Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER IV]

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Bathsheba wrote:And if I've misunderstood it I need to understand it. I thought it was due to some votes.
As far as I understood, it was about me going after and pushing the lynch if Uzziah, who was a Heathen.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Snapshot »

I'm not vouching for stephen out of any knowledge. Just look at his vote record.
Reporting
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Lot wrote:I'm not vouching for stephen out of any knowledge. Just look at his vote record.
What about my vote record? Why do you put so much faith in his and not mine?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Gunther »

No, I don't believe Lot is Simon. I think you've misunderstood something along the way. Lazarus would likely be dead if Lot was Simon. I don't know that I can say who simon is though. I thought everyone knew. And it's obvious why they vote for each other.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Bathsheba wrote:No, I don't believe Lot is Simon. I think you've misunderstood something along the way. Lazarus would likely be dead if Lot was Simon. I don't know that I can say who simon is though. I thought everyone knew. And it's obvious why they vote for each other.
Nope, I don't know who Simon is. I haven't paid much attention to the voting records. Why do they vote for each other? I'm missing the obvious.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Rachel Green »

Wow. I am shocked. And I agree, I wish Rebecca would have cared enough to at least defend herself. What a wasted lynch. I'm most likely to vote Pilate next, but I am sure that goes without saying. :p
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Esther wrote:Wow. I am shocked. And I agree, I wish Rebecca would have cared enough to at least defend herself. What a wasted lynch. I'm most likely to vote Pilate next, but I am sure that goes without saying. :p
I care enough to defend myself.

So, Rebecca was Phinehas, right? With the spear? I thought that's what the spear was referencing, but wouldn't that have prevented her death?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:Is that the correct use of shalt?
I giveth not a fuck.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Pilate wrote:
Bathsheba wrote:No, I don't believe Lot is Simon. I think you've misunderstood something along the way. Lazarus would likely be dead if Lot was Simon. I don't know that I can say who simon is though. I thought everyone knew. And it's obvious why they vote for each other.
Nope, I don't know who Simon is. I haven't paid much attention to the voting records. Why do they vote for each other? I'm missing the obvious.
I think many of us speculate they are being forced to vote for each other.
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit Rebecca.
Stephen wrote:Wow, WTF. It must be Rahab and Pilate. I can't believe it.
Must be?? You know nothing. I am not bad. If you want to hand the game over to the baddies, then voting me would be the way to do it. But I know what I am and I'm not going down without a fight.

Also, let's make this quick - 24 hours, please!

Linki - I assume only if she had actually been around to use it during the lynch itself. Epi likes a little creative flair with his lynch posts.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Bathsheba wrote:
Pilate wrote:
I have seen that speculation. How would that happen? A Horseman secret? They have to vote each other... forever??

So Malchus was Modkilled for nonparticipation then, and used Phinehas' spear to both kill him and reveal to us that Rachel was Phinehas?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Pilate wrote:
Bathsheba wrote:
Pilate wrote:
I have seen that speculation. How would that happen? A Horseman secret? They have to vote each other... forever??

So Malchus was Modkilled for nonparticipation then, and used Phinehas' spear to both kill him and reveal to us that Rachel was Phinehas?
A horseman is what I would speculate and I don't know what the curse is exactly but it seems to be a long time.

I'm not sure if thats why Malchus was killed or not but it makes sense.
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

Job wrote:
Uzziah wrote:Yay! :clap:
:rolleyes: I'm voting you until one of us is dead.
Job and Uzziah were voting each other like Lazarus and Lot are now, although I think it blended in better (especially since, y'know, Uzziah was actually bad and Job had good reasoning). Anyway, I laughed at this statement as a joke when Job said it, but I'm thinking that's how the curse actually works - whoever is pitted against the other will continue to do so until one of them actually dies. So yeah, long time :eek:
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

If it's 24 thats fine, but I prefer a sedate 48.
Reporting
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Jack Shephard »

When Lot began voting Lazarus he HEAVILY hinted that the Horsemen were forcing him to.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

FYI, I won't have much to say during this night period but i am keeping up.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

So, Lot has no voting record to analyze. People aren't vouching for him because of a Horseman curse. Has he led the lynch on a lot of baddies?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Pilate wrote:So, Lot has no voting record to analyze. People aren't vouching for him because of a Horseman curse. Has he led the lynch on a lot of baddies?
Pilate I'd ask you, respectfully, that before you continue to go on suspecting me you actually read the thread.

The reason people are vouching for me is mostly, I think, because they know what my role is. Failing that, it's because they've actually been reading the game as it's gone along, something I'd plead with you to do before going back down the lynch lot route once again.
Reporting
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Lot wrote:
Pilate wrote:So, Lot has no voting record to analyze. People aren't vouching for him because of a Horseman curse. Has he led the lynch on a lot of baddies?
Pilate I'd ask you, respectfully, that before you continue to go on suspecting me you actually read the thread.

The reason people are vouching for me is mostly, I think, because they know what my role is. Failing that, it's because they've actually been reading the game as it's gone along, something I'd plead with you to do before going back down the lynch lot route once again.
I wasn't going down that route. I just want to make sure people trust you for the right reasons.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Pilate I don't know what game you're playing, but in this one it's pretty damn clear (and has been for pretty much the whole game, to me at least) that Lot is the civviest civ who ever civved.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:huh:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Quokka »

Rahab wrote:
Job wrote:
Uzziah wrote:Yay! :clap:
:rolleyes: I'm voting you until one of us is dead.
Job and Uzziah were voting each other like Lazarus and Lot are now, although I think it blended in better (especially since, y'know, Uzziah was actually bad and Job had good reasoning). Anyway, I laughed at this statement as a joke when Job said it, but I'm thinking that's how the curse actually works - whoever is pitted against the other will continue to do so until one of them actually dies. So yeah, long time :eek:
It is my belief that you are incorrect about this. I don't understand why they both keep on voting for each other. Even if it is horseman imposed something on the two of them there is nothing to me to suggest their votes would be forced.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Also, it would make no sense if Malchus were mod killed, Epi does not believe in mod kills. There is no question in my mind that Marcus was intentionally killed. But the role description for Phinehas does not seem like it would operate that way, so I am thinking this may be some kind of misdirection, but I don't understand it.
To be recycled
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Samuel, why do you think Lot and Lazarus are voting for each other? And I agree with you on the Epi not modkilling people thing but I don't know how to explain what happened to Malchus.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Maybe a secret of Phinehas' role that if he gets lynched and still hasn't used the spear it brings someone down with him?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Also I thought Judah or someone was modkilled already?
Judah's info on the front page says "smote by the Lord" so I thought that's what happened
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Jacob wrote:Also I thought Judah or someone was modkilled already?
Judah's info on the front page says "smote by the Lord" so I thought that's what happened
Maybe Epi has changed his tune when it comes to modkills, cause you're right - that sounds like a modkill.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

9 While they were marveling at the spear, another spear, from the house of Iscariot, pierced the breast of Stephen, and he fell dead. 10 Jacob saw this and he too fell dead, for he was undone with fear. 11 And the people of Sin-d’kaht had twenty-four hours to lynch a feb.*

*Trans. note: feb is a regional term that refers to any unwanted person, whether domestic or foreign, who might be a threat to the lives of a particular population.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER V]

Post by Gunther »

Ohhhhh noooooo! What happened? RIP Stephen and Jacob. WTF.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Biblical Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

How long shalt a Day be?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Forty-Eight Hours
Lot (14), Spacedaisy (16)
11%

Twenty-Four Hours
Stephen (4), Bathsheba (7), Pilate (9), Jacob (10), Esther (11), Rahab (12), Lazarus (17)
39%

A Thousand Years (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), S~V~S (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), MovingPictures07 (5), AceofSpaces (6), timmer (8), Nicodemus (13), Balaam (15), XthAtGAm3RGuYX (18)
50%

Total votes : 18
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

nub wolves

Thanks for the game, Epi! It was a lot of fun.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

I'll post some technicolour lists when we get a moment.

We are in real trouble. Seven left, and without my vote and Lazarus vote. That means we are effectively three on two. And that's assuming both Lazarus and I accidentally forget to vote today. If we remember to vote, it's game over, because the baddies will surely just vote one of us. For the rest of us not named Lot and Lazarus, we absolutely have to get this right.

Stephen and Jacob - both at once, that really really hurts. I shut my mouth last night because I thought the heathen would likely kill Stephen if I didn't, because I thought Pilate's Stephen theory had a bit of merit. I was willing to give it some air time if he survived. But he didn't.

Balaam also came to me in a dream, so I'll try to remember and transcribe that dream as closely as I can at a later stage.

I think we need to be posting and discussing every single person's vote history today.

Right now, my list of trust from least to most goes something like this:

Rahab
Bathsheba
Esther
Pilate
Samuel
Lazarus
Lot

But that is before vote analysis.
Reporting
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 13

Post by DharmaHelper »

*Trans. note:
TRIGGERED
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Rachel Green »

Man, TWO?! And only 24 hours. I am going to go back and read and look at voting records.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Lot, could you tell me why you have me so high on your suspicion list? I know you are going to look at the votes and I think you'll find mine to reflect my civvie status but I'd like to know what I've done or said that puts me high on your list.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Bathsheba wrote:Lot, could you tell me why you have me so high on your suspicion list? I know you are going to look at the votes and I think you'll find mine to reflect my civvie status but I'd like to know what I've done or said that puts me high on your list.
Every single person left in the game is a person I've trusted at one point or another, and everyone (I think) has some legitimate things they can point to for why they are civilian. Someone has to be bad. The ranking reflects how confident I am in my former reads of people.
Reporting
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Lot wrote:
Bathsheba wrote:Lot, could you tell me why you have me so high on your suspicion list? I know you are going to look at the votes and I think you'll find mine to reflect my civvie status but I'd like to know what I've done or said that puts me high on your list.
Every single person left in the game is a person I've trusted at one point or another, and everyone (I think) has some legitimate things they can point to for why they are civilian. Someone has to be bad. The ranking reflects how confident I am in my former reads of people.
Ok, just let me know if there are any questions I can answer.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Larry David »

...............no Kings............no Patriarchs.............
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Bathsheba, I already said I don't understand why they are doing it, but either it is not what we are discussing or what I know of is not what I think it was. That's the best answer I can give. As to Malchus and whoever the other was, I realize that it looks like a mod kill, but I highly doubt that. Epi is not the kind of person who just changes their mind on a topic like this. I have no clue why they occurred but I don't think they were mod kills.
To be recycled
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Nnnnoooooo I really hoped I could make it to the end :( :( Good luck, righteous ones.
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

DAY 1 RESULTS:

1. SAMUEL (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. SAMUEL (Samson)<---voter = civvie
3. LOT (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. UZZIAH (Pilate)
5. REBECCA (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. PAUL (Martha)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BARNABAS (Stephen)
8. UZZIAH (Job) <---voter = civvie
9. SAMSON (Mordecai) <===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. SAMSON (Mary Mag)<---voter = civvie
11. ABSALOM (Cain)<---voter = civvie
12. CAIN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. CAIN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
14. SAMSON (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
15. SAMSON (Jacob)
16. JEPHTHA (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
17. ABSALOM (Malchus)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
18. SAMSON (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
19. MARY MAG (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
20. SAMSON (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
21. SAMSON (Samuel)
22. CAIN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
23. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
24. PAUL (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
25. CAIN (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
26. GIDEON (Hagar)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
27. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
28. UZZIAH (Rahab)
29. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

Not Voting: Barnabas, Bathsheba, Esther, Judah, Lazarus

DAY 1 RESULTS (alternate format):

9. SAMSON (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. SAMSON (Mary Mag)<---voter = civvie
14. SAMSON (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
15. SAMSON (Jacob)
18. SAMSON (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
20. SAMSON (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
21. SAMSON (Samuel)

12. CAIN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. CAIN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
22. CAIN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
25. CAIN (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
29. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

4. UZZIAH (Pilate)
8. UZZIAH (Job) <---voter = civvie
28. UZZIAH (Rahab)

1. SAMUEL (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. SAMUEL (Samson)<---voter = civvie

6. PAUL (Martha)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
24. PAUL (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

11. ABSALOM (Cain)<---voter = civvie
17. ABSALOM (Malchus)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously

16. JEPHTHA (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
23. JEPHTHAH (Lot)

19. MARY MAG (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
27. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie

3. LOT (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

5. REBECCA (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

7. BARNABAS (Stephen)

26. GIDEON (Hagar)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings

Not Voting:
Barnabas
Bathsheba
Esther
Judah<---voter was the civvie smote after our second 3 civ stonings
Lazarus
Day 2 Results:

1. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
2. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
3. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. CAIN (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. CAIN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. CAIN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
7. CAIN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. CAIN (Malchus)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
9. UZZIAH (Lot)
10. CAIN (Rahab)
11. STEPHEN (Stephen)
12. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
13. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
14. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
15. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
16. CAIN (Bathsheba)

Not Voting: Barnabas (2), Cain, Esther (2), Gideon, Hagar, Isaac, Jacob, Jephthah, Jonah, Judah (2), Mary Mag, Mordecai, Nicodemus, Pilate, Ruth, Samuel

DAY 2 RESULTS (alternate format):

4. CAIN (Paul)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. CAIN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. CAIN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
7. CAIN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. CAIN (Malchus)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
10. CAIN (Rahab)
12. CAIN (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
16. CAIN (Bathsheba)

2. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
9. UZZIAH (Lot)
15. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie

1. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
3. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

11. STEPHEN (Stephen)

13. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie

14. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

Not Voting:
Barnabas (2)
Cain<---voter = civvie
Esther (2)
Gideon<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
Hagar<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
Isaac<---voter = civvie
Jacob
Jephthah<---voter = civvie
Jonah<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Judah (2)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Mary Mag<---voter = civvie
Mordecai<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Nicodemus<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
Pilate
Ruth<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Samuel
DAY 3 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
2. JOB (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
3. RACHEL (Lot)
4. RACHEL (Mary Mag)
<---voter = civvie
5. UZZIAH (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
7. JOB (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
8. RAHAB (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
9. UZZIAH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
10. MARY MAG (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
11. LAZARUS (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
12. LAZARUS (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
13. MARY MAG (Jacob)
14. MARY MAG (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
15. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
16. MARY MAG (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
17. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
18. JOB (Esther)
19. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
20. UZZIAH (Rahab)
21. MARY MAG (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
22. MARY MAG (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

Day 3 Not Voting: Barnabas (3), Bathsheba (2), Hagar (2), Judah (3), Malchus, Pilate (2), Samuel (2), Stephen

DAY 3 RESULTS (alternate format):

10. MARY MAG (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
13. MARY MAG (Jacob)
14. MARY MAG (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
15. MARY MAG (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
16. MARY MAG (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
21. MARY MAG (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
22. MARY MAG (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

1. UZZIAH (Job)<---voter = civvie
5. UZZIAH (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
9. UZZIAH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
20. UZZIAH (Rahab)

7. JOB (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
17. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
18. JOB (Esther)

6. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
11. LAZARUS (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
12. LAZARUS (Gideon)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

3. RACHEL (Lot)
4. RACHEL (Mary Mag)
<---voter = civvie

8. RAHAB (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)

19. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

Day 3 Not Voting:
Barnabas (3)
Bathsheba (2)
Hagar (2)<---voter was the civvie smited after our first 3 civ stonings
Judah (3)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
Pilate (2)
Samuel (2)
Stephen
DAY 4 Results:

1. RACHEL (Pilate)
3. BALAAM (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. BALAAM (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
6. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BALAAM (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
8. JOB (Stephen)
9. JOB (Jonah)
<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
10. JOB (Samuel)
11. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
12. JOB (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
13. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. LAZARUS (Rahab)
15. RACHEL (Job)<---voter = civvie
16. BALAAM (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
17. JOB (Esther)
18. JOB (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
19. BALAAM (Judah)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
20. DEBORAH (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
21. JOB (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

Not Voting: Barnabas (4), Bathsheba (3), Isaac (2), Jacob (2), Lot, Malchus (2)

DAY 4 RESULTS (alternate format):

6. JOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
8. JOB (Stephen)
9. JOB (Jonah)
10. JOB (Samuel)
12. JOB (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
17. JOB (Esther)
18. JOB (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
21. JOB (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

3. BALAAM (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. BALAAM (Nicodemus)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. BALAAM (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
16. BALAAM (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
19. BALAAM (Judah)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings

1. RACHEL (Pilate)
15. RACHEL (Job)<---voter = civvie

11. LAZARUS (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. LAZARUS (Rahab)

5. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

13. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

20. DEBORAH (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Barnabas (4)
Bathsheba (3)
Isaac (2)<---voter = civvie
Jacob (2)
Lot
Malchus (2)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
DAY 5 Results:

1. UZZIAH (Pilate)
2. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
3. UZZIAH (Stephen)
4. UZZIAH (Absalom)
<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. SAMUEL (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
6. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
7. STEPHEN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. UZZIAH (Esther)
10. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
11. SAMUEL (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
12. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
14. UZZIAH (Rahab)
15. JEPHTHAH (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
16. UZZIAH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. UZZIAH (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
18. MALCHUS (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
19. JEPHTHAH (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)

Not Voting: Balaam, Bathsheba (4), Jacob (3), Judah (4), Malchus (3)

DAY 5 RESULTS (alternate format):

1. UZZIAH (Pilate)
3. UZZIAH (Stephen)
4. UZZIAH (Absalom)
<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. UZZIAH (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
9. UZZIAH (Esther)
12. UZZIAH (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. UZZIAH (Rahab)
16. UZZIAH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. UZZIAH (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

2. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
10. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
15. JEPHTHAH (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
19. JEPHTHAH (Jonah)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)

5. SAMUEL (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
11. SAMUEL (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

7. STEPHEN (Uzziah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

13. ABSALOM (Lazarus)

18. MALCHUS (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Balaam
Bathsheba (4)
Jacob (3)
Judah (4)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (3)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
DAY 6 Results:
1. RACHEL (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
2. RUTH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
3. RUTH (Stephen)
4. ABSALOM (Pilate)
5. RUTH (Lot)
6. PILATE (Esther)
7. RUTH (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
8. RACHEL (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
9. RACHEL (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. PILATE (Rahab)
11. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
12. JACOB (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
13. JACOB (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. RUTH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
15. RACHEL (Jacob)
16. ABSALOM (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
17. RUTH (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
18. RUTH (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
19. RUTH (Samuel)
20. RUTH (Bathsheba)

Not Voting: Jonah (2), Judah (5), Malchus (4)

DAY 6 RESULTS (alternate format):

2. RUTH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
3. RUTH (Stephen)
5. RUTH (Lot)
7. RUTH (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
14. RUTH (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
17. RUTH (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
18. RUTH (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
19. RUTH (Samuel)
20. RUTH (Bathsheba)

1. RACHEL (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
8. RACHEL (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
9. RACHEL (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
15. RACHEL (Jacob)

4. ABSALOM (Pilate)
11. ABSALOM (Lazarus)
16. ABSALOM (Ruth)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

6. PILATE (Esther)
10. PILATE (Rahab)

12. JACOB (Jonathan)<---voter = civvie
13. JACOB (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Jonah (2)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Judah (5)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (4)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
Day 7 Results:
1. JONATHAN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. PILATE (Esther)
3. JONATHAN (Pilate)
4. REBECCA (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
5. REBECCA (Jacob)
6. JONATHAN (Stephen)
7. PILATE (Rahab)
8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
10. JEPHTHAH (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
11. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
12. JEPHTHAH (Lazarus)
13. JEPHTHAH (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie
14. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
15. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
16. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (5), Deborah, Isaac (3), Jonah (3), Judah (6), Malchus (5)

DAY 7 RESULTS (alternate format):

8. JEPHTHAH (Lot)
9. JEPHTHAH (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
10. JEPHTHAH (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
11. JEPHTHAH (Samuel)
12. JEPHTHAH (Lazarus)
13. JEPHTHAH (Jonathan)
<---voter = civvie

1. JONATHAN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
3. JONATHAN (Pilate)
6. JONATHAN (Stephen)

14. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

2. PILATE (Esther)
7. PILATE (Rahab)

4. REBECCA (Jephthah)<---voter = civvie
5. REBECCA (Jacob)

15. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

16. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (5)
Deborah<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Isaac (3)<---voter = civvie
Jonah (3)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Judah (6)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (5)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
Day 8 Results:
1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. JONATHAN (Pilate)
3. JONATHAN (Stephen)
4. JONATHAN (Esther))
5. JONATHAN (Balaam)
<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
6. JACOB (Rahab)
7. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
8. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
9. JONATHAN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
10. JONATHAN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
11. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
12. JONATHAN (Jacob)
13. JONATHAN (Jonah)
14. LAZARUS (Lazarus)
15. JONATHAN (Samuel)

Not Voting: Bathsheba (6), Isaac (4),Jonathan, Judah (7), Malchus (6), Rebecca

DAY 8 RESULTS (alternate format):

2. JONATHAN (Pilate)
3. JONATHAN (Stephen)
4. JONATHAN (Esther))
5. JONATHAN (Balaam)
<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
9. JONATHAN (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
10. JONATHAN (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
11. JONATHAN (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
12. JONATHAN (Jacob)
13. JONATHAN (Jonah)
15. JONATHAN (Samuel)

6. JACOB (Rahab)
8. JACOB (Rachel)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
14. LAZARUS (Lazarus)

7. BALAAM (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (6)
Isaac (4)<---voter = civvie
Jonathan<---voter = civvie
Judah (7)<---voter was the civvie smited after our second 3 civ stonings
Malchus (6)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
Rebecca<---voter = civvie
DAY 9 RESULTS:

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. ISAAC (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
3. MORDECAI (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. MORDECAI (Pilate)
5. ISAAC (Esther)
6. ISAAC (Rahab)
7. MORDECAI (Stephen)
8. LOT (Lazarus)
9. ISAAC (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
10. ISAAC (Samuel)
11. MORDECAI (Jacob)
12. PILATE (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
13. MORDECAI (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)

Not voting: Balaam (2), Bathsheba (7), Deborah (2), Jonah (4), Malchus (7), Rebecca (2)

DAY 9 RESULTS (alternate format):
3. MORDECAI (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
4. MORDECAI (Pilate)
7. MORDECAI (Stephen)
11. MORDECAI (Jacob)
13. MORDECAI (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)

2. ISAAC (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
5. ISAAC (Esther)
6. ISAAC (Rahab)
9. ISAAC (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
10. ISAAC (Samuel)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)

8. LOT (Lazarus)

12. PILATE (Mordecai)<===VOTER = HEATHEN

Not Voting:
Balaam (2)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens
Bathsheba (7)
Deborah (2)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
Jonah (4)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Malchus (7)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
Rebecca (2)<---voter = civvie
Day 10 Results:

1. BELSHAZZAR (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
2. LAZARUS (Lot)
3. BELSHAZZAR (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
4. LOT (Lazarus)
5. BELSHAZZAR (Pilate)
6. ISAAC (Stephen)
7. BELSHAZZAR (Jacob)
8. STEPHEN (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)
9. PILATE (Esther)
10. ISAAC (Rahab)
11. BELSHAZZAR (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
12. REBECCA (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN
13. ISAAC (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
14. BELSHAZZAR (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

Not Voting: Bathsheba (8), Jonah (5), Malchus (8), Samuel (3)

DAY 10 RESULTS (alternate format):
1. BELSHAZZAR (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
3. BELSHAZZAR (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
5. BELSHAZZAR (Pilate)
7. BELSHAZZAR (Jacob)
11. BELSHAZZAR (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
14. BELSHAZZAR (Balaam)<---voter = NK'ed by JUDAS for the Heathens

6. ISAAC (Stephen)
10. ISAAC (Rahab)
13. ISAAC (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie

2. LAZARUS (Lot)

4. LOT (Lazarus)

8. STEPHEN (Samson)<---voter = civvie (wtf zombie vote????)

9. PILATE (Esther)

12. REBECCA (Belshazzar)<===VOTER = HORSEMAN

Not Voting:
Bathsheba (8)
Jonah (5)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Malchus (8)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
Samuel (3)
DAY 11 (or Second Mafioso: Day 1)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. RUTH (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
3. RUTH (Stephen)
4. RUTH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
5. ISAAC (Rahab)
6. ISAAC (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
7. RUTH (Bathsheba)
8. BATHSHEBA (Esther)
9. ISAAC (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. RUTH (Jacob)
11. ISAAC (Ruth)<===VOTER = STILL HEATHEN
12. ISAAC (Samuel)

Not Voting: Jonah (6), Lazarus (2), Malchus (9), Pilate (3)

DAY 11 RESULTS (alternate format)

2. RUTH (Isaac)<---voter = civvie
3. RUTH (Stephen)
4. RUTH (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. RUTH (Bathsheba)
10. RUTH (Jacob)

5. ISAAC (Rahab)
6. ISAAC (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
9. ISAAC (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
11. ISAAC (Ruth)<===VOTER = STILL HEATHEN
12. ISAAC (Samuel)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)

8. BATHSHEBA (Esther)

Not Voting:
Jonah (6)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Lazarus (2)
Malchus (9)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
Pilate (3)

DAY 12 RESULTS (aka Second Mafioso Day 2)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. DEBORAH (Stephen)
3. ISAAC (Samuel)
4. ISAAC (Esther)
5. RAHAB (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
6. ISAAC (Pilate)
7. RAHAB (Bathsheba)
8. ISAAC (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
9. ISAAC (Jacob)
10. ISAAC (Rahab)

Not Voting: Isaac (5), Jonah (7), Lazarus (3), Malchus (10), Rebecca (3)

DAY 12 Results (alternate format)

3. ISAAC (Samuel)
4. ISAAC (Esther)
6. ISAAC (Pilate)
8. ISAAC (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
9. ISAAC (Jacob)
10. ISAAC (Rahab)

5. RAHAB (Absalom)<---voter = NK'ed by heathens
7. RAHAB (Bathsheba)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)

2. DEBORAH (Stephen)

Not Voting:
Isaac (5)<---voter = civvie
Jonah (7)<---voter killed self over Absalom's murder (modkill?)
Lazarus (3)
Malchus (10)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
Rebecca (3)
DAY 13 RESULTS (aka Second Mafioso- Chapter 3)

1. LOT (Pilate)
2. LAZARUS (Lot)
3. DEBORAH (Stephen)
4. LOT (Lazarus)
5. DEBORAH (Bathsheba)
6. DEBORAH (Jacob)
7. PILATE (Rahab)
8. DEBORAH (Samuel)
9. LOT (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. LOT (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie
11. SAMUEL (Esther)

Not Voting: Malchus (11)

Alternate Format:
3. DEBORAH (Stephen)
5. DEBORAH (Bathsheba)
6. DEBORAH (Jacob)
8. DEBORAH (Samuel)

1. LOT (Pilate)
4. LOT (Lazarus)
9. LOT (Deborah)<===VOTER = HEATHEN
10. LOT (Rebecca)<---voter = civvie

2. LAZARUS (Lot)

7. PILATE (Rahab)

11. SAMUEL (Esther)

Not Voting:
Malchus (11)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously

DAY 14 RESULTS (aka Second Mafioso Chapter 4)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)
2. REBECCA (Stephen)
3. REBECCA (Esther)
4. REBECCA (Bathsheba)
5. REBECCA (Pilate)
6. REBECCA (Rahab)
7. REBECCA (Jacob)
8. LOT (Lazarus)
9. REBECCA (Samuel)

Not Voting: Malchus (12), Rebecca (4)

ALTERNATE FORMAT:

2. REBECCA (Stephen)
3. REBECCA (Esther)
4. REBECCA (Bathsheba)
5. REBECCA (Pilate)
6. REBECCA (Rahab)
7. REBECCA (Jacob)
9. REBECCA (Samuel)

1. LAZARUS (Lot)

8. LOT (Lazarus)

Not Voting:
Malchus (12)<---voter = speared to death, mysteriously
Rebecca (4)<---voter = civvie
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

That didn't include Jacob and Stephen being good, I could only do so much this late.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER II]

Post by Snapshot »

Rahab

Day 1 - vote 3 on Uzz, after Samson had 7 (distancing)
Day 2 - Vote 6 on Cain, Uzz had 3 (increasing safety margin)
Day 3 - Vote 4 on Uzz, MM had 5 (less likely - close result to tighten the gap BUT Ruth voted right afterwards to increase gap again)
Day 4 - Vote 2 on Lazarus (no accountability in civ vs civ fight)
Day 5 - Vote 7 on Uzz, Jeph on 3 (voting after Uzz already went down)
Day 6 - Vote 2 on Pilate, Ruth on 4, Rachel on 3 (less likely - a vote for Rachel could have been more effective BUT also more obvious. Creating save options?)
Day 7 - Vote 2 on Pilate, Jonathan on 3, Rebecca on 2 (no accountability for Jonathan, consistency bonus)
Day 8 - Vote 1 on Jacob, Jonathan on 4 (no accountability for Jonathan lynch)
Day 9 - Vote 3 Isaac, Mordecai on 2 (save of Mordecai)
Day 10 - Vote 2 on Isaac, Belshazzar on 4 (no accountability for 'civ' lynch, consistency)
Day 11 - Vote 1 on Isaac, Ruth on 3 (consistency, Ruth save)
Day 12 - Vote 6 on Isaac, Rahab on 2 (votes very late, safe vote)
Day 13 - Vote 1 on Pilate, Deborah on 3, Lot on 2. (She could have voted to save me given her confidence in me, she agreed with the case on Deborah (apparently) so why vote Pilate?? This vote also speaks VERY WELL for Pilate not being bad, since it sets up lynching Pilate straight after lynching Deborah).
Day 14 - Vote 5 on Rebecca, after she is going down.

What do I take from this voting record?

95% sure Rahab is bad. Definitely my preferred vote today, and I should have said that yesterday in hindsight as well. Rebecca is too easy, and I even said a few days ago that I couldn't see a scenario where Deborah and Rebecca were both bad. Oh well.

Rahab would easily be my first choice for today's lynch.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Esther

Day 1 - missed vote
Day 2 - missed vote
Day 3 - vote 4 on Job, MM at 5, Uzz at 3. (Could be creating distance for Uzz as second option, but overall this vote looks ok)
Day 4 - vote 7 on Job, Balaam at 4 (not much to say on this either way, but she didn't avoid looking bad for being on a civ lynch)
Day 5 - vote 5 on Uzz, Jeph at 2 (I'd say this vote is pretty significant in ending Uzz, so it looks good for Esther)
Day 6 - Vote 1 on Pilate, Ruth at 3 (this one doesn't look very good, though)
Day 7 - Vote 1 on Pilate, only the second vote overall (consistent, but no clear evidence any heathen was on the block)
Day 8 - Vote 3 on Jonathan (early voter on a big civvie lynch train doesn't look so good)
Day 9 - Vote 2 on Isaac, Mordecai at 2 (again, this doesn't look very good for Esther)
Day 10 - Vote 1 for Pilate, Belshazzar on 4 (safe vote)
Day 11 - Vote 1 for Bathsheba, Ruth on 4 (can't appear to be helping her teammate, but not hurting her either)
Day 12 - vote 2 for Isaac (certainly this helped create momentum on a civvie train)
Day 13 - Vote 1 on Samuel, Deborah on 4, Lot on 4. (This vote looks REALLY BAD!)
Day 14 - Vote 2 on Rebecca (fairly meaningless, it was an agreed lynch)

Esther has been very good at having very few meaningful votes. They come early, they come late, they rarely come when it matters (Day 5 aside). Actually, I'd say Esther is a VERY good candidate for Judas. All Esther's votes on Pilate look like good distancing and could give her civvie cred if they were in it together. Esther/Pilate is one possible truth to this game. Makes me doubt my confidence in the Rahab outcome.

New favourite lynchee - Esther. I'd take her out first and foremost. This voting patterns looks really incredibly bad to me.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Bathsheba

Day 1 - missed vote
Day 2 - vote 8 on Cain, lynch realistically already over (doesn't help either way)
Day 3 - missed vote
Day 4 - missed vote
Day 5 - missed vote
Day 6 - vote 9 on Ruth, lynch realistically already over (doesn't help either way)
Day 7 - missed vote
Day 8 - missed vote
Day 9 - missed vote
Day 10 - missed vote
Day 11 - Vote 4 on Ruth, Isaac on 2 (given votes 3 and 4 on Isaac are both heathen, I'd say this looks pretty good for Bathsheba)
Day 12 - Vote 2 on Rahab, Isaac on 3 (Trying to save Isaac, again this looks pretty good to me)
Day 13 - Vote 2 on Deborah, Lot on 2 (very good again, she saved my bacon)
Day 14 - Vote 3 on Rebecca (agreed lynch, meaningless).

So - I think Bathsheba is pretty clean.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Pilate

Day 1 - Vote 1 on uzz, noone else had more than 2 (this vote looks good)
Day 2 - missed vote
Day 3 - missed vote
Day 4 - Vote 1 on Rachel (first vote all up, not meaningful)
Day 5 - Vote 1 for Uzz, first vote all up. Uzz lynched. (Good for Pilate, but not amazingly good because his vote timing doesn't clear him)
Day 6 - Vote 1 for Absalom, Ruth at 2 (this looks worse for Pilate)
Day 7 - Vote 2 on Jonathan, Pilate at 1 (self-defence, this was at the time when people were linking Pilate to Uzz for some reason)
Day 8 - Vote 1 for Jonathan (not great, but essentially meaningless)
Day 9 - Vote 2 for Mordecai, noone else at more than 1 (this looks good for Pilate)
Day 10 - Vote 3 for Belshazzar (meaningless)
Day 11 - missed vote (crucial day for missing a vote!)
Day 12 - Vote 3 for Isaac, one on Rahab (doesn't look good for Pilate, but I admit in the thread he thought I was evil and didn't want to listen to me)
Day 13 - Vote 1 for Lot (looks bad again, but see above)
Day 14 - Vote 4 for Rebecca (meaningless)

Pilate's vote record is FAR from unimpeachable. But it's not terrible either. Put in context of what he has said in the thread, I'm more inclined to trust Pilate than some other people.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

All up, where I am at is this,

I trust: Lot, Lazarus, Samuel, Bathsheba. I really want all four of us to discuss who we think the town should vote for. Pilate and Rahab - I would think that each of you would also look favourably on what I'm about to say if you are town.

I think the most likely teams coming out of that analysis are:

Rahab/Esther

OR

Pilate/Esther

Samuel's record has been far from saintly and if I trust him incorrectly, I'm very sorry about that. I also recognise Malchus COULD be a heathen, but we can't prove it so we need to assume there are two.

But overall, I suggest that out best option would be to lynch Esther today, and then if we get that one correct we can regroup for tomorrow. Thoughts? Agree? Disagree?
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Also, Balaam came to me in a dream, and lo unto me he said:
ESTHER: I would watch her, frankly. She missed the first two votes, which are oh so important when trying to look back at the votes. My notes show that Day 3 she actually defended Ruth from Belshazzar- go find that! Day 5 she places a pretty critical vote for Uzz but he may have been a sacrifice the Heathens were willing to live with. It would also be a good cred grab opportunity. Day 6 she starts her fixation on Pilate - the same day that it's pretty clear we're catching another Heathen in Ruth (remember that Day 3 defense!) Keeps her hands clean Day 7 with another vote for Pilate. Joins the Jonathan train Day 8 because not doing so looks weird when most others got on board. Day 9 she ties Isaac with Mordecai- look for her reasoning there! Day 10 she retreats to voting Pilate again after looking bad for not voting Mordecai. Day 11 she votes for the newly active Bathsheba. Maybe look for why. Day 12 she's part of the popular civvie train. Day 13 she casts a throw-away vote for Samuel when the votes were close and it was a critical lynch that nailed a Heathen (Deborah). WTF?!? And Day 14 she's in early on the runaway train on Rebecca. Esther did some "aww shucks, sorry guys" stuff early on like Deborah did. She really kind of coasted through the first half or more of the game. Her votes are strange. I'd peg her as more likely Heathen than Judas.
I have considered Balaam's words in my dream, and here is what I think of them.

On day 3, I'm not sure esther defends ruth from belshazzar, but what she does do could be considered mild distancing without ever commiting to a read of ruth being bad. Look.
Esther wrote:
Belshazzar wrote:And I see Ruth has again implied she wasn't able to vote on Day 2, whilst being silenced, although if she claims she was silenced the same way Paul, (presumably) Cain and myself were, then she would have been able to vote. :ponder:
This concerns me as well. I mean, from my experience, when you are silenced, you can still vote. It just makes me wonder a bit. If you are civ, why lie about being silenced?
Esther never follows that up with anything more about Ruth.

Actually, her posts have her going at Pilate pretty continually, so it's harder to see Esther's voting for Pilate as simple distancing.

This post:
Spoiler: show
Esther wrote:
Lot wrote:So Isaac's response to my case is a self-vote.

Stuff like that is frustrating.

I voted Lazarus at the very start of the day. I did mention it (at least I'm pretty sure I did).
I agree. If you are civ, try and defend yourself at least. Help our your team, you know. Don't just give up!
Pilate wrote:I think that a Mordecai vote will give us some good information right now.
Maybe, but I don't trust you at all, so......
Balaam wrote:
Who is everyone's top three suspects right now? Here are mine:

1. Jacob
2. Deborah
3. Mordecai
I feel more strongly about who I trust more easily than say who I suspect. That said,

1. Pilate
2. Isaac
3. Jacob
and I am going to add 4.Mordy only b/c his vote record. I think he's been pretty helpful in the thread though. I have seen civs have shitty voting records and get lynched b/c of it.
Is pretty similar in respect of Mordecai. A slight distance from him but really casting more doubt on Pilate and his push for Mordecai than actually reading Mordecai as bad.

In fact, when I simply read back all of Esther's posts, the evidence looks pretty bad for her.

I'd say Esther is heathen, absolutely. I'm thinking at this point Pilate probably isn't, but of course if Esther turns out to be Nebuchednezzar and not Judas then we have the problem that we do not know when Judas may have been recruited, so that will make analysis harder.

I deeply prefer a vote for Esther today. I do remind you, however, that I personally am likely to accidentally forget to vote altogether. I hope Lazarus does too. Then we have a chance at this.
Reporting
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Nice ass, balaam!
Reporting
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Joe Who? »

Partial agree, partial disagree. I don't know where to follow your thinking, Lot. I see that you're looking at your options, but you have flip-flopped way too much in the past few days on who is a "definite" lynch candidate, and even in the past few hours or so, so it gets confusing. First it's Pilate for days, then me "more than Pilate," and then you move to Esther which, given your analysis, looks like a decent candidate if we were to look at her as Judas (I know you just said you don't think she's Judas anymore based on Balaam's dream words, but based on the first half of her voting record, it is unlikely she was bad at least at the beginning), and then to Esther with a side of Pilate (or a side of me, but you know my thoughts on that). However, I did my own thinking and wanted to re-think Pilate and see if he wasn't everything I thought he was based on your changing your mind about him. I had more details last night, but the damned post disappeared and I got frustrated and went to bed (a pattern in this game, no?) My look changed what I thought about him in the beginning, but not what I think we should do with him now:

First half of the game (up until Chapter X): Pilate is relatively disengaged, and self-proclaimed "un-civ" behavior (criticizes Uzziah for calling him "good" and subsequently votes him for it). This behavior was what first caught my attention and made me suspicious. He goes after Absalom, but then he voted Mordecai later on. So hey, perhaps just disengaged (but lucky!) civ who doesn't care about his behavior. At this point, my thoughts changed (I previously saw his baddiness in this "strange" behavior). But then it gets good.

Chapter X and Judas kills that night. Pilate misses the Ruth vote, but criticizes both others not voting Ruth and goes after Lot for "going after" those who voted the way Lot suggested. This actually does have merit (argument-wise), but it also marks a change in behavior - from disengaged civ to paying a hell of a lot of attention to the game (suddenly has to watch out for teammates, perhaps?). Starts drawing attention to Lot since Day 11 (Mafioso 2.1), coming out to vote him Day 12 with plenty of time to say that he's been "suspicious of him" and has good reason to vote him, versus voting Deborah. And he's still been subtly pushing for suspicion on Lot, although not as strongly. In general, since Judas had his first kill, Pilate has become a lot more engaged and involved, sometimes aggressively so.

I don't understand why you've become more confident in Pilate's civviness since reading him in the thread - I have become much less so. I am more confident that Pilate is Judas than seeing Esther as Judas (which is the only way I could see her being bad with the information presented). Both Pilate's and Esther's records make them candidates for Judas; however, I think Pilate's behavior in combination with the record make him the more viable candidate. I said I didn't want to ignore what I saw as blatantly baddie behavior anymore, and I want to get this one right so badly. I know you're trying to create an option that's not Pilate vs. Rahab to prevent splitting of votes (because I'm sure as hell not voting myself), but I really think Pilate is the way to go today. But I will be good and hold out to see what others have to say.

Now, I should probably get outta this site on the work network before they find me :blush:

Return to “Previous Jobs”