Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 200

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 7]

Post by DrWilgy »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:00 pm My argument is, Nut was killed so that you could continue the push of East side players.

You're response is, 'but look, nut suspected both of you' and you then post a lone suspicion on WWA and avoid all the posts of Nut advocating for west as well.
Because that totally wouldn't case the remaining wolves to lash out at my side of the thread! I'm starting to wonder if that is the reason
Doesn't even make sense as a counter point. You're arguing that wolves are in east, killed nutella, and are now because they've put a chokehold poe on themselves, they are suddenly lashing at your thread for pursuing that PoE?

Back to the, why make that kill in the first place?

also, as I can assume this commentary is directed, I'm not lashing at your thread. I've cased specifically you, as the agenda all makes sense, and considered the others INCLUDING players on east.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:00 pm My argument is, Nut was killed so that you could continue the push of East side players.

You're response is, 'but look, nut suspected both of you' and you then post a lone suspicion on WWA and avoid all the posts of Nut advocating for west as well.
Because that totally wouldn't case the remaining wolves to lash out at my side of the thread! I'm starting to wonder if that is the reason
Doesn't even make sense as a counter point. You're arguing that wolves are in east, killed nutella, and are now because they've put a chokehold poe on themselves, they are suddenly lashing at your thread for pursuing that PoE?

also, as I can assume this commentary is directed, I'm not lashing at your thread. I've cased specifically you, as the agenda all makes sense, and considered the others INCLUDING players on east.
Likely they assumed nutella was a wolf. Mechanical interference like redirecting is also a possibility, but there's no use speculating on it when there's no claiming. I don't see why you think that nutella would be a better kill than someone from my side or even WWA from my perspective. Furthermore, I think this is all a distraction from the fact that there are almost certainly unflipped wolves from your side. Do you really think WWA is town?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Further on the directed commentary, why would this even come across as lashing when I even went through this exercise with MR last cycle?
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:15 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:04 pm What I'm struggling with is the fact that in a vacuum I'd much rather vote Delta or Sig or even TSP or Epi, but I'm instead supposed to focus on a PoE of 3 others whom I largely find nothing wrong with.
SO, if we expand the PoE, who and why?

Delta I kinda get.

Sig I still think is town in spite of certain thread entrances made today.

Epi based on Falc/DM treatment I had an eye raised for but nothing more as this does feel like town Epi.

I'll even toss Leetic in there as Leetic's vote on me following what looks like busywork came off as really off to me (I acknowlege that there's a large bit of omgussy bias in here, but after several unexplained suspicions of me, I think my omgussy bias is at least not worth throwing away immediately.)
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:22 pm

Likely they assumed nutella was a wolf. Mechanical interference like redirecting is also a possibility, but there's no use speculating on it when there's no claiming. I don't see why you think that nutella would be a better kill than someone from my side or even WWA from my perspective. Furthermore, I think this is all a distraction from the fact that there are almost certainly unflipped wolves from your side. Do you really think WWA is town?
Ah, now we'll ignore mech determining the way things are occurring this game.

"Nutella would be a better kill than someone from my side or even WWA from my perspective." - I've already stated this, Nutella wanted to yeet out of the east PoE, this has been one of the pillars of my argument this entire dialogue. You've posted quotes that fulfill a false narrative about it and pretended it's not the case.

No, I don't think WWA is town, BUT I also don't think they make the Nutella kill. IF WWA flips town, I do not we win this game.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't see myself voting outside of Davos or Leetic this cycle.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:26 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:03 pm And I understand that you guys will have to vote me out, as well as Wilgy, in whatever order you want. It doesn't matter. There is no way you should let the two of us live to endgame at this point.
But you are going to have a very hard time sniffing out the last wolf once both Wilgy and I have flipped, and I just hope you can pull through.
Do you actually think we have the room for this?
No, I don't really 😬 especially if there's any chance of multiple kills again on any night.
But I don't know that there are enough people willing to form a consensus otherwise.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:32 pm

"Nutella would be a better kill than someone from my side or even WWA from my perspective." - I've already stated this, Nutella wanted to yeet out of the east PoE, this has been one of the pillars of my argument this entire dialogue. You've posted quotes that fulfill a false narrative about it and pretended it's not the case.

No, I don't think WWA is town, BUT I also don't think they make the Nutella kill. IF WWA flips town, I do not we win this game.
nutella was voting WWA lol. I don't think this narrative you are trying to push holds up.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:39 pm I don't see myself voting outside of Davos or Leetic this cycle.
Actually be bold and vote Davos. I see many people saying that voting Davos is a good idea, but I see nobody actually doing it'
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:38 pm Further, nutella voted WWA and was fairly suspicious of Wilgy. It's not like neither of you have motivation to kill nutella. Furthermore, it's not like wolves ever make strategical blunders, look at the D1 pyxxy bus for instance. The nutella kill wouldn't be smart from my point of view either, as I'd want to leave options in the other side open and killing in my side would make my worldview look more true. If Davos is a wolf though, the nutella kill would make some sense as if they can lynch the other person from the other side they'd have a good chance of winning; it would essentially be a gambit to ensure the elimination of the other wolf one way or another. Since Wilgy isn't really pushing WWA (although from your point of view you should!) it was probably WWA who killed nutella. That might make Wilgy the better vote however, for reasons I've already explained.
What
How would I make the kill because Wilgy isn't pushing me? Wtf is the logic there?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:40 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:51 pm If Davos is a viable lunch option I would definitely include them in the PoE, fwiw
Right now I believe it's Wilgy/Delta if Davos is not a separate player, but if Davos is separate then I think they can be one of the wolves

Idk why I typed this post and never actually hit send lol, sorry
Why would Delta hit Nutella instead of Sig/Epi?
Only because Nutella also thought there might be a wolf in west
No specific reason otherwise
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:48 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:38 pm Further, nutella voted WWA and was fairly suspicious of Wilgy. It's not like neither of you have motivation to kill nutella. Furthermore, it's not like wolves ever make strategical blunders, look at the D1 pyxxy bus for instance. The nutella kill wouldn't be smart from my point of view either, as I'd want to leave options in the other side open and killing in my side would make my worldview look more true. If Davos is a wolf though, the nutella kill would make some sense as if they can lynch the other person from the other side they'd have a good chance of winning; it would essentially be a gambit to ensure the elimination of the other wolf one way or another. Since Wilgy isn't really pushing WWA (although from your point of view you should!) it was probably WWA who killed nutella. That might make Wilgy the better vote however, for reasons I've already explained.
What
How would I make the kill because Wilgy isn't pushing me? Wtf is the logic there?
If the logic was to kill nutella and vote out the remaining person on your side in order to guarantee the death of the other wolf, then Wilgy would be pushing you if he made the kill.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:43 pm You have to consider the reverse too; if wolves are only in the other side they'd want to encourage people to vote in my side as much as possible. nutella was unlikely to do this as she suspected Wilgy and WWA, so this may be another reason why she was killed.
Whats confusing to me is actually that people in West seem to be willing to vote in West
I mean, that's not totally unreasonable but it's definitely not what I expected. You wanting to vote in East at least was more in-line with how I expected today to go 😅
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:47 pm
Chalking up a singular nk to a blunder is just incorrect to do so. If it was a blunder, WWA doesn't make it and neither do I. Killing in your side does keep your worldview in tact, BUT it also doesn't actively remove a player from the pool who was in opposition to that worldview. WWA can still be a wolf as I advised earlier, but I'm not going to yeet strictly on that being the case when both Davos continues to remain unsolved and we are incorrectly building our solve on unconfirmed mechanics.

WWA killed Nutella, yeets me, then what? What is WWA's angle going forward from there?
Death, apparently 😂
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:53 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:47 pm
Chalking up a singular nk to a blunder is just incorrect to do so. If it was a blunder, WWA doesn't make it and neither do I. Killing in your side does keep your worldview in tact, BUT it also doesn't actively remove a player from the pool who was in opposition to that worldview. WWA can still be a wolf as I advised earlier, but I'm not going to yeet strictly on that being the case when both Davos continues to remain unsolved and we are incorrectly building our solve on unconfirmed mechanics.

WWA killed Nutella, yeets me, then what? What is WWA's angle going forward from there?
How was nutella a threat to my worldview when she was perfectly willing to vote both you and WWA?
She was willing to yeet *everybody* she didn't townread, which tbh was quite a lot of people
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok, this is bullshit. You explicitly called me out earlier when I said I had no reason to kill Nutella because I'd be incriminating myself, and said that's exactly why I'd kill Nutella. You already gave a reason why I couldve killed Nutella, and Delta also chimed in to say it could just be WIFOM from Wilgy or me. Which is perfectly reasonable, tbh, cause anything can be WIFOM.

So it's not true that you wouldn't see why Wilgy would think Nutella was a good kill.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I hate that I agree with this, if I replace my name with yours. But I said about as much earlier, I think you have high wolf equity because of PoE but the kill has to have come from the West, or else Davos.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:39 pm I don't see myself voting outside of Davos or Leetic this cycle.
My biggest qualm leetic is that I've seen them be this obstinate about sticking to a PoE based on their own assumptions before as town, even if the assumptions weren't correct. I do think I spotted an inconsistency in their logic, but I'm not sure if that's enough to make me want to vote them. They're pushing aggressively but also drawing attention to themself that way, versus Delta who honestly could be coasting with a lot of attention diverted.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:04 pm
My biggest qualm leetic is that I've seen them be this obstinate about sticking to a PoE based on their own assumptions before as town, even if the assumptions weren't correct. I do think I spotted an inconsistency in their logic, but I'm not sure if that's enough to make me want to vote them. They're pushing aggressively but also drawing attention to themself that way, versus Delta who honestly could be coasting with a lot of attention diverted.
Diverted away from him I mean
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:59 pm

Ok, this is bullshit. You explicitly called me out earlier when I said I had no reason to kill Nutella because I'd be incriminating myself, and said that's exactly why I'd kill Nutella. You already gave a reason why I couldve killed Nutella, and Delta also chimed in to say it could just be WIFOM from Wilgy or me. Which is perfectly reasonable, tbh, cause anything can be WIFOM.

So it's not true that you wouldn't see why Wilgy would think Nutella was a good kill.
I don't think it's an optimal kill for either of you, but I can see some sort of logic in it. It is one that suggests wolves have some sort of ace up their sleeve that we don't know about, which is a little worrying.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 62

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:49 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:49 pm
sig wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:31 pm [VOTE: Delta] aubergine

I’m joining Epi on this wagon for now, but I’d also be fine with a Wilgy or even Davos vote
Player salad.
How is this player salad when we’ve got likely 2 mafia left?

It’s two names with a sock who might be mafia.
T'was a joke.

Why are you still alive?

:shrug:

I definitely wasn’t planning on it hence why I’m so useless now, I assume I’ve not had enough of a thread impact to kill or I’m just 100% wrong on my scum reads. So I’m being left alive which if true means Leetic or/and you are mafia.

But, also when if I make it past D2/3 I usually last a long time
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Granted I’ve not playing with Wilgy since the summer I think, but he seeks to be so within his civ meta that I don’t want to vote there, voting Davos seems like a waste right now thag leaves WWA from the west or East
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:10 pm The only players who'd kill Nutella are Epi/Leetic. Leetic has been pretty much the most vocal on both chain yeeting WWA and I, and that Davos should be ignored.

Davos - Leetic aligned. Leetic keeps suggesting we take alternative routes to solving this and keeps treating this slot with confidence that it can be solved this way.

Delta - would be incriminated, much more likely to make a kill on west that removes detractors.

Epi - COULD make the kill, but killing Nutella and then not focusing on WWA doesn't make sense. W Epi could in fact choose to not take the path of least resistance, but I probably just lose to that. (also took the lingerie, I wanted that.)

Leetic - WOULD have made the kill. Went from suspecting MR as remaining arbiter, to voting me in contrary to suspicion on MR, and only really moving back to MR on the justification of self voting. Nutella and MR both were the east side players that were vocal on that the PoE being east was incorrect. Leetic's play keeps us constrained to the East PoE and has consistently ignored/minimized Davos. (also they grabbed the weapon option provided today, which is probably minor but i don't like it anyways.)

Sig - Has no reason to make the kill. Was already advocating suspicion on both threads, so hitting Nutella doesn't really advance that at all and removes someone who never really advocated against them.

WWA - would be incriminated, can still be wolf but didn't make the Nutella kill.

I could see this actually
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Ignoring the sock we’re at 4-1-1

If we misvote today and have 1 night kill then we’ve still got a final phase.

Also the flip side with my Wilgy read is he could still be mafia just landlord. So there’s that
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I could see whatever mafia team killed Nutella to have a member in the East than the other team to have someone in the West.

This would mean WWA/Wilgy still have mafia potential.

Epi doesn’t make sense as mafia for either team right now given that he’s encouraging we look at both areas.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’ve got that end of game certainty now that the final two mafia are Wilgy and Leetic. I’ve got very little solid reasoning to back this up, but it just seems like the most logic thing, having said that I will be reading up on those two before eod and hopefully everyone else also, but it just doesn’t seem viable that both mafia are West with only 2 West players left
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[VOTE: Leetic] aubergine
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Or I guess it could be delta, but they read very genuine as a lost civ, Epi seems to have been hunting both team evenly, and I guess that leaves WWA.

Now the big reason to suspect Leetic is they seem to have really slowed down and take a back seat. I also find the way they’re pushing Nutella read post death to be a bit scummy.

I’m open to hearing other thoughts, buuuuut given I literally don’t have a town core anymore I prob won’t listen :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also Nutella should stop viewing the thread it’s giving me anxiety :P
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:09 pm [VOTE: Leetic] aubergine
Why me over Wilgy?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:11 pm Or I guess it could be delta, but they read very genuine as a lost civ, Epi seems to have been hunting both team evenly, and I guess that leaves WWA.

Now the big reason to suspect Leetic is they seem to have really slowed down and take a back seat. I also find the way they’re pushing Nutella read post death to be a bit scummy.

I’m open to hearing other thoughts, buuuuut given I literally don’t have a town core anymore I prob won’t listen :p
To be fair, I really couldn't do much last day due to my power being out. Besides, even if you think a wolf is in my side it's better to take the 50% on the other side. Voting wrong on my side is equivalent to throwing the game for town
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:09 pm I’ve got that end of game certainty now that the final two mafia are Wilgy and Leetic. I’ve got very little solid reasoning to back this up, but it just seems like the most logic thing, having said that I will be reading up on those two before eod and hopefully everyone else also, but it just doesn’t seem viable that both mafia are West with only 2 West players left
Why not? There are likely two wolves remaining, there are two people on the other side remaining, what about that doesn't add up?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

In truth, I believe Wilgy is slightly more likely to flip wolf right now than WWA. Wilgy has essentially been forced into an unsustainable PoE, while WWA at least seems to realize the gravity of their situation. While I do hold that the nutella kill makes more sense from WWA than Wilgy, as I said earlier it may be wiser to kill the wolf that didn't make the kill, in case the "one team kills on odd nights and the other on even nights" theory is true. Further, WWA has been very active, and while powerwolfing is a thing Wilgy seems content to mostly skate by and only lash out while he is in danger. Still, WWA's contentness with going down when town has little to no room for error here has me concerned.

That leads to a different issue though, where right now WWA is the right vote for self-preservation from my perspective. But if anyone wants to start a Wilgy wagon I'll be on board.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Eh, might as well. [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine Davos is unlikely to move, so I can move back if it becomes necessary. Still, I think voting Wilgy is the wisest action for today.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:56 pm
sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:09 pm I’ve got that end of game certainty now that the final two mafia are Wilgy and Leetic. I’ve got very little solid reasoning to back this up, but it just seems like the most logic thing, having said that I will be reading up on those two before eod and hopefully everyone else also, but it just doesn’t seem viable that both mafia are West with only 2 West players left
Why not? There are likely two wolves remaining, there are two people on the other side remaining, what about that doesn't add up?
The night kill just doesn’t make sense if thats the case. Why would mafia hit Nutella?

If one flips town who would be the two mafia in your mind
ImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Decoding the NK gives me such a headache because I keep going in circles because of it ;_;
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:58 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:56 pm
The night kill just doesn’t make sense if thats the case. Why would mafia hit Nutella?

If one flips town who would be the two mafia in your mind
Presumably because they thought nutella was the other wolf and they were confident they could win from there. That, or some kind of redirection is in play. If one flips town, I'd probably reconsider everyone, but I am 100% confident there is at least one wolf in Wilgy/WWA and am willing to take responsibility for the loss if I am wrong.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

If I take my two roles for the wolf that makes that NK, it takes out.. sig & myself I guess?

Which doesnt break down much, but I dont think sig made that NK at least given the spot he's in

It's just annoying trying to work out who made that kill anyway because it could be one on either side of that clause, it could be sig that didnt make that kill specifically, it could be one or the other. It doesnt break down as much as I wouldve liked because even after getting who made that NK, there's still potentially another that didnt.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok hi
I have a couple minutes but I don't think I'll be back again for eod and I need to vote
Gut tells me to vote Wilgy because there's a very high chance he's a wolf
Brain says if he flips town we lose the game and we absolutely need a wolf
But I'm probably overthinking it?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

This is all completely ignoring the nutella kill fwiw
I don't know that it's worth reading into anymore, cause it's all wifom at this point. Whoever made the kill obviously made a good choice because there is still no consensus today.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:46 pm

nutella was voting WWA lol. I don't think this narrative you are trying to push holds up.
No, you can't just call the narrative wrong when you continue to push your own false narrative, so let's continue:

The question is, ' why Nutella would be a better kill than someone from my side or even WWA from my perspective.'

My answer is because they were against keeping to the east as a firm PoE.

You, state 'Nutella suspected Wilgy and WWA.'

I've quoted the points where Nutella, did suspect WWA, but also wished to push Delta and not stick to the East as PoE.

You, quote singularly, where Nutella suspected WWA, but this doesn't contradict the argument that Nutella wanted to yeet Delta as well and thought that sticking to east was wrong.

When called out for the incorrect argument, you start calling my arguments reeking of desperation that the narrative I'm pushing isn't holding up. You have not brought anything to the discussion that actually argues anything I've stated trying to force the belief that 'Nutella suspected both WWA and I' which is inaccurate. The more I look at this, the more it feels as if you had strictly killed Nutella in effort to force this false narrative, and when called out for it you seek to discredit through gut takes like desperation and quotes that don't detail the entire story.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:09 pm Ok hi
I have a couple minutes but I don't think I'll be back again for eod and I need to vote
Gut tells me to vote Wilgy because there's a very high chance he's a wolf
Brain says if he flips town we lose the game and we absolutely need a wolf
But I'm probably overthinking it?
This is pretty much my exact stance on you lol.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think I'm growing more frustrated that the argument dribbled down to gut takes and quotes that don't reveal the full story. If this is town we lose anyways. If there was a shred of energy put into actually analyzing what I'm saying, then I think town would at least see how things aren't lining up here for the PoE to be flawless.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:10 pm This is all completely ignoring the nutella kill fwiw
I don't know that it's worth reading into anymore, cause it's all wifom at this point. Whoever made the kill obviously made a good choice because there is still no consensus today.
I think for the sake of not going in circles I should probably do this but I'm also hung up over it so x_x
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:00 pm Ignoring the sock we’re at 4-1-1

Also the flip side with my Wilgy read is he could still be mafia just landlord. So there’s that
I'm still finding it unwise to ignore the sock.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:17 pm
I think I'm growing more frustrated that the argument dribbled down to gut takes and quotes that don't reveal the full story. If this is town we lose anyways. If there was a shred of energy put into actually analyzing what I'm saying, then I think town would at least see how things aren't lining up here for the PoE to be flawless.
Yeah, and that's why I'm still hesitant to vote you. Because I also said earlier that things weren't lining up, but nobody was willing to discuss it. On the other hand, there have been multiple people willing to vote on the West side, probably the only one actively against it is leetic. And I think it's weird that everyone's ignoring Davos tbh, but that's another matter I guess.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:18 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:10 pm This is all completely ignoring the nutella kill fwiw
I think for the sake of not going in circles I should probably do this but I'm also hung up over it so x_x
If you were to only vote someone from East Facility, would you GTH vote Wilgy, me, or consider Davos?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:19 pm
sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:00 pm Ignoring the sock we’re at 4-1-1

I'm still finding it unwise to ignore the sock.
I think we made a mistake leaving Davos alive this long tbh
I thought they would've flipped or their owner would've flipped by now, whoever it is, if they have an owner. I'm leaning towards external player now, which is scary 😅
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

You know what, fuck it.
[VOTE: Davos] aubergine
If you guys decide you wanna kill me over Davos, that's totally fine tbh. I'll take the gamble even at low odds.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:08 pm Wilgy has essentially been forced into an unsustainable PoE, while WWA at least seems to realize the gravity of their situation.
How is WWA exempt from this unsustainable PoE? Why am I the focus here, what makes us different?
leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:08 pm While I do hold that the nutella kill makes more sense from WWA than Wilgy, as I said earlier it may be wiser to kill the wolf that didn't make the kill, in case the "one team kills on odd nights and the other on even nights" theory is true. Further, WWA has been very active, and while powerwolfing is a thing Wilgy seems content to mostly skate by and only lash out while he is in danger.
Or it doesn't make sense from any wolf on the east side to do so. "Wilgy seems content to mostly skate by and only lash out" alright more discrediting.
Image Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:10 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:46 pm

No, you can't just call the narrative wrong when you continue to push your own false narrative, so let's continue:

The question is, ' why Nutella would be a better kill than someone from my side or even WWA from my perspective.'

My answer is because they were against keeping to the east as a firm PoE.

You, state 'Nutella suspected Wilgy and WWA.'

I've quoted the points where Nutella, did suspect WWA, but also wished to push Delta and not stick to the East as PoE.

You, quote singularly, where Nutella suspected WWA, but this doesn't contradict the argument that Nutella wanted to yeet Delta as well and thought that sticking to east was wrong.

When called out for the incorrect argument, you start calling my arguments reeking of desperation that the narrative I'm pushing isn't holding up. You have not brought anything to the discussion that actually argues anything I've stated trying to force the belief that 'Nutella suspected both WWA and I' which is inaccurate. The more I look at this, the more it feels as if you had strictly killed Nutella in effort to force this false narrative, and when called out for it you seek to discredit through gut takes like desperation and quotes that don't detail the entire story.
So your logic is that I had to kill nutella because she wanted to kill in my side. I point out that she was interested in pushing WWA and you. Then you counter by saying nutella also suspected Delta. And this makes nutella a threat to me how? Unless Delta is my partner, which would require a team of five, this still makes no sense. It's your narrative that's contrived.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”