Total votes: 14
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Re: [Day 9]: Film Directors.

Post by Canucklehead »

Ricochet wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I still don't get why we should lynch AP for doing little to nothing. Again. It's like saying the most inactive substitute for the most inactive player is the most likely baddie of all.
Flying under the radar is a tried and true mafia strategy. The civvies focus all their energy on the louder/more active people in the thread (because it is human nature to pay attention to those people, and because there is more substance there to build "cases" on), and the baddies lie low and go relatively unnoticed until the late game, when the numbers are so low tht they can't hide any more (like now) but by that point there's no way to make a real case against them because there's just nothing there (like now).

This is not to say that all low-participants are bad (that's obvioisly not the case), but flying under the radar is (for me at least) a point of suspicion rather than a reason to exonerate.
I fully understand the theory behind this and am not trying to exonerate AP or any of the low-liers; you may recall that I was gradually wary of Spacedaisy actually being such a player: busy in RL, occasionally online, yet unwilling to even pop in around here. This was the type of inactivity that seemed to me that potential teammates would also be ok with, while they act "louder/more active" in the thread.

What you said, however, doesn't really change what I meant: most inactive sub for most inactive player = most likely baddie. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't reach such a deduction right now.

Not to mention that I'm noticing how the two players who are (individually) suspects in a WIFOM nominate AP as their easy choice to make.

Also, AP, kindly address this. Or anything.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say or what you're trying to refute in regards to what I've said, since I've nowhere made the sort of insistent equation between "most inactive" and "most likely to be bad" that you seem to be commenting. I think we're talking past each other unhelpfully, so I'm gonna move on. :)
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

Canucklehead wrote:
Dom wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Just so we've got our semantics clear whilst we're catching up Ol' Nippy, let the record show tht I did not *defend* MM so much as I failed to see any compelling reason to vote for him. It's a subtle difference, but an important one.

I'm sad that we can't vote for RoxNip today, because I really am starting to think that they're badbad....but I guess there are still about 4 billion other baddies gleefully rolling about in the thread, so I guess I just have to decide which one to vote for.

I think Sabie/Ap is my most likely vote today. I will NOT be voting for Bass, myself, SD/Vomps, or RoxNip (but only because I can't). All the rest of y'all are fair game. :noble:
What changed from your previous post?
Canucklehead wrote:I'm least likely to vote for Rico, Dom, and Made today.

But I'm LEAST least likely to vote for Canucklehead, because she is a beautiful soul who means no one any harm.

Linki: Nippy's back! My delicious tubery pal! My arms and my teeth are open to you. :noble:

That's a radically different answer.
My first list was an off-the-top-of-my-head response to reading LC's question. My second was after actual thought on the matter. ;)
So a totally different set of people?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

*votes Canuck*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

Canucklehead wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I still don't get why we should lynch AP for doing little to nothing. Again. It's like saying the most inactive substitute for the most inactive player is the most likely baddie of all.
Flying under the radar is a tried and true mafia strategy. The civvies focus all their energy on the louder/more active people in the thread (because it is human nature to pay attention to those people, and because there is more substance there to build "cases" on), and the baddies lie low and go relatively unnoticed until the late game, when the numbers are so low tht they can't hide any more (like now) but by that point there's no way to make a real case against them because there's just nothing there (like now).

This is not to say that all low-participants are bad (that's obvioisly not the case), but flying under the radar is (for me at least) a point of suspicion rather than a reason to exonerate.
I fully understand the theory behind this and am not trying to exonerate AP or any of the low-liers; you may recall that I was gradually wary of Spacedaisy actually being such a player: busy in RL, occasionally online, yet unwilling to even pop in around here. This was the type of inactivity that seemed to me that potential teammates would also be ok with, while they act "louder/more active" in the thread.

What you said, however, doesn't really change what I meant: most inactive sub for most inactive player = most likely baddie. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't reach such a deduction right now.

Not to mention that I'm noticing how the two players who are (individually) suspects in a WIFOM nominate AP as their easy choice to make.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say or what you're trying to refute in regards to what I've said, since I've nowhere made the sort of insistent equation between "most inactive" and "most likely to be bad" that you seem to be commenting. I think we're talking past each other unhelpfully, so I'm gonna move on. :)
Yes, we're slightly not intersecting in our viewpoints, nevertheless
Canucklehead wrote: I think Sabie/Ap is my most likely vote today. I will NOT be voting for Bass, myself, SD/Vomps, or RoxNip (but only because I can't). All the rest of y'all are fair game. :noble:
Given that you also excluded four other players and given a pass to the rest, I have to take for granted that you imply AP deserves the vote the most. And, assuming you claim you're voting with good intentions, that you are voting for a baddie suspect and, thus, that AP is the "most likely baddie" for you.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Dom wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Dom wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Just so we've got our semantics clear whilst we're catching up Ol' Nippy, let the record show tht I did not *defend* MM so much as I failed to see any compelling reason to vote for him. It's a subtle difference, but an important one.

I'm sad that we can't vote for RoxNip today, because I really am starting to think that they're badbad....but I guess there are still about 4 billion other baddies gleefully rolling about in the thread, so I guess I just have to decide which one to vote for.

I think Sabie/Ap is my most likely vote today. I will NOT be voting for Bass, myself, SD/Vomps, or RoxNip (but only because I can't). All the rest of y'all are fair game. :noble:
What changed from your previous post?
Canucklehead wrote:I'm least likely to vote for Rico, Dom, and Made today.

But I'm LEAST least likely to vote for Canucklehead, because she is a beautiful soul who means no one any harm.

Linki: Nippy's back! My delicious tubery pal! My arms and my teeth are open to you. :noble:

That's a radically different answer.
My first list was an off-the-top-of-my-head response to reading LC's question. My second was after actual thought on the matter. ;)
So a totally different set of people?
Yes.

:huh:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Ricochet wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

Canucklehead wrote: I think Sabie/Ap is my most likely vote today. I will NOT be voting for Bass, myself, SD/Vomps, or RoxNip (but only because I can't). All the rest of y'all are fair game. :noble:
Given that you also excluded four other players and given a pass to the rest, I have to take for granted that you imply AP deserves the vote the most. And, assuming you claim you're voting with good intentions, that you are voting for a baddie suspect and, thus, that AP is the "most likely baddie" for you.
Huh? What four players have I excluded?? If you're referring to the list of people I won't be voting for, one of them is me, one of them is not eligible, an two of them I happen to believe are very likely civ.....so yes. Of that group, I think AP is the most likely voteable person to be bad. What's the issue?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Dom wrote:*votes Canuck*
Really? :bigsimpsin:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Canucklehead wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

Huh? What four players have I excluded?? If you're referring to the list of people I won't be voting for, one of them is me, one of them is not eligible, an two of them I happen to believe are very likely civ.....so yes. Of that group, I think AP is the most likely voteable person to be bad. What's the issue?
Oops, yeah, I did forgot about TH and about including yourself in there.

But... there's no issue, now that you agree in the last sentence with my view. Which takes me back to questioning why do you (and LC) think AP is the most likely baddie.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Fuckballs. My phone is doing that weird thing again where the wrong smilies are showing up on my screen, so apologies if there are incongrous/non-senseical smileys appended to my posts.... :sigh:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Canucklehead wrote:I'm sad that we can't vote for RoxNip today, because I really am starting to think that they're badbad....but I guess there are still about 4 billion other baddies gleefully rolling about in the thread, so I guess I just have to decide which one to vote for.
Already? :why: I tried to find what you are suspicious of Roxy for, Canuck, but I couldn't find it, you have barely mentioned her. Could you sum up why you feel this way, is there anything I can address? Because it feels like you're trying to get underneath my roots before I've had a chance to blossom. Just like you did the first time. :sigh:

Who do you think might be MM's teammates Canuck? I couldn't find that either.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Turnip Head wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I'm sad that we can't vote for RoxNip today, because I really am starting to think that they're badbad....but I guess there are still about 4 billion other baddies gleefully rolling about in the thread, so I guess I just have to decide which one to vote for.
Already? :why: I tried to find what you are suspicious of Roxy for, Canuck, but I couldn't find it, you have barely mentioned her. Could you sum up why you feel this way, is there anything I can address? Because it feels like you're trying to get underneath my roots before I've had a chance to blossom. Just like you did the first time. :sigh:

Who do you think might be MM's teammates Canuck? I couldn't find that either.
I have no idea who MM'ss teammates might be. :shrug2: Am I supposed to have an idea of this? Who do you think MM's teamies are?

I'm sorry you feel I'm stunting your growth, but such is the nature of being a transplant (or maybe a graft? I dunno what the better metaphor is, because plants hate me and die when I look at them. I am a botanical Medusa); you take on the shit (manure? fertilizer?) accrued by your previous incarnation. I have "barely" mentioned Rpxy but I have mentioned her, and I have been thinking/stewing about her as other people have brought their cases forward. Mafia is a dynamic game. Suspicions blossom, grow, develop, are stunted, take root, etc etc. Sometimes there is a text record of a person's evolving thoughts on other players, sometimes those changes play out behind the scenes. It's odd that you should seem to demand that their be documentation for every thought that goes through my muddled brain. Do you have the same standard for everyone? Or just for those of us most likely to be lynched today?? ;)

As for why I currently suspect you/Rox, I happen to not only trust Bass quite a bit, I happen to think his suggestions about Rox's behaviour are persuasive.

Anything else I can help you with? :grin:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Canuck and LC were the two players who voted alongside MM on his lynch, before MM locked the thread. All that taken together, it doesn't seem like a beneficial series of events, if either of them were his teammates.

I don't find Canuck to be all that manipulative this game. She doesn't seem to thrust her opinion onto others, and her opinions aren't always the popular one, as was the case with the MM lynch. And I don't know, I'm not sure that's the route Canuck would take with defending a teammate, so I want to think her defense was genuine. But I think it's interesting that Canuck hasn't tried to make any connections to MM's partners in the wake of his lynch, which makes me think she'd rather push that discussion under a rug.

How does everyone feel about LC? Again, he doesn't appear to be manipulating the thread much. I could see him being civvie or baddie with his persona this game, but I had been leaning towards civvie since I think he would have taken a more active approach in steering this game by now if he were bad.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think one of MM's teammates probably voted for him before the lockout, Canuck. They knew the lockout was coming, there had to have been some sort of advantage for doing it. I think it's unlikely that they all voted the same way that day.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I'm not convinced that any attempts to save MM ever happened (though tht seemed to be the implication of people suspicious of me and others). Part of the reason that I'm willing to look at (former/now replaced) non-participants (esp. Sabie/AP and Lizzie/Made) is that MM is a confirmed baddie, and I was his most obvious and active "defender". I have a theory (and it's just a theory, I'm willing to be shown why it doesn't hold up) that at least one of the non-participants was on team MM, which is why he was allowed to garner so many votes/suspicions for so long without anyone speaking in his defense. Before he was revealed, one of the unspoken reasons why I wasn't seeing the case against him was that he had no obvious defenders/deflectors in the thread (something which, in a game with so much potential cIV btsc to hide behind I would have suspected would allow baddies to be a little more bold in their defending). Once his role was revealed, I thought it VERYVERY odd that I ended up as the logical choice for his teammate (which, by virtue of my never seeing the case on him, I can understand that logic), and there are really no other clear choices for his defenders.....so perhaps his teamies weren't around? Perhaps he's been playing fairly solo? Perhaps that's why the thread locks happened at such random times, since he didn't have active teamies to plot and collab with??

I dunno....maybe that's way off the mark. But knowing what I know about my own alignment (which obvioisly you all are not privy to), this is kinda how I see that whole thing shaking out. :shrug: Hence why, after some thought, I decided AP was likely get my vote today (Made is also an option, but my gut says AP)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If you were the only one who defended him on the day he died Canuck, I find it unlikely that you are his teammate. It would take some real big lady balls for you to make that sort of move, and I don't think the results would have been worth it, especially considering the thread also got locked.

That doesn't preclude you from being with the other bunch of goons, of course :dark:

I'm wary of voting out low posters because it always feels like a crapshoot. I think there's got to be baddies in both groups though, the talkative players and the low-posters/replacements. They can't all be quiet.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

How does everyone feel about Dom?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I suspect Dom like I suspect most of the surviving players. I have no real reason to NOT suspect him, but it's very difficult.

Canuck "defending" MM makes sense if she's a baddie not on his team. She might have assumed that he was Civ because he's not baddie with her, and thus it would be a good go-to position on him, especially when a few others were gunning hard for him. Roll the dice and hope he's Civ, knowing that it's somewhat likely he is.

Still over 3 hours left to vote. I think I know where my vote will go, but I have to do some more reading before committing to it.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I keep vacillating back and forth with Dom. I know he has objected that it's a gross mischaracterization of him, but it really seems to me that his play this game has been 95% composed of glib oneortwo word questions meant to provoke and needle. Provocation, needling, and questioning do not in themselves indicate baddiness (and I think are generally just markers of a certain playstyle, not alignment), but Dom does not seem very forthcoming about his own thoughts, theories, musings, etc. Maybe I've just had blinders on and am misremembering his meatier involvement in discussions (except with MP,...I do remember his contributions there), but the curt questioning and the reticence to dig in and engage with people with his own thoughts seems overly guarded and defensive for a civ. Dom certianly seems involved in the game, but I have a hard time feeling out where he stands most of the time, unless he decides to do what he did with me (make a leading statement disguised as a "question", not wait of r a response, and vote). This sort of tightlippedness doesn't feel particularly civ to me, because it seems like he's leaving very little evidence for people to latch on to, and giving very little indication about where he plans to vote before abruptly doing so.

:shrug: That's my sense of Dom. Dom disagrees with my sense of Dom. This sense is entirely constructed from memory and impression. I fully admit to not having done an extensive reread of Dom before writing this, but it's the vibe I have from him. It's not damning, which is why I'm back and forth on him, but it does prevent me from placing him solidly in my good guy category.
But, to be fair, I've been wrong about everyone this game, so take my thoughts with a grain (or an entire mine) of salt.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I should also add the caveat that Dom's vote for me does bias me against him because I am petty and selfish and have trouble not seeing votes for me as indication of a baddie hyena jumping on the wounded gazelle. :noble:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Posting from train but definitely not staying till the end of the poll, so will vote after this post. Also, a reminder that very limited Mafia from me until Thursday.

LC is my biggest suspicion right now, based on the WIFOMs ( and for other reasons already stated). The one on Canuck is so immediate and based on her being suspected for being MM's teammate, that I can still find it a kill so ham-fisted from the Hacks, that they're just relishing to see Canuck lynched all the way for it. Plus the whole thing still hasn't fully cleared my doubts about her being such an obvious defending teammate of MM's. She made good arguments today about what perils she sees in low-lie players, even if I personally don't agree entirely, and won't go there today. AP's rebutal sounded genuine to me.

With LC though, the Llama kill was built more on plain dissension among them, with no alignments to be deduced from it, just to cast suspicion on the player left alive from the two. Which is one thing. But then, instead of just giving a rebuttal to DF, he suspects him of pushing and makes a two-day case out of lynching him; but now, with DF flipping civ, it looks like a complete frame up. The problem with this WIFOM is that treating a third-party diversion would take much more precious time, to go in completely different directions, look for connections much less predictable, and by then we'd probably already be on our way to completely lose this game. So I'm more willing here to suspect that LC is involved and bad.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I did suspect DF of framing me up, and I'm sure the baddies that actually did the framing were very happy to see DF's comments and my reaction. I recall there were additional DF = baddie arguments made during the subsequent time between my accusation and his lynch, and because I could let go of my idea, I was happy to see their POV on him and agree he was bad. Maybe some of those people who took supporting roles in the DF lynch are baddies, looking to bolster the frame-up fallout situation.

I didn't have anything to do with Llama's death.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Hmmm....I dunno if I'm prepared to vote LC. Like my views on Dom, I keep flipflopping on LC......but if it gets to a point where I have to vote LC to save myself, I'll obviously do so.....but I'd prefer not to.

Who else would you consider a vote for, Rico?

I wish Bass and Vomps would come by and let us know where there thinking of voting. Their thoughts could potentially have an influence on mine (unless, of course, they're planning to vote for me, in which case I hate them and hope they trip and fall and hurt themselves in a way that is mildly inconvenient to their daily lives)
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Gaaahahhhh! I did a there/they're fail! Someone please kill me immediately, I no longer deserve to live.

.....except don't actually kill me please 'cuz I'm a civ and you love me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Canucklehead wrote:Gaaahahhhh! I did a there/they're fail! Someone please kill me immediately, I no longer deserve to live.

.....except don't actually kill me please 'cuz I'm a civ and you love me.
That's a serious offence, Canuckers. That's a real rookie mistake. :srsnod:
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Vompatti »

Canucklehead wrote:I wish Bass and Vomps would come by and let us know where there thinking of voting. Their thoughts could potentially have an influence on mine (unless, of course, they're planning to vote for me, in which case I hate them and hope they trip and fall and hurt themselves in a way that is mildly inconvenient to their daily lives)
In that case I'm *voting for you* while I still can. :beer:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Ok....I've caught up, and as of now, I want to vote Canuck just because it makes sense, but i'm trigger shy.

A thought exercise:
For sake of argument, If Canuck isn't bad and connected to MM, then who is? In the case of DF's death, I anyways, Immediately thought Roxy or Canuck when he flipped civvie, but--and this definitely tainted by the fact I can't vote for TH-- Canuck isn't the same way. If she isn't bad I have no clue what direction to go in, which is terrifying.

Also going to reply to post and things.
Pov: you reading my takes
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Vompatti wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I wish Bass and Vomps would come by and let us know where there thinking of voting. Their thoughts could potentially have an influence on mine (unless, of course, they're planning to vote for me, in which case I hate them and hope they trip and fall and hurt themselves in a way that is mildly inconvenient to their daily lives)
In that case I'm *voting for you* while I still can. :beer:
Welp, that sure backfired.
Frown.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote:
Made wrote:
Mongoose wrote:And now a word from Fritz Lang:

Reading back it is obvious to me now that few of the civilian lynches so far have been accidents. There is a malicious group of individuals functioning behind the scenes controlling and manipulating the votes, and when you examine the pattern there is little to no doubt as to who they are. Pay particular attention to what happened on days 5 and 6 and the night between and you shall discover the truth.
._. rip
Alright so (based on votes anyways) Fritz thinks it SVS and Roxy. Thoughts?
What is it that happened days 5-6?
and
Svs and Roxy were the common denominators...not sure what that means now that SVS is dead tho.
Ricochet wrote:SVS's death now stands as something we should treat either as an obvious kill, after her gunning for Canuck as MM's teammate, or as a diversion.

Just like, as I've said, we should revisit Llama's death, in light of DF not actually having tried to push it and frame LC for it. Same reasoning: either an obvious kill or a kill to shut him up, after announcing he'll go for LC, or a diversion.

My feeling is that both teams want us to treat these as diversions, considering that we were completely wrong the first time, when we lynched Vomps1.0 for thinking FZ's death was an obvious kill.
I'm starting to think along these lines. Maybe mafia is playing so far out of left field because of the reasoning for most of the lynches this game: not airtight, but solid. Suddenly I'm considering a LC vote, but i'll need to look further into that.
You know, even after the switch, I've kinda forgotten AP was in the game.
Spot read of AP as genuine as she agrees with me, but iunno...
Turnip Head wrote:Canuck and LC were the two players who voted alongside MM on his lynch, before MM locked the thread. All that taken together, it doesn't seem like a beneficial series of events, if either of them were his teammates.
NOTE TO SELF: COME BACK TO THIS THOUGHT
Turnip Head wrote:How does everyone feel about Dom?
I've been watching him closely because his word choice seems stiff to me, but i got nothing which is suspicious in of itself knowing dom. Will reread.

and cool. More reading!
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: NOTE TO SELF: COME BACK TO THIS THOUGHT
figured a baddie would want to vote option number 3 to avoid suspicion in close votes like that. No one did in either of the locked poll votes :sigh:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

LC, who are you voting for?
Made, who are you voting for?
Bass, who are you voting for?
AP, who are you voting for?
Nips, who are you voting for?

....asking for a friend. :grin:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I'm voting Roxy
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I'm voting Roxy
:confused:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

:nicenod:
Mongoose wrote:Effective immediately, Turnip Head (2.0) is replacing Roxy. He cannot be lynched on Day 9 and cannot be targeted on Night 9.

Please welcome him back with open arms.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Hi Bass!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

'Nucks, it's between you and Dom for me right now, I think. I was starting to feel strange about Dom before I got lynched but I can't really remember why, so I'm going to reread him. I also thought Vomps' vote for you was out of character, but I'm not sure what it would mean.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I worry that both of those options amount to the same thing, as far as my survival is concerned :sigh:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Which options would help your survival?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Turnip Head wrote:Which options would help your survival?
The options which are likely to get enough votes to have more votes than me :grin:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

lol Canuck. You're a trip. You sound so genuine to me. I hate it.

The only other person with a vote is LC, and I really don't think I'm seeing his baddie game here.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I mean, I'd be willing to vote Dom out of pure self-preservation, but I'm wary because I don't think enough other people will be on board, and because I think you're probably bad so jumping into bed with you on this seems....wrong.

linki: Yeah, LC is not reading baddie to me, either. But maybe he's just that damn good? I'm essentially a coin flip on the baddiness of both LC and Dom, and will vote for either if necessary....but I'd really rather be voting AP.

...and I sound genuine because I aaammmmm genuine :nicenod:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Can you give me the case on AP one more time please?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Turnip Head wrote:Can you give me the case on AP one more time please?
Sabie/AP has been AWOL all game. I have a theory that MM's teammates were not around to help him out during the multiple times that he was under serious fire, nearly lynched, and then finally successfully lynched. I think the poor rodent got stuck with a no-show on his team, and was therefore kinda hung out to dry, resulting in me being the only person not willing to vote for him on his fatal day.....

......that's kinda it, lol.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Post by S~V~S »

brainzzzzz
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Hmmm, I dunno. That's not a case based on any of AP or sabie's actions so it's hard to get behind.

We've still got some time :omg: I could consider a Dom vote. I think he's been a bit manipulative this game. He was also antagonistic towards Llama for a good portion of the thread, though he never actually accused the llama of anything... I think Dom is one of the likeliest players remaining to have NKed Llama.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:Ok, so Sabie had no real on-topic posts, and then was replaced by A Person, who has had basically one on-topic post, plus two more discussing how he doesn't know how the Uwe Boll lock works. His one post is "I had wanted to vote MM but the thread was locked :( I've felt he was fishy all game."

So that's a likely place to put my vote.
That's my take on Sabie/AP thing. That distancing thing with MM is what draws my eye the most. *votes AP*
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by A Person »

Canucklehead wrote:AP, who are you voting for?
Still going to try for LC
Dom wrote:AP-- what do you make of Canuck?
I'm Slightly suspicious but I would have to reread to form a better opinion.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Votes everywhere.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I voted for Dom.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Well fuckity balls.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I reallyreallyreally need Made to come in and tell me who he's voting for!!

Return to “Previous Jobs”