Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (End Game)

Moderator: Community Team

Game End!

Thank you
29%
for playing
20%
See you in number 5?
31%
aapje is too busy but he'll try to keep up....
11%
like every other time I make him play.
9%

Total votes: 45
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 269
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Recruitment Mafia IV: Dawn of the Clans (Day 12)

Post by Turnip Head »

Spacedaisy wrote:Turnip head, what are your feelings on a Nutella lynch?
I agree that her responses lately have been underwhelming. When Epi clarified the point he was making, nutella just rolled her eyes instead of adequately responding, which in turn makes Epi's point look stronger to me than it otherwise would.

I'm more concerned with Rey myself. His vote for BWT, latching onto MM's post about BWT and Epi being teammates, felt more troublesome to me. Because I thought we were all on the same page about who Epi is :suspish:

Registering a vote for Rey for now.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:And who says Llama had a team of any kind? Are you just making things up as you go along? Please let me know ASAP so I can start ignoring you.
And I believe you both were on TinyBubbles team.

Who do you want to lynch today?
You think I was on Bubbles' team? I kinda absentmindedly helped her get lynched and then started pursuing leads as to her teammates, so I can see why you'd think that. Is there any particular reason why you think I'm so clearly connected to both Bubbles and Llama? If you want me to take a case seriously you need to... y'know, actually have a case.

As for who I want to lynch. I could go one of a few ways and will be explaining my thoughts shortly but since you ask I'm considering:

Aap - related back to ages ago, I noticed a few things that made me think he could be on Bubbles' team but then other stuff was happening in thread and irl to make me forget.

Devin - Why SVS suspected me, I couldn't tell you one thing he's done all game and on reread it seems nearly all his votes follow popular opinion.

Rey - Because I did think he seemed genuine early on, but then he has completely changed since Golden's lynch and while he says that's because of the outcome of that particular pursuit I'm not so sure.

TH - Another person I had moderate suspicion of a while back but forgot about it with everything going on. I felt like he had Bubbles' back quite a lot during her lynch - of particular note was his fairly hostile reaction toward my vote for her which felt like a frustrated teammate IMO.

These are the people I intend to look at today in more depth, this is just off the top of my head and with a bit of a skim in some places. Proper reads will be forthcoming.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:And who says Llama had a team of any kind? Are you just making things up as you go along? Please let me know ASAP so I can start ignoring you.

You think I was on Bubbles' team? I kinda absentmindedly helped her get lynched and then started pursuing leads as to her teammates, so I can see why you'd think that. Is there any particular reason why you think I'm so clearly connected to both Bubbles and Llama? If you want me to take a case seriously you need to... y'know, actually have a case.
I don't think he's concerned with you taking his case seriously.

Absentmindedly voting for a teammate who's about to flip baddie is a great tactic. Pursuing "leads" afterwards is a great way to make sure the death counted for something.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Spacedaisy »

Two other people who I believe we should be discussing right now are MM and Devin.

MM, the Nutella/bwt lynch was clearly going towards Nutella, then he changed his vote to make it a tie. Then he complained about a tie that he created. I think it wasn't really a tie, I think that the lynch was moved to David to ensure Nutella didn't die. But your vote moving from Nutella to David was done to cover that up. If I was to vote anyone other than Nutella, I would vote you.

Devin. Come on man, you are just phoning it in. You have clearly been latching onto everyone else's suspicions for a while now if not all game, and been as blends as can be. I don't trust you.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sorsha wrote::faint: Phew that was a close one.

Nutella- your response to the post that Epi brought up against you yesterday was really underwhelming. If i had been around when that was all going down I can't say I'd really have been convinced to change my vote to you (based on his case alone) but your response to it is what worries me about you. It's like you didnt even have anything to say about it and weren't going to even try.....? :confused2:

Who do you think we should look at today instead of you?
Can you pinpoint why you think my response was underwhelming? Please point me to what I need to elaborate on. I was in kind of a rush the other day and may have missed something.

As for today, Rey and Devin are both clearly baddie mcbadders and I can't believe we still haven't lynched either of them. :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Draconus »

Spacedaisy wrote:Devin. Come on man, you are just phoning it in. You have clearly been latching onto everyone else's suspicions for a while now if not all game, and been as blends as can be. I don't trust you.
Clearly. I've been too busy to do my own research, so my goal has been to sift through cases that have already been made and make a decision from there. My criteria for picking a case consists of 1). the person creating the case seems to be genuine, and reads like they have civ based intentions. 2). The case itself seems sound, and likely to be true. This isn't fool proof, obviously. I've made a lot of fool decisions this game. I acknowledge that. But trying to be blendy? I'm shocked I've lasted this long, tbh. I won't claim to have been unrecruited when the final neutral players were recruited. But I've been in the dark this entire overwhelming game. I'm actually glad to see that you guys haven't forgotten that I am playing still. I'd rather be discussed with/about in thread than be NKed over being blendy.

I think this was brought up before, but I didn't address it properly. I didn't ask for a recruit this time around because I REALLY regretted asking for one in Dom's game. I feel like I ended up creating more problems for him that way than I would have by sticking it out and participating at a minimal level. I do really like my role, but I am not a recruiter or anything as significant as a recruiter. And that's all I will say about that for the sake of our hoasties.

@nutella: why do you feel like I am bad? Is it because I've voted for you twice now?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You have been blendy and based on your behavior you are likely to be Bubbles' teammate. I have suspected you since MP brought that case against you, but unfortunately, contrary to what you'd like to think, you keep fading into the background and I forgot on and off, and you haven't had enough of a presence for the majority of players to seriously consider lynching you. Same problem goes for Rey. You two baddies have been hiding from the spotlight and it's about damn time one of you gets lynched.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:Two other people who I believe we should be discussing right now are MM and Devin.

MM, the Nutella/bwt lynch was clearly going towards Nutella, then he changed his vote to make it a tie. Then he complained about a tie that he created. I think it wasn't really a tie, I think that the lynch was moved to David to ensure Nutella didn't die. But your vote moving from Nutella to David was done to cover that up. If I was to vote anyone other than Nutella, I would vote you.

Devin. Come on man, you are just phoning it in. You have clearly been latching onto everyone else's suspicions for a while now if not all game, and been as blends as can be. I don't trust you.
My vote did not create a tie. My vote broke a tie at the time, which I believe was 5-5. Then someone else tied it again.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Sorsha »

nutella wrote:
Sorsha wrote::faint: Phew that was a close one.

Nutella- your response to the post that Epi brought up against you yesterday was really underwhelming. If i had been around when that was all going down I can't say I'd really have been convinced to change my vote to you (based on his case alone) but your response to it is what worries me about you. It's like you didnt even have anything to say about it and weren't going to even try.....? :confused2:

Who do you think we should look at today instead of you?
Can you pinpoint why you think my response was underwhelming? Please point me to what I need to elaborate on. I was in kind of a rush the other day and may have missed something.

As for today, Rey and Devin are both clearly baddie mcbadders and I can't believe we still haven't lynched either of them. :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
Mostly what he was questioning about bwt in this post:
Epignosis wrote:
nutella wrote:I'm voting for bwt because I thought boomslang was bad for a while and haven't been feeling good about him lately. I also wouldn't be surprised if tranq was bad.
I'm glad you posted this, as a matter of fact. Analyzing it linguistically, it's rotten. Regarding bwt, you "haven't been feeling good about him lately."

What does that mean? If you thought Boomslang was "bad for a while," then why would you feel anything else but bad regarding bwt?

What has birdwithteeth said or done "lately" (your word) to make you not feel good about him?

Here's his only post since coming back:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Sorry everyone. Just realized I had replaced back into this game. Too tired to read anything tonight, but I'll start catching up again tomorrow afternoon/evening after work.
That's it. Please tell me what is bothering you. :eye:

I'm switching my vote to nutella, and I encourage the other bwt voters to do likewise.
I guess I'm not sure it matters much anymore though since bwt is dead and revealed to be civvie now. :shrug2:

It just seems that I remember you making good cases on players and having solid reasoning for your votes and I'm not feeling that from you lately.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

As for who I want to lynch. I could go one of a few ways and will be explaining my thoughts shortly but since you ask I'm considering:

Aap - related back to ages ago, I noticed a few things that made me think he could be on Bubbles' team but then other stuff was happening in thread and irl to make me forget.

Devin - Why SVS suspected me, I couldn't tell you one thing he's done all game and on reread it seems nearly all his votes follow popular opinion.

Rey - Because I did think he seemed genuine early on, but then he has completely changed since Golden's lynch and while he says that's because of the outcome of that particular pursuit I'm not so sure.

TH - Another person I had moderate suspicion of a while back but forgot about it with everything going on. I felt like he had Bubbles' back quite a lot during her lynch - of particular note was his fairly hostile reaction toward my vote for her which felt like a frustrated teammate IMO.

These are the people I intend to look at today in more depth, this is just off the top of my head and with a bit of a skim in some places. Proper reads will be forthcoming.
One thing I noticed between all of your reads. They are all based on "feelings I've had since early on" or something to that effect. Same with your nutella read. You've had "reasonably decent vibes from her all game."

It's great to see your thoughts on players, but it seems you can't be bothered to change your mind on them. I believe you are bad because of it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

What do you think of Nutella metalmarsh? Are you thinking her voters are wrong or....?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

One thing I noticed between all of your reads. They are all based on "feelings I've had since early on" or something to that effect. Same with your nutella read. You've had "reasonably decent vibes from her all game."

It's great to see your thoughts on players, but it seems you can't be bothered to change your mind on them. I believe you are bad because of it.
It's not that I can't be bothered. The game moves on, other things come up, people get forgotten about. It's good to revisit those people and see if things have changed. If I can't be bothered to change my mind why would I be rereading those people's posts and adding to/changing my views on them? I don't think the point you're trying to make has any value tbh.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorsha wrote:What do you think of Nutella metalmarsh? Are you thinking her voters are wrong or....?
She could be bad. I think that chance is possible. I wouldn't mind lynching her, but I'm looking at Bullzeye at the moment.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

nutella wrote:You have been blendy and based on your behavior you are likely to be Bubbles' teammate. I have suspected you since MP brought that case against you, but unfortunately, contrary to what you'd like to think, you keep fading into the background and I forgot on and off, and you haven't had enough of a presence for the majority of players to seriously consider lynching you. Same problem goes for Rey. You two baddies have been hiding from the spotlight and it's about damn time one of you gets lynched.
But MPs "case" against me wasn't a case at all. Llama and I have both said this. He just quoted every one of my posts and commented on them in order to get me to participate more. And calling me a baddie doesn't make me a baddie, ya baddie :p

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Two other people who I believe we should be discussing right now are MM and Devin.

My vote did not create a tie. My vote broke a tie at the time, which I believe was 5-5. Then someone else tied it again.
Correct.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 357
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Oooh, my sock ears are burning.

Hi, Devin! :dance:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Canucklehead »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
nutella wrote:You have been blendy and based on your behavior you are likely to be Bubbles' teammate. I have suspected you since MP brought that case against you, but unfortunately, contrary to what you'd like to think, you keep fading into the background and I forgot on and off, and you haven't had enough of a presence for the majority of players to seriously consider lynching you. Same problem goes for Rey. You two baddies have been hiding from the spotlight and it's about damn time one of you gets lynched.
But MPs "case" against me wasn't a case at all. Llama and I have both said this. He just quoted every one of my posts and commented on them in order to get me to participate more. And calling me a baddie doesn't make me a baddie, ya baddie :p
Can you talk about your connection to Bubbles? What do you make of the suggestion that her suspicion of you was a distancing tactic?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Canucklehead wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Can you talk about your connection to Bubbles? What do you make of the suggestion that her suspicion of you was a distancing tactic?
I can't even remember if I voted for her, tbh. I feel like I did. But other than that I have had no connections with her, whatsoever. It sounds to me like that suspicion was fabricated to see if people would jump on a Devin lynch. I think it's safe to say that I had no "teammates" at that time.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Oooh, my sock ears are burning.

Hi, Devin! :dance:
Hi Nub!

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Okay so here are the results of the further reading I had planned to do. So...

Aapje - The big issue I had with him was his single-mindedness against DP. This culminated with him voting DP instead of Bubbles the day she was lynched despite having pointed out how obviously fake her confusion at the lynch switch was. He has been less narrow since and I don't see much to make me want to maintain a suspicion.

Devin - Super blendy. Tends to vote for the current bandwagon, feels like he's deliberately avoiding having any attention drawn to him. I could see a vote for Devin today.

Rey - There's no denying the change in him after Golden's death. 5 pages of posts up to day 3 and then one for the past 9 days. He claims burnout as the reason but still? After all this time? I dunno. At one point I felt like he was also trying to shed distrust onto Epi despite DH having made it perfectly obvious what their role is. That's eye-worthy IMO.

TH - Not sure what I think of him tbh, sometimes he seems reasonable and occasionally not but in general I'm leaning toward the good side of things.

So in summary I'll probably end up voting for Devin but would also be happy to consider Rey as a vote.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

My name is Blender Blendington Rodriguez. The nurse fucked up and wrote Devin on my birth certificate. Nub nurse.

I'll vote Rey if you do ;)

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I changed my mind. I'm leaving my vote where it is. :)

aapje
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 141

Post by aapje »

Wow for a minute there it looked like Devin wouldn't jump on the easiest bandwagon. That would have been a sight. :p
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Technically there are 3 potential "bandwagons" I could jump on right now :p
Right now I'm more comfortable making SD uncomfortable.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'm voting for this nub Devin and encourage others to do the same. Or vote rey. He won't ever respond anyway.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I am being a nub, yes :) But do my serious responses not count for anything?
I am feeling very slap-happy and unfocused today.
^ Probably should be in OT green....

Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Black Rock »

Official Announcement

Llama has been rezzed, he will not be able to be voted for today or targeted this night.
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Welcome back Llama!! :hug:

aapje
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 141

Post by aapje »

Regarding LA, some stuff that caught my eye:
- Her blaming Rico for the BWT lynch.
- Her responses to Epi gave me a bit of an annoyed baddie vibe.

I may very well vote for her. A bit wary of everyone blindly following Epi because I know he was wrong about me earlier.

Devin:
Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to him it seems. Is there a bandwagon he hasn't hopped on yet?

MM:
Sketchy vote last lynch. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were bad.

Rey:
Some people brought him up. I honestly almost forgot he was playing and that is never a good sign.

Linki: Oh and I don't trust llama either :eye:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

nutella wrote:I'm voting for this nub Devin and encourage others to do the same. Or vote rey. He won't ever respond anyway.
What do you think about bullzeye? Do you agree with MMs case?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Black Rock wrote:
Official Announcement

Llama has been rezzed, he will not be able to be voted for today or targeted this night.
:|
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

Oh hi guys.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Ricochet »

Black Rock wrote:
Official Announcement

:overreact:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

aapje wrote:Devin:
Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to him it seems. Is there a bandwagon he hasn't hopped on yet?
I'd be ashamed if there isn't :nicenod:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sorsha wrote:
nutella wrote:I'm voting for this nub Devin and encourage others to do the same. Or vote rey. He won't ever respond anyway.
Somehow glossed over that. It's a little interesting that bullzeye hasn't changed his views on people over the course of the game, but that's definitely true for some of my views as well so :shrug2: But now that everyone's been recruited he shouldn't keep saying he has neutral vibes from anyone. I'd like to hear some opinions from him that commit one way or the other.

Llama's back? Seems sketchy :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

nutella wrote:Llama's back? Seems sketchy :ponder:
My thoughts exactly :|
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

nutella wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Somehow glossed over that. It's a little interesting that bullzeye hasn't changed his views on people over the course of the game, but that's definitely true for some of my views as well so :shrug2: But now that everyone's been recruited he shouldn't keep saying he has neutral vibes from anyone. I'd like to hear some opinions from him that commit one way or the other.

Llama's back? Seems sketchy :ponder:
When do I keep saying I think people are neutral? Pretty sure I've given five or six opinions today, none of which say neutral. I'm committed 100%. I've also had opinions change over time. MM just jumped off my most recent post of the time with that comment and you clearly didn't double check the accuracy. I'd like to know what Sorsha thinks too tbh rather than seeing her just poke at others for their views.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Well it looks like your most recently committed views are ones that I basically agree with 100%, so you're off the hook until we get rid of Devin and Rey. :srsnod:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 252

Post by thellama73 »

I'm not sketchy. You're sketchy.

I'll have to catch up tonight, guys.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Black Rock wrote:
Official Announcement

No...no...it's spelled LORAB. I see how you could find that confusing, though.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 239

Post by reywaS »

Turnip Head wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Turnip head, what are your feelings on a Nutella lynch?
I agree that her responses lately have been underwhelming. When Epi clarified the point he was making, nutella just rolled her eyes instead of adequately responding, which in turn makes Epi's point look stronger to me than it otherwise would.

I'm more concerned with Rey myself. His vote for BWT, latching onto MM's post about BWT and Epi being teammates, felt more troublesome to me. Because I thought we were all on the same page about who Epi is :suspish:

Registering a vote for Rey for now.
I think you are giving me way too much credit in terms of how closely you think I've been paying attention to what has gone on in this game. For example, would you be shocked if I told you that I have not read any of the roles/descriptions? Would it furthermore shock you if I said that I've probably only read maybe 40% of the posts in this game?

Lynch me if you want, but I guarantee you that no alignment will benefit from it. Look, I probably don't deserve to make it to the end game, so if I am lynched I'll get what i probably deserve in that sense.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

But I am paying attention now and am willing to work with anyone that is willing to keep me around.
Some day, Some day
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

reywaS wrote: For example, would you be shocked if I told you that I have not read any of the roles/descriptions? Would it furthermore shock you if I said that I've probably only read maybe 40% of the posts in this game?
No, it would not shock me at all :haha:
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

though to my credit I did complete my epic challenge. :D
Some day, Some day
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think reywaS is the Rogue Mercenary and that we should lynch him ASAP.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Canucklehead »

Turnip Head wrote:I think reywaS is the Rogue Mercenary and that we should lynch him ASAP.
Based on his most recent posts, I actually agree with this. 100%
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I think reywaS is the Rogue Mercenary and that we should lynch him ASAP.
Based on his most recent posts, I actually agree with this. 100%
I feel the exact same way.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Epignosis »

Isn't it a little early for power plays? I don't know.

I voted nutella.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I was beginning to wonder where you'd gone to Epignosis.

Do you have any interest in lynching reywas?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I was beginning to wonder where you'd gone to Epignosis.

Do you have any interest in lynching reywas?
Some of us work. :meany:

Not now. I'd rather go nutella. I believe I caught her in her ridiculous vote for bird.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”