The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 9]

Post by timmer »

I'm not sure who to vote for today, tbh. I've got to go out and do some things, I'll be back before deadline to figure it out.
My siggie.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

timmer wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
zeek wrote:timmer - I'd like your thoughts on bea and Elo, who you trust, who you don't.
Earlier in the game, Timmer had a few thoughts on Bea I was not really agreeing with. So i would be interested in hearing this, too.
Okay, so I've picked this apart to the nth fucking degree, and here is my thoughts about Bea and Elohcin.

They are flat out stating that they have known they are each civ since before Day 0. Since sign-ups, apparently. There are only two ways I can see that would match this. Obviously, if they were baddie teammates and were going some kind of gambit. And second, and this is the one they are clearly suggesting, if they were The Doctor and "his companion". The Doctor's role doesn't explicitly state that he gets to pick a civ to have BTSC with, but if that's not what they are suggesting, I don't know what else it could be. So, I'll flat out say it. they are basically hinting constantly that they are the Doctor and companion. As an aside, I'm not sure why they are being this blatant about it, or when it became cool to hint so obviously that it is essentially a self-outing which is against the rules, but that's more for post-game talk than anything.

So the question becomes... could this be a gambit? Could they be bad, and are playing some kind of ploy?

I attacked it based on the idea "what if they are lying?" and at first, I thought I found something, LOL. Bea and Elohcin have only voted together twice all game (in lynch polls). BOTH times it was during a lynch where a sorcerer was either getting lynched, or threatened to be lynched. They both voted Bass instead of Dom. And they both voted DH instead of Snowy. So, you think, OMG what if they are playing us for fools and came up with a clever way to tell the truth about being baddie teammates, sorcerers, to fool face of boe?!?!?

But it's not the truth.

Because Bea first made explicit "I trust Elohcin" comments on Night 2. Which was right BEFORE the sorcerers made their first kill in the game (INH). So the ONLY way I could see Bea and Elohcin being bad at ALL is if INH was actually the Doctor, they killed him, learned from their baddie role that knows the ID of those they kill that he WAS the doctor, and assumed that identity. But they couldn't, because they hadn't killed him yet.

In summary, while I don't feel good about how flippant they are being with the rules... I believe Bea and Elohcin to be who they are strongly hinting they are.
Let me just say that you are very cold. We're flippant b/c really its not a big deal - the reason we know we are both civ. And, yes, we haven't been voting together much b/c we each have our own brain. Kind-of like Abby and Brittany. :biggrin: XD :D

As for today's lynch....I think Blooper is a good choice. But I am willing to vote other places too. I have a bad gut feeling about Mongoose. She doesn't have any specific incriminating evidence against her really, but her tone sounds bad to me.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

I mean, its *kind of* a big deal.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
juliets wrote:Long Con, couldn't the message to you be from Rogue who stole Snape's power? And it looks like SVS isn't going to be back except to vote so won't you please share with us what you know? I'm assuming it will help us narrow people down.
If the message is from Rogue, how could it help narrow anyone down?
I don't know. I don't know what the message says. It's entirely possible the message doesn't help us at all in which case it doesn't matter if LC shares it with us.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I've been seeing my name being thrown around without a lot of explanation as to *why* I'm the "best way to go." Would any of you care to elaborate? The only relatively sensible (and I mean that MOST lightly) claim against me is timmer's account of my voting record pre-Snow Dog, which only shows a) that I haven't voted on bandwagons b) I am pretty consistent with votes and c) I vote my beliefs/gut, regardless of where others are going. I think most people's "speculation" against me is that they're finally noticing me and they're afraid they've missed something, but they can't exactly say what makes them suspicious of me because I'm "quiet." OR, that they're mentioning my name, hoping that something will stick and others will follow with their own so-called speculations (or not, and just follow). That'd be fine and dandy if I were the baddie flying under the radar, but you would be wrong. Lynching me will not result in any of your speculations, nor get you want you're after. While I haven't been the most talkative person here, I daresay I have been at least helpful to the Civ cause and not particularly helpful to any baddies, Suit or Sorcerer.

As for my own suspicions, I'll still look at Boom (but one of his recent posts about "proving a point" with weird behavior = suspicion is making me look back). I would like to know more why others are looking at Mongoose in particular.

I will likely vote relatively early today because I'm going out for a friend's bday at 6. I'll be back in the afternoon at some point to discuss/vote/read/whatever.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am not angry in a RL way. Frustrated yes, angry no. And it wasn't even you frustrating me. I'm head to know I am not the one you are talking about because I really didn't understand it at all. And I don't regret what I said because to me that means someone else was trolling and I'm glad they read that I don't care and I'm not wasting my time.

I personally am most looking at Mongoose, Juliets, Zeek or blooper. I am actually about evenly ok with any of these people. It is based entirely on gut read from their behavior. I was leaning most toward mongoose, but then zeek jumped on a vote for her, that makes me nervouse since I suspect him as well.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Daisy is their anything specific about blooper you could comment on?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I suspect Juliets still but I get flip floppy feelings about her. Some of her behavior seems really bad, then some of her behavior doesn't. I kind of want to step back from her a bit so I doubt I will vote her today.

Blooper is mainly that I have no read one way or another and it is very late in the game, so going by who I trust she is a big question mark. If I am right about DH being Indy (which his behavior reads Indy to me) then his push for her doesn't tell me anything.

Zeek and mongoose both just seem opportunistic to me. Baddies looking for the safe bet, you know? Mongoose seems squirrely to me too. It's difficult to explain.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

What exactly do you suspect me of, Daisy?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, sorry for making you wait, but I wanted to see S~V~S' response before I posted. I'll give you the gist of the message. It speaks of a secret revolution, and claims that the way to winning the game is to purge the thread of certain players. "Scrap-of-a-name", "Tilde Queen", "Herpestidae", and "Nichole". It says we can win this together, and to have discretion.

Anything like what you got, Spacedaisy?

On the surface, it seems like it's supposed to make me believe that there's recruiting going on maybe? I'm not sure if the names are supposed to refer to recruits or non-recruits, if that's the case.

All in all, I think it's something to ignore, someone is trying to mess with me and it wasn't Snape.

As for my latest suspicion list, I've had pings about zeek here and there all game, but I'd have to look back over his posts to see what they were. There's a couple of people that I definitely would like to avoid lynching, and I will speak up if I see things going that way. I'm also not as sure as Spacedaisy is about Boomslang. I've seen (and called out) that exact thing too many times in recent games, where baddies publicly put trust in Civvies in order to get some form of reciprocal cred. Like... of course the baddies know who the Civvies are, especially at this point with so few baddies left. Boom could be a Sorcerer who is gambling that SD and I aren't the last Suit.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

!!!!!!!!!

It's the Hatter. I knew it.

The Hatter sent me a message a few days ago threatening me and telling me he didn't like my win condition -- and that I should help him get rid of people who were "hatless" (of course, how the hell am I supposed to know that?) or that if I would I would be spared, and if I didn't then I would not be spared. He also called me "my hatless friend". I thought it was probably an empty threat, but nonetheless it did worry me, so I didn't mention it in thread because I didn't know who The Hatter was and I didn't want to get on his bad side unnecessarily.

But I feel I should say this now.

Now that it seems like something may be going on behind the scenes, maybe it would be in our best interest to try to get rid of the Hatter today, especially if they're more of a threat than I was initially thinking they were. And especially because... I think Daisy may be onto something with DH being the Hatter, but I really don't know. The message to me was written in an eloquent fashion, so I assumed it could be LC, DH, or Blooper by the way it was written, but I really wasn't sure.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

To be honest, that's part of why I pulled that last minute lynch on you, LC; I didn't trust you completely because I thought you might be the Hatter. It sounded most like your writing style, at least I thought at the time.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:!!!!!!!!!

It's the Hatter. I knew it.

The Hatter sent me a message a few days ago threatening me and telling me he didn't like my win condition -- and that I should help him get rid of people who were "hatless" (of course, how the hell am I supposed to know that?) or that if I would I would be spared, and if I didn't then I would not be spared. He also called me "my hatless friend". I thought it was probably an empty threat, but nonetheless it did worry me, so I didn't mention it in thread because I didn't know who The Hatter was and I didn't want to get on his bad side unnecessarily.

But I feel I should say this now.

Now that it seems like something may be going on behind the scenes, maybe it would be in our best interest to try to get rid of the Hatter today, especially if they're more of a threat than I was initially thinking they were. And especially because... I think Daisy may be onto something with DH being the Hatter, but I really don't know. The message to me was written in an eloquent fashion, so I assumed it could be LC, DH, or Blooper by the way it was written, but I really wasn't sure.
I'm not the Hatter, and I can prove it. I got "A Message" from the Hatter regarding LC, telling me he needed to be "hatted" or something.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Seriously? What else did it say, or was that it?

I've been trying to figure out ever since I got that message what "hats" meant. I figured it could be one of two things:
1) The Hatter gives people hats, somehow, maybe by targeting them -- I thought that then I was given a hat by being targeted with the message, but I thought that seemed unlikely if he called me his "hatless friend"
2) The hats correspond to whether our roles have hats

But neither of those two explanations ever fully satisfied me.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Seriously? What else did it say, or was that it?

I've been trying to figure out ever since I got that message what "hats" meant. I figured it could be one of two things:
1) The Hatter gives people hats, somehow, maybe by targeting them -- I thought that then I was given a hat by being targeted with the message, but I thought that seemed unlikely if he called me his "hatless friend"
2) The hats correspond to whether our roles have hats

But neither of those two explanations ever fully satisfied me.

It said something about how my head was rather large, and made very overt threats regarding me placing my vote in a certain direction :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If DH isn't the Hatter, I'm almost convinced it's probably Blooper then. She's played the perfect game for the Hatter, totally in the shadows, and it's part of why I've been suspecting her ever since timmer brought her up in his case.

Not to mention she could be a Sorcerer as well and I may just vote for her today.

Linki w/ DH: Lol. What direction was that?

And what do people think of the code names LC mentioned? Should we try to figure out who they are? I can figure one out right away, but the others I didn't get an immediate answer for. I presume they would be recruits since it seems unlikely that everyone not listed is a recruit instead, but who knows? Maybe the Hatter doesn't fully trust LC so he didn't tell the truth anyway.

Or maybe it's all just trolling? But somehow I doubt the Hatter's role is that powerless.

I'm going to continue writing my essay and mull over this. I'll pop in and out of the thread over the afternoon.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

@MP - Well this was a during the Hedgeowl lynch so make of that what you will.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I have thought all game that The Hatter was just an empty threat, and that his threats were likely empty. My theory about how his role works is that it's much like Tyler Durden's, where he has to have a hat on everyone by the end of the game to win. I don't want to let this message change anything about what I'm planning to do and how I plan to win, including lynching an Indy we don't need dead for victory (:eye: MP07).

I would rather stick to lynching baddies, not Hatter-influenced choices. And I am pretty sure I've figured out who the four names are in my message, I just wanted to put them out without solutions so I could see some other responses.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:I have thought all game that The Hatter was just an empty threat, and that his threats were likely empty.
Best sentence ever. I think I got distracted by my two-year-old. :blush: :blush: :blush:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, perhaps you're right, but then that makes two roles that essentially work the same way. That seems redundant -- something Epig wouldn't do. But thinking that the Hatter can somehow disrupt the game beyond the normal win conditions as Epig stated somehow seems contradictory, so that's why I never put too much concern over my message from the Hatter, but I have been slightly paranoid ever since I got it, to be frank.

Nonetheless, I agree that we should try to find baddies firstmost, but I am a bit concerned about the Hatter's win conditions, and obviously the message you got was to try to influence you to lynch those who either aren't or are those names (though I would think it would be aren't those names).

DH, are you implying that you think LC is the Hatter then? The Hedgeowl lynch is the one where LC almost died.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure figured out the four names now too; it wasn't difficult. I just only caught one of them immediately when reading them through (Tilde Queen, lol).

Well, where are you looking for your vote, LC?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

No my message was nothing like that. It was a knock knock joke. And it didn't seem to mean anything.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Just going through his posts now.

Zeek went against Made early on, but he was pretty cool with Snow Dog, so that early outlook immediately makes him seem more Sorcerer than Suit. He posts his top three suspects as DH, Made, and Llama - still no Sorcerers on that list (assuming DH is the Hatter). He does a BIG "no u" on Elohcin when she votes for him, accusing her of being Made's teamamte.

He lists "LC, Dom and S~V~S" as the people he trusts... a baddie and two Civs, and that baddie just happened to be a Sorcerer.
zeek wrote:bea, Dom and S~V~S - Despite the disparity in your views, I find myself agreeing with you two the most. I'd like to know your thoughts on how easily MP racked up votes for the wand. With BR probably being the Card Czar (due to the CAH stuff stopping), it's likely all baddies were alive during the N2 poll and yet MP was the only person who got over 5 votes. What do you think of the MP voters?

DF and Snowy - I'd like to hear who you trust and suspect.

DH - What are your thoughts on Made now? Top three suspects?

Elo - Got a reason for voting me yet?

Made - What are your reactions to those critical of your forced voting?

MP - Ultimately you were correct on Made's voting but I still feel the MP I know would have speculated a bit more on him being a baddie. You detailed a number of scenarios and the only one you really commented on in a significant way was him being a baddie, which you dismissed quickly. Can you also provide us anything on what happened with the wand?

Roxy - You've been a bit defensive over the past few days and I don't wish to make you continue this, but I found some of your comments confusing. Do you think we should be looking at the people who lynched MM and llama? Wasn't sure if it was sarcasm.

sabie12 - I saw you were online last night but did not post (possibly didn't even come onto the thread), got anything to say?

That's all I got for now. Still rereading the rest of you :P
Here, he still promotes Dom in the midst of Civvies, acts interested in Snow Dog's opinions, and continues with the extended "no u" on Elohcin.

That's not even halfway through zeek's posts, but I found more suspcious stuff than I thought I would, given what we now know. I'll put my vote on zeek now - I have to leave for work soon enough, and I can't spend much more time on the computer.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote:No my message was nothing like that. It was a knock knock joke. And it didn't seem to mean anything.
Any game-related references in the joke?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, perhaps you're right, but then that makes two roles that essentially work the same way. That seems redundant -- something Epig wouldn't do. But thinking that the Hatter can somehow disrupt the game beyond the normal win conditions as Epig stated somehow seems contradictory, so that's why I never put too much concern over my message from the Hatter, but I have been slightly paranoid ever since I got it, to be frank.

Nonetheless, I agree that we should try to find baddies firstmost, but I am a bit concerned about the Hatter's win conditions, and obviously the message you got was to try to influence you to lynch those who either aren't or are those names (though I would think it would be aren't those names).

DH, are you implying that you think LC is the Hatter then? The Hedgeowl lynch is the one where LC almost died.
I'm saying Hatter "asked" me to vote for LC :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh! Nevermind, I misunderstood you then. So definitely not LC. :P

And :ponder: interesting observation on zeek.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I think a vote against Zeek would be a waste, tbh, Zeek is reading extremely civ to me.

I am willing to dive into a Blooper lynch today and will vote accordingly.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Juliet, I don't know anything about messages. If someone stole a message power, they didn't steal it from me. The only way I could see me being the source is if the power i gave away had to do with messages. If that is the case, i know who got that potion.

That message seems to be saying me, Eloh & 2 other people are bad? I looked up herpestidae, it is Mongoose. & Scrap of a name?

In any case, other than catching Question Fever, I have not been targeted that I know of. I have not been recruited unless MP did it and you don't know about it?

But if that message says what I think it says, I lost some trust for someone I felt Ok about.

Linki~ lol. Why do you say that?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Why is zeek reading extremely civ, timmer, can you elaborate?

That said, I think I'm on for a Blooper lynch today as well. Truth is, if she isn't a Sorcerer, I bet she's the Hatter, and I'm feeling most strongly about her baddieness at the moment of all the candidates, I think.

S~V~S, are you permitted to say who it is you're talking about? Do you think that person is the Hatter then?

And my recruits do not alter the workings of the game. I am not convinced that the Hatter functions the same way, however, given his role just says *Secret*.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Was that link towards me? I have very good vibes from Zeek, that's all. I think we several potential baddies to pick from, all better lynch choices than him!

scrap of a name... Bea? Because it's a short name?

@MP, Zeek has been locking into the same cases I have, and our work in the thread has complemented each other's. i feel like I've been able to grow some of mycoses off of his earlier suspicions, and I see that he has agreed with me often as well. And since those lynches have yielded dead baddies, I think voting him makes no sense.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

mycoses = my cases
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I thought scrap of a name meant Blooper since her name is alphabet soup, but that was the only nickname I wasn't 100% sure of.

And duly noted, thanks timmer.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Who is Nichole?
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:Who is Nichole?
It's Elohcin backwards.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Oh, herp a derp.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I will be in and out of here for the next few hours, I have a Sibling Party tonight, all 5 for the first time in months, since my sister moved to Connecticut, actually, this past summer. So I will be AFK from the keyboard after 6 or so.

Linki~ I sent something on night 6 to someone I trusted, Bea, not that it matters. Like Voldy had 7 things, I had 6. It was a power, but I did not know what it did. I was told it would not change the persons role or affiliation. I got a PM from the host with results that my potion had been successfully delivered to _____. Someone else, so it is my assumption that the Sorcerers redirected me.

that someone HAS to know what i am talking about. I have seen no sign from them since night 6, which led me to believe that perhaps the sorcerers had NOT redirected my power to themselves, but to a civvie.

This message give me concern. I am not sure if i am allowed to say who it went to.

linki x2_ nichole=elohcin
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Intriguing, S~V~S. :ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who would recruit Elohcin, Mongoose, and S~V~S (and someone else), anyway? Those all seem like choices that someone would make based on people who weren't necessarily attracting much suspicion. And if the Hatter recruits every night, how could he only have four recruits by last night?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

So the Hatter is thus telling us that Elohcin, (scrap-of-a-name, which makes sense as Bea if Eloh is on this list), SVS and Mongoose are bad?

I don't see why we would trust him, but it's interesting.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why are you insisting it is the hatter?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S, do you have any doubt about bea?

timmer, I think it's telling us that the Hatter has recruited them somehow, maybe given them "hats". I also have reason to believe that the Hatter's role does not work exactly like mine, though, so I'm not totally sure what that means.

Linki w/ S~V~S: Who else could it be? I got a really similar message threatening me and it was clearly from the Hatter.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I gave someone a mystery power, and now people are getting all kinds of messages, it appears. I thought Hatter messages said "Hatter" on them. Not "Snape". I have not gotten one, though.

i have not gotten any messages.

Linki~ It could be the power I sent out. I don't know what it was. Someone other than Bea got it. And Yes, I am sure about Bea.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:I gave someone a mystery power, and now people are getting all kinds of messages, it appears. I thought Hatter messages said "Hatter" on them. Not "Snape". I have not gotten one, though.

i have not gotten any messages.

Linki~ It could be the power I sent out. I don't know what it was. Someone other than Bea got it. And Yes, I am sure about Bea.
Oh, okay. Well, it's possible the Hatter could fake the message as a message from Snape, since mine only gave it away because of the message's content (which I assume the Hatter didn't have to reveal).

Got it, thanks.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote: This message give me concern. I am not sure if i am allowed to say who it went to.
I feel like thiz whole question may be important, to a lot of people. :ponder:
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This was why I was asking about redirection the other night.

Do we think the baddies would redirect something I sent to themselves? I did not have any "bad" things like kills, but would they take that risk?

Linki, it is also possible it is not the Hatter, but the Sorcerers.

Linki @Timmer~ I asked Timmer why he trusted zeek, and he did not say. Timmer, why do you trust zeek?

And I asked the host, he did not pick up the PM yet.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:
Linki @Timmer~ I asked Timmer why he trusted zeek, and he did not say. Timmer, why do you trust zeek?

And I asked the host, he did not pick up the PM yet.
I did say, by answering MP. I trust Zeek because we think alike about who is bad, and so far our combined efforts seem to have yielded good results. I feel good about him because of that. Beyond that, I don't really see what else I should say?
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I suppose it's possible the baddies could redirect your power to themselves, especially since you were outed as Snape... I could see them thinking that most or all of your powers were beneficial.

S~V~S, timmer did address it, but you probably missed it. It's in his post before he asks who Nichole is.

I need to stop procrastinating my homework :P so I'll tune in again in a couple of hours. I still am leaning Blooper, but I want to wait to see what comes out of this revelation as well.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Does Rogue pick a player, or a role to steal from? If she picks a player, she essentially acts as a role checker, right?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

SVS, so the thing you sent out Night 6 has never been read by that player, according to Epig? Thus whatever you sent out that night has not possibly happened because the PM has not been read?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Bea/Eloh, you've previously said that you were each other were civs not just on Day 0, but even before, during signups. I'm going to need you to elaborate on this somehow. I don't see how this makes sense if it's not how I thought it could in my earlier posts. And the two of you voted together both times to possibly help a sorcerer out of a lynch. I need to better understand what you are saying, or else this all starts to seem fishy, and today is making me very paranoid about a lot of things.
My siggie.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”