Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Game End!

Thank you
29%
for playing
20%
See you in number 5?
31%
aapje is too busy but he'll try to keep up....
11%
like every other time I make him play.
9%

Total votes: 45
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 5)

Post by Marmot »

timmer wrote:Holy cap, host, you spent a lot of time on that. But you missed every key point about my game up to here. I stayed quite simply right from the start that I wasn't going to play like a civ until I have reason to, and I've followed through on that worth perfect consistency.

Yeah, I've jumped on bandwagons worth little to no thought, because I can't trek who is on a team flow the most part and thus if someone does it's cool with me, because I'm still neutral. Plain and simple, I remain unrecruited and no that's not a clever truth to hide the fact that I'm a team leader, I am still neutral.

So let's see what is going on in this game. People have made a bunch of bullshit cases about players who were not recruited and lynched them while those on teams day back and laughed. If you lynch me, the same thing will happen. I'll take sigbets on it right here and now.

I've attempted every single recruitment challenge and my air apparently stinks so here I am.

Those of you on teams need to decide whether you want to tale the sage route and keep targeting people who can't defend because they don't believe they've done anything but we're Just playing the neutral scene add they saw fit, or you can actually try to win by taking out your rivals. Your call, I don't plan to deviate from this party as my defence.
In one paragraph, you say you jump on bandwagons and you're cool with it. In the next paragraph, you call the cases bullshit. So you are admitting to jumping on bandwagons with bullshit cases.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 155

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

DrWilgy wrote:Wilgy runs up to BWT and tackles him. Wilgy, with fire in his eyes, stares right into BWT's face. No one knows what to do with Wilgy anymore...
BWT, please comment on my defending of TinyBubbles.
I feel creeped out....I need an adult! I NEED AN ADULT!!! :scared:

Sure. Give me a second to go back and find it.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 177

Post by DrWilgy »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Wilgy runs up to BWT and tackles him. Wilgy, with fire in his eyes, stares right into BWT's face. No one knows what to do with Wilgy anymore...
BWT, please comment on my defending of TinyBubbles.
I feel creeped out....I need an adult! I NEED AN ADULT!!! :scared:
:hug: I am an adult...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DrWilgy wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Or the lynch was switched to make us lynch Bubbles again :shrug:
If that's the case, why not just let her be lynched the first time?? I'm with SD on this one.
Because if you have a lynch switch power, why not use it?
I guess. :shrug:
I think it's clear cut honestly -- that lynch switch gets used regardless of Bubbles' alignment. If she's bad, it delays her death. If she's not on the team responsible for the switch, then it ensures someone else dies instead AND Bubbles remains a highly likely lynch after that. Two for the price of one.
I'll repeat here that I suspect get not only because the lynch for switched but because her response to it seemed exaggerated. I would expect her to be all, "I don't know why" but now a paragraph of her going on about how she is so confused and she doesn't know what happened and she em pmed the hosts, etc. It is overkill. It don't feel like a natural civilian response. I think She knows why the lynch got switched, in fact I think it was her teammate that did it.
The bolded part there is why I'm voting for her. Her reaction to the lynch going down the way it did makes me think she has knowledge of what happened.

OBJECTION!!! I disagree with you here Daisy! Along with everyone else who thinks Bubbles is bad! A lot of players here have stated that the reaction from bubbles didn't seem genuine? Explain this to me, what words in precise do this to you? as far as I'm concerned, the way bubbles has been communicating hasn't changed.

Examples:
TinyBubbles wrote:cause i get asked the same question every game! i didn't want to declare " i'm CIV" for the 109485734th time so i made a joke about being bad.
TinyBubbles wrote:Hey all i've been reeeeeally busy and just havent had time to read all posts,sorry. i'm willing to change my vote from turniphead to either golden or bass since that's where things seem to be headed.. golden hasn't seemed totally his upfront self like from previous games, it's giving me goosebumps. what's the case against bass though?
Do please point out exactly what concerns you about bubbles exaggeration here, in the same yellow fashion as mine if you disagree with me. Also, why is Bubbles writing out a larger paragraph to defend herself bad? I personally like the fact that we are seeing more from her at this point.

I've always tried to focus more on quality rather than quantity in mafia. While her wording and tone hasn't changed at all, that's also part of the reason I'm suspicious of her. Especially given that her wording and tone have not changed at all through the course of the game, despite the scrutiny she has come under. When I start getting accused, I get hella defensive and try to pick through the arguments against me to try and dispel them. I feel like TinyBubbles keeps throwing the same retorts out over and over again. Most of them a variation of "But I'm civ", "This game is hard to keep up with", etc.

Canuck, you stated that you didn't trust Bubbles based on this right?
TinyBubbles wrote:damn it, i just can't vote golden again. i don't care if he's a baddie or not, it feels like rejecting a friend. he's totally right about him and other talkative players like MP and epi getting heat just for talking, rather than for the content of their posts. it isn't right,and the game would be dead in the water without their input, i don't think anyone should be punished for posting a lot, even though it obviously makes them a bigger target.

hope you have a good trip golden! i wont vote you out though!!!
and i know my own arguments are flipping back and forth but thats what happens when you get emotionally invested in a game like this ><

voting rey on golden's testimony
Now, I would like to point out that Golden did come up as neutral. Did this affect your judgement on this statement whatsoever? If I missed it, do point it out to me. Bubbles didn't vote for a friend, believing in them, as we all should have considering we lynched a neutral.

Also, you pointed out that it was wrong for her to be emotionally invested even though she hadn't shared much? am I correct? Are you saying that emotional investment is a standard for everyone? simply reading and staying caught up seems to be difficult for many players here and you think that has no emotional affect? especially with all the emotional gameplay happening at the time of the post?

Lastly, I would like to ask this, is there a situation in which Ubzargan wouldn't use his power? Even if Azura uses her power to deflect a lynch train, Ubzargan would still redirect the lynch to someone of his choosing. To save a team mate, stall, even to kill someone he doesn't like. Because of this we shouldn't blame the use of Ubzargan's ability on Bubbles, it just happens to be a really strong ability. The question we should be asking, why did Ubzargan choose Unfurl? not why did Ubzargan choose Unfurl instead of Bubbles.
I think Ubzargan could have chosen Unfurl because Bubbles was a teammate. Plain and simple.

Linki: Yes, but I mean an adult that doesn't make me feel like I'm about to get something stuck up my.....well, nevermind. :|
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I think Ubzargan could have chosen Unfurl because Bubbles was a teammate. Plain and simple.

Linki: Yes, but I mean an adult that doesn't make me feel like I'm about to get something stuck up my.....well, nevermind. :|
Why choose Unfurl? If Bubbles really was a teammate or not is irrelevant.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok Wilgy, here is my response to this:
DrWilgy wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Or the lynch was switched to make us lynch Bubbles again :shrug:
If that's the case, why not just let her be lynched the first time?? I'm with SD on this one.
Because if you have a lynch switch power, why not use it?
I guess. :shrug:
I think it's clear cut honestly -- that lynch switch gets used regardless of Bubbles' alignment. If she's bad, it delays her death. If she's not on the team responsible for the switch, then it ensures someone else dies instead AND Bubbles remains a highly likely lynch after that. Two for the price of one.
I'll repeat here that I suspect get not only because the lynch for switched but because her response to it seemed exaggerated. I would expect her to be all, "I don't know why" but now a paragraph of her going on about how she is so confused and she doesn't know what happened and she em pmed the hosts, etc. It is overkill. It don't feel like a natural civilian response. I think She knows why the lynch got switched, in fact I think it was her teammate that did it.

OBJECTION!!! I disagree with you here Daisy! Along with everyone else who thinks Bubbles is bad! A lot of players here have stated that the reaction from bubbles didn't seem genuine? Explain this to me, what words in precise do this to you? as far as I'm concerned, the way bubbles has been communicating hasn't changed.

Examples:
TinyBubbles wrote:cause i get asked the same question every game! i didn't want to declare " i'm CIV" for the 109485734th time so i made a joke about being bad.
TinyBubbles wrote:Hey all i've been reeeeeally busy and just havent had time to read all posts,sorry. i'm willing to change my vote from turniphead to either golden or bass since that's where things seem to be headed.. golden hasn't seemed totally his upfront self like from previous games, it's giving me goosebumps. what's the case against bass though?
Do please point out exactly what concerns you about bubbles exaggeration here, in the same yellow fashion as mine if you disagree with me. Also, why is Bubbles writing out a larger paragraph to defend herself bad? I personally like the fact that we are seeing more from her at this point.

Canuck, you stated that you didn't trust Bubbles based on this right?
TinyBubbles wrote:damn it, i just can't vote golden again. i don't care if he's a baddie or not, it feels like rejecting a friend. he's totally right about him and other talkative players like MP and epi getting heat just for talking, rather than for the content of their posts. it isn't right,and the game would be dead in the water without their input, i don't think anyone should be punished for posting a lot, even though it obviously makes them a bigger target.

hope you have a good trip golden! i wont vote you out though!!!
and i know my own arguments are flipping back and forth but thats what happens when you get emotionally invested in a game like this ><

voting rey on golden's testimony
Now, I would like to point out that Golden did come up as neutral. Did this affect your judgement on this statement whatsoever? If I missed it, do point it out to me. Bubbles didn't vote for a friend, believing in them, as we all should have considering we lynched a neutral.

Also, you pointed out that it was wrong for her to be emotionally invested even though she hadn't shared much? am I correct? Are you saying that emotional investment is a standard for everyone? simply reading and staying caught up seems to be difficult for many players here and you think that has no emotional affect? especially with all the emotional gameplay happening at the time of the post?

Lastly, I would like to ask this, is there a situation in which Ubzargan wouldn't use his power? Even if Azura uses her power to deflect a lynch train, Ubzargan would still redirect the lynch to someone of his choosing. To save a team mate, stall, even to kill someone he doesn't like. Because of this we shouldn't blame the use of Ubzargan's ability on Bubbles, it just happens to be a really strong ability. The question we should be asking, why did Ubzargan choose Unfurl? not why did Ubzargan choose Unfurl instead of Bubbles.
It's not specific words,it's the whole thing. When someone is confused about why they survived, it is normal to say, "I don't know why I survived, kind of confused" or something of that nature. But Bubbles was like, "I don't know what happened! I'm so confused. I'm sending a message to the hosts," etc. It went on for a long paragraph. That is my definition of overkill/exaggeration. It's not hard to use the same words you normally would. The response was one of exaggerated innocence in my eyes.

As to the emotional investment thing, I never commented on it because I have no opinion of it. I think emotional investment looks different for different people, I don't doubt Bubbles emotional investment. Additionally, I never had a problem with her waffling about Golden and I said as much.

The entirety of my suspicion of her is because her response to the lynch switch feels like it is not genuine. I believe it was probably Uzzie who switched the lynch so the fact that her response to it feels so off to me makes me believe she is on that team. I am comfortable leaving my vote where it is.

What I find interesting is how strongly you came out swinging in her defense. That's probably the longest post I've seen from you all game.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by reywaS »

I'm sorry, guys. After Golden's lynch, I stepped away from the game for a second to try to look at the game from a fresh perspective, but then I got really far behind and I've been putting off catching up since I'm so far behind. I will try my best to catch up today.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Unfurl had some suspicion on her, they may have suspected her of being recruited by another team. Unfurl being the target has no bearing for me on whether or not I suspect Bubbles.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Ricochet »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
- I don't really get how unfurl ended up dying. A lynch switch of some kind? Although I was thinking the same thing with TinyBubbles, but somehow I doubt that both of the last 2 lynches were influenced by lynch switches.
Apologies for the snip, but what do you mean by this?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DrWilgy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I think Ubzargan could have chosen Unfurl because Bubbles was a teammate. Plain and simple.

1) To save a teammate.

2) Unfurl already had some suspicion on her from several players (myself included). You don't see baddies trying to get someone lynched and then blame the lynch on someone else?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Ricochet wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
- I don't really get how unfurl ended up dying. A lynch switch of some kind? Although I was thinking the same thing with TinyBubbles, but somehow I doubt that both of the last 2 lynches were influenced by lynch switches.
I'm saying that the D4 lynch could have been influenced by a lynch switch.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Obligatory for my last post:

:drums: :band: :tunes:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Obligatory for my last post:

:drums: :band: :tunes:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 269
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

1) To save a teammate.

2) Unfurl already had some suspicion on her from several players (myself included). You don't see baddies trying to get someone lynched and then blame the lynch on someone else?
Who do you think is currently getting blamed for the lynch switch?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Turnip Head wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

1) To save a teammate.

Who do you think is currently getting blamed for the lynch switch?
I'd put it on Ubzargufartedonmysofa as him trying to save a teammate.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

So you don't think it's at all possible that Uzbekistan switched the lynch just to fuck with us? It had to be saving a teammate?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
That is true, but what "last 2 lynches" and what "same thing with Bubbles"? The two were part of the same story.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bold stance: next time we're in Position 2, the lynch will be switched again.

Will it be to save a teammate?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So here's the problem I have here. I believe you are confusing Bubbles messages Daisy, the message where she stated that she was messaging LC was actually smallish.
TinyBubbles wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:*casually continues to pretend my shit dont stink*
is that i addressed to me? i am not pretending, i dont get it. was there a power that lynches someone else? i pm'd long con but he hasn't responded yet
Also, a point to be made, the time difference between this post and the previous TB post was only 4 min. If TinyBubbles wasn't being genuine about her post, I would assume she would put a little more thought than 4 minuets.

I chose to defend her because I don't think anyone else will. I was actually OK with the TinyBubbles lynch a day ago, but I honestly don't believe bubbles and Ubzargan being on the same team. I'm tired of free unrecruited lynchings, "Golden killed Epi, so he's bad" was horribly free, "Unfurl was killed because she suspected Bubbles (who already had a wagon going on her)" is horrendously free.
Spacedaisy wrote:Unfurl had some suspicion on her, they may have suspected her of being recruited by another team. Unfurl being the target has no bearing for me on whether or not I suspect Bubbles.
If Bubbles and Ubzargan were on the same team, why would they choose to kill one of the people that had suspicion on Bubbles? wouldn't it make more sense to kill someone else and try to create a new wagon to follow? Killing Unfurl when Bubbles was suspected by her only makes it harder for Bubbles the next day.
Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Ricochet wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
That is true, but what "last 2 lynches" and what "same thing with Bubbles"? The two were part of the same story.
Oh god. I totally mixed that up. That's what happens when I get really far behind like I did and tried to catch up super-quickly. I was thinking they were different lynches for some reason. KMP.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Turnip Head wrote:So you don't think it's at all possible that Uzbekistan switched the lynch just to fuck with us? It had to be saving a teammate?
I think in the context of the case against TinyBubbles, I'm more inclined to think it was not to fuck with us.

What's your opinion on the matter?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My opinion is fuckery.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:So you don't think it's at all possible that Uzbekistan switched the lynch just to fuck with us? It had to be saving a teammate?
I think in the context of the case against TinyBubbles, I'm more inclined to think it was not to fuck with us.

I think that lynch gets switched no matter what role TinyBubbles has. I think any player at all could have received the most votes and it would have been switched.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Someone please answer this question,
DrWilgy wrote:Lastly, I would like to ask this, is there a situation in which Ubzargan wouldn't use his power? Even if Azura uses her power to deflect a lynch train, Ubzargan would still redirect the lynch to someone of his choosing. To save a team mate, stall, even to kill someone he doesn't like. Because of this we shouldn't blame the use of Ubzargan's ability on Bubbles, it just happens to be a really strong ability. The question we should be asking, why did Ubzargan choose Unfurl? not why did Ubzargan choose Unfurl instead of Bubbles.
I forgot to add a possible means, to frame someone who already is receiving heat.
Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DrWilgy wrote:Someone please answer this question,
DrWilgy wrote:Lastly, I would like to ask this, is there a situation in which Ubzargan wouldn't use his power?
No.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thank you fellow Turnip.
Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:Bold stance: next time we're in Position 2, the lynch will be switched again.

How will we be able to test that or get info out of that, if there'll be a lynch switch no matter what.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Bold stance: next time we're in Position 2, the lynch will be switched again.

How will we be able to test that or get info out of that, if there'll be a lynch switch no matter what.
Kill the lynch switcher. It really is that simple.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

^
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

We can't. I'm starting to think that position 2 is actually the strongest baddie position while Ubzargan is alive. All aboard the never pick position 2 train! Choo choo!!

I would also like to point out that there was a "arbitrarily" chosen position 2, during poll 1.
Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Kill the lynch switcher. It really is that simple.
That's not what I asked.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:We can't. I'm starting to think that position 2 is actually the strongest baddie position while Ubzargan is alive. All aboard the never pick position 2 train! Choo choo!!

I would also like to point out that there was a "arbitrarily" chosen position 2, during poll 1.
I would agree with this. Let's especially never consider choosing that for an even day/night cycle, because thanks to position 2, Ubzargan gets to manipulate an entire lynch and kill the following Night.

Do you mean how position 2 was chosen randomly after N3, because N3 ended early? Or someone randomizing a position 2 choice during a previous Night?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:

We can't, that's basically my entire point.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yes I think it is possible. I just don't think that is the case when you take Bubbles response into account. Looking at both together makes me feel confident about bubbles being on that team.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:We can't. I'm starting to think that position 2 is actually the strongest baddie position while Ubzargan is alive. All aboard the never pick position 2 train! Choo choo!!

I would agree with this. Let's especially never consider choosing that for an even day/night cycle, because thanks to position 2, Ubzargan gets to manipulate an entire lynch and kill the following Night.

Do you mean how position 2 was chosen randomly after N3, because N3 ended early? Or someone randomizing a position 2 choice during a previous Night?
Nah, I was just poking at Timmer :D
Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Turnip Head wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

I think that lynch gets switched no matter what role TinyBubbles has. I think any player at all could have received the most votes and it would have been switched.
Fair enough. I think it's definitely a possibility, and I might be tunneling here. But I just really think that it's more likely that Bubbles was saved with a lynch switch on Day 4.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Turnip Head wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Lastly, I would like to ask this, is there a situation in which Ubzargan wouldn't use his power?
No.
Totally agree with this. Even if he wasn't saving a teammate, throwing a lynch switch out there would still cause some confusion.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Fair enough. I think it's definitely a possibility, and I might be tunneling here. But I just really think that it's more likely that Bubbles was saved with a lynch switch on Day 4.
Bullshit

More likely? No, it's equally likely. Possibility? No, BWT, WHY would Ubzargan not use his power.

Wilgy goes to sit in a corner.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
No.
Totally agree with this. Even if he wasn't saving a teammate, throwing a lynch switch out there would still cause some confusion.
How can you say no, but also say more likely in a previous post?

A powerful aura appears around Wilgy as if he's charging power. The force from his aura is causing the wind around him to be repelled and his hair to stand.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

The aura disappears and Wilgy goes back to sitting in the corner. Wilgy is now poking at a bug with a stick.
Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119

Post by timmer »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
In one paragraph, you say you jump on bandwagons and you're cool with it. In the next paragraph, you call the cases bullshit. So you are admitting to jumping on bandwagons with bullshit cases.
My mantra has been this: support people who are remaining true to themselves, such as the people I mentioned (SVS, DH, Canuckle, etc. ) and vote for people who seem to be "playing a part" or who are trying to act a certain way that feels false. Because I really don't think this format requires people to change. So yeah, that's the path I've been following, basically.

I'm happy to vote for TinyBubbles because she doesn't seem genuine.

ETA: Wilgy, I have no idea why the word arbitrarily is funny to you, but I like that you're rolling with it, and I doubt I'll be voting you anytime soon :clap:
My siggie.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

timmer wrote:ETA: Wilgy, I have no idea why the word arbitrarily is funny to you, but I like that you're rolling with it, and I doubt I'll be voting you anytime soon :clap:
I got nothing but love for you timmer (even if I think you are a baddie at this point).

#Savethecutelittlebubbles
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 2)

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:
aapje wrote:Aww Typh and Epi.

Interesting that there was no Immortal kill.

@Hosts:
Will failed kills be written into the post?
How many missing PM's?
Failed kills should be written in. I think I missed writing in the Immortal kill that failed last night. I'll write it up today after I talk to BR to be sure of what she wants to do. I think the right solution is to just write up an extra section about this person surviving and post it.

There was definitely one PM missing.
Totally forgot about this. The Immortal's Position 1 kill was headed for G-Man, but G-Man survived. Sorry about the oversight.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DrWilgy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
No.

A powerful aura appears around Wilgy as if he's charging power. The force from his aura is causing the wind around him to be repelled and his hair to stand.
I meant that I think it's more likely that Bubbles was saved with a lynch switch, rather than Ubzargetoffmybed doing it just to mess with us.

And it's bullsuit btw :P
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
No.

I meant that I think it's more likely that Bubbles was saved with a lynch switch, rather than Ubzargetoffmybed doing it just to mess with us.

-__-

BWT... It's not more likely that Bubbles was saved with a lynch. Bubbles was saved with a lynch.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And it's bullsuit btw :P[/quote]

Ah... Forgive my transgressions... *bows*
Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 363

Post by DharmaHelper »

Can someone be a really cool person and tell me how many people were recruited in the period between Days 1 and 2
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:Can someone be a really cool person and tell me how many people were recruited in the period between Days 1 and 2
I would tell you but I'm not really cool.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 363

Post by DharmaHelper »

Black Rock wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Can someone be a really cool person and tell me how many people were recruited in the period between Days 1 and 2
I would tell you but I'm not really cool.
You're really really cool. Damn, if only you were less cool.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: I meant that I think it's more likely that Bubbles was saved with a lynch switch, rather than Ubzargetoffmybed doing it just to mess with us.

Why? Why wouldn't he use his power if he could? There's no reason not to unless he felt strongly that Bubbles should be lynched more than anyone else in the game, and I can't see why he would think that.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”