting a wolf into voting me unintentionally but there are more efficient isn't ways to catch them lol.
um, I dont know how I've been strung into this lol, it was really rondo who baited scotty's vote onto you, no?
I haven’t even really got anything from your posts, so I’m not even sure what Mac’s going on.

Which is why his extrapolation as such rings unnecessarily defensive and OMGUS
Can I just point out that Scotty said this and it this very quote chain is him saying "Porscha here already asking the tough questions".
Holy shit you’re right.

Also props to you for not outright voting me for that. I legit forgot I responded to Porscha.

Mac probably town
I want whatever youre smoking lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:17 pm

wolf teammates
Its not a trick question, i was making sure thats what you were implying... obviously lol

Sorry scotty i didnt mean to defend you so obviously with my tmi while actually defending our wimless partner abbi. Totally my bad
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 37

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:57 pm Does anyone else see what LCs been saying about porscha?

There's some confusion, and some frustration involved. My initial vote... Porscha said everyone except DM and maybe Mac, had "howled". I asked Porscha how I had howled, and I considered the answer "you generally just sound performative to me, but it was also more of a comment on the general threadstate" to be handwavy and weak, and felt wolfy.

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:56 pmif I dont wifom rondo back then that's no fun lol, I'm surprised you took it as a legitimate answer to his illegitimate comment
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:13 pmDon't be surprised, because I didn't, and it's weird that you'd frame the conversation that way. You said I overreacted to Rondo's post, when your reaction was WHA and mine was considerably less "over" and quite less reactionary. This is the reason these answers are being discussed, you are the first one to bring up the idea of either of us taking Rondo seriously. What's going on here?
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:19 pmI didn't take rondo's post seriously, I didn't respond seriously, it's weird that you took his and my posts seriously (guess we can't all have the same sense of humor but rondo is clearly just shit posting)
...so that frustrates me, because Porscha obviously didn't read my post. It diminishes my likelihood of putting effort into further interaction.

The other thing is this:

yeah, you generally just sound performative to me, but it was also more of a comment on the general threadstate
Sounds fake.

Porscha corrects me when I thought the "I see what you did there" was about my vote, and tells me that they were talking about the "people wanting you dead" thing, which is about the reactions to Rondo's post involving us. So that's why my posts following have that perspective.

Then Porscha posts this:
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:19 pmmy accusation that you over reacted was that you over reacted *to me* and *my read* ... had nothing to do with rondo
So yeah... frustrating.

Hmmmmmm

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:15 pm I feel like I've been barely even trying and I'm top poster. That's kind of weird to me.
Well "obv town" rondo said dadv so maybe trust your read there since its so strong
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:39 pm

wolf teammates
Its not a trick question, i was making sure thats what you were implying... obviously lol

Sorry scotty i didnt mean to defend you so obviously with my tmi while actually defending our wimless partner abbi. Totally my bad
humiliate me more it makes me tingle
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:40 pm

The other thing is this:

Sounds fake.

Then Porscha posts this:
So yeah... frustrating.

Hmmmmmm

Read long cons iso and come tell me he cares about anyone other than me, to which he is still pushing my read as "fake" when it clearly isnt, and even after he kept pushing me on the rondo remark (when it was never about the rondo remark), he doesnt make a case about me. Just casually asks pointless questions every 6 hours until he sees someone ask a question about me, then he throws his weight into trying to make me look bad off of his own made up reason ... almost all of his content is based around me... if I wasnt trying to give him the benefit of the doubt repeatedly, I'd say he is just hyperfocusing on me cuz he is having a hard time engaging with the thread and found some weak argument to latch on to
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:39 pm

wolf teammates

humiliate me more it makes me tingle
No me
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:59 pm

The other thing is this:

Sounds fake.

Then Porscha posts this:
So yeah... frustrating.

Hmmmmmm

Read long cons iso and come tell me he cares about anyone other than me, to which he is still pushing my read as "fake" when it clearly isnt, and even after he kept pushing me on the rondo remark (when it was never about the rondo remark), he doesnt make a case about me. Just casually asks pointless questions every 6 hours until he sees someone ask a question about me, then he throws his weight into trying to make me look bad off of his own made up reason ... almost all of his content is based around me... if I wasnt trying to give him the benefit of the doubt repeatedly, I'd say he is just hyperfocusing on me cuz he is having a hard time engaging with the thread and found some weak argument to latch on to
1. Again: YOU said it was about the Rondo remark. YOU corrected me when I responded to you, and TOLD me it's about the Rondo remark.

2. This is absolutely typical of my Day 1 play, you described it almost perfectly. I don't have a hard time engaging, I just tend to listen more than talk, regarding Day 1 conversation. Most of the suspicions and accusations don't resonate with me this early.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Found Scotty irl and we talked about the game. He outed his role as a 3p to me and we're on side to sweep.
for anyone who thinks this is real this is just scottys cousin
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:24 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:59 pm

The other thing is this:

Then Porscha posts this:
So yeah... frustrating.

Hmmmmmm

1. Again: YOU said it was about the Rondo remark. YOU corrected me when I responded to you, and TOLD me it's about the Rondo remark.

2. This is absolutely typical of my Day 1 play, you described it almost perfectly. I don't have a hard time engaging, I just tend to listen more than talk, regarding Day 1 conversation. Most of the suspicions and accusations don't resonate with me this early.
1) No. You said "porscha you over reacted" to which i said no i didnt, because i assumed you meant over reacted to our conversation. *then* you said it was about rondo, to which i said, i didnt over react to rondo and i dont know why youd think i was talking about rondo there. And then i followed it up again and made it very clear i was always operating under the assumption you had meant *our* conversation, not over reaction to rondo, and thats what i was referring to. So unless i missed you specifically accusing me of over reacting to rondo earlier, im almost certain you vaguely accused me of general "over reaction" and i dont know why you think I would assume you meant in regards to rondo when we were already going back and forth with each other. And yet after clarifying this issue, youre still harping on about it, which is why:

2) it is getting harder for me to believe this has been a good faith misunderstanding that town long con just so happens to have so few other thoughts about the game, only focusing on me, and still trying to weaponize a misunderstanding to shade me. Im really trying to let you cook cuz i have witnessed and been privy to the "god i feel like long con is so scummy" early issue and seen you town up later. So if that world is possible this game, then please let me try and find it, this has been monopolizing for both of us (more for you than me)
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 37

Post by falcon45ca »

Why is sig getting votes?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:37 am
Found Scotty irl and we talked about the game. He outed his role as a 3p to me and we're on side to sweep.
for anyone who thinks this is real this is just scottys cousin
And here i really thought scotty was just an exceptional canine specimen capable of keyboard use
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:46 am Why is sig getting votes?
poe?

why should he not be?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

@Porscha I would love for this ridiculous argument to be over, but I honestly can't until you understand.

YOU are the one who accused ME of overreacting. I didn't bring up the idea.

You literally said that I overreacted to Rondo's post. Please read the spoilered response I gave to falcon, and then read it again even more slowly, because I can't handle this.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:35 pm Let's say the relatively consensus poe here is something like pyxxy/abigail/scotty. I personally don't have Scotty as mafia but let's say we arrive at a position where he's the third most sussed slot for arguments sake (which he might be).

Look at you go
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:53 am @Porscha I would love for this ridiculous argument to be over, but I honestly can't until you understand.

You literally said that I overreacted to Rondo's post. Please read the spoilered response I gave to falcon, and then read it again even more slowly, because I can't handle this.
Okay i read the spoiler. Please do me 1 last request. Simply respond to this post with the post where i said you over reacted to rondo as the initial discussion event
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:53 am @Porscha I would love for this ridiculous argument to be over, but I honestly can't until you understand.

Don't be a jerk, it's Christmas
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:30 pm is there like, a quick guide to not think long con is scummy 24/7
Sounds fake.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:06 am

Sounds fake.

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:45 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:34 pm Ok so still likely killing long con tonight. Possibly Porsche
WHA
You get used to it.
get used to what?
People wanting you dead.
This is what i was responding to. No mention of rondo
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That whole exchange is only about Rondo's post.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It's literally the initial post in your quote.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm gonna reread all 10+ pages of this from the start now that I've slept enough to maybe read and retain info
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Good luck me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”