The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 12)

Moderator: Community Team

Can Someone Finally Die?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Bass 2.0
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
DFaraday
20%
FZ.
33%
Long Con
No votes
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Sophie
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
I...Iiii...I'm Still Alive (Host, Mod, Nons)
47%

Total votes: 15
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 119

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 2)

Post by blindfaeth »

FZ. wrote:I need to go to sleep in a few minutes. At this point, it's between Sophie and Bass for me. I don't know if I agree with you Timmer, regarding Bass' response :ponder:

What do people think about Sophie?
I feel like her latest post was rather lacking in content for civ sophie. I'm not convinced enough to vote her yet, but I think there's a decent chance she is bad.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 353

Post by FZ. »

blindfaeth wrote:
FZ. wrote:I need to go to sleep in a few minutes. At this point, it's between Sophie and Bass for me. I don't know if I agree with you Timmer, regarding Bass' response :ponder:

I feel like her latest post was rather lacking in content for civ sophie. I'm not convinced enough to vote her yet, but I think there's a decent chance she is bad.
Thanks for answering. In light of the fact you were the one looking for people signalling to others, can you also say what you thought about Timmer's theory on Bass?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sophie is a darling. I would not vote for her today.

I think you all should vote for Bullzeye, or even Epignosis.

FZ. have you even mentioned Bass or Sophie before this post just now?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

timmer wrote:Where I'm at with this lynch:

I still am pinged by Roxy but won't vote for her while apparently silenced. Not this early in the game, anyway, if i had a rock solid case later on I would.

My ping on SVS is still there but she has handled today very well and thanks to either her honesty or solid abilities at being a lying FEB, I don't feel like I've much here to promote a vote.

I don't feel like bullz has really fixed my perception of him, so I may vote his way.

My other issue here is Bass. Bass seems to be cursed, having to say cheat in every post. As soon as people noticed that and mentioned it, he sort of disappeared. Here's my conspiracy theory: the role that seems to involve curses is Double Down (cursed playing cards). He is a New Rogue. Another New Rogue is Blacksmith who needs to find her teamies and gain btsc. Considering that Bass was in NO way a major poster in the game on Day 1, and is kind of a weird choice to be cursed, I feel like there is a decent chance that Bass is Double Down, cursed himself, and is using it as a shout out to Blacksmith. He basically posted a whole bunch of fluff posts to get the curse noticed, and then four hours later posted in the sockys thread but never actually tried to contribute to the game.

My vote will be for bullz or Bass, at this point.
Sorry I didn't see this post. I thought you were voting me for what I said about the six voters who didn't vote llama or epig. Also I don't post a lot so if I were cursed I think I would do what I had to do and then not post anymore. Call it cheating if you want. Also were does it say in double down's role say he can curse people bbecause I dont see it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Bass you mentioned the 6 outsider votes but I don't see you pursuing that lead any further with specific suspects. That's why it feels like you're just casting a wide net and letting other players do the dirty work.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by timmer »

Bass, it says he has cursed playing cards. I made a logical assumption.
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Voting Bass as I don't think I'm going to get another chance to check in before deadline.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

FZ. have you even mentioned Bass or Sophie before this post just now?
Apart from her being a darling, is there any other reason you think she's not bad?

And yes I have.
Sophie:
FZ. wrote:I'm going to sleep.

TH, to answer your question, I think that TImmer knew Eloh practically admitted that she didn't have BTSC. It did narrow the options of his roles, and Eloh was acting weird. Even though some expressed feeling she was being genuine, others didn't say much, or thought Epig was being genuine. I think he might have felt like he needed to do some "fixing" just in case and what better way to do so then saying how he himself would have thought Eloh was acting suspicious? Because if you admit it, it can't actually be true, right?

And to answer your question, Bullz, I'm thinking of voting him, but I still have another day to go, and I want to see what it will bring.
I'm also worried about Sophie. If I'm not wrong, she's barely posted anything of content in the last day. And no, I don't consider telling us she's drunk, content. It's like she's making sure to be seen and maybe even throw an on topic sentence here and there, but basically, nothing helpful...no offence.

linki: Thank you TH and Rabbit for your answers.
TH, I had a feeling you'd answer like that. That's why I get a feeling I can read Timmer better than I can other players here...but after the llama fiasco, I'm a lot more hesitant.
Rabbit, I'll be looking forward to reading that :D

NIght
With Bass, I said I thought TImmer suggested a good theory
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 174

Post by DharmaHelper »

Switching my vote to Bass, because I don't want to vote for myself or Roxy, and from what I have been reading/paying attention to I don't trust Bass.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:Switching my vote to Bass, because I don't want to vote for myself or Roxy, and from what I have been reading/paying attention to I don't trust Bass.
Why don't you trust him?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

FZ. wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:

Thanks for answering. In light of the fact you were the one looking for people signalling to others, can you also say what you thought about Timmer's theory on Bass?
I could see his theory being true. Though, bass posts so far and few between sometimes, I almost wonder how he noticed the repeated use of the word cheat. I almost wonder if he pointed it out because he's the one who cursed bass.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

blindfaeth wrote:
FZ. wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:

I could see his theory being true. Though, bass posts so far and few between sometimes, I almost wonder how he noticed the repeated use of the word cheat. I almost wonder if he pointed it out because he's the one who cursed bass.
That actually crossed my mind too. Curse Bass, wonder who would curse someone who barely says much? And then come up with the conclusion he did it to himself...and wallah, you have a scapegoat baddie. That's my hesitation
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

I'm going to call shenanigans though, where do these oddball left field lynches keep coming from? The majority of mentions for bass have been in like the last 30 mins.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Switching my vote to Bass, because I don't want to vote for myself or Roxy, and from what I have been reading/paying attention to I don't trust Bass.
Why don't you trust him?
He doesn't seem honest.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Why don't you trust him?
He doesn't seem honest.
Don't cheat me a good answer. What doesn't seem honest?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

FTR FZ/BF, I hadn't noticed the curse first. That was DH.
DharmaHelper wrote:Oh I get it, its a curse.
My siggie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 1)

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
There shouldn't be a difference between the people who voted for me and the people who voted for llama? Really? I have an additional piece of data that holds true for llama voters but not for people who voted for me.
This is an assumption. A reasonable assumption, but an assumption no less. We don't know that either detective voted you, it's possible they agreed with LC's position that the lynch was likely to be stopped regardless or maybe they thought Llama was safe.

Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DH was annoyed. He also expressed dissatisfaction with llama not refuting speculation. In a later post, DH said he would pull some quotes after his reread, but he did not do this. He spent the rest of the time making fun of me.
Well, that's certainly a well put lie.

I pulled a quote, as I promised I would. I didn't pull every single quote, but I didn't need to.
If you said you would pull quotes (plural), and you claimed you pulled a quote (singular), then what I said was not a lie.
All this post shows is that you know 2 is bigger than one. You said he didn't pull quotes, and the tone of your post implies you mean he didn't pull a single one. He pulled a quote. Technically he didn't pull quotes but he still made the effort when you claim he didn't. You misrepresented his post and actions.

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Thanks for doing my work for me there. So where in that is "OH MY GOD HE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT MONKEEEEEEYYYYYYYYS!" as someone's reason for voting?
I never said that anyone voted llama for that reason. I said that my reasoning was better than that one (i.e., better than people examining Day 0 jokes).
So you were saying your reasoning was better than a reason nobody had used? Was there a point to saying that?
Epignosis wrote:
But his accusation wasn't contrived and it wasn't witchcraft. Do you mean to tell me that, if thellama73 had not pointed his flashy finger at you, you would have still voted llama?
If he hadn't acted like the armchair psychologist trying to "analyze" me like I was lying on his couch, then perhaps I'd have voted for you instead. He said I claimed I always play my 'baddie game' because I 'want to be caught' and tried to bring in concepts of guilt as if anyone actually feels guilt over being a baddie. That's ridiculous and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:This is a fair point. It'd be a better point if all the baddies had btsc and we were looking at a clear save attempt, but it's still a good point.
So question for you: In this setup on Day 1, why would you vote for someone if someone is, as you say, "invested in keeping him alive?"
At the time I wasn't considering the nature of the baddies in this specific game and it just seemed ridiculous to me that BF would be defending Llama so hard. He's not even a detective, because I'm still alive, so it's still weird that he did get so defensive but I buy his explanation.
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: What do you have against adverbs? I don't deliberately use them. I don't type posts and consciously think "right, time for a pronoun now". I say words as they come into my head and put them into a logical structure so that a person with a reasonable grasp of English might make some sense of the message I wish to convey.
I know you don't deliberately use them. That's kind of the point. ;)
But what is this point? It doesn't seem very good. Are unintentional adverbs the tic of an evil mind? In that case I must be genuinely evil irl because I post the way I think.
Soneji wrote: So in this post and a good deal of ones after you just freak out over the possibility of being offed when no one has said anything regarding you being a target. You put on an act of being spiteful for things that only may happen and are entirely self-interested, even going as far as to not help the side you claim to be on.

This is the mother of all preemptive defenses.
No act. Hi, I'm Bullzeye. I'm a spiteful douche and sarcastic to the point that people think I hate them. Pleasure to meet you.

I genuinely thought I'd be NKed last night. It's not hard to see why. The freaking Flash himself wanted me dead and I helped get him lynched. If I were a detective and someone else were in my shoes, I'd totally want to NK them. Wouldn't you?

Soneji wrote:I just didn't generally think much of it at the time. With my SVS vote going nowhere and it being late in the phase, my vote had more power choosing between Epig and Llama based on who I had more suspicion on. I don't see what difference it would have made to say who I was voting for, with how close they were. Who would it have influenced that already didn't vote themselves, to change off/switch? Unvoting/changing votes is the norm on NF yes but when we vote its done in a post. Announcing my vote change in that late stage didn't really even cross my mind given the oddity of the poll throwing me off.
It probably wouldn't have influenced anyone, but when you change your vote without saying so it looks like you don't want anyone to notice. If you don't want someone to notice you, you're probably not a civ.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

People should definitely vote for me if they wish to lose yet another ally/friend/civ. I make no claims of having any grand power, but I don't feel the case on me is even half as strong as my opponents would have everyone else believe. Epi is certainly a strong candidate though.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Post by S~V~S »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Why don't you trust him?
He doesn't seem honest.
I would like the answer to this. He's fighting pretty hard not to be cheated ( :grin: ) which feels pretty civvie-ish to me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Why don't you trust him?
He doesn't seem honest.
Several of your responses have reminded me of your baddie game.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Bullzeye wrote: People should definitely vote for me if they wish to lose yet another ally/friend/civ. I make no claims of having any grand power, but I (EBWOP) am definitely a good asset to my civ friends and don't feel the case on me is even half as strong as my opponents would have everyone else believe. Epi is certainly a strong candidate though.
Lost some of that sentence somehow.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

blindfaeth wrote:I'm going to call shenanigans though, where do these oddball left field lynches keep coming from? The majority of mentions for bass have been in like the last 30 mins.
That might be true, but it's almost the end of the day, and with a lack of a good lynch candidate, there will be more gut voting than usual.

Damn, I need to make up my mind :sigh:

linki: DH, what's his baddie game?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

These are some pretty vague votes, tbh.

Yeah, FZ. I would like to see what he's talking about.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:I'm going to call shenanigans though, where do these oddball left field lynches keep coming from? The majority of mentions for bass have been in like the last 30 mins.
That might be true, but it's almost the end of the day, and with a lack of a good lynch candidate, there will be more gut voting than usual.

:huh:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:What do people think about Sophie?
I've played with her twice and hosted her once (off the top of my head). What she's doing here doesn't match Roger Rabbit (civilian) at all, but I don't feel like I could put much stock in that. Sophie is either drinking or voting (hopefully not at the same time), so I don't really have an opinion formed.
blindfaeth wrote:I like the recent posts from epi and feel a lot better about him. Epi, I know you're still digesting your findings, but gut feel-which of the llama voters are you not trusting?
Bullzeye. He always plays his "baddie game." He always gets defensive. Everything anybody says about him is met with ridicule and scorn. He is unique among the llama voters in that llama called him out first. Bullzeye's vote was reactionary, and I don't think he would have voted llama if llama had picked on someone else. He also claims he voted for him because you wanted to keep him around...how does that even make sense? Bullzeye can read. He knows the Mafia don't start with BTSC. So where was he going with that?

Addendum: I guess I'll find out. :llama:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DH, you give these generic answers: "I don't trust him", "he doesn't seem honest" and "some of his answers remind me of his baddie game". Come on, you can do better.
What is it about his answers that remind you his baddie game?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'd be okay with a bullz lynch, tbh. I'd say it has about as much chance of success as a Bass one. Any other candidate has a lower chance at this point, imo.
My siggie.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Look how many people tell me that Sophie isn't posting like her civvie style, yet no one is thinking of voting for her. I've never seen her play, but this seems weird to me. I guess I'm missing something
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm going to vote blindfaeth with Rabbit.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:DH, you give these generic answers: "I don't trust him", "he doesn't seem honest" and "some of his answers remind me of his baddie game". Come on, you can do better.
I'm making an effort to be polite because most of the vibe I'm getting in terms of his baddieness is coming from his last game as a baddie (Death Note) which was the worst mafia experience I've ever had and has probably soured me from playing mafia for a very long time, which has a lot to do with my own absence in this game.

But his first vote was exactly the suspicious "I agree with all this so Vote X" type of vote that I called him out on in Death Note, was correct in doing so, but got shut down on for rather underhanded reasons. This curse thing doesn't smell right, and I really can't shake the vibe I'm getting from his posts.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

If Sophie continues to not be very forthcoming with contributions, I'll agree with you guys. But she did say something about being busy, so I'm not personally ready to vote her yet.

Linki: interesting.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

That was re: LC's vote.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:

:huh:
Why the :huh: ? How is this like his baddie game?
Turnip Head wrote:Bass you mentioned the 6 outsider votes but I don't see you pursuing that lead any further with specific suspects. That's why it feels like you're just casting a wide net and letting other players do the dirty work.
Do you rally think that's so odd for Day 2?

I am not sure on Bullz, and I don't think BF is bad. I am not seeing the case on Bass, either. Especially the way this lynch is forming up, this feels awful, lol.

Linki ~ last time we lynched Sophie for being too quiet, she was just a busy civ. So maybe that's it.

Linki~ why, LC?
Linki~ Thank DH. At least I can understand that, although I am not sure I agree.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:DH, you give these generic answers: "I don't trust him", "he doesn't seem honest" and "some of his answers remind me of his baddie game". Come on, you can do better.
I'm making an effort to be polite because most of the vibe I'm getting in terms of his baddieness is coming from his last game as a baddie (Death Note) which was the worst mafia experience I've ever had and has probably soured me from playing mafia for a very long time, which has a lot to do with my own absence in this game.

But his first vote was exactly the suspicious "I agree with all this so Vote X" type of vote that I called him out on in Death Note, was correct in doing so, but got shut down on for rather underhanded reasons. This curse thing doesn't smell right, and I really can't shake the vibe I'm getting from his posts.
Thank you. I knew you could do better :p
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bass, if you did not have to worry about saving yourself, who would you vote for?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I need 2 replacements. I'll start asking around asap. Just got back from work and have to gve my grandmother a hand moving some stuff around.

Hour and a half left, btw...
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote: Bullzeye. He always plays his "baddie game." He always gets defensive. Everything anybody says about him is met with ridicule and scorn. He is unique among the llama voters in that llama called him out first. Bullzeye's vote was reactionary, and I don't think he would have voted llama if llama had picked on someone else. He also claims he voted for him because you wanted to keep him around...how does that even make sense? Bullzeye can read. He knows the Mafia don't start with BTSC. So where was he going with that?

Not everything is ridiculous. I'll happily admit (post game) if a case was good and won't call things stupid unless I think they are. Llama called me out saying I was doing things I always do and am therefore bad because reasons, and followed it up with the kind of psychology you see in TV cop shows that also think you can get a crisp HD picture out of a three pixel reflection on the edge of someone's kettle while hacking a computer by typing furiously on a keyboard. His case was simply NOT GOOD. I can read, thank you for giving me that credit, but I just didn't think BF was coming from a good place after he got defensive over me saying people take jokes too seriously.

Linki - voting for me is wrong. Since I'm not allowed to say what I think of the case, not allowed to explain my vote, and not allowed to defend myself without it being suspicious I'll just say don't vote for me unless you want yet another civ dead. At this rate I'm going to be voting for someone to save myself. I'd rather see Epi lynched personally.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Actually since an Epi lynch still looks possible I'll put my vote there for now and probably end up moving it no doubt.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
There shouldn't be a difference between the people who voted for me and the people who voted for llama? Really? I have an additional piece of data that holds true for llama voters but not for people who voted for me.
This is an assumption. A reasonable assumption, but an assumption no less. We don't know that either detective voted you, it's possible they agreed with LC's position that the lynch was likely to be stopped regardless or maybe they thought Llama was safe.
Okay Bullz. :)

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
DH was annoyed. He also expressed dissatisfaction with llama not refuting speculation. In a later post, DH said he would pull some quotes after his reread, but he did not do this. He spent the rest of the time making fun of me.
Well, that's certainly a well put lie.

I pulled a quote, as I promised I would. I didn't pull every single quote, but I didn't need to.
If you said you would pull quotes (plural), and you claimed you pulled a quote (singular), then what I said was not a lie.
All this post shows is that you know 2 is bigger than one. You said he didn't pull quotes, and the tone of your post implies you mean he didn't pull a single one. He pulled a quote. Technically he didn't pull quotes but he still made the effort when you claim he didn't. You misrepresented his post and actions.
I don't agree with you. DH didn't do what he said he was going to do to the letter. I am not misrepresenting him.

I am also not suspecting him. ;)
Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Thanks for doing my work for me there. So where in that is "OH MY GOD HE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT MONKEEEEEEYYYYYYYYS!" as someone's reason for voting?
I never said that anyone voted llama for that reason. I said that my reasoning was better than that one (i.e., better than people examining Day 0 jokes).
So you were saying your reasoning was better than a reason nobody had used? Was there a point to saying that?
Yes. Yes.
Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:But his accusation wasn't contrived and it wasn't witchcraft. Do you mean to tell me that, if thellama73 had not pointed his flashy finger at you, you would have still voted llama?
If he hadn't acted like the armchair psychologist trying to "analyze" me like I was lying on his couch, then perhaps I'd have voted for you instead. He said I claimed I always play my 'baddie game' because I 'want to be caught' and tried to bring in concepts of guilt as if anyone actually feels guilt over being a baddie. That's ridiculous and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Mafia is armchair psychology, dude.
Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:This is a fair point. It'd be a better point if all the baddies had btsc and we were looking at a clear save attempt, but it's still a good point.
So question for you: In this setup on Day 1, why would you vote for someone if someone is, as you say, "invested in keeping him alive?"
At the time I wasn't considering the nature of the baddies in this specific game and it just seemed ridiculous to me that BF would be defending Llama so hard. He's not even a detective, because I'm still alive, so it's still weird that he did get so defensive but I buy his explanation.
Okay, now who's making assumptions? XD
Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: What do you have against adverbs? I don't deliberately use them. I don't type posts and consciously think "right, time for a pronoun now". I say words as they come into my head and put them into a logical structure so that a person with a reasonable grasp of English might make some sense of the message I wish to convey.
I know you don't deliberately use them. That's kind of the point. ;)
But what is this point? It doesn't seem very good. Are unintentional adverbs the tic of an evil mind? In that case I must be genuinely evil irl because I post the way I think.
Armchair Linguistics. Image

I'm voting Bullzeye.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

S~V~S wrote:Bass, if you did not have to worry about saving yourself, who would you vote for?
Im not 100% sure I was thhinking about voting epi becuase he is a cheater. I thnk him play the percentage thing is him trying to look civ and it feels off to me.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 30

Post by AceofSpaces »

I voted for Blindfaeth I'm sorry I haven't been more active. It was a busy weekend for me. I'll be posting more as the week goes on.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Bullzeye. He always plays his "baddie game." He always gets defensive. Everything anybody says about him is met with ridicule and scorn. He is unique among the llama voters in that llama called him out first. Bullzeye's vote was reactionary, and I don't think he would have voted llama if llama had picked on someone else. He also claims he voted for him because you wanted to keep him around...how does that even make sense? Bullzeye can read. He knows the Mafia don't start with BTSC. So where was he going with that?

Not everything is ridiculous. I'll happily admit (post game) if a case was good and won't call things stupid unless I think they are. Llama called me out saying I was doing things I always do and am therefore bad because reasons, and followed it up with the kind of psychology you see in TV cop shows that also think you can get a crisp HD picture out of a three pixel reflection on the edge of someone's kettle while hacking a computer by typing furiously on a keyboard. His case was simply NOT GOOD. I can read, thank you for giving me that credit, but I just didn't think BF was coming from a good place after he got defensive over me saying people take jokes too seriously.

Linki - voting for me is wrong. Since I'm not allowed to say what I think of the case, not allowed to explain my vote, and not allowed to defend myself without it being suspicious I'll just say don't vote for me unless you want yet another civ dead. At this rate I'm going to be voting for someone to save myself. I'd rather see Epi lynched personally.
I haven't tested it statistically, but I'm willing to put money on the fact that baddies always think the reasons they get voted for are stupid and that their not really doing what people are accusing them of. That's why they're usually pissed off when caught, because they are convinced it was a load of crap, and think that if the civvies had caught them for real reasons, they would accept it. That didn't make me feel good
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Editing
FZ. wrote: I haven't tested it statistically, but I'm willing to put money on the fact that baddies always think the reasons they get voted for are stupid and that their not really doing what people are accusing them of. That's why they're usually pissed off when caught, because they are convinced it was a load of crap, and think that if the civvies had caught them for real reasons, they would accept it. That didn't make me feel good
they're
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:Editing
FZ. wrote: I haven't tested it statistically, but I'm willing to put money on the fact that baddies always think the reasons they get voted for are stupid and that their not really doing what people are accusing them of. That's why they're usually pissed off when caught, because they are convinced it was a load of crap, and think that if the civvies had caught them for real reasons, they would accept it. That didn't make me feel good
they're
:eye:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
It doesn't take a mind reader to see that BF wants me dead.
Sometimes you know you've screwed up. Sometimes you know that X will come back to haunt you if Y happens and sometimes someone just catches you out. I disagree that baddies always think the cases on them are a load of crap.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I said I was voting Epi then apparently didn't. I've corrected that now.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
It doesn't take a mind reader to see that BF wants me dead.
Sometimes you know you've screwed up. Sometimes you know that X will come back to haunt you if Y happens and sometimes someone just catches you out. I disagree that baddies always think the cases on them are a load of crap.
I'm not talking about when you do an obvious screw up. I'm talking about when you play the game and people just start going after you.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

FZ. wrote: I'm not talking about when you do an obvious screw up. I'm talking about when you play the game and people just start going after you.
I think anyone would be mad. In fact, I know it. I'm quite annoyed that I might be lynched as a civ day 2 because of a case that makes no sense. If anything I'm more annoyed than I would be if I were bad.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not feeling any of the B-Boy votes.

I am going to vote for Turnip Head. I think his reasons for voting Llama were weak, I think his reasons for voting Bass are weak, too. TH takes voting seriously, and puts lots of thought into his votes when he's a civ, even if he does not post every thought. Todays vote i can get, he is working, he's is playing the Champs game, he's stretched thin. But his Llama vote was weaker than I expect from TH, even for Day 1.

I don't expect him to get lynched, but I want him to know I'm paying attention :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
FZ. wrote: I'm not talking about when you do an obvious screw up. I'm talking about when you play the game and people just start going after you.
I think anyone would be mad. In fact, I know it. I'm quite annoyed that I might be lynched as a civ day 2 because of a case that makes no sense. If anything I'm more annoyed than I would be if I were bad.
Bullzeye wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: People should definitely vote for me if they wish to lose yet another ally/friend/civ. I make no claims of having any grand power, but I (EBWOP) am definitely a good asset to my civ friends and don't feel the case on me is even half as strong as my opponents would have everyone else believe. Epi is certainly a strong candidate though.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
What's wrong with you now? I'm going to laugh at you all if I do get lynched. None of you are close to being right. This reminds me of The Hobbit where you tried to string me up for being Smaug.

Return to “Previous Jobs”