Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Game End!

Thank you
29%
for playing
20%
See you in number 5?
31%
aapje is too busy but he'll try to keep up....
11%
like every other time I make him play.
9%

Total votes: 45
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 7)

Post by Scotty »

Ricochet wrote:Also, where the hell has MM vanished?
He went camping and never returned.

Ever seen Blair Witch?

Yeah.

That was him.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ricochet wrote:I'll probably stretch myself thin late tonight (although it's already late and I should go to sleep instead) and throughout tomorrow trying to do re-reads and pick a lead, which won't gel well with achieving results until the lockdown might happen, so for now I'm going to place a vote on Synonym. I don't approve of him leaving the "posting" part out of his participation equation ("reading and voting" isn't enough, that's for sure, and he knows better, too); it's been going for too long and I've seen better activity from him back on JTM. It's understandable if the catch-up is too much or the role madness too vast, but it's still no reason to simply say "I don't understand what's going on" and not adopt any participation tactic.

If he's been recruited, his team would probably profit a lot from him sidelining hard. Plus, if you'll recall, I had a nagging vibe that Russ's status, despite him wanting out since D2, was left afloat for Days until replacements were found, making me believe he's already been recruited and his role is not so easily discardable anymore (via modkill or such). Both these recruiting theories on Russ and on Syn could mean either civ or bad camp, but his sidelining and defeatist remarks make me lean on bad.
This game has gotten very quiet in recent days. Chalk it up to vacations/busy-ness during the summer or what have you, but I don't like the wallflowering going on.

Bass, Synonym, Tranq, Sorsha, aapje, Devin, reywaS, bea. Even BWT's been mysteriously distant of late. Those people on my list scare me because I can't say for sure what they are, because I just haven't heard original opinions from them in a while. Out of sight out of mind. At least Sorsha, who I had been hounding for so long, had been making efforts to look at several people (which she has said she doesn't prefer to do).

I know it's Labor Day weekend, and that's a legit excuse, but I want to see some buckling down going on.

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 363

Post by DharmaHelper »

Scotty wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I'll probably stretch myself thin late tonight (although it's already late and I should go to sleep instead) and throughout tomorrow trying to do re-reads and pick a lead, which won't gel well with achieving results until the lockdown might happen, so for now I'm going to place a vote on Synonym. I don't approve of him leaving the "posting" part out of his participation equation ("reading and voting" isn't enough, that's for sure, and he knows better, too); it's been going for too long and I've seen better activity from him back on JTM. It's understandable if the catch-up is too much or the role madness too vast, but it's still no reason to simply say "I don't understand what's going on" and not adopt any participation tactic.

If he's been recruited, his team would probably profit a lot from him sidelining hard. Plus, if you'll recall, I had a nagging vibe that Russ's status, despite him wanting out since D2, was left afloat for Days until replacements were found, making me believe he's already been recruited and his role is not so easily discardable anymore (via modkill or such). Both these recruiting theories on Russ and on Syn could mean either civ or bad camp, but his sidelining and defeatist remarks make me lean on bad.
This game has gotten very quiet in recent days. Chalk it up to vacations/busy-ness during the summer or what have you, but I don't like the wallflowering going on.

Bass, Synonym, Tranq, Sorsha, aapje, Devin, reywaS, bea. Even BWT's been mysteriously distant of late. Those people on my list scare me because I can't say for sure what they are, because I just haven't heard original opinions from them in a while. Out of sight out of mind. At least Sorsha, who I had been hounding for so long, had been making efforts to look at several people (which she has said she doesn't prefer to do).

I know it's Labor Day weekend, and that's a legit excuse, but I want to see some buckling down going on.
I'll buckle down with you bro
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I'll buckle down with you bro

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Wooo :omg:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Nobody else will care, but a clear indication to me of Doc's innocence is that nobody seems to be sticking up for him. Everyone is content to lynch him, which to me says that his lynch is a frame job.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 269
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote:Nobody else will care, but a clear indication to me of Doc's innocence is that nobody seems to be sticking up for him. Everyone is content to lynch him, which to me says that his lynch is a frame job.
Everybody wanted to lynch Bubbles too. But I'm not inclined to vote for Wilgy toDay, not til we've heard more from him. Though his reaction to the lynch switch was underwhelming.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head wrote:Does anyone have the poll results from Day 6?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote:
I don't have the results, I just wanted to quote you.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
I don't have the results, I just wanted to quote you.
Word.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Nobody else will care, but a clear indication to me of Doc's innocence is that nobody seems to be sticking up for him. Everyone is content to lynch him, which to me says that his lynch is a frame job.
Everybody wanted to lynch Bubbles too. But I'm not inclined to vote for Wilgy toDay, not til we've heard more from him. Though his reaction to the lynch switch was underwhelming.
What more do you want to hear from him?

The question is: If Wilgy is silenced, who silenced him and was it an attempt to make him vulnerable in the face of a lynch switch?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

You know, I havent looked at Turnip Head at all this game. I think he's hiding something. Stay tuned.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I guess I want to know who he thinks saved him and why.

No idea who silenced him or why. Probably the chaos factor.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Turnip Head wrote:I guess I want to know who he thinks saved him and why.

Why would you think silencing is a chaos factor (or Chaos Dancer, if you mean the role), and not Highborn Assassin, who had a silence power last night?

I find Wilgy suspish, but not enough to so vote for him when he well may be silenced. Has anyone else not posted yet this cycle?

I'm exhausted. I helped my mother set up her iPad today, and I'm a bit traumatized and a lot exhausted from the experience. I also need to sleep on some thoughts.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

LoRab wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I guess I want to know who he thinks saved him and why.

Why would you think silencing is a chaos factor (or Chaos Dancer, if you mean the role), and not Highborn Assassin, who had a silence power last night?
I meant that silencing him would cause chaos, I wasn't referencing a specific role.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

TurnipHead makes it easy to grab quotes from, since almost all of his posts are just a handful of sentences. Thanks for that :beer:

I am going under he assumption that Bubbles was recruited earlier rather than later. Now tell me what you see.
Day 2:
Turnip Head wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Lynching Bubbles for her ninja vote seems weak to me. Is ninja-voting a strategy that a baddie has ever successfully employed? Has lynching a ninja-voter ever caught a baddie?
I thought you were playing this as a neutral, bubba. Why do you suddenly care about good baddie catching strategy? Or are you just firing off stock responses to other people's posts? :p

(and for the record, I don't have any idea if Tiny is a baddie, and I don't recall ever intimating anything different. :nicenod: )
Hey I mean, if you wanna lynch her for a bum reason, be my guest :beer: Given the reasoning behind the votes for her, I think it will likely be a wasted lynch that leads to no information whatsoever. I think Bubbles is likely neutral at this point, and the neutrals are my homies.
I read this as, 'Like, you can lynch her if you want, but it's gonna be worthless to you.'

If we look at the transitive relation in that highlighted sentence, substituting the word "neutral" as a variable, x, where x= "my [homie]", we get "I think Bubbles is likely my [homie]". Hmm...
Let's move on to the next time he talks about Bubbles/interacts with her.

Day 4:
Turnip Head wrote: Don't really see the cases on either Sorsha or Bubbles.
Day 5:
Turnip Head wrote:Yeah Bubbles' response felt kinda canned. But I don't know her well enough to say if she'd normally react like that.
Turnip Head wrote:Or the lynch was switched to make us lynch Bubbles again :shrug:
Turnip Head wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote: If that's the case, why not just let her be lynched the first time?? I'm with SD on this one.
Because if you have a lynch switch power, why not use it?
Turnip Head wrote: Who do you think is currently getting blamed for the lynch switch?
Turnip Head wrote:So you don't think it's at all possible that Uzbekistan switched the lynch just to fuck with us? It had to be saving a teammate?
Turnip Head wrote: I think that lynch gets switched no matter what role TinyBubbles has. I think any player at all could have received the most votes and it would have been switched.
Today:
Turnip Head wrote: Everybody wanted to lynch Bubbles too. But I'm not inclined to vote for Wilgy toDay, not til we've heard more from him. Though his reaction to the lynch switch was underwhelming.
I'll tell you what I see:

TH is defending Bubbles. Not to the extent that DrWilgy was, but it's there. It's been there subtly all game.

He stays out of the drama of Bubbles (and Sorsha) Day 4, and in Day 5 starts talking about the lynch switch being a cover to frame Bubbles. He really pushes his opinion that she's being set up on the basis that if a Lynch Switch was available, lol why not use it?

He's using the same argument today with the DrWilgy silencing/lynch switch.

I think TH is a primary candidate to actually be Uzbekistan, and I think Wilgy was recruited into Day 5 on his team. Both have defended her, but Wilgy, being thrown into it, went balls deep- a bold strategy that may have worked- and even if he did get caught, it's so blatant that it's hardly believable a baddie would do it.

Thoughts from anyone else?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Black Rock wrote:
Speaker of Serenity wrote:Please lynch Turnip Head. That is all.
Remember when we got this message, then NEVER got another one after from the Speaker? What's up widdat?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Yeah that looks pretty bad for me, doesn't it?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:Yeah that looks pretty bad for me, doesn't it?
Is...is that your defense?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Yeah that looks pretty bad for me, doesn't it?
Is...is that your defense?
My defense is that I wouldn't stick my neck out for a teammate who wasn't defending herself and was likely to be lynched anyway, but that's just gonna be called WIFOM. I was wrong about Bubbles.

I defended a known baddie and posited that the lynch switch was a frame job. Thinking I'm her teammate isn't an outlandish conclusion to make. If you know of a way for me to defend against that, I'm all ears.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Black Rock »

Public Announcement

An Epic Challenge has been completed!
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

:o Is this the first?

I remain in my belief that TH is bad. Defending bubbles doesn't help.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

:meany:

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Honestly I'm down with trying to lynch DrWilgy again. There's something really fishy going on with him.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

*Placing vote on DrWilgy*
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don't envy the position of trying to defend against me, since I often careen into people in assessing like the Jamaican Bobsled team.

That being said, your acquiescence to my biased observations is not so good. What would I say to defend myself in your shoes?

I dunno. I'm not in your shoes. I suppose we'll cross those laces if we come to it.

Here's my thinking for today- I realllllly want to kill Unzer because IMO this is the safest position to do so in. I don't think Wilgy is Ubarf. I think he was converted, and on his team. Taking down anyone from any team is going to be difficult, but especially if it's the leader (Azura is no laughing matter either, but we need to work with what we have in an outed UbGYN ally in Bubbles)

I think either TH or Wilgy should be lynched today. Wilgy a safer bet, but I'm currently feeling confident about TH being Leader. There's just something wrong about him.

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119

Post by timmer »

I'm down for lynching TH. Lots of good points being made.

Voting TH for now
My siggie.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Still open to other people's opinions, and can switch back to Wilgy right before EoD tomorrow if need be, but for now: switching my vote to TurnipHead.

Also note: I will be very drunk tomorrow. Playing 7 hours of softball, then doing another Fantasy FB draft at 9p, so I will only have time to check in during the day, not so much leading up to the end.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:I don't envy the position of trying to defend against me, since I often careen into people in assessing like the Jamaican Bobsled team.

That being said, your acquiescence to my biased observations is not so good. What would I say to defend myself in your shoes?

I dunno. I'm not in your shoes. I suppose we'll cross those laces if we come to it.
What is there to say to defend being wrong? i would have kept my mouth shut if I had known better. I'd like to think I wouldn't risk my position in the game, so early in the game, defending a teammate who wasn't even putting up a fight. That risk is not worth the reward. But I don't expect anyone to take my word for it.

I can see how you would jump to the conclusion that I'm bubbles' teammate. I'm not going to pretend it's a preposterous accusation. And judging by the last few lynches - and how quickly someone like timmer is hopping onboard your case - people are just going to vote for me no matter what I say, because it's the easy thing to do. I'm not going to waste my breath fending off bloodthirsty witch-hunters. I was wrong and I'll probably pay the price.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:
But he might be silenced.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Scotty wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Speaker of Serenity wrote:Please lynch Turnip Head. That is all.
Remember when we got this message, then NEVER got another one after from the Speaker? What's up widdat?
We got a message from him at the start of D2, after position 1 concluded. We never got back to position 1 so far. His positions 2-5 might not be messaging. In fact, I'm pretty sure this lack of messaging since D2 tells us his positions 2-5 aren't messaging. I'm not sure if he's still alive or got killed, but there's no way to tell anyway.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm back from work, because there's not much activity until classes start next week, but I have to attend a BBQ in a few hours, so in no way am I going to be profilic toDay. I'll revisit some of the current suspects later.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

profilic, lol

sorry for the quad
aapje
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 141

Post by aapje »

Sorry I've been barely playing the game. Keeping up with the breakneck pace at the start after such a long hiatus kinda burned me out I guess. In retrospect, signing up for a massive game like this probably wasn't the best idea.

Wilgy being silenced seems convenient for him since people are always reluctant to vote for someone who can't defend themselves. I feel like he has been recruited but I'm undecided on which team he has joined.
Ricochet wrote:Not sure if it matters in the big scheme, but if Wilgy is truly silenced today by the Assassin, then I have the late Dom in my sheets down to two possible roles: the War Monger or the Immortal.
What made you rule out the master of shadows?

Speaking of Rico, I don't trust his rez. He keeps saying he has been recruited but why would anyone bother to bring him back if he is? Not to mention the rezz recruitment possibility.

@Hosts: Is Rico supposed to be off the poll?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I keep saying I'm unrecruited, you must mean. What rezz recruitement possibility?

I don't know what I'm supposed to say about my rezz, really. I was unrecruited when killed, so I was out and done (i.e. loser). I don't know why the Shaman brought me back, of all people, but it didn't come with any recruitement. I'm still unrecruited and I'll still go down and lose the game if I stay that way and get killed again. I'd like to get recruited by the civs, because I'm fairly convinced I won't survive the game unrecruited. Team Azura clearly didn't like me and I doubt they like that I'm back either. I helped lynch Bubbles, in fact growing suspicious of her ever since her Golden D3 flip-flop, so I doubt team Ubzilly are fond of me, either.

Hmm, I made an error in assessing MoSh, it seems. I thought position 5 was up the night Dom was killed, so that MoSh couldn't have been targeted. But with position 4, you're right, MoSh is eligible.
aapje
Stool Pigeon

Post by aapje »

Ricochet wrote:I keep saying I'm unrecruited, you must mean. What rezz recruitement possibility?

I don't know what I'm supposed to say about my rezz, really. I was unrecruited when killed, so I was out and done (i.e. loser). I don't know why the Shaman brought me back, of all people, but it didn't come with any recruitement. I'm still unrecruited and I'll still go down and lose the game if I stay that way and get killed again. I'd like to get recruited by the civs, because I'm fairly convinced I won't survive the game unrecruited. Team Azura clearly didn't like me and I doubt they like that I'm back either. I helped lynch Bubbles, in fact growing suspicious of her ever since her Golden D3 flip-flop, so I doubt team Ubzilly are fond of me, either.

Hmm, I made an error in assessing MoSh, it seems. I thought position 5 was up the night Dom was killed, so that MoSh couldn't have been targeted. But with position 4, you're right, MoSh is eligible.
Yeah I meant unrecruited. I've played a game in the past where rezzed player joined a secret baddie team. I think it was Recruitment Mafia 1?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Well that sounds like too much reliance on old meta. Secret baddie team? As in a third bad team? Recruit by rezzing? Yeah, nothing of this kind is in the description. I'm not saying everything has to be written to be possible, but this is too deep into the imagination.

I died N5. D6, Team Azura recruited, then team Caelia recruited, then I was rezzed. I came back unrecruited. No recruitements happened since my rezz. Equals I'm unrecruited. Doubting I'm unrecruited is by all means acceptable, but then go back to my first life.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

So, funny story guys. I n the past three days I have gotten a) sick b) most of the skin on my hand removed by a cat c) a painful rip injury from trapeze and d) poisoned by Nando's.

I'm starting to think someone is out to get me.

The back and forth between DH and SVS is interesting. I'm not inclined to vote for either of them today. I suspect that baddie have receded into the background to let us tear each other apart. The point about Wilgy having no defenders is one I need to take into consideration, although it does sometimes happen that teams are largely inactive and don't defend each other.The same logic would also imply he's not on a civvie team.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

aapje wrote: Speaking of Rico, I don't trust his rez. He keeps saying he has been recruited but why would anyone bother to bring him back if he is? Not to mention the rezz recruitment possibility.
This is very true. I don't think anyone would rez someone not on their team.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

What were you doing on a trapeze when you were sick?

Or.. at all? :confused:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:What were you doing on a trapeze when you were sick?

Or.. at all? :confused:
It was too late to cancel, and I figured I could tough it out. I am pretty hardcore.

aapje
Stool Pigeon

Post by aapje »

Ricochet wrote:Well that sounds like too much reliance on old meta. Secret baddie team? As in a third bad team? Recruit by rezzing? Yeah, nothing of this kind is in the description. I'm not saying everything has to be written to be possible, but this is too deep into the imagination.

I died N5. D6, Team Azura recruited, then team Caelia recruited, then I was rezzed. I came back unrecruited. No recruitements happened since my rezz. Equals I'm unrecruited. Doubting I'm unrecruited is by all means acceptable, but then go back to my first life.
Well I was mostly pointing out that the rezz recruit isn't totally unheard of. Especially with these hosts. The main point though was calling bullshit on your unrecruited status and your insistence that you have no idea why you were rezzed.
thellama73 wrote:So, funny story guys. I n the past three days I have gotten a) sick b) most of the skin on my hand removed by a cat c) a painful rip injury from trapeze and d) poisoned by Nando's.
oi lad u went for a cheeky nandos? ur a ledge

@LC: Is Rico supposed to be off the poll?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:
aapje wrote: Speaking of Rico, I don't trust his rez. He keeps saying he has been recruited but why would anyone bother to bring him back if he is? Not to mention the rezz recruitment possibility.
This is very true. I don't think anyone would rez someone not on their team.
What if the rezzer is not on any team?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

aapje wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Well that sounds like too much reliance on old meta. Secret baddie team? As in a third bad team? Recruit by rezzing? Yeah, nothing of this kind is in the description. I'm not saying everything has to be written to be possible, but this is too deep into the imagination.

Well I was mostly pointing out that the rezz recruit isn't totally unheard of. Especially with these hosts. The main point though was calling bullshit on your unrecruited status and your insistence that you have no idea why you were rezzed.
Call bullsuit on my status, then, make a case; but, as I've pointed out, there's not much to tie it to my rezz.

LoRab asked me why I think I was rezzed, it's not like I came out of my tomb and started opinionating on my own.
aapje
Stool Pigeon

Post by aapje »

Ricochet wrote:
thellama73 wrote:This is very true. I don't think anyone would rez someone not on their team.
Then it would be a pretty dumb move since it would actively hurt their chances to win :P
Ricochet wrote:
aapje wrote:The main point though was calling bullshit on your unrecruited status and your insistence that you have no idea why you were rezzed.
Call bullsuit on my status, then, make a case; but, as I've pointed out, there's not much to tie it to my rezz.

LoRab asked me why I think I was rezzed, it's not like I came out of my tomb and started opinionating on my own.
Well the thing is, I can see a reason why the Shaman would bring back certain people, even if they have not been recruited. But since you said you have no idea why you were rezzed I think we can safely rule that out now. The fact that you have been rezzed and your reaction to it is basically all I need to think you are up to no good.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

aapje wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
thellama73 wrote:This is very true. I don't think anyone would rez someone not on their team.
Then it would be a pretty dumb move since it would actively hurt their chances to win :P
How?
aapje wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
aapje wrote:The main point though was calling bullshit on your unrecruited status and your insistence that you have no idea why you were rezzed.

Well the thing is, I can see a reason why the Shaman would bring back certain people, even if they have not been recruited. But since you said you have no idea why you were rezzed I think we can safely rule that out now. The fact that you have been rezzed and your reaction to it is basically all I need to think you are up to no good.
I don't get it. I'm no good because I'm being honest about not knowing why someone else (that I can't even put a face on) did to me what he did? How am I supposed to defend or argue for someone else's anonymous intentions? What was I supposed to say, up to your standards and experience in how rezz people behave?

You speak in vague, introspective terms ("I can see a reason why", "your reaction to it is all I need") I don't know how to argue against.

I'm leaving in 15 mins.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ricochet wrote:
aapje wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
How?
Because resurrecting someone not on your team decreases your chances of winning.

aapje
Stool Pigeon

Post by aapje »

Ricochet wrote:
aapje wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
How?
Well assuming they stay unrecruited they need to be alive at the end of the game to win. Rezzing people prolongs the game and thus their chances of not staying alive that long. If they end up recruited they only benefit from your rez if they end up on your side.
Ricochet wrote:
aapje wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

I don't get it. I'm no good because I'm being honest about not knowing why someone else (that I can't even put a face on) did to me what he did? How am I supposed to defend or argue for someone else's anonymous intentions? What was I supposed to say, up to your standards and experience in how rezz people behave?

You speak in vague, introspective terms ("I can see a reason why", "your reaction to it is all I need") I don't know how to argue against.

I'm leaving in 15 mins.
I don't see why I should spell it out. It's obviously you don't know what I am referring to so I can rule out that other logical explanation for your rez. Leaving the one that you are recruited.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

thellama73 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
aapje wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
How?
Because resurrecting someone not on your team decreases your chances of winning.
What if that someone is not on any team?

If that someone is not on any team, how can someone not on any team ressurecting someone not on his non-team decrease his chances of winning (which are not team-based, but individual)?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Bye for now.

Return to “Previous Jobs”