50%

Total votes: 8
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [Day 2] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Canucklehead wrote:Apparently I missed the vote? But the poll is still up?

Sloonei: you asked what I found sinister about your questions, and if you read my post(s?) where I outline my suspicion of you, you'll see that that kind fo question is its own answer.
exactly why i asked :P
but i do sincerely fail to see the line of suspicion and if you could explain it more directly that'd be neat. i explained why i've been asking so many questions in response to ninjajuju earlier, here's my response if you care at all:
Spoiler: show
Sloonei wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote: As for Sloonei, I agree with the questioning sentiment - I don't at this moment see him as bad for asking the questions, but I would like to see the information he receives from people's answers synthesized in some way in the thread. Dammit, I used "sentiment" twice, but I can't think of a better word to match my...sentiments...
The questions are just a part of the way I'm used to playing. I come from a community that approaches Day 1 much much differently than this one. I am usually recognized for asking a high volume of questions, but I had to double quadruple down on them in this game to make up for those differences in community (This is not a complaint at all. I love being exposed to these new styles of play and I'm just trying, in turn, to expose my own style as well). I am simply accustomed to people being much more forthcoming with their thoughts on a wide range of subjects than they are here, and I've been trying to engage as many people as I can in discussion about a number of topics early on. I believe that the more information that gets out into the thread right away, the harder it is for baddies to hide and the easier it becomes for everyone to scumhunt later on down the line.
I feel like I've made a fair amount of progress, but not enough yet to have gathered all the information I want or need. But it's still early, and I wouldn't expect to. I look forward to more questions and answers as the game progresses :)
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Post by Golden »

I love the fact sloonei changes his name for blooper every time.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

She better not become a top suspect or I'll be in big trouble.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Hedgeowl »

Sorry to miss the vote, although it doesnt seem to have mattered. We were on the road and I wasn't able to get internet to work.

Looks like some crazy shenanigans were afoot here, so I look forward to reading it tomorrow.

(Cobalt - some similar shit went down with me in the 6 ft under game. I learned to not reveal my cards too soon it turned out.)
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

So that was not the definitive answer I was looking for.
There are several possible things to look at:
1) Cobalt is telling the truth in his meltdown or
2) He is lying about his extra ability to transfer the lynch.
If he is lying, then that very well may be his only ability and lynching LC was just a scare tactic. And on top of that, Cobalt could be playing double agent where both he and LC are on the same team putting on a show...in any caseHe may or may not be civ from this scenario.
If he is telling the truth, then either
a) LC has an ability that canceled it out
b) He read his role wrong and/or fucked something up in his communication to Dom
c) LC had a teammate help enforce to cancel it out.
If (a), both Cobalt and LC are most probably out of stocks for their abilities. In this case, Both may or may not be civ.
If (b), Cobalt is probably civ. I find the (b) scenario to be VERY unlikely.
If (c), then LC is mafia.

Of all the scenarios, it is in my opinion that it is very inconclusive as to what Cobalt's alignment is. And I don't like inconclusive. At the end of the day, I'm taking Cobalt's meltdown at face value, and thinking right now that Cobalt is more likely good than bad. But both could still be civ or mafia, and I'm pissed. :mad:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Cobalt wrote:tell y'all what - if you don't lynch me today, I'll post a super huge legacy post of how I view every single player in the game so far. I know I agreed to do this if I decided to eat a lynch, but that was to bait votes onto me so that Long Con would die. Up to you if you want me to do that or not.
If you want to lynch me, then vote for Cobalt. I agree. Also vote for Cobalt if you want to lynch Cobalt. Do not assume that votes for me will actually lynch Cobalt, because I do not have that power. My power is, if I get lynched due to some cowardly shenanigans, I get to see who you really are. :feb:
Long Con wrote:My power is, if I get lynched due to some cowardly shenanigans, I get to see who you really are.
LC, I know this was probably said in jest, but uh...I'm interested on your thoughts, of your safe passing through today. You seemed rather confident enough not to post too much before the deadline.

Cobalt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 199

Post by Cobalt »

Long Con wrote:
Cobalt wrote:WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

SOMEONE PLAYED SOME SHIT ON ME

HE SHOULD BE DEAD

MY ABILITY IS GONE.

FUCK YOU ALL LYNCH ME I'M OUT BYE
:grin: Oh, hey Cobalt! Pretty sweet, neither of us died! High five!
YOU ACTUAL SCUM TRASH

Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Epignosis wrote: Be sure to have your friends book their birthday parties at THE SYNDICATE. :feb:
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Scotty wrote:So that was not the definitive answer I was looking for.
There are several possible things to look at:
1) Cobalt is telling the truth in his meltdown or
2) He is lying about his extra ability to transfer the lynch.
If he is lying, then that very well may be his only ability and lynching LC was just a scare tactic. And on top of that, Cobalt could be playing double agent where both he and LC are on the same team putting on a show...in any caseHe may or may not be civ from this scenario.
If he is telling the truth, then either
a) LC has an ability that canceled it out
b) He read his role wrong and/or fucked something up in his communication to Dom
If (a), both Cobalt and LC are most probably out of stocks for their abilities. In this case, Both may or may not be civ.
If (b), Cobalt is probably civ. I find the (b) scenario to be VERY unlikely.
If (c), then LC is mafia.

Of all the scenarios, it is in my opinion that it is very inconclusive as to what Cobalt's alignment is. And I don't like inconclusive. At the end of the day, I'm taking Cobalt's meltdown at face value, and thinking right now that Cobalt is more likely good than bad. But both could still be civ or mafia, and I'm pissed. :mad:
That's the whole fucking point of whoever interfering, to keep y'all focused on me and waste a phase.

Whatever, I'mma take a damn SEAT.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, the irony of being lectured by Cobalt about wasting a phase. Was I not preaching that all of day two to you???

:sigh:

Not only that, but it was abundantly clear to me then that we would be wasting two phases on it, and that's even assuming LC got lynched that day. Because you don't seem to understand that your behaviour was essentially forcing people to waste two days lynching you.

The only way to stop that wastage is to start being a contributing member of the team. Get your head in the game, forget LC for a while (even if you end up voting for him), start demonstrating you are civ through your words and actions instead of pretending you don't give a shit.
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Neverwhere »

nutella wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
nutella wrote:Not sure. Depending on how today turns out I might still want to look at LC, and possibly Tiny. I'm also interested in the suspicion on Sig and am keeping an eye on him. I am looking forward to hearing more from BR, and others who have seemed particularly blendy like Bass and DF.
what do you think about Neverwhere's posts?
Somewhat neutral. Her earlier posts give me a civvie-leaning vibe, but like LC said it's odd how she jumped on BR's clearly-not-a-slip-up, and based on what she said about Cobalt in a couple posts I would maybe look her way for a possible teammate if he turns out to be bad.
I admit, I was skimmin when I read that post and thought it was a slip up. I have been playing a lazy game this time round, and for that I am sorry. Honestly not enjoying this game as much as all the others I played due to what I perceive as more hostility than I am used to in mafia. I could just be reading all of this wrong, but it just takes away from the fun. Thus I've been skimming, intending to come back and do a proper read and then getting caught up in life and not bothering my fucking ass. I will try and do better.

If Cobalt isn't bad at this stage I really don't care and just want him gone regardless because he's distracting and derailing the game and sounds like he's tantruming non stop. It takes away from other players.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

TinyBubbles wrote:Put my vote in for long con, because there are far too many votes on cobalt right now, i dont trust that thre's not a scummy reason to get him lynched (even if he is mafia). Could be a willing sacrifice, to call attention away from the others. And long can has been slightly suspicious from the start, though i dont know him fromprevious games so cant be sure its not just his usual style. He seemed an easy target last poll so i wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. however now there is no point, most likely cobalt's going to get lynched.

And sorry for not posting much. some posts have seemed kind of hostile, made me reluctant to involve myself. I am still around though :)

I think i recall bass suspecting i'm scum? I dont know if that was just meant to provoke a reaction or if it's his real opinion. Either way it's fishy.. and yes, for the 1000th time im still civ and will be civ ALL GAME and if you think that it's scummy of me to reiterate that, you don't really know me at all or you're misdirecting.
Why do you feel the need to keep screaming civ? :P Also, I dislike the claim you will be Civ all game. How do you know there might not be a corruption or somthing?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If anyone is feeling the game is a bit hostile, don't forget about our friendly llama. I'm not ashamed to say I've utilised him this game.

Neverwhere, the town is actually more effective at catching baddies when everyone is thoughtful and civil, because, as demonstrated yesterday, when feuds arise the thread is forced to resolve them by lynch (or attempted lynch). I'm certainly with you that if Cobalt doesn't calm it down and allow the town to function as a whole then I'm on board for a lynch.

linki - I thought TB was hinting at not being the three specific roles mentioned in the book, would be interesting to get her take on that.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Golden wrote:If anyone is feeling the game is a bit hostile, don't forget about our friendly llama. I'm not ashamed to say I've utilised him this game.

Neverwhere, the town is actually more effective at catching baddies when everyone is thoughtful and civil, because, as demonstrated yesterday, when feuds arise the thread is forced to resolve them by lynch (or attempted lynch). I'm certainly with you that if Cobalt doesn't calm it down and allow the town to function as a whole then I'm on board for a lynch.

linki - I thought TB was hinting at not being the three specific roles mentioned in the book, would be interesting to get her take on that.
Agreed. I Don't think it would be a wasted lynch regardless of his actual role. Even if he turns out to be civ his behaviour is not exactly helpful to anyone.

If he is Civ it does make you wonder if he has info on LC that he is actually mafia. Honestly, I'm sick of that duo's drama so I'm willing to ignore it for another day to properly focus on all members of the game. No, that does not make me scum.

TinyBubbles is definitely pinging me for sure. In previous games I played with her she was pretty upbeat and worried about voting the wrong person constantly. She was civ both times. She seems different in this game and much more defensive than I ever remember her being before. Anyone who has to cry I AM CIVILAN in those exact words every post has me raising my eyebrow! :P

I did suspect hedgie last day. Now, I must go wash the dishes, but later on when I get a chance I will reread her posts and give my update opinion.

Golden, for the record I'm reading you as more civ now.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Also, Golden you're my favourite. I appreciate you knowing I'm a scatter brain who forgets to check in and that you contact me on other sites to make sure I know there's a sign up or a game I've signed up for is starting. Thank you! :)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Have you voted in the hosting thread, Neverwhere?
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

I have not. Explain it to me. I thought it was for if you wanted to host a game, but I did not feel like I had the time or experience yet.
Golden wrote:Have you voted in the hosting thread, Neverwhere?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

No, it's for choosing the order in which games are played.

You only have a couple more days to vote. You get 7 votes (top is worth 7 points, last vote is only worth 1). The game with the most votes (points) will go into sign ups first and then we'll play them in order, so in theory the ones people are most excited for will be played soonest.

The first page of the hosting thread has links to all the games that have been submitted in case you want to read about them. Then you vote for any number up to 7 in the poll and say what order you've ranked them in in the thread.

Anyone can vote, not only people who are hosting :)
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Ahhh ok! Excuse my ignorance. I shall get voting this evening. :)
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

I don't get that angry ever when I'm mafia if it's any consolation.

I promise I'll make more of an effort... at some point.

I still want his head on a pike. Later.
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 22

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

I guess I'm still not subbed out yet huh?

Cobalt if you didn't lose your cool so often I'd accept you into the Brothers of Brine. Saltier than me Synonym and Bious combined right now.

For the record my new internet activates on the 29th. So for some reason if you're hoping ill be back in the game soon, Dom, there you go. Its not soon by a long shot but that's when ill have home internet again.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Cobalt wrote:I like you.
:)
Cobalt wrote:I REALLY LIKE YOU.
:cloud9:
Cobalt wrote:Hate you all bye.
:sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Neverwhere wrote:Honestly, I'm sick of that duo's drama so I'm willing to ignore it for another day to properly focus on all members of the game.
I really don't think I've been hostile or drama-feeding at all in this game. I would have preferred to be a regular player and not a spotlight sensation, but that decision wasn't mine.
Scotty wrote: a) LC has an ability that canceled it out
d) Another player has the ability to cancel a lynch and used it to save either me or Cobalt, depending on what they believed in Cobalt's posts.

I didn't entirely believe that Cobalt was telling the truth about being able to redirect the lynch to me, I thought he was trying to be a cool mastermind and fool everyone into not voting for him to save me, or something. Or, if not a cool mastermind, then at least was trying to scare me into "slipping up" and revealing I'm a baddie before my death... which I am not. Involving me at all in your theory here requires trusting that Cobalt was being at all truthful, and I have doubts about that.
Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:My power is, if I get lynched due to some cowardly shenanigans, I get to see who you really are.
LC, I know this was probably said in jest, but uh...I'm interested on your thoughts, of your safe passing through today. You seemed rather confident enough not to post too much before the deadline.
That was said in jest. I don't really have that power. If Cobalt had been able to lynch me like that to get his "revenge", then it would have showed his true character, and his lack of confidence in his ability to just outplay me and get me lynched The Usual Way.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con! You're still alive. What's up with that?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: The Usual Way.
"The Great White Usual Way"

It's tough, Golden. I do want to move past this, and if Conalt can just sit on his hands from here on out is be willing to spare him for another time. But whereas Never says he is playing a lazy game and probably is, Cobalt says he is playing a lazy game while it's more of a messy, convoluted game.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Long Con! You're still alive. What's up with that?
I am meant to be alive. It is destiny! :noble: :noble: :noble:

The Usual Way!
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 54

Post by sig »

LC why is Slooni mafia read to you? I asked this earlier but it appears to have gotten lost in the commotion.

Three people voted for LC Metalmarsh89 Cobalt TinyBubbles
TB and Metal why did you both vote for LC?
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:LC why is Slooni mafia read to you? I asked this earlier but it appears to have gotten lost in the commotion.

Three people voted for LC Metalmarsh89 Cobalt TinyBubbles
TB and Metal why did you both vote for LC?
Leaving for work now, sorry I forgot to respond earlier, I did see this. I have said before why I find him suspicious, and although his behaviour is very helpful and proactive, that doesn't convince me he's Civ. I'll re-explain when I get home if need be. :)
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Black Rock »

What's up with you?
ImageImage
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote: The Usual Way.
"The Great White Usual Way"

It's tough, Golden. I do want to move past this, and if Conalt can just sit on his hands from here on out is be willing to spare him for another time. But whereas Never says he is playing a lazy game and probably is, Cobalt says he is playing a lazy game while it's more of a messy, convoluted game.
Agree on all points except Never actually has a pair of tits. :)
Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Long Con wrote:
Neverwhere wrote:Honestly, I'm sick of that duo's drama so I'm willing to ignore it for another day to properly focus on all members of the game.
I really don't think I've been hostile or drama-feeding at all in this game. I would have preferred to be a regular player and not a spotlight sensation, but that decision wasn't mine.
Scotty wrote: a) LC has an ability that canceled it out
d) Another player has the ability to cancel a lynch and used it to save either me or Cobalt, depending on what they believed in Cobalt's posts.

I didn't entirely believe that Cobalt was telling the truth about being able to redirect the lynch to me, I thought he was trying to be a cool mastermind and fool everyone into not voting for him to save me, or something. Or, if not a cool mastermind, then at least was trying to scare me into "slipping up" and revealing I'm a baddie before my death... which I am not. Involving me at all in your theory here requires trusting that Cobalt was being at all truthful, and I have doubts about that.
Scotty wrote:
That was said in jest. I don't really have that power. If Cobalt had been able to lynch me like that to get his "revenge", then it would have showed his true character, and his lack of confidence in his ability to just outplay me and get me lynched The Usual Way.
omg, pls stop talking out your ass

The only dishonest thing I did with my ability was say that I needed to be lynched in order for the lynch to hit you - that was a lie. I could change the lynch once, period. I wanted to see who would put votes on people besides me to try and save you, but that didn't really happen that much as the only other outside votes were explained and reasonable.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

are you trying yet, cobalt?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Canucklehead »

Did we miss a night period?? ?The header says it's Day 2 and the poll is still up.....
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Yeah, I'm also wondering what the fuck is going on.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think that it is Night.

Perhaps Dom just hasn't changed the subject title. And it is not uncommon to see the poll still up if there is no night poll.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:
What's up with you?
I'm having a grand ol' morning. Thanks for asking.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think that it is Night.

Perhaps Dom just hasn't changed the subject title. And it is not uncommon to see the poll still up if there is no night poll.
It's pretty uncommon for the poll to be functional, though
*votes Spooner*
;)
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

My autocorrect thinks "Sloonei" should be "Spooner".

I agree, tbqh. :noble:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

what the fork, canucklehead
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think that it is Night.

It's pretty uncommon for the poll to be functional, though
*votes Spooner*
;)
Ture.

But I think that's because Dom had to edit the poll in the middle of the day, and since he couldn't set the ending time appropiately, he just made it an indefinte poll.

NIGHT 2 ENDS AT 10:26 PM EST

This has been a public service announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled lynching.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Cobalt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Cobalt »

Sloonei wrote:are you trying yet, cobalt?
no. next day phase. maybe.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: But I think that's because Dom had to edit the poll in the middle of the day, and since he couldn't set the ending time appropiately, he just made it an indefinte poll.
This.
*cough* maybe if people actually read the thread they wouldn't miss the details like when this happened... *cough*
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I have read the thread. But thanks for the passive aggressive snark! That definitely makes the game more fun. :nicenod:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Canucklehead wrote:I have read the thread. But thanks for the passive aggressive snark! That definitely makes the game more fun. :nicenod:
Why is your fake vote on me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ladies, ladies please... We all know it's Cobalt you're really upset with, come on! :grin:

Cobbers, I'm not talking out of my ass, I don't have any more understanding than the rest of the thread with regard to what schemes and dreams you have going on.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Sloonei wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I have read the thread. But thanks for the passive aggressive snark! That definitely makes the game more fun. :nicenod:
Because I find you suspicious. Why do you keep asking me versions of the same question, despite the fact that the answer is already in the thread?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Canucklehead wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Because I find you suspicious. Why do you keep asking me versions of the same question, despite the fact that the answer is already in the thread?
Because I do not find your answer satisfactory and your suspicion is incorrect. I'd like to help you move on from it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Sloonei wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Because I do not find your answer satisfactory and your suspicion is incorrect. I'd like to help you move on from it.
Nope. Not going down this rabbit hole with you, I'm afraid, but thanks for asking. Sorry you find me inadequate. :beer:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Canucklehead wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Nope. Not going down this rabbit hole with you, I'm afraid, but thanks for asking. Sorry you find me inadequate. :beer:
Hey now, you're a perfectly adequate human! Why do you refuse to engage in discussion about the game, though?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I do find it suspicious that Canuck isn't desperate to answer questions. She hasn't yet gone back and find mine. Here it is, Canuck...
Golden wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:I'm voting for Golden because he's being too hedgey for comfort. Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance. This Golden is making sure he has lots of padding of previously expressed misgivings in case any of the bandwagons he joins snuff a civ
Such as?
BUT

Canuck did say this:
Canucklehead wrote:-Sloonei is still on my list for all the questions which gives the appearance of substance but isn't actually substantive. I'd like to implement a rule where every 5 questions sloonei asks, he has to post a summary of what he's learned by asking those questions and how his opinions have changed. If these questions are actually important to your play, I'd like to see precisely how.
Which is a relatively well-explained suspicion.

Canuck, what I would say is this. I actually think you have provided numerous thoughts on your own clock, when you've decided to - including thoughts on many of the people who are getting lots of heat. I don't think it would be a fair analysis to suggest you are not contributing. But I do think you have avoided going particularly deep on many of your views, for example explaining why you hold them, or giving an example of what you mean. It's very difficult for me to respond to your suspicion of me because I don't even know what it was that you were seeing. Perhaps this is also why Sloonei is taking his current approach to you?

Ultimately, you stand out because your suspicions look very different from everyone else, and I think thats actually a fairly good thing. But I don't think it's unfair that people want to understand more about what you are seeing...

Return to “Previous Jobs”