Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Day 3

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:47 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:56 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:51 pm Mac promise me you'll neve ever lie about the next question I ask you?
Sure
Are you pocketing me?
Not intentionally.
I have been trying to motivate you a fair bit because you're easier for me to read when you have wim.
Covid is making it hard but I do think I've been present for the last 24 hours enough to be.... relatively readable
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Post by MacDougall »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:45 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:42 pm idk what leetic's actual worldview is, but my thread comprehension is quite low, does anyone?
"I have no idea who is mafia except everyone who suspects me or disagrees with me is a wolf and/or asshole" seems to summarise it.
Cope
I can't. My alcohol abuse has rendered me unable to.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

My fever is up to 103 though so I promise nothing about activity

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

robyn wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:35 pm @leetic have you played and done enough in this game to give reads on every player in the game or no? all your acivity so far has just been at start of days
Holiday season has been quite a bit busy for me, and not being able to meaningfully post D1 didn't help manners. I'm typically the kind of player who likes to push in multiple directions rather than sticking to a hard worldview, and right now I'm more interested in the mechanical information which may clear a few players. I'll try to get a reads list of sorts by the end of the phase though, so feel free to yell at me if that doesn't come to pass.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:00 pm My fever is up to 103 though so I promise nothing about activity
Uh that's not ideal. Hospital.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:55 pm :pout: Good bois use codes.
That's arguably against the spirit of the game though no?

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:01 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:35 pm @leetic have you played and done enough in this game to give reads on every player in the game or no? all your acivity so far has just been at start of days
Holiday season has been quite a bit busy for me, and not being able to meaningfully post D1 didn't help manners. I'm typically the kind of player who likes to push in multiple directions rather than sticking to a hard worldview, and right now I'm more interested in the mechanical information which may clear a few players. I'll try to get a reads list of sorts by the end of the phase though, so feel free to yell at me if that doesn't come to pass.
alright, understood

has your time spent with family been good or bad? and do you not drink?
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by leetic »

Also
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:57 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:54 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:51 pm Leetic take a breath and come back when you're brain isn't being flooded with adrenaline.
MacDougall take a breath and come back when your (not you are) brain isn't being flooded with alcohol.
That's quite rude.
Tone argument
Nah you're overreacting. I was just suggesting you take a moment to chill and you called me drunk lol. You really do need to chill.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:06 pm Leetic you intoxicated?
Tu quoque, I know, but still hilarious.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:00 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:45 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:42 pm idk what leetic's actual worldview is, but my thread comprehension is quite low, does anyone?
"I have no idea who is mafia except everyone who suspects me or disagrees with me is a wolf and/or asshole" seems to summarise it.
Cope
I can't. My alcohol abuse has rendered me unable to.
OK, I laughed out loud at that one.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:01 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:00 pm My fever is up to 103 though so I promise nothing about activity
Uh that's not ideal. Hospital.
Maybe but not yet

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

robyn wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:03 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:01 pm
alright, understood

has your time spent with family been good or bad? and do you not drink?
It's been alright. I very rarely drink.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:02 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:55 pm :pout: Good bois use codes.
That's arguably against the spirit of the game though no?
Acceptable.
☆Princess Abigail☆

My hospital limit is 105 degrees cause USA USA USA

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I can not wait to move to the Netherlands

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:55 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:52 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:09 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:05 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:01 pm

I don't know. If you can use the fact that the Oracle was roleblocked to try to mislynch the Oracle, maybe you would roleblock the Oracle as a wolf? Furthermore, all this is WIFOM and does not even remotely counter the hard mechanical evidence on my side
Just for the record as an aside are you capable of withstanding accusations in a mafia game without resorting to vitriol and/or spark and/or belittling? Cuz if the answer is no I'll just stop doing it cuz I value my emotional state over the outcome of a mafia game.

Just want to point out you've been hostile and rude to me all game long and I've largely handled it with good faith but ... I can only exercise grace to a point.
If you think blatant bad-faith misinterpretations of my arguments are "nice", then go ahead. I at least was responding to things that you were actually saying
I didn't say nice but also your calling me lame and shit came well beforehand.

I'm literally over it. Like I'm just gonna stop talking to you because your bothering me.
If you think that "lame" is too much for you, maybe you shouldn't be playing mafia. Also wrong "your" again, but I will admit that's being petty
You could always like try listening to people who tell you that you are upsetting them and be a decent human being and stop instead of blaming every person you upset and never looking inwards but that's just my two cents
The self-awareness here is really something
I don't understand the implication as I've actively changed my entire playstyle to try to stop upsetting people

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This game is hard

ImageImage

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 160

Post by tutuu »

i still think my earlier townread on robyn has merit; they denied it but i think its >rand towny to deny / disagree with a townread. most wolves just smile and nod and accept it. im skimming over their iso, there are some posts that feel a bit hedgy. if they're a wolf it's coz their game is too "clean". but i dont know whos wolf and whos not so i cant determine yet what's "clean" and what not (wrt pushes; stances). i do think we're in a good position and they don't seem demoralized which is a good look. i also think that their posting sprees are towny
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't want to be wrong on Porscha

Or Mac...

Blah

ImageImage

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:07 pm i still think my earlier townread on robyn has merit; they denied it but i think its >rand towny to deny / disagree with a townread. most wolves just smile and nod and accept it. im skimming over their iso, there are some posts that feel a bit hedgy. if they're a wolf it's coz their game is too "clean". but i dont know whos wolf and whos not so i cant determine yet what's "clean" and what not (wrt pushes; stances). i do think we're in a good position and they don't seem demoralized which is a good look. i also think that their posting sprees are towny
Most likely three wolves, in your opinion? Assuming three?
☆Princess Abigail☆

What if I said the team was like LC Robyn Tutuu what would you say my people who are gonna tell me how dumb I am?

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy is still mafia imo. i dont mind voting porscha coz mac asked me to. but town pyxxy is usually like a gummy bear with no self preservation that just falls over and dies (mischopped). wolf pyxxy is a cold blooded manipulative killer. pyxxy was never a big wagon this game, at least from when i peeped the poll i never seen him go over 2 votes. i think thats wolf indicative for pyxxy specifically (too towny to be town!pyxxy)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:09 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:07 pm i still think my earlier townread on robyn has merit; they denied it but i think its >rand towny to deny / disagree with a townread. most wolves just smile and nod and accept it. im skimming over their iso, there are some posts that feel a bit hedgy. if they're a wolf it's coz their game is too "clean". but i dont know whos wolf and whos not so i cant determine yet what's "clean" and what not (wrt pushes; stances). i do think we're in a good position and they don't seem demoralized which is a good look. i also think that their posting sprees are towny
Via my role, it's confirmed to be either two or three. Intuitively three seems much more likely but you know the host better
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:09 pm
should be 3 yeah. it was 14 player game right? its 3 wolves for 13 player games and 3 wolves for 15 player mountainous

could be 0-1 independant role in the mix
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

An Independent is not out of the question, knowing these hosts.

Numbers-wise, I don't have a host-experience-related answer, but tutuu's numbers are what I believe.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:14 pm An Independent is not out of the question, knowing these hosts.

Numbers-wise, I don't have a host-experience-related answer, but tutuu's numbers are what I believe.
What kind of independent? SK seems unlikely given night actions
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Leetic said his Oracle shit implied no 3p iirc.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:24 pm Leetic said his Oracle shit implied no 3p iirc.
rondo did too now that i think of it
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:14 pm An Independent is not out of the question, knowing these hosts.

What kind of independent? SK seems unlikely given night actions
Agreed, it would be some sort of survive-till-the-end thing, or some made-up Win Condition like "everyone has to vote you at least once" or whatever.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:24 pm Leetic said his Oracle shit implied no 3p iirc.
Good.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by MacDougall »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:03 pm Also
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:57 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:54 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:51 pm Leetic take a breath and come back when you're brain isn't being flooded with adrenaline.
MacDougall take a breath and come back when your (not you are) brain isn't being flooded with alcohol.
That's quite rude.
Tone argument
Nah you're overreacting. I was just suggesting you take a moment to chill and you called me drunk lol. You really do need to chill.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:06 pm Leetic you intoxicated?
Tu quoque, I know, but still hilarious.
I was actually genuinely curious cuz I was trying to solve him fwiw. Different contexts as hard as that may be to believe. I was "if this dude is drunk I'm gonna not read into it". He was reacting to my attempt to deescalate by being mean lol.

Anyway Rondo better be right about you or I'm gonna do a big sad sad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:27 pm
rondo did too now that i think of it
maybe it was Rondo and not Leetic
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I don't believe I ever said that? The wording was "baddies", which I guess could include hostile ITPs like SKs? Another question for LC I guess
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm

So

Bored

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:36 pm I'm

So

Bored
Maybe that's 'cause you don't say anything other than that
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:36 pm I'm

So

Bored
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:07 pmI don't understand the implication as I've actively changed my entire playstyle to try to stop upsetting people
When you makes posts like this, you have failed in your attempt.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I believe I've said quite a bit this game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Okie dokie I will add not expressing boredom to my list of things I shouldn't do in mafia

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:39 pm Okie dokie I will add not expressing boredom to my list of things I shouldn't do in mafia
Maybe instead of expressing boredom, actually do something to not make us bored?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:42 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:39 pm Okie dokie I will add not expressing boredom to my list of things I shouldn't do in mafia
Maybe instead of expressing boredom, actually do something to not make us bored?
I've done quite a bit today

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:44 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:42 pm
I've done quite a bit today
Remove the word "quite" and it'd be closer to being true
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm sorry, maybe it's just me personally, but it annoys the fuck out of me every time.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Don't worry noted

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I've added it to the list

I mean this seriously and not like sarcastic and bitchy

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:35 pm
I don't believe I ever said that? The wording was "baddies", which I guess could include hostile ITPs like SKs? Another question for LC I guess
as I said it could have been rondo
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Porscha »

HO HO HO MERRY - *coughs in covid* Sorry.
Ho ho ho, merry christmas. I come bearing a gift! Perhaps one of the best of all...

[VOTE: Leetic] aubergine

Unfortunately for our boy Leetic, it seems his hostility has come from an evil place... It all makes sense now... That he hath visited MacDougall... and with my all-seeing-eye... did I see him do it...
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hot

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:18 pm HO HO HO MERRY - *coughs in covid* Sorry.
Ho ho ho, merry christmas. I come bearing a gift! Perhaps one of the best of all...

Unfortunately for our boy Leetic, it seems his hostility has come from an evil place... It all makes sense now... That he hath visited MacDougall... and with my all-seeing-eye... did I see him do it...
Bullshit [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:18 pm HO HO HO MERRY - *coughs in covid* Sorry.

Is that a claim?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

My action doesn't even have a target, so how could my target be manipulated even in the event I was redirected?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:20 pm My action doesn't even have a target, so how could my target be manipulated even in the event I was redirected?
Well, of course, you would also be accused of lying about your role in this scenario.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:19 pm

Is that a claim?
Yes I thought that was obvious
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”