Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 3]

Post by MacDougall »

Just out your check.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Post by MacDougall »

I have provided actual reasoning behind my suspicion of you may I request a similar courtesy please.
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:23 am Why am I an outed wolf? Use actual arguments please not omgus and halfway rule.
Your reasoning for me being a wolf made 0 sense before i claimed and makes -1 sense after i claimed.
I have no reason whatsoever to claim as wolf when i did because it only got me more scumread than i was before lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also please explain knowing my meta as well as you do why I kill three players townreading me when I lead every wolf team mechanically in every game.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

For me to be a wolf here you must think im the most incompetent wolf to have ever existed and i doubt thats accurate, add that with the fact that u are alive on d3 with no pelts and there is no shot in hell u are not a wolf here.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by Lime Coke »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:26 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:21 pm I didn't notice but I'm a big fan
Yeah, I'm pretty cool. Does that mean you're pocketed?
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:41 pm I'm walking to a friend's right now, so while I'm planning on keeping an eye on EoD, I likely won't be posting. Big brother is watching, though.
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:13 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:55 pm
LanMisa wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:49 pm Regardless, we really need to get more out of Epi and TSP or else we are going to lose this. We can't play a game with two unreadable low-posters and expect to win here (unless both are wolves/malign 3Ps but I'm skeptic that we got that lucky).
I'm very readable and don't mess with epi
What do you think of me soft-shielding you?
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:45 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:41 pm Seanzie would you be against killing Mac? Dude is doing nothing but going after my townreads and I and if I'm right on who I'm shielding then he's just wolfsiding.
I got very strong town vibes from Mac earlier, and the things I've seen people point out about him as reasons to scumread him I think are NAI at worst for him. So yes, I would be against killing Mac.

My reads are also pretty opposed to yours I think, so him voting some of your townreads isn't a convincing argument to me. If you think something he did earlier was scummy, I'll hear you out, but as of right now, I don't see much of an issue with his votes.
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:33 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:30 pm
LanMisa wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:25 pm My head feels like a vacuum and I'd really love to hear a voice, any voice, to get me back to sanity.

Right now I feel like no matter what I do it's going to be the wrong decision and it feels very paralyzing...
The issue is that I don't know where else I'd want to go and the other options in terms of who are wagons aren't as appealing to me since most of them are townreads.

Like only one I'd switch to is Epi or LC again since I don't townread either but you do with one and the other is just posting signs and if that's wrong then we make 0 progress with this game.
What do you think of Manny?
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:30 pm
LanMisa wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:06 pm Fine with Nanook wagon. Could possibly join on Manny to make things spicy, but also feeling good with my vote where it is.
Do you think that it matters that the NANOOK wagon barely moved/changed over several hours? I'm wary of this being Sig all over again.
I think that's a reasonable fear, but perhaps not one I would be willing to change my strategy for.

I think 1.) There's a chance that Nook is House, and 2.) If Nook did replace a wolf slot and knew he wasn't going to do a lot, he'd definitely just tell his teammates to let him die if it comes to it, and possibly bus for cred.

TSP and Epi do deserve more attention, but unfortunately we only get one elim per day. I know this isn't like a good read, but I still kinda feel like TSP is probably the most likely town out of the low-content folks. I think Epi is very very likely scum but... I'd be remiss if I didn't want to hear his next broadcast. He needs to die, but damn does he do a good job with that sort of stuff!
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:24 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:05 am I'll put this on and see how it feels after wearing it for an afternoon.

LanMisa

Creature
MacDougall

Manny
TonyStarkPrime
Scotty

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
falcon45ca
Long Con

Jackofhearts2005
Dunnstral

Epignosis
Chelsea
Lime Coke

LanMisa

Creature
MacDougall
falcon45ca

Scotty

Long Con
Jackofhearts2005
TonyStarkPrime

Dunnstral
Manny
Epignosis
Chelsea

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Lime Coke

@Long Con @Jackofhearts2005 @TonyStarkPrime could each of you summarize your current gameview? Something like a rainbow list, or top 3 town/mafia would suffice, but if you could include any reasons, that would also be good. I am having an extremely hard time finding much at all in your ISOs, and with as many scumreads as I have, that won't do.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:23 am Why am I an outed wolf? Use actual arguments please not omgus and halfway rule.
Your reasoning for me being a wolf made 0 sense before i claimed and makes -1 sense after i claimed.
I have no reason whatsoever to claim as wolf when i did because it only got me more scumread than i was before lol
It does make sense for someone who does not know your alignment Manny. Think a bit beyond level 1 when analysing yourself.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:24 am Also please explain knowing my meta as well as you do why I kill three players townreading me when I lead every wolf team mechanically in every game.
No one is even scumreading u, who cares about killing people tr'ing u when u arent on danger lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay so Seanzie makes sense as an Epi/Manny kill. Not a TSP one. A definitively ridiculous kill for me to make when Lanmisa is right there.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:25 am It does make sense for someone who does not know your alignment Manny. Think a bit beyond level 1 when analysing yourself.
The odds of me being actually dying yday without the claim were prolly around 20-30% and i knew as much when i claimed, i only bothered cuz i wanted to force mafia to self-resolve me.
Didnt expect people to actually scumread the claim making self-resolving impossible zzzz
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:22 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:21 am Michelle I don't see talking about Chelsea in terms of like what read she has on her.

She did flip flop on you so sure.

Abigail had a moment positive to you but wasn't sure how solid that was.
You didn't read their isos very hard lol.
Read about half of the final pages.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:24 am Also please explain knowing my meta as well as you do why I kill three players townreading me when I lead every wolf team mechanically in every game.
No one is even scumreading u, who cares about killing people tr'ing u when u arent on danger lol.
That's not true I've been voted plenty by multiple living slots including you, Lime Coke, Creature and Lanmisa. Chelsea has been sus of me too. I have much better kills to make here for my survival than Michelle, Abigail and Seanzie. They are nonsense kills for a Mac wolf team to make.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

anyways im not changing neither my mind nor my vote, this game's lost if u are town and mb for it.
gg's if u are wolf cuz im also prolly not winning the thunderdome but it is what it is :joy_cat:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

There's gotta be at least like 2 in the section above Nook and I.

Do we have enough resources?

And why doesn't this site use vigs when we need them?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:28 am That's not true I've been voted plenty by multiple living slots including you, Lime Coke, Creature and Lanmisa. Chelsea has been sus of me too. I have much better kills to make here for my survival than Michelle, Abigail and Seanzie. They are nonsense kills for a Mac wolf team to make.
If u were the only person in ur wolfteam sure, but i wouldnt be surprised if u were the member of ur team in the least amount of danger.
All of the people that have voted u have been pretty far away from eod and all have bigger priorities than getting u killed me aside.
and there's no point in killing me when i can just get missyeeted
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Manny what'd you do for Night 2?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:30 am Manny what'd you do for Night 2?
check who visits falcon, got no result so i assume i was rb'd.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:31 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:30 am Manny what'd you do for Night 2?
check who visits falcon, got no result so i assume i was rb'd.
.... why Falcon?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:25 am It does make sense for someone who does not know your alignment Manny. Think a bit beyond level 1 when analysing yourself.
The odds of me being actually dying yday without the claim were prolly around 20-30% and i knew as much when i claimed, i only bothered cuz i wanted to force mafia to self-resolve me.
Didnt expect people to actually scumread the claim making self-resolving impossible zzzz
So you claimed expecting me to just instantly townread the claim in a game where mafia have fake claims and specifically a role that has the same action? It is illogical for me to view it plausible that you're mafia ergo I'm outed, despite you having confirmation that at least one confirmed town viewed it the same.

This is why im asking you to analyse me outside of this. It is not correct logic.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:32 am .... why Falcon?
because i knew he was PR and poentially town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It is plausible that you were roleblocked because it is quite confirmed that mafia have White Legs due to the additional n1 KP. So I'm willing to believe that as long as nobody else claims to have been roleblocked.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:32 am So you claimed expecting me to just instantly townread the claim in a game where mafia have fake claims and specifically a role that has the same action? It is illogical for me to view it plausible that you're mafia ergo I'm outed, despite you having confirmation that at least one confirmed town viewed it the same.
i didnt even notice wolves had a copy of my role as a mandatory thing before claiming lmao. Im not saying the claim itself is lock!town but the timing/reasoning for it is, wolf me has no reason whatsoever to claim when i did.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:29 am anyways im not changing neither my mind nor my vote, this game's lost if u are town and mb for it.
gg's if u are wolf cuz im also prolly not winning the thunderdome but it is what it is :joy_cat:
How does this track? Do you consider me a player incapable of re-evaluation?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:33 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:32 am So you claimed expecting me to just instantly townread the claim in a game where mafia have fake claims and specifically a role that has the same action? It is illogical for me to view it plausible that you're mafia ergo I'm outed, despite you having confirmation that at least one confirmed town viewed it the same.
i didnt even notice wolves had a copy of my role as a mandatory thing before claiming lmao. Im not saying the claim itself is lock!town but the timing/reasoning for it is, wolf me has no reason whatsoever to claim when i did.
I'm not questioning that I'm questioning how me scumreading you is outing for it specifically.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

I spent half of the day acting scummy trying to play around my TMI irt to Falcon being PR without actually being exe'd when as a wolf i dont need to i can just either bury Falcon normally if he is Town PR or... buss him like i would do 9 out of 10 times if we are w/w.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:36 am I spent half of the day acting scummy trying to play around my TMI irt to Falcon being PR without actually being exe'd when as a wolf i dont need to i can just either bury Falcon normally if he is Town PR or... buss him like i would do 9 out of 10 times if we are w/w.
And yet me scumreading you made 0 sense?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:34 am How does this track? Do you consider me a player incapable of re-evaluation?
I think you are quite capable of re-evaluating me if you are V here.
Im not though, im pretty much locked on you being a wolf.
On the brightside in the world in which im wrong you are prolly right on chelsea/brad being a team
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:37 am And yet me scumreading you made 0 sense?
you have seen both my wolfgame and towngame, im scummier as town i only play into level 0 wolfy things as town, its you specifically that i got a problem with sr'ing me
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:39 pm [VOTE: Manny ] aubergine

Scotty's catchup is fine, it's really against the grain almost to such a point that it feels deliberate in a bad way but to act on this would be way too much ego for Day 1 for me. So I'll disregard that for now and trust Lime's read on the matter.

Lanmisa
Lime
Michelle
-
Jack
Abi
-
Dunnstral
Manny
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:51 am Falcon I just want to play more, it's the slot you probably want to vig shoot over exeing because there's just nothing in it. The can't make lylo player until they post well. . .any opinion. (Curious as I wasn't expecting Lime and Dunnstral to also be on here. Did Dunn's LHF clause only count for D1?)

I have Longcon as a villager because they're not wolf with Mac or Scotty and if both those slots are a villager with how high volume of their. . .confidence we're in trouble. (I think Scotty's wolf equality is pretty high though) Independent of that the convo with Lanmisa felt pretty good so yeah.
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:44 am
Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:22 am I think falcon is way more likely than not villa btw.
I still think Lan is an IC
Mac and Creature can still be town

I kinda wanna kill Chels but im too much of a coward to actually push that today so i'd settle for TSP or Epi ig.
If you think I'm a wolf you can push me don't back down just because we're pals.

What in Falcon or tony's iso makes them not rand to you and why is Mac town?
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:49 am
Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:45 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:44 am What in Falcon or tony's iso makes them not rand to you and why is Mac town?
Ill wait for Falcon to start postting to re-confirm my read or back off from it.
Mac just reminds me of me my semifinals champs game and he was V there.

It doesnt really have to do with us being pals and moreso that if im wrong and i actually get u killed is probably some degree of gamelosing and if you are actually a wolf i can /probably/ get around to it later.
A shame, and I was looking forward to seeing you try to construct a wolf read on me it would've been a fun read considering my own opinion on the matter.

As for Falcon, are you saying they are doing a wolfy pattern that you're trying to see continues or you want to be sure on the read before pushing it?
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:11 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:10 am Someone tell me mac is town so I can not deal with reading him, tyty
Mac's reads are bad but I don't know if he's town or not. Go read Scotty and tell me if I'm crazy for wolfrading that slot ty.
Only read page 2 but this is what I got:
One thing is her allowing people to have their read/attempting to listen to others on reads, specifically the Scotty reads from both myself and Nanook.

Her inviting Manny to try to scumread and push her feels somewhat towny to me.

Read on Falcon and Long Con post felt good in general.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

wolfteam is prolly either
A) Brad + Chels + Dunnstral or Jack
or B) Mac + TSP + LongCon

from just my mind vibes rn

im tr'ing everyone thats not on either team and i think B) is a lot more likely than A)
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:32 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:32 am .... why Falcon?
because i knew he was PR and poentially town?
Might've forgot... might've not known because I don't even know what he claimed exactly.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

If Manny was blocked as he claims to be then Falcon had to be successful right?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:45 am Might've forgot... might've not known because I don't even know what he claimed exactly.
he hasnt claimed nothing i saw him visit seanzie n1 thats why i know he's a pr.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:46 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:45 am Might've forgot... might've not known because I don't even know what he claimed exactly.
he hasnt claimed nothing i saw him visit seanzie n1 thats why i know he's a pr.
OHHHHHHH that makes sense.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I was gonna ridicule Manny for that target but he put me in a blender with that explanation.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Fuck me though I don't fucking know because idk if we're close to losing or we have room still.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:44 am A) Brad + Chels + Dunnstral or Jack
actually this is wrong cuz i think regardless of A) or B) Falcon is 75% likely a wolf hmmm
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:34 am How does this track? Do you consider me a player incapable of re-evaluation?
I think you are quite capable of re-evaluating me if you are V here.
Im not though, im pretty much locked on you being a wolf.
On the brightside in the world in which im wrong you are prolly right on chelsea/brad being a team
How are you not? That's ridiculous given your stated reasons are so blatantly flawed.

This is exactly what you did in the champs semi.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:37 am And yet me scumreading you made 0 sense?
you have seen both my wolfgame and towngame, im scummier as town i only play into level 0 wolfy things as town, its you specifically that i got a problem with sr'ing me
Even though I've scumread you when you were town before. Multiple times. So much so you mock me for suspecting you in every game, in nearly every game?

I do not understand how your reasoning makes sense to you.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:57 am Even though I've scumread you when you were town before. Multiple times. So much so you mock me for suspecting you in every game, in nearly every game?
You are wasting your time and more importantly your posts, if u are town re-eval me and go kill an actual wolf or dont but you are not gonna get me to unvote you today lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This might be a new low in terms my desire to play mafia. Thanks Manny.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Dunnstral »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:27 am
Hey I agree that you had a chance of being wagoned yesterday if you didn't claim.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Dunnstral »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:44 am wolfteam is prolly either
A) Brad + Chels + Dunnstral or Jack

from just my mind vibes rn

im tr'ing everyone thats not on either team and i think B) is a lot more likely than A)
Read my posts in relation to falcon at day start please. I think you are clearing them as town pr when they are much more likely to be anti-town mechanically.
LanMisa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 277

Post by LanMisa »

Here to acknowledge the NK, it's embarrassing that we yeeted two town PRs in a row... like, Sig was easily claimable/confirmable and while NANOOK couldn't self-confirm it at least would have given us some pause there...

Currently doing some schoolwork and I have a regular appointment with someone in the early afternoon so I will put my focus this phase on the evening and tomorrow (Tuesday).

I also assume that the NK situation points towards an arsonist 3P...which gives us more time for now to deal with the Mafia situation but also leaves us with a potential "half the game just died" situation if they aren't found and dealt with in time. Still think that starting to find and kill the Mafia is more important right now though.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:28 am Here to acknowledge the NK, it's embarrassing that we yeeted two town PRs in a row... like, Sig was easily claimable/confirmable and while NANOOK couldn't self-confirm it at least would have given us some pause there...

Currently doing some schoolwork and I have a regular appointment with someone in the early afternoon so I will put my focus this phase on the evening and tomorrow (Tuesday).

I also assume that the NK situation points towards an arsonist 3P...which gives us more time for now to deal with the Mafia situation but also leaves us with a potential "half the game just died" situation if they aren't found and dealt with in time. Still think that starting to find and kill the Mafia is more important right now though.

[VOTE: Manny] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

If Manny is actually town PR then... what?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I didn't even know the PRs were the yeets I just read the "civilian" part and thought it was just vanilla.

Lan pointing that out just woke that idea up.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Plus tracker AND watcher in the same game?

Ehhhhh
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:56 am [VOTE: MANNY] aubergine
how does that post make u vote me what
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:58 am I didn't even know the PRs were the yeets I just read the "civilian" part and thought it was just vanilla.
blinks, idk if this is outting or clearing, kinda wanna say the latter? but lmfao on u not realizing that the exes were PR's.

Return to “Previous Rackets”