Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: [Day 11] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Marmot »

Again, define this gaping hole?

Linki: every host I have played with on this site aside from Epignosis allows for teammates' to send each other's night actions in, and even he used to.

So like I said, there could be two teammates who are not both active, and we wouldn't know it.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 692

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Another question about Syndicate norms: When mafia issue a kill, is a specific killer supposed to be given to the mod by the team?

i.e., could Webber simply tell Dom: "[Phantom] kills Player X"?
It's possible, and it's possible it doesn't point to any single player. But with sig and G-Man dead earlier, I still believe that my logic holds even if that is true - it just means that either webber or the phantom is one of those three. Or to be more precise, that team could not have executed a kill on every odd night unless one of those three is on it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Again, define this gaping hole?

Linki: every host I have played with on this site aside from Epignosis allows for teammates' to send each other's night actions in, and even he used to.

So like I said, there could be two teammates who are not both active, and we wouldn't know it.
You are telling me that the norm on this site is that dead teammates could send in night actions for their inactive teammates?

I don't buy that for a second.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Another question about Syndicate norms: When mafia issue a kill, is a specific killer supposed to be given to the mod by the team?

It's possible, and it's possible it doesn't point to any single player. But with sig and G-Man dead earlier, I still believe that my logic holds even if that is true - it just means that either webber or the phantom is one of those three. Or to be more precise, that team could not have executed a kill on every odd night unless one of those three is on it.
This seems like sound thinking. It might be worth noting that DFaraday seems to have been around the whole game (unless I'm missing something). He's barely posted in recent memory, but those posts have been pretty evenly spread between the cycles. And if I'm choosing between splints and Marsh, I think I go Marsh.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by DFaraday »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Golden wrote:

This seems like sound thinking. It might be worth noting that DFaraday seems to have been around the whole game (unless I'm missing something). He's barely posted in recent memory, but those posts have been pretty evenly spread between the cycles. And if I'm choosing between splints and Marsh, I think I go Marsh.

I was gone for four days, guys. Did nobody seriously notice that? :ninja:

Anyway, I'll be *voting for Neverwhere*. I do think she's bad, and if she flips bad then I think either Splints or Ninja is likely to be her teammate based on the last lynch. MM's recent behavior does open him up as a possibility, but as I haven't examined him at all, I'll stick with Neverwhere.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

Fell asleep and almost missed the poll.
voting Neverwhere
MM's has some interesting points on JJJ but I am not sure I buy it.
Gro-oo-ovy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello. :dance:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Spacedaisy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I voted for Neverwhere. This thread is dead, maybe someone will care.
I care. I would like to lynch MM, but if the group feels Neverwhere is our best move, I am willing to go along. Quite frankly MM's actions continue to look like abaddie trying too hard to pull the puppet strings and I fail to see why no one else feels as strongly about him as I do. I don't really have any feelings about neverwhere so if those I believe to be civ have strong opinions about needing to lynch her I am willing to listen to that.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spacedaisy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I voted for Neverwhere. This thread is dead, maybe someone will care.
I care. I would like to lynch MM, but if the group feels Neverwhere is our best move, I am willing to go along. Quite frankly MM's actions continue to look like abaddie trying too hard to pull the puppet strings and I fail to see why no one else feels as strongly about him as I do. I don't really have any feelings about neverwhere so if those I believe to be civ have strong opinions about needing to lynch her I am willing to listen to that.
There's some momentum against MM right now. Read the thread immediately after my post you just quoted.

If you want him lynched it can still happen.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

fingersplints wrote:Fell asleep and almost missed the poll.
voting Neverwhere
Why Neverwhere?

What points of MM's did you find interesting, and why aren't you sure you buy it?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I voted early in part to make myself go to sleep. But here I am still. I hate this game. :rolleyes:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
voting Neverwhere
Why Neverwhere?

What points of MM's did you find interesting, and why aren't you sure you buy it?
Agreed. This posts pings me something awful. If you are panicking about almost missing the poll that you still had over an hour to vote in, how come you had time to supposedly read through the points on MM enough to not buy them?

Or did you come in because you were being suspected again? :grin:

Linki - Oh, it never works like that, JJJ :D This game keeps me awake so many nights.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have read it, I was just quoting and responding to you.

Golden, where do you think you are putting your vote?

Here is the thing, everything MM says and does comes across super premeditated to me. It looks like someone who has set things up in order to create these cases. I Just can't buy what he is selling, I can't. I don't feel confident Neverwhere is bad, but I feel very confident that we are seeing a bad MM performance here.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden, Sloonei, niju, Daisy, and Marsh are all votes still in the air that are likely to be dropped on someone. This lynch is not decided yet. Everyone keep making your cases. That includes you splints, I need to hear an explanation for that vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

MM voted ages ago.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Do you have long enough to hold out and see what sloonei does? He is silenced but I assume can still vote.

There is still ninja and SVS after that. We only have an hour. If we can wait and see what others think it will be ideal.

Otherwise I'll go along with neverwhere
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nijuukyugou wrote:MM voted ages ago.
oh yeah, derp.

I guess that's how seriously I took that vote. ;)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Spacedaisy wrote:I have read it, I was just quoting and responding to you.

Golden, where do you think you are putting your vote?

Here is the thing, everything MM says and does comes across super premeditated to me. It looks like someone who has set things up in order to create these cases. I Just can't buy what he is selling, I can't. I don't feel confident Neverwhere is bad, but I feel very confident that we are seeing a bad MM performance here.
I've been sitting on my MM suspicion for a couple of days. Couldn't do anything useful about it when silenced. I'd like to put it there, but Neverwhere is ok if it has to be.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
voting Neverwhere
Why Neverwhere?

I voted Neverwhere for the posts previously made about inactivity. She posted, and it doesn't seem we are supposed to be getting any more of an explanation. So no point in keep waiting around, I'd rather lynch her who I have been more suspicious of her then someone who was just introduced and I haven't gotten to investigate myself since I just woke up and will be immediately returning back to bed.

I think the points about you voting off after going after people pretty reasonable, but that could have civvie motives. I don't buy that you are suspicious for the Epi kill. It seems too obvious.
Gro-oo-ovy
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Golden wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
Do you have long enough to hold out and see what sloonei does? He is silenced but I assume can still vote.

There is still ninja and SVS after that. We only have an hour. If we can wait and see what others think it will be ideal.

Yes I can wait, I close tomorrow so I can stay up tonight. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Golden wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

What concerns me is that just about everyone who is voting/has voted today has expressed being okay with a Neverwhere vote.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I've been sitting on my MM suspicion for a couple of days. Couldn't do anything useful about it when silenced. I'd like to put it there, but Neverwhere is ok if it has to be.
It doesn't. There are enough votes left in the field that literally anyone can still be lynched.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

fingersplints wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
voting Neverwhere
Why Neverwhere?

I voted Neverwhere for the posts previously made about inactivity. She posted, and it doesn't seem we are supposed to be getting any more of an explanation. So no point in keep waiting around, I'd rather lynch her who I have been more suspicious of her then someone who was just introduced and I haven't gotten to investigate myself since I just woke up and will be immediately returning back to bed.

I think the points about you voting off after going after people pretty reasonable, but that could have civvie motives. I don't buy that you are suspicious for the Epi kill. It seems too obvious.
Why are you more suspicious of Neverwhere though?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyone else that votes for Neverwhere had better want a Neverwhere lynch and be prepared to explain why.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

nijuukyugou wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
voting Neverwhere
Why Neverwhere?

Agreed. This posts pings me something awful. If you are panicking about almost missing the poll that you still had over an hour to vote in, how come you had time to supposedly read through the points on MM enough to not buy them?

Linki - Oh, it never works like that, JJJ :D This game keeps me awake so many nights.
It doesn't take that long to read a post. It takes loads longer to click on all those links.

I came in because as I said I woke up and remembered I didn't vote. I'm not making up that it's 4 am and I want to go back to sleep. I never stopped being suspected so that one comment is pretty silly. What do you think someone called me and said "hey get up you have one vote! Quick! To the thread!"

Also JJJ never said it pinged him. Just asked why. Why are you putting words in his mouth?
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ninja, would you be on board with MM?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

fingersplints wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
voting Neverwhere
Why Neverwhere?

It doesn't take that long to read a post. It takes loads longer to click on all those links.

I came in because as I said I woke up and remembered I didn't vote. I'm not making up that it's 4 am and I want to go back to sleep. I never stopped being suspected so that one comment is pretty silly. What do you think someone called me and said "hey get up you have one vote! Quick! To the thread!"

Also JJJ never said it pinged him. Just asked why. Why are you putting words in his mouth?
Oh no, I meant it pinged me, and I agreed with his "why Neverwhere?" comment. That was poorly worded, I admit.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Spacedaisy wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
voting Neverwhere
Why Neverwhere?

Why are you more suspicious of Neverwhere though?
Because I think an inactive is on team Wildhorn, and I think her earlier posts are more suspicious then Devin and Gumshoe, and I think you are sounding alright the more you post.
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:
So you think coasting along, NO-Uing and following the course of actions of the rest of the group is going to cut it? :suspish:

Jay did the math earlier. There are 13 players alive. There are possibly two baddies from Team Webber alive, two baddies from Team Wildhorn alive, and three independents alive. That would mean that 7 out of 13 (more than 50%) of the remaining players are not to be trusted.

So why do you think it is a good idea to be "willing to go along" and conform with the rest of the group, and consider me suspicious because I do not inherently trust said group members?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Also it stands to reason there could be one inactive Weber player as well. All the kills have seemed to been from the phantom from the wording of the posts. Where has Andrew Lloyd been at?
Gro-oo-ovy
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Golden wrote:Ninja, would you be on board with MM?
Yes, mostly because I'm concerned about everyone being "on board" with a Neverwhere lynch, including myself. I like your points about MM setting up JJJ and he's a slippery fish marmot semi-aquatic to aquatic animal. It's not as strong as my splints suspicion, but I'd feel better about it than Neverwhere in the wake of what's happened in the last hour.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

To be honest I still feel good about my vote. I don't really see a townie in Neverwhere's post history. I think the case for Marsh is also a good one right now. With all the possible baddies remaining they might both be the right answer.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

THIS IS SO STRESSFUL
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Jay did the math earlier. There are 13 players alive. There are possibly two baddies from Team Webber alive, two baddies from Team Wildhorn alive, and three independents alive. That would mean that 7 out of 13 (more than 50%) of the remaining players are not to be trusted.
That's absolute worst case scenario. It doesn't seem likely that none of the night kills has been non-town.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why does nobody (except the slight possibility of fingersplints) consider that Jay could be bad?

I'm looking especially at you Golden. You say that you can be persuaded, but you are still looking at me and looking for the interest of others to vote for me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

and now I am getting sucked back into mafia at 5 AM :disappoint:
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I also refuse to be lynched without a proper case.

You especially Jay, you have reread every single player but me. I wouldn't expect it tonight of course, but at some point, yes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@MM - yes, I can see the possibility that Jay is bad. I don't think he is, but he could be (eg Webber, jekyll, there are options there). I don't think he is the phantom.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I also refuse to be lynched without a proper case.

You especially Jay, you have reread every single player but me. I wouldn't expect it tonight of course, but at some point, yes.
My vote is already elsewhere, so I should be able to comply with this request at some point.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Jay did the math earlier. There are 13 players alive. There are possibly two baddies from Team Webber alive, two baddies from Team Wildhorn alive, and three independents alive. That would mean that 7 out of 13 (more than 50%) of the remaining players are not to be trusted.
That's absolute worst case scenario. It doesn't seem likely that none of the night kills has been non-town.
I agree, but the collective "group" is not going to be composed of civilians.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Not only that, but it completely ignores the subsequent conversation we had about the nature of independents.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Yea I don't believe independent=bad. If their win condition allows it, an independent would be more likely to align with the civvies imp
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

IMO not imp lol
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:@MM - yes, I can see the possibility that Jay is bad. I don't think he is, but he could be (eg Webber, jekyll, there are options there). I don't think he is the phantom.
I did not say that I think he is the Phantom. I said I think he controlled the chandelier.

Who do you think killed Epignosis?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:@MM - yes, I can see the possibility that Jay is bad. I don't think he is, but he could be (eg Webber, jekyll, there are options there). I don't think he is the phantom.
I did not say that I think he is the Phantom. I said I think he controlled the chandelier.

You
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

You
Ok, you should vote for me then. Why wait? :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

What is the implication if I control the chandelier but am not the phantom?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

You
Ok, you should vote for me then. Why wait? :grin:
Don't want a tie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Let's see it Golden, bring on the votes. Push the lynch. Send the train my way.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Let's see it Golden, bring on the votes. Push the lynch. Send the train my way.
I'm not going to be bullied into a quick vote. I want to know what sloonei and SVS will do. A tie is not a good outcome.

Return to “Previous Jobs”