Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 79

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER I]

Post by Gunther »

I'm surprised it's so quiet for such an important discussion. Lot, I finally get the whole picture now about Lazarus. I think your voice is important and needs to be heard and I am not at all ambivalent about voting for someone that helps you avoid a lynch. I understand the push for Ruth and would normally agree with it but this is a special situation if I'm reading it right, so it's not that I think absalom is wrong, just maybe wrong for the moment.

What does everyone else think? Where is everyone?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Snapshot »

Absalom wrote:
Lot wrote: @absalom - how do we know?
My point exactly.
No... MY point exactly.

That's why I don't want to lynch Ruth right now. And what, she can't wait? If she is heathen and nothing to do with death, she can't keep until tomorrow? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she goes away by herself. If she is still here tomorrow, I'd be on board with going for it then, but I wouldn't be surprised to see that we were playing straight into Death's hands voting for her today.
Reporting
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 243

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lot wrote:
Absalom wrote:
My point exactly.
No... MY point exactly.

That's why I don't want to lynch Ruth right now. And what, she can't wait? If she is heathen and nothing to do with death, she can't keep until tomorrow? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she goes away by herself. If she is still here tomorrow, I'd be on board with going for it then, but I wouldn't be surprised to see that we were playing straight into Death's hands voting for her today.
Why do you think lynching her tomorrow will be consequence-free?
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 65

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER X]

Post by Rachel Green »

Bathsheba wrote:
Absalom wrote:
What do people make of Esther's top suspects being the people with the best voting records all game? Nefarious, or just not paying attention?
Before I answer the question I would like to know what Esther has to say: Esther how do you explain that your top suspects are the people with the best voting records all game?
I suspected Pilate a lot. And I actually did a breakdown of his voting record earlier on (I don't remember what day exactly). But I explained each vote and why I thought he was bad b/c of his votes and posts.

Who else do you see me suspecting with "good" voting records?

Also, Bathsheba, how do you explain your quiet behavior. You have less than one full page of in topic quotes. You've barely participated this game. And now you are going to come out of hiding and start asking questions? :eye: You've actually been in the back of my mind for a while now. I've mentioned you once or twice as suspicious but I haven't developed any case on you b/c you leave us with almost nothing to dissect. You asking me about my suspicions of people has reminded me that you are in this game. Why are you all of a sudden speaking up?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this sounds fake:
Isaac wrote:Yeaaah. I'm with you there Absalom.
He was agreeing with Absalom that we should vote for Ruth but then he doesn't vote.
Lot wrote:
I think Ruth is probably Heathen, I just think she either a) won't die and we will waste another day or b) one or more civilians will die instead. We are messing with DEATH here.
Isn't it normal practice that when people are rezzed they cannot be killed or lynch fro a whole phase?
Absalom wrote:
I don't think Lot is a Heathen. I think Lazarus would have been NKed if Lot were a Heathen. But he wanted to protect Belshazzar and now he wants to protect Ruth, both of which are irrational in my opinion. It's very strange.
"Very strange." So what do you take from it?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Esther wrote:
Also, Bathsheba, how do you explain your quiet behavior. You have less than one full page of in topic quotes. You've barely participated this game. And now you are going to come out of hiding and start asking questions? :eye: You've actually been in the back of my mind for a while now. I've mentioned you once or twice as suspicious but I haven't developed any case on you b/c you leave us with almost nothing to dissect. You asking me about my suspicions of people has reminded me that you are in this game. Why are you all of a sudden speaking up?
Bathsheba wrote:Lot, I have been skimming the game to see if i could figure out who is behind the socks. Then, Epi asked me to sub in so I did. (I asked his permission to tell that I am a sub.)

There are chunks of info I will be missing because when I was skimming I sometimes skipped over things. Like for example, I see you have Lazarus at the top of your list. The last time I can remember reading about Lazarus people seemed to think he was the one who got more votes as time went on (a civ role). What happened to that suspicion? Also, regarding Isaac, can you just give me a brief reason why you think he deserves to be at the top of your suspicions? I will read both he and Lazarus but if you would tell me those two things it would help me out.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Esther wrote: Well, this sounds fake:
He was agreeing with Absalom that we should vote for Ruth but then he doesn't vote.
Lot wrote:
I think Ruth is probably Heathen, I just think she either a) won't die and we will waste another day or b) one or more civilians will die instead. We are messing with DEATH here.
Isn't it normal practice that when people are rezzed they cannot be killed or lynch fro a whole phase?
Absalom wrote:
I don't think Lot is a Heathen. I think Lazarus would have been NKed if Lot were a Heathen. But he wanted to protect Belshazzar and now he wants to protect Ruth, both of which are irrational in my opinion. It's very strange.
"Very strange." So what do you take from it?
I haven't voted either, and I think Ruth is a Heathen.

I think Lot is on the level, so I don't make anything of it other than a tendency to overthink and reject the simplest solutions to a problem.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

When the host decrees that a person cannot be lynched due to a rez or a substitution, they don't put them on the poll. Ruth is on the poll.

ImageImageImage
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Absalom wrote:
Lot wrote:
Absalom wrote:
My point exactly.
No... MY point exactly.

Why do you think lynching her tomorrow will be consequence-free?
I don't think lynching her today will be consequence free. There is a big difference. I don't even know that she will still be around tomorrow to lynch, if Death's plot fails she might just vanish again. I THINK SHE IS A DECOY, SET UP BY BELSHAZZAR, TO GET HIMSELF MORE POWER/BACK INTO THE GAME.

Belshazzar is friggin DEATH! I don't trust that he just died and went quietly into the night. What would you do with him if you were designing this game? Have you designed games? All I'm saying is, I know how I would design him.

But, as I've said - whatever. You have this idea that I am 'overthinking'.

You can't give any reason for voting Ruth other than 'she is heathen'. you don't have any reason why she must die today. You just want to lynch Ruth because you want things the way you want them. What's the urgency? I don't know why you wouldn't think and play it safe.
Reporting
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lot wrote: You can't give any reason for voting Ruth other than 'she is heathen'. you don't have any reason why she must die today. You just want to lynch Ruth because you want things the way you want them. What's the urgency? I don't know why you wouldn't think and play it safe.
I don't consider leaving known Heathens alive to murder us, and lynching other people who might be civs, playing it safe. What;s the urgency? What;s the urgency to remove that black widow spider from your house?

Remember that Ruth still has a night power she can use. It might be the same as it used to be, which is not ideal for the poor prophets, or it might have been changed or enhanced. I'm not eager to find out.

ImageImageImage
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

OK - do whatever... I told you that ages ago. If you have no inclination to change your mind, stop playing a game with me. I don't have any energy to be fighting you in the thread.

I'll be back after the lynch, I can't be bothered being back before then.
Reporting
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lot wrote:OK - do whatever... I told you that ages ago. If you have no inclination to change your mind, stop playing a game with me. I don't have any energy to be fighting you in the thread.

I'll be back after the lynch, I can't be bothered being back before then.
I'm not playing a game with you, I'm making my case for what I believe to be the best course of action to you, and the thread as a whole.

How is it helpful to attack me for being unwilling to change my mind, when you are equally unwilling to change yours?

ImageImageImage
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Jack Shephard »

Phew, guys, calm down a little. You both make legitimate points, and I for one am kind of caught in the middle of your tug-of-war and am not really sure what to do today. Like Absalom I think it is important to get rid of Ruth, but like Lot I fear she may be a trap and there might be consequences. And I'm reasonably convinced that Isaac has to go. Idk I think both Absalom and Lot have good intentions but they're thinking from two extremes and I think it's valuable to consider both sides of the argument here. It may seem like trying to lynch Ruth is too obvious, but having her around definitely isn't helping us either.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I'm not thinking from an extreme. I'm very open to any outcome that nets us a baddie.

I am trying to argue in favour of thinking things through and taking care. This is not an extreme. This is common sense. Believing Ruth could be a trap is having an open mind, not a closed one. I'm not determined that I'm right, I just think it would be safer to lose Ruth for a day. If we catch a heathen today as well (and it appears with Judas now in the mix there are three to find) then there is literally no downside.
Reporting
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I didn't mean extreme in a bad sense, just that your approach is sort of polar opposite from Absalom's. Again, I think you are both being very reasonable and I am having trouble weighing both sides of the coin. On the one hand Absalom is right in wanting to make sure we absolutely get rid of a baddie, and Ruth is basically confirmed. On the other hand, we're reasonably confident (though not 100%) that Isaac is heathen, and lynching him is less likely to have dire consequences than lynching Ruth. On the other other hand, keeping Ruth around may have just as many or more dire consequences as lynching her.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Oh, Balaam, sorry I also forgot - RIP. I was sorry to see you go, dude. :( Even though scrolling through your rainbows was really annoying. :p
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Ned Flanders »

You guys are fun :)

RIP Balaam. I hope you do, but really, who other than Death can say?

I don't know Belshazzars win condition, but I presume Belshazzar does; I would think he acted as he did for a reason :)

This isn't the first weirdness regarding the dead you have seen. Isaac v. Mordecai was not the first lynch where a deadie has had a vote that counted. Either you all have not been paying attention or you have been allowing yourself to be distracted with one bad lynch after another. I am sure that one of you is going to say, "She is just saying that", and you know what? That could be true. They might also say, "Why would she say anything and tip deaths hand?". Well, at this point, it does not much matter, does it? Lynching Death was a mistake :feb:

It won't be the last weirdness you see either. The Army of the Dead has no interest in the needs of its former compatriots of the living. Lynch me, and I will die. But you can't keep lynching us every day. If you see a riddle, you should solve it, not just throw a knife at it :) Feel free to throw that knife, I am the hand maiden of Death. What is there for me to fear?

My guess (and it IS a guess; as I said, I have no knowledge of Belshazzars win cons. Just some mechanics and my part in them) is that Death could play for either side when alive. But the instrument of his death set that in stone. The NK is the instrument of the Heathen; the stoning is the instrument of the good people of Sin-d’kaht, the weapon of the Righteous.

Have a good day. I will see you at the Stoning Field.
Assault
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Paul Stevens »

Lot wrote:I didn't push at all against Mordecai. I did push hard against Isaac because I caught him in a boldfaced lie - something most people didn't bother to read. I just find this game too tiring right now. It's pointless being in the thread because neither my words nor my vote have value.
So what did I lie about again? Maybe if you stop yelling at everyone and pulling your hair out like a crazy person, we would take you more seriously.

For the record I went ahead and voted because I will not be around for the rest of the day and may not be back tomorrow, either. If people start agreeing with Lot that we should not lynch Ruth today (which after her post ^ I'm afraid to see what happens), then just go back to who we were suspecting the previous day. i.e. Rahab, me, etc.
Esther wrote:Well, this sounds fake:
How is this fake? I voted for Ruth right away... Did you bother checking?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Dear Living Players,

While I'm still getting used to being dead, I've found it isn't all bad. The accommodations are actually quite nice, though I think red paint on the walls is a poor choice. It's not a very soothing color for eternal rest.

While I was being ushered to this place, I learned we aren't the only ones here. Apparently we're in a big apartment building, because I saw signs for two other groups in the lobby. I only caught a quick glance- something about flashers and an economics convention. Weird but to each his own I suppose.

Reuniting with some of the people I voted for was interesting. Boy- if looks could kill a second time! :faint:

The music selection around here is a tad limited, but I've found a few gems worth listening to, like this one:

That's it for now. A few of us are going to watch a baseball game on TV. It's a re-run from yesterday but at least it's something to do. Can't say I'm a big Cincinnati fan but it's the only thing that's on.

-Balaam
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Elohcin »

Did Epi take my idea of making a chatzy for all the dead players in a game? :workit:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

I miss you, Balaam. :(

ImageImageImage
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

Thoughts:

My gut reaction to the rezz was Absalom's: Lynch Ruth. Duh. Obviously. This is the simplest course of action. I am still leaning this way because I like simple. But.

There have been shenanigans with death in this game. There are zombie voters who appear to have clout in lynches. I am legit creeped out by this and what "Ruth" might be (actual evil Ruth? Zombie clone with consequences? Other vile trick being performed by Death?) since I started thinking about it. Lot has been convincing before (hell, he drew me to see the baddiness in Isaac, which I'm still not shaking), and hey, anything's possible in an Epi game. And through the almighty power of the Lord, of course. I suppose it's a course of whether I want to take a risk of other crazy death shit and vote the (most likely) baddie, or take a risk the other way and possibly lynch a civ in speculation. I also suppose I've just repeated exactly the sentiments of this thread now. Go me.

Also, not that I feel particularly strongly about it, but I was thinking about it on the way home from work: Bathsheba has had an unusual "replacement" situation if she was indeed replaced. She's still up on the poll, and there was no host announcement of her replacement, which is generally the norm. I thought it was weird when Esther asked her where she'd been when Bathsheba had just explained it, but then I considered that slim possibility that Bathsheba 2.0 could be Bathsheba 1.0 sneaking her way back into the game. However, her writing voice and demeanor seem to have changed fairly dramatically from Bathsheba 1.0, so I'm probably overspeculating and freaking myself out with conspiracy theories. Just something I was thinking about, I guess, since I had kinda thrown my weird feelings about Samson's creepy zombie vote aside and it actually turned into something (beneficial, but unusual nonetheless) :shrug: Regardless, I dig the more talkative and speculative Bathsheba, so welcome!
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

I'm not going to let a fear of the unknown interfere. Ruth is bad, so I am voting Ruth.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Rahab, just a little more on my subbing in. Epi had intended to keep subs a secret - I mean how would you know since its the real name is behind a sockpuppet. We talked about my case and he agreed that it would be too odd for me to suddenly pop in "after 7 days of saying nothing and not voting" (it may have been more than 7). So, he agreed I could tell everyone i was a sub. There is someone else who is a sub and it was discovered because his style was different than the first iteration (I think it was Isaac but not certain). Epi didn't announce that sub either, you guys just figured it out on your own.

I'm really torn today on who to vote but like Absalom I feel Lot is on the level and I don't want him to die because Lazarus accumulates enough votes to kill him. Therefore I'm thinking I'm going to vote for the person with the most votes which I think will be Ruth or Isaac. I'm a little wary of Ruth for the reasons you guys have given - what is she really? What were Belsh's win conditions? Is Belsh Ruth and has something else up her sleeve like taking the life of someone who votes for her? I read and re-read the death post looking for clues but every time I came out thinking this is Ruth we're dealing with but some extra powers. I can't find any concrete evidence either way.

Ruth also said she needed time today (mafia day) to convince us she wasn't bad but the last thing she said was something like "see you at the stoning". I'm going to take that to mean she doesn't have any defense for this situation.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I may as well take over from Balaam on the technicolour list front, so here is where we are at:

DAY 1 RESULTS:

1. SAMUEL (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. SAMUEL (Samson)<---voter = civvie
3. LOT (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. UZZIAH (Pilate)
5. REBECCA (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. PAUL (Martha)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BARNABAS (Stephen)
8. UZZIAH (Job) <---voter = civvie
9. SAMSON (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. SAMSON (Mary Mag)<---voter = civvie
11. ABSALOM (Cain)<---voter = civvie
12. CAIN (Deborah)
13. CAIN (Absalom)

14. SAMSON (Isaac)
15. SAMSON (Jacob)

16. JEPHTHA (Rebecca)
17. ABSALOM (Malchus)
18. SAMSON (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
19. MARY MAG (Jonah)
20. SAMSON (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
21. SAMSON (Samuel)
22. CAIN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
23. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
24. PAUL (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
25. CAIN (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
26. GIDEON (Hagar)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
27. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
28. UZZIAH (Rahab)
29. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

Not Voting: Barnabas, Bathsheba, Esther, Judah, Lazarus

DAY 1 RESULTS (alternate format):

9. SAMSON (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. SAMSON (Mary Mag)<---voter = civvie
14. SAMSON (Isaac)
15. SAMSON (Jacob)

18. SAMSON (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
20. SAMSON (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
21. SAMSON (Samuel)

12. CAIN (Deborah)
13. CAIN (Absalom)

22. CAIN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
25. CAIN (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
29. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

4. UZZIAH (Pilate)
8. UZZIAH (Job) <---voter = civvie
28. UZZIAH (Rahab)

1. SAMUEL (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. SAMUEL (Samson)<---voter = civvie

6. PAUL (Martha)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
24. PAUL (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

11. ABSALOM (Cain)<---voter = civvie
17. ABSALOM (Malchus)

16. JEPHTHA (Rebecca)
23. JEPHTHAH (Lot)

19. MARY MAG (Jonah)
27. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie

3. LOT (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

5. REBECCA (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

7. BARNABAS (Stephen)

26. GIDEON (Hagar)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings

Not Voting:
Barnabas
Bathsheba
Esther
Judah<---voter was the civvie smote after our second 3 civ stonings
Lazarus
[/quote]
Balaam wrote:Day 2 Results:

1. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
2. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
3. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. CAIN (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. CAIN (Absalom)
6. CAIN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
7. CAIN (Deborah)
8. CAIN (Malchus)

9. UZZIAH (Lot)
10. CAIN (Rahab)
11. STEPHEN (Stephen)
12. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
13. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
14. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
15. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
16. CAIN (Bathsheba)

Not Voting: Barnabas (2), Cain, Esther (2), Gideon, Hagar, Isaac, Jacob, Jephthah, Jonah, Judah (2), Mary Mag, Mordecai, Nicodemus, Pilate, Ruth, Samuel

DAY 2 RESULTS (alternate format):

4. CAIN (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. CAIN (Absalom)
6. CAIN (Belshazzar)
<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
7. CAIN (Deborah)
8. CAIN (Malchus)
10. CAIN (Rahab)
12. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
16. CAIN (Bathsheba)

2. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
9. UZZIAH (Lot)
15. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie

1. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
3. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

11. STEPHEN (Stephen)

13. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)

14. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

Not Voting:
Barnabas (2)
Cain<---voter = civvie
Esther (2)
Gideon<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
Hagar<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
Isaac
Jacob
Jephthah<---voter = civvie
Jonah
Judah (2)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Mary Mag<---voter = civvie
Mordecai<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Nicodemus<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
Pilate
Ruth<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Samuel
Balaam wrote:DAY 3 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
2. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
3. RACHEL (Lot)
4. RACHEL (Mary Mag)
<---voter = civvie
5. UZZIAH (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
7. JOB (Isaac)
8. RAHAB (Jonah)
9. UZZIAH (Absalom)
10. MARY MAG (Rebecca)
11. LAZARUS (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
12. LAZARUS (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
13. MARY MAG (Jacob)
14. MARY MAG (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
15. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
16. MARY MAG (Deborah)
17. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
18. JOB (Esther)
19. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
20. UZZIAH (Rahab)
21. MARY MAG (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
22. MARY MAG (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

Day 3 Not Voting: Barnabas (3), Bathsheba (2), Hagar (2), Judah (3), Malchus, Pilate (2), Samuel (2), Stephen

DAY 3 RESULTS (alternate format):

10. MARY MAG (Rebecca)
13. MARY MAG (Jacob)
14. MARY MAG (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
15. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
16. MARY MAG (Deborah)
21. MARY MAG (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
22. MARY MAG (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

1. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
5. UZZIAH (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
9. UZZIAH (Absalom)
20. UZZIAH (Rahab)

7. JOB (Isaac)
17. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
18. JOB (Esther)

6. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
11. LAZARUS (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
12. LAZARUS (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

3. RACHEL (Lot)
4. RACHEL (Mary Mag)
<---voter = civvie

8. RAHAB (Jonah)

19. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

Day 3 Not Voting:
Barnabas (3)
Bathsheba (2)
Hagar (2)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
Judah (3)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus
Pilate (2)
Samuel (2)
Stephen
Balaam wrote:DAY 4 Results:

1. RACHEL (Pilate)
3. BALAAM (Absalom)
4. BALAAM (Nicodemus)
<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
6. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BALAAM (Rebecca)
8. JOB (Stephen)
9. JOB (Jonah)
10. JOB (Samuel)

11. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
12. JOB (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
13. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. LAZARUS (Rahab)
15. RACHEL (Job)<---voter = civvie
16. BALAAM (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
17. JOB (Esther)
18. JOB (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
19. BALAAM (Judah)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
20. DEBORAH (Deborah)
21. JOB (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

Not Voting: Barnabas (4), Bathsheba (3), Isaac (2), Jacob (2), Lot, Malchus (2)

DAY 4 RESULTS (alternate format):

6. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
8. JOB (Stephen)
9. JOB (Jonah)
10. JOB (Samuel)

12. JOB (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
17. JOB (Esther)
18. JOB (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
21. JOB (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

3. BALAAM (Absalom)
4. BALAAM (Nicodemus)
<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BALAAM (Rebecca)
16. BALAAM (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
19. BALAAM (Judah)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings

1. RACHEL (Pilate)
15. RACHEL (Job)<---voter = civvie

11. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. LAZARUS (Rahab)

5. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

13. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

20. DEBORAH (Deborah)

Not Voting:
Barnabas (4)
Bathsheba (3)
Isaac (2)
Jacob (2)
Lot
Malchus (2)
Balaam wrote:DAY 5 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Pilate)
2. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
3. UZZIAH (Stephen)
4. UZZIAH (Absalom)

5. SAMUEL (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
6. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
7. STEPHEN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. UZZIAH (Esther)
10. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
11. SAMUEL (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
12. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
14. UZZIAH (Rahab)
15. JEPHTHAH (Isaac)
16. UZZIAH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. UZZIAH (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
18. MALCHUS (Deborah)
19. JEPHTHAH (Jonah)

Not Voting: Balaam, Bathsheba (4), Jacob (3), Judah (4), Malchus (3)

DAY 5 RESULTS (alternate format):

1. UZZIAH (Pilate)
3. UZZIAH (Stephen)
4. UZZIAH (Absalom)

6. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
9. UZZIAH (Esther)
12. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. UZZIAH (Rahab)
16. UZZIAH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. UZZIAH (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

2. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
10. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
15. JEPHTHAH (Isaac)
19. JEPHTHAH (Jonah)

5. SAMUEL (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
11. SAMUEL (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

7. STEPHEN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

13. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

18. MALCHUS (Deborah)

Not Voting:
Balaam
Bathsheba (4)
Jacob (3)
Judah (4)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (3)
Balaam wrote:DAY 6 Results:
1. RACHEL (Isaac)
2. RUTH (Absalom)
3. RUTH (Stephen)

4. ABSALOM (Pilate)
5. RUTH (Lot)
6. PILATE (Esther)
7. RUTH (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
8. RACHEL (Rebecca)
9. RACHEL (Mordecai)
<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. PILATE (Rahab)
11. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
12. JACOB (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
13. JACOB (Deborah)
14. RUTH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
15. RACHEL (Jacob)
16. ABSALOM (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
17. RUTH (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
18. RUTH (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
19. RUTH (Samuel)
20. RUTH (Bathsheba)

Not Voting: Jonah (2), Judah (5), Malchus (4)

DAY 6 RESULTS (alternate format):

2. RUTH (Absalom)
3. RUTH (Stephen)

5. RUTH (Lot)
7. RUTH (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
14. RUTH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. RUTH (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
18. RUTH (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
19. RUTH (Samuel)
20. RUTH (Bathsheba)

1. RACHEL (Isaac)
8. RACHEL (Rebecca)
9. RACHEL (Mordecai)
<===VOTER = HEATHEN
15. RACHEL (Jacob)

4. ABSALOM (Pilate)
11. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
16. ABSALOM (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

6. PILATE (Esther)
10. PILATE (Rahab)

12. JACOB (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
13. JACOB (Deborah)

Not Voting:
Jonah (2)
Judah (5)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (4)
Day 7 Results:
1. JONATHAN (Absalom)
2. PILATE (Esther)
3. JONATHAN (Pilate)
4. REBECCA (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
5. REBECCA (Jacob)
6. JONATHAN (Stephen)
7. PILATE (Rahab)
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
10. JEPHTHAH (Balaam)
<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
11. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
12. JEPHTHAH (Lazarus)
13. JEPHTHAH (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
14. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
15. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
16. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (5), Deborah, Isaac (3), Jonah (3), Judah (6), Malchus (5)

DAY 7 RESULTS (alternate format):

8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)
10. JEPHTHAH (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
11. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
12. JEPHTHAH (Lazarus)
13. JEPHTHAH (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie

1. JONATHAN (Absalom)
3. JONATHAN (Pilate)
6. JONATHAN (Stephen)

14. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

2. PILATE (Esther)
7. PILATE (Rahab)

4. REBECCA (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
5. REBECCA (Jacob)

15. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

16. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (5)
Deborah
Isaac (3)
Jonah (3)
Judah (6)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (5)
Day 8 Results:
1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. JONATHAN (Pilate)
3. JONATHAN (Stephen)
4. JONATHAN (Esther))
5. JONATHAN (Balaam)
6. JACOB (Rahab)
7. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
9. JONATHAN (Absalom)
10. JONATHAN (Deborah)

11. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
12. JONATHAN (Jacob)
13. JONATHAN (Jonah)

14. LAZARUS (Lazarus)
15. JONATHAN (Samuel)

Not Voting: Bathsheba (6), Isaac (4),Jonathan, Judah (7), Malchus (6), Rebecca

DAY 8 RESULTS (alternate format):

2. JONATHAN (Pilate)
3. JONATHAN (Stephen)
4. JONATHAN (Esther))
5. JONATHAN (Balaam)
9. JONATHAN (Absalom)
10. JONATHAN (Deborah)

11. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
12. JONATHAN (Jacob)
13. JONATHAN (Jonah)

15. JONATHAN (Samuel)

6. JACOB (Rahab)
8. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
14. LAZARUS (Lazarus)

7. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (6)
Isaac (4)
Jonathan<---voter = civvie
Judah (7)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (6)
Rebecca
Balaam wrote:And now for the Day 9 Results:

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. ISAAC (Isaac)
3. MORDECAI (Absalom)
4. MORDECAI (Pilate)
5. ISAAC (Esther)
6. ISAAC (Rahab)
7. MORDECAI (Stephen)
8. LOT (Lazarus)
9. ISAAC (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
10. ISAAC (Samuel)
11. MORDECAI (Jacob)
12. PILATE (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. MORDECAI (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)

Not voting: Balaam (2), Bathsheba (7), Deborah (2), Jonah (4), Malchus (7), Rebecca (2)

DAY 9 RESULTS (alternate format):
3. MORDECAI (Absalom)
4. MORDECAI (Pilate)
7. MORDECAI (Stephen)
11. MORDECAI (Jacob)
13. MORDECAI (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)

2. ISAAC (Isaac)
5. ISAAC (Esther)
6. ISAAC (Rahab)
9. ISAAC (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
10. ISAAC (Samuel)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)

8. LOT (Lazarus)

12. PILATE (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Balaam (2)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
Bathsheba (7)
Deborah (2)
Jonah (4)
Malchus (7)
Rebecca (2)

HOST: Are you able to tell us yea or nay on whether Samson's vote counted?
Balaam wrote:Day 10 Results:

1. BELSHAZZAR (Absalom)
2. LAZARUS (Lot)
3. BELSHAZZAR (Isaac)
4. LOT (Lazarus)
5. BELSHAZZAR (Pilate)
6. ISAAC (Stephen)
7. BELSHAZZAR (Jacob)
8. STEPHEN (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)
9. PILATE (Esther)
10. ISAAC (Rahab)
11. BELSHAZZAR (Deborah)
12. REBECCA (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
13. ISAAC (Rebecca)
14. BELSHAZZAR (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

Not Voting: Bathsheba (8), Jonah (5), Malchus (8), Samuel (2)

DAY 10 RESULTS (alternate format):
1. BELSHAZZAR (Absalom)
3. BELSHAZZAR (Isaac)
5. BELSHAZZAR (Pilate)
7. BELSHAZZAR (Jacob)
11. BELSHAZZAR (Deborah)
14. BELSHAZZAR (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

6. ISAAC (Stephen)
10. ISAAC (Rahab)
13. ISAAC (Rebecca)

2. LAZARUS (Lot)

4. LOT (Lazarus)

8. STEPHEN (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)

9. PILATE (Esther)

12. REBECCA (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (8)
Jonah (5)
Malchus (8)
Samuel (2)
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Oops, quote fail. I'm just gonna quote Balaam's most recent one each time and add in the new info.

Also, I feel a little better about a Ruth vote after her last post. Apparently she knows death's win condition? And it makes a lot of logical sense. Unfortunately for Ruth, it also justifies rezzing her without it being a trap.

I mean, I guess that could be the idea... and I still believe Ruth IS belshazzar, not whoever Ruth used to be.

I'd still strongly prefer we wait a day and lynch someone else first, but it won't be on my head. If it's a trap for anyone, I think it's one of two kinds. Either a) Ruth just doesn't die (which I think is the most likely outcome) or b) It rebounds on to a Ruth voter.
Reporting
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 18

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Lot, would you kindly consider spoilering that next time? Spoilers are great for not making the page 5 miles long. Thanks.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Would you kindly go get stepped on by a Big Daddy? :feb:
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Putting important information behind spoiler tags is not on my agenda, no. Think it's something the heathen would like me to do, which might be why you didn't put your sock on.

If I'm doing long quotes to respond to them, that's one thing. Vote analysis, I'm not going to hide.
Reporting
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Would you kindly eat my shorts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Would you kindly eat my shorts.
Yes, but only if they are behind a spoiler tag.
Reporting
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Epignosis »

Lot wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Would you kindly eat my shorts.
Yes, but only if they are behind a spoiler tag.
Hopefully his shorts don't have a soiled tag. :puppy:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lot, I'm sorry you don't feel that your voice is valued or that people aren't listening to you. I am listening to you, and I think you have contributed tremendously to how far we've come. Believe it or not, I do appreciate your points about Ruth, but I'm afraid I still disagree with you and I'm voting for her.

Sorry if things got a little heated yesterday. I don't want you to feel like there is no point in you playing, because you have done a lot for the civ cause.

ImageImageImage
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Absalom, all I ask is that whatever comes, you vote Lazarus tomorrow (even if Ruth survives today - I hope she does not if she is in fact the personw ith the most votes).

For me, it's a win/win. Either he is bad, or he is going to lynch me. Plus it will free up my vote to be useful. When I have my vote, my voice is less important.
Reporting
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Dear Living Players,

Just wanted to let you know that the food here on the other side isn't all that bad, though it is slightly different. We ordered out for pizza but they wouldn't put cheese on it. Just sauce and pepperoni. Kind of odd but it was very tasty. They've got an assortment of beverages too- Hawaiian Punch, Mountain Dew Code Red, Fruit Punch and Strawberry Gatorade, Cranberry Juice... the list goes on but I think you get the idea.

The baseball game was a little dull but everyone is piling on the couches for a movie night tonight. It's a classic too- Red Dawn! No, not the crappy new remake. I mean the Swayz-tastic 1984 original. The movie should be over in time for us to welcome whoever you're sending this way next. I hear we're going to have a combination pillow fight and dance party! I'm very excited because we picked out some great music for it:

We'll see one of you later tonight!

-Balaam
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

Bathsheba wrote:Rahab, just a little more on my subbing in. Epi had intended to keep subs a secret - I mean how would you know since its the real name is behind a sockpuppet. We talked about my case and he agreed that it would be too odd for me to suddenly pop in "after 7 days of saying nothing and not voting" (it may have been more than 7). So, he agreed I could tell everyone i was a sub. There is someone else who is a sub and it was discovered because his style was different than the first iteration (I think it was Isaac but not certain). Epi didn't announce that sub either, you guys just figured it out on your own.
Fair enough. Thanks for addressing it - the idea just popped in my head and I wanted to get it out.

All right. Lots of indecisive people and I definitely can't stay up for the end of the poll. I would like to see Ruth gone, but I, unlike Stephen, am creeped out by the unknown (especially at the idea of the voters of Ruth themselves possibly having dire consequences put upon them). I also want Isaac gone. Nothing has changed my view on his baddiness. I've been mulling over it for ages and I'm gonna flip-flop from my first reaction and go where I'm more comfortable. Voting Isaac, again.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Saito »

Only here for a second, but is there any reason not to lynch Ruth? Why are others getting votes?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Deborah wrote:Only here for a second, but is there any reason not to lynch Ruth? Why are others getting votes?
There is some feeling that voting for her will bring some bad consequence like it might kill one of the people her voted for her. Or that she's really Belsh and has something bad planned. I'm almost positive I'm voting for her though.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Hey you crazy kids :hugs:

Pay attention, I am not Belshazzar; I am Deaths Handmaiden, not Death himself. If you look at the big picture, being dead is not really all that big of an issue for Death. To be honest, (don't tell anyone, ok?) I kinda think you all helped him out by lynching him. I think he kinda NEEDS to be dead for that reign o'terror to begin.

It's the first wave.

As for me, I could stay or I could go. It doesn't concern me much.

I have to decide who i am going to vote for. It's an important decision.
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Well I can't stay up any longer and don't know where everyone is but I'm going to go ahead and vote for Ruth. Lot, I know you said Lazarus or Isaac but I don't think either are going to have enough votes to help you out with this lynch, though it's hard to tell with so few votes in.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Very rational of you, Bathsheba. I am, after all, a rezzed baddie.

What could go wrong?
Assault
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

The whole Ruth thing, should we vote her, should we not? I just don't even know. I could go both ways on it. I understand both points of view. But, I think my final thoughts are that we should leave it be for today.
Rahab wrote:
Also, not that I feel particularly strongly about it, but I was thinking about it on the way home from work: Bathsheba has had an unusual "replacement" situation if she was indeed replaced. She's still up on the poll, and there was no host announcement of her replacement, which is generally the norm. I thought it was weird when Esther asked her where she'd been when Bathsheba had just explained it, but then I considered that slim possibility that Bathsheba 2.0 could be Bathsheba 1.0 sneaking her way back into the game.
THIS. SO THIS! I was wondering if anyone else was thinking this. I did talk about how if someone is replaced that they are not able to be lynched/killed for a whole phase. Then, I think Absalom said something like...well she is on the poll. I think she has to be faking it. I bet she was a baddie laying low and now she feels she needs to step up her game, come out of the woodwork and actually play. And I know she "better explains" in another post but I just don't think its genuine. She also says this:
Bathsheba wrote:There is someone else who is a sub and it was discovered because his style was different than the first iteration (I think it was Isaac but not certain). Epi didn't announce that sub either, you guys just figured it out on your own.
Who are you talking about, and how do you even know this info? Do you have a BTS baddie group and one of your teammates were replaced?
Bathsheba wrote:
Deborah wrote:Only here for a second, but is there any reason not to lynch Ruth? Why are others getting votes?
There is some feeling that voting for her will bring some bad consequence like it might kill one of the people her voted for her. Or that she's really Belsh and has something bad planned. I'm almost positive I'm voting for her though.
Almost positive, eh? I am voting for you today. I can't help but not.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

So wait, Bathshaba 2.0 replaced herself? :confused2:

No vote from Sampson yet? This surprizes me.

Belshazzar, I have to thank you, wherever you are. I am having much more fun this time around. Not having to worry about lying and track covering is liberating in the extreme :lorab:

:beer:
Assault
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Saito »

"Death's Handmaiden" sounds too much like Epig for me to get on that lynch. Ruth's posts are terrifying me. The case on Isaac is still legit enough that I think he makes a decent backup plan.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

yeah, so no one is concerned how Bath KNOWS that someone else was replaced? And none of use do?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I am considering several possible votes. I like the thoughts on Isaac. Wasn't he my competition for my last lynch, too? I find Lots points on Lazarus intriguing. The whole Bathsheba replacing herself thing is too esoteric even for me.

It's interesting that Pilate was so gung ho to lynch me that he did not even want to give me a chance to speak my piece (whatcha scared of there, Pilate?) but no vote yet?
Assault
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

What, Esther? We know Isaac was replaced. I'm sure that's what Bathsheba was referring to. With Isaac Epig didn't make any announcement or take him off the poll as I recall, Isaac himself told us that he was "2.0". I have no trouble believing the same is true of Bathsheba.

Anyway I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Ruth. *crosses fingers that she doesn't blow up in my face*
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Belshazzar wrote:What is dead may never die!

See you, little lambs. :dark:

Now, time to blast this. Been waiting an entire game to do it:

:guitar: :drums:

:knight3:
So true, that which is dead never dies :)
Belshazzar wrote:
Deborah wrote:I'm starting to get tied up in work again, so I'm going to vote for Belshazzar. I feel strongly that voting patterns are most important, and he did seem to vote in some spots that look like saves. And while I appreciate his output, there have been plenty of players (like MP) who can routinely be the top poster in the game and be bad, so I'm not weighting Bel's output as strongly as his voting record.
That's ok, Deborah. Next game I'll play like you or many others. To hell with top posting. :)
Balaam wrote:By my reckoning we are missing seven votes. Barring a miracle appearance by Bathsheba and Malchus, we can really handicap that down to five vote: Balaam, Belshazzar, Jonah, Rebecca, and Samuel.

I can't see Belshazzar voting for himself, so it will take some kind of late voting shenanigans from the other four to prevent his stoning.
I like how you included yourself on the shenanigans making watchlist. :p

Well that's a wrap, so I'll stay true to my word and place my vote on Rebecca.

My contributions truly were genuine, despite my flawed votes. Maybe some of you will still take note of that. That being said... I can't say you'll feel sad about me. In fact, you will most likely resent me after this lynch. I told you in a previous post there'd be repercussions, so brace for it.

And so with that mind, one final message for the Heathens as well:

Goliath and Nebuchadnezzar, hear me out! It is imperative that you take out Jacob, before any of you get dragged into a lynch. Imperative, I say. Do it! Just...
I am also considering a vote for Jacob. It was what Belshazzar seemed to want. I considered that it might be a trap, but not sure why he would bring me back, then trap me.
Assault
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Jacob wrote:What, Esther? We know Isaac was replaced. I'm sure that's what Bathsheba was referring to. With Isaac Epig didn't make any announcement or take him off the poll as I recall, Isaac himself told us that he was "2.0". I have no trouble believing the same is true of Bathsheba.

Anyway I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Ruth. *crosses fingers that she doesn't blow up in my face*
And you believe him?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Oh Right, unless me death sets Belshazzar up for some kind of amazing resurrection; that has been known to happen in the Bible, yah?

Wouldn't that be amazing, if you lynched me only to have an awesome & terrifying Death God be resurrected in my stead? Kind of like the Sacrifice the Game thread demanded? That would be pretty cool :)
Assault

Return to “Previous Jobs”