The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 9]

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:SVS, so the thing you sent out Night 6 has never been read by that player, according to Epig? Thus whatever you sent out that night has not possibly happened because the PM has not been read?
That person is playing and posting. How did they not pick up their PMs? I missed this post, can you link me to it?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:Bea/Eloh, you've previously said that you were each other were civs not just on Day 0, but even before, during signups. I'm going to need you to elaborate on this somehow. I don't see how this makes sense if it's not how I thought it could in my earlier posts. And the two of you voted together both times to possibly help a sorcerer out of a lynch. I need to better understand what you are saying, or else this all starts to seem fishy, and today is making me very paranoid about a lot of things.
I have said over and over it was something the host said that made me think they are together. He started sending roles out during sign ups. He assigned roles during sign ups. It was something the host said in sign ups.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

LC, wait till you carry on reading and see I was practically the first to raise Snow Dog as a suspect and the first to vote for him.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:
And I asked the host, he did not pick up the PM yet.
Oh, I misunderstood, I thought when you said this ^ that you meant that the person you sent whatever it was to hadn't picked up their pm yet. I see now you mean Epig hasn't responded.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

He did answer it now and I am not allowed to say. But I am allowed to vote.

Now if this person does not give me a sign, I am going to assume he could be a Sorcerer, and is sending messages out, trying to frame the innocent. I don't like that shit :noble:
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:He did answer it now and I am not allowed to say. But I am allowed to vote.

Now if this person does not give me a sign, I am going to assume he could be a Sorcerer, and is sending messages out, trying to frame the innocent. I don't like that shit :noble:
i just read the entire sign-up thread and have no idea what you are talking about. But it's okay, it's on the back burner for now. I can accept that there is likely something there that I am just not seeing, as no baddie team has 3 members left, thus you Bea and eLoh are clearly not all in cahoots.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Sorry, that was to your earlier post.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, to the Person Who Got My Potion Who I am Increasingly Beginning to Think is a Sorcerer, I think I need to reread your posts, check over your voting record.

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:Well, to the Person Who Got My Potion Who I am Increasingly Beginning to Think is a Sorcerer, I think I need to reread your posts, check over your voting record.

I'll strongly consider your views on today's lynch, SVS. this is an interesting day.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am of two minds. On the one hand, why would a baddie redirect an unknown power to a member of their own team? What if it was bad, like a kill?

But on the other hand, the content of the message LC posted, plus the fact that the person my thing was redirected to has been in thread since this discussion started makes me very, very paranoid. From what Daisy said, other messages have been going around? Anyone care to share? I did not get one :p

My person made a very blendy vote of Day 1, in the middle of a bandwagon. They made a really interesting Tag team vote. Voted a suit day 2. Voted the wand to a sorcerer. Day 3 tangent vote, person still alive. Voted for the suit in bass v. Dom. The Doctor poll we all one voted. Day 4 voted for Dom, along with everyone else. Day 5, voted someone still living. The fight poll, we all one voted, voted someone still alive. Next day, voted for Snow Dog. A spot of light in his favor. A small one. Then he voted for Made.

Not sure of the significance of the Hat Poll. Except for that Snow Dog vote, a rather Sorcerish record.

Does anyone have any idea what happened in the fight poll? I was not told what, if anything, happened to me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I am also going to wait until SVS does her research and makes her vote. If her choice fits with someone I think might be bad then I might follow her vote. Otherwise, I'm in for a blooper vote. This all assumes nothing changes drastically.

Just fyi my hatter message also made it clear it was from the hatter by quoting an appropriate piece of Alice in Wonderland.

Timmer the reason I vouch for bea and elochin is exactly the reason you explained in the thread. The only way I could see them knowing since they got their roles was if they were the roles you mentioned.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I have also received no PMs that anyone is discussing (save one from the host for the hat poll), so I'm extremely confused by today's round of posting/speculation.

MP, you dirty snake - you were all about berating Civs for having a reason to vote you, an Indy, because of secret win conditions that could be Civ-detrimental, and yet you're perfectly okay looking for another Indy (the Hatter) with mystery win conditions almost as much as catching a baddie :P However, your theories are interesting to think about. I am neither, and I ask once again - what is putting me in particular at the top of your baddie list?

Linki - Or yours? :sigh: Looks like I may be voting to save myself, if possible. Waste of y'all's time. I'm gonna finish frosting a cake. I'll check back via phone later.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

It appears SVS is talking about me and I have absolutely no idea what she is talking about. Something happened it me earlier in the game but I didn't cause it. I will explain more if I can when I finish work in 4 hours, depending on what Epi says. I am seriously not a sorcerer and haven't had any involvement in your powers.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I almost brought up the thing in the sign up thread as a thing against Bea when i suspected her. Then I reread her hard, reread the roles, and changed my mind. I was kind of surprised that the people who have been pushing her name have not mentioned that thing from the sign up thread as it can go either way, really.

But since the other Hatter PMs seem to be saying they are from the Hatter, why would the LC one say "Snape"? I really think it is more likely to be from the Sorcerers.

Linki~ Hat poll? I did not get a result from that either :(

Linki 2, so you did not get anything night 6??? Really?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, this is certainly interesting.

S~V~S, what night was it that you had your Lily Potter incident? And do you know what the potion did? Like is it a message sending potion?

My message from the Hatter did not say Hatter anywhere, but it was obvious it was from him. It seems DH got a message from the Hatter as well. It appears the only two messages that people are saying did NOT come from Hatter are Daisy and LC, right?

What I don't get is this:
1) Even if S~V~S's power on N6 got redirected to zeek, and the potion is a message sending potion, what benefit would a baddie gain by sending a false message from Snape, knowing that S~V~S is alive and could just discredit it?
2) We do not have proof that the Hatter has to include in his messages that it has anything to do with him. Is it possible he is just trolling?

That said, I don't trust zeek, so it's possible you're onto something.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:I have also received no PMs that anyone is discussing (save one from the host for the hat poll), so I'm extremely confused by today's round of posting/speculation.

MP, you dirty snake - you were all about berating Civs for having a reason to vote you, an Indy, because of secret win conditions that could be Civ-detrimental, and yet you're perfectly okay looking for another Indy (the Hatter) with mystery win conditions almost as much as catching a baddie :P However, your theories are interesting to think about. I am neither, and I ask once again - what is putting me in particular at the top of your baddie list?

Linki - Or yours? :sigh: Looks like I may be voting to save myself, if possible. Waste of y'all's time. I'm gonna finish frosting a cake. I'll check back via phone later.
You got a PM from the host about the hat poll? I did not.

Also, here's the difference. My win conditions are stated in public on my role. If my *Secrets* (and they don't) said anything different about my win condition, then they would contradict what's in my publicly stated part of my role. The Hatter just says *Secrets*, so we don't know anything about his power or win condition. And I doubt Epig would make the Hatter's role function just like mine.

I really think LC's message makes more sense as a Hatter message because the one I got from the Hatter almost exactly matches the type of language and angle as the one LC received, but maybe I'm wrong. If that is the case, and the Hatter is NOT just trolling, and he is "recruiting" people, then you can understand why I think that might be cause for concern.

And really it's partially a process of elimination, but mostly sourced on your voting history.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I am very intrigued if people can share whether they've gotten messages and who they were from because that might shed more light into S~V~S's thoughts.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I do not know what it did. It was my best thing, and I wanted to give it to Bea. I had a power to give to a person, they kept their original role & power, but had this, too. I don't know what it is. I have not gotten a message, so I did not know there were any messages. Had LC gotten a message from the hatter, or Satan, or anyone else, I would not have thought twice. But Snape? From what people are saying, the Hatter messages say "The Hatter".

And perhaps they did not expect that LC would post the message or even that he got one, in the thread?

I purposely discussed this days ago in the thread when zeek was here. I know for a fact he got my Night 6 thing. Whatever it was.

But I am gonna vote for zeek now, I gotta go get ready to go. I can always change it via phone if newness comes to light.

Linki, I think Boe is still alive, and I just want to say, I have not been recruited. That is a sweet angle for the baddies to push, but if it is true, it isn't true about me, and I would rather vote baddies than maybe so/maybe no recruits.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:I do not know what it did. It was my best thing, and I wanted to give it to Bea. I had a power to give to a person, they kept their original role & power, but had this, too. I don't know what it is. I have not gotten a message, so I did not know there were any messages. Had LC gotten a message from the hatter, or Satan, or anyone else, I would not have thought twice. But Snape? From what people are saying, the Hatter messages say "The Hatter".

And perhaps they did not expect that LC would post the message or even that he got one, in the thread?

I purposely discussed this days ago in the thread when zeek was here. I know for a fact he got my Night 6 thing. Whatever it was.

But I am gonna vote for zeek now, I gotta go get ready to go. I can always change it via phone if newness comes to light.

Linki, I think Boe is still alive, and I just want to say, I have not been recruited. That is a sweet angle for the baddies to push, but if it is true, it isn't true about me, and I would rather vote baddies than maybe so/maybe no recruits.
Interesting. Thanks for clarifying!

I agree that it is odd that it says it's from Snape, but conversation about people getting messages from Snape has heated up recently, and it's especially funny that LC got a message since he specifically asked for one right before that -- and everyone knows about your Lily Potter incident -- so the Hatter could easily just sign "from Snape" at the bottom I would imagine, so why not take advantage of that and be funny? The reason I think it is Hatter too is that the Hatter told me I need to help him get rid of the hatless players. In addition, it seems the Hatter has a twisted sense of humor, given the message he sent me and the Alice in Wonderland stuff from earlier messages in the game, so I could see him thinking it would be funny to give LC a message "from Snape" after he asked for one. It also seems really odd to me that a Sorcerer would not only redirect your power to a teammate (definitely possible), get a message sending power with it (seems less likely given only Daisy and LC got these non-Snape messages, if I'm right about that, and if it was your "best" power), and would do something so stupid with it when you're still alive (this is the nail in the coffin to me... wtf?).

Nonetheless, still considering your perspective though. I wouldn't be opposed to a zeek vote at all; I just was feeling Blooper is more likely Sorcerer and Hatter. Curious what everyone else makes of this.

I think Boe is still alive too, and I wouldn't think the Hatters recruits are likely conventional recruits. But I don't know how it works exactly... and if he has only recruited say, four people (or three if he included himself in the list), and thought he could trust LC, then maybe he does have conventional recruits and that is a bit scary. I'm doubting that though... and regardless, I agree, baddies need to go first.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think it's definitely between zeek and Blooper today, considering what has transpired. :ponder:

Be back later.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Did anyone get results from the Fight? Did anyone besides Ninju get a Hatter result? Or maybe only the Hatter got one lol?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, I did not get any results from the Fight. Sorry for ignoring that.

And YES, I agree, did anyone get a PM from the Hat result? Because... the fact that Blooper said she got one seems really odd to me.

Now be back later. Homework calls.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

SVS, your clarification clears a few things up for me. All I will say is that in light of YOUR posts, I think voting for Zeek is a big mistake. I would ask you to change your vote.
My siggie.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I got... changed. But not for the worse. You're making a mistake lynching me.

Timmer knows. Believe him.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I am positive Zeek is civ. I won't say more.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

zeek wrote:I got... changed. But not for the worse. You're making a mistake lynching me.

Timmer knows. Believe him.
I know it is not for the worse, I verified that it did not change affiliation before I sent it to anyone. And how does Timmer know? And how do YOU know he knows? TBH, I don't trust Timmer either.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Before I said any of this, Timmer was trying to work with the info in LCs message.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I've been telling you all day that Zeek is civ but I dont like how in this game everyone has been all info droppy about it. Well, that's how it is gOing so I may as well join in. I fully vouch for Zeek for reasons I will not share but that are concrete and it is apparently thanks top you, svs!

If you know his alignment did not change why are you voting him?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Svs it is because i don't like being infodroppy. But I fully vouch for Zeek more than anyone else in the game.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Becasue I now think he is a Sorcerer.

Linki, and why should I trust you?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I can't info dump. I'm civ though. This is a crucial point in the game, don't make a mistake here.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am gonna leave this in other peoples hands, and not change my vote. I don't believe you. You had a chance to just wink at me anytime after night 6, and you did not. Othe than the Snow Dog vote, your voting record is pro sorceror. I don'[t trust Timmer and have not for some time.

Info dumping is annoying, but it is what it is.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I have always supported you being Snape over Voldemort, I wouldn't do that if I was bad. And now, now you're going to lynch me for something YOU apparently did to me. I had no idea who transformed me. You're at fault here, not me.

Linki How can I wink over something I thought was a game event?
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

There's just no fucking way this many civs are able to legitimately vouch for each other. Somebody is pulling some shit.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

OMG - so much stuff going on and I have no clue about. I never got something from SVS - but then she knows that.

I've not been one of the cool kids to receive a message so no idea what that's about either. Nor did I get anything from the hat poll.

MP - I'm curious how this recruitment would work in your theory - it sounds like the messages are asking people to vote a certian way. Does conforming and voting that way then mean said person is recruited? IE - is DH now recruited to team hat because he voted for LC when pressed? Is it a more traditional recruitment?

SVS - is it possible your prezzie was double targeted? As in someone on team sorcerrer redirected it - (Can that team do that? I don't even remember the roles right now. Sucky lack of cofee and time.) - and then Rouge caused some shenanagans and it went somewhere besides where you were told it went?

As far as Eloh goes, I've trusted her since I recieved my role pm. IDK if roles went out during the sign up thread or not as I was late to the party as usual. For timmer and anyone else that may doubt my very civ reasons for trusting eloh - by all means, lynch me and have it verified. Death is not the worst thing for me this game and if it helps clear things up it helps clear things up. I'm not affraid of that in the slightest. It's just kinda a time waste is all.

I work a bit backwards so - I most trust Eloh
Next is SVS.
I'd put Timmer and LC on the next rung. I don't have anything as solid, as I do for the first two, but they have been very active and have been important in snagging a few baddies.
Zeek and JC are on the next level for me - I'm not positive but I lean more towards civ than I do baddie. It's getting murky here though. Can't really point to anything that makes me feel they are civ outside of gut.
Daisy - She's read genuine to me these past few cycles. I lean civ here too.
MP - I'm all Mulder here - I want to believe socky. I really do. Then I get paranoid and start doubing - then I want to believe again. It's not you it's me baby. It's REALLY difficult for me to trust indy's. Even helpful ones. And I've played indy both ways.
DH - who the eff knows anymore? At times, I've found myself agreeing with him even while I was suspecting him. I'm dropping that feeling that he's super bad though. Which is either a very good thing or a very bad thing.
That leaves - blooper, goosey, and boom as ????

Of those three - goosey seems the most blendy and hidey to me. I know blooper is a low poster, but without a reread my general memory of her posts is that she points out things and gives a pretty decent feeling of where her head is at in that moment. I don't have the same non-reread feeling about goosey. I barely remember her posts outside of the bit about not being born with a wand and the squee over the felt hats. I go back and forth on boom. I feel like I suspect him when he's not around then he posts and somehow I'm thinking Oh, I was wrong.

Outside of that - I think the only other people left are the inactives - of which I have no read on because they are inactive.

Not sure about my vote today. I have about an hour before work clocked out last night at 45 hours and I have tonight and superbowl sunday then open on monday to go before my next day off. :( I'll follow along on my phone and vote when I can. I'm curious to see how this shakes out.

well - crap that was a lot of linki while I was typing. IDK how valid that list up there is in light of this new stuff.
MOre linkie -
more linkie x3 - Outside of saying I trust eloh - I've not said anything more about my role. I've neither confirmed nor denied any role being assigned to me and she. Specificly because I can't think of a way to do it without infodumping.

x4 - ya'll are killing me.

x5 - DH - i agree - we can lynch me if you like. :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

timmer wrote:So the Hatter is thus telling us that Elohcin, (scrap-of-a-name, which makes sense as Bea if Eloh is on this list), SVS and Mongoose are bad?

I don't see why we would trust him, but it's interesting.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Who would recruit Elohcin, Mongoose, and S~V~S (and someone else), anyway? Those all seem like choices that someone would make based on people who weren't necessarily attracting much suspicion. And if the Hatter recruits every night, how could he only have four recruits by last night?
Can someone explain to me where all this is coming from? I must have missed something big! And, if I am all of a sudden a baddie, it's news to me.
timmer wrote:Bea/Eloh, you've previously said that you were each other were civs not just on Day 0, but even before, during signups. I'm going to need you to elaborate on this somehow. I don't see how this makes sense if it's not how I thought it could in my earlier posts. And the two of you voted together both times to possibly help a sorcerer out of a lynch. I need to better understand what you are saying, or else this all starts to seem fishy, and today is making me very paranoid about a lot of things.
Bea signed up very late if I remember correctly. I don't know if I can say that I knew she was civ since "sign-ups" but definitely knew when I got my role PM.

lots of linki I will read in a moment
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

zeek wrote:I have always supported you being Snape over Voldemort, I wouldn't do that if I was bad. And now, now you're going to lynch me for something YOU apparently did to me. I had no idea who transformed me. You're at fault here, not me.

Linki How can I wink over something I thought was a game event?
I didn't do it to you, it was switched. That is the whole point of this; the Sorcerers switched my power that night.

And I talked about it at length at the time it happened.

Linki @Bea~ Rogue would have no play in it because it wasn't a power per se, it was a role. And zeek has said he got it.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

Bea wrote:I can't think of a way to do it without infodumping.
Man, that would be terrible if you or Eloh infodumped wouldn't it. Golly.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Bea wrote:I can't think of a way to do it without infodumping.
Man, that would be terrible if you or Eloh infodumped wouldn't it. Golly.
:haha:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Actually the funny thing is, even though we are civ, I don't think y'all have ANY clue on who we are.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

SVS, Christ you are ruining your own gift to the game! You have no idea how awesome what you did is, but look at the game play since then. Who pushed the Snowy lynch more than anyone else in the game? ME FOR FUCKS SAKE. Read my posts about him. If you think zeek and i are a sorcerer duo why the hell did i do that to snowy? Jesus.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

What are you talking about? I tried to give my gift to someone else but it was stolen.

And I don't know. Stop blaming me though. I am working with what I have. I can change to Blooper, that bit about the hatter results was off. But there is too much vouching going on.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Gift? How is what happened to me a gift?

I didn't know who did it. How could I let on when I don't consider this a gift at all? I don't exactly want one person in particular to know.

You're not exactly an unknown here, you'd be a prime candidate to switch targets on. Curses and such, they would obviously target someone not in their group.

Seriously, lynching me is a bad way to go and it will teach you nothing thanks to your "gift"
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And Snowy kept saying he was gonna quit and then he didn't. So relation to Snowy has little meaning. But looking at the roles, since Eloh says we are clueless about her role (and I thought the same thing you did) maybe there is room for more vouching.

I am gonna move to Blooper. But I am seriously confused. The one time I was targeted I was clearly told who targeted me. So how would zeek not know?

Linki~ Timmer called it a gift, not me. Go back into your chatroom and ask him :)
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I can't, I'm in work :)

Do you even know what you sent? If you do, work out why timmer might know what's going on.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:SVS, Christ you are ruining your own gift to the game! You have no idea how awesome what you did is, but look at the game play since then. Who pushed the Snowy lynch more than anyone else in the game? ME FOR FUCKS SAKE. Read my posts about him. If you think zeek and i are a sorcerer duo why the hell did i do that to snowy? Jesus.
He seems to think it is pretty awesome :)

Like I said switching to blooper. But the air in here needs clearing.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I see what you are saying, but not sure I believe you, tbh. But you are working, I have to go out. This is for another day.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:What are you talking about? I tried to give my gift to someone else but it was stolen.

And I don't know. Stop blaming me though. I am working with what I have. I can change to Blooper, that bit about the hatter results was off. But there is too much vouching going on.
Well tbh, you kind of pulled this vouching out. But anyway, i Don't want to get too heated or in your face about all of this, I have too much respite for you to get bitchy.

Here's the deal, since it's not out there.

what your portion did, regardless of who you MEANT to give it to, has benefited the divs in various ways, some of which I will not divulge.

But look at the Snowy lynch. It shows my vote as last but remember, I docked around with it at the last second. I was the FIRST vote on Snowy, and Zeek was the SECONd vote on Snowy. We are not Sorcerers.

Look at the Made lynch. I'm the first voter there as well.

You should a) trust ME.
b) trust that I'm telling you that I know what your gift to Zeek did, but that I will not divulge more details.
c) trust that I have reason, outside of this, to believe Zeek to be good. There were game vents which led me o believe this.

I'm asking you to do what *I* always do. Use the game evidence to trust who is good and who is bad. Our votes should SHOW you unequivocally, that neither me or Zeek are bad.

And sometimes people think it is better to keep things concealed and NOT wink at others.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm out of here for today. This day has pissed me off. I have no idea why some baddies redirected something to Zeek, I can't know what their thinking is, but I know game evidence. I know, from voting patterns, and cases made against others, who is good in this game.

Anyone voting for me or Zeek is ignoring the game evidence, and that is ALL anyone should have needed about this. the rest of this did not, imo, need to pulled out into the open.

Peace.
My siggie.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

It's not is it? You're goin to get me lynched today or killed tonight

Ridiculous.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”