58%

Total votes: 12
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [DAY 7]

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm having a hard time believing the baddies would silence Elo. All their other silence targets have been active involved players. Doesn't really make sense for them to silence Elo IMO. Idk.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Bullzeye »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm having a hard time believing the baddies would silence Elo. All their other silence targets have been active involved players. Doesn't really make sense for them to silence Elo IMO. Idk.
This is the only thing that really makes me wonder about Elo. I reread her posts and didn't find her too shifty, maybe a little blendy but nothing really screamed baddie at me. But then she seems to be silenced, and I don't know why the baddies would seriously have done that, which makes me think it's fake. If it is, then I definitely suspect her...
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179

Post by Black Rock »

Bullzeye wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: My statement on hearing from someone who feels SVS is civ is still open though. Speak up peeps! I know there's a few of you out there!
It's mostly the blatant role hinting she's been doing tbh. I really don't see how people aren't picking it up. Not believing her is a choice, but it's not like you could accuse her of being subtle.

Exactly this, it's actually bothering me that they haven't seen this and haven't dropped it.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Dom »

Black Rock wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: My statement on hearing from someone who feels SVS is civ is still open though. Speak up peeps! I know there's a few of you out there!
It's mostly the blatant role hinting she's been doing tbh. I really don't see how people aren't picking it up. Not believing her is a choice, but it's not like you could accuse her of being subtle.

Exactly this, it's actually bothering me that they haven't seen this and haven't dropped it.
Am I dense? :flamed:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Either that are faking it. :srsnod:
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

are = are god damn I can't type today. :blush:
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

OMG :blush: OR it is OR
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I'm having a hard time believing the baddies would silence Elo. All their other silence targets have been active involved players. Doesn't really make sense for them to silence Elo IMO. Idk.
This is the only thing that really makes me wonder about Elo. I reread her posts and didn't find her too shifty, maybe a little blendy but nothing really screamed baddie at me. But then she seems to be silenced, and I don't know why the baddies would seriously have done that, which makes me think it's fake. If it is, then I definitely suspect her...
I have to agree with the silencing part of what you and Turnip Head are saying. She is a very odd choice to silence as she hasn't said anything to be worried about.

I have to unexpectedly leave the thread and won't be back before the lynch finishes. Given my lack of great suspects today I think the silencing is the best clue I have as to someone being bad. As I think I said before in this game I am not in the habit of voting silenced or cursed people who can't defend themselves but I don't know how Eloh can defend herself about being silenced that would make me change my mind. Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and vote for her and hope that we are thwarting the mafia's plan to keep her safe.

Elohcin
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

It is a weird choice, I don't see anyone else silenced though.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I have to vote now because I have a class at the gym. I'm voting for Elohcin. It makes no sense that the Mafia would silence her unless they were hiding her.
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

Y'all are giving up on me. I don't blame you. I have been crazy busy, not silenced. cakes, school, field trips, etc. Lynching me will not help the civs though.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm not sure what to make of any of this now! Elo might be telling the truth, but she might also have realised the plan failed and rushed in here to turn people away and maybe get some people to vote elsewhere at the last minute... I just can't figure this out!
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I think I'm sticking with an Elo vote just in case this is all some ridiculous plot that went wrong and Elo tried to do damage control. Not that it mattered anyway, she had already had too many votes to be saved.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 452

Post by S~V~S »

omg I am so not feeling :biggrin:

I think llama wants a big postacular thread,and I hope to help give it to him...later post nyquil :biggrin:
:biggrin:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Same here. The only problem is that I went back and re-read her. And while I don't feel really bad about her, I don't feel great either. The most baddie thing she's done is potential damage control. But idk...
Dom wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I think I'm just as dense as you, Dom. I had no idea she did that. Let me go back and see if I can find it before the lynch ends.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

well I voted elo too
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Same here. The only problem is that I went back and re-read her. And while I don't feel really bad about her, I don't feel great either. The most baddie thing she's done is potential damage control. But idk...
Dom wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I think I'm just as dense as you, Dom. I had no idea she did that. Let me go back and see if I can find it before the lynch ends.
Right after Splints died is what confirmed it for me, but there have been a few other things. Basically just reread her posts, I'm surprised so few people admit to having picked up on it.
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 294

Post by rabbit8 »

I don't know if this is a good sign or a bad sign........
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I decided to take off work tomorrow :biggrin:

Early to bed and hopefully I feel better tomorrow
:biggrin: :biggrin:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright. Read back on SVS and I must be a dunce of some kind. Because for some reason I'm not finding anything related to massive role-hinting. I'll try and look again later.

Don't feel great about it, but going for Elo today. I can't really think of anyone else who deserves my vote now, and I don't think I have the time to try and find any additional suspects right now.

Votes Elo
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Also, this day period was way, WAY too quiet. That is my biggest takeaway right now and it makes me feel even more uncomfortable about this lynch.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler Polls

Post by thellama73 »

Who is the worst killer?

Poll runs till Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:01:19 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Black Rock 2.0
No votes

Bullzeye
No votes

Canucklehead
No votes

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
rabbit8 (7), Dom (9), Long Con (10), Elohcin (11), juliets (12), Black Rock (13), Bullzeye (14), S~V~S (15), Bass_the_Clever (16), birdwithteeth11 (17)
59%

juliets
No votes

Long Con
No votes

rabbit8
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

Turnip Head
Vompatti (8)
6%

Vompatti
No votes

Adorable street urchins (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
thellama73 (1), Metalmarsh89 (2), fingersplints (3), MovingPictures07 (4), Epignosis (5), LizKeen (6)
35%

Total votes : 17
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

NIGHT 7
Elohcin has been lynched. She was Tim Waldo.
You have 24 hours to send in PMs and vote in the poll.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Re: Harry Stephen Keeler [NIGHT 7]

Well great. RIP Elo! :rip:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Damn, sorry for missing the vote guys. I thought it ended an hour later and I would have time to vote during my break at work. I probably would have voted Elo. Rest in peace Elo :(
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 234
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Well, that was an annoying curse, well done curser. "u u" was supposed to mean "uh uh" as in "no".

Sorry, Elohcin, but you are just on a list of people that could be baddies in my books. I have a shorter list of people I don't think are baddies.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LC, can you elaborate further or are you purposefully being vague?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I just feel like listing my lists would only paint targets on people.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RIP Elo :(

Reevaluation time, and if I never see * :biggrin: * again, I will be happy.

And that was a clever curse LC had.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 244
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP Eloh :rip:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:I just feel like listing my lists would only paint targets on people.
I look forward to your thoughts during day 8 then.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:I just feel like listing my lists would only paint targets on people.
Ok, but right now I don't have much. It's literally "these are the people that could be bad:". Your name is on that list because I don't have some good reason to believe you're not.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

After what happened to MM, if I come up with anything in my reread, I will talk about it during the night. Him saying what he said, about not wanting to share yet, then being NKed, it was a total :drums: moment.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
Ok, but right now I don't have much. It's literally "these are the people that could be bad:". Your name is on that list because I don't have some good reason to believe you're not.
I undetsand nwo:)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
*not sure if serious* :ponder:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Elohcin »

Where's Waldo?

In the grave. Bye Guys! Have fun!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:
*Not sure if channeling Vompatti* :omg:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

... or me ha ha ha

*Worlds WORST Typist, phone or not :) *
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

RIP Eloh...interesting.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

rabbit8 wrote:RIP Eloh...interesting.
Interesting Item?
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

No, but there was an item.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

rabbit8 wrote:No, but there was an item.
:scared:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 268

Post by Epignosis »

Once a peaceful man laid his old head down by a river :feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 369
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote::biggrin: What about them Mets?? :biggrin: Baseball season, my favorite time of year :biggrin:
Reds are 2-0. Woot! :omg:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Vompatti »

By the way, I could probably tell you if the three baddies are SVS, Turnip and Bass, but I won't because it might get me killed. :beer:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

^^ I am beginning to not doubt that tbh, Vomps.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:^^ I am beginning to not doubt that tbh, Vomps.
So you think Bass could be bad? How do you reconcile that with the fact that he and MM apparently switched roles?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:^^ I am beginning to not doubt that tbh, Vomps.
So you think Bass could be bad? How do you reconcile that with the fact that he and MM apparently switched roles?
I agree mostly with SVS and TH.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And you should agree with everything we say, as we are awesome :noble:

Return to “Previous Jobs”