71%

Total votes: 14
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Death and Taxes: An Economics Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Sloonei »

I have not played an open setup game in years and I usually ask The Thread what it thinks the possible setup could be at a certain point early in the game. I can't do that here :(
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 769
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:I have not played an open setup game in years and I usually ask The Thread what it thinks the possible setup could be at a certain point early in the game. I can't do that here :(
you should answer to DDLuffy's comments about you.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 358
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Death and Taxes: An Economics Mafia

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

sanmateo wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I'm curious too. This Day 0 has been fun, but it's hard to make reads on anyone when almost none of the posts are about the game. It's easier when everyone is accusing each other. I suppose that's what Day 1s are for.

Btw, I think it's very interesting how Jay started talking about making cases right after the second role was handed out. Which is interesting since the game was pretty much a blank state at that point. Though to be fair, he did say he had nothing at that point.

That could indicate an alignment change. If a player who has done nothing gets a new role and suddenly starts being proactive, it might mean a townie who became mafia, or vice-versa. Just a theory.
is there anything that a possible alignment change would say about jay right now tho? ftr i dont think he didnt become more proactive. he did say he was going to post some reads as day 0 ended but nothing happened afaict

for reference, here's the last time he was scum: https://rateyourmusic.com/board_message ... msg5765318 (jay, if you are scum this time please dont murk me on night 1. thx)
Not much, considering we don't know anyone's previous role. Like I said, I was mostly throwing a theory on the wall to see how people would react.

I just found the timing interesting. The host sent the new roles, and suddenly Jay was like "can I start playing seriously on day 0"?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 722
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:c'mon all y'all. make some posts, and feed this Day 1 with delicious new content. every new player making an appearance allows responses from the rest, and it's exponential growth of content. that's like an economics thing or something right?
:srsnod:

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: I do think it's weird that you tried to start a conversation by saying something you don't actually believe in.
What implications does "weird" have for you? Are you reading civilian, mafia, or neutral on Sloonei? Do you believe his explanation?
I think it's very likely that it's true, and that it could just be a different way of thinking. I've been wrong about players because I didn't agree with their way of hinking so I framed them as scum, when the truth was that they were just different from me.

But I also see the possibility of a scum slip. For example, he might have tried to start a conversation just to make it look like he's talking, and when someone (me) tried to question what he said, he backed down because he isn't really interested in discussing.
That's fair and logical. Thanks!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:until one of the hosts has responded to the queries regarding vote changes in the poll, i will refrain from making any vote in the poll. however, i would like to represent a "vote" in the thread in some manner before that declaration is made. votes are highly important to my Day 1 methods. just like before, if i italicize your username, know that i am voting for you in spirit if not necessarily the poll. i'll underline it too for good measure.

if the hosts declare that the poll vote may be changed then this will no longer be necessary.
Listen, foreigner. Your ways are strange here.
i'm going to build an embassy for my people in the coordinate center of your capital city
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:until one of the hosts has responded to the queries regarding vote changes in the poll, i will refrain from making any vote in the poll. however, i would like to represent a "vote" in the thread in some manner before that declaration is made. votes are highly important to my Day 1 methods. just like before, if i italicize your username, know that i am voting for you in spirit if not necessarily the poll. i'll underline it too for good measure.

if the hosts declare that the poll vote may be changed then this will no longer be necessary.
Listen, foreigner. Your ways are strange here.
i'm going to build an embassy for my people in the coordinate center of your capital city
:haha:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also listening to Skylarking thanks to Jay's 'singing'. :P

Just kidding, it's way better than my singing.

Anyway, it's an amazing album that I haven't listened to in WAY too long.
What Jay's singing? How did I miss that? :confused2:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: I do think it's weird that you tried to start a conversation by saying something you don't actually believe in.
What implications does "weird" have for you? Are you reading civilian, mafia, or neutral on Sloonei? Do you believe his explanation?
I think it's very likely that it's true, and that it could just be a different way of thinking. I've been wrong about players because I didn't agree with their way of hinking so I framed them as scum, when the truth was that they were just different from me.

But I also see the possibility of a scum slip. For example, he might have tried to start a conversation just to make it look like he's talking, and when someone (me) tried to question what he said, he backed down because he isn't really interested in discussing.
I had stated my "disinterest" in the idea in the initial post where I brought it up, to be fair. You don't seem committed to either side of the argument in this post. If you had to choose at this moment, which would you say is more likely? That I am just a townie with a different strategy, or a slippin' scummy?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sanmateo wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I'm curious too. This Day 0 has been fun, but it's hard to make reads on anyone when almost none of the posts are about the game. It's easier when everyone is accusing each other. I suppose that's what Day 1s are for.

Btw, I think it's very interesting how Jay started talking about making cases right after the second role was handed out. Which is interesting since the game was pretty much a blank state at that point. Though to be fair, he did say he had nothing at that point.

That could indicate an alignment change. If a player who has done nothing gets a new role and suddenly starts being proactive, it might mean a townie who became mafia, or vice-versa. Just a theory.
is there anything that a possible alignment change would say about jay right now tho? ftr i dont think he didnt become more proactive. he did say he was going to post some reads as day 0 ended but nothing happened afaict

for reference, here's the last time he was scum: https://rateyourmusic.com/board_message ... msg5765318 (jay, if you are scum this time please dont murk me on night 1. thx)
yo sanmateo, do you note any similarities between Me Now and Me Then?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sanmateo
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Post by sanmateo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:

sloonei's phrasing did caught my eye but it seems odd that you are going ahead and calling that a possible* scumslip when you just agreed with his method of "want[ing] to make people talk to see if can get someone knocked out of their confort zone"

*possibility of but still. safe-word, bad, scumtell
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Not much, considering we don't know anyone's previous role. Like I said, I was mostly throwing a theory on the wall to see how people would react.

I just found the timing interesting. The host sent the new roles, and suddenly Jay was like "can I start playing seriously on day 0"?
good thinking, can we post our previous roles or would that be game-breaking? do we even know if there was any alignment changes?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I had stated my "disinterest" in the idea in the initial post where I brought it up, to be fair. You don't seem committed to either side of the argument in this post. If you had to choose at this moment, which would you say is more likely? That I am just a townie with a different strategy, or a slippin' scummy?
Does the fact that DDL seems committed to neither side give you any feel for his alignment?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also listening to Skylarking thanks to Jay's 'singing'. :P

Just kidding, it's way better than my singing.

Anyway, it's an amazing album that I haven't listened to in WAY too long.
What Jay's singing? How did I miss that? :confused2:
if i am using this forum correctly, this here's a hyperlink to The Spot

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 83#p142744

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sanmateo wrote:good thinking, can we post our previous roles or would that be game-breaking? do we even know if there was any alignment changes?
I am not the hosts, but I think this would be considered rule breaking; if not, it would be bad form, since the game is open setup, and role claiming is a huge no no around here. Just an FYI.

I will definitely not be posting anything regarding my previous role PM and I think it would be a waste of time to even discuss them.
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
sanmateo wrote:

yo sanmateo, do you note any similarities between Me Now and Me Then?
not that i remember but i was doing the pm thing back then and i wasnt that involved with anything else happening.
i just remembered how INSANELY lucky u got by killing me in that game. poop
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

A townie with a different strategy. Scum usually doesn't slip that easily unless they're pretty bad.

@sanmateo: It's one thing to want to make people talk, but scum also wants to join conversations to avoid looking like they're hiding. The two things are equally possible.

And I like to call people scum. Defenses are a great way to get reactions.

This usually gets me in danger of being lynched on D1, though. :puppy:
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
sanmateo wrote:good thinking, can we post our previous roles or would that be game-breaking? do we even know if there was any alignment changes?
I am not the hosts, but I think this would be considered rule breaking; if not, it would be bad form, since the game is open setup, and role claiming is a huge no no around here. Just an FYI.

I will definitely not be posting anything regarding my previous role PM and I think it would be a waste of time to even discuss them.
oh i forgot for a second u dont do roleclaiming here, sorry
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Does the fact that DDL seems committed to neither side give you any feel for his alignment?
Not yet. I am committed to neither side of this observation. I see it as equally possible for this to be the behavior of a townie still gathering his thoughts or a scum who's unwilling to make any open commitments this early in the thread.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sanmateo wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

oh i forgot for a second u dont do roleclaiming here, sorry
Don't sweat it! :)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyone in the know:

Is it typical for Epignosis to be aware of and introduced to a game (as seen in his initial new-role post) but distinctly quiet while others carry on discussion?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Anyone in the know:

Is it typical for Epignosis to be aware of and introduced to a game (as seen in his initial new-role post) but distinctly quiet while others carry on discussion?
Sometimes. Epi can be active as hell, but during Day 1, I've seen him sit back and watch for a bit before pouncing on someone with an observation.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:And I like to call people scum. Defenses are a great way to get reactions.
you've not called anyone scum. in fact, you've made assertions of scumminess but in each case offered a caveat to relieve the pressure inherent to those assertions.

ergo, you're scum. :)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epi is certainly almost never a low poster, that's for sure. He's very opinionated.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:And I like to call people scum. Defenses are a great way to get reactions.
you've not called anyone scum. in fact, you've made assertions of scumminess but in each case offered a caveat to relieve the pressure inherent to those assertions.

You willing to back this assertion up with a vote?
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

A townie with a different strategy. Scum usually doesn't slip that easily unless they're pretty bad.

@sanmateo: It's one thing to want to make people talk, but scum also wants to join conversations to avoid looking like they're hiding. The two things are equally possible.

And I like to call people scum. Defenses are a great way to get reactions.

This usually gets me in danger of being lynched on D1, though. :puppy:
i think townies (except for new-ish players) are most likely to assert whatever their thoughts may be more directly while scum tries to gauge the reactions of others before going after a player. and you have been very tentative in your posts, thats what i was referring to.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

You willing to back this assertion up with a vote?
i can certainly offer a spiritual vote. Dragon D. Luffy

but if my poll vote is final, no i am not willing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

is it possible to see the poll results before having submitted a vote? i see the "view results" button, but i don't wanna click it if it cancels my ability to vote -- it would on an RYM poll.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:is it possible to see the poll results before having submitted a vote? i see the "view results" button, but i don't wanna click it if it cancels my ability to vote -- it would on an RYM poll.
Stop being a coward! :feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:is it possible to see the poll results before having submitted a vote? i see the "view results" button, but i don't wanna click it if it cancels my ability to vote -- it would on an RYM poll.
It does not cancel your ability to vote; you can click it as many times as you want.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
You have cast exactly zero votes in the poll yourself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
please share any thought whatsoever that has passed through your mind as you've read the posts in this game since Russ declared the start of Day 1. ideally the thought you share should be ABOUT these posts though -- i understand the mind wanders.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
It does not cancel your ability to vote; you can click it as many times as you want.
good to know, thanks.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

No problem.

And duly noted re: DDL, I'm waiting to commit either way on him (or anyone else for that matter) for the time being, since I'm not yet convinced there's reason to believe he's a baddie.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Thing is, I don't think any of the active players are scum right now. If I had to vote right now, I'd vote for one of the inactive ones. I only see small possibilities. So I explore them since I don't have anything better. But I don't want to directly call people scum on something that is only a small possibility, at the risk of saying something stupid. When I see someone that looks more scummy than not to me, i'll point it out.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Committing to slight civilian read on DDL. I believe him.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Thing is, I don't think any of the active players are scum right now. If I had to vote right now, I'd vote for one of the inactive ones. I only see small possibilities. So I explore them since I don't have anything better. But I don't want to directly call people scum on something that is only a small possibility, at the risk of saying something stupid. When I see someone that looks more scummy than not to me, i'll point it out.
Would you feel better about voting for a player who's not posted yet than you would voting for one of us who's been active in the early going? Why/why not?
And when you say you "don't think any of the active players are scum right now", does that mean you have no scum reads yet, or that you are reading us all as town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

i can sympathize at least. and i think one of the most effective means of playing Day 1 is to get town reads more than scum reads. but since we're currently stuck with a small core of players doing all the talking, i am going to challenge you with a question:

if just one among those you've communicated with directly in this game already is scum, who is it most likely to be?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I know that sounds contradictory to my last post, but was waiting to hear his response, and I feel like someone needs to start having SOME opinion on someone else. So I said it. Considering a vote for DDL less than everyone else at the moment.
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Committing to slight civilian read on DDL. I believe him.
why tho?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Committing to slight civilian read on DDL. I believe him.
can you describe what is motivating your slight trust? i don't necessarily disagree. but for you to make this post requires that some point he made or emotion he conveyed resonated with you in a meaningful way. please point to it if you can.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

i have to take note that Epignosis is active lurking right now. he is aware of the game, seemingly following the game, and contributing nothing to it. at face value and independent of meta (which i cannot know beyond MP's descriptions), i find that suspicious.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I've been unwilling to commit to an opinion on him all throughout thus far, though many of his posts have been logical and easy for me to relate to, but his most recent response:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: you've not called anyone scum. in fact, you've made assertions of scumminess but in each case offered a caveat to relieve the pressure inherent to those assertions.

Reads genuine to me. It's something I've felt many times before as well as faked, and the wording here does not seem fabricated. I could very well be wrong. But I'm throwing it out there.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:i have to take note that Epignosis is active lurking right now. he is aware of the game, seemingly following the game, and contributing nothing to it. at face value and independent of meta (which i cannot know beyond MP's descriptions), i find that suspicious.
Who is more suspicious to you at the moment, Epi or DDL?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:i have to take note that Epignosis is active lurking right now. he is aware of the game, seemingly following the game, and contributing nothing to it. at face value and independent of meta (which i cannot know beyond MP's descriptions), i find that suspicious.
Epi. i don't really find DDL especially suspicious. he has made himself available to be pressured and responded to it in a neutral or better way. i don't take immediate issue with his commentary.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Would you feel better about voting for a player who's not posted yet than you would voting for one of us who's been active in the early going? Why/why not?
And when you say you "don't think any of the active players are scum right now", does that mean you have no scum reads yet, or that you are reading us all as town?
I think you all (you, MP, and Jay and some other guy whose name I forgot) look like town. In other words, I also have no scumreads.

Thus, if I had to vote now, I'd vote for some of the others, despite the fact I have nearly zero data on any of them. It's a matter of probability, really.

Thank god I don't have to vote now, so I hope the others come and talk so I get more vote candidates.
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

why are you willing to go out on a limb and say everyone here so far is town? because you did mention you thought sloonei could've scum-slipped. so you did point something out but now you're not gonna do that anymore because people mentioned it was suss.

has sloonei done anything to change your mind on what you said was a possibility?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

You people are posting faster than my internet can load your posts. :suspish:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I think you all (you, MP, and Jay and some other guy whose name I forgot) look like town. In other words, I also have no scumreads.

Thus, if I had to vote now, I'd vote for some of the others, despite the fact I have nearly zero data on any of them. It's a matter of probability, really.

Thank god I don't have to vote now, so I hope the others come and talk so I get more vote candidates.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

the game is still very young, so i understand many people simply haven't gotten here to play yet. that's cool. i do hope many of them come soon though before i go to sleep. i love to engage players directly on Day 1 with live communication.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Why do you feel comfortable enough to say that we're all town reads?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epi. i don't really find DDL especially suspicious. he has made himself available to be pressured and responded to it in a neutral or better way. i don't take immediate issue with his commentary.
Fair enough. I have no opinion on Epi at the moment.

I think if DDL is mafia right now, he's playing a really risky game and is convincingly lying to me, so I'll echo your sentiment there. I do find it curious since you seemed to respond to his earlier post with a phantom vote.

If you want Epi to respond, where's the phantom vote? :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:

Why do you feel comfortable enough to say that we're all town reads?
Since when does "look like town" equate to a town read?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”