I think you all did it~ (h/n/blah blah)
47%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Re: MacGyver Mafia: The Cheesiest :D

Post by S~V~S »

The Science Textbook Said: Using the Empirical Method, I have made a few determinations. They may not sound that scientific but these are the things the Scientific method has led me to believe, so :p if you disagree

Science is fun!!!!

Science tells me that juliets is very helpful. I definitely agree there.
Science also agreed with me that AATB might not be good, but now that FH has subbed in I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. I will watch her closely.
BWT is very smart...very very smart indeed.

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

LittleTiger wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
LittleTiger wrote:RIP Roxy :(

Feels good to be back! :D

So, one of my top suspects is llamaboy :srsnod:
any reason?

yeah... he voted me in my last life! :ohyeah:
LT, were there any other reasons you see llama as your top suspect? Several people voted for you so I figure there must be something else about llama that you are seeing to make you think he is bad. I read back on your posts but couldn't find anything, apologies if I overlooked it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by reywaS »

כן, לא ראיתי לאמה כחשודות עדיין אבל יש לב כמה אנשים אומרים כי היא האפשרות הטובה ביותר עבור היום. מה זה כי כבר פספסתי?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Vompatti »

reywaS wrote:כן, לא ראיתי לאמה כחשודות עדיין אבל יש לב כמה אנשים אומרים כי היא האפשרות הטובה ביותר עבור היום. מה זה כי כבר פספסתי?
أعتقد حقا أمها من المرجح أن يكون مدنيا، هل يمكننا انقاذ حياتها يرجى في الوقت الراهن؟
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
We haven't gotten a chemistry book post yet,
Since we have a longer day period today, 48 hours, I thought I would spread it out a bit and post The Science Facts today~ it is coming up shortly

Also, when making the poll yesterday, I forgot that Flyin High should not be on it, as LT was not on it when she came back. I don't like putting replacements on the poll, and I meant to leave her off, but forgot. So~

**DON'T VOTE FOR FLYIN' HIGH, since a vote for Flyin' High won't count**
So Flyin' High is off the list AND boo is off the list?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yes, they are. Both LT & Roxy would have been removed from the poll the day LT came back except Roxy was dead, so it was unlikely she would have received any votes anyhow.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Bump.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I pieced together this poem and thought I'd post it here:

Been early in weighing fabric cases
and in and of as most scrim-backed methods
alternative transparent grey

Another multitude saving possible product
used to reinforce development
heating designed wounds to color
gaffer the fleet, as when the testing damage made

These drab, unusual certifications
will in is products insole, broke, host a world to be made
the dubbed car as commonly of often
and a different spray ranging in zinc cannon
with lunar type equipment

Still smoke during fail
other well torn years dubbed failed
but adhesive seaworthy hardware materials
popular firm width
coated in waterproof squares
of polyethylene mixed with Scotch.

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

I looked over llama again. I know I have only played one game with him but I'm really not seeing any suspicious behavior. Can anyone elaborate?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 139

Post by thellama73 »

While it is tempting to trust the A-Team, I would like to point out that I was the first to vote for MP, and you all were happy to follow me to lynch his wicked self.

Also, I wanted to point out that the bit of Science info about MP being creepy was correct, so if one of the pieces of information is in fact wrong, we can look for it in the other two.

Also, I am no longer insanified, thank God.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Zany Dex »

thellama73 wrote:While it is tempting to trust the A-Team, I would like to point out that I was the first to vote for MP, and you all were happy to follow me to lynch his wicked self.

Also, I wanted to point out that the bit of Science info about MP being creepy was correct, so if one of the pieces of information is in fact wrong, we can look for it in the other two.

Wy do you think you were insanified llama over everyone els??
a stopped clock is right twice a day
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

He-Man wrote:
thellama73 wrote:While it is tempting to trust the A-Team, I would like to point out that I was the first to vote for MP, and you all were happy to follow me to lynch his wicked self.

Good question, and I don't know. There has been significant suspicion of me as baddie, so I wouldn't think one baddie team would necessarily assume I'm civvie. The only reason I can think of to insanify a non-obvious civvie would be to make people think I was a baddie trying to gain civvie cred, but I realize this is some serious WIFOM. Of course, all this assumes that insanifying is a baddie power, which I think it probably is, although it seems pretty likely that the chemicals would have it as a power as well.

In short, your guess is as good as mine.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Grand Scheme »

He-Man wrote:I'm not sure why or like the push away from vomp, I think this is where we need to concentrate today.
What's the matter you afraid the suspicion might go to a teammate? There were only a couple of posts after my initial post and you make this post like EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT LLAMA - WHAT ABOUT VOMPS???
:eye:
Kate wrote:I looked over llama again. I know I have only played one game with him but I'm really not seeing any suspicious behavior. Can anyone elaborate?
Why not look at his voting record? It is quite awful tbh. Sure he voted for MP first but hey didn't everyone plan to do the exact same thing?
He sure posts a lot but what has he really said? Not very much meat to his posts - I pity the fool who does read back on llama!

That Vomps sure is trickstery - posting poems does NOT give you bonus civvie points. How about you respond to some of these posts against you instead of just bumping and grinding?

I am voting for Vompatti or llama today I hope others can help me decide which is best - but I really want one of them dead more than the other!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

You know what, A-Team? I don't think I like you. It's a shame, too, because you used to be cool.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The A Team wrote: Why not look at his voting record? It is quite awful tbh.
Awful, is it? I was wrong about LT, sure, but we don't know for sure Roxy was a civvie.
The A Team wrote: Sure he voted for MP first but hey didn't everyone plan to do the exact same thing?
Did they? News to me. Everyone seemed surprised when I voted so early against MP.

The A Team wrote: He sure posts a lot but what has he really said? Not very much meat to his posts - I pity the fool who does read back on llama!
Part of that may be attributable to the fact that many of my posts were required to become garbled gibberish. I think my non-garbled posts have plenty of meat.

Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

thellama73 wrote:You know what, A-Team? I don't think I like you. It's a shame, too, because you used to be cool.
I am cool, fool!
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

The A Team wrote:That Vomps sure is trickstery - posting poems does NOT give you bonus civvie points. How about you respond to some of these posts against you instead of just bumping and grinding?

I am voting for Vompatti or llama today I hope others can help me decide which is best - but I really want one of them dead more than the other!
There was a specific reason for posting the poem, but that's about as much as I can say about it, apart from that I'm a civilian and I think I might be able to prove it if you keep me here long enough.

Image Image Image
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

thellama73 wrote:
He-Man wrote:

Good question, and I don't know. There has been significant suspicion of me as baddie, so I wouldn't think one baddie team would necessarily assume I'm civvie. The only reason I can think of to insanify a non-obvious civvie would be to make people think I was a baddie trying to gain civvie cred, but I realize this is some serious WIFOM. Of course, all this assumes that insanifying is a baddie power, which I think it probably is, although it seems pretty likely that the chemicals would have it as a power as well.

This post really sticks out as suspect to me. You start out by assuming that insanifying is a baddie power. Then later in the post, you say "this assumes that insanifying is a baddie power" as if you see the error in assuming that it is a baddie power and want to make this disclaimer because if you were a civvie you would have no idea what the baddies powers are because they aren't listed on the first page.
Some day, Some day
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

By the way not all chemicals insanify, in fact most of them don't (in correct doses).

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Vompatti wrote:
The A Team wrote:That Vomps sure is trickstery - posting poems does NOT give you bonus civvie points. How about you respond to some of these posts against you instead of just bumping and grinding?

There was a specific reason for posting the poem, but that's about as much as I can say about it, apart from that I'm a civilian and I think I might be able to prove it if you keep me here long enough.
That's interesting vomps. Is there something we or A Team needs to do to keep you here long enough to prove to us you are civv? I'm leaning your direction this lynch so i want all the information thats available before i vote.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh i just realized you are saying you could prove it if you are around long enough in the game. I misunderstood.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Yup, the "A Team" has nothing to do with it.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

So can we presume that Penny found MacGyver and so they are now posting as the A-Team also?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

The A Team wrote:

He-Man wrote:I'm not sure why or like the push away from vomp, I think this is where we need to concentrate today.
What's the matter you afraid the suspicion might go to a teammate? There were only a couple of posts after my initial post and you make this post like EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT LLAMA - WHAT ABOUT VOMPS???
Kate wrote:I looked over llama again. I know I have only played one game with him but I'm really not seeing any suspicious behavior. Can anyone elaborate?
Why not look at his voting record? It is quite awful tbh. Sure he voted for MP first but hey didn't everyone plan to do the exact same thing?
He sure posts a lot but what has he really said? Not very much meat to his posts - I pity the fool who does read back on llama!

That Vomps sure is trickstery - posting poems does NOT give you bonus civvie points. How about you respond to some of these posts against you instead of just bumping and grinding?

Why so aggressive?

I want vomps lynched I think he is bad.

Nice catch reywas, I'm not convinced he is bad though.

I am convinced vomps is bad unless someone can prove otherwise.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 66

Post by LittleTiger »

I think Vomps just gave a role hint....????
ImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Russtifinko wrote:boo and LT: my initial reaction is really wanting to believe you both, but you have to realize neither of you has offered any actual evidence or reasons to believe you, at least not that someone in my position would understand. Boo, is the secret evidence you mentioned really something you don't want to share, or are you not allowed or something? Your post made it sound like you just didn't want to take the effort to write it down.

What do others make of the A-Team? We haven't gotten a chemistry book post yet, and my first thought was that they're an awesomer, more 80s version of that. It sounded to me like penny found MacGyver last night (great work by the way, penny!) and my guess is that the two events are related. This all makes me very inclined to listen to the A team.

Also, great that we avoided another lynch!
There are a few people that know it, that's enough for me since the reason isn't something solid (this is about why LT wouldn't be a baddie, your post kind of makes it sound like I may have a factual reason to say vomp is a baddie).

As for vomp being a baddie, I think his d2 vote (he was the lynch decider and said it was between me and MP and voted me, that was literally all there was to his post. I don't think a split decision going with me or MP in that lynch made any sense, so I don't think randomizing that vote between the two of us is honest).

And now he's gone and started role hinting. I don't buy it, if you want make people think you're a civvie, role hinting is probably the most lazy way to do it.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

A-Team gets to vote?!?
*indiglowing*
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

boo wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:boo and LT: my initial reaction is really wanting to believe you both, but you have to realize neither of you has offered any actual evidence or reasons to believe you, at least not that someone in my position would understand. Boo, is the secret evidence you mentioned really something you don't want to share, or are you not allowed or something? Your post made it sound like you just didn't want to take the effort to write it down.

What do others make of the A-Team? We haven't gotten a chemistry book post yet, and my first thought was that they're an awesomer, more 80s version of that. It sounded to me like penny found MacGyver last night (great work by the way, penny!) and my guess is that the two events are related. This all makes me very inclined to listen to the A team.

Also, great that we avoided another lynch!
There are a few people that know it, that's enough for me since the reason isn't something solid (this is about why LT wouldn't be a baddie, your post kind of makes it sound like I may have a factual reason to say vomp is a baddie).

As for vomp being a baddie, I think his d2 vote (he was the lynch decider and said it was between me and MP and voted me, that was literally all there was to his post. I don't think a split decision going with me or MP in that lynch made any sense, so I don't think randomizing that vote between the two of us is honest).

And now he's gone and started role hinting. I don't buy it, if you want make people think you're a civvie, role hinting is probably the most lazy way to do it.
There is a lot of sense in what you say.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Dex wrote:A-Team gets to vote?!?
I reckon so, especially if it a combines McGyver/Penny vote. Those two must have BTSC now. So they have their own votes and +1. Maybe.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark

Post by Zany Dex »

Role hinting is last chance saloon IMO not sure vomp was completely there yet on the downside I never pick them up only when I host games tbh and I know their roles then anyways lol.

So not sure I buy it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Naturally, I don't get the role hint. I never do

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

juliets wrote:Naturally, I don't get the role hint. I never do
juliets - all you have to do is look at the roles! It was a very, very blatant hint ;)

Also, since you replaced AATB, why do you think the Chemistry gossip thinks you are bad - twice in a row?
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

LittleTiger wrote:
juliets wrote:Naturally, I don't get the role hint. I never do
juliets - all you have to do is look at the roles! It was a very, very blatant hint ;)

Also, since you replaced AATB, why do you think the Chemistry gossip thinks you are bad - twice in a row?
ooops! That last should be addressed to FH :haha: Sorry about that....
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:So can we presume that Penny found MacGyver and so they are now posting as the A-Team also?
I think the a team is a completely separate entity.

And yay penny! :)
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

reywaS wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
He-Man wrote:

This post really sticks out as suspect to me. You start out by assuming that insanifying is a baddie power. Then later in the post, you say "this assumes that insanifying is a baddie power" as if you see the error in assuming that it is a baddie power and want to make this disclaimer because if you were a civvie you would have no idea what the baddies powers are because they aren't listed on the first page.
הפוסט הזה באמת ולהרגע כמו חשוד לי. תתחיל על-ידי בהנחה insanifying החזקה baddie. אז בהמשך ההודעה, אתה אומר "זו מניחה כי insanifying הוא כוח baddie" כאילו לראות את השגיאה ב בהנחה הוא כוח baddie, רוצה לעשות זה כתב ויתור כי אם היית civvie אין לך מושג מה הם הכוחות הרעים משום שהם אינם המפורטים בעמוד הראשון.

:blush:
Some day, Some day
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:ponder:

:ohyeah:

:srsnod:
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

:ponder: هل هو مجرد لي أو لم يخطئ شخص ما؟

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I want a rezz please :feb:

:)
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

אני לא מאמין שאני עשיתי את זה!
Some day, Some day
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

إ وأندر وهات ث كونسقونكس ويل بي.

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

عفوا، أعني أتساءل ما ستكون عليه العواقب إذا كان سيكون هناك أي.

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Does anyone have the poll from yesterday?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

그러나 신이 그런 슬픔-

내가 이 역 엔진 사랑

있는 징벌이 아니겠지만, 이 날을 고 나온다. :feb:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Can't you people speak in Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Latin, Grek or Welsh so that I at least have a chance at understanding you? I only know a couple of words in Hebrew.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Mortuus sum.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kate wrote:Does anyone have the poll from yesterday?
Kate, I've also asked for this and not gotten it so I'm in the process of going back through the votes. I'll post what I get.

LittleTiger, I figured out the Vompatti thing. I was looking at the wrong quote. The right one was blatant just like you said. Also, maybe you didn't see my earlier question regarding the reasons you find llama suspicious? Others voted for you besides him so what is it you see that causes you to be suspicious of him over the others?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

juliets wrote:
Kate wrote:Does anyone have the poll from yesterday?
Kate, I've also asked for this and not gotten it so I'm in the process of going back through the votes. I'll post what I get.

LittleTiger, I figured out the Vompatti thing. I was looking at the wrong quote. The right one was blatant just like you said. Also, maybe you didn't see my earlier question regarding the reasons you find llama suspicious? Others voted for you besides him so what is it you see that causes you to be suspicious of him over the others?
The insanification and his responses to reywaS regarding it, plus my gut which is screaming at me that he is a baddie.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks LT.

Here is the voting order I got from the thread for yesterday. Let me know if you see something that is wrong.

MP - llama(1), dex(2), kate(3), reywas(4), vompatti(5), juliets(6), bwt(7), boo(9)
BWT - russtifinko(8)
AATB - snow dog(10)
llama - He Man(11), Little Tiger(12), MP(13)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

So civvies which of these fools is bad?

Is Vompatti's role out er hmm hint believeable? It was at a very convenient time.

llama's defense was just "Hey I don't trust The A Team" hey kid let me tell you something about The A Team, we go after bad people. We are the good guys.

I noted that HeMan voted llama yesterday but was worried today that the vote would turn away from Vompatti. I wonder if he threw his teammate a vote yesterday, safely, then pushed the lynch to Vompatti.

So guys where are we at?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Mortuus sum.
Thank you.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”