Spectators
62%

Total votes: 13
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:41 am I mean if I extract Brad from the POE and take his Chelsea townread... Falcon/Jack/Creature is a perfectly plausible trio of a POE.

@Lime Coke do you have a townread on any of these guys?
More textbook Mac solving. Choking all Falcon wolf teams. Extracting players from POE to get a sense of accurate teams. Probably correct on this exact combo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:45 am
Dunnstral wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:39 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:46 am
Dunnstral wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:17 am
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:21 am Thanks for the fish.

Do you base this on the mech post? I find that a tad odd because anyone can speak on mech, especially considering it's basically truth-talk and busy work Day 1. It's probably the most irrelevant line of conversation you can go down. Now, given it's RVS at that point, sure talk away on a matter I consider unimportant but out of all of Scotty's early posts, why that one?

I can't decipher whether your reaction is over-eager or just premature. Even with your later answer just doesn’t feel like you should be this set.
Lots of incorrect assumptions in this post.
@Scotty can you add Dunnstral to towncore lol.
Dunnstral is either towniest of towns or deepwolf, as I’ve said.

I don’t think there’s a middle ground. And I’m afraid to commit to either
I think Dunnstral and Falcon are actually a hard difference check.
I don't see how falcon being town would make me mafia. With that being said, I do scumread falcon and it is worse if lime coke and seanzie are both town which is where I am leaning right now.

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

As for you Macdougall I still think it's weird you're seemingly reading the game for the first time when you've made comments about mafia inactivity
It is more because if Falcon is town I feel like his read on you has incredible merit because Falcon is kind of uncanny at no scoping deepwolves when he's barely paying attention. The fact you both scumread each other confidently regularly means that it's unlikely you're both wrong. You are a lot townier than him hence he's hard POE and you aren't, but I'd be pretty likely to sheep him and hard reeval you if he turns out to be town, especially when you say derpy shit like shading me repeatedly over the most NAI shit in the universe.
Purposeless drivel for me to say if I'm aligned to Falcon. This is just all groundwork laid that led to the Falcon flip and him feeling outed and going into antispew.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:55 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:50 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:39 am This actually feels like backed up town Brad tbh. Which surprises me, I was fairly confident he was mafia here. But this is not how he reacts to being pressured by me usually.
Feels like overly cross and frustrated Brad. Caught for flimsy reasons
No, it feels like pissed off town Brad. Wolf Brad is not usually remotely as surly. His first post there when he said its okay to push him but please dont push precious Chelsea is right out of his wolf playbook but then he got stroppy and started slangin insults. Brad tries very hard not to line cross because he loves mafia and the community and hates getting banned and he has a lot easier time controlling his emotions as a wolf than he does as a townie I think. Also I think his values mean he actually outright refuses to be salty and obnoxious as mafia on purpose ie. he doesn't weaponise ATE, so when he has it it's genuine.

You may be right and he's genuinely pissed about being pushed by Seanzie as a wolf, that's plausible. But I've been quite reasonable and giving him some olive branches that I think wolf Brad would have taken the opportunity to grasp onto and he kinda didn't, kinda spat at me.
I’ll take it into consideration.

I just generally try not to let AtE get in the way of suspecting someone.
If it really is just an out of character admission for wolf, then sure, I could move.

I don’t think Seanzie and Lime Coke are teamed at least :phew:
This is an entirely incorrect way to view it. I am not letting ATE get in the way of suspecting him. I am permitting myself to read him as town in spite of it because the specific context of how he is posting is more aligned to my expectation of town Brad than mafia Brad. Particularly in how he is dealing with me. You'll note I didn't townread him for omgussing Seanzie.
@Lime Coke how could you actually view me as scum when I took pains to try to talk town Scotty off of pushing you this way? Is it because I'm male?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:03 am If Falcon is in your PoE, it's a better idea to be voting him and keeping the wagons readable than just yoloing onto a random slot to create an extra wagon imo.
Literally telling Brad to vote the wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:49 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am Mac's slot will self-resolve at this point

Either he's alive past D3 cuz he's a wolf, or he's gonna get shot
If my reads suck as bad as Chelsea and Lan say why would I get shot n3?

Sounds like a wolf claim to me.
Come on ppl.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:57 am
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:28 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:51 am Falcon I just want to play more, it's the slot you probably want to vig shoot over exeing because there's just nothing in it. The can't make lylo player until they post well. . .any opinion. (Curious as I wasn't expecting Lime and Dunnstral to also be on here. Did Dunn's LHF clause only count for D1?)

I have Longcon as a villager because they're not wolf with Mac or Scotty and if both those slots are a villager with how high volume of their. . .confidence we're in trouble. (I think Scotty's wolf equality is pretty high though) Independent of that the convo with Lanmisa felt pretty good so yeah.
While I do feel okay with your catchup that I saw so far I don't see a Scotty wolf world here and I think that basing a read off of pre-flip associations is iffy.

I agree with Long Con's approach to me being towny though.

Also, the post after you went "TSP or Falcon, then Scotty or Sean" and I cannot follow that kind of logic. Would you do that regardless of who dies D2 and regardless of their alignment or...?
I think TSP and Falcon need to post more to get any sort of read on them (although others think they've posted enough take it as you will)

I think Sean and Scotty have had bad posts in general. Does that explain it?
Seanzie and Scotty are both very town.
Hey look guys it's Chelsea issuing hedgy bs analysis of a wolf and an alive nothing slot and pushing two obvious towns. And what's that... Mac defending the towns.

I'm utterly egregious.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:51 am Falcon I just want to play more, it's the slot you probably want to vig shoot over exeing because there's just nothing in it. The can't make lylo player until they post well. . .any opinion. (Curious as I wasn't expecting Lime and Dunnstral to also be on here. Did Dunn's LHF clause only count for D1?)

I have Longcon as a villager because they're not wolf with Mac or Scotty and if both those slots are a villager with how high volume of their. . .confidence we're in trouble. (I think Scotty's wolf equality is pretty high though) Independent of that the convo with Lanmisa felt pretty good so yeah.
While I do feel okay with your catchup that I saw so far I don't see a Scotty wolf world here and I think that basing a read off of pre-flip associations is iffy.

Also, the post after you went "TSP or Falcon, then Scotty or Sean" and I cannot follow that kind of logic. Would you do that regardless of who dies D2 and regardless of their alignment or...?
I think TSP and Falcon need to post more to get any sort of read on them (although others think they've posted enough take it as you will)

If you have posts that show where that I most likely missed do let me know.
Try page 1 and 2.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:03 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:49 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am Mac's slot will self-resolve at this point

Either he's alive past D3 cuz he's a wolf, or he's gonna get shot
If my reads suck as bad as Chelsea and Lan say why would I get shot n3?

Sounds like a wolf claim to me.

Do you think Michelle and Neon were NK'd cuz their reads were spot on?
Sick non argument that doesn't apply to me.
Ah yes tell me more how I'm a wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 4]

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea 0
No votes
Voters: None

Creature 0
No votes

DarlingMonroe 0
No votes

Dunnstral 0
No votes

Epignosis 1
5%
Voters: Manny

falcon45ca 0
No votes

Jackofhearts2005 0
No votes

LanMisa 0
No votes

Lime Coke 0
No votes

Long Con 0
No votes

MacDougall 1
5%
Voters: Creature

Manny 1
5%
Voters: Chelsea

Michelle 0
No votes

Princess Abigail 0
No votes

Scotty 2
10%
Voters: Long Con, Jackofhearts2005

Seanzie 3
14%
Voters: falcon45ca, Epignosis, MacDougall

sig 7
33%
Voters: Dunnstral, Michelle, Seanzie, Scotty, Lime Coke, ☆Princess Abigail☆, LanMisa

TonyStarkPrime 0
No votes

No elimination / Sleep 0
No votes

No vote / Unvote 1
5%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime

D1 eod.

There have been sig voters dying every night. None have flipped mafia thus far. Why are the mafia continuously killing sig voters? Only Lan, Brad and Dunnstral remain alive from the 7. Probably 1 mafia here at most. It's probably pure tbh.

Falcon was off wagon on Seanzie with Epi and I. I am town. Epi is probably not stacking with Falcon here because it's just not textbook wolf play.

LC now outed 3p and Jack voting Scotty who is now confirmed town. This is why I am saying Jack is probably outed by d1 vote logic. If Jack is not mafia, why are mafia not voting Scotty? This is basic wagonomics.

Creature off wagon on me. Chelsea off wagon on Manny. Manny off wagon on Epi
TSP not voting at all.

Mafia under zero threat so they can all split and throw votes on vanities and call it a day.

They do that then go to night and prioritise killing two townie sig voters. Then another n2. Then another n3. They don't likely do this if one is on sig because it narrows them down into a smaller solvable group.

Jack is very likely mafia. Manny/Chelsea is probably 1 between them. Creature is probably the third.

This is the basis of my analysis I did over night
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:19 am Day 2 Poll

Day 2 elimination
Poll ended at Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:00 pm

Chelsea
15%
Voters: Seanzie, TonyStarkPrime, MacDougall
Creature
No votes
DarlingMonroe / NANOOK
25%
Voters: LanMisa, Epignosis, Lime Coke, Creature, Chelsea
Dunnstral
No votes
Epignosis
5%
Voters: falcon45ca
falcon45ca
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
5%
Voters: Scotty
LanMisa
No votes
Lime Coke
5%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Long Con
5%
Voters: Dunnstral
MacDougall
5%
Manny
10%
Scotty
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
No elimination / Sleep
No votes
No vote / Unvote (no called vote needed)
No votes
Flat Sunset Sarsaparilla (spec)
25%
Voters: S~V~S, Justplayingitcool, ☆Princess Abigail☆, juliets, JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 20
Five living players voting Nanook over a Chelsea counterwagon with a dead town, TSP and ya boi on it.

There are clearly wolves voting Nanook here. Just on maths.

Chelsea is the c/w and one of her voters died immediately.

Chelsea has probably 3 town voting her here.

You wanna vote out a Chelsea voter here and not the actual c/w itself that clears me AND TSP?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm sorry but the solution is there you guys just need to actually play optimally instead of wilding. I dunno why TSP is acting like we are in a bad state. This is the very first day since we got an actual pelt. It's a day to solve fiercely not a day to sleepwalk kill MacDougall. If Falcon flipped town I wouldn't begrudge you half as much.

I am beginning to think Manny is town again but I'm fairly locked on Chelsea and Creature in particular being mafia. Creature voting me d1 is actually entirely bizarre for how town Creature generally treats me, and I've not even factored that in til now.

This is very frustrating. And Lanmisa hasn't even come in yet and he's a big Mac hater lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If the dumb thing happens and I do die today you guys need to flip Chelsea with prejudice. Followed by Creature.

Hopefully Brad is town and self resolves once Chelsea is dead and mafia have no further utility for him.

Jack is still probably mafia but he's less likely now after I've had a reeval.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Chelsea] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Dunnstral I still very much have you top town and I know you are like heavily sus of me and I've somewhat avoided engaging but flatly I just don't think your argument is remotely good like... I dunno what else to say about it. You're caught up on such wifomy abstract shit and ignoring empirical stuff. If your arguments for suspecting me are the best ones you can muster on a day 4 here post flip you need to reeval.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Dunnstral »

I am considering your points; I don't have a reason to believe the Chelsea wagon is on mafia. If I recall correctly, Nanook was pushed first and then Chelsea gained traction after. Falcon is off of both wagons. And I don't believe that both you and TonyStarkPrime are both town at this point. Chelsea's view of the game yesterday is something that I can agree with
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:31 am

Hey look guys it's Chelsea issuing hedgy bs analysis of a wolf and an alive nothing slot and pushing two obvious towns. And what's that... Mac defending the towns.

I'm utterly egregious.
Your defense on Seanzie here is on day 2. At this point, mafia have rolecopped Seanzie and know they have a power role. They are likely conspiring to kill them at night. Seanzie is not under heavy pressure at this point either, it would be pretty easy for mafia to be pushing back on Seanzie suspicion on this day phase.
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Mac why you gotta make it hard to tr you, i was going to go for it if i didnt get nk'd since i think u would've normally but that is not real if u are going to push me zzz.
I think Mac/Chelsea is a diffcheck and i dont know if i actually wanna solve that today

i kinda just wanna kill epi and see who eats the nk :joy_cat:
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

Post by Dunnstral »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:45 am
Dunnstral wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:39 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:46 am
Dunnstral wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:17 am

Lots of incorrect assumptions in this post.
@Scotty can you add Dunnstral to towncore lol.
Dunnstral is either towniest of towns or deepwolf, as I’ve said.

I don’t think there’s a middle ground. And I’m afraid to commit to either
I think Dunnstral and Falcon are actually a hard difference check.
I don't see how falcon being town would make me mafia. With that being said, I do scumread falcon and it is worse if lime coke and seanzie are both town which is where I am leaning right now.

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

As for you Macdougall I still think it's weird you're seemingly reading the game for the first time when you've made comments about mafia inactivity
It is more because if Falcon is town I feel like his read on you has incredible merit because Falcon is kind of uncanny at no scoping deepwolves when he's barely paying attention. The fact you both scumread each other confidently regularly means that it's unlikely you're both wrong. You are a lot townier than him hence he's hard POE and you aren't, but I'd be pretty likely to sheep him and hard reeval you if he turns out to be town, especially when you say derpy shit like shading me repeatedly over the most NAI shit in the universe.
Purposeless drivel for me to say if I'm aligned to Falcon. This is just all groundwork laid that led to the Falcon flip and him feeling outed and going into antispew.
At this point in the thread I hadn't talked a lot about Falcon suspicions. All I had said was that I found them suspicious so I looked at Michelle's site history to try to see if I could easily disprove what Falcon was saying about Michelle's meta, which I couldn't.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:00 am I am beginning to think Manny is town again but I'm fairly locked on Chelsea and Creature in particular being mafia. Creature voting me d1 is actually entirely bizarre for how town Creature generally treats me, and I've not even factored that in til now.
idek why were u even sr'ing me to begin with considering that "wolfsiding" and "shielding a wolf partner" are two things u know i dont fucking like to do and it took you, matt and sabi pushing me to do it to half-assedly do it last time we were wolves together.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

But yes you do lean us towards Falcon there. I just don't know that it is clearing.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 3]

Post by Dunnstral »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:59 pm I mean, I am pretty concerned because we just sleepwalked into two mislynches on two slots (sig and NANOOK) who I didn't even have any feeling on.

rn as far as I saw it looks like falcon45ca was caught visiting Seanzie N1 and the fact Seanzie died points to a wolf rolecop?

I can be alright with that lynch considering falcon45ca disappeared and it looks something more solid than anything there ever was on sig and NANOOK.

It still kinda feels like we're just sleepwalking into mislynches. Maybe falcon45ca might be a hit, but then tomorrow we'll prob end up wagoning someone like Lime Coke (who I townread) and I don't want town to sleepwalk into a mislynch like they did the two previous days.
Today you opened with a vote on Macdougall and didn't do much else, which seems at odds with your concerns at the end of the last day.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:57 am Chelsea is the c/w and one of her voters died immediately.
Seanzie was rolecopped by mafia

Arguments you make like this feel like you are trying to push a narrative rather than thinking things through. It feels like you are picking and choosing your points and evidence.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Manny wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:53 am Mac why you gotta make it hard to tr you, i was going to go for it if i didnt get nk'd since i think u would've normally but that is not real if u are going to push me zzz.
I think Mac/Chelsea is a diffcheck and i dont know if i actually wanna solve that today

i kinda just wanna kill epi and see who eats the nk :joy_cat:
I'm not fully confident that Epi is an anti-town player.

Do you have a case beyond that they are gimmick posting/low content?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

viewtopic.php?p=1110861#p1110861

went to check why scotty might've died and this is a thing.
But mac being at 5 votes makes me think he's just lock!town and the designated miss-exe here, ugh.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Dunnstral wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:59 am Do you have a case beyond that they are gimmick posting/low content?
I dont know how Epi's play this game can be considered as pro-town and from i remember reading they like... normally try winning dont they? :joy_cat:
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

actually considering im pretty sure theres 1 wolf in mac/chelsea its prolly more ev+ for me to vote chelsea today and just dome mac tomorrow if im alive and chels flips town but zzzz
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

I wonder how much of a tinfoil hat theory is "mac asked to be bussed at sod since majority isnt a thing and its good distancing/makes him look townie" and votes can be moved later in th eday
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

I kinda wanna call Creature a wolf based on him only complaining about the one wolf exe and not the first two town exe's but i dont know how accurate is that
but also hsi activity has sucked since d1 so meh
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Manny wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:01 am
Dunnstral wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:59 am Do you have a case beyond that they are gimmick posting/low content?
I dont know how Epi's play this game can be considered as pro-town and from i remember reading they like... normally try winning dont they? :joy_cat:
This is not convincing to me. I get that they can be mafia, I don't get why we should be voting there, or why they are the most likely to be mafia.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Dunnstral wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:17 am This is not convincing to me. I get that they can be mafia, I don't get why we should be voting there, or why they are the most likely to be mafia.
I mean i dont see much reasons to be voting Mac here over Chelsea cuz almost every thing i can scumread Mac for i can also scumread Chels for and yet only one of them has 5 votes rn, which makes me dislike the wagon by default.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Manny wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:30 am
Dunnstral wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:17 am This is not convincing to me. I get that they can be mafia, I don't get why we should be voting there, or why they are the most likely to be mafia.
I mean i dont see much reasons to be voting Mac here over Chelsea cuz almost every thing i can scumread Mac for i can also scumread Chels for and yet only one of them has 5 votes rn, which makes me dislike the wagon by default.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. The reasons to suspect them are rather different.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dunnstral wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:57 am Chelsea is the c/w and one of her voters died immediately.

Arguments you make like this feel like you are trying to push a narrative rather than thinking things through. It feels like you are picking and choosing your points and evidence.
You keep saying this like it changes anything. He is still a confirmed deceased town with pure town mindset voting Chelsea who is a counterwagon to a dead town that nearly my entire POE was voting. It lends to the fact that the Chelsea wagon is a pure c/w to Nook which almost always makes her outed mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The wagon on me right now is nearly entirely the same voters as the Nanook wagon.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@TonyStarkPrime if you are town and you are townreading me you have unique information that shows Chelsea is a pure c/w to Nook with 3 votes.

Your perspective should be Chelsea is mafia. At min it should be Mac/Chelsea different.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Dunnstral can you please outline what about Chelsea's day 3 was so agreeable to you?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Dunnstral wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:39 am I'm not sure what you mean by this. The reasons to suspect them are rather different.
maybe for you, for me they're mostly the same-ish in my brain
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:50 am
Dunnstral wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:58 am

You keep saying this like it changes anything. He is still a confirmed deceased town with pure town mindset voting Chelsea who is a counterwagon to a dead town that nearly my entire POE was voting. It lends to the fact that the Chelsea wagon is a pure c/w to Nook which almost always makes her outed mafia.
It does change things. You have framed it as if Chelsea killed Seanzie because Seanzie was voting for her. But we know that mafia had a different reason to kill Seanzie.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:56 am @Dunnstral can you please outline what about Chelsea's day 3 was so agreeable to you?
Earlier in the game Chelsea said there was one mafia between you and Manny. They called out that Falcon could have been a rolecop. Their list on day 3 was at least 2 mafia within TSP/Mac/Manny/Falcon, and I still feel this is a rather likely outcome.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Earlier in the game I called out there was mafia between Falcon and you. Epi and Falcon. I also called Falcon's role out but know who else knew Falcon's role?

2 mafia between those 4 names... hmmm well given Falcon was belly up that's not that impressive but I was also calling Manny and Falcon mafia all day yesterday so I had a similar solve to her and evidently you yet you guys seem to have me as outed.

Is it my TSP read that's the issue here? You guys think I have no good reason for townreading him? I townread Nook too. And Abi. And Scotty. And I townread you as well. Maybe I'm just good at mafia. Maybe instead of voting me out you should just let me kill all the wolves.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Reality is I'm town. Manny is probably town. TSP is probably town. So you've cited her having an outed mafia and 3 probable town as maybe having two mafia in it as a reason to townread her so not a very strong reason.

Your reasons for townreading her are only supplanted by how tunneled and bad your reasons are to scumresd me lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

But Maccy u keep saying things that sound defensive and agenda'd.

Yes I have the agenda of not being voted the fuck out so maybe my own rolecard is clouding my judgement.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Now I'm gonna go to sleep soon. All the wolves will finally post some actual content I imagine. I also imagine it will suck. It's on the living town here to open their damn eyes.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:45 am Chelsea 0
No votes

Creature 0
No votes

DarlingMonroe 0
No votes

Dunnstral 0
No votes

Epignosis 1
5%

falcon45ca 0
No votes

Jackofhearts2005 0
No votes

LanMisa 0
No votes

Lime Coke 0
No votes

Long Con 0
No votes

MacDougall 1
5%
Voters: Creature

Manny 1
5%
Voters: Chelsea

Michelle 0
No votes

Princess Abigail 0
No votes

Scotty 2
10%

Seanzie 3
14%
Voters: falcon45ca, Epignosis, MacDougall

sig 7
33%
Voters: Dunnstral, Michelle, Seanzie, Scotty, Lime Coke, ☆Princess Abigail☆, LanMisa

TonyStarkPrime 0
No votes

No elimination / Sleep 0
No votes

No vote / Unvote 1
5%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime

D1 eod.

There have been sig voters dying every night. None have flipped mafia thus far. Why are the mafia continuously killing sig voters? Only Lan, Brad and Dunnstral remain alive from the 7. Probably 1 mafia here at most. It's probably pure tbh.

Falcon was off wagon on Seanzie with Epi and I. I am town. Epi is probably not stacking with Falcon here because it's just not textbook wolf play.

LC now outed 3p and Jack voting Scotty who is now confirmed town. This is why I am saying Jack is probably outed by d1 vote logic. If Jack is not mafia, why are mafia not voting Scotty? This is basic wagonomics.

Creature off wagon on me. Chelsea off wagon on Manny. Manny off wagon on Epi
TSP not voting at all.

Mafia under zero threat so they can all split and throw votes on vanities and call it a day.

They do that then go to night and prioritise killing two townie sig voters. Then another n2. Then another n3. They don't likely do this if one is on sig because it narrows them down into a smaller solvable group.

Jack is very likely mafia. Manny/Chelsea is probably 1 between them. Creature is probably the third.

This is the basis of my analysis I did over night
Flipside I think mafia have at least one extra heavy KP role and I don’t think there are 3 more
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:54 am @TonyStarkPrime if you are town and you are townreading me you have unique information that shows Chelsea is a pure c/w to Nook with 3 votes.

Your perspective should be Chelsea is mafia. At min it should be Mac/Chelsea different.
That was my perspective and I was confused about why you dropped it to start the day and it still kinda is my perspective but I’m getting cold feet
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vote: Creature

Kick the can down the road, vote for Creature!
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I don’t think I have the confidence to try to take control of this game state right now based on how today is going. A mac chop seems crazy to me. I’ll be fiery tomorrow if it comes down to it. NKA is really throwing me off. The LC / Scotty kill is just bizarre.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

People are missing the reasonable possibility that LC died as a result of poison or the result of game mechanics unknown to the common man, and that’s maybe relevant. But both kills are so out there that it’s hard to really manipulate that.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Also really obnoxious that like none of the people voting Mac seem to have any interest in participating in the game besides Dunn
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

I'm waiting for Mac to post cap before we just push him over tbf I have zero interest in engaging with it.

Return to “Previous Rackets”