Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 3]

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:50 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:51 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:47 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:44 pm (Coming from the guy that comes out today making accusations and leading the thread)
Oh, are you leading the thread?
Actual footage of Scotty.

This has been a joke for Brad.
I’m more the kid on the right, not Aaron Rodgers
The joke is that CM Punk, the guy on the left, has famously tried to push himself as a "lockerroom leader" at both WWE and AEW only to be publicly rejected by other wrestlers in those companies.
Ah ok

I still like the idea of me being the broccoli head on the right
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:07 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:47 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:35 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:32 am
Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:31 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:30 am Manny what'd you do for Night 2?
check who visits falcon, got no result so i assume i was rb'd.
.... why Falcon?
That…makes perfect sense to me.

Everything manny is doing makes perfect sense from a logical perspective.

Here’s my thinking-

The anti manny brigade is bringing the heat today to discredit manny. Lime/mac/dunn are full on my wolf team atm

Dunn is such a strong logistician- odds are that both falcon and manny are not both PRs, as we would have 7 of the remaining town PRs including them. Improbable, but not conclusive. So going after falcon here is a play that makes sense. Could be right.
If we yeet falcon, and he's bad, then it looks good for Manny being Town. The possibility still exists that Manny is Caesar's Legion, and is throwing falcon under the bus for very good cred. Falcon's current absence would support the hypothesis that he said something like "bus me guys, I don't have time for this game" or something. Then, Manny would seem to be on a clock, as a 'Confirmed Town', and we'd get more suspicious as the game went on. That plan can work, and might have looked like the better option to Manny, who was concerned for his life on that Day. "Wolves aren't killing me because I'm vanilla now and they want you to yeet me."

If we yeet falcon, and he's good, then I guess he should have shown up, but it doesn't specifically make Manny look worse or better. Then questions about him would still linger.

If we yeet Manny, and he's bad, then it could be the bussing plan in action, or could be just a Wolf trying to get Town falcon yeeted.

If we yeet Manny, and he's good, then we lose him and still wonder about falcon.

Just wanted to work out some stuff, I was hoping to come to the best option. Neither yeet truly dictates how we would deal with the other one.

Scotty, "odds are that both falcon and manny are not both PRs", what do you mean? I would assume they are both definitely PRs.
Sorry, I didn’t specify. I meant Town PRs. You and Dunn have worked that out, and I’m coming around on it.

Making 180’s after some thinking and feel like you and Dunn are aok in my book.
I was just looking back at my coloured "falcon PR Possibilities" post. He could be one of four Town PRs, or one of four (or five) Wolf PRs, or one of the Indys.

Manny had it at 75% chance of being bad, but it's not THAT high at first glance.

However, if you factor in some Town PR roles as fakeclaims with some teeth... that chance goes up quite a bit.
LanMisa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 277

Post by LanMisa »

Dunnstral wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:18 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:12 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:50 pm I don't want to vote Scotty because they accused 3 people at the same time, and I associate that as coming from town. I think that is less likely to come from mafia or third party. With that said I'm not sure how they got from a to b to c to d here, their post makes no sense as I've pointed out because we were talking about falcon and manny's result and they said it was meant to get Lime Coke yeeted.
I guess keep in mind I still haven’t read end of day, but at a base level, seeing falcon visit Seanzie doesn’t really mean anything. That a mech conclusion based on factors that are impossible to deduce atm.
I’m making a level 0 NK analysis
You said it yourself, falcon could be any of the remaining roles that target. Well, most of those are aligned with anti-town faction, and given the amount of dead town power roles, by the numbers the anti-town factiosn probably have more power roles remaining than town. You know who else could be any role? The other people you are voting for, except they are even less likely to be anti-town than falcon because they can be citizens too.
This is a weird take, doing this solve with math (I assume Citizens means VT/without ability here) but yeah, I don't think wolves would take that much effort coming up with such an angle of pushing someone like that with many other easier reasons to push here (mechanics, activity, ...) are available.

Dunnstral is very much town.
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:11 pm Manny had it at 75% chance of being bad, but it's not THAT high at first glance.
gun runners / new cali republic civilian / enclave remnants

could be chairmen/novac/sorrows/thorn
could be caesar's legion/jackals/think tank/white legs

this was my notes from when i was checking, granted i just realized i didnt account for 3p worlds cuz i was thinking Epi was 3p but how come it is 75% wolf?
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:08 pm
LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:06 pm I still feel like your outing was a bit premature strategy-wise, but at least it feels (from the posts that I read so far) as if a weight has been lifted from your shoulders: Your posts seem to be more uplifted than they were D2 and D1. So if that's the case I'm glad you are doing better now!
tbh only reason i claimed was to out my information cuz i wasnt sure if shielding Falcon was correct or not lol.
Makes sense, I didn't consider that! I guess that since you claimed these things separately my brain never made that obvious connection, lol.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:11 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:30 am Manny what'd you do for Night 2?
.... why Falcon?

Here’s my thinking-

The anti manny brigade is bringing the heat today to discredit manny. Lime/mac/dunn are full on my wolf team atm

Dunn is such a strong logistician- odds are that both falcon and manny are not both PRs, as we would have 7 of the remaining town PRs including them. Improbable, but not conclusive. So going after falcon here is a play that makes sense. Could be right.
If we yeet falcon, and he's bad, then it looks good for Manny being Town. The possibility still exists that Manny is Caesar's Legion, and is throwing falcon under the bus for very good cred. Falcon's current absence would support the hypothesis that he said something like "bus me guys, I don't have time for this game" or something. Then, Manny would seem to be on a clock, as a 'Confirmed Town', and we'd get more suspicious as the game went on. That plan can work, and might have looked like the better option to Manny, who was concerned for his life on that Day. "Wolves aren't killing me because I'm vanilla now and they want you to yeet me."

If we yeet falcon, and he's good, then I guess he should have shown up, but it doesn't specifically make Manny look worse or better. Then questions about him would still linger.

If we yeet Manny, and he's bad, then it could be the bussing plan in action, or could be just a Wolf trying to get Town falcon yeeted.

If we yeet Manny, and he's good, then we lose him and still wonder about falcon.

Just wanted to work out some stuff, I was hoping to come to the best option. Neither yeet truly dictates how we would deal with the other one.

Scotty, "odds are that both falcon and manny are not both PRs", what do you mean? I would assume they are both definitely PRs.
Sorry, I didn’t specify. I meant Town PRs. You and Dunn have worked that out, and I’m coming around on it.

I was just looking back at my coloured "falcon PR Possibilities" post. He could be one of four Town PRs, or one of four (or five) Wolf PRs, or one of the Indys.

Manny had it at 75% chance of being bad, but it's not THAT high at first glance.

However, if you factor in some Town PR roles as fakeclaims with some teeth... that chance goes up quite a bit.
Atp, the biggest damnation for Falcon is just like "He's not likely wolves with Manny and if Manny is town, how many more town PRs can actually be in this game."

Much as (given my shit track record of reading Falcon) I like the idea of just yeeting him and getting a wolf there or in Manny, I'm kinda hoping he comes back claiming protag since that'll give us that full "evaluate a wacky hidden 3P roleclaim" experience.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:14 pm Makes sense, I didn't consider that! I guess that since you claimed these things separately my brain never made that obvious connection, lol.
cuz i was still questioning wether to out Falcon as PR or not till i ended up going "fuck it just out it" :joy_cat:
procrastinating all choices ftw
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:57 pm
LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:31 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:17 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:09 pm Also town has 4 flipped dead power roles so far. And Manny is claiming to be a 5th. Is becomes increasingly more likely that any additional power we spot acting is not town but instead anti-town.
That's a good point.
Dunnstral wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:12 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:07 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:05 pm Seanzie just flipped one of the few believable town roles for falcon targeting Seanzie. At this point there are mafia roles and third party roles that I believe should target like that. I think we shoul eliminate falcon and that they should be claiming today.

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
I'm not in the mental zone to immediately understand "Seanzie just flipped one of the few believable town roles for falcon targeting Seanzie", can you calrify that please?
Sure. Town's power roles are listed and there are only a few that target that falcon could be. I find stuff like the bodyguard would be questionable to use on Seanzie night 1 when they were the counter to the wagon.
But it was Manny that called out falcon, right? Are they both bad, and it was a bussing kind of ploy?
If both were wolves, even if Manny ends up "bussing" a partner like that, Manny's survival would out him sooner rather than later. I also don't think that Manny would go for such a strategy when already under scrutiny/in the upper part of the POE for many players unless the wolf team was in an awfully losing spot - which it doesn't look like at all.

I could theoretically see a 3P Manny making such a move, but that requires a poisoner world (with no poisons out so far) - but I think you see the issues that crop up immediately in such a scenario.

I'm pretty sure Manny's just town here and Falcon... needs to claim, fast. And then we decide from there whether we believe that claim or not.
This is presuming we would know if someone dies of poisoning.
The insidiousness of poison in this game makes the presence of poison-cure abilities laughable.
I’d even go so far as to make a broad assumption that there are NO abilities that feature poison in this game. The syntax of the poisoner makes it seem like no one will know a person is poisoned. So that means anyone healing it has to find a needle in a haystack.

Ergo, I don’t think that town PR healer exists in this game, nor do I think that mafia poisoner exists. I mean; we already presume White Lobster Legs is in, so why would mafia have *another* kill power

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:00 pm @LanMisa
@Chelsea
@Creature

Ya'll need to like do shit so I can develop reads on you.
LanMisa has been doing shit all game. Is my top town. What are you missing there?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:11 pm Manny had it at 75% chance of being bad, but it's not THAT high at first glance.
gun runners / new cali republic civilian / enclave remnants

could be chairmen/novac/sorrows/thorn
could be caesar's legion/jackals/think tank/white legs

this was my notes from when i was checking, granted i just realized i didnt account for 3p worlds cuz i was thinking Epi was 3p but how come it is 75% wolf?
I thought that's what YOU said earlier. As a generalization.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

I mean, I agree, Scotty: If Falcon doesn't come back we need to treat Falcon as an outed wolf/3P and proceed as such. That was exactly the point of my statement though.

[VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:11 pm

.... why Falcon?

Here’s my thinking-

Atp, the biggest damnation for Falcon is just like "He's not likely wolves with Manny and if Manny is town, how many more town PRs can actually be in this game."

Much as (given my shit track record of reading Falcon) I like the idea of just yeeting him and getting a wolf there or in Manny, I'm kinda hoping he comes back claiming protag since that'll give us that full "evaluate a wacky hidden 3P roleclaim" experience.
Wouldn't we just yeet him anyway in that case?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:16 pm I thought that's what YOU said earlier. As a generalization.
Oh those are the odds today for me, i thougth u meant it was 75% wolf for me yday.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Somehow the post I was trying to refer to is no longer here. My internet is having constant hiccups right now but I meant Scotty's reaction to my Falcon post (plus vote) that for some reason my browser no longer shows me.

Ugh, I hate my internet sometimes.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:07 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:05 pm ….you forgot he existed? After targeting him? I feel like he would be your throughline after seeing him target Seanzie
does it make more sense if i tell u it was posted at like 5 am or so after just waking up?
Yeah. I’m not gonna push it as a gotcha moment because I am the most forgetful person I know

Just was a ?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:15 pm I'm kinda hoping (Falcon) comes back claiming protag since that'll give us that full "evaluate a wacky hidden 3P roleclaim" experience.
Wouldn't we just yeet him anyway in that case?
I mean, probably yes. You gotta ride the roller coaster to find out, though.

And I know me saying this on thread probably increases the chance of wolf Falcon claiming 3P so ya know. I'm doing my part.
LanMisa
The Mark

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by LanMisa »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:57 pm
LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:31 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:17 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:09 pm Also town has 4 flipped dead power roles so far. And Manny is claiming to be a 5th. Is becomes increasingly more likely that any additional power we spot acting is not town but instead anti-town.
That's a good point.
Dunnstral wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:12 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:07 pm

I'm not in the mental zone to immediately understand "Seanzie just flipped one of the few believable town roles for falcon targeting Seanzie", can you calrify that please?
Sure. Town's power roles are listed and there are only a few that target that falcon could be. I find stuff like the bodyguard would be questionable to use on Seanzie night 1 when they were the counter to the wagon.
But it was Manny that called out falcon, right? Are they both bad, and it was a bussing kind of ploy?
If both were wolves, even if Manny ends up "bussing" a partner like that, Manny's survival would out him sooner rather than later. I also don't think that Manny would go for such a strategy when already under scrutiny/in the upper part of the POE for many players unless the wolf team was in an awfully losing spot - which it doesn't look like at all.

I could theoretically see a 3P Manny making such a move, but that requires a poisoner world (with no poisons out so far) - but I think you see the issues that crop up immediately in such a scenario.

I'm pretty sure Manny's just town here and Falcon... needs to claim, fast. And then we decide from there whether we believe that claim or not.
This is presuming we would know if someone dies of poisoning.
The insidiousness of poison in this game makes the presence of poison-cure abilities laughable.
I’d even go so far as to make a broad assumption that there are NO abilities that feature poison in this game. The syntax of the poisoner makes it seem like no one will know a person is poisoned. So that means anyone healing it has to find a needle in a haystack.

Ergo, I don’t think that town PR healer exists in this game, nor do I think that mafia poisoner exists. I mean; we already presume White Lobster Legs is in, so why would mafia have *another* kill power
To be fair, the town poison healer is also a 2-shot tracker but yeah, I kinda doubt that there should be that much more town PRs running around.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:11 am My thoughts are that I want to burn Chelsea/Brad/Manny with authority.

Scotty's 3p obsession just makes me think he is one.

I'm alive. Yay. Who cares. I've lived to d3 as town in more games than I haven't.

Brad/Chelsea are a pseudo masonry and the mafia do not seem to care. The only people that have been opposed to them are me and the dead.

Manny would not have claimed as town under no pressure for fear of anticlaim. No fear of anticlaim equals mafia.

Falcon actually is just rand and not actually wolfy really. No self pres.

Dunnstral and Lanmisa are billboard townies.

Everyone else is like lean town but with no confidence.
Disagree with your interpretation of Manny's claim, posted my reasons as for why earlier.

Agree with the lime/Chelsea dynamics needing much more scrutiny, if not for the mechanics that require us to look at Falcon for now, but it's definitely something I want to come back to.

Agree with the LanMisa and Dunnstral reads
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:56 am Like is it all an elaborate hoax? Is that in Mac’s range?
I see no reason why Mac would need to pocket you specifically and I am astounded that this is the main conclusion that you came to after three one-liner posts.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:24 pm Agree with the LanMisa and Dunnstral reads
I would be worried if u disagreed with the LanMisa read
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:28 am That's not true I've been voted plenty by multiple living slots including you, Lime Coke, Creature and Lanmisa. Chelsea has been sus of me too. I have much better kills to make here for my survival than Michelle, Abigail and Seanzie. They are nonsense kills for a Mac wolf team to make.
If u were the only person in ur wolfteam sure, but i wouldnt be surprised if u were the member of ur team in the least amount of danger.
All of the people that have voted u have been pretty far away from eod and all have bigger priorities than getting u killed me aside.
and there's no point in killing me when i can just get missyeeted
Funnily enough I kinda agree with both stances here; Manny is correct that Mac is under so much pressure that it's likelier for him to set up team mates... but the kills don't really feel like anyone or anything was set up in any way, if Lime's summary of posts is to be trusted.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If there’s one takeaway after just walking my dog and discussing this game with her, we’re both in agreement that Mac is probably partners with falcon.

Prelim associations ftw :beer:

LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:33 pm
LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:24 pm Agree with the LanMisa and Dunnstral reads
I would be worried if u disagreed with the LanMisa read
Two weeks, give or take, in my classroom, and you'd be unable to live without my dry sense of humour, Manny.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:35 pm If there’s one takeaway after just walking my dog and discussing this game with her, we’re both in agreement that Mac is probably partners with falcon.

Ask your dog why.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:35 pm If there’s one takeaway after just walking my dog and discussing this game with her, we’re both in agreement that Mac is probably partners with falcon.

Where did you find an association? I didn't see one so far (aside from Mac being after Manny) but then again I am also pretty awful at finding them in the first place.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

Why are you voting the Chairman of the proceedings?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:46 pm Why are you voting the Chairman of the proceedings?
Roleclaim plz
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

aww boo hiss
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:36 pm

Ask your dog why.
She just deadass licked my eyeball.
LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:37 pm

Where did you find an association? I didn't see one so far (aside from Mac being after Manny) but then again I am also pretty awful at finding them in the first place.
So it’s the full package- it’s how Mac has approached his reads.

Like, check his iso and progression with the manny/falcon thing. His entire focus has been on discrediting manny, and almost NOTHING on falcon’s part in it. In fact, I had to scroll back pretty far in his iso to find this:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:11 am My thoughts are that I want to burn Chelsea/Brad/Manny with authority.

I'm alive. Yay. Who cares. I've lived to d3 as town in more games than I haven't.

Brad/Chelsea are a pseudo masonry and the mafia do not seem to care. The only people that have been opposed to them are me and the dead.

Manny would not have claimed as town under no pressure for fear of anticlaim. No fear of anticlaim equals mafia.

He’s almost willing to write off falcon because of his view of how manny approaches the claim and not of the actual claim itself.

Could he just be in a tunnel in his view of a wolf manny? Certainly. But looking at his play thus far over the course of 3 days, I’m not sure this is the read that makes sense to get hung up on

LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:46 pm Why are you voting the Chairman of the proceedings?
Roleclaim plz
And night actions/results while we are at it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Chairmen

Twice during the game during any separate night phases, you may select a player. You will be told what type of night action (fatal, investigative, disruptive, protective, or other) that player was targeted with. The precise meanings of these terms will not be clarified. If there is no target, you will receive "no result".

Ok. Out with your results then

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I want to clarify that no matter what falcon says here, I’m already predisposed to wolf read him based on participation and his input so far this game

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:52 pm I want to clarify that no matter what falcon says here, I’m already predisposed to wolf read him based on participation and his input so far this game
Plus, he didn't even claim 3P.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:36 pm

Ask your dog why.
She just deadass licked my eyeball.
LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:37 pm

So it’s the full package- it’s how Mac has approached his reads.

Like, check his iso and progression with the manny/falcon thing. His entire focus has been on discrediting manny, and almost NOTHING on falcon’s part in it. In fact, I had to scroll back pretty far in his iso to find this:

He’s almost willing to write off falcon because of his view of how manny approaches the claim and not of the actual claim itself.

Could he just be in a tunnel in his view of a wolf manny? Certainly. But looking at his play thus far over the course of 3 days, I’m not sure this is the read that makes sense to get hung up on
Hm.. I think that Mac approaches this from a position of Manny lying about his claim and Falcon not claiming yesterday when wagoned themselves. Whether that position is believable or not is a different question but it seems coherent at least. The question is: Would w!Mac lean himself out of the window to protect a partner in Falcon's position? Mac's under scrutiny, yeah, but far less than Falcon, and if Falcon flips wolf/Manny flips town (or both) it would look quite bad for him as well.

I do not understand the tunnel on Manny here, but that's a different story.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Meh. Of course you're gonna be focused on Manny over Falcon. Manny is the one actually posting.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

I keep forgetting which page I was on during backreading and as a result I end up making myself a lot of extra work.

Sigh
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:57 pm Meh. Of course you're gonna be focused on Manny over Falcon. Manny is the one actually posting.
No, I mean, I don't understand why Mac reads Manny that strongly in a different way that I do. Manny leaving more of an impression is quite obvious.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:27 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:56 am Like is it all an elaborate hoax? Is that in Mac’s range?
I see no reason why Mac would need to pocket you specifically and I am astounded that this is the main conclusion that you came to after three one-liner posts.
Why do you think that either I thought that or that it was my conclusion remotely? Solving Mac is in fact important to winning this game
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:23 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:58 am I didn't even know the PRs were the yeets I just read the "civilian" part and thought it was just vanilla.
blinks, idk if this is outting or clearing, kinda wanna say the latter? but lmfao on u not realizing that the exes were PR's.
To be fair, on a new site I could fake that post in a heartbeat.

Not saying this happened here, but derps are (theoretically) easier than you may think.

But... I derp as both town and wolf, and very much unintentionally so, thus if my personal experience is anything to go by this doesn't say anything about Lime's alignment.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:06 pm
LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:27 pm
Why do you think that either I thought that or that it was my conclusion remotely? Solving Mac is in fact important to winning this game
I agree with that take regarding Mac but "I feel like Mac's posts are pocketing me" is what I understood from the posts that you made.

Maybe I'm not used to your style of solving/making posts but I didn't see anything beyond that.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Also, more important question Tony: What is your personal take on Mac, then? Town since he's having a similar world view to yours? Or wolf since you called him "scary"? I assume it's the former but I'd rather understand you properly here.

Do you have anything on Creature aside from volume? I only saw a naked vote there.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:51 pm
Chairmen

Twice during the game during any separate night phases, you may select a player. You will be told what type of night action (fatal, investigative, disruptive, protective, or other) that player was targeted with. The precise meanings of these terms will not be clarified. If there is no target, you will receive "no result".

Ok. Out with your results then

Sean had an investigative action performed on him N1

And! I've got one more kick at the can, tho I highly doubt I'll live past tonight now nerds
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

volume
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Mac town probably
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Okay, acknowledged, Tony.

What do you think about the claim situation then, and do you think that Creature should be our biggest concern today? I feel like the mechanics and the Mac situation demand more attention for now but you may have a different take from mine and I'd like to hear it.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

don’t know
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Post by MacDougall »

LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:57 pm Meh. Of course you're gonna be focused on Manny over Falcon. Manny is the one actually posting.
No, I mean, I don't understand why Mac reads Manny that strongly in a different way that I do. Manny leaving more of an impression is quite obvious.
Manny town told when I pushed him so I'm not scumreading him anymore. I just left cuz I was irritated immensely.

Falcon probably is mafia so meh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Post by MacDougall »

Not gonna be around much today. Got shit to do. If anyone else has any questions now is the time.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:32 pm Not gonna be around much today. Got shit to do. If anyone else has any questions now is the time.
Not right now, but I may have some tomorrow (Tuesday).

Return to “Previous Rackets”