The Cavaliers (host/spec)
33%

Total votes: 12
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 58

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Ceathair (D4)

Post by Porscha »

when I read the way stick claimed 3p, I doubted it... a survivor type claim gives me the heebie jeebies. popular mafia claim where I learned how to play. so I actually looked through some of stick's iso to see how she had been playing - and honestly, I disagree with robyn / baker that she hasn't played townie to at least some degree. I do actually think stick was probably trying to figure out what alignment her target is unless it is specifically <redacted> (I will wait for her to decide if she wants to reveal who it is, b/c honestly I'm not sure it matters right now. even stick herself does not know the alignment of her target ... we can speculate that her target is theoretically town based on host claiming mylo/lylo today, but we don't know. like, what if we are working in a world where it's 2/2/4? what if stick 's target is neither town or mafia? hell, what if they even know of each other and their win con is something like "x person must survive until end game - person y must ensure x lives regardless of whether person y stays alive or not" or I dunno, maybe it's more like how stick said it is, where she acts more like a lawyer from among us where she knows her target and they just dont know of their lawyer.

sorry for the mental tanget, but what I was originally trying to say is that I now believe stick's claim based on her play. *If* her role is as described, how would I play it? Survivor needs to appear towny to some degree, right? If you're wolfy and claim it when you get wagoned early, it's a keklmao, now you're going over for sure. from her own iso, that doesn't seem to have happened, "that" being that she was notably skating by or actively wolfy. but she also said today she can die and get the win as long as her target doesn't ever die. I don't think there is any reason for her alleged win con to avoid saying who the target is - we aren't ever going to vote her today to specifically ruin her wincon when town's wincon is now or never on the line. but she might be worried about the alignment of her target and bringing a spotlight to them or something like that, if she doesn't know their alignment and suspects they are wolfing. (but then i'm not sure how much she could lean into saying she town sided yesterday, if that's how she feels) - ultimately the suspicion (if we take it her role description at face value) of her target's may play into how much she wants to reveal who it is. maybe they just have never been in danger and she wants to keep it that way, obviously, for her own benefit.

I am willing to give robyn some benefit of the doubt in their belief that they think stick hasn't played very towny this game, because ultimately they aren't trying to push any agenda with it. town needs to avoid a 3p lynch today or face almost-certain loss. what I don't like is that baker hopped on that thought in agreement and then also tried convincing us it's worth killing stick lol. it almost feels too obvious... I'll at least give him the point that I haven't read any of his earlier posts in the game, but I'm worried it's just testing the waters to see how pliable the thread might be to giving into a poor lynch that pretty much guarantee a wolf win.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:56 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:33 pm I also have a decent suspicion as to who Stick has to protect and I'm fairly sure whoever they're protecting is town.

So like I'm never voting Stick here. That's GG if you guys are right and we have to vote out Stick (alongside the wolves) to win, which I don't think is the case.
I feel like there’s a bit of confbiasing, because in the scenario where stick is wolf…they just name someone not on their team and call it a baked apple pie.

So I see Martin and Robyn defending stick here. Interesting.

Wilgy is playing the ‘I got nothing’ card.

Delta is someone I’m just going to listen to today
Hahahahahahaha I hate this game
why are you going to "listen" to delta? do you mean just follow him?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:57 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:01 am then, like, why can't they just out that when they become a majority wagon? or when they think it'll soon be past the point of no return? we'll know that either someone's wrong in their reading or is being a wolf if they're voting a plausible town from that fact

idealistically I'd like to think the latter

if we just reveal now everyone will avoid it like the plauge and we won't get any further information from it, assuming anyone even pushes the to-be-protected person
Realistically, if we think stick is who she says she is and her partner is town, wouldn’t outing that person help narrow the POE?
yes, but I don't think its necessarily correct to assume that person is town on the virtue of being her target. if we think that person was already town - then sure. I don't think it's mechanically clearing, though
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:56 am I feel like there’s a bit of confbiasing, because in the scenario where stick is wolf…they just name someone not on their team and call it a baked apple pie.
that is possible but if you agree on the point that the 3p of which exists somewhere is town-siding (or likely townsiding due to wincon)

why don't they just counter-claim and say stick is 10000% wolf?

I guess maybe they would wait to allow the game to advance based on solving and etc and just claim later once that has happened, but really I don't think Stick is anything other than the 3p.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

also, like, we can judge their claim based on how they've acted towards the person they're supposedly protecting or whatever
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lol I just went through abbi's iso and it's hilarious that she also townread stick. like a lot. glad to know it wasn't just me then
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:02 am I am unmoved in thinking stick is lying about her alignment. The whole thing reeks of a gambit trying to save her own ass at end of day yesterday and now that we’re in lylo, she has some cheerleaders to help her along.
I mean, if you had a wincon to protect someone (wherein you may or may not need yourself strictly alive) would you out yourself d1 to accomplish that?

I can think of a few reasons but it would just be improper of me to say them without stick defending themselves on that first.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:06 am when I read the way stick claimed 3p, I doubted it... a survivor type claim gives me the heebie jeebies. popular mafia claim where I learned how to play. so I actually looked through some of stick's iso to see how she had been playing - and honestly, I disagree with robyn / baker that she hasn't played townie to at least some degree. I do actually think stick was probably trying to figure out what alignment her target is unless it is specifically <redacted> (I will wait for her to decide if she wants to reveal who it is, b/c honestly I'm not sure it matters right now. even stick herself does not know the alignment of her target ... we can speculate that her target is theoretically town based on host claiming mylo/lylo today, but we don't know. like, what if we are working in a world where it's 2/2/4? what if stick 's target is neither town or mafia? hell, what if they even know of each other and their win con is something like "x person must survive until end game - person y must ensure x lives regardless of whether person y stays alive or not" or I dunno, maybe it's more like how stick said it is, where she acts more like a lawyer from among us where she knows her target and they just dont know of their lawyer.

sorry for the mental tanget, but what I was originally trying to say is that I now believe stick's claim based on her play. *If* her role is as described, how would I play it? Survivor needs to appear towny to some degree, right? If you're wolfy and claim it when you get wagoned early, it's a keklmao, now you're going over for sure. from her own iso, that doesn't seem to have happened, "that" being that she was notably skating by or actively wolfy. but she also said today she can die and get the win as long as her target doesn't ever die. I don't think there is any reason for her alleged win con to avoid saying who the target is - we aren't ever going to vote her today to specifically ruin her wincon when town's wincon is now or never on the line. but she might be worried about the alignment of her target and bringing a spotlight to them or something like that, if she doesn't know their alignment and suspects they are wolfing. (but then i'm not sure how much she could lean into saying she town sided yesterday, if that's how she feels) - ultimately the suspicion (if we take it her role description at face value) of her target's may play into how much she wants to reveal who it is. maybe they just have never been in danger and she wants to keep it that way, obviously, for her own benefit.

I am willing to give robyn some benefit of the doubt in their belief that they think stick hasn't played very towny this game, because ultimately they aren't trying to push any agenda with it. town needs to avoid a 3p lynch today or face almost-certain loss. what I don't like is that baker hopped on that thought in agreement and then also tried convincing us it's worth killing stick lol. it almost feels too obvious... I'll at least give him the point that I haven't read any of his earlier posts in the game, but I'm worried it's just testing the waters to see how pliable the thread might be to giving into a poor lynch that pretty much guarantee a wolf win.
this is such high-density with thoughts while rambling about a 3p I'm inclined to say its one of those cases where a wolf finds a bit of mech (I realize its not entirely that, but the conclusion/topic is strongly related to mech) to talk about it and either consciously or unconsciously stretches it out

like this sort of dumping of thought process can help me see someone town but like its better if its something more nuanced and less mech-related, seeing this on a specific claim or whatever is just eugh

only -1 though, cuz I'm probably too biased in that opinion for it to be very accurate
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Stick
The Mark
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Stick »

guis im not outing my wincon player because if i do they’ll be conf town (i think today being lylo means 3 scum and there’s no way i have a scum sided role when there’s 3 of them itg) so the conf town player just gets NKd tomorrow (assuming you get a wolf today) and i lose

Also I have multiple softs throughout the game that I’ll pull up now, for people doubting my alignment
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Hmmmm....If we vote out a mafia today and they somehow do neutralize the 3p along with a town by killing the confirmed town

that leaves us with 2 mafia and 3 town

so the math does check out on that and it would still be LYLO

for a moment there I mistakenly thought it would me more quite be more pseudo lylo wherein if they just killed the confirmed town then our correct votes wouldn't matter at all
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

well rip

ofc this day wasn't going to be simple, was hoping an out was possible but nope
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:27 am thought it would be more like pseudo
ebwop

Absolutely no idea how I conjured up that horrible cacophony of grammatical errors.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Stick
The Mark

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Dó (D2)

Post by Stick »

Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:56 am in hindsight we shouldnt have flashwagoned an AFK guy in a closed setup game, but it happens!! i wasnt really thinking about PRs ill admit lol.
read: i wasnt really thinking about the village wincon or the mafia wincon - both care about PRs
Stick wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:02 pm [unvote]Darling Monroe[/unvote]
Stick wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:03 pm actually no, im not letting myself swayed by this

[VOTE: Darling Monroe] aubergine

sorry if wrong
when i unvoted DM there i was about ~80% sure theyd flip village but the CW was...myself and i couldnt risk dying
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:45 am ok i will try to find 1 wolf today
this was unironically just me announcing i'd be townsiding D3

Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:49 am honestly? no. ive been acting pretty wolfy so i get it
another 3p soft ^ i didnt want to be... too townie to the point where i got potentially NK'd so at times i intentionally said wolfy things. that isnt to say i didnt try to look townie at all, because i did want to avoid getting exe'd
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:10 am i promise there's a perfectly reasonable explanation :ninja:
blatant 3p soft ^
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:15 pm If you (or anyone else) can convincingly towncase LC I’ll let you kill me today
i have no reason to say this as either wolf or town, it's counter-intuitive to my own wincon as either of those alignments

@baker @Scotty
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

....i had wilgy and LC down as 'exactly 1 wolf between them' and wilgy's switch off me to LC after my claim was pretty awful. remember, mafia gain nothing from flipping a 3p there, only killing a villager advances their wincon and from a mafia pov my 3p claim is 100% believable
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

and also, obviously, killing me today is GGs because mafia just win but i dunno if both people pushing that angle today (baker, scotty) are wolves because that's probably way too blatant

theoretically, me getting yeeted today ALSO means i win alongside the mafia as long as they dont NK my wincon but im willing to try and yeet a wolf here instead
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:12 pm
That's such an odd criteria ;O;
yeah, it is :p
the simpler explanation is that the NK is only capable of being carried by 1 specific mafia role and this role was possible just afk the first two cycles...then got a sub-in.... if you catch my drift
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:52 am
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:12 pm
That's such an odd criteria ;O;
yeah, it is :p
the simpler explanation is that the NK is only capable of being carried by 1 specific mafia role and this role was possibly just afk the first two cycles...then got a sub-in.... if you catch my drift
ebwop
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

but also, 3 mafia with regular NKs wouldve been scuffed as hell

d1: 1v3v8
d2: 1v3v6
d3: 1v3v4

lylo wouldve been one cycle earlier

it's possible their NK was just,,,disabled the first 2 nights by default?
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:14 pm Partially why I asked about who her target was but I dont think it does too much thinking about it
wdym?
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

baker wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:52 pm also lack of night kills could mean:

mafia hit night immune = this means we are dealing with a far more dangerous role if a 3p exists
or
mafia has arsonist/poisones and will get 2-3kp tonight
or maybe
it could be a lost wolf carrying out the nk and its not factional, that also explains MR death after two nights of no NK
possibility #1 and #2 are almost never the case, possibility #3 could be the case if we're looking at 2 pack wolves and 1 LW
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

also, ill just say that my wincon player reveal even if i did reveal them would not be particularly revolutionary to anybody's wolves here. run with the current poe
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:19 am also, ill just say that my wincon player reveal even if i did reveal them would not be particularly revolutionary to anybody's SOLVES here. run with the current poe
ewbop lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:20 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:06 am when I read the way stick claimed 3p, I doubted it... a survivor type claim gives me the heebie jeebies. popular mafia claim where I learned how to play. so I actually looked through some of stick's iso to see how she had been playing - and honestly, I disagree with robyn / baker that she hasn't played townie to at least some degree. I do actually think stick was probably trying to figure out what alignment her target is unless it is specifically <redacted> (I will wait for her to decide if she wants to reveal who it is, b/c honestly I'm not sure it matters right now. even stick herself does not know the alignment of her target ... we can speculate that her target is theoretically town based on host claiming mylo/lylo today, but we don't know. like, what if we are working in a world where it's 2/2/4? what if stick 's target is neither town or mafia? hell, what if they even know of each other and their win con is something like "x person must survive until end game - person y must ensure x lives regardless of whether person y stays alive or not" or I dunno, maybe it's more like how stick said it is, where she acts more like a lawyer from among us where she knows her target and they just dont know of their lawyer.

this is such high-density with thoughts while rambling about a 3p I'm inclined to say its one of those cases where a wolf finds a bit of mech (I realize its not entirely that, but the conclusion/topic is strongly related to mech) to talk about it and either consciously or unconsciously stretches it out

like this sort of dumping of thought process can help me see someone town but like its better if its something more nuanced and less mech-related, seeing this on a specific claim or whatever is just eugh

only -1 though, cuz I'm probably too biased in that opinion for it to be very accurate
true, i've never had a thought before
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:19 am also, ill just say that my wincon player reveal even if i did reveal them would not be particularly revolutionary to anybody's wolves here. run with the current poe
figured lol
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

robyn wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:21 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:18 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:14 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:08 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:04 pm out your person, @Stick

@Delta what are your reads as of right now?

[VOTE: wigly] aubergine
I think Porscha could be a wolf & if so, Wilgy could be as well for how he reacted to me EOD?. I do believe his SOD though & said I'd reread him if LC flipped v which happened so eh

I think Stick has to be 3p looking at numbers and the situation we're in

Outside of that I am v curious about Martin's EOD and Scotty in general since I didn't see much of him yesterday, same w Baker
ignore porscha today or i’ll chop you myself. 3 days 3 ml’s means some of the top posters are scum. especially if there are 3 fucking wolves

solve inside the active players

fmpov wigly is basically lockscum
Can get you on that, run me through your thought process though? I'll read through it in the morning \o/
i plan to

also what’s your read on me
Likely town, I had some moments of 'if I think I'm going to be fooled by anyone it's probably Robyn' but I kinda dont see you being a wolf
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:07 am
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:14 pm Partially why I asked about who her target was but I dont think it does too much thinking about it
wdym?
I thought about it and kinda figured you shouldn't out your target here, it's not overly useful here for reasons I dont really want to elaborate on ;;'
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

thoughts on wilgy?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:44 am thoughts on wilgy?
Really conflicted, think he could be a wolf but at the same time I believe that he believes his SOD entrance

I need to double check if Robyn cased him while I was gone otherwise I'll try summarise my thoughts on everyone when I can
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:56 pm Dejected entrance into d4.

We've misyeeted 3, 1 who wasn't here and 2 who kinda just gave up and decided to die.

I guess LC didn't self vote at least.

Feels like a "I can only do so much" kinda game.
you mean this entrance?
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

I personally don’t really see how that isn’t 100% surface level fakeable

What do you like about it?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:02 am I personally don’t really see how that isn’t 100% surface level fakeable

What do you like about it?
Last line, I know it's fakeable but the whole 'theres only so much I can do' felt genuine to me I guess?
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

oh and also could you go over the reasons you TL me yesterday (iirc you said there were some bad reasons for it but didn’t elaborate)
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:24 am oh and also could you go over the reasons you TL me yesterday (iirc you said there were some bad reasons for it but didn’t elaborate)
It didnt feel like you were overly conscious of how you were posting which I attribute to your wolf game a lot

I called it bad reasons because part of it was you miscounting the amount of people in one of Wilgy's posts :joy_cat: which realistically it's NAI but gave some sortve indication that you werent too worried about any TMI in your posts
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

hmm fair

@Porscha take on wilgy? @DrWilgy take on Robyn?
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Wait acc i dun need to be doing this
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:45 am Wait acc i dun need to be doing this
No please help me out
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

LOL

some people said they’d re-eval baker if I flipped town and now that you basically have my flip as not-mafia, im interested to hear what those people have to say about baker and his push on me in light of that

(I’ve already forgotten who these people were but there were definitely a few who floated the dichotomy)

Also people focusing more on my slot this phase are objectively wolfy
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:54 am LOL

some people said they’d re-eval baker if I flipped town and now that you basically have my flip as not-mafia, im interested to hear what those people have to say about baker and his push on me in light of that

(I’ve already forgotten who these people were but there were definitely a few who floated the dichotomy)

Also people focusing more on my slot this phase are objectively wolfy
I'll go reread those who were pushing that, give me a sec \o/
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 230

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Dó (D2)

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:40 am
Stick wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:56 am in hindsight we shouldnt have flashwagoned an AFK guy in a closed setup game, but it happens!! i wasnt really thinking about PRs ill admit lol.
read: i wasnt really thinking about the village wincon or the mafia wincon - both care about PRs
Stick wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:02 pm [unvote]Darling Monroe[/unvote]
Stick wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:03 pm actually no, im not letting myself swayed by this

[VOTE: Darling Monroe] aubergine

sorry if wrong
when i unvoted DM there i was about ~80% sure theyd flip village but the CW was...myself and i couldnt risk dying
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:45 am ok i will try to find 1 wolf today
this was unironically just me announcing i'd be townsiding D3

Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:49 am honestly? no. ive been acting pretty wolfy so i get it
another 3p soft ^ i didnt want to be... too townie to the point where i got potentially NK'd so at times i intentionally said wolfy things. that isnt to say i didnt try to look townie at all, because i did want to avoid getting exe'd
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:10 am i promise there's a perfectly reasonable explanation :ninja:
blatant 3p soft ^
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:15 pm If you (or anyone else) can convincingly towncase LC I’ll let you kill me today
i have no reason to say this as either wolf or town, it's counter-intuitive to my own wincon as either of those alignments

@baker @Scotty
Ok, this and that monstrous wall from Porscha tell me you’re probably telling the truth

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:46 am ....i had wilgy and LC down as 'exactly 1 wolf between them' and wilgy's switch off me to LC after my claim was pretty awful. remember, mafia gain nothing from flipping a 3p there, only killing a villager advances their wincon and from a mafia pov my 3p claim is 100% believable
I want to kill a mafia today that looks like they’ve had agenda. If there truly are 3 wolves, we have been led astray somewhere by some big talkers. If we find that, the dominos can fall for the rest of the game.

You I assume getting yanked if your significant other dies is really dangerous, and I guess that means we have to be perfect from here on.

I can hear cases on Wilgy since he did vote for falcon D1, and has had a throughline of voting out town with charge. But I feel hypocritical as I have also been hovering around those same or similar conclusions- it’s a big reason why I’ve been townreading him all game…it would feel like finding mold on my pizza that I’ve been snacking away on for an hour

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:00 am but also, 3 mafia with regular NKs wouldve been scuffed as hell

d1: 1v3v8
d2: 1v3v6
d3: 1v3v4

lylo wouldve been one cycle earlier

it's possible their NK was just,,,disabled the first 2 nights by default?
Oooooh that’s maybe just the most obvious answer here. Unconventional to be sure, but that allows for a bit of development for town

What does that do for mafia psyche? Would they want to lay low or be a driving force to be power wolf? I legitimately don’t know how I’d play thst

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Just perusing delta again in a vacuum of just today;
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:03 pm Fuck me I wish I'd died yesterday now that's

More than annoying LMAO

If anyone has any mech surrounding potential no kills now would be the time to out that
This first post of the day rubs me the wrong way. Basically tries to clear the air around how bad it looks for them. As I said earlier, pretty WIFOMy but also this is an easy woe-is-me post to make.

I think Porscha could be a wolf & if so, Wilgy could be as well for how he reacted to me EOD?. I do believe his SOD though & said I'd reread him if LC flipped v which happened so eh

Outside of that I am v curious about Martin's EOD and Scotty in general since I didn't see much of him yesterday, same w Baker
Delta’s POE: Porscha/Wilgy/Martin/Scotty/baker/count chocula/the stench coming from the bathroom

I feel like I was pretty around yesterday. And martin’s eod was not unlike his behavior all game. Granted, you only had yesterday as live context, but my point stands that you seem pretty open to tinfoiling over half the player list.

I feel like your slight shade of Wilgy while also hedging looks wolf compatible

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:36 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:56 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:33 pm I also have a decent suspicion as to who Stick has to protect and I'm fairly sure whoever they're protecting is town.

So like I'm never voting Stick here. That's GG if you guys are right and we have to vote out Stick (alongside the wolves) to win, which I don't think is the case.
I feel like there’s a bit of confbiasing, because in the scenario where stick is wolf…they just name someone not on their team and call it a baked apple pie.

So I see Martin and Robyn defending stick here. Interesting.

Wilgy is playing the ‘I got nothing’ card.

Delta is someone I’m just going to listen to today
Hahahahahahaha I hate this game
why are you going to "listen" to delta? do you mean just follow him?
I don’t know what I mean. I feel like I’m full of contradictions, since now I feel bamboozled all around on what I should be thinking.

I reread your wall and I agree with Martin that it feels very mech-heavy and all I got from it is that we shouldn’t vote a 3p today.

Since you’ve replaced in, do you have any strong scum reads? Because I can’t remember them

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:46 pm Just perusing delta again in a vacuum of just today;
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:03 pm Fuck me I wish I'd died yesterday now that's

More than annoying LMAO

If anyone has any mech surrounding potential no kills now would be the time to out that
This first post of the day rubs me the wrong way. Basically tries to clear the air around how bad it looks for them. As I said earlier, pretty WIFOMy but also this is an easy woe-is-me post to make.

Delta’s POE: Porscha/Wilgy/Martin/Scotty/baker/count chocula/the stench coming from the bathroom

I feel like I was pretty around yesterday. And martin’s eod was not unlike his behavior all game. Granted, you only had yesterday as live context, but my point stands that you seem pretty open to tinfoiling over half the player list.

Doesn't really clear the air? Just me expressing my thoughts since coming into a kill today was not what I really expected

& yeah I dunno if you realised this but half the playerlist are wolves at this point :wowee: I have to be pretty open about things, especially since I wasnt here beforehand. My main POE are the first 3 & yourself/Baker are more "I'd like to check in with these people"
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Voting Stick is autoloss unless someone else is 3p and would like to speak up because it's LYLO, she dies, wolves kill, wolves win.

Baker idling there isn't good if they're town because it means wolves can just chill and snipe Stick for the win. So I'm worried about them snapping there then disappearing when it's not the play based on numbers.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

@robyn

Did you ever case Wilgy? I cant find it if so ;O;
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Delta wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:22 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:46 pm Just perusing delta again in a vacuum of just today;

More than annoying LMAO

Doesn't really clear the air? Just me expressing my thoughts since coming into a kill today was not what I really expected

& yeah I dunno if you realised this but half the playerlist are wolves at this point :wowee: I have to be pretty open about things, especially since I wasnt here beforehand. My main POE are the first 3 & yourself/Baker are more "I'd like to check in with these people"
I get your point but my point was that the breadth of your Poe is too wide at this point, and it comes off as opportunistic

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Delta wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:24 pm Voting Stick is autoloss unless someone else is 3p and would like to speak up because it's LYLO, she dies, wolves kill, wolves win.

Baker idling there isn't good if they're town because it means wolves can just chill and snipe Stick for the win. So I'm worried about them snapping there then disappearing when it's not the play based on numbers.
If baker never comes back, how do you view that slot?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@DrWilgy [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

If you’re town please help. Who’s your top suspect?

My track record is really good in lylo but I can’t solve everything (though I can try ;) )

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:55 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:24 pm Voting Stick is autoloss unless someone else is 3p and would like to speak up because it's LYLO, she dies, wolves kill, wolves win.

If baker never comes back, how do you view that slot?
If they never come back? Ehh

I want to assume they'll check in either way before EOD but if they just up and leave I almost want to assume town? I would like to think a partner would prod em to show up at that point. But I dont think it's something I could really say would be indicative either way.

I'm more interested in their reentrance if anything

Return to “Previous Rackets”