Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 1)

Post by Caitlin »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:33 pm I did a quick scan of pyxxy's posts. Their latest one is by far the most substantive:
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:49 pm
Spoiler: show
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:44 pm I want to know who is controlling Scrappy, AND I feel like it's distasteful to try and crack it out of him in the thread. :haha:
almost certainly can't claim puppet master bc rules

given unfamiliarity with my most recent game / didn't open or read it, yet familiarity with me

given not wanting to vote delta or whoever the other one was

given sloonei probably unlikely to stack on himself bc of self-professed "focus topic votes", which would lead to scrappy being used sooner + differently

math says caitlin

and because I'm already using this post for lots of things, scrappy = caitlin = town caitlin

that's the juice I've got
[/spoiler]

I am left feeling underwhelmed and have no reason to give this player a town read. @pyxxy you got any late-day thoughts to get off your chest?
Lol I just did a quick scan too

And it's likeeeee so so so so underwhelming
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:33 pm I did a quick scan of pyxxy's posts. Their latest one is by far the most substantive:
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:44 pm I want to know who is controlling Scrappy, AND I feel like it's distasteful to try and crack it out of him in the thread. :haha:

given unfamiliarity with my most recent game / didn't open or read it, yet familiarity with me

given sloonei probably unlikely to stack on himself bc of self-professed "focus topic votes", which would lead to scrappy being used sooner + differently

math says caitlin

and because I'm already using this post for lots of things, scrappy = caitlin = town caitlin

[/spoiler]

I am left feeling underwhelmed and have no reason to give this player a town read. @pyxxy you got any late-day thoughts to get off your chest?
"no reason to give this player a town read", but do you have a reason to give them a wolf read?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

It is true that wolf!pyxxy's D1 ISO in Beans was much lamer than town!pyxxy's D1 ISO in Severance, but those are the only two games I have of experience
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 132

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:52 pm

math says caitlin

Yeah, not a bad analysis. Her 'date' could even be cover for a little Scrappy Doo time. :haha: jk I don't really think that.
;-;
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

I should try to type my readslist

Note I havent fully processed all posts but oh well

I did read everything at least once

Town
Long Con
Princess Abigail
Tony
Porscha
Sig
Delta
Daisy - Null Line
Epi
Leetic
Ricochet
Seanzie
Pyxxy
Sloonei
Falcon
Mafia

I um

Considered placing Delta below Daisy too lmaooooo
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:35 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:52 pm

math says caitlin

Yeah, not a bad analysis. Her 'date' could even be cover for a little Scrappy Doo time. :haha: jk I don't really think that.
;-;
It was a real super duper fun date

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

if no one from the future stops you.jpg
if no one from the future stops you.jpg (87.34 KiB) Viewed 233 times
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Hope Daisy's a wolf 'cause they're probably gonna get modkilled at this rate
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:35 pm It is true that wolf!pyxxy's D1 ISO in Beans was much lamer than town!pyxxy's D1 ISO in Severance, but those are the only two games I have of experience
I'm not against Pyxxy yeet at all

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:37 pm Hope Daisy's a wolf 'cause they're probably gonna get modkilled at this rate
It would be very useful for sure

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Abbi whats your current towncore?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:34 pm

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

"no reason to give this player a town read", but do you have a reason to give them a wolf read?
Delta's post did just give me one. Pyxxy's fixation on Scrappy Doo's identity could be a very easy thing to latch onto for a player who is struggling to engage with any genuine scum-hunting in this thread right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:30 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:18 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:15 pm I'd elim Rico.
I don't want to hear random names you want to lynch, I want you to actually give us reasons here
And I want a toilet made of pure gold!
Hot
Hi Abbi I love you so much
Love you too baby <3

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Also I love love love your H'aanit pfp

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:37 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:35 pm It is true that wolf!pyxxy's D1 ISO in Beans was much lamer than town!pyxxy's D1 ISO in Severance, but those are the only two games I have of experience
I'm not against Pyxxy yeet at all
Hot

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:38 pm

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

Delta's post did just give me one. Pyxxy's fixation on Scrappy Doo's identity could be a very easy thing to latch onto for a player who is struggling to engage with any genuine scum-hunting in this thread right now.
ah yes

because that's what my scum game is known for

failure to engage and fool people
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:39 pm

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

ah yes

That's basically what you were doing in Beans D1
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

ah yes

Tbf Pyxxy's game isnt known for that imo

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

ah yes

I know zero things about your scum game.

Show me your town game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:30 pm > me who just won this game as scum in F3
had the juice
viewtopic.php?p=1102608#p1102608

> me in this game
does not have the juice

Epi's Hypothesis: I'm playing the same in both of these games

:nicenod:
You won that due to a series of unfortunate events; had I not deviated from my plan, things would have been different.

The juice is a lie.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:39 pm

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

ah yes

That's basically what you were doing in Beans D1
you can't read me, go next
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:37 pm Abbi whats your current towncore?
Dunno how to ping you Abbi

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Pyxxy why are you putting in 0 effort into solving if youre town

☆Princess Abigail☆

Okay so I need 8 but this is tentative

You
Sean
Epi
LC
Scrappy/Whoever controls Scrappy
Delta
Porscha

This is my definitive town core

But since Scrappy doesn't count and that's 6

I will not vote

Falcon
TSP

Today that makes 8

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:38 pm Also I love love love your H'aanit pfp
Best girl

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:41 pm

You
Sean
Epi
LC
Delta
Porscha

I will not vote

Falcon
TSP

Today that makes 8
Why do you shield Falcon? They're my top suspect

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:40 pm

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

ah yes

Show me your town game.
if I had used the word "slank" instead of the word "juice", would all this go away

there is nothing I can do now that will change people's mind, regardless of that I don't want to
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm
Best girl
No Primrose

Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

@pyxxy

work with me a second, run me through your thoughts here? \o/
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm @pyxxy

When I do it its townie but when Delta does it its wolfy tbh

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

ah yes

Show me your town game.
if I had used the word "slank" instead of the word "juice", would all this go away

there is nothing I can do now that will change people's mind, regardless of that I don't want to
You could at least give us something to work with here. Can you name three townleans and wolfleans?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:30 pm > me who just won this game as scum in F3
had the juice
viewtopic.php?p=1102608#p1102608

> me in this game
does not have the juice

Epi's Hypothesis: I'm playing the same in both of these games

:nicenod:
You won that due to a series of unfortunate events; had I not deviated from my plan, things would have been different.

The juice is a lie.
okay

if you think I'm playing these two games the same, there's nothing I can do to convince you otherwise, and there's no scum motivation to not just pile me D1
☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:41 pm

You
Sean
Epi
LC
Delta
Porscha

I will not vote

Falcon
TSP

Today that makes 8
Why do you shield Falcon? They're my top suspect
Falcon is playing like town falcon I dunno how to describe it but they have a style that is more laid back and jokey as town from what I've experienced they are pushing but like...meh I can't describe it but I've read him wrong once across multiple games

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

KJAdskbbhjdbhjbhjdhbjvdbjhvdsbhjdsv

I do feel Pyxxy isnt MAIN chat scum

Could be 3p though imo

But Falcon is like a totally better vote

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm there is nothing I can do now that will change people's mind, regardless of that I don't want to
I do not feel as though there is any certainty surrounding this vote at all. If you have any thoughts to share at all, that would be super. For multiple reasons.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

ah yes

Show me your town game.

Why doomer post

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm

cannot win ;_;
☆Princess Abigail☆

Best girl
No Primrose
False and wrong

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm Falcon is playing like town falcon I dunno how to describe it but they have a style that is more laid back and jokey as town from what I've experienced they are pushing but like...meh I can't describe it but I've read him wrong once across multiple games
But their pushes like all are nitpicky and on things that obvs aint sus

Remember when you joked I'd be accused for my joke about LAMIST? They accused me for it lol

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:44 pm
Best girl
No Primrose
False and wrong
Correct and true

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:44 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm Falcon is playing like town falcon I dunno how to describe it but they have a style that is more laid back and jokey as town from what I've experienced they are pushing but like...meh I can't describe it but I've read him wrong once across multiple games

Remember when you joked I'd be accused for my joke about LAMIST? They accused me for it lol
Yes but I joked about it cause I knew someone would legitimately and incorrectly think it held AI value

ImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:44 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm

cannot win ;_;
Correct

Its just my paranoia of you pocketing Pyxxy

Funnily enough it didnt kick in with Leetic speaking to Pyxxy when I have you above null and dont have Leetic above null

I'm weird

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I do apologize I know that I have set expectations for my play but I truly was feeling low on energy after that dub

you're getting EOD pyxxy rn so a bit more pumped up but I feel like the phase has accurately representative of me rn and I don't think chopping me is a waste, in that sense

@/everyone who's reasonably trying to interact with me
☆Princess Abigail☆

Legitimately as in the thought isn't faked

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:46 pm I do apologize I know that I have set expectations for my play but I truly was feeling low on energy after that dub

you're getting EOD pyxxy rn so a bit more pumped up but I feel like the phase has accurately representative of me rn and I don't think chopping me is a waste, in that sense

@/everyone who's reasonably trying to interact with me
Lame
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:45 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:44 pm

Yes but I joked about it cause I knew someone would legitimately and incorrectly think it held AI value
But Falcon is constantly accusing things like that

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:45 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Why I switched ftr

I just replied to Abbi first

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”