Battle of the Bands Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who stays in the competition?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:00 pm

The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
20%
The Evens - Timothy Wright
10%
Even Rats Go Boom - Can't Stand Tim Either (The Host, the Non, the Dead, the Performers)
70%

Total votes: 10
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 222

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:21 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:43 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:42 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:57 pm I fear for my life choosing songs tbh. gonna have to like, pick some of the most popular ones of the musicians I like to appeal to the masses here I think lol
Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:04 pm or maybe I go independent. I dunno
Is the simple action of talking about this, providing hint at what you pick? This is the real speculation. (porscha w btw)
no it is showcasing my indecision (wilgy w btw)
Battle me Porscha! [VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine
Youre being bratty
INDEED! aren't I cute?
Youre cute regardless but knock it off i am too tired for this xd
What do you expect me to do! Go kick rocks?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:25 pm Image
robyn wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:53 pm i randed town, i wonder if that means falcon is a wolf here

oof sorry for the rand
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:42 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:21 pm

Is the simple action of talking about this, providing hint at what you pick? This is the real speculation. (porscha w btw)
Youre being bratty
INDEED! aren't I cute?
Youre cute regardless but knock it off i am too tired for this xd
What do you expect me to do! Go kick rocks?
feel free to try solving the game (lovingly)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I voted robyn btw
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:13 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:09 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:33 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:01 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:43 am Abi town
Nutella town

I'm a doctor.
Explain?
Idk, both you and Nut seem excited.
Hmm that's all?
Indeed. To stoke the fires of excitement tend to lead to pro town gamestates, and thus you and Nut are pro t.
But can't I fake excitement as a wolf?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:57 pm I fear for my life choosing songs tbh. gonna have to like, pick some of the most popular ones of the musicians I like to appeal to the masses here I think lol
Youre being bratty
Brats are the best though

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:05 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:45 am epi gonna have to mail out letters to people who signed up for this a month ago and forgot it existed
my carrier pigeon just arrived
Welcome

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:21 pm this might have been the first setup that I don't really understand

is it just mafia but DKs are decided by worst song among submissions from everyone who got a vote during the day?
Seems that way too me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:29 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:28 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:24 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:23 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:21 pm this might have been the first setup that I don't really understand

is it just mafia but DKs are decided by worst song among submissions from everyone who got a vote during the day?
it's the next evolution of walrus and mafia sounds like you need to git gud
never played a walrus I have a life
Your pfp is Kirby, I doubt it
................that's not kirby
Close enough

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:42 pm Oh my gawd, it's a Pokemon isn't it?

You should've just let me believe you had no life

Cuz now I know for certain
It's a pokemon that sings so arguably it makes more sense for what you said than Kirby does

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:04 pmmmmmm
Yes exactly

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:22 am I voted robyn btw
I actually think robyn is town lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Abbi thread hours

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

See you at 3 AM for more

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Town Core

Porscha
Nutella
Wilgz

Almost town core

Robyn
Falcon

Is this winning?

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:14 am
Youre being bratty
yes but I only have so much space for brats in my life and I alone take up a lot of space is the main issue
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:19 am
ew how? lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:30 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:14 am
Youre being bratty
yes but I only have so much space for brats in my life and I alone take up a lot of space is the main issue
Valid imagine Being a brat who's like kinda become in charge but still wants to be a brat.

I have no room in my life anymore I just wanna brat

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:31 am
ew how? lol
How do I put this...uh...vibes ig I just don't think this is how robyn enters thread as wolf here am I off base maybe cause its a light read and one I'm hardly committed to

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:21 am
ew how? lol
How do I put this...uh...vibes ig I just don't think this is how robyn enters thread as wolf here am I off base maybe cause its a light read and one I'm hardly committed to
ok so how *does* robyn enter thread as wolf here then lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

still 3 no posters
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:36 am
ew how? lol
In this thread state I'd expect them to power wolf it'd be so easy so they come in and size control of a thread that lacks a leader no?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I wanna say I'm bored so bad

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:02 am
ew how? lol
In this thread state I'd expect them to power wolf it'd be so easy so they come in and size control of a thread that lacks a leader no?
why would any wolf be trying right now. lol there is no pressure on anyone to do anything. what is there to power wolf. there is hardly content to power wolf
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

i'm tired of wolfing, just really tired, nothing but wolf rands
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:03 am
ew how? lol
why would any wolf be trying right now. lol there is no pressure on anyone to do anything. what is there to power wolf. there is hardly content to power wolf
Cause if you take control of this thread right now you just win lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Just out post the town and win ggez

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:04 am i'm tired of wolfing, just really tired, nothing but wolf rands
Is this a claim lol

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

how i did come into the thread was towny but not for the reasons that abbie is alleging
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:04 am
robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:04 am i'm tired of wolfing, just really tired, nothing but wolf rands
Is this a claim lol
no, just a general comment
☆Princess Abigail☆

Meh if I'm right I'm right

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I mean my reason was vibes if I'm wrong about the way you wolf here I'm still not wrong about vibes... probably

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ew how? lol
WHAT THREAD IS THERE TO TAKE CONTROL OF?

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:07 am

ew how? lol

This one the one your posting in and I am

You don't think they could just push some buttons and kill some loud people and win the game in 0.5 seconds?

It's what I would do

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

abbie coming into the thread and townreading me and building a towncore is v!abbie i believe. maybe i'm biased that she read me right but i will reevaluate this later

porscha coming into the thread and thinking i was wolfing was slightly towny. i don't know why she suspected me beyond vibes. but suspecting me and instantly being confrontational is what i expect of v!porscha, especially after the previous two games where she saw me wolf up closely. so, porscha, i ask, why do you suspect me?

i am unsure of nutella's alignment and i expected something to sway me one way or another, but something hasn't
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:08 am

You don't think they could just push some buttons and kill some loud people and win the game in 0.5 seconds?

It's what I would do
no
☆Princess Abigail☆

I maybe town cored Nutella to fast and I need to stop doing that but I'm not changing it now

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:10 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:08 am

It's what I would do
no
K.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

gonna veto the sheep wagon, he will make his alignment obvious, especially because he's polarized. d2 he'll be a free pelt or obv town and i'd like you two to wait until then @pyxxy @Cape90
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:09 am abbie coming into the thread and townreading me and building a towncore is v!abbie i believe. maybe i'm biased that she read me right but i will reevaluate this later

porscha coming into the thread and thinking i was wolfing was slightly towny. i don't know why she suspected me beyond vibes. but suspecting me and instantly being confrontational is what i expect of v!porscha, especially after the previous two games where she saw me wolf up closely. so, porscha, i ask, why do you suspect me?

i am unsure of nutella's alignment and i expected something to sway me one way or another, but something hasn't
I plead the fifth on why
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:11 am
robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:09 am abbie coming into the thread and townreading me and building a towncore is v!abbie i believe. maybe i'm biased that she read me right but i will reevaluate this later

I plead the fifth on why
so it's just paranoia of my huge wolfrange, good, a specific reason would be contrived
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:13 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:11 am

I plead the fifth on why
so it's just paranoia of my huge wolfrange, good, a specific reason would be contrived
no I have very specific reasons that I am not speaking aloud
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like more than one, even lmao
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

mmmmmm whatever
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:14 am like more than one, even lmao
oh, then you just have the fear
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

actually it's suboptimal to engage with suspicion against myself at this stage of the game, so i'm gonna have to ignore you irt your read about me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

no
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

you just contradicted yourself to try and make yourself sound egotistical and make me sound stupid. nice try
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:17 am actually it's suboptimal to engage with suspicion against myself at this stage of the game, so i'm gonna have to ignore you irt your read about me
exactly why I didnt bother giving you my reasons, you will come up with any reason to ignore me anyway

Return to “Previous Jobs”