63%

Total votes: 8
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Re: US National Parks Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Epignosis »

@Long Con
2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: US National Parks Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:55 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:00 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:57 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:54 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:01 pm I never see Long Con as low-hanging fruit. Ever. That's bullshit. BUT, I believe LC sees himself that way here. Probably not voting there today, and I'll admit I do have a bias against Long Con in Mafia.
As someone who is never in the townxore, I strongly disagree. Look what it took to get any consideration, I had to cry like a bitch.
I think that as someone who never gets into that list, it's a testament to how amazing your skills as mafia are.

Or...you know...

...you're just polarized. :nicenod:
That's like the latest cool slang, isn't it?

I do like that angle, I've been beleaguered town so often since my return... I just don't know.
I used to always, and I mean *always* read you as bad, as far back as the Piano and LP. After watching you in Severance, I realized what it was. You have almost a showman like quality; you always seem on the verge of pulling a rabbit out of a hat. And I picture Sawyer pulling out that rabbit (the name, and it's not an insult, he was always my favorite Lostie). But I did read it as bad, which is my problem, not yours. Now that I'm aware of it, I can see past it.

And for now, I might sheep you because you make the most sense to me at this point from what I have read, and I did not have as much reading time today as I would have liked.

Epi made that one post that felt a bit waffly to me, but I don't know he would have made it after the last game we played, I'm still a bit butthurt over that one lol. I think bad Epi would have kissed up to me more. So I would rather not vote for him, although I haven't seen what i view as town Epi, I haven't seen bad Epi, either. As for Caitlin, her day zero trying to make something out of very little can tend to read bad for me, but trying to start conversation is good, so I would rather not vote for her, either at this point.

So for now I'm considering a Pyxxy vote, I want to vote for someone that already has votes, but I have reason to not vote Caitlin or Epi. If the vote shifts to Wilgy, I could consider that too. I tend to read abrasive Wilgy as town Wilgy, and Wilgy knows that, and he was somewhat more abrasive than needed with me with that doody remark lol. But Pyxxys Wilgy vote actually inexplicably (look Epi, double adverb!) made me feel better about Wilgy. :huh:

I will try to pop in after dinner before eod, but can't guarantee it, so I'd rather vote now than not vote at all. So sheeping LC, and [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine.
The coloured parts are the parts where S~V~S goes waffle-wishy-washy. Three times it boils down to "could be bad or good", and Wilgy even gets it, but with a double dose of "good". Then votes pyxxy, BUT ONLY because pyxxy already has votes, and anyways it's sheeping LC.

Also, she said I make the most sense to her. That would be referencing this post:
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:12 pmYou have no read on Epi. You had a TMI read on DM. You cashed in chips to get me to vote Delta, and I'm not convinced that was right.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
If that's the post that makes the most sense, I'll at my hat, rabbit and all.

Then there's Wilgy's treatment:
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:16 pm [VOTE: lc] aubergine

Can see Pyx, SVS, or Cait as valid teammates.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:10 pm
Caitlin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:44 pm Wouldn't yeet:
Epi, Delta, Pyxxy, Falc

Would yeet:
Cait, DM, SVS, LC
Wilgy can defs do more explaining (dont think they explained their earlier readslist?)

But other then that they seem fine so far imo @Long Con

I don't rlly think your interaction is incriminating, but I do get following vibe reads. I just dont have the vibe lol
Earlier readslist are you referring to you, epi and svs that I responded about in the last notification?

Is there anyone in particular you have questions about? Most of it has been meta calls as I've not really had to the focus for assoc.
Epi - felt like they were genuine in advancing the game. Feel a sense of towny frustration following Timelines mafia where wolves were allowed to slank and won.
Delta - feels similar to how they behaved in wolfwalkers and was town there. The one time I've seen W Delta they were far more buddy-buddy.
Pyxxy - in likeness to their play in battle of the bands that just ended. I wolf read Pyxxy that game and was incorrect. I will advise that this is the slot I don't have a w reference for.
Falc - Pretty sure I was clear on this one, even providing reference to delta on the exact post I found setting falc farther from his wolf range.

Cait - wasn't here, while I liked that there was an active effort to push us from rvs, it was also entirely performative.
DM - wasn't here, would've pulled from PoE had I been around when they were.
SVS - wasn't here, didn't really put an effort in to make reads that drive us out of rvs. Reactions to my prods were very null in nature, as if avoiding them.
LC - was here but nothing felt of substance. Their vote for Cait early felt similar to opportunistic sheeping and their suspicion of falcon was lean to the point of me missing it entirely and that being a concern. LC, did clarify that they voiced the suspicion earlier, but even then it wasn't substantial.
That lines up with how I'd expect a teammate to be placed. In the middle of a "Would yeet" list, and a weak almost-maybe suspicion.

[VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:44 am @Long Con
2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
Sorry, I was typing up that post still... took some back-and-forth construction.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:46 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:44 am @Long Con
Sorry, I was typing up that post still... took some back-and-forth construction.
Yep, I see that now.

Glad you looked at S~V~S. I'm gassed after working all day, but I still want to get through it myself.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Your pyxxy analysis is also quitely interestingly as well.

I got an image in my mind of a wolf chat where Wilgy, during the somewhat frantic EoD voting, saying some form of "get in there and put me over the edge".
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: US National Parks Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by pyxxy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:00 pm Night 2 has ended. Delta was killed. He was the guy @Scotty observed ignoring the signs. Civilian

Glacier National Park

Near Browning, Montana

Of the US National Parks I have visited, this is my favorite. It offers much of the same mountainous natural appeal of the likes of Rocky Mountain or Grand Teton National Park with considerably less tourist activity, incredibly clear waters, and the smell of fresh cold air.

Day 3 will last 48 hours.
I also liked glacier a lot
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: US National Parks Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:03 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:45 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:42 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:18 pm Epi and Cait are town.

SVS is wolf.
No I’m not. But looking forward to hearing why you think so.
You chimed in with nai when epi and Cait above you gave you the opportunity not to.

Duh.

Doi.

Doody doo.
I did? When did I do that? I’m confused.
Of course! Why would I doody doo if you didn't do as I said you did?
This is a funky exchange. I'm going to speculate on it later.
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:14 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:35 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:48 am

Do you actually think I think SVS is wolf?
I did :shrug:

I tend to take people seriously when they say something, and tend to view reaction testing in general as a way to wiggle out of a previous inconvenient take. Admittedly, especially when I'm the one whose reaction is being tested lol.
lol, am I wiggling out of an inconvenient take then? I don't see what would be inconvenient about shouting x is wolf and seeing what happens, not like it takes much effort to start that dialogue.
No. I was speaking generally, not specifically. You made that post and like 5 of your posts later you seem to be implying it was a reaction test. Not much time for that bad take. Sorry if I wasn’t clear; it’s not something I keep in my tool chest, so it isn’t something that comes to mind for me when someone says “SVS is a wolf”.

Like I said, I thought you were serious, but I don’t think this is something Wolfgy would be likely to do, so not sure why we’re arguing about something I’m not shading you for :shrug:
S~V~S seems rather uncomfortable in this exchange. It's indeed awkward. Rather than turn the tables, S~V~S concludes that DrWilgy wouldn't do this sort of thing as mafia.

This was January 15.

S~V~S wouldn't post again until January 19.
S~V~S wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:21 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:20 pm ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*・:*:・゚’☆ @S~V~S I summon thee╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*・:*:・゚’☆
I’m sorry. I got a bit frustrated and walked away then kinda forgot about this. Again, so sorry. I’m on my way out the door to work, but will def try to read today and will be back this evening 6 ish US Eastern.

Again so sorry to players and host. This was rude even if unintentional.
There is a conjunction tying "got a bit frustrated" to "walked away." That conjunction is "and."

"I got a bit frustrated and walked away then kinda forgot about this."

That leads me to believe the frustration stems from US National Parks Mafia.

My interpretation is that DrWilgy went "rogue" and called S~V~S mafia. I don't believe S~V~S appreciates that sort of approach from a teammate. As such, I think S~V~S felt it was necessary to go into damage control mode.

Perhaps there was something of a falling out in BTSC.

I cannot see what else could have precipitated game-related frustration based on S~V~S' posts.

I will confess to feeling a bit grimy approaching things this way, but I'm only evaluating the posts as I see them in the thread.
S~V~S wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:55 pm
So for now I'm considering a Pyxxy vote, I want to vote for someone that already has votes, but I have reason to not vote Caitlin or Epi. If the vote shifts to Wilgy, I could consider that too. I tend to read abrasive Wilgy as town Wilgy, and Wilgy knows that, and he was somewhat more abrasive than needed with me with that doody remark lol. But Pyxxys Wilgy vote actually inexplicably (look Epi, double adverb!) made me feel better about Wilgy. :huh:

I will try to pop in after dinner before eod, but can't guarantee it, so I'd rather vote now than not vote at all. So sheeping LC, and [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine.
The "doody" remark sounded like something a child would say rather than "more abrasive than needed."

++++

There's no more there.

S~V~S is highly compatible as DrWilgy's teammate.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

okay cool looks like y'all have the solving handled
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I was thinking that Epi's lean toward 'pyxxy as mafia' does him credit, but then I realized that, were he a wolf, he would NEED to have someone other than S~V~S on the hook at this point. Or we'd yeet S~V~S, find her town, and turn on Epi. In the "basic logic" world. I had to sadly rescind that credit.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:20 am okay cool looks like y'all have the solving handled
Yeah but it might be you.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: US National Parks Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by pyxxy »

busy work
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:24 pm DAY 1 ELIMINATION - Which National Park isn't up to par?
Poll ended at Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:28 pm

Caitlin
No votes
Voters: None
DarlingMonroe
33%
Voters: Delta, Epignosis, DrWilgy
Delta
33%
Voters: DarlingMonroe, Long Con, pyxxy
DrWilgy
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Long Con
11%
Voters: falcon45ca
pyxxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
No elimination
No votes
They're all great, no fair
22%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, Scotty
Total votes: 9
with SVS and Caitlin not voting D1
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:28 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:20 am okay cool looks like y'all have the solving handled
Yeah but it might be you.
yes I did process this but I've also taken to heart that I'm not gonna be the one to solve this game

ego bruised after my recent streak but I'll be okay
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I did not understand what frustrated S~V~S when she walked away.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:27 am I was thinking that Epi's lean toward 'pyxxy as mafia' does him credit, but then I realized that, were he a wolf, he would NEED to have someone other than S~V~S on the hook at this point. Or we'd yeet S~V~S, find her town, and turn on Epi. In the "basic logic" world. I had to sadly rescind that credit.
I'm not looking for credit. I could have mustered that up earlier in other ways.

No.

Your thought process applies to all of us equally. This hinges on voting out Wilgy's teammate, and failing that, voting out Wilgy's for real teammate. Two shots. That's it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am going to have a nightcap and relax here for one more half hour. Then it's sleepy time and back to work.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:30 am I did not understand what frustrated S~V~S when she walked away.
That's why I cannot help but believe it was something behind the scenes. Her language doesn't allow for anything else since it's clearly game related.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I still don't get the "passing the buck" comment, Ep!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:33 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:30 am I did not understand what frustrated S~V~S when she walked away.
That's why I cannot help but believe it was something behind the scenes. Her language doesn't allow for anything else since it's clearly game related.
Yes, that's the only thing that finally made sense to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:33 am I still don't get the "passing the buck" comment, Ep!
I had the quotes pulled and everything just to tease you when I wrote you up but deleted them because I didn't want them to be a distraction. :fist:

Here:
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:55 am I'm gonna not leave Epi hanging. I liked his logic. [VOTE: caitlin] aubergine

Caitlin, do you know the song by Jamaican Queens?

I'd vote falcon if using my own judgment. He gives me mafia vibes, I forget why.

On the bus to Animal Kingdom this morning.
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:25 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:24 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:21 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:19 pm im ready for LC to vote me last minute and for me to flip town... thatll just confirm his wolveness
That's a ridiculous thing to say. I'm not letting myself die.
you have one vote

theres the option of caitlyn, and delta as well

what are u on
Delta didn't have two votes before. I'll bite.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Heh. Whaddya know. Valid. :haha:

Could also include cashin' the chips for pyxxy there.

Unless I get my teeth into something, like wolf nutella recently, I don't have the greatest confidence in my early game votes. And three-quarters of the players sound like they have a better handle on it. Every few posts, someone is declaring someone else a townread, and I'm like, "what?! For...for answering the pizza toppings question??"

So you might just see me concede to the superior early-game senses of someone who seems to have them.

Some of it is probably fake, but that doesn't generally seem to be in my Town toolbox. I'm rambling now, because YEAH I'm home and am having a few drinks for the first time in over a week!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hope you enjoyed that vacation.

As much I like vacation (rare as they are), I always find myself glad when it's over and I'm HOME.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:32 am I am going to have a nightcap and relax here for one more half hour. Then it's sleepy time and back to work.
what's the drink
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:04 am Hope you enjoyed that vacation.

As much I like vacation (rare as they are), I always find myself glad when it's over and I'm HOME.
100%. This was a vacation for the kids, not for me. It was exhausting, my back hurt from walking all day with a backpack on. I kept envisioning my next vacation, my kind of vacation: all-inclusive tropical resort. Swim-up bar. Ocean that's not freezing cold. 24-hour buffet. Swim with dolphins. Try parasailing.

...what were we talking about? Got lost there.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:08 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:32 am I am going to have a nightcap and relax here for one more half hour. Then it's sleepy time and back to work.
what's the drink
Pretty suspicious that you ask what he's drinking, when I am also imbibing some alcohol. :pout:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

what's the drink
Bourbon on ice.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:08 am

100%. This was a vacation for the kids, not for me. It was exhausting, my back hurt from walking all day with a backpack on. I kept envisioning my next vacation, my kind of vacation: all-inclusive tropical resort. Swim-up bar. Ocean that's not freezing cold. 24-hour buffet. Swim with dolphins. Try parasailing.

Ever been on a decent cruise? I've gone twice. Loved it both times. Made my money back in the casino too. :grin:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:10 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:08 am

Ever been on a decent cruise? I've gone twice. Loved it both times. Made my money back in the casino too. :grin:
Hell yeah, we went... in Feb 2020!! Just made it before COVID crashed down in March. That was a great one. James was proud he out-rock-climbed his old man.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nice. :beer:

That's all for me. Wilgy's teammate is either pyxxy or S~V~S. Will check in tomorrow of course.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:09 am
what's the drink
Pretty suspicious that you ask what he's drinking, when I am also imbibing some alcohol. :pout:
:pout:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:pout: :pout: :pout:
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

re-read wilgy and I am no closer to being able to read wilgy
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I don't really see a world where I vote for anyone besides SVS

@/Long Con that's why I'm kinda like, eh, it is what it is, if I go first I figure SVS is next and that's a win from what I can tell

epi town, Cait pushed wilgy, and you seem alright, so yeah

night y'all
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It is entirely possible that Caitlin, whom pyxxy credited with "solid scum acting", might have coupled with Wilgy, who is known for his willingness to intensely bus teammates, and deliberately concocted the townslip that led to Caitlin leading the way to a Wilgy yeet.

I did post this earlier:
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:37 pm If it's Caitlin and Wilgy, how do we get past their cross-voting right now? There are so few players. If we get one wolf today, does that earn us two mistakes? Or is there just one no matter what? My brain is tired
My everything is tired
Last day at Disney.
... at that point they were the only votes on each other. Not that I'm claiming it was true prescience or anything.

What I'm saying is, do we all agree that, if this is the case, we will lose to it?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:57 am It is entirely possible that Caitlin, whom pyxxy credited with "solid scum acting", might have coupled with Wilgy, who is known for his willingness to intensely bus teammates, and deliberately concocted the townslip that led to Caitlin leading the way to a Wilgy yeet.
But do you believe this is the case?

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:57 am I did post this earlier:
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:37 pm If it's Caitlin and Wilgy, how do we get past their cross-voting right now? There are so few players. If we get one wolf today, does that earn us two mistakes? Or is there just one no matter what? My brain is tired
My everything is tired
Last day at Disney.
... at that point they were the only votes on each other. Not that I'm claiming it was true prescience or anything.

What I'm saying is, do we all agree that, if this is the case, we will lose to it?
If I understand your question correctly, the answer is fairly simple.

The number of mistakes doesn't change- there is no fresh set of downs. We get today and one more try. If Caitlin is mafia and survives, civilians lose.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to [VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Later, I'll read over everything I wrote last night to make sure I still agree with my conclusions.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I guess I just wanted to put it out there that it's a possibility. I do think we should just take care of SVS who seems frustrated or frozen at this time. And probably end the game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yeah, still satisfied that at least Caitlin and Long Con are civilians. If that's correct, the game is over either way.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

pyxxy, if S~V~S is not mafia, how will you approach Day 4?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Caitlin, same question.

It feels as though neither of you have any stake here. The same can be said of S~V~S too, I understand.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:34 am pyxxy, if S~V~S is not mafia, how will you approach Day 4?
I've been mostly trying not to think about that
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

weekend has helped in that regard
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sorry for big delay, watching a show and then actually got interested in looking at VCA

if we're wrong about SVS, then it's me next, and that's a loss

but the only alternative is Caitlin

if you're snowing me with that D2 pressure and have truly pocketed LC then you've earned the win

LC simply could have voted me instead of Wilgy and had been doing so for days, doesn't match previous LC play of bussing partners (aka me)

SVS coming in to vote me via piggybacking on you + LC voting me and then staying through everything, yeah, it's a case, if

Caitlin being the wagon and then Wilgy breaking up that wagon, only to have it backfire and Wilgy barely get chopped, and Caitlin isn't the nk for being obv town bc of the wagons switching to Wilgy. again, yeah, it's a case

but having written this and got distracted again, Cait is feeling like my SPF case from my previous game. overthinking it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 26

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry folks, i have been in dog veterinanrian hell for the past two weeks. At one point I thought I was gonna have to put him to sleep, but that totally is no longer the case, I took him to a different vet today, and it was not a tumor! But i have been very detached and focused on that and totally not involved or even remotely paying attention. I should not have signed up for a game, tbh.

Not saying this for emo reasons, just a fact.

And at this point I am not sure I will be able to catch up. So i am willing to take one for the town.

So I just gotta say one thing. I assume the case on me being bad is that Delta kept saying they thought I might be, and lo and behold, Delta turns up dead. yeah, no. Not something i would ever do. It may be WiFOM, but it's true. Delta is the very last person I would kill in that scenario.

My main point here is that whoever was the first to push that scenario, that "hrm, Delta died, SVS must have done it!!", remember after I die and flip town, that that's who the other baddie is. I'll bet a plastic size large dog cone on it (I have 3 now).

Again, very sorry, enjoy the rest of the game, and go town! I will pop back in to see if I lived, but otherwise will be sitting with poor doggo who is still a bit loopy from being knocked out.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

@S~V~S I made a case here. But I'm not the wolf.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Reminder that self-votes are not allowed and will not be counted
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

that sucks SVS, sorry you're going through that
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

No one made the Delta case against S~V~S. It was on her mind only, is that towny? I don't feel like her point is enough to turn the ship around, even if it kinda makes me feel like she's telling the truth. :shrug:

Tough to choose between Epi and pyxxy after that point. Just yeeted Epi for the loss recently, I think, and pyxxy will start some sort of pelt-debt program on me. :scared:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:27 pm Zzzz tired and I'll sleep but I agree with LC

Honestly though I thought me or Pyxxy would die but I guess Delta isn't that weird of a kill either

Leaning Epi > SVS but SVS also has more motive to keep me alive so /shrug
Behold! The entirety of this individual's Day 3 contributions.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Caitlin] aubergine

Return to “Previous Hustles”