Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER VI]

Post by Young Lady »

Ruth, then. Hopefully what she did on Day 3 will turn out to be true and she distanced herself from Uzziah all along otherwise.

linki, I wanted to pull Jacob's quotes on Uzziah, but I changed my mind
Supervisor
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 243

Post by NurseWilgy »

Yeah, I'm not a Heathen, but Ruth is. A little confused about what Laz has against me.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

And Ruth just voted Absalom. She can't possibly have been silenced, right??
Supervisor
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Ned Flanders »

Well if what I understand what is going on, I have a better shot at a save with a vote for Absalom.
Assault
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Jack Shephard »

@Belsh: Because you realized they weren't at all damning? That I was just being honest, and may have inadvertently worded it in a way that was easily misinterpreted :/
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153

Post by dodo »

Jacob wrote:How did I pull a "No U"??? :confused:
You said I was civvie a few days ago, bud. :)

You were leaning civvie, mixed now? Leaning bad now? "Interesting quotes"?
Why? What is interesting about them? Have you any thoughts of your own? Did you even read the exchange between Isaac and myself?
Mordecai wrote:Out and about, got through the thread a bit last night and then fell asleep. Havent been home since like 6am. Unless I manage to get home with enough time to tear through all 43 pages, I may place my vote on Rachel.
Why?
This is ridiculous!
Also, why are you catching up on all 43 pages????
Rebecca wrote:Ruth was the 6th vote for Uzziah when Jeph had 3, and also suspected Uzziah throughout.

Save one baddie by sacrificing a teammate is not the most optimal situation for a team, but it happens.

It looks like Jeph tried to push Samuel with 3 votes on Uzziah already, and that may have backfired when other votes were cast for Jeph himself.

However, he has 0 votes at the moment. And in lieu of that, I feel most comfortable about casting a 2nd vote on Rachel, most likely to be his and/or Uzzy's teammate who had to vote to sacrifice him.
....why?
A lot of my voters have been drive by.
Deborah wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Deborah wrote:
Lazarus wrote:I think Pilate read my mind.
Had you meant to reply to his post?
Yeah
Well what was your reply?
....Deborah...wtf
Balaam wrote:
Belshazzar wrote:
Balaam wrote:
Lot wrote:All I can say is that if noone else got any more votes from now I can only assume Absalom would be lynched.
If Laz is Simon, then I think his vote would be worth 5 today, potentially making it 6 votes for Abs atm.
Was there really any need to state that so openly?
The foreplay is getting old. The only people who probably wouldn't have that figured out by now are Bathsheba, Judah, and Deborah.
You have jumped like seven sharks.
Jacob wrote:I feel pretty equally ambivalent/very slightly positive about both Absalom and Ruth and don't really want to vote for either of them, so I'm voting Rachel.
LOL
Conveninet.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Belshazzar wrote:And Ruth just voted Absalom. She can't possibly have been silenced, right??
Not unless the baddies can silence regardless of Night Phase. She made a post on Day 5. Night 5 was skipped, so... :shrug:
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

i realize I am not contributing here, I'm really very sorry and if you all choose to eventually lynch me because of it, that is entirely understandable, but I am voting for Ruth as it seems the right place for a vote today based on what little I know.
To be recycled
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Gunther »

Yeah that doesn't seem right. Going with Ruth.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

...Uzziah was also the silencer, was he nt?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

No not silenced again, just ridiculously busy, posting from a restaurant restroom lol.
Assault
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Rachel wrote:You have jumped like seven sharks.
I prefer to keep them behind me.

:shark:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Yes of course I read your exchange Rachel, I commented on it. And yes I've been flippy-floppy with regards to you, so what? I'm having trouble reading you and sometimes I change my mind, does that make me baddie mcbadderson?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Who said I was silenced? I voted so my vote would go thru if I got trapped in
Ink it is.
Assault
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Jacob wrote:@Belsh: Because you realized they weren't at all damning? That I was just being honest, and may have inadvertently worded it in a way that was easily misinterpreted :/
Not really. I'd redact Uzziah from your trust list, but that Day 3 quote still bothers me and no matter the ambivalence on Uzziah, he was never really a "mild suspect", according to your criteria.

linki: strong efforts there, Sam and Bath :disappoint:

linki: no, Rachel, he imprisoned, meaning no post and no vote
Supervisor
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Jacob wrote:Yes of course I read your exchange Rachel, I commented on it. And yes I've been flippy-floppy with regards to you, so what? I'm having trouble reading you and sometimes I change my mind, does that make me baddie mcbadderson?
Convenient that you flip to voting me once I state I am suspicious of you. :)
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Ruth wrote:Who said I was silenced? I voted so my vote would go thru if I got trapped in
Ink it is.
Nobody said. We assumed.
Supervisor
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Belshazzar wrote:
Jacob wrote:@Belsh: Because you realized they weren't at all damning? That I was just being honest, and may have inadvertently worded it in a way that was easily misinterpreted :/
Not really. I'd redact Uzziah from your trust list, but that Day 3 quote still bothers me and no matter the ambivalence on Uzziah, he was never really a "mild suspect", according to your criteria.

linki: strong efforts there, Sam and Bath :disappoint:

linki: no, Rachel, he imprisoned, meaning no post and no vote
Right. :fist:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I don't know, I guess for some people Uzziah was a strong suspect from the beginning, but I remember "root"gate and that seemed weak, and if there were more reasons to suspect him in the subsequent couple days I missed them. :shrug:
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

That's silly, there was no night.
Assault
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Man I really hope you guys are right about Ruth. :scared:
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Ruth wrote:That's silly, there was no night.
Actually, sorry, someone asssumed, then others (including me) said that's not possible, because of that.
Supervisor
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Jacob wrote:I don't know, I guess for some people Uzziah was a strong suspect from the beginning, but I remember "root"gate and that seemed weak, and if there were more reasons to suspect him in the subsequent couple days I missed them. :shrug:
What the hell are you talking about?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Jacob wrote:I don't know, I guess for some people Uzziah was a strong suspect from the beginning, but I remember "root"gate and that seemed weak, and if there were more reasons to suspect him in the subsequent couple days I missed them. :shrug:
Ughhh :suspish:

Every reason for which he was suspected proved to be true. Except for an unusual "scum-read" post, he did nothing else except be suspicious and play his rootgate and Job-bash cards.
Supervisor
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Let's see, that's Jonah's 2nd missed vote, Malchus's 4th, and Judah's 5th. Not chastising Jonah. Malchus & Judah though? :wall:
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

The upsetting thing is, my days are numbered if Lazarus keeps voting for me. He has declared his intention to keep voting for me until I am dead, no one will lynch him now because he has hinted at being a civ, and the baddies will not kill him because they want to waste a lynch on me. I don't see a way out of this. :(

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Rachel wrote:
Jacob wrote:Yes of course I read your exchange Rachel, I commented on it. And yes I've been flippy-floppy with regards to you, so what? I'm having trouble reading you and sometimes I change my mind, does that make me baddie mcbadderson?

Huh? I have been considering you for this entire day. I've gotten some mixed vibes as I said, but they're bad enough to warrant a vote that's not going to end in you being lynched anyway, it's more of a prod. I said once a few days ago that I thought you could be civvie but ever since I've felt weirder about you.

linki: okay, sure, I believe you. Sorry I was so inattentive to this game in the first few days. My bad. I was busy and overwhelmed by all the discussion and missed some stuff. I'm paying more attention now.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Chuck »

i cut it too close, i'm sorry.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Absalom wrote:The upsetting thing is, my days are numbered if Lazarus keeps voting for me. He has declared his intention to keep voting for me until I am dead, no one will lynch him now because he has hinted at being a civ, and the baddies will not kill him because they want to waste a lynch on me. I don't see a way out of this. :(
Absalom, I wouldn't be so sure.
I'd actually be very open to a Lazarus lynch.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Balaam wrote:Let's see, that's Jonah's 2nd missed vote, Malchus's 4th, and Judah's 5th. Not chastising Jonah. Malchus & Judah though? :wall:
Didn't Judah vote for you once? Day 4 or so? That would make it only his 4th (small consolation :P )
Supervisor
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Jacob wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Huh? I have been considering you for this entire day. I've gotten some mixed vibes as I said, but they're bad enough to warrant a vote that's not going to end in you being lynched anyway, it's more of a prod. I said once a few days ago that I thought you could be civvie but ever since I've felt weirder about you.

linki: okay, sure, I believe you. Sorry I was so inattentive to this game in the first few days. My bad. I was busy and overwhelmed by all the discussion and missed some stuff. I'm paying more attention now.
You're paying attention as soon as your name's brought up.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Re: Biblical Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is wicked among you?

Poll ended at Tue May 19, 2015 10:40 pm

Absalom
Pilate (7), Lazarus (16), Ruth (21)
12%

Balaam
No votes

Bathsheba
No votes

Belshazzar
No votes

Deborah
No votes

Esther
No votes

Isaac
No votes

Jacob
Jonathan (17), Deborah (18)
8%

Jephthah
No votes

Jonah
No votes

Jonathan
No votes

Judah
No votes

Lazarus
No votes

Lot
No votes

Malchus
No votes

Mordecai
No votes

Pilate
Esther (11), Rahab (15)
8%

Rachel
Isaac (4), Rebecca (13), Mordecai (14), Jacob (20)
16%

Rahab
No votes

Rebecca
No votes

Ruth
Absalom (5), Stephen (6), Lot (9), Jephthah (12), Rachel (19), Balaam (22), Belshazzar (23), Samuel (24), Bathsheba (25)
36%

Samuel
No votes

Stephen
No votes

Uzziah (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), MovingPictures07 (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), DharmaHelper (8), Bass_the_Clever (10)
20%

Total votes : 25
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Belshazzar wrote:
Balaam wrote:Let's see, that's Jonah's 2nd missed vote, Malchus's 4th, and Judah's 5th. Not chastising Jonah. Malchus & Judah though? :wall:
Didn't Judah vote for you once? Day 4 or so? That would make it only his 4th (small consolation :P )
That was his only vote all game. 5th miss. :srsnod:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Epignosis »

First Mafioso
Chapter VI
1 After the stoning of Uzziah, who was also called Herod Antipas, there was a feast to celebrate. 2 And it came to pass that Ruth was tempting the men of the festivities into adultery. 3 For she loved wine too much, and tempted men to love wine, and in their drunkenness they fornicated. 4 After the feast, the father of one of the men found them lying in a tent without clothes. 5 He called a curse upon them, and gathered his neighbors to take the harlot to the city gate and stone her. 6 As they were stoning her, she cried out, “I am a foreign queen.” 7 But the people of Sin-d’kaht were unmoved and put her to death. 8 Because of the rumors that this woman had men thereabout seeking revenge, the city posted guards. 9 And the guards saw to it that there would be no blood shed before the next day.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER VII]

Oh hell yes! Nice work folks. :clap: I think Day 6 should help us find another one of these Heathens.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Rachel (or anyone), do you have reason not to believe that Laz is Simon? It seems believeable since he's been consistently voting for the same person and I don't know that anyone else has been doing this, but it is weird that he seems to be using it against someone who barely anyone else suspects (if he is Simon he doesn't have BTSC, and is presumably just going off a gut feeling unless he got info somehow). But also the real Simon could be dead already? Idk

linki: My name's been brought up before. But now that I'm around more to defend myself, I will. I don't want to waste a lynch when we should keep trying to get consecutive baddie lynches.

LInki: Oh whoa does that mean Jezebel?? Sweet! Let's have another productive lynch while we can!
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Out of curiosity, I noticed I just passed Paul in post count. Took me six days and four nights. :haha:

YES!
Supervisor
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Hell yeah!
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Boom. Called it.

ImageImageImage
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Snapshot »

Good job everyone!

And now, I have a lot of reading back to do. I think we can find another heathen. I already have one in mind, but I'm not going to name names until I've done my read back, since I want to make sure I'm on solid ground.
Reporting
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Awesome! Thanks to those of you who voted for her!
dunya
Turnip Head
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Let's lynch Jacob.

4 posts containing anything about Ruth. 4 posts in six chapters. All of them the previous Day.
"Case on Ruth is intriguing."
"Ruth is unlikely to be Uzziah's teammate because she hunted him consistently."
"Feeling ambivalent about Ruth, don't feel like voting her."
"Hope you're right about Ruth"
Supervisor
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Belshazzar wrote:Let's lynch Jacob.

4 posts containing anything about Ruth. 4 posts in six chapters. All of them the previous Day.
Careful, he might start suspecting you and almost get you lynched! :puppy:
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

I think the Absalom and Me voters are potential suspects.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

If you actually read them, this progression makes perfect sense. I was intrigued by the Ruth suspicion, so I read back through her posts. I thought it was odd that she switched to the mary vote day 3 to prevent a tie with Uzziah, but otherwise she had been voting Uzziah a few times and kept bringing him up, so I thought it unlikely for her to be his teammate, unless she was going for the long drawn-out distancing risk which she apparently was. But that was enough to make me doubtful enough not to vote for her, and to be a bit wary of the bandwagon. I'm sorry that everything I honestly think and say in this game looks bad to you, but you will be sorely disappointed if you lynch me because I have hinted multiple times, my role strongly increases civvie chances.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Jacob wrote:

If you actually read them, this progression makes perfect sense. I was intrigued by the Ruth suspicion, so I read back through her posts. I thought it was odd that she switched to the mary vote day 3 to prevent a tie with Uzziah, but otherwise she had been voting Uzziah a few times and kept bringing him up, so I thought it unlikely for her to be his teammate, unless she was going for the long drawn-out distancing risk which she apparently was. But that was enough to make me doubtful enough not to vote for her, and to be a bit wary of the bandwagon. I'm sorry that everything I honestly think and say in this game looks bad to you, but you will be sorely disappointed if you lynch me because I have hinted multiple times, my role strongly increases civvie chances.
Distancing was her way out.
You acting doubtful of that is your way out.
Supervisor
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Too bad this is a sock game -- anyone who knew who I was and has played a few games with me would know that this happens to me as a civvie way too often :( I say things that end up being damning but totally made sense at the time I said them. I'm just always in the wrong place at the wrong time -- maybe my sock should have been Job instead :p
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I encourage people to read my posts WITHOUT presupposing that I am bad. I think you are all putting a spin on everything I say, and sure I don't have the cleanest voting record or consistency of opinions, but I have been nothing but honest in each of my posts. Try going in without that bias and see me for the unfortunately very frustrated civvie that I am. Also look for my very subtle hints :nicenod:
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

But on other non-Jacob news:

Right now I don't think Lazarus is wicked rather than the kind of player most of us have in mind, but I'd prefer to see him make at least a more consistent case rather than come each day only to empower himself some more. I think it's the right way, if his vote also expresses 100% conviction in Absalom being bad.

I honestly can't stand Bathsheba's ways anymore and I just have to vent a bit about it. Civ or not, it was a lucky wagon for her today, but still a wagon and it's all she's been doing this game.
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Also, @Host: what happens if there'll be no "seventh Night", as far as Elijah is concerned? Does it take effect anyway?
Supervisor

Return to “Previous Jobs”