I think you all did it~ (h/n/blah blah)
47%

Total votes: 15
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Re: MacGyver Mafia: The Cheesiest :D

Post by Dex »

MovingPictures07 wrote:EBWOP: Basically, apparently, Kate, what I'm doing right now as a civvie STILL isn't convincing some people, which boggles my mind.

Either that or Dex is suspicion mongering, I'm not sure which, because I don't know his intentions.
My intentions, good sir, are to see you lynched.

The sequence of events seems pretty clear to me. First you start to try and drum up negative sentiment against Roxy. After civic-minded people come to her defense and turn the tables on you, your - public - opinion of Roxy does a 180 quicker than a politician caught with his pants down. Night falls and, lo and behold, it's Roxy who dies.

I think the musician in you really likes the hits, man.

*votes MP*

I'm going to watch how this vote goes down very carefully, and encourage my fellow civs to do the same.
*indiglowing*
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 139

Post by thellama73 »

He-Man wrote: I agree with you about llama and MP I'm likely voting llama he is acting insanified IMO.
discontentment am hustler insanified because I AM trocar.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Well MP has already defended against my accusations and he's not going to change my mind, so I'm voting now so I can concentrate on work.

*votes MP*
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by reywaS »

MP's defense today is just as suspicious to me as his responses yesterday to getting votes. He seemed like a caught baddie with his over the top defending. and now today the constant WIFOM defense is just too much. I feel quite comfortable voting MP today.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Snow Dog »

I'll not be jumping on this MP bandwagon. Pretty sure I know who i will vote but I'll still think on it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Vompatti »

Voted for MP.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Hey LT, I just noticed that when I try to link to your spreadsheet, the site says I don't have the required permissions to download it. Could you attach the file to this forum, or could MP post his spreadsheet?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Why all the early votes? It will soon be very evident what's going on here and that the baddies are controlling this game.

Kate wrote:MP, it strikes me that you were upset that people were judging you by other games played with you (I can't remember if it is this game or the other going on) but now you pull quotes from a past civ game?
Are you serious right now? Your arguments against me being bad are ALL explanations on what I typically do as a baddie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:What do you think of INH/LT 2.0, Snow Dog, llama, Dex, AATB, etc.? I would like to catch a baddie today and I do value your (and others') input, for whatever it is worth.

Snow Dog seems a bit lost, much more so than last game so I'm thinking civ on him. Llama seems the same to me as last game so far so I'm leaning civ on him as well.

Dex and AATB, I think I have played one game with each of them so have not got much of a read on either.

These may change if I go back and see who each voted for yesterday.

I know you don't want to hear this, but with what I have mentioned before and the way the lynch went down day one, I think you are baddie and the best way for us to get info on who the others are.
I agree with Snow Dog. You've only played one game with Dex? Surprising, but I guess possible.

No, I don't want to hear it, and I'm sad to say you're wrong. It's very disappointing, I was really enjoying this game. I guess I could still survive, but it seems very doubtful now that I already have 5 votes.

juliets wrote:I continue to be uneasy about MP. The anger after finding out votes were going his way just seemed out of character, more like he staged it to seem like a frustrated civv. MP, I won't vote for you without listening to your response to this.

And now like MP I have to go do a course or 2 for my own certification.
Why would I stage that? I was very frustrated to come into the thread and see that everyone voted me out of nowhere, and it looks like I'm being steamrolled again today.

What are you working towards currently, if you don't mind me asking?

LittleTiger wrote:Well, I really don't like the pulling of quotes from other games to be used as a defense position in a current game. I mean, what is the point? This is a new game, different site and we all know, by now, that MP can lie his arse off. Better to defend using actions in THIS game, imo.

As for INH, now that I know what role he was, I am pretty shocked that he voted to lynch me! I was all set to come back and go after him & llama in a big way, tbh.

My top suspect is llamaboy as I said, but MP's posts are really pinging me now.

:ponder:
And I haven't defended from this game as well? Man, my words are really being twisted. I only added the other game stuff because people are arguing that I'm bad based on a series of my actions observable during OTHER GAMES.

Dex wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:EBWOP: Basically, apparently, Kate, what I'm doing right now as a civvie STILL isn't convincing some people, which boggles my mind.

Either that or Dex is suspicion mongering, I'm not sure which, because I don't know his intentions.
My intentions, good sir, are to see you lynched.

The sequence of events seems pretty clear to me. First you start to try and drum up negative sentiment against Roxy. After civic-minded people come to her defense and turn the tables on you, your - public - opinion of Roxy does a 180 quicker than a politician caught with his pants down. Night falls and, lo and behold, it's Roxy who dies.

I think the musician in you really likes the hits, man.

*votes MP*

I'm going to watch how this vote goes down very carefully, and encourage my fellow civs to do the same.
If your intentions are get to me lynched, then you are definitely very misguided or you are flat out baddie this game. Everyone, please lynch Dex next if I do get lynched today.

I did not kill Rox and it was pretty evident to me she was civvie after her stream of posts. I was very much doubting her because she kept coming after me and making these really weird theories that, AT THAT TIME, I did not understand. I now understand given occurrences that I cannot state in here I believe. Others should know what I'm talking about.

Fellow civs my ass.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:Hey LT, I just noticed that when I try to link to your spreadsheet, the site says I don't have the required permissions to download it. Could you attach the file to this forum, or could MP post his spreadsheet?
I'm in the midst of studying but I'll get it to you tonight for sure, that way you can try and check out/use either or both or what have you.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 139

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: No, I don't want to hear it, and I'm sad to say you're wrong. It's very disappointing, I was really enjoying this game. I guess I could still survive, but it seems very doubtful now that I already have 5 votes.

I was very frustrated to come into the thread and see that everyone voted me out of nowhere, and it looks like I'm being steamrolled again today.
You shouldn't be so upset. We NorthernBelle Dodo lynch somebody. Rooter Damned Worm reason to take recumbency personally because billetdoux happened to be redolent.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Russtifinko wrote:Hey LT, I just noticed that when I try to link to your spreadsheet, the site says I don't have the required permissions to download it. Could you attach the file to this forum, or could MP post his spreadsheet?

Ah, you need to be registered.... (which would be a good thing! We have lots of good mafia games too ;) ) - I just tried to add it here and it doesn't work. Sorry!
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

I am not sure, but I think MP might be persuading me that he is civvie.

:ponder:
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I have to go ahead and vote so i can start getting ready for jeopardy. I appreciate your reply MP and I wish I could say my uneasiness is gone but it's not. I'm voting MP

Also MP, you're probably too mad at me to care but the CE's I am doing are to keep my Senior Professional Human Resources certificate from expiring. I procrastinated and now have to do about 30 courses in about 2 1/2 months. I will be doing this everyday.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Sorry! I've only barely had time to catch up today. And I might not have time to check in again until tomorrow. But from what I've read, I was willing to consider voting for one of the people MP had on his list, but him going out of his way to pull up quotes from other games seems like he's grasping at straws. Especially since people can change their style of play from game to game. So while I understand where he's coming from, I'm taking it with a grain of salt here.

If MP flips civvie, I'll go streaking at work. But regardless of what happens, I think we are going to have a lot to go on with however this lynch goes down.

Votes MP
AllAlongTheBoardwalk
Posts in topic: 10

Post by AllAlongTheBoardwalk »

Don't read too much into my low posting...I'm actually asking to be replaced.
I do think I tend to be a low poster in general thought.
AllAlongTheBoardwalk
Posts in topic: 10

Post by AllAlongTheBoardwalk »

*though
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Russtifinko »

Thanks for the coming spreadsheet MP! And thanks LT, I'll keep your offer in mind but right now one mafia game at a game is more than enough to keep me occupied.

I can't yet say I think MP is good, but I am disappointed with the way this lynch is going down. Unanimous gives us little to no information (except for MP's role, of, course). I would have definitely voted INH if that were an option.

Just in the hopes of causing discussion and ripples (because MP cannot avoid a lynch now, mathematically), I'm going to vote for a player I wouldn't normally vote, because the pings I have gotten have been relatively minor. I am only voting this because they can't be lynched today (again, because MP will).

I'm not totally convinced BWT is bad; but since he's come back he hasn't impressed me. I definitely buy that RL got in the way at the beginning, but since then his contributions have been 1) defending himself 2) agreeing with MP about Dex's list of names and 3) pulling a 180 and deciding he needs to lynch MP (whose opinion he somehow trusts anyway regarding the list?). So this vote is mainly a heads up: BWT, you will probably have earned my suspicion if MP flips civ, and I really hope you start contributing more of your own thoughts because we seem to need all the help we can get to find these baddies.

votes BWT
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by boo »

*voted MP* wasn't my plan for today, but at this point it doesn't make a difference anyways.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I agree with Russ, BWT is pinging me too. But I will not ignore the chemistry book as others have. Seems to be the only real evidence we have.

votes *AATB*
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Zany Dex »

Votes llama cos he is bad yo
a stopped clock is right twice a day
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Vote llama73
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm boned, so it doesn't matter -- but I'm voting llama.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I just want to say, I was never really that upset or anything, so no worries. Apparently, I need to seriously examine my poor performance this game because this was not one of my finer exits.

Russ, I swear I'll get you the spreadsheet, but I have to go eat dinner and such (we're having pizza) and I've had a busier day than expected, so when I come back to study again, I'll upload my blank one to rapidshare or something and link it to you here.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Post by S~V~S »

Is Russ playing MOTU? He could ask FH, she has an awesome SS as well
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russ, here is the spreadsheet I stole from Tranq in my first game. I'm sure FH has a good one as well (in fact I'd be curious what hers is like).

juliets wrote:I have to go ahead and vote so i can start getting ready for jeopardy. I appreciate your reply MP and I wish I could say my uneasiness is gone but it's not. I'm voting MP

Also MP, you're probably too mad at me to care but the CE's I am doing are to keep my Senior Professional Human Resources certificate from expiring. I procrastinated and now have to do about 30 courses in about 2 1/2 months. I will be doing this everyday.
I'm certainly not too mad to care! Never. :)

Oh, okay, awesome! How are the courses set up; do you access all of them online I assume?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

[center][/center]

After the recent death of Roxy, MacGyver knew he had to pay more attention to secret agent stuff, and less to socializing and to his undercover work as a cruise director.

He was walking down a corridor when he heard a soft creak behind him. He turned around and saw an incredibly insane and overly made up face leering at him from just inches away!! It was quite horrible, the make up special effects back in the day just were not what they are today.

Macgyver struggled with the man, and they had quite the action scene in the corridor. Soon, however, the other players tired of this and converged on the man with the weird fake looking scars on his face. It was all quite cheesy.

Moving Pictures has been lynched. He was Murdoc
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Blast you, civvies! I'm certainly not going down nearly as easy next time I'm baddie, that's for sure. :feb:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, these bands in the poll options are all terrible! What kind of musical taste does MacGyver have? Yuck. If you want something stereotypically 1980s yet still awesome, try New Wave/Post-Punk, for one, not Hair Metal!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I also just realized I had a typo in my after-reveal post, the humanity! It should read Blast it, you civvies! Anyway. I would rather include a different word if it was of ____ you, civvies, but I'll keep the profanity held back.

Until we meet again!
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Russ, here is the spreadsheet I stole from Tranq in my first game. I'm sure FH has a good one as well (in fact I'd be curious what hers is like).

LOL! That is my template ;)
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LittleTiger wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Russ, here is the spreadsheet I stole from Tranq in my first game. I'm sure FH has a good one as well (in fact I'd be curious what hers is like).

LOL! That is my template ;)
Is it? LOL, nice. I guess Tranq stole it from you, haha.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

One down, three to go! :) (Sorry MP, some day I'll get to see you play civ.) I was wrong about the affiliation but I'm OK with that.

As for his associate, of the four I'm suspecting Kate and Vomp voted for him and He-Man and Rusty Finko voted elsewise, making the latter two more suspect to my way of thinking.
*indiglowing*
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

I forgot to say... Damn you MP! Everytime I think you could be telling the truth.... you are not! Never trusting you ever again :| lol
ImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by boo »

Dex wrote:One down, three to go! :) (Sorry MP, some day I'll get to see you play civ.) I was wrong about the affiliation but I'm OK with that.

As for his associate, of the four I'm suspecting Kate and Vomp voted for him and He-Man and Rusty Finko voted elsewise, making the latter two more suspect to my way of thinking.
I'm fairly confident vomp is his teammate, and that's probably where my vote is going tomorrow. It was pretty well clinched by the time he voted MP, and his D2 vote made ZERO sense as he said it was either me or MP (a split decision which made no sense), and it was the deciding vote in that lynch.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

LittleTiger wrote:I forgot to say... Damn you MP! Everytime I think you could be telling the truth.... you are not! Never trusting you ever again :| lol
He had me convinced. Steep learning curve in these games. Well done everyone...good job! :bounce:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hate Poison and Crues so off the other two I remember Cinderella not being too bad,
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Zany Dex »

Great result!!!!
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

boo wrote:
Dex wrote:One down, three to go! :) (Sorry MP, some day I'll get to see you play civ.) I was wrong about the affiliation but I'm OK with that.

I'm fairly confident vomp is his teammate, and that's probably where my vote is going tomorrow. It was pretty well clinched by the time he voted MP, and his D2 vote made ZERO sense as he said it was either me or MP (a split decision which made no sense), and it was the deciding vote in that lynch.
I agree wholeheartedly.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Voted poison.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Kate wrote:
boo wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly.
How would voting for MP have made more sense? Obviously he turned out to be bad but I'm not exactly getting civ vibes out of boo either.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Voted for Mötley Crüe.

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Vompatti wrote:
Kate wrote:
boo wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly.
How would voting for MP have made more sense? Obviously he turned out to be bad but I'm not exactly getting civ vibes out of boo either.
Actually I just meNt I agree you are mps partner. I'm on phone today. My postsn will be short.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Effective immediately, Flyin' High will be replacing AATB~ Thanks for playing AATB, and Thanks for joining, FH :D
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

:bounce: Welcome to the game FH.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by reywaS »

I don't know what ya'll are talking about saying that Motley Crue sucked. They did no such thing! They had several really good songs. Poison had a few good ones, too.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

boo wrote:

First, YAY my uneasiness well well founded! Goodbye MP, always good to play with you.

Second, I agree with boo, Vompatti tops my list and right now he's the best bet for me for a vote tomorrow. Still plenty of time for other stuff to develop but thats where i sit right now.

Also, I'm going with Motley Crue.

And I was running Jeopardy when the vote ended so I couldn't get the vote order. Does anyone have it?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:I don't know what ya'll are talking about saying that Motley Crue sucked. They did no such thing! They had several really good songs. Poison had a few good ones, too.
Well...I kinda liked Girls, Girls, Girls and Dr Feelgood, but that's about it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

First off, yay! Congrats on the lynch everyone!

Secondly, of all the bands on the list, I kind of agree with MP (even though he's dead and a baddie) in that I really don't like any of these bands. But then again, I don't really like hair metal either. I guess I'll go with Motley Crue since they at least have a few songs I can stand, and Dr. Feelgood is okay.

Thirdly, I'm sorry I have earned some of your suspicion, Russ. Even with getting back from vacation, RL has still been a bit more hectic than it is lately, so blame my work schedule which hasn't been particularly good for this game, and the fact that my free time has been extremely limited. So every time I've come here lately (this morning being the first exception so far), I've only barely had time to catch up and then vote. Starting tomorrow though, I should be able to have a bit more time to devote to this game.

Lastly, I'm feeling fairly strongly about Vomps as well. But I am going to go back and read his posts in this game again to see if anything else sticks out.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright. So here we go. This is everything that sticks out about Vomps to me.

Most of his first few posts are either nonsense or don't have much of value to them. So I will skip re-posting them.

This is the first time he voted for MP. He claims it was for MP randomizing his vote. However, given everything that has happened with MP and us having talked about that topic outside of any mafia games, I can't see a time when he would ever randomize. And I don't think he did in this game so this seems like an odd response.
Vompatti wrote:Whoops, almost missed it. Voted for MP for randomizing.
Here is where he claims he "randomized" for boo, but could have gone for MP again. No explanation on why he would have voted for MP really, other than "gut feeling".
Vompatti wrote:
boo wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Voted for boo in a hurry, could just as well have voted for MP.
Well this is the worst vote yet. Clearly someone is paying zero attention to what's going on or is a liar.
Browsed through the thread and would still vote the same way because gut feeling.
Vomps asks MP why he is on his list, and MP later says it's because Vomps didn't give any reason for voting for him or boo other than randomizing. Definitely strikes me as really odd. Did MP actually agree with Dex's list or not? I don't remember what happened there.
Vompatti wrote:
Kate wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Why me? :shrug:
What do you think of the person making the accusation?
MP? I think it's a bit odd that he agreed without any argument with Dex's random list of names above and that he wouldn't say why he has his eye on me particularly. Besides that and the randomization thing at the beginning of the game I don't find him particularly suspicious, although I can't say I trust him either.
Here is Kate's opinion on it and Vomps' response. I didn't think of it before, but it's entirely possible MP and Vomps could be throwing each other under the bus here, and trying to distance themselves. Any opinions on this one?
Vompatti wrote:
Kate wrote:
A little bus throwing possibly? He loves to do that in games where you win with your team, dead or alive.

I had to cut a post out, too many to allow me to repost.
Assuming he's bad I don't think that would be a good strategy this early in the game, especially since it seems he'll probably be lynched soon.
This one is definitely REALLY odd. I almost feel like there's some subliminal message or something hinting BTSC here.
Vompatti wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Because you came in here and voted for either me or boo and you didn't seem to have a good reason for either. Care to elaborate at all?

Also, I did not agree with Dex's list at all. I said I have my eye on all of them. Very different story.
What if I told you I "randomized" between the two of you? ;D
Then we have these 2 posts:
Vompatti wrote:To be honest I'm inclined to vote for MP at this point as his tl;dr defence didn't convince me, but I'd also like to hear how Dex came up with his list of names.
Vompatti wrote:I didn't vote yet in case something comes up. No, I'm not sure, but he seems the most suspicious to me at the moment.
They're practically back-to-back. So you lean toward MP the most, but you aren't willing to vote him yet? I mean, I understand him wanting to hear Dex out, but you already voted for him once for no reason, so wouldn't it make it easier to vote him again if you honestly believe he is bad? :ponder:
Vompatti wrote:
Kate wrote:You didn't think that voting to break a tie would be subject to scrutiny?
I didn't think about that, I just thought that it would be useless to vote for someone other than boo or MP and since missing the vote seems to be generally frowned upon I picked one of the two which happened to break the tie.
So you have no suspicions whatsoever, except for the 2 people you "randomized" for. And you can't even back either of those 2 up?

Also, he immediately votes for MP again. Jumping on the bandwagon here, are we?
Vompatti wrote:
Kate wrote:
boo wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly.
Lastly, he claims to be happy about getting a baddie, but then subtly pushes boo again. This time he says he doesn't get civ vibes from boo, but again, no explanation why.

In conclusion, I think Vomps looks extremely suspicious here. And it's possible we may have found MP's teammate. :eye:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”