Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 4]

Post by nutella »

I've played with town Cape a bunch of times and this ain't it folks. These flippantly accusatory one-liners sound fake AF.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Master Radishes »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:57 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:54 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:53 am
leetic wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:28 am I am slamming my fists on the table telling people that Sloonei is not a civilian.
In D2, Sloonei explicitly said that falcon was a wolf and not pyxxy's partner. Do you think he would be so open about that were him and falcon paired?
That almost sounds like Sloonei knew about it being multi ball but I'm ignoring that thought because he's probably just town
I assumed it was multiball from the start, yes. This was a prominent topic of conversation in the West.
Why would you assume it was multi ball from start? That pings tbh. It never even crossed my mind until the other color and name showed up in falcon and everything started clicking. It feels more natural that mafia wolves would be inclined to assume it was multi ball from start tbh.
GoC has often been multiball in the past. It's not weird for old timers to assume it could be.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

leetic
WWA
Dyslexicon
Lemonfairy
Ricochet

If any of these names are mafia I will drink an entire water bottle
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:57 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:54 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:53 am
leetic wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:28 am I am slamming my fists on the table telling people that Sloonei is not a civilian.
In D2, Sloonei explicitly said that falcon was a wolf and not pyxxy's partner. Do you think he would be so open about that were him and falcon paired?
That almost sounds like Sloonei knew about it being multi ball but I'm ignoring that thought because he's probably just town
I assumed it was multiball from the start, yes. This was a prominent topic of conversation in the West.
Why would you assume it was multi ball from start? That pings tbh. It never even crossed my mind until the other color and name showed up in falcon and everything started clicking. It feels more natural that mafia wolves would be inclined to assume it was multi ball from start tbh.
Syndicate tradition. The GoC is an annual event and, more often than not, it is multiball.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:59 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:57 am [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Uhhhh
I was probably just right yesterday and you are all being noobs

MR Kinda towny upon relooking and the recent Sloonei comments
What do you feel about falcon’s initial posts here all included Master Radishes. Was falcon trying to rope MR or where they just comfortable with each other if they are both W/W.
His posts included me because we're old mafia friends. We come from the same home site. But keep building your tunnel.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy
Delta
NANOOK
nutella?
Davos
TSP??
Scrappy?
sig

These are the most likely mafia names from the top of my head
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Like maybe not TSP, but that's what I have.

Hoping to get more when I hop on computer later if it starts working and loading crap
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:59 am I've played with town Cape a bunch of times and this ain't it folks. These flippantly accusatory one-liners sound fake AF.
I've only played with him a few times but yeah, the accusatory takes feel off to me too. His overall solving and progression and such feel /fine/ but a lot of his posts don't feel like what I'd expect.

When I'm not on my phone I intend to check back at his D1/D2 iso. I remember liking his solving after the initial suss on him, but knowing now it's multiball I'll need to double check it.
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

No one talking about Sig, so
Master Radishes
Hitman

Delta and Sig voting for each other. Cute.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Uhhhh

What do you feel about falcon’s initial posts here all included Master Radishes. Was falcon trying to rope MR or where they just comfortable with each other if they are both W/W.
I see what you mean. Falcon interacted with MR the most which is kinda weird as both were in separate threads before.

When I get on computer I'll take a better look
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:06 am [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

You joined me why?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

MR making my mind flip flop so much lol
Master Radishes
Hitman

Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:09 am

You joined me why?
Wilgy's confidence in Falcon might be TMI.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Also wagons are fun.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:08 am

Uhhhh

I see what you mean. Falcon interacted with MR the most which is kinda weird as both were in separate threads before.

When I get on computer I'll take a better look
I've already said this, but: Falc and I are from the same home forum and we'd interact a lot here regardless of our alignments.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Ricochet »

:smoky: :solitary: :sigh: :sigh:
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scrappy Doo - #486 I feel like this was a weird thing to bring up to Long Con. I also know Scrappy looked into the haiku "post restriction" thing which i dont think was a real post restriction thing at all. Scrappy also had me as town at a point where I don't think I was that towny. I would keep an eye on Scrappy Doo. I don't think Scrappy has been towny in this thread. Out of the sock puppet accounts, scrappy sure looks better though.

sig - I will just straight up say it, I think sig might just be 3p #249 speaks to me in that way at least, also sig literally immediately voted falcon coming into this thread, which if wolf with falc, is a questionable move. Now is emoji restricting... I am guessing themselves with Ricochet. I could tinfoil them both being mafia because of this, but I feel like I have bigger fish to fry.

NANOOK - #1384 this has to be a meta read. Also I think it might just be a towny meta read. I think NANOOK has terrible suspicions though and I would like to be proven wrong, he moved from Sabi/Dizzy/Lemonfairy with also said suspicion on Epignosis. #188/#211/#214 are interactions with PA that I dont think are w/w? Consider me having a mixed opinion here.

DrWilgy - I have already shared the same thought that Master Radishes did about DrWilgy's falcon hard push looking partnered. If there is a thing that makes me a bit skeptical of my suspicion on DrWilgy, it's how they have talked about DarlingMonroe
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:41 pm I'm pretty sure Falcon is fine to yeet.

They are here and they haven't quite done anything about their wagon.

T Falc definitely cracks back strong and with their own solving.

DM is responding exactly like how I'd expect from them as town.

The fact that I have no memory of Delta in this thread but we have votes there is worth a note. If Falc wasn't a wagon I'd likely vote there.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 am All the DM voters are players that weren't in the same thread as them.

Wild.
@DarlingMonroe thoughts on these?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 200

Post by DrWilgy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:14 pm [VOTE: MR] aubergine

Cape is also fine.

I'm still in opposition to a DM yeet.
why
I think Cape is 200% townier than DM
Meta reasons, and I've stated this in previous games where I've been correct 3/3 times so far.

DM as W I don't think can follow some of the processes I've seen this game. Wolf DM would be more scattered in read I think.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Delta - I just feel like today they really haven't been trying to solve for players and has had a pretty stagnant POE, which isn't a good sign (even if one of the stagnant ones in Delta's POE was indeed falcon). I agree at least with what nutella has been saying about Delta. Would push here if I were to push someone from the other thread. #620 is noteworthy as it's delta asking Abigail about her falcon town read.

Dyslexicon - I thought was towny in our thread earlier, but... I am getting worried looking back, #376 I thought was pretty bad because it implies Dyslexicon read what lemonfairy was saying and actually thinks that is still mafia :haha:. Yeah I doubt the pushers are actually reading lemonfairy. #393 is a very wolfy quote on falcon, seems like a weird, quasi-defense of falcon, I dunno how to describe it. And then there is the whole Dyslexicon/leetic thing that started #463 here, and the more sure I am about leetic being towny today, the more I side eye this. #711 like if you want to see someone who has actively defended falcon, Dizzy is right there, just saying. Dizzy has hardly been here today, continuing their leetic tunnel. I mean, some of their reads are decently nuanced, part of the reason i held a TR here, but yeah idk, you can decide for yourselves, im just doing these out of boredom.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:00 am Scrappy Doo - #486 I feel like this was a weird thing to bring up to Long Con. I also know Scrappy looked into the haiku "post restriction" thing which i dont think was a real post restriction thing at all. Scrappy also had me as town at a point where I don't think I was that towny. I would keep an eye on Scrappy Doo. I don't think Scrappy has been towny in this thread. Out of the sock puppet accounts, scrappy sure looks better though.

sig - I will just straight up say it, I think sig might just be 3p #249 speaks to me in that way at least, also sig literally immediately voted falcon coming into this thread, which if wolf with falc, is a questionable move. Now is emoji restricting... I am guessing themselves with Ricochet. I could tinfoil them both being mafia because of this, but I feel like I have bigger fish to fry.

NANOOK - #1384 this has to be a meta read. Also I think it might just be a towny meta read. I think NANOOK has terrible suspicions though and I would like to be proven wrong, he moved from Sabi/Dizzy/Lemonfairy with also said suspicion on Epignosis. #188/#211/#214 are interactions with PA that I dont think are w/w? Consider me having a mixed opinion here.

DrWilgy - I have already shared the same thought that Master Radishes did about DrWilgy's falcon hard push looking partnered. If there is a thing that makes me a bit skeptical of my suspicion on DrWilgy, it's how they have talked about DarlingMonroe

The fact that I have no memory of Delta in this thread but we have votes there is worth a note. If Falc wasn't a wagon I'd likely vote there.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 am All the DM voters are players that weren't in the same thread as them.

Wild.
Falcon is easy to read. I've stated this before. I've stated the way to read Falc in other games. Falcon becomes hard when he's miscleared and that didn't happen this game. :shrug:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

The part I don't get about MR and Cape pushing me is that they were both in East with me, where in following up on Nutella's Falcon TR, even there I advocated that the town reads was given too quickly, and we should be looking for spew. Falc was one of the few slots I had actually observed and made opinions about in that thread.

Why is none of that here?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:29 pm Out of the original 15 east members, 6 have been eliminated and only 1 was wolf.

Based on the elimination of the west players, we know now that there's 2 wolf factions at play.

If the two sides balance each other in role distribution, we know at least 3 more wolves in the pool of east players .1 (Lime's partner [pyxxy & abi's from the west], and the other 2 east members from falcon's mafia).

I know I am civ, so that leaves me the following 8 players with 3 of them being wolves.

Cape90:
1 - Lime (wolf)
2 - Alison (civ)
3 - Wilgy (?)

DrWilgy:
1 - Lime (wolf)
2 - Alison (civ)
3 - falcon (wolf)

Dyslexicon:
1 - Master Radishes (?)
2 - Sabi (civ)
3 - leetic (?)

Lemonfairy:
1 - Lime (wolf)
2 - Dyslexicon (?)
3 - Monroe (civ)

Radishes:
1 - Alison (civ)
2 - Alison (civ)
3 - Darling (civ)

Nanook:
1 - Guillotine (civ)
2 - Sabi (civ)
3 - Lemonfairy (?)

nutella:
1 - Lime (wolf)
2 - Sabi (civ)
3 - Delta (?)

Windward:
1 - Lime (wolf)
2 - Alison (civ)
3 - Falcon (wolf)

Observations: Windward + Wilgy same voting history. 2/3 voted a wolf out. Would not vote any of them 2.

Radishes hasn't voted a single Wolf, only town. Lemon, outside of voting for lime, hasn't helped town, thus wolf but not with Lime.

Nanook is the one that would my biggest read as Lime's partner.

nutella/cape/dyslexicon then would fall in between my town and wolf reads. could see them go either way, but dont feel confidently calling them wolves like I do with Radishes and Lemon.
@Lemonfairy re the above, this post here is a good example of DM following what I'd call their town process.
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

TonyStarkPrime - IDK, I think they are slightly townier then they were when I just played t!TSP as wolf in Battle of the Bands mafia. I mean TSP is less LAMIST here I guess? They kept talking up how towny they were. I mean TSP is saying stuff with confidence, but it also doesn't ring that towny to me. Obviously had Abigail as wolf and I also think wolves probably killed Abigail if I had to guess, so just out of both of those principles, TSP isn't really on my radar too much. TSP is doing kind of a towny thing to where it feels like he is just pointing fingers where ever without a single care.

Long Con - #1154 the observation that he told me about Princess Abigail in relation to Delta was extremely towny IMO. Also seems about in town range for Long Con. Pretty sure #807 this passive comment on PA, which is factually wrong, just makes Long Con town :shrug:

Sloonei - #641/#1287/#1306/#1311/#1383/#542#528/#201. I don't think Sloonei is mafia, next. Too much of a voice of reason IMO. I dont think is mafia with falcon or PA looking back at the finer details. Uh yeah.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:27 am The part I don't get about MR and Cape pushing me is that they were both in East with me, where in following up on Nutella's Falcon TR, even there I advocated that the town reads was given too quickly, and we should be looking for spew. Falc was one of the few slots I had actually observed and made opinions about in that thread.

Why is none of that here?
[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine

I forgot about that, yeah I looked back, you did say like day 1 in our thread that falcon didn't look that towny to you literally immediately there, like day 1. I was also getting cold feet in general with the vote on you
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 129

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Forgot about dizzy, which is usually a good sign for dizzy
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:00 am Scrappy Doo - #486 I feel like this was a weird thing to bring up to Long Con. I also know Scrappy looked into the haiku "post restriction" thing which i dont think was a real post restriction thing at all. Scrappy also had me as town at a point where I don't think I was that towny. I would keep an eye on Scrappy Doo. I don't think Scrappy has been towny in this thread. Out of the sock puppet accounts, scrappy sure looks better though.

Wild.
I mean, it's nice being read correctly as town but that doesnt clear Wilgy 100% for me. If anyone doesn't hesitate to vote their partners, its Wilgy wolf so him voting out Lime + falcon could still be non-town of him. But alas, he leans town for me right now. And only confident about Lemon/Radishes wolf + Windward town.

Wilgy/Nanook/Nutella/Cape/Dyslexicon could go either way, but if i had to rank them is in that order.
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

nutella - nutella either played that 1 wolf game with me and then thinks im all of the sudden a free read. Or is just mafia trying hard to push me over and IDK which. The LAST person I expected to try to meta read me is indeed nutella. #1003 is rather stinky on this subject. #991 is something I also laughed at, like it just seems rather silly and wolfy to say this. Was also panicky around the top wagons, it's hilarious how I am pointed out as having had defended falcon when like 10 other people exist. #458 is also a questionably quote when it comes to Sabi, it's also slightly word salad, though #105 clarifies nutella's stance on Sabi. But overall in this thread I struggle seeing nutella as that towny, however, this is very different from when me and nutella were mafia together so im taking that with a grain of salt i guess.

Master Radishes - Saying #1408 then voting DrWilgy with me gives me the heeby jeebies. #1115 is pretty wishy washy and #1160 does not look like a towny reason to give DarlingMonroe a pass. #1046 yall owe me 20 fortnite v-bucks if nutella/MR are both w/w btw. #779 is worth considering as it's a suggestion to flashwagon Delta/leetic, one vote that both me/Dizzy were pushing, and a world nutella was pushing, and don't scroll up to see Master Radishes soft defending falcon, wouldnt want to see that :ninja: . I could see the argument though that #653 is something that is not w/w with falcon. Though I do sort of feel like MR is more likely town then nutella, just for like little minor things like #426 which I found towny + the comments he made about TSP #380/#384/#387/#390
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

I'll catch up when I'm waiting for my flight but I'd like to shake things up a bit more.

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Nook is doing the thing I saw him do in Severance. He's keeping just up to date enough that he can give some reads, without too much explanation, but he's not super engaged with the game. He did it there as a 3p who was at least partly trying to solve the game, and I believe that would also be how he'd play a multiball, since he'd want to have at least some awareness of the game state in order to find the other team.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Dame Monroe] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:49 am Forgot about dizzy, which is usually a good sign for dizzy
Tony gets it

Town power <3
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

As for people I didn't talk about yet.

Epignosis - Simply is town today, had a towny progression thing on Sloonei, even though I don't find Sloonei's progression wolfy with everything else surrounding Sloonei's ISO. Seems to be doing a thing that I associate with Rondo's town game to where Epignosis is projecting their reads loud and proud and confidently.

leetic - The Epi push is whatever, like sometimes town be lazy, just ask yours truly, I find leetic really observant and helpful right now so it's not a place I would push any time soon.

WindwardAway - Like #1267 isn't that bad, but it's just a weird thing to say, you could make that argument for literally any slot this game. #1129 is probably the towniest lemonfairy case, though I still don't like it just because there are so obviously scummier people in the thread and people are singling out lemonfairy? Like to me, this is part of the reason why I think lemonfairy is a bad push. WWA's and Epi's take on Dizzy is towny to me too. Both #252 and #254 ring as towny to me.

DarlingMonroe - I like DM's solving a little bit recently, it's hard to gauge though how observant DM is being, but I could at least now say a little when i didn't really have that insight for most of the game honestly. DM feels at least comfortable with their reads I guess? Also has the feel of TSP to where DM is pushing a lot of people which I find kinda towny.

Lemonfairy - Like Sloonei, just feels like a voice of actual reason to me. Just the gusto (i guess i could say) behind Lemon's posts recently is pretty towny to me. IDK in a fringe world I could see it maybe over other people, but I still think Lemon is town and I stand by that.

Ricochet - #179/#180 I find interesting on Abigail as it also implies light sus on Abi for bussing pyxxy, it was also a thing by Ricochet that was brought up immediately going into this thread, which i find kind of odd, but I also don't find it scummy. #651 feels like Rico preflipping falcon... which is inchteresting. Honestly, I could see what Ricochet has been doing as busy work. The emoji post, spew thing has some content that has literally been talked about already. Like Ricochet's solving has revolved around spew and connections, I know that's how some people play, but it does kinda give "busy work" to me.

I feel like i repeated myself a lot with that ricochet one but whatever

Also, there is nothing to say about Davos, I wonder if their votes mean anything in terms of their role, but I am guessing the answer is NO if I had to just guess.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:46 am [VOTE: Dame Monroe] aubergine
Your voting history has been so interesting. Too erratic to be wolf, too chaotic to be town. It’s giving very much 3rd party.
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ah. The third party theorem
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i played lamist in BotB because it was true there for ~obvious reasons and it's not true here for the same reasons
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

like I'm not sure that it's really obvious I'm town, I'd probably be one of my first suspects if not for the fact that there are three wolves dead in my sector and I'm not partnered with falcon unless I've really changed my general MO
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

like look never say never but w/w with falcon TSP might keep his partner alive in the split but he is never raging against the dying of the light in a situation where falcon is the top wagon all day
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

also if I were an outside observer to myself I would think things about me that I wouldn't comment on
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:34 am Nook is doing the thing I saw him do in Severance. He's keeping just up to date enough that he can give some reads, without too much explanation, but he's not super engaged with the game. He did it there as a 3p who was at least partly trying to solve the game, and I believe that would also be how he'd play a multiball, since he'd want to have at least some awareness of the game state in order to find the other team.
This is what nanook does in every game
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

On computer, so words

First of all, the boring part about myself. I'm untouchable, unmistakable town. Yeah, it's boring to me too. I'm neurologically and socially incapable of being disconnected and lethargic as mafia. All of my recent town games has been this. I just lose interest and fall off and don't even read most of the game. Most of the discussions I see just seems silly boots to me. Like anything written about me that isn't akin to I'm obvious town on meta is silly boots. Me saying that is silly boots in some other people's minds probably. Don't want to be a downer about it, but that's just how it has seemed to me the last few games. Like, people get into arguments about this and that and I find it hard to care. Relying on this meta on me is probably a shade of frustrating for either alignment, more so for mafia I guess, but it really is that simple and all you need. Take it or leave it.

Still, I signed up because I appreciate Cindy Cate and all of you, so trying to look here and there and see if anything piques my interest. Have a had a couple of town games where I've been disconnected like this, and read like 5 % of the game max, where my reads have actually been super good. For example that game Ranmilla was obv wolfing and the whole game town read her. Would be cool to continue that streak, but so far not so good. It's not even that demotivating, but it does make me less inclined to share maybe.

And I don't care to protect any obvious meta tells for fear of rand, cause I'm probably not playing in a long while anyway.

About the game

Regarding Falcon. I was dooming a bit about him being town. I was just going off of what I saw Alison and I'm sure some others said about him being easy to read and being town. Clearly, other players knew more and better than me, from mech, bussing or just actual good reads. So that's good. I didn't try to defend him hard, and clearly don't have sway. I actually didn't read a single post of his either. Was probably more dooming than anything. I don't see how it means anything.

About Leetic. There's two things. One is the comment about Pyxxy and Lime being aligned before we knew it was multi ball, leading into the speculation about multi ball I've seen. Just seems off and like they know too much. Also, their comment about multi ball being town sided is > rand mafia. Generally talking a lot about how the current setup is favoured one side is usually > other side ime. Psychological self protection. Doesn't always work of course, but I noticed it. Regardless of that being true or not for Leetic, I don't think it's wise to assume things like there's so and so many from each mafia team in each thread. Wouldn't that be unbalanced and super leading? Maybe it is that way, maybe it isn't. In addition, I find their posts and vibe to be very different from what I've seen before when they have been town. I haven't read all their posts, but they seem more on top of things, coherent and able to work together. Which, if they are indeed town, that is great and I support the shift. But I fear it's not that. So voting there is kind of a safety for me, cause if town, good job Leetic tbh, and if mafia, then haha mafia.

One thing I do think I know and knew immediately is that Tony is town. Just from the first post and that read has continued. In my mind, I immediately knew Porscha and Tony was town, and that hasn't changed, but one has flipped.

There was also two other instances where I thought this is probably almost always town. I'll see if I'll find them again.

There's plenty of people that I'm like "This could be mafia" but without almost anything to back it up other than what space they seem to occupy in the thread and vibes. Unfairly probably, I can mention LC. It's not really worth talking about much for me at this point.

I'll just carry on carrying on. I understand that it's not super satisfying. Totally ok to ping me and ask me stuff. I'm not trying to be unhelpful. I'm just not super into the game, more hanging out, and have other things I'm focusing on.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:45 pmI said "low" because I couldn't remember any and I skipped a chunk of posts in my catchup. The last time I accused someone of "no engagement" they had actually posted but I didn't see their posts, so I'm not doing that dumb thing again.

Anyway, I thought you townread me? What's with the hostility?
Green seemed on first read to always come from town to me. And I think I still agree. Seems like a high psychological threshold to pass, going didn't you town read me why are you hostile, if you actually are mafia. Unless it's exactly w/w. But doubt it for w/t.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:24 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:09 am

You joined me why?
Wilgy's confidence in Falcon might be TMI.
This is less strong, especially on reread. I think it was this post at least. But still slightly towny. It's just kind of poorly formulated and flat. I'd expect mafia to feel the need to have a little more back bone to an accusation where you can actually put your back onto it a bit. Like "it looks like TMI" instead of "might be TMI". This might just be a me-thing, but sounds cool to me

Also kind of forgot it was multi ball, but stillll
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Leetic] aubergine
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:32 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:34 am Nook is doing the thing I saw him do in Severance. He's keeping just up to date enough that he can give some reads, without too much explanation, but he's not super engaged with the game. He did it there as a 3p who was at least partly trying to solve the game, and I believe that would also be how he'd play a multiball, since he'd want to have at least some awareness of the game state in order to find the other team.
Is it, though? I'm pretty sure he does even less when I've seen him as a wolf with TMI, and I've also found him as town before from giving slightly more shits than he's giving here.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dizzy town
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

rule 1 on being on the unrevealed team on multiball mafia is don't reveal the second team. if he has mech info and was trying to get it across in the thread, it doesn't make him a wolf.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

do agree that leetic seems less abrasive and more helpful than usual but I'm really enjoying his content this game and not gonna complain about it until I need to
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:32 pm
Is it, though? I'm pretty sure he does even less when I've seen him as a wolf with TMI, and I've also found him as town before from giving slightly more shits than he's giving here.
I did make this post earlier in the game, for an indication of my nanook experience. It should be noted that I’ve hardly played at all in the last 2 years though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”