Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 542

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 10]

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:I'd like to know why you're joking around with Mata instead of building the cases that you said you would work on today, Rico. It's 5 hours til deadline. Crunch time. What are you waiting for?
I'm aware of that and I'm trying. I'm actually in a pinch because of how busy I've been today and because I actually have two hours left to be online, not five (taking the night train to PhD classes in Bucharest again and mobile net in the train is close to unlikely).
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Matahari »

I have a theory about the shinigamis, especially Sidoh. I'm thinking that if they don't get voted twice, they win. They can't die, so what kind of incentive do they actually have to be helpful? With Sidoh being an indy, I think it doesn't stand to reason that he can win with the detectives or some such. I believe he only needs to convince the detectives he is working for them, and prevent his second lynch, and he wins. Hopefully you survivors will make sure that all shinigami suspects will receive second lynches after I'm gone.

I'm probably going to vote a shinigami.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matahari wrote:I have a theory about the shinigamis, especially Sidoh. I'm thinking that if they don't get voted twice, they win. They can't die, so what kind of incentive do they actually have to be helpful? With Sidoh being an indy, I think it doesn't stand to reason that he can win with the detectives or some such. I believe he only needs to convince the detectives he is working for them, and prevent his second lynch, and he wins. Hopefully you survivors will make sure that all shinigami suspects will receive second lynches after I'm gone.

Hey Llama! Found some more speculation for you.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 154

Post by zeek »

I'd also like to know why llama has two votes as I don't think I've seen a case on him. I'm not one to talk about being quiet, as I have been throughout this game, but llama and boo were very talkative earlier and not so much now. Is there a reason for this?

To address Rico's question from earlier, I'm satisfied with FZ and want to move on because looking at the big pictures FZ's actions while suspicious may now add up to an unlynchable civ not wanting to make that fact known. Fearing a NK attempt instead. Maybe she's bad, if so and given what we know of the roles I'd presume she wouldn't be lynchable today, maybe further down the road like Mata.

Suspects today. Bass and BR both have RL issues and I don't like voting people given inadequate time to defend themselves. Got a lynch train going on Snow Dog when he was a civ because I thought it wouldn't make a difference if I voted him.

I still suspct boo given his questionable questioning techniques. The fact he's dropped off the face of the earth means I also don't want to vote for him either, but I will if nothing persuades me otherwise. He's not mentioned any RL issues and he's just stopped contributing, certainly by comparison to earlier standards. Something may have changed for him, like getting a Death Note or BTSC.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 522

Post by FZ. »

Turnip Head wrote:Who do you think is Light FZ? Who do you think is Mikami?
I have no idea. I don't care Epi thinks a detective is supposed to follow every change and secret in the game. I'm just regarding it as baddies vs. civvies. The only thing that I'm not ignoring in terms of theme, is the roles that can't be lynched. If Mata can't be lynched today, I will not vote there even if I think she's bad. Other than that, I'm playing with no who's who. I want to find a lynchable baddie this day.

So who do I think is bad? n
I think Bass' last post looks like a baddie who feels like we're going to be disappointed in him, so he's saying he didn't mean what we thought he meant. So I think we should probably vote for him this day.

Then, I have no idea what to do with BR. I feel like she hasn't been herself the entire game, but now she has RL issues and she can't really defend herself.

And then, there are Epi, Boo and llama, who at some points really concern me, and then at others, I feel better about them.
I don't think Spaceydaisy is bad, and I don't think DH is either. Zeek seems pretty okay to me, and with Rico, I'm trying to see your suspicions, but it's not happening for me. Can you please give a succinct list of reasons why you think he's bad?

I think my vote will go on Bass unless someone convinces me otherwise.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matahari wrote:I have a theory about the shinigamis, especially Sidoh. I'm thinking that if they don't get voted twice, they win. They can't die, so what kind of incentive do they actually have to be helpful? With Sidoh being an indy, I think it doesn't stand to reason that he can win with the detectives or some such. I believe he only needs to convince the detectives he is working for them, and prevent his second lynch, and he wins. Hopefully you survivors will make sure that all shinigami suspects will receive second lynches after I'm gone.

Is there a particular reason your idea of "helping the detectives" is lynching/focusing on unkillable roles? :haha:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:
I have no idea. I don't care Epi thinks a detective is supposed to follow every change and secret in the game. I'm just regarding it as baddies vs. civvies. The only thing that I'm not ignoring in terms of theme, is the roles that can't be lynched. If Mata can't be lynched today, I will not vote there even if I think she's bad. Other than that, I'm playing with no who's who. I want to find a lynchable baddie this day.

I think Bass' last post looks like a baddie who feels like we're going to be disappointed in him, so he's saying he didn't mean what we thought he meant. So I think we should probably vote for him this day.

Then, I have no idea what to do with BR. I feel like she hasn't been herself the entire game, but now she has RL issues and she can't really defend herself.

And then, there are Epi, Boo and llama, who at some points really concern me, and then at others, I feel better about them.
I don't think Spaceydaisy is bad, and I don't think DH is either. Zeek seems pretty okay to me, and with Rico, I'm trying to see your suspicions, but it's not happening for me. Can you please give a succinct list of reasons why you think he's bad?

Whats that n?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Whats that n?

Oops.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Whats that n?

LOL, I must have started writing something. No idea what

Oops.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

FZ. wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Whats that n?

Oops.
Oops, here goes again

LOL, I must have started writing something. No idea what

Anyway, I have to go. I'll be back in a few hours. Where is everyone?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:I think Bass' last post looks like a baddie who feels like we're going to be disappointed in him, so he's saying he didn't mean what we thought he meant. So I think we should probably vote for him this day.
To be honest I got the same exact vibe from Bass' post. Juliets what did you think of it?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I think FZ started writing "NOW THAT I HAVE LOST MY DEATH NOTE TO HIGUCHI" but decided that it may look suspicious so she deleted everything but the N.

Checkmate.

ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

What's the case on Spacedaisy? Is it just that disagreement with Epi? I'm not particularly suspicious of either of them because of that. Also not seeing why TH suspect Rico, he seems okay to me.
DharmaHelper wrote:I think FZ started writing "NOW THAT I HAVE LOST MY DEATH NOTE TO HIGUCHI" but decided that it may look suspicious so she deleted everything but the N.

Checkmate.
:ponder:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:Metalmarsh I don't think you ever answered TH's question about why you voted llama. If you did I missed it. If you didn't could you answer it now?
I thought llama was Higuchi, but realised how incredibly wrong I am.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Guys here is my case and follow up case on Mata and Rico being connected, specifically that they are Misa and Rem. And this post includes a link to my thoughts on a possible connection to Metalmarsh as well. Rico refuted my cases in this post if you're interested; the only reason I haven't followed up on that yet was we learned soon afterwards that Mata likely passed the Death Note to escape the lynch, which would indicate she is Misa so Rico is an unlynchable Rem, making further pursuit irrelevant.

I am not fully convinced that Mata is indeed Misa, she could be Rem and gave up Misa's Death Note to Light in order trick us into wasting another lynch on her and letting her partner have some chances to distance and avoid suspicion. There's no concrete way to know if this is the case until we lynch Mata again, but nevertheless I'm keeping my eye on Rico based on the connection I've picked up on.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:Guys here is my case and follow up case on Mata and Rico being connected, specifically that they are Misa and Rem. And this post includes a link to my thoughts on a possible connection to Metalmarsh as well. Rico refuted my cases in this post if you're interested; the only reason I haven't followed up on that yet was we learned soon afterwards that Mata likely passed the Death Note to escape the lynch, which would indicate she is Misa so Rico is an unlynchable Rem, making further pursuit irrelevant.

I am not fully convinced that Mata is indeed Misa, she could be Rem and gave up Misa's Death Note to Light in order trick us into wasting another lynch on her and letting her partner have some chances to distance and avoid suspicion. There's no concrete way to know if this is the case until we lynch Mata again, but nevertheless I'm keeping my eye on Rico based on the connection I've picked up on.
Wait now what? Rem giving Misa's DN to Light as a smokescreen?

I hope the others will seriously read back on how much and how wildly you speculated so far on the possible DN transfer of a role on which nothing is officially made certain to happen in case of relinquishing the DN.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I only said it was a possibility. Misa's role makes nothing clear about the fate of her Death Note; we are forced to speculate.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If Mata is Misa I'll leave you alone Rico. If she's Rem I'm gunning hard for you.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Fark this is definitely not the kind of rushed input I'd like to make

Epig - I don't think I'll be voting for Higuchi suspects today, because I myself can't make a gut-call on the DN having transfered to him and would rather hope for some confirmation tomorrow (that implicitly means I can't project that FZ. is Light either without the same kind of confirmation). I'm a bit curious why he'd intentionally make his game scream out so much that he's Higuchi if he is indeed Higuchi, when this could, in theory, only backfire against him completely as soon as he receives the DN (detectives would probably nominated him in the query, maybe lynch him that Day as well if not the next one, Namikawa receiving his name on a platter, the Yotsuba's, once in a meeting, actually decided to vote him for the lynch, obviously making it impossible for him to comply with that). I asked for more input on the Epig-Higuchi convinction, but don't think I've read more on that so far. Of course, thinking he wouldn't could be a potential WIFOM.

---

Bass - he seemed to leave upset on D9 for his RL issues being called a bluff; tbh I wouldn't have touched on that and I certainly wouldn't have expressed the kind of thoughts Epig did. But RL issue or not, his posts since boo gave a read on his low-posting game and asked him questions doesn't inspire me that he's good. I don't think even a really distracted civ would say, twice!, that the person who just survived a lynch is the biggest suspect he can still think off. Since his only other suspicion not in this category (llama) was contrived as hell, I'm not inspired in his baddie hunting (which is a stark comparison from how well his gut reads were in Film, given that myself and my teammates were at the other end of where he was pointing). Would consider a vote for him.

DP - I've been talked out of his low gameplay being a bad indicator early on (by SVS and bea, who are now dead, don't recall if by anyone else later on), but that still leaves a lot of voting and reasoning that I personally cannot really read as genuine, as well as his manner of reasoning only when asked (insistently) to do so, more often than on his own (D2 asked by TH, D3 asked by Zomba, D6 asked by TH, D7 asked by bea, D9 asked by TH). On D4 he stated that his motto is to reason on very strong suspicious (albeit admitting he's indecisive most of the times). Given that, from his posts, I only find that he suspected Russ consistently until D6 (when those suspicious eased based on role context) and that all his others "oh I suspect X and I'm wary about Y" seem pretty sprawling to me, I'd say his motto could leave room for quite the excuse. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't find much of what he said genuine or helpful. I sort of find him a better candidate for the "low-poster significant baddie" position than Bass atm, but I don't see others reading much into him, so I don't expect much voting his way and wouldn't want to spread my vote just because of that.

BR also has RL issues right now. For me, her D8 vote and reasoning was a severe ping (D7 vote seemed also bandwagon on MM lynch; no real activity throughout that Day 7 and her vote came after "a brief revisit"; m'okay). Her explanation of her utter distrust in Epig seems a bit frugal, certainly in comparison with Spacedaisy's. She looks exactly as suspicious for not voting or saying anything about Mata until after her lynch as TH has profiled me to be. "Not feeling it" for FZ. (although she reasoned for that, in her case) or Mata (didn't, here) and giving a throw-away vote for one of their "agressors" doesn't inspire good things, in case either of them will be revealed as part of Team Light. I'd say she would be the most important baddie candidate of these three and people should look into her. Would consider a vote for her.

Have to leave like literally in the next 5 minutes. If I actually get reception in the train, I'll vote as close to the poll as I'll be able to (Bass or BR). In case I miss it, I accept any punishment from MP. :noble:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:If Mata is Misa I'll leave you alone Rico. If she's Rem I'm gunning hard for you.
What yet again. If L had genuine BTSC with her and made a read afterwards, she cannot be a Shinigami!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:If Mata is Misa I'll leave you alone Rico. If she's Rem I'm gunning hard for you.
What yet again. If L had genuine BTSC with her and made a read afterwards, she cannot be a Shinigami!
And if that's true I'll lay off you, like I said.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:I think Bass' last post looks like a baddie who feels like we're going to be disappointed in him, so he's saying he didn't mean what we thought he meant. So I think we should probably vote for him this day.
To be honest I got the same exact vibe from Bass' post. Juliets what did you think of it?
Yes, me too. I will likely vote him today because of that but I'll keep my options open for awhile.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Gonna be one of those days huh. Only about 2 hours left to vote and we're waiting on 13 players to place them.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Gonna be one of those days huh. Only about 2 hours left to vote and we're waiting on 13 players to place them.
This is why I like it when MP just modkills no voters.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Gonna be one of those days huh. Only about 2 hours left to vote and we're waiting on 13 players to place them.
This is why I like it when MP just modkills no voters.
It would defeat the purpose of the new Participation Scoring system. Otherwise, I would tend to agree.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

I'm voting llama. I also kind of want to vote Epi, and that was the direction I was leaning, but now I'm not. For now. I think a llama lynch will be more interesting.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

Whoah, wait a minute guys. WHy is everyone voting for me? This is a mistake. I have had an extremely busy day, but I promised I would read Black Rock before voting, so I am going to do that now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

boo wrote:I'm voting llama. I also kind of want to vote Epi, and that was the direction I was leaning, but now I'm not. For now. I think a llama lynch will be more interesting.
Wait why are you voting for llama? I think llama is L, and I don't think we should lynch him today.

Although I guess the detectives might want that, since Mello and Near gain their power right after L is lynched.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I'm voting boo. He hasn't seemed interested in a llama vote until now and this just reinforces my previous points that he is bad.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
boo wrote:I'm voting llama. I also kind of want to vote Epi, and that was the direction I was leaning, but now I'm not. For now. I think a llama lynch will be more interesting.
Wait why are you voting for llama? I think llama is L, and I don't think we should lynch him today.

Although I guess the detectives might want that, since Mello and Near gain their power right after L is lynched.
Why did you vote for me then?

Finished reading Black Rock. 136 posts, very little contribution. She flips too easily, She fought me on Snowman, and then flipped to supporting me for no reason. I could be persuaded to vote for her today, but it looks like I will have to strategically save myself instead, which is no fun.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Why did you vote for me then?

Finished reading Black Rock. 136 posts, very little contribution. She flips too easily, She fought me on Snowman, and then flipped to supporting me for no reason. I could be persuaded to vote for her today, but it looks like I will have to strategically save myself instead, which is no fun.
I thought you were Higuchi when I first saw your reaction today. Then after pressuring TH, I realized I had made a grave error.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I think I've waited long enough and I'm voting Bass because of the reasons I outlined this morning and his response to them.
*vote bass*
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't get boo's vote. It seems based on "revelations" he had... based on the TH-Llama banter? Didn't develop on any of these revelations after. I think he's stuck at reading FZ as Light and Epig and Higuchi and not being able to lynch either. I'm pinged by this a lot.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Tuc grr znk euazn ul Ktmrgtj gxk ut loxk, Gtj yorqkt jgrrogtik ot znk cgxjxuhk roky: Tuc znxobk znk gxsuaxkxy, gtj nutuax'y znuamnz Xkomty yurkre ot znk hxkgyz ul kbkxe sgt: Znke ykrr znk vgyzaxk tuc zu hae znk nuxyk,

Lurrucotm znk soxxux ul grr Inxoyzogt qotmy, Cozn cotmkj nkkry, gy Ktmroyn Skxiaxoky. Lux tuc yozy Kdvkizgzout ot znk gox, Gtj nojky g ycuxj lxus norzy atzu znk vuotz Cozn ixucty osvkxogr, ixucty gtj iuxutkzy,

Vxusoykj zu Ngxxe gtj noy lurruckxy. Znk Lxktin, gjboykj he muuj otzkrromktik Ul znoy suyz jxkgjlar vxkvgxgzout, Yngqk ot znkox lkgx gtj cozn vgrk vuroie Ykkq zu jobkxz znk Ktmroyn vaxvuyky. U Ktmrgtj! sujkr zu zne otcgxj mxkgztkyy,

Roqk rozzrk huje cozn g somnze nkgxz, Cngz somnzyz znua ju, zngz nutuax cuarj znkk ju, Ckxk grr zne inorjxkt qotj gtj tgzaxgr! Haz ykk zne lgarz! Lxgtik ngzn ot znkk luatj uaz G tkyz ul nurruc huyusy, cnoin nk lorry

Cozn zxkginkxuay ixucty; gtj znxkk iuxxavzkj skt, Utk, Xoingxj Kgxr ul Igshxojmk, gtj znk ykiutj, Nktxe Ruxj Yixuuv ul Sgyngs, gtj znk znoxj, Yox Znusgy Mxke, qtomnz, ul Tuxznashkxrgtj, Ngbk, lux znk morz ul Lxgtik,—U maorz otjkkj!

Iutloxs'j iutyvoxgie cozn lkgxlar Lxgtik; Gtj he znkox ngtjy znoy mxgik ul qotmy sayz jok,Ol nkrr gtj zxkgyut nurj znkox vxusoyky, Kxk nk zgqk ynov lux Lxgtik, gtj ot Yuazngsvzut. Rotmkx euax vgzoktik ut; gtj ck'rr jomkyz

Znk ghayk ul joyzgtik; luxik g vrge: Znk yas oy vgoj; znk zxgozuxy gxk gmxkkj; Znk qotm oy ykz lxus Rutjut; gtj znk yiktk Oy tuc zxgtyvuxzkj, mktzrky, zu Yuazngsvzut; Znkxk oy znk vrgenuayk

tuc, znkxk sayz eua yoz: Gtj znktik zu Lxgtik yngrr ck iutbke eua yglk, Gtj hxotm eua hgiq, ingxsotm znk tgxxuc ykgy Zu mobk eua mktzrk vgyy; lux, ol ck sge, Ck'rr tuz ullktj utk yzusgin cozn uax vrge.

Haz, zorr znk qotm iusk luxzn, gtj tuz zorr znkt,
Atzu Yuazngsvzut ju ck ynolz uax yiktk.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epig as*

linki: da fuq
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What does Southampton have to do with this?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

This has to be one of those codes. Google translate got me nowhere. But why all of a sudden toward the end of the day?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Think he wants to vote for Tuc he mentioned him twice.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

Henry V, Act 2.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boo has seemed on the ball all game, but his vote for me makes no sense. I think it must be a power play. He must think he has the votes to take me down. I hope he does not. I urge other people not to spread their votes out, but vote for boo.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'd prefer to vote BR, but don't think spreading is good at all. Didn't like how boo gunned for bea, but I put it down as personal distrust after she was killed.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epi what are you talking about?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'd prefer to vote BR, but don't think spreading is good at all. Didn't like how boo gunned for bea, but I put it down as personal distrust after she was killed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:Tuc grr znk euazn ul Ktmrgtj gxk ut loxk, Gtj yorqkt jgrrogtik ot znk cgxjxuhk roky: Tuc znxobk znk gxsuaxkxy, gtj nutuax'y znuamnz Xkomty yurkre ot znk hxkgyz ul kbkxe sgt: Znke ykrr znk vgyzaxk tuc zu hae znk nuxyk,

Lurrucotm znk soxxux ul grr Inxoyzogt qotmy, Cozn cotmkj nkkry, gy Ktmroyn Skxiaxoky. Lux tuc yozy Kdvkizgzout ot znk gox, Gtj nojky g ycuxj lxus norzy atzu znk vuotz Cozn ixucty osvkxogr, ixucty gtj iuxutkzy,

Vxusoykj zu Ngxxe gtj noy lurruckxy. Znk Lxktin, gjboykj he muuj otzkrromktik Ul znoy suyz jxkgjlar vxkvgxgzout, Yngqk ot znkox lkgx gtj cozn vgrk vuroie Ykkq zu jobkxz znk Ktmroyn vaxvuyky. U Ktmrgtj! sujkr zu zne otcgxj mxkgztkyy,

Roqk rozzrk huje cozn g somnze nkgxz, Cngz somnzyz znua ju, zngz nutuax cuarj znkk ju, Ckxk grr zne inorjxkt qotj gtj tgzaxgr! Haz ykk zne lgarz! Lxgtik ngzn ot znkk luatj uaz G tkyz ul nurruc huyusy, cnoin nk lorry

Cozn zxkginkxuay ixucty; gtj znxkk iuxxavzkj skt, Utk, Xoingxj Kgxr ul Igshxojmk, gtj znk ykiutj, Nktxe Ruxj Yixuuv ul Sgyngs, gtj znk znoxj, Yox Znusgy Mxke, qtomnz, ul Tuxznashkxrgtj, Ngbk, lux znk morz ul Lxgtik,—U maorz otjkkj!

Iutloxs'j iutyvoxgie cozn lkgxlar Lxgtik; Gtj he znkox ngtjy znoy mxgik ul qotmy sayz jok,Ol nkrr gtj zxkgyut nurj znkox vxusoyky, Kxk nk zgqk ynov lux Lxgtik, gtj ot Yuazngsvzut. Rotmkx euax vgzoktik ut; gtj ck'rr jomkyz

Znk ghayk ul joyzgtik; luxik g vrge: Znk yas oy vgoj; znk zxgozuxy gxk gmxkkj; Znk qotm oy ykz lxus Rutjut; gtj znk yiktk Oy tuc zxgtyvuxzkj, mktzrky, zu Yuazngsvzut; Znkxk oy znk vrgenuayk

tuc, znkxk sayz eua yoz: Gtj znktik zu Lxgtik yngrr ck iutbke eua yglk, Gtj hxotm eua hgiq, ingxsotm znk tgxxuc ykgy Zu mobk eua mktzrk vgyy; lux, ol ck sge, Ck'rr tuz ullktj utk yzusgin cozn uax vrge.

Haz, zorr znk qotm iusk luxzn, gtj tuz zorr znkt,
Atzu Yuazngsvzut ju ck ynolz uax yiktk.
Epignosis wrote:Henry V, Act 2.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Sorry for double. Thought I lost signal on first try.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I would rather vote for BR too, Rico, but I also don't want to die.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:I would rather vote for BR too, Rico, but I also don't want to die.
DH could make it three, but not sure about others.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I would rather vote for BR too, Rico, but I also don't want to die.
Despite your misguided beliefs about me, you can count on my vote to help save you.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Sounds like someone regrets not playing ball with me earlier :noble:

I think you should consider a vote for Bass, Llama, but I know you're not interested in my opinion.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

That, coming from you, if you're Ryuk, is the pinnacle of BS.

Return to “Previous Jobs”