what are we fighting 4/Host/goats head soup
67%

Total votes: 6
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 164

Re: The Donner Party - Day 5

Post by S~V~S »

Well, that may not be as important, because I think it possible that we may have an un supported civ. So lynching someone for no vouce is not going to work.

And yeah, I was bad. I was very bad :(

But I put that all behind me :grin:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 175

Post by thellama73 »

Snowman wrote::bass: The only danger involving Snowman...is the danger of falling in love with him. :mafia:

You were bad?! Wait, I thought they said that if you started out bad you stayed bad. I know SVS didn't start out bad, you were good, then bad, then good again? I thought when people started to die off this crazy game would begin to make sense. If the baddies are converting, then I honestly have no idea who's legit. I've been sticking up for former BTSC chums, :fist:

Great, I'll probably go bad on the last round, sounds about right.

Really don't have a good idea of who I should vote for. Open to suggestions. If Ty has support, and Bass is off limits, who's the prime suspect?
If you turn bad on the last round, you'll win. :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This is not easy, not enough winking & nudging going on today.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Zombarella »

I was also bad for one day and one night, but I am good again. For realz. Maybe we are all taking turns being bad. So, who is bad now? Someone who was cool with killing FZ, so not SVS or Llama I would think. No me (obviously) or Bass, or Ty, so we're left with BR, LC, and Snowman. Snowman's post was particularly long and jovial today. That makes me think that he's trying to hide something. I'm fine lunching him. But that's not really fair since BR and LC aren't really saying anything at all.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The only people I have not had BTS with, alive, are Bass, LC & Ty. As such I have no read on them, and no clue if they have changed positions at any time. Bass is off the table for me due to his family situation.

Re LC & Ty, anyone have any insights as to possible alignment shifts for them, and how that affected their behavior?
Snowman
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Snowman »

thellama73 wrote:
Snowman wrote::bass: The only danger involving Snowman...is the danger of falling in love with him. :mafia:

You were bad?! Wait, I thought they said that if you started out bad you stayed bad. I know SVS didn't start out bad, you were good, then bad, then good again? I thought when people started to die off this crazy game would begin to make sense. If the baddies are converting, then I honestly have no idea who's legit. I've been sticking up for former BTSC chums, :fist:

Really don't have a good idea of who I should vote for. Open to suggestions. If Ty has support, and Bass is off limits, who's the prime suspect?
If you turn bad on the last round, you'll win. :)
Oh.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I haven't had btsc with LC either. I think based on what SVS and Zombrella have said, combined with what I know about my past teammates, we have a good chance of getting a baddie with him through process of elimination. Voting Long Con now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Hey I have a minute so I'm going to go ahead and post. I was bad the day splits got lunched instead of blooper. I then was made civ again. I am still civ but I won't get support being that there is no one left but me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

Hey I have a minute so I'm going to go ahead and post. I was bad the day splits got lunched instead of blooper. I then was made civ again. I am still civ but I won't get support being that there is no one left but me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Thanks Bass. That makes me feel better about my vote.

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

thellama73 wrote:Thanks Bass. That makes me feel better about my vote.
Glad I could help.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

That is not how it is working at all.

I am civ now and I could get a vouch from a trusted if need be.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Hey I have a minute so I'm going to go ahead and post. I was bad the day splits got lunched instead of blooper. I then was made civ again. I am still civ but I won't get support being that there is no one left but me.
I have reason to believe you are being honest here.

And BR is one of the people I small actively not worried about.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I see what Bass is trying to do as well, and that earns my vote. If you don't want to lynch him because of his Real Life issues, then that's totally understandable. But he's the one.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think there is a civ alone, and Bass' post makes me think it is him.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:I think there is a civ alone, and Bass' post makes me think it is him.
I know.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:And BR is one of the people I small actively not worried about.
Say this sentence again, if you don't mind. It's got a hitch in it. :grin:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lol I know. Spell check FTL ha ha.

Not sure what I was trying to say, but the point is I am not worried about BR :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, Zomberella, when I came after you last round with a 'weak' case, it was because my BTSC partner said that he and some old teammates had a Roxy-approved secret code going on, and I think he said that you and S~V~S were baddies according to it. I mad eup some stuff about my own deductions based on letters, etc... but then Russ got lynched. I really expected the code-people to follow along with what I said and come after you then, so I don't know what happened with that. You were bad then, right?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Long Con wrote:Also, Zomberella, when I came after you last round with a 'weak' case, it was because my BTSC partner said that he and some old teammates had a Roxy-approved secret code going on, and I think he said that you and S~V~S were baddies according to it. I mad eup some stuff about my own deductions based on letters, etc... but then Russ got lynched. I really expected the code-people to follow along with what I said and come after you then, so I don't know what happened with that. You were bad then, right?
I don't totally trust you so I'm going to plead the fifth. However, I was part of a pact that now isn't really going to work because there's only two of us left.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My team had a secret code, but since it came via PM and not chat I was not sure if it was Roxy approved, soi deleted the PM and did not use it. So how someone knew this based on a code baffles me since I did not use a code.

I was bad one day, though.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

I think I'm starting to see how this game is different than normal mafia. The BTSC is usually only a mafia power so people are hesitant to "defend" each other.

So this round I do have BTSC but the other member of my civ group is functionally non existent, so I'm not gonna get any endorsements this round. I did want to lunch Ty, but now I'm leaning more toward Snowman. He just posts so little and I can never get a read on him. LC, all your posts sound suspicious to me so I doubt know if you ate bad or if I'm biased.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

EBWOP: don't know if you are good
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote:I think I'm starting to see how this game is different than normal mafia. The BTSC is usually only a mafia power so people are hesitant to "defend" each other.

So this round I do have BTSC but the other member of my civ group is functionally non existent, so I'm not gonna get any endorsements this round. I did want to lunch Ty, but now I'm leaning more toward Snowman. He just posts so little and I can never get a read on him. LC, all your posts sound suspicious to me so I doubt know if you ate bad or if I'm biased.
Personally, I think it would be smarter of you to lunch Long Con. Unless of course you are bad this round.

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:I think I'm starting to see how this game is different than normal mafia. The BTSC is usually only a mafia power so people are hesitant to "defend" each other.

Personally, I think it would be smarter of you to lunch Long Con. Unless of course you are bad this round.
I REALLY want to lunch Long Con but I'm worried after my mistake with Russ.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Whatever. Voting Long Con. Llama, you better not be messing with me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote:Whatever. Voting Long Con. Llama, you better not be messing with me.
I assure you, I'm not.

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:Whatever. Voting Long Con. Llama, you better not be messing with me.
I assure you, I'm not.
SVS, Snowman, does this sound real to you?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I assure you, I'm not.
Why are you relying on Snowman's opinion after stating you might vote him?

I have to vote now and I am going to with TySlayer this time. Sorry, I didn't have a lot of time to think about this game today I got caught up in the other one.
ImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Black Rock wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I assure you, I'm not.
Why are you relying on Snowman's opinion after stating you might vote him?

I have to vote now and I am going to with TySlayer this time. Sorry, I didn't have a lot of time to think about this game today I got caught up in the other one.
I just want his opinion. I won't necessarily rely on it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:

Unless YOU are bad this round, your vote should be going to Bass. I don't believe what he says about being alone on a Civvie team.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Unless YOU are bad this round, your vote should be going to Bass. I don't believe what he says about being alone on a Civvie team.
I've always been open to a Bass vote, but too many others are not willing to let it happen due to his RL circumstances. By process of elimination, I feel pretty good about my vote for you.

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Where's the rest of the votes? SVS? Snowman? Ty?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I voted Ty~ I don't want to lynch Bass, and I am waffling on LCs sincerity. I figures force a tie and let the Gods of Random sort it out :feb:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Rezz please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: The Donner Party - Night 5

Post by Roxy »

Hungry eyes

No one was starving the way Hunger had tried. He was just making plans to starve another when he was banished from the camps with a firm final kick from Jacob.

Long Con has been eaten for Lunch.

It is now Night 5.

A mini rotation has occurred.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

:clap:

Nailed it. BIH Long Con.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

He was bad?

Yay LC voters :D
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

I'm so glad that worked out so well!

I am voting pie because I like it better than cake.
Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

Zomberella12 wrote:I did want to lunch Ty, but now I'm leaning more toward Snowman. He just posts so little and I can never get a read on him.
Cue eye-roll...

I don't know how I could post more. I posted immediately before work, and again as soon as I got home. Maybe if you posted less, the dishes would be clean and dinner would be ready.

I might pay for that...
Snowman
Stool Pigeon

Post by Snowman »

Zomberella12 wrote:I'm so glad that worked out so well!

I am voting pie because I like it better than cake.
Wrong again, cake is better.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't suppose anyone has the voting records for the last lynch?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I really thought LC was hinting at the civvie role I know is by itself, he was the baddie role that was by itself. :keys:
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:I don't suppose anyone has the voting records for the last lynch?
I do. :slick:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:haha:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote::haha:
This

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:I don't suppose anyone has the voting records for the last lynch?[/dead]

Can I see them please?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 153

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:I don't suppose anyone has the voting records for the last lynch?[/dead]

Can I see them please?
Rezz first.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, I fucked that up nicely.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:I don't suppose anyone has the voting records for the last lynch?
Can I see them please?
Rezz first.[/quote]
No, seriously, do you have them or not?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”