Game of Champions: East Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 154
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Game of Champions: East Facility (Day 1)

Post by WindwardAway »

[VOTE: ] aubergine

Unvoting because I'm increasingly doubtful that Nutella is scum as I thought earlier
Watch me change my reads a million times and still be wrong on all of them lmao
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:11 am [VOTE: ] aubergine

Unvoting because I'm increasingly doubtful that Nutella is scum as I thought earlier
Watch me change my reads a million times and still be wrong on all of them lmao
Did that actually unvote

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:11 am Watch me change my reads a million times and still be wrong on all of them lmao
This is the way
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:11 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:11 am Watch me change my reads a million times and still be wrong on all of them lmao
This is the way
I recently discovered that my reads are only accurate if I'm mislunched D1 these days
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Actually idk why I unvoted, I could just move my vote instead.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I just made Alison the top wagon I guess
I see Cape was previously tied
Thought his posts seemed OK so far but I didn't read all of them yet
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:24 am I just made Alison the top wagon I guess
I see Cape was previously tied
Thought his posts seemed OK so far but I didn't read all of them yet
I should say, in this thread
I vaguely remember thinking one or two of his posts in the N0 thread felt scummy but I haven't gotten that impression today
And frankly, my reading comprehension has been totally unreliable up until now, I realized at some point that I mixed up the player list and the Secret Santa list in my head somehow and kept wondering why there were no posts from a bunch of people, but apparently it's only Brad who hasn't posted here and is supposed to be here. 😅
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Davos wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:59 amArrr
someone has to get the ball rolling [VOTE: Lime Coke ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:04 am Michelle is lock town she can't be pushed lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Master Radishes »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:32 am
Seems like an unnecessary ball to get rolling.
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:12 am
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:11 am
This is the way
I recently discovered that my reads are only accurate if I'm mislunched D1 these days
I'm sure we can oblige. :charlieblackmon:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:42 am
no posting > no pressure > no posting

be the change you want to be in the world
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:49 am

When has anyone ever 0-posted, watched the thread and saw a vote on them, then panic and start posting?
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

i at least have good reason to have no energy right now, this thread is just not moving

anyways here are thoughts that i have, eat it up before i die or something

DarlingMonroe - POE just because they haven't done anything yet, i mean they pinged limecoke fwiw I suppose?

Creature - Thought Guillo was really towny, I think Creature's entrance has been ~fine, would like to know about their alison read later on. Guillo was pretty easily my top town.

Rondo - I think his thought processes this game... almost mirror his town game, but he's not there yet and FMPOV I just think he's setting up for later. I notice as wolf he's kinda like a diet version of himself and I think the thought processes in terms of how he has handled me this game feel unnatural, as wary as i am that this could just be rondo doing his thing idk. I am pushing there with the caveat of knowing i am gonna be omgused to hell and back.

Michelle - Sees what I see in terms of Rondo to an extent, Guillo is calling Michelle town here and I trust that judgement, already townier then they were in Ted Lasso to me where they were literally just floating in the null zone for me. I feel like Michelle is very observant on little things as town which she is demonstrating here.

Master Radishes - I think the push on me off of nutella and then accusing me of trying to pocket nutella is a rand>w thing to say.

NANOOK - He feels like spec chat LOL. IDK what that means rather then his reads are a bit shallow, but I find him townie at the same time, kinda liked his progression on Michelle today.

Alison - I thought the night 0 vote on Abigail was weird but not scummy. Posts night 0 feel a lot like Alison very openly outlining a thought process, very preflippy and kind of stuck on the same page. I have mixed opinions on the way Alison went about her day 1. I don't know that much about Alison to determine whether this whole preflipping thing is a play style thing or scummy for Alison, if any of what i said raises alarm bells, you can pursue that later i guess just because it's towny for some players and wolfy for others, thats all i know. I am not tracking their thought process on her suspicion of Dizzy. #126 i find to be a bad post by alison because i feel like it's almost trying to play "shade as many people as possible".

Sabiplz - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... kind of towny? You know I at least see the Alison thing. Kind of like Sabi's read on Creature. I don't like Sabi softballing on me when they have not talked about me at all in a towny light, like said i was towny for any particular thing, and they have also shaded me twice for having a townread on them and with all that, they haven't really committed to scumreading me in the way they have scumread others, and I am sitting here wondering like "why?"

Lemonfairy - Think Lemon's handling of me has been slightly weird, but kinda towny today, Like with their post talking about how they wanted to throw master radishes into their town reades, but then a post later says like "never mind". I found #479 to be a bit sus when it comes to how I perceive it, #483 too, just because it felt... too correct to me? IDK, still kinda lean Lemonfairy town, but with more hesitation then before.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Votes are only pressure for people playing. 0 posts means he probably won't notice your vote
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:55 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:49 am

When has anyone ever 0-posted, watched the thread and saw a vote on them, then panic and start posting?
Why are you trying to downplay the power of vote pressure? Its real. If you joined me, if 5 other people joined me we could get the pressure. Instead you're here talking shit. Go away, dont bother me vegetable
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:56 am i at least have good reason to have no energy right now, this thread is just not moving

DarlingMonroe - POE just because they haven't done anything yet, i mean they pinged limecoke fwiw I suppose?

Creature - Thought Guillo was really towny, I think Creature's entrance has been ~fine, would like to know about their alison read later on. Guillo was pretty easily my top town.

Rondo - I think his thought processes this game... almost mirror his town game, but he's not there yet and FMPOV I just think he's setting up for later. I notice as wolf he's kinda like a diet version of himself and I think the thought processes in terms of how he has handled me this game feel unnatural, as wary as i am that this could just be rondo doing his thing idk. I am pushing there with the caveat of knowing i am gonna be omgused to hell and back.

Michelle - Sees what I see in terms of Rondo to an extent, Guillo is calling Michelle town here and I trust that judgement, already townier then they were in Ted Lasso to me where they were literally just floating in the null zone for me. I feel like Michelle is very observant on little things as town which she is demonstrating here.

Master Radishes - I think the push on me off of nutella and then accusing me of trying to pocket nutella is a rand>w thing to say.

NANOOK - He feels like spec chat LOL. IDK what that means rather then his reads are a bit shallow, but I find him townie at the same time, kinda liked his progression on Michelle today.

Alison - I thought the night 0 vote on Abigail was weird but not scummy. Posts night 0 feel a lot like Alison very openly outlining a thought process, very preflippy and kind of stuck on the same page. I have mixed opinions on the way Alison went about her day 1. I don't know that much about Alison to determine whether this whole preflipping thing is a play style thing or scummy for Alison, if any of what i said raises alarm bells, you can pursue that later i guess just because it's towny for some players and wolfy for others, thats all i know. I am not tracking their thought process on her suspicion of Dizzy. #126 i find to be a bad post by alison because i feel like it's almost trying to play "shade as many people as possible".

Sabiplz - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... kind of towny? You know I at least see the Alison thing. Kind of like Sabi's read on Creature. I don't like Sabi softballing on me when they have not talked about me at all in a towny light, like said i was towny for any particular thing, and they have also shaded me twice for having a townread on them and with all that, they haven't really committed to scumreading me in the way they have scumread others, and I am sitting here wondering like "why?"

Lemonfairy - Think Lemon's handling of me has been slightly weird, but kinda towny today, Like with their post talking about how they wanted to throw master radishes into their town reades, but then a post later says like "never mind". I found #479 to be a bit sus when it comes to how I perceive it, #483 too, just because it felt... too correct to me? IDK, still kinda lean Lemonfairy town, but with more hesitation then before.
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:11 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:28 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:16 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:12 pm Guillo who are your top townies?
In this thread?

Michelle
Wilgy
Rondo
Soft lean on nutella.
Sabi
Why Rondo?
It is hard to explain.

hmm

Back when i thought Cape90 slipped, i kinda didn't believe in it myself. I thought it was a reach but I decided to vote Cape90 regardless to see how he reacted, then he came in and ruined my RT and I got annoyed. I think he believed my approach towards Cape90 was a reach and he voted me, which I didn't want to admit it back then because again, I was annoyed at him, but after a cool off head I cant really blame him in hindsight.

And also because he was the first to catch you in what i thought you were slipping, he called you out on "you can see the thread"?

I entertained various scenarios about what went down there such as:

a) Was Rondo warning Michelle that she slipped?
If so, could be it a w/w interaction?

or

b) Was Rondo trying to put Michelle under a spotlight with that one?
If so, then that unaligns Rondo from Michelle very hard.

or

c) Was Rondo trying to set Michelle up for a mislunch later with that one?
If so, what does it mean? does it mean scum knows they cant read both divisions?

And then I thought and I thought more in depth and came to the realization that the simplest solution is B, Rondo wanted to bring attention on your "slip" and that was towny because when I saw it, that was my impulse as well.
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:29 pm Michelle is town and I will die on that rock.

Nobody can soul read her like i do.
Guillo basically sounding out why he thinks I could be town
Guillo town reading michelle
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dont open the spoiler
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

What's the conclusion Rondo?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:07 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:56 am i at least have good reason to have no energy right now, this thread is just not moving

In this thread?

Michelle
Wilgy
Rondo
Soft lean on nutella.
Sabi
Why Rondo?
It is hard to explain.

hmm

Back when i thought Cape90 slipped, i kinda didn't believe in it myself. I thought it was a reach but I decided to vote Cape90 regardless to see how he reacted, then he came in and ruined my RT and I got annoyed. I think he believed my approach towards Cape90 was a reach and he voted me, which I didn't want to admit it back then because again, I was annoyed at him, but after a cool off head I cant really blame him in hindsight.

And also because he was the first to catch you in what i thought you were slipping, he called you out on "you can see the thread"?

or

or

If so, what does it mean? does it mean scum knows they cant read both divisions?

And then I thought and I thought more in depth and came to the realization that the simplest solution is B, Rondo wanted to bring attention on your "slip" and that was towny because when I saw it, that was my impulse as well.
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:29 pm Michelle is town and I will die on that rock.

I have played a lot of games with Guillo and in every one with michelle, Guillo always claims a godread on Michelle, which has not been wrong before. Plus I totally missed the townread on you in the first place, it was literally buried at the end of a random post. Plus I assume Guillo spent more time looking into the Michelle read then you as Guillo initially had a scumread there.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:21 am What's the conclusion Rondo?
You tell me, what do you think when someone uses someone as a source of authority and truth and only cherry picks certain information without explaining why. What conclusion would you draw? Really? Did you think this question was important? Maybe the evidence speaks for itself?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Its funny that Michelle is speaking up in regards to Cape when I have already said I think she is paired with cape.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

@Cape90 Nook's progression on me was ignore>haha Michelle is scum>Michelle is town can't be pushed?
Is there anything more? Something unfakeable?
I read the last posts as sarcasm adrssed to Nut's read on me, btw, not as personal progression.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I dont mean it as side sus since Michelle is apparently town. It is legitimately funny
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

#317night0

@WindwardAway

this is one of the most pointless questions of my life but i just have to know, how do you tinfoil someone in a masonry? They are literally mason and not neighbor right? which means they would be confirmed town?

Sorry for this question, I was reading up on you and didn't want to include this LOL
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:23 am

In this thread?

Michelle
Wilgy
Rondo
Soft lean on nutella.
Sabi
Why Rondo?
It is hard to explain.

hmm

or

or

I have played a lot of games with Guillo and in every one with michelle, Guillo always claims a godread on Michelle, which has not been wrong before. Plus I totally missed the townread on you in the first place, it was literally buried at the end of a random post. Plus I assume Guillo spent more time looking into the Michelle read then you as Guillo initially had a scumread there.
gonna call this a cop out answer, especially since you are still voting me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:25 am Its funny that Michelle is speaking up in regards to Cape when I have already said I think she is paired with cape.
When did you notice that I think your opinion is valid in this game? Your pairing post has an answer I didn't post yet.l:
Pffft...
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:23 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:21 am What's the conclusion Rondo?
You tell me, what do you think when someone uses someone as a source of authority and truth and only cherry picks certain information without explaining why. What conclusion would you draw? Really? Did you think this question was important? Maybe the evidence speaks for itself?
No, you made a wall saying nothing, you draw your own conclusions.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:25 am I dont mean it as side sus since Michelle is apparently town. It is legitimately funny
You are apparently solving but you avoided to pressure me when I apparently slipped but you want to pressure a zero poster. This is legitimately funny.

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:25 am @Cape90 Nook's progression on me was ignore>haha Michelle is scum>Michelle is town can't be pushed?
Is there anything more? Something unfakeable?
I read the last posts as sarcasm adrssed to Nut's read on me, btw, not as personal progression.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:41 am Haha Michelle is mafia isn't she
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:41 am [VOTE: michelle] aubergine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:16 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:54 pm
In this thread?

Michelle
Wilgy
Rondo
Soft lean on nutella.
Sabi
Why Rondo?
It is hard to explain.

hmm

or

or

My take is that he is an antitown who only cares aboit himself.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:16 pm [VOTE: guillo] aubergine
You ignored my question.
Share your reads Nook, your game presence and votes are unacceptable.
Oh no, they're unacceptable, whatever am I going to do
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:04 am Michelle is lock town she can't be pushed lol
@Michelle at a glance, this just mirrored my thought process with you, at least the first, second, and fourth post just on how i felt about your posts at the time. Never stated I thought this was unfakeable I said I "kinda liked it" which is a totally different read in terms of confidence.

I also just assumed from #619, the third post that i quoted from nanook, that nanook if he was mafia would just leave his sarcastic non giving reads thing alone there and not later townread you michelle, but I am even less sure on that read, but it popped into my head so
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:33 am

In this thread?

Michelle
Wilgy
Rondo
Soft lean on nutella.
Sabi
Why Rondo?
It is hard to explain.

hmm

or

or

you are acting like i am solely reading Michelle just off the perception of others. it's funny because i could see you pushing another angle with this that would be way more solid, i can give you a hint if you want wolfie ;)

Okay! Your hint is "OMG cape is leveraging michelle's read on me to push me :("
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i wish i could like talk to guillo about what i saw in Rondo's push on me from my own point of view there, because C looks like it FMPOV just because your case on michelle looked like "well cape is gonna flip here, i'll make sure of it as wolf, gonna set michelle up in the meantime, dont mind if i indulge"
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:43 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:33 am

In this thread?

Michelle
Wilgy
Rondo
Soft lean on nutella.
Sabi
Why Rondo?
It is hard to explain.

hmm

or

or

you are acting like i am solely reading Michelle just off the perception of others. it's funny because i could see you pushing another angle with this that would be way more solid, i can give you a hint if you want wolfie ;)

Okay! Your hint is "OMG cape is leveraging michelle's read on me to push me :("
Aesthetic Appeal: 1/10
The text lacks any visual or sensory elements, rendering it visually dull. The use of plain and unremarkable language contributes to a complete absence of aesthetic appeal. There's no effort to engage the reader's imagination or create a vivid mental image.

Conceptual Depth: 2/10
While attempting to convey a complex thought, the statement is convoluted and unclear. The conceptual meaning is buried beneath a lack of coherence, making it difficult for the audience to decipher the intended message. It fails to provoke thought in a meaningful way.

Technical Skill: 1/10
The statement is riddled with grammatical errors, misspellings, and poor sentence structure. The lack of attention to detail suggests a low level of technical proficiency in writing. It's as if the author neglected basic language skills, detracting from any potential impact.

Innovation and Originality: 1/10
The text follows a standard conversational pattern without introducing any fresh ideas or perspectives. It's a recycled expression without any attempt at original thought or a unique angle. The lack of creativity results in a monotonous and unremarkable piece of writing.

Emotional Impact: 3/10
While the use of phrases like "OMG" and "it's funny" attempts to inject emotion, it comes across as forced and insincere. The emotional appeal is superficial, failing to create a genuine connection with the reader. The attempt at emotion feels contrived and falls flat.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Forgot one other I wanted to look back into.

WindwardAway - Not entirely sure what to make of WWA's night 0 content looking back, there are a few things here and there, a lot of talking about themselves, trying to wrap my head around what I think of this night 0 post #444night0. I kinda wish Caitlin was here just so i could make heads or tails of WWA's comment on Caitlin back there. The mentality of WWA going in this cycle of declaring they should not be townread and only scum townreads them, but at the same time, people should be townreading WindwardAway, is confusing and kind of exhausting lol.

Question for @WindwardAway #53,very early today you have said yourself that Alison had an agenda to push you, and this was really the only real outed read you had on Alison, so then why'd you say there were better places to push, I know you have had your whole nutella and Sabi push thing, but what made alison less pushable in your eyes then the other people you were focusing on?

WWA feels very glued to the falcon/nutella thing. I have caught wolves in this fashion where they get stuck on a topic and milk it forever and ever. Yes I know they are busy so I will give them space, but yeah. I find #572 a kind of scummy post. I feel like WWA talked in circles on Rondo which is kinda weird.

I am curious about WWA's later read on me since they have claimed my posts have been "OK so far" without having deep dived into me.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

You know Rondo, you are a funny guy

[VOTE: WindwardAway] aubergine

What we do here is go back
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Though me voting Rondo apparently wasn't a death wish, how not spicy :(

Disappointing in the lack of a tunnel on me truly
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:18 am Forgot one other I wanted to look back into.

WindwardAway - Not entirely sure what to make of WWA's night 0 content looking back, there are a few things here and there, a lot of talking about themselves, trying to wrap my head around what I think of this night 0 post #444night0. I kinda wish Caitlin was here just so i could make heads or tails of WWA's comment on Caitlin back there. The mentality of WWA going in this cycle of declaring they should not be townread and only scum townreads them, but at the same time, people should be townreading WindwardAway, is confusing and kind of exhausting lol.

Question for @WindwardAway #53,very early today you have said yourself that Alison had an agenda to push you, and this was really the only real outed read you had on Alison, so then why'd you say there were better places to push, I know you have had your whole nutella and Sabi push thing, but what made alison less pushable in your eyes then the other people you were focusing on?

WWA feels very glued to the falcon/nutella thing. I have caught wolves in this fashion where they get stuck on a topic and milk it forever and ever. Yes I know they are busy so I will give them space, but yeah. I find #572 a kind of scummy post. I feel like WWA talked in circles on Rondo which is kinda weird.

I am curious about WWA's later read on me since they have claimed my posts have been "OK so far" without having deep dived into me.
can you give me an example of talking in circles on/about me? It would be nice to have an outsiders perspective
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:02 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:27 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:20 pm [VOTE: Cape] aubergine
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:05 pm [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

I will give you space, Cape

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:11 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:07 pm @Michelle whom are you willing to compromise a vote on at the moment?

Same for @Cape90 @DarlingMonroe @Lemonfairy @DrWilgy and @Dyslexicon
I don't have the strong impression I usually have from Rondo, Nanook doesn't feel comfortable in the thread, Lemon is not towny, Cape is wishy washy.
I know I have to shrink my Poe a little but if Eod would be now I would vote the most viable wagon on any of these players
Michelle joining in the attempt to side sus me and also trying to push cape at the same time coupled with her 'slip'

I was going to give michelle a bunch of benefit of the doubt with the slip due to being ESL (English as a second Language) but there is a lot of other stuff around michelle that I dont like when normally even when I dont agree with her I vibe with her.
so when i flip, your plan is to push michelle, cool, got the memo buddy

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
To comment on this, ONE MORE TIME for the fans! :epig:

Previously, Rondo had a suspicion on me #496, but here at basically the same time, Rondo comments about Michelle joining in the attempt to suspect him, but trying to push me at the same time.

Now pause!

Wouldn't that make me town in this world?

A thing Rondo said later on that bothered me on this topic was that both me and Michelle were w/w, which doesn't align with this (though this is with more of my posts coming out).
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:23 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:18 am Forgot one other I wanted to look back into.

can you give me an example of talking in circles on/about me? It would be nice to have an outsiders perspective
Talking in circles was not the right term, like WWA somewhat came to a conclusion on you, but
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:59 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:06 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:09 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:44 pm i think rondo and guillo are both town

i think the scum are more likely to be blendy and more cooperative, the people being loud and aggressive are prob town
Tell me more about your read on Rondo pls
Eh it's a very light one since I know he can do this as wolf too but he seems to believe what he's saying even if it doesn't always make sense to me
I don't believe scum Rondo can't back up his posts with confidence.
I've definitely seen him do it. I made the mistake of townreading him in Severance because he always wolfsided with his vote but he sounded like he believed his reasons to townread me. And he had TMI I was town, lol.

Im not really sure which way I lean on Rondo aorn because I've only seen a handful of his posts, but I should probably solidify an opinion later.
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:09 am I don't really understand what Rondo is doing, but in my experience, I never understand what he's doing as town, and the only time I thought I understood what he was doing, he was scum lmao.

I should ISO him before the end of the day tho
I'm just reminding myself
I just felt very underwhelmed by WWA's analysis on you, especially since, and you can check this too, just about what feels like half of WWA's posts revolve around WWA's suspicion on nutella and the whole falcon thing, and has even revolved some of their reads just around falcon, like their read on Alison.

Like it feels not like WWA is legitimately trying to scum hunt, but just kind of try to bury a player while only looking really at like maybe a few people in good detail and kind of shrugging off the rest. To me it's scum behavior just because scum do not legitimately have to try to solve the game.

The recent nutella scumread retraction I am weary of.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Holy shit it's the Game of Chmapions!
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:45 am Holy shit it's the Game of Chmapions!
People have suspected you for not being here. Opinions on that?
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:12 pm Noted. So our zero posters are LimeCoke and DarlingMonroe

Zero posting and his posting night zero makes me think LimeCoke is in his wolf meta.

Is zero posting AI for DarlingMonroe?
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:02 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:51 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:43 pm Towny:
Wwa
Creature
Nutella
Nook

Squint
Cape
Wilgz
Lemon

Scummy
Alison
Limecoke
Also Lime Coke didn't even post?
Brad's n0 reads were bad and him being 0 poster adds up to him being in his wolf meta.
Sabi has been hard at the wheel in terms of that
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:44 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:23 am

Talking in circles was not the right term, like WWA somewhat came to a conclusion on you, but
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:59 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:06 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:09 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:44 pm i think rondo and guillo are both town

i think the scum are more likely to be blendy and more cooperative, the people being loud and aggressive are prob town
Tell me more about your read on Rondo pls
Eh it's a very light one since I know he can do this as wolf too but he seems to believe what he's saying even if it doesn't always make sense to me
I don't believe scum Rondo can't back up his posts with confidence.
I've definitely seen him do it. I made the mistake of townreading him in Severance because he always wolfsided with his vote but he sounded like he believed his reasons to townread me. And he had TMI I was town, lol.

Im not really sure which way I lean on Rondo aorn because I've only seen a handful of his posts, but I should probably solidify an opinion later.
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:09 am I don't really understand what Rondo is doing, but in my experience, I never understand what he's doing as town, and the only time I thought I understood what he was doing, he was scum lmao.

I should ISO him before the end of the day tho
I'm just reminding myself
I just felt very underwhelmed by WWA's analysis on you, especially since, and you can check this too, just about what feels like half of WWA's posts revolve around WWA's suspicion on nutella and the whole falcon thing, and has even revolved some of their reads just around falcon, like their read on Alison.

Like it feels not like WWA is legitimately trying to scum hunt, but just kind of try to bury a player while only looking really at like maybe a few people in good detail and kind of shrugging off the rest. To me it's scum behavior just because scum do not legitimately have to try to solve the game.

The recent nutella scumread retraction I am weary of.
Yeah those posts I was keeping dl on being fucking sussed out on her on. She was copping enough flakk at the time and I was trying to decide if it was wolves pushing her or her just being so out of the box she had multiple town on her.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

No idea why Sabi said you had reads night 0 when you did not post anything of that sort
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:47 am People have suspected you for not being here. Opinions on that?
Sounds like they have skill issues.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You know what I really found strange. The fact that Master Radish would actually let me tell him to buzz off and then actually buzz off

[VOTE: Master Radish ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:49 am No idea why Sabi said you had reads night 0 when you did not post anything of that sort
This was directed at LimeCoke and not Rondo
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:49 am No idea why Sabi said you had reads night 0 when you did not post anything of that sort
I don't get it either, man.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lime Coke > Shows up > Posts 3 times > Leaves > Refuses to Elaborate

Chad

Wolf

you decide
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:28 am Lime Coke > Shows up > Posts 3 times > Leaves > Refuses to Elaborate

Chad

Wolf

you decide
I do what I want.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:29 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:28 am Lime Coke > Shows up > Posts 3 times > Leaves > Refuses to Elaborate

Chad

Wolf

you decide
I do what I want.
chad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DarlingMonroe »

this is fun

summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:37 am this is fun

gimmy a reads list
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”