Interrogation Room - alexa

Are you new to The Syndicate's mafia crime family? If so, introduce yourself here! For all Syndicateers, this is the place to get to know your fellow family members.

Moderator: Community Team

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 17

Re: Interrogation Room

Post by Zombarella »

Golden wrote:Zombs

You are a puzzle fiend, where did your puzzle love begin? What is your favourite kind of puzzle?

I love doing all kinds of puzzles and I always have. I remember really liking word searches in 2nd grade. Anymore I only have time to play along with the weekend puzzler on NPR. Number puzzles are my favorite.

What did MP do to convince you to play mafia?

He said, "you should try this game that Daisy and I play. It's called mafia." The first game I played was the Donner game which is close to my heart seeing as all of my ancestors were Mormon pioneers that crossed the plains in covered wagons and such. I'm even related to one of the people that was in the actual Donner party - Levina Murphy.

Ooooh bea had a good one... if you came to visit me in NZ - what would you want to do?

Buy a house and move it. New Zealand is so beautiful and I'm tired of U.S. politics. I'd like to try something new. Also I would want to eat some New Zealand food. Do you guys eat lots of lamb? I love lamb.

Do you have a favourite hat?

Not really. I wear a Santa hat sometimes at Christmas. It's a lame mom thing that I do to embarrass my kids.

You can go on a holiday for one week - where do you go?

MP's wedding of course! Or Disney World.

I'll probably come up with more later but I'm not as inventive as others.

PS - I would love to have btsc with you too. You seem like a kindred spirit. Also, this is completely random - I've always wanted to meet someone from Orem, Utah. It's like my favouritest place name except Essen, Germany. No idea why.

Orem, Utah is a weird name. I've always thought that. Sometimes I tell people I'm from Salt Lake City just to save time with explanations. Fun fact: when I was in geometry class in 9th grade my teacher taught us how to spell theorem = the orem.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

I meant "Buy a house and move in" not "move it"
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Spacedaisy »

LOL, that is an awesome embarrassing story!

I LOVE Koreanfood!!!!!! Can we go sometime, huh, can we can we? :p

all my math homework? Done! Oh wait.... I don't have any math homework. Where were you when I was in high school, huh?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 47

Post by Elohcin »

Zomberella12 wrote:@ Eloh - I just looked at your fb page for Little Miss Cakes. AMAZING! Those are so good!
Thanks Zomb. I enjoy doing it and It helps put food in our bellies :D
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by FZ. »

Hey Zomb :D

I'll start by saying it's really great having you on this site :nicenod: and your kids look really really cute!
I think I'm not repeating any questions, but if I am, feel free to ignore.

What is it about mafia that you like? Do you like the online version better, or the live one?
What would you do if you weren't an accountant?
What's your stance on classic economy issues?
What are the qualities you admire in people, and what can't you stand?
What kind of books do you like to read?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by zeek »

Who is your mafia nemesis?
What is your favourite zombie movie?
Showers or baths?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

FZ. wrote:Hey Zomb :D

Hi to you to! I really like playing with you.

I'll start by saying it's really great having you on this site :nicenod: and your kids look really really cute!

Thank you for thinking my kids are cute. :)

I think I'm not repeating any questions, but if I am, feel free to ignore.

What is it about mafia that you like? Do you like the online version better, or the live one?

I like solving puzzles and I also like tricking people. I like in person interaction better but it also hurts my feelings more. I like that online you can just leave if you want and then come back later.

What would you do if you weren't an accountant?

I have a high school math teaching certificate but I didn't really like teaching high school. Ever since I was a little kid I have thought it would be neat to be a medical examiner. Maybe that's weird, but I think it would be interesting.

What's your stance on classic economy issues?

I've written like six different answers to this question and they all ended up being too political. Bottom line - I think that government economic programs should be an investment into work programs and education.

I really like people who laugh and I'm uncomfortable around people who don't (super serious or super sad). I love people who want to talk about issues and don't like stay at home moms who want to talk about how hard/boring/amazing their life is. I like nice people and don't like mean people.

What kind of books do you like to read?

I recently read Sheryl Sandberg's book "Lean In" and really liked it. I like books with a point. I also like teen fiction and classic novels. I read cookbooks and my Economics text book a lot.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

zeek wrote:Who is your mafia nemesis?

Llama

What is your favourite zombie movie?

Walking Dead - I know it's not a movie but it is the best. World War Z was pretty good. It was especially funny that Peter Capaldi played a doctor working at the WHO before he was announced as the next Dr. Who.

Showers or baths?

Showers for sure. Baths are boring and gross.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Zombra! thank you so much for being so patient with all my questions!! Your family is beautiful and you ARE as adorable as I pictured you!!!

I really enjoyed everything you've shared with us!!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by zeek »

Who would you like BTSC with?

Who would like to kill? :feb:

Most desirable standard power?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

zeek wrote:Who would you like BTSC with?

I think BlackRock or LongCon. Those guys intrigue me.

Who would like to kill? :feb:

Whoever is trying to get me lynched. :ohyeah:

Most desirable standard power? IRL - Power to stop time or time travel. In Mafia - Power to stop time or time travel. Is that a standard power?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Yo how do I get next in line for interrogation
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 68

Post by fingersplints »

I would PM spacedaisy and let her know you are interested. Or wait until she sees this and puts you on the list :P
Gro-oo-ovy
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Zomberella12 wrote:
FZ. wrote:

I really like people who laugh and I'm uncomfortable around people who don't (super serious or super sad). I love people who want to talk about issues and don't like stay at home moms who want to talk about how hard/boring/amazing their life is. I like nice people and don't like mean people.
I'm a work at home, homeschooling mom with a hard, never boring, amazing life. Does that upset you? :|
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Elohcin wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
FZ. wrote:

I'm a work at home, homeschooling mom with a hard, never boring, amazing life. Does that upset you? :|
:haha: No. Of course not. I read what I wrote now and it sounds so mean! I homeschool my 13 year old. It's kinda fun. How to you like it?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Spacedaisy »

Next up in the Interrogation Room will be..........
Black Rock
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Which of your pets is your favorite and why?
Are you or LC stricter with the kids?
Are you allergic to anything other than sheep?
What is your proudest mafia moment?
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Golden »

What is your favourite mafia win?
Who copes with an untimely NK better - you or LC?
As a host, is there a particular power that you like so much you would always include it if possible?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

I have a lot of nemeses, it seems.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Sophie »

i wanna be interrogated too at some point. not this week im crazy busy. but would like eventually
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Black Rock »

fingersplints wrote:Which of your pets is your favorite and why? My favourite died this year. He was my quarter horse stallion and my third son. Out of my living, probably my papillon Hali.
Are you or LC stricter with the kids? Depending on the moment. Probably him but neither of us are strict.
Are you allergic to anything other than sheep? A lot of environmental allergies, it's fun during allergy season on the farm.
What is your proudest mafia moment? My most recent is winning Monopoly. That was a hard win. My earliest was Firefly, that was my first baddie win, I had mine before LC and he already had his :feb: reputation.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Golden wrote:What is your favourite mafia win? That would be Monopoly as well.
Who copes with an untimely NK better - you or LC? LC hands down, you should have seen the fit I pitched this afternoon.
As a host, is there a particular power that you like so much you would always include it if possible? The Hunger is a long time fav, my new fav is The Nesting Doll from recruitment 3, wait till you see what I did with that in recruitment 4 ;)
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Epignosis »

You are two creative forces. What is the conflict like between the two of you when you disagree on a creative decision?

How did you meet and know you wanted to be together?

Does Long Con scream "rabbit8, rabbit8" in bed?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:You are two creative forces. What is the conflict like between the two of you when you disagree on a creative decision? I constantly tell him no, then get him drunk and win.

How did you meet and know you wanted to be together? We had mutual friends, I lived about an hour and half from him so we talked a LOT on messenger (when messenger was cool) we agreed on a lot and found out we are the exact same. I then got him drunk and let him believe he seduced me. He later told me the clincher was V (my daughter) was such a great kid he knew I could make him good babies.

Does Long Con scream "rabbit8, rabbit8" in bed? Sometimes we use it as our safe word. :D
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Zombarella wrote:
:haha: No. Of course not. I read what I wrote now and it sounds so mean! I homeschool my 13 year old. It's kinda fun. How to you like it?
Love it! It can get stressful at times of course, but it is one of my biggest joys in life. And we are a part of an awesome homeschool group/co-op that we attend every Thursday morning. The kids get to do awesome projects, learn about Science and History in a "classroom" setting, have holiday parties and field trips, and if there are a few minutes left before time to go home they get to play games like Heads Up Seven Up and Simon Says which are fun things I remember from elementary school and I am glad that even though my kids are homeschooled, they get those experiences as well.

Black Rock! 1. How old/what gender are your kids and what is one amazing and unique thing about each? 2. Epi and I started out with a long distant relationship talking on AOL IM as well. :D How long have you and LC been married and how did he propose? 3. What's the best vacation you've ever taken and why?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Me and my wife did messenger too :D we were in different countries.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Epignosis »

Distance is the greatest birth control.

For some of us, anyway.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Elohcin wrote:
Zombarella wrote:
Love it! It can get stressful at times of course, but it is one of my biggest joys in life. And we are a part of an awesome homeschool group/co-op that we attend every Thursday morning. The kids get to do awesome projects, learn about Science and History in a "classroom" setting, have holiday parties and field trips, and if there are a few minutes left before time to go home they get to play games like Heads Up Seven Up and Simon Says which are fun things I remember from elementary school and I am glad that even though my kids are homeschooled, they get those experiences as well.

Black Rock! 1. How old/what gender are your kids and what is one amazing and unique thing about each? My daughter Victoria (V) is 16 - She is the most responsible 16 year old ever. She is an old soul and a breeze to raise. My oldest son James is 5 almost 6 - He is the kindest soul ever. My third child is Tyler he is 2 - We call him Monkers and he is a curious, hilarious, mischievous monkey. We never have laughed so hard. We call James my son and Tyler is LC's son. I love to say "YOUR son is up to trouble again"
2. Epi and I started out with a long distant relationship talking on AOL IM as well. :D How long have you and LC been married and how did he propose? We are almost married 7 years, he proposed when we went to Dominican for a friends wedding. They had gazebos all over the resort and when we went through one we always stopped and kissed. One night he asked me to take a walk away from the group and we went through a gazebo when I went to kiss him he got down on one knee. I was shaking so hard I almost forgot to answer.
3. What's the best vacation you've ever taken and why? That should be easy but it is hard. Hands down the Dominican trip rocked, we were with a bunch of friends, drank hard, and I got engaged. Our honeymoon was lots of fun. We went to Vegas and gambled. I also have made two trips to see LP friends, we went to DC and hung out with Freckles, LoRab and Diamond Dog were there, Jonly Bonly, Sawyer 540 and more. Sorry dropping a lot of old names that aren't around anymore. Also we went to New York and stayed with LoRab for the LOST finale. Frex and iDave were there, Chris, redshirtforever, danHM and Lent and others. We watched the finale on a New York rooftop with some of the greatest LP members. I just couldn't say one.
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

BR!!!! I will give this the attention it deserves as soon as I am done peeing in a cup! (Tmi - I'm sure!)
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

bea wrote:BR!!!! I will give this the attention it deserves as soon as I am done peeing in a cup! (Tmi - I'm sure!)

Drug test? :p
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

What is your favorite thing to cook?
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
What is the WORST vacation you have ever taken and why?
What's in your pockets atm?
Gro-oo-ovy
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

fingersplints wrote:What is your favorite thing to cook?
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
What is the WORST vacation you have ever taken and why?
What's in your pockets atm?

I love to cook... wow that's a hard one. If I had to pick one I would pick two one is a cook and one is a bake. Pizza and Cheesecake. They are both such blank canvases you can literally do anything with. Plus a cheesecake will get me out of any trouble with my husband.
I don't have any want to leave Canada, but if I wanted something different it would be a warm ass climate all year round. I can't stand winter.
I don't think I have one.
Hair elastic and one of Monkers Lightning McQueens
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Yea - every time you level up with this company you have to drug test. It obviously did not take me this long to do the peeing in a cup - it was more like that, a nap, work a shift, a nap and work another shift - now I have beer and I am here and happy! Yay! beer!!

So - questions:

What was the first thing you ever cooked for LC?
At what age did you start cooking?
What is it that you love about doing what you do? What do you find challenging about doing what you do?
How's the farm?
How's the catering?
If Diggz and I came to Canadaland to visit the Rock Con's what kind of cool stuff would we do?
What would you like to do if you came here to the desert? (Come for Christmas! Really. 4 years later and it's weird to me to see all the Christmas decorations and junk when it's like 70/80 out. Also - CHRISTMAS HOUSE!)
I know you love to cook, are you a healthy eater as well? Or are you a picky eater?
Is there anything you cook that you personally don't like to eat?
If you found yourself with a "free" day - no kids, no job, no hubby, no animals to care for - how would you *most* like to spend said free day?
Not really a question, but something I've always wanted to tell you and I can't remember if I have or not. Back when DIggz and I were first getting to know each other we were very worried about some of the dramaships we saw on LP. To the point where we didn't really talk a lot about the fact that we were becoming a couple for a while. The way you and LC are has together online was something we both very much admired and aspired to be like. So thank you for showing us that it could work out minus the drama when we needed that example to look to. :)
What is your favorite color?
If we locked all the Duchies in a room and left them in there till the last man was standing, who would be standing and why? (I had a field day watching JC trying to JC her way out of that question when I asked it on RM. I'm equally looking forward to your response for different reasons. :D)
Do you prefer to play baddie, civ, or indy?
What is your favorite thing about hosting? What is the most challenging part about hosting?
How's the kidders doing?
What is one completely self indulgent thing you would like but currently do not have? (LC - look at me doin' you a solid.) :p
What sorts of things do you get "giddy like a girl" about?
What did you want to be when you grew up at age 10? 15? 20? How does that compare to the life you find yourself in now?
What is something you've always wanted to learn to do, but haven't yet?
What would we be surprised to learn about you?
What do you hope someone asks you but probably won't?
Is man inherently good, evil, some combination of both or a blank slate?
What kind of music do you like to listen to?
what kind of books do you like to read?
Do you want some juice?
What sorts of movies do you like?
I just got a cast iron dutch oven that I have yet to break in. What do you recommend I make to initiate my new pot to the family that will really showcase why it's such an awesome cooking utensil?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Bea has been trying to pee in a cup for 24 hours and she is still stuck in there.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

noooo - golden! I told you - I peed - went home took a nap - closed my store - took another nap - opened my store and here I am. With beer. Sweet sweet beer. I think I love this beer more than anything else in the world right now. At least till Diggz gets home. :)
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I'm home from work and poured a rye and coke so I will get to those answers.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Well, I just lost it all. I spent so much time answering Bea's questions and I pushed preview and could not get it back. Gone. I will redo it tomorrow.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

bea wrote:Yea - every time you level up with this company you have to drug test. It obviously did not take me this long to do the peeing in a cup - it was more like that, a nap, work a shift, a nap and work another shift - now I have beer and I am here and happy! Yay! beer!!

So - questions:

What was the first thing you ever cooked for LC? Gosh, you know I don't remember.
At what age did you start cooking? My grandmother and mom both cooked professionally, so cooking has always been a life style. As soon as I could stir I guess? I was making my own pies and cookies by age of 8.
What is it that you love about doing what you do? What do you find challenging about doing what you do? I love cooking and I absolutely love doing a job right. When the people that hire us gush over the food I look like this guy. :noble: Our newest adventure is the food truck, this summer at several events people recognized us from a different event and told us they were so happy to see us because they knew they were going to have good food that day. :noble: What I find challenging is having your own business, I can't call in sick, I have to be on all of the time. No bad days for me.
How's the farm? Good, we made it through the winter hardly losing a bird at all. Everything is starting to turn to mud, spring is here. :)
How's the catering? Doing good, it's the time of year to focus on the food truck. I can't wait our first event will be Easter Sunday. I just finished a job for 80 tonight.
If Diggz and I came to Canadaland to visit the Rock Con's what kind of cool stuff would we do? We would drink a lot while playing games. We have a good assortment of board games and card games that we love to play while drinking... When Frex and iDave came to Canadaland we went to Niagara Falls, and Toronto. Frex rode a horse. These are all fun things.
What would you like to do if you came here to the desert? (Come for Christmas! Really. 4 years later and it's weird to me to see all the Christmas decorations and junk when it's like 70/80 out. Also - CHRISTMAS HOUSE!) If we came to you we would follow your lead. Never at Christmas though. I work catering jobs non-stop till about the 21st and then I have three days to make a perfect Christmas.
I know you love to cook, are you a healthy eater as well? Or are you a picky eater? I could eat more healthy, I have an addiction to the bad stuff, I'm also picky there are foods out there that are never entering my body.
Is there anything you cook that you personally don't like to eat? Anything Seafood. I use seafood in a lot of Hors D'oeuvres and have to get LC to test them for me.
If you found yourself with a "free" day - no kids, no job, no hubby, no animals to care for - how would you *most* like to spend said free day? So if I entered an alternate universe? Wow. I would lie in bed most of the day, watch movies that aren't animated and LC doesn't like. Then I would cook foods the rest of them complain about and eat it all (even leave the kitchen a mess) Then I would phone check in on kids, husband, animals and tell them I miss them all.
Not really a question, but something I've always wanted to tell you and I can't remember if I have or not. Back when DIggz and I were first getting to know each other we were very worried about some of the dramaships we saw on LP. To the point where we didn't really talk a lot about the fact that we were becoming a couple for a while. The way you and LC are has together online was something we both very much admired and aspired to be like. So thank you for showing us that it could work out minus the drama when we needed that example to look to. :) Thank you
What is your favorite color? Red always
If we locked all the Duchies in a room and left them in there till the last man was standing, who would be standing and why? (I had a field day watching JC trying to JC her way out of that question when I asked it on RM. I'm equally looking forward to your response for different reasons. :D) Once upon a time I would say appje. After Recruitment 3, Typhoony hands down. I can't imagine a recruitment game without both of them in it though and I doubt aapje would come back. Can you tell me your reasons?
Do you prefer to play baddie, civ, or indy? Civ, I like to be able to say I told you so when they lynch me as a civ
What is your favorite thing about hosting? What is the most challenging part about hosting? Watching my game unfold, I work really hard at putting it together. Interacting with my players as well. The challenging part is agreeing on roles with LC, we have some creative differences when we work together.
How's the kidders doing? Mostly fine, it's been two weeks of hell with the youngest two. Monky man is still sick and Jamesers is randomly falling asleep. Don't know what to make of that. V is still my perfect lady though.
What is one completely self indulgent thing you would like but currently do not have? (LC - look at me doin' you a solid.) :p Pearl earrings to match the necklace my mom bought me for Christmas. Does that count as self indulgent?
What sorts of things do you get "giddy like a girl" about? Rings/engagements. I like happy.
What did you want to be when you grew up at age 10? 15? 20? How does that compare to the life you find yourself in now? 10 - Rock Star (I can't sing), 15 - ECE teacher (loved little ones), 20 - Cook, going into the family business.
What is something you've always wanted to learn to do, but haven't yet? Ski, like on a hill. I am a summer person so I water ski but never done that winter ski thing.
What would we be surprised to learn about you? I'm not a very surprising person.
What do you hope someone asks you but probably won't? "If I gave you a million dollars could I borrow your husband for one night?" We've discussed it, we're both ok with it.
Is man inherently good, evil, some combination of both or a blank slate? I believe we are born a blank slate, our experiences are what makes us good or evil.
What kind of music do you like to listen to? Rock/alternative. I have a secret fancy to country though.
what kind of books do you like to read? Sci fi/fantasy. I'll read anything that is good and recommended to me. I should open up to more. I read a lot. My favourite series is Ender's Game. Since I met LC I have read a lot of graphic novels and they are awesome, especially the Sandman series.
Do you want some juice? No, I have rye
What sorts of movies do you like? I'm a movie slut, I'll watch anything. Put a superhero in it and we're golden.
I just got a cast iron dutch oven that I have yet to break in. What do you recommend I make to initiate my new pot to the family that will really showcase why it's such an awesome cooking utensil?Too hard, what do you like to eat?
I found my post in internet history so imagine this posted two night ago.
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Keys and I love going to Niagara Falls. (Not a far drive from Rochester when I am at home in NY) you guys should meet us there next time we go!
Gro-oo-ovy
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

We could totally do that. It's roughly a two and half hour drive for us, maybe three hours but it's not that bad at all.
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

1) Anything from you is better late than never!
2) Diggz has never been to niagra either. Its super fun! And there are some great resteraunts on the Candadaland side :) I really srrsly have to just plan an east coast like month long thing. He's never been to DC either and neither of us have been to NYC. That said, with no Lorab in NCY why go?
3) Your welcome. But seriously. You guys rock. So much. :)
4) The correct answer to the juice quesion is NO JUICE!:mad: ..... :p (I was trying to be cute.)
5) LC - GET THAT GAL SOME PEARL EARINGS! I KNOW WHEN HER BIRTHDAY IS TOO IF YOU NEED REMINDING. :P
6) I totally get that "I've been cooking since I was old enough to st By the time I was 10 ir." My family per say wasn't professional but we were a big Italian family so you know, they put the slavesimeankids to work early. My mom worked in the industry - but she was always more bartener/server/front of the house. It's still my stronger suit professionally as well. Cooking is just something I'm facinated with and love to do at home for loved ones. I could never do it like you do it. If you ever open a resteraunt though, call me. I will work for you like there's no tomorrow! I'm really good at the stuff I know too! :)
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

oh - and the duchies question - my reason for asking you was because I knew you had similar insite into all of them, but wouldn't be held back about worrying about the next time you went to IRC.

FWIW - my money is even still on aapje - mostly because I figure he's the one smart enough to step back and let tranq and typh take each other out. Recruitment was just weird because who'da thunk I'd have gotten tranq and typh and they mostly didn't try to take each other out. (OMG - tranq had the right of it though - he was all we have to kill DP and Mata. He wanted to re-kill typh. Said so - often - in chat. But we needed the vote manips. :sigh: ) Fredo will get his though. :noble:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

awe crap - third time's a charm - sorry - 4 beers in and its dinner time before bed - I'm sooo skatter brained these days. :(
the dutch oven - we like all sorts of food. I don't eat weird things - I'm good with seafood - chicken/beef/pork is awesome obviously- I'm cool with a really great vegitarian dish too - As far as "unusual" meats go - I am cool with veal and lamb. I mostly was looking for something that would showcase why the hubby should be happy we found that cast iron dutch oven for 30 dollars instead of 70 because it can cook THIS like THIS. - Ya know what I mean?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 74

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote: 2) Diggz has never been to niagra either. Its super fun! And there are some great resteraunts on the Candadaland side :) I really srrsly have to just plan an east coast like month long thing. He's never been to DC either and neither of us have been to NYC. That said, with no Lorab in NCY why go?
:pout:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

You are in the.city Propper? I thought you were in a different part of the state? Now I have a reason! :D
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

There is loads more to New York State then the city. :disappoint:
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 74

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:You are in the.city Propper? I thought you were in a different part of the state? Now I have a reason! :D
I am on Long Island. There are 4 counties on Long Island; the western 2 are Brooklyn & Queens. Then Nassau & Suffolk. I am on the Nassau/Suffolk line, 25 or so miles east of Queens. Manhattan is a 40 minute ride by train (local train, that stops every 1/2 mile or so).

So I am not in the city proper, but you have to drive through it to get to me, and Long Island is pretty much an extension of Queen & Brooklyn.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Oh -ok - see that makes sense. NYC just got like a bazzilion times more cool! :D East coast marathon diggz trip now includes NCY :D
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

BLACK ROCK

Who is the next player you plan to kill as a baddie? Choose wisely ;)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

BLACK ROCK -

Who is the next person you plan to kill as the civ ninja? Choose wisely. ;)

Return to “Welcome to the Family”