Denim is expensive in Finland.
29%

Total votes: 14
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Re: [Night 9]: Film Directors.

Post by Dom »

tbh Turnip Head, maybe I'd take your suspicion of me seriously if you had a single reason to back it up so I can actually say something about it. But I think that's what you're going for. :shrug:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:tbh Turnip Head, maybe I'd take your suspicion of me seriously if you had a single reason to back it up so I can actually say something about it. But I think that's what you're going for. :shrug:
I'm sorry Dom. I know I haven't done a good job conveying my suspicions of you into something that you can defend with. I'll work on shaping it into a legit case.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Long Con wrote:So, Made as a baddie... he could have voted AP and given Canuck the ability to lynch AP, but he didn't. If he believed Canuck and I are both Civ, then the lynch was already cool whether it was two or three necks on the line. I'm assuming that since no one mentioned it, no one active at the end remembered Mongoose's tied-lynch ruling. SO, he didn't want to see AP in the mix for this lynch.
I'm not sure how i'm suppose to respond to this? With the amount of post and votes available to draw from, iunno, this just feel like a backwards approach. More like you want me to be rather than genuinely thinking I might be.
As it stands, I suspect you and Canuck more than I suspect AP. That said, AP hasn't said very many words, especially of substance of recent aside from his suspicions of you, which while i agree with, I was taken back that he didn't want to share them till asked.
Pov: you reading my takes
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Well, goodbye all... I'd wager my death is imminent. Good luck Civvies!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Stay strong Long Con, never lose hope!
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Made wrote:
Long Con wrote:Well, that was lucky. I do recall someone saying that they make no one die when the lynch poll is tied. I thought Roxy said it, but was it Mongoose? :confused:
Let's ask! Yo Mongoose, what happens in case of a tie?
MM quoted my response, but I will elaborate that my host policy of tie = no death comes out of my belief that lynches are the domain of the civs, whereas the night belongs to the denizens of the dark.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: [Day 10]: Film Directors.

Post by Mongoose »

Night 9: I'm Not Making an All About that Bass Pun and Will Instead Say...

... We're Running With the Shadows of the Night

Speaking of music videos, did you know that some of your favorite movie directors also direct music videos?

My favorite music video of all time was directed by Spike Jonze.

RIP Adam Yauch. Btw, did you know that Jonze was also married to fellow director Sofia Coppola?

Here is a copy and paste excerpt from Wiki, Vompatti style:

Spike Jonze is an American director, producer, screenwriter and actor, whose work includes music videos, commercials, film and television. He started his feature film directing career with Being John Malkovich (1999) and Adaptation (2002), both written by Charlie Kaufman, and then started movies with screenplays of his own with Where the Wild Things Are (2009) and Her (2013).

Jonze is well known for his music video collaborations with Fatboy Slim, Weezer, Beastie Boys, and Björk. He was a co-creator and executive producer of MTV's Jackass.[1] He is currently the creative director of VBS.tv.[2] He is part owner of skateboard company Girl Skateboards with riders Rick Howard and Mike Carroll.

He co-founded Directors Label, with filmmakers Chris Cunningham and Michel Gondry, and the Palm Pictures company.[3]

He has been nominated for four Academy Awards: Best Director for Being John Malkovich, and Best Picture, Best Original Screenplay and Best Original Song ("The Moon Song") for Her. He won the Golden Globe Award for Best Screenplay, the Writers Guild of America Award for Best Original Screenplay, and the 2014 Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for Her.

Such a great use of Arcade Fire in the soundtrack.

Bass has been killed by the Wild Things.

It is now Day 10. You have 48 hours to find who committed Sabotage.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: [POLLS]: Film Director

Post by Mongoose »

Pick a John.

Poll ended at Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:00:22 pm

John Carpenter
No votes
John Cassavetes
Mongoose (1), Vompatti (4) 22%
John Lasseter
Turnip Head (2), Long Con (7) 22%
John Ford
No votes
John Frankenheimer
No votes
John Hughes
Dom (5) 11%
John Huston
zeek (9) 11%
John Landis
thellama73 (8) 11%
John Madden
Made (3) 11%
John McTiernan
No votes
John Schlesinger
No votes
John Sturges
No votes
John Waters
No votes
John Woo
Ricochet (6) 11%
Total votes : 9
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Mongoose wrote:My favorite music video of all time was directed by Spike Jonze.

:faint: :faint: :faint: That is also my favourite video of all time! I mean, I may have liked some other videos more, but this is the only one my mind goes to if it comes up.

RIP Bass, I hope you were a baddie. I really expected to be writing my next post in dead red.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace Bass :(
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Post by Canucklehead »

Fuckpants. I definitely had Bass as a civ.

So. Today's question, boys and girls, is whether I stick with my gut (and Bass's) and vote RoxNip, move forward with my Team MM + AWOL hypothesis and vote Made or AP, or vote Dom for being cheeky and trying to get me lynched yesterday.

Thoughts? :grin:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom, could you explain what specifically prompted you to vote for me when I got lynched as 1.0? I'm not looking for a link or a quote, just in your own present-day words, what you were feeling/thinking when you cast the vote?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Canucklehead wrote:Fuckpants. I definitely had Bass as a civ.

So. Today's question, boys and girls, is whether I stick with my gut (and Bass's) and vote RoxNip, move forward with my Team MM + AWOL hypothesis and vote Made or AP, or vote Dom for being cheeky and trying to get me lynched yesterday.

I might be on board for a Made/AP lynch... but I'd be more apt to vote for you or TH tbh.

Turnip Head wrote:Dom, could you explain what specifically prompted you to vote for me when I got lynched as 1.0? I'm not looking for a link or a quote, just in your own present-day words, what you were feeling/thinking when you cast the vote?
To be honest, I hardly remember that. I'll read back and get back to you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:Dom, could you explain what specifically prompted you to vote for me when I got lynched as 1.0? I'm not looking for a link or a quote, just in your own present-day words, what you were feeling/thinking when you cast the vote?
Upon a quick skim back-- TBH I got fooled by MM. I thought you might have information on the role you speculated might force votes. I just thought you might have effed up tbh.

I'll be honest and say I haven't been playing my best given my theatre situation right now (show opens in 2 days). I apologize for that. I was wrong.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Thanks for answering Dom. Your reply is pretty apologetic, maybe that's what you thought I wanted to hear, idk :eek: I had a feeling you wouldn't remember why you voted for me, which is why I worded my question the way I did, but I've got to consider your answer a bit.

Made, can you explain the thought process behind your vote for Canuck yesterday? I'm still a bit confused about what you were trying to convey there. Who's got your eye for today?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

It's pretty apologetic because you were civ and I helped lynch you. :p I was fooled by a baddie-- how else am I supposed to sound?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

RIP Bass.

6 hours of sleep and 1 hour and half delay, in the night train, breakfast now and have an English exam preparation in 3 hours. I'll be back later for thoughts.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Sooooooo.........

Who needs to die today?
:shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I suspect Made, A Person, and Turnip Head the most.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm willing to come to a majority consensus on any of those three, and I will vote later so as to avoid any voting spread crappiness like last lynch. :nod:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Yep, those are my top three as well, with a sprinkling of Dom mixed in there for good measure (though his consistency of style despite me nagging him about it repeatedly does actually make me feel a little better about him....).

For some reason Made 2.0 felt civ to me when he first jumped back in (maybe its just because he was actually participating/posting?), but his whirlwind of extensive reading and quoting and such yesterday (and then voting for none of the people he spent the day reading and building suspicions on) was odd....even for Made.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

AP is a crapshoot, because there's little to go on post-wise, from either Sabie or her reincarnation....so that just leaves pure speculation (which I'm certainly not opposed to engaging in! :p )

Nips is tough. I was definitely willing to agree with Bass' suspicions of Rox, but after yesterday I honestly can't decide if his actions make me waaay more or waaaay less suspcious of TH....I'm currently leaning towards more, but I will admit to being a little gun shy because of my uber failure to read TH in his previous incarnation.

What about Rico? I've been feeling civ from him allll game......but I do have a niggling terror in the back of my brain that he's just fucking schooled us all this entire game. :huh:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Long Con wrote:I'm willing to come to a majority consensus on any of those three, and I will vote later so as to avoid any voting spread crappiness like last lynch. :nod:
Also, I really agree that we need to find a consensus......unforunately, I just don't exactly know precisely who I feel comfortable being in consensus WITH.....

:suspish:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Canucklehead wrote:AP is a crapshoot, because there's little to go on post-wise, from either Sabie or her reincarnation....so that just leaves pure speculation (which I'm certainly not opposed to engaging in! :p )

Nips is tough. I was definitely willing to agree with Bass' suspicions of Rox, but after yesterday I honestly can't decide if his actions make me waaay more or waaaay less suspcious of TH....I'm currently leaning towards more, but I will admit to being a little gun shy because of my uber failure to read TH in his previous incarnation.

What about Rico? I've been feeling civ from him allll game......but I do have a niggling terror in the back of my brain that he's just fucking schooled us all this entire game. :huh:
Damn you, Canucklehead, I agree with this entire post. If you are a baddie this time, I want you to know that I'm going to go over your whole game extensively and remember every nuance that I can, and then assault you with it should you act in a similar way in a subsequent game. :feb: Just so you know.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Well that sucks.
Last edited by Epignosis on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added dead red.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:I suspect Made, A Person, and Turnip Head the most.
I would be most onboard with a Turnip Head lynch of those three.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

Sorry everybody. I got sucked in by puzzle solving in Death Note. I'm not even good at it, but I caught the bug as soon as I saw a few things I could solve. :blush:

I'm open to more reasoning on the inactives being potentially bad, because I do acknowledge this is way beyond worrying now that we are so few left. For one, the baddies eliminating active, significant players one by one is likely telling, but in hindsight we probably shouldn't have let those players fly by either. But I'd like all the replacements to be discussed, with both views on the past player and whether you find the current players has made himself suspicious with or may try to conceal. I promise to come with thoughts on them and others tomorrow.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Event!

Pop Quiz. Send me your answers. The first person to get all 10 questions right wins a nice, tasty prize.

1. What was the initial name of the Hollywood sign?

2. Which actress died by scarf?

3. Whose dad died on the set of a film directed by John Landis?

4. Who does not have a famous actress mother?
a. Dakota Johnson
b. Mamie Gummer
c. Jamie Lee Curtis
d. Isabella Rosellini
e. Liza Minelli
f. Zoe Kazan
g. Melanie Griffith
h. Kate Hudson
i. Eva Amurri

5. How many sequels did the original Thin Man film spawn?

6. Who is not a world famous cinematographer?

a. Jack Cardiff
b. Sven Nykvist
c. Lars Poussin

7. What is a common theme in the films of Ingmar Bergman?

8. What is a common symbol in the films of M Night Shymalan?

9. What Italian film shows the childhood beloved theatre of the main character?

10. What is the name of the 2nd largest film industry in the world?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Epignosis »

Mongoose wrote:10. What is the name of the 2nd largest film industry in the world?[/color]
Ron Jeremy. I'll take "Swords" for 100 Alex.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ha ha, classic Long Con silly blunder! :haha: Epig, delete? :D
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Ha ha, classic Long Con silly blunder! :haha: Epig, delete? :D
Yes, I deleted your post.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I received a submission with all correct answers. The winner will be contact with his/her prize. Thanks to all who participated!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by A Person »

I didn't get to participate :(
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Suggested answers below. Some answers had more than one correct answer.
Mongoose wrote:Event!

Pop Quiz

1. What was the initial name of the Hollywood sign? Hollywoodland.

2. Which actress died by scarf? Isadora Duncan.

3. Whose dad died on the set of a film directed by John Landis? Jennifer Jason Leigh.

4. Who does not have a famous actress mother?Zoe Kazan. (But wow, her grandpa!)
a. Dakota Johnson
b. Mamie Gummer
c. Jamie Lee Curtis
d. Isabella Rosellini
e. Liza Minelli
f. Zoe Kazan
g. Melanie Griffith
h. Kate Hudson
i. Eva Amurri

5. How many sequels did the original Thin Man film spawn? 5 sequels.

6. Who is not a world famous cinematographer?
Lars Poussin.
a. Jack Cardiff
b. Sven Nykvist
c. Lars Poussin

7. What is a common theme in the films of Ingmar Bergman? Faith, Redemption, Hopelessness, Insanity, etc.

8. What is a common symbol in the films of M Night Shymalan? Color, particularly red. Water is also a good answer.

9. What Italian film shows the childhood beloved theatre of the main character? Cinema Paradiso.

10. What is the name of the 2nd largest film industry in the world?
Nollywood.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Isadora Duncan was also an actress? Huh. Colour me surprised. #ThingsIDidntLearnInDanceHistoryClass
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 352

Post by thellama73 »

Isidore Ducasse
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Canucklehead wrote:Isadora Duncan was also an actress? Huh. Colour me surprised. #ThingsIDidntLearnInDanceHistoryClass

It was a bit of stretch to call her an actress instead of a dancer, but I just love her so much.

Did you see that doc about Pena?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:Sorry everybody. I got sucked in by puzzle solving in Death Note. I'm not even good at it, but I caught the bug as soon as I saw a few things I could solve. :blush:

I'm open to more reasoning on the inactives being potentially bad, because I do acknowledge this is way beyond worrying now that we are so few left. For one, the baddies eliminating active, significant players one by one is likely telling, but in hindsight we probably shouldn't have let those players fly by either. But I'd like all the replacements to be discussed, with both views on the past player and whether you find the current players has made himself suspicious with or may try to conceal. I promise to come with thoughts on them and others tomorrow.
Do you have thoughts on Roxy/TH?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom and Made are my top two. I tried building a case that explains my concerns about Dom... but tbh, my suspicion of him is mostly gut, followed by a hunch that I think he killed Llama due to their back-and-forth right before Llama's death. So, pretty circumstantial. And I'm not sure I should trust my gut re: Dom, as I don't have a stellar track record of reading Dom or anything, so I dunno.

Made's vote from yesterday stands out as the shadiest to me and I still haven't heard an explanation for it. I'm leaning toward voting this way for now, unless he says something that makes me reconsider.

To the people who suspect AP... what makes him stand out above Vompatti to you? They are basically the same to me at this point. I think there's at least one baddie that isn't playing a high profile game, but I would have no idea how to pick out which one it is without some voting records to back it up. And we haven't lynched many baddies, so voting records don't really show anything. It feels like a shot in the dark.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:Dom and Made are my top two. I tried building a case that explains my concerns about Dom... but tbh, my suspicion of him is mostly gut, followed by a hunch that I think he killed Llama due to their back-and-forth right before Llama's death. So, pretty circumstantial. And I'm not sure I should trust my gut re: Dom, as I don't have a stellar track record of reading Dom or anything, so I dunno.

Made's vote from yesterday stands out as the shadiest to me and I still haven't heard an explanation for it. I'm leaning toward voting this way for now, unless he says something that makes me reconsider.

To the people who suspect AP... what makes him stand out above Vompatti to you? They are basically the same to me at this point. I think there's at least one baddie that isn't playing a high profile game, but I would have no idea how to pick out which one it is without some voting records to back it up. And we haven't lynched many baddies, so voting records don't really show anything. It feels like a shot in the dark.
Has Made explained his vote at all?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: [Day 9]: Film Directors.

Post by Turnip Head »

Made wrote:Ok this might be stupid, but i think i'm right (also, I thought i had another hour to think about it...) Canuck seems incredibly genuine to me, so i'm going to vote there. The biggest memory I have of canuck as a cornered baddie playing hard to sympathy card, and i fell for it. Hard.

I really hope i right....
This was his vote post. I asked him about it earlier but I don't think he's posted since then. It just seems like a really weird reason to vote for someone, but Made is weird, so :P I still want to hear from him.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I've also referenced a "I would have voted Metalmarsh" from AP that pinged me a little. That is the one difference that made me vote for him last time.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: [Day 9]: Film Directors.

Post by Turnip Head »

A Person wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Also, AP, kindly address this. Or anything.
Hi. I don't think I am trying to fly under the radar, I've just not been posting. If you want my thoughts on the game, I think I'll vote Long Con today. Normally I'm too scared to take risks because I so often end up killing civs, but we're in peril of losing so there is not much to lose at this point. LC was the one to start the recent crusade against low posters, and I think it's because we're easy targets at this point. If they kill off a couple low posting civs, they win.
This is an extremely cognizant post from AP, in my opinion. I tend to agree with him that baddies like to start targeting low posters for lynches as they inch closer to endgame. But this is also a very reactionary post. He throws the suspicion back at LC for suspecting him, which puts LC in a tough spot if his suspicion of AP is genuine. AP's playstyle already makes it hard to make any sort of case against him, but now he has the built-in defense of "Baddies like to target low posters".

I can understand AP's thought process here, but I wonder if it's genuine.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:I've also referenced a "I would have voted Metalmarsh" from AP that pinged me a little. That is the one difference that made me vote for him last time.
What post was this???
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

The main reason Vomps is at the bottom of my replacement/low poster suspicion/theory is due to Daisy's thread unlock mishap. That seemed super genuine, and I think excludes her/him from being an MM teammate, and I think makes being on the other baddie team unlikely, since baddies are (imo) much more likely to be chatting btsc about roles/powers/threats etc, making it odd (but I suppose not impossible, esp if other teammates were non-participators) for Daisy to have missed that.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

That's a good point about Vomps/Daisy.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Turnip Head wrote: Made, can you explain the thought process behind your vote for Canuck yesterday? I'm still a bit confused about what you were trying to convey there.
Ok context. The reason I felt I had to commit to a Canuck vote is because this(from misfits): http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 214#p77214 Canuck( as well as svs, bloops, and dh) are players who i've been grossly wrong about, so i'm hesitant to release a theory i have just because their pathos is on point.
I hinted at the reason I voted for canuck here, but it's pretty vague so i'll explain further
Made wrote:Ok....I've caught up, and as of now, I want to vote Canuck just because it makes sense, but i'm trigger shy.

A thought exercise:
For sake of argument, If Canuck isn't bad and connected to MM, then who is? In the case of DF's death, I anyways, Immediately thought Roxy or Canuck when he flipped civvie, but--and this definitely tainted by the fact I can't vote for TH-- Canuck isn't the same way. If she isn't bad I have no clue what direction to go in, which is terrifying.

Also going to reply to post and things.
She's the only person alive that had a link to MM that i could find (aside from Roxy (Speaking of which who replaced her?)). Sure it could had been an unlucky civvie, but i didn't want to abandon in the link because of the chance it was just a coincidence, especially since DF's connect to MM was an actual coincidence.
TH wrote: Who's got your eye for today?
LC and canuck again, especially in light of Ap's most recent post, as well as Dom
Going to do a post by post on LC, Canuck, Dom next.
I would like to hear where Vomp plans on doing today only because he's the only player alive who's not on my radar atm.
Canucklehead wrote: For some reason Made 2.0 felt civ to me when he first jumped back in (maybe its just because he was actually participating/posting?), but his whirlwind of extensive reading and quoting and such yesterday (and then voting for none of the people he spent the day reading and building suspicions on) was odd....even for Made.
Not true?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ricochet wrote:Thanks for clarifying, LC. In that case, I really don't understand either why Made did nothing all game long. Probably because Made.
wait, time out.... how did you know what kind of play I'm know for?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

The Canuck

gonna start in the middle and work my way in both direction cuz I can.
Canucklehead wrote:Fuckpants. I definitely had Bass as a civ.

when I read this initially, I thought that it was a reference to this post
Long Con wrote:So, Made as a baddie... he could have voted AP and given Canuck the ability to lynch AP, but he didn't. If he believed Canuck and I are both Civ, then the lynch was already cool whether it was two or three necks on the line. I'm assuming that since no one mentioned it, no one active at the end remembered Mongoose's tied-lynch ruling. SO, he didn't want to see AP in the mix for this lynch.

Could be a baddie connection between AP and Made. :shrug:
which makes far less sense than
Canucklehead wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Can you give me the case on AP one more time please?
Sabie/AP has been AWOL all game. I have a theory that MM's teammates were not around to help him out during the multiple times that he was under serious fire, nearly lynched, and then finally successfully lynched. I think the poor rodent got stuck with a no-show on his team, and was therefore kinda hung out to dry, resulting in me being the only person not willing to vote for him on his fatal day.....

......that's kinda it, lol.
So that's one large strike back from you.
Canucklehead wrote:I keep vacillating back and forth with Dom. I know he has objected that it's a gross mischaracterization of him, but it really seems to me that his play this game has been 95% composed of glib oneortwo word questions meant to provoke and needle.
This is how i've been reading his most recent post. When I think Dom i think either aggressive af, or on point af and i'm seeing neither this game. That said this is a read on Canuck, so i'll return to this.

After re-reading, I'm more and more thinking by attempting to not let your genuineness get to me, I let it. Every genuine sounding post is pinging me to hell and back because i feel like your trying to get over on me. That said I don't think I'm going to be voting you today.

Canuck, why do you trust LC?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:I've also referenced a "I would have voted Metalmarsh" from AP that pinged me a little. That is the one difference that made me vote for him last time.
What post was this???
Long Con wrote:
Long Con wrote:Ok, so Sabie had no real on-topic posts, and then was replaced by A Person, who has had basically one on-topic post, plus two more discussing how he doesn't know how the Uwe Boll lock works. His one post is "I had wanted to vote MM but the thread was locked :( I've felt he was fishy all game."

So that's a likely place to put my vote.
That's my take on Sabie/AP thing. That distancing thing with MM is what draws my eye the most. *votes AP*

Return to “Previous Jobs”