57%

Total votes: 7
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 4}

Post by Matahari »

joke, Kate, just a joke.

but if I did think that just a little, I dont now. :)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I feel more confident than ever that my gut was right about llama - RIP Teeth

I knew when I seen Rusti, Vomps and llama all voted for Teeth it made me all paranoid so I went back and reread quickly the days discussion and went with my gut to vote llama. I voted first b/c I literally only had 1 minute or I would have missed the vote. I did think certain people were trying to keep me in linkitis so that I could not post properly. At least that is how it felt at the time.

I see Rusti has very little to say this morning since Teeth came back un-recruited civ. Though he has been in the thread for some time now.
I would like to know what he has to say this morning since the LP.

Vomps earlier you were all over llama insisting he was bad now you are voting with him for a civvie. Why have you suddenly changed your mind where llama is concerned - enough to follow his vote? Interesting for sure!
;)
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Dang! I have no idea how BWT could have been civ. We are really in trouble now. I think as Mata said, the fact that BWT died and not llama indicates that Ben has definitely been recruited.

I was SHOCKED last night when I came to vote 4 minutes before the poll close and was only the second one there! Whose idea was that? I think whoever it was is a very strong candidate for baddie. Confusion and a bunch of civs all on different pages seems like heaven for them. If we survive the night I think we definitely need a cohesive strategy from the beginning of the day tomorrow or it's over.

As far as who needs to go tomorrow, I almost feel bad trying to contribute. I was clearly very wrong about BWT, and thus probably about Kate and S~V~S (as long as neither of them are recruited tonight). Despite my earlier civ read on llama, this lynch just looks terrible for him. I don't feel terrific about Mata either, but she and llama have seemed on entirely different wavelengths all game, so if they're both bad they're playing it incredibly cleverly. Roxy, MP, and Vomps have all seemed quieter than they usually are to me, so they're big question marks in my book.

We should get some more clarity about what's going on after tonight's NK(s). I think we need to get a plan as quickly as possible come morning. I'm really glad llama is covered, at least. Hopefully Deputy Brennan has some idea of who needs to be blocked.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:joke, Kate, just a joke.

but if I did think that just a little, I dont now. :)
Its ok. I understand things usually get clearer as they go on :p
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Vompatti »

Roxy wrote:Vomps earlier you were all over llama insisting he was bad now you are voting with him for a civvie. Why have you suddenly changed your mind where llama is concerned - enough to follow his vote? Interesting for sure!
I think what I said was that I'd rather suspect llama than [I don't remember who, I think it was Nevi]. I still don't completely trust him, I just thought we were right about BWT and I didn't want to split the votes further. I'm not going to follow his vote on the next lynch if he's going for Kate or someone else I trust more than him.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 265

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote: I was SHOCKED last night when I came to vote 4 minutes before the poll close and was only the second one there! Whose idea was that? I think whoever it was is a very strong candidate for baddie. Confusion and a bunch of civs all on different pages seems like heaven for them. If we survive the night I think we definitely need a cohesive strategy from the beginning of the day tomorrow or it's over.
It was Mata's idea to wait until the last minute to vote without communicating with each other. I pointed out at the time that it seemed like she wanted to make sure the baddies were the only ones able to communicate (through BTSC) while we were groping in the dark.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Vompatti wrote:
Roxy wrote:Vomps earlier you were all over llama insisting he was bad now you are voting with him for a civvie. Why have you suddenly changed your mind where llama is concerned - enough to follow his vote? Interesting for sure!
I think what I said was that I'd rather suspect llama than [I don't remember who, I think it was Nevi]. I still don't completely trust him, I just thought we were right about BWT and I didn't want to split the votes further. I'm not going to follow his vote on the next lynch if he's going for Kate or someone else I trust more than him.
Here are your own words this game about llama and it seems more strongly worded than "I would rather trust llama" ;)

[quote"Vompatti"]I'm always quiet and I'm always being suspected for being quiet. I prefer to sit and listen unless I have something significant to contribute.

Incidentally I think we should trust Kate and be doubtful of thellama instead.
[/quote]
Vompatti wrote:There is no evidence, but neither are there any "confirmed civvies". Anyone could be possessed, so everyone should be under suspicion (at least to some extent). However if I were to pick someone to trust, based on gut feeling, it wouldn't be the llama.
inre to your llama vote:
Vompatti wrote:Since I voted early, I voted for someone whom most people seemed to want to cover so that I wouldn't mess up the strategy or anything. On the other hand I still think there's a good chance you're possessed, so if someone chooses to give you another vote (which I doubt) I'm fine with that.
Vompatti wrote:I said (or at least implied) earlier that everyone seems to trust the llama but me, which is why I think it would be beneficial for Bob to recruit him, which is the reason I voted for him (along with wanting to make sure I vote for someone we were going to have covered anyway so that we wouldn't end up covering too many).
Vompatti wrote:If I were Bob (and I'm not) I wouldn't recruit me.
Nose twitching to say the least, b/c that's what I think happened - You kept calling llama out he recruited you to shut you up - and it worked. He was probs hoping since you post so little that no one would notice that you had suspected him heavily but now you follow his lynch plan and vote with him for poor Teeth.

And while we are at it what did you mean by this yesterday? Flip a coin betwixt you Rusti and llama and we will find a recruit or Bob? :ponder:
Vompatti wrote:I have to say I'm going out on a limb here, but if I had to toss a coin I would.
I like how you threw this out there lol
Vompatti wrote:Bob killed Laura Palmer . . . but what if Bob doesn't know he's Bob? :ponder:
ofc Bob knows who he is otherwise how would he recruit? Do you think the Host just decided that say Epig was Bob and then the Host assigns recruits but tells no one? That would be a pretty sucky game tbh. :dance:

linky :haha:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Fixed quote fails

Here are your own words this game about llama and it seems more strongly worded than "I would rather trust llama" ;)

Vompatti wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I'm always quiet and I'm always being suspected for being quiet. I prefer to sit and listen unless I have something significant to contribute.

Incidentally I think we should trust Kate and be doubtful of thellama instead.
Vompatti wrote:There is no evidence, but neither are there any "confirmed civvies". Anyone could be possessed, so everyone should be under suspicion (at least to some extent). However if I were to pick someone to trust, based on gut feeling, it wouldn't be the llama.
inre to your llama vote:
Vompatti wrote:Since I voted early, I voted for someone whom most people seemed to want to cover so that I wouldn't mess up the strategy or anything. On the other hand I still think there's a good chance you're possessed, so if someone chooses to give you another vote (which I doubt) I'm fine with that.
Vompatti wrote:I said (or at least implied) earlier that everyone seems to trust the llama but me, which is why I think it would be beneficial for Bob to recruit him, which is the reason I voted for him (along with wanting to make sure I vote for someone we were going to have covered anyway so that we wouldn't end up covering too many).
Vompatti wrote:If I were Bob (and I'm not) I wouldn't recruit me.
Nose twitching to say the least, b/c that's what I think happened - You kept calling llama out he recruited you to shut you up - and it worked. He was probs hoping since you post so little that no one would notice that you had suspected him heavily but now you follow his lynch plan and vote with him for poor Teeth.

And while we are at it what did you mean by this yesterday? Flip a coin betwixt you Rusti and llama and we will find a recruit or Bob? :ponder:
Vompatti wrote:I have to say I'm going out on a limb here, but if I had to toss a coin I would.
I like how you threw this out there lol
Vompatti wrote:Bob killed Laura Palmer . . . but what if Bob doesn't know he's Bob? :ponder:
ofc Bob knows who he is otherwise how would he recruit? Do you think the Host just decided that say Epig was Bob and then the Host assigns recruits but tells no one? That would be a pretty sucky game tbh. :dance:

linky :haha:
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Matahari wrote:Kate, I hate saying this, but I am playing the guessing game now, since its almost game over. I still think MP has a good chance of being bad, and still kind of suspect you. Not totally, but a little. But, other than Llama and MP, I'm kind of susp of Roxy too. No clue about Vomps and Russti because I've never played with them :shrug:
Really?

I'm sorry, but this makes no sense given the circumstances. But think what you want, given it seems not to matter now.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

@Roxy: There were and there still are several people I'd trust rather than llama (namely Kate, SVS and Russ). That doesn't mean that I ever suspected llama "heavily", it just means that I did suspect him. I suspected him more around the Nevi lynch than I do now, because at that time it seemed so obvious to me that Nevi was a civ that I thought llama was bad and wanted Nevi out, but this time we were both wrong about BWT so maybe he was wrong about Nevi too. :shrug:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thanks for answering part of my post Vomps :)
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Well here's hoping Andy is alive and not recruited.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Roxy wrote:thanks for answering part of my post Vomps :)
If I were to answer the part I didn't answer my answer would be very vague.

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

JUDY!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh how I wish he'd go away.

"A hotel. A nightstand. A drawer pull on the drawer. A drawer
pull of a nightstand in the room of a hotel. What could possibly
be happening on or in this drawer pull? How many drawer pulls
exist in this world? Thousands, maybe millions.

"What is a drawer pull? This drawer pull--why is it featured so
prominently in a life or in a death of one woman who was caught
in a web of power? Can a victim of power end in any way connected
to a drawer pull? How can this be?"

Oh, mares eat oats; and does eat oats; and little lambs
eat ivy/A kiddledeet ivy too, wouldn't you?

Nobody has died. You have 24 hours.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 5}

Post by Russtifinko »

Awesome! I can only guess this means we got that role block we needed. We're still on very thin ice, though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

So, llama?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Wait. Shit. Now I have to think. Shit!
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

An experienced burglar opens the bottom drawer first because that saves them from having to close any drawer.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, no death. This is great!

But wait... how's this possible? Doesn't this mean llama and Russ have to be the two recruits because they were covered? That means Bob was not covered. The only problem is that this doesn't account for the new recruit, which had to have been uncovered.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I can't help but feel like I'm being set up. The events of the night make me think I was wrong about Russ and now I am convinced he is bad. I will probably hold my vote as long as possible to protect myself since I know you will all be howling for my blood, but if I had my druthers, I would certainly vote Russ today.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The events of the night also make me strongly think that the recruits do not in fact have BTSC with each other.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Yes. It does. Llama is not bob. I sincerely doubt.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The only explanation for the night result given what I know at this point is that multiple recruits target the same person, who must have been protected. They would not do that if they had BTSC.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:The only explanation for the night result given what I know at this point is that multiple recruits target the same person, who must have been protected. They would not do that if they had BTSC.
I keep going back and forth on this but I can't imagine the game would work at all if they didnt. I'm sticking with my belief that they don't know who bob is.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Well this is the pivotal lynch as I see it. It's gotta be 4-4 now. If we lynch another civ we will be out numbered and lose.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

We still know that either Russ or Vomps has to be a recruit (since Roxy couldn't have been at the time and BWT flipped civvie.) I'll eat my hat if it's not Russ.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I agree; Russ HAS to be a recruit. Don't you have to be as well, though, llama?

Which means Bob is someone else.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I agree; Russ HAS to be a recruit. Don't you have to be as well, though, llama?

I would have thought I had to be, but I am not. The only explanation I can think of, therefore, would be that two recruits targeted the same person, who had protection (unless one of the secret roles had something to do with it.)

I'm actually kind of surprised that BOB hasn't recruited me yet, as I think I would be brilliant at it, but I guess he figures I am doing a good enough job getting lynched on my own.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Screw it, if I get lynched I get lynched. I think the whole "wait till the last minute" thing was a terrible idea last night and I don't want it to happen again tonight.

*voting Russ.*

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I agree; Russ HAS to be a recruit. Don't you have to be as well, though, llama?

I would have thought I had to be, but I am not. The only explanation I can think of, therefore, would be that two recruits targeted the same person, who had protection (unless one of the secret roles had something to do with it.)

I'm actually kind of surprised that BOB hasn't recruited me yet, as I think I would be brilliant at it, but I guess he figures I am doing a good enough job getting lynched on my own.
Why the hell would they do that when they could have ended the game right there?

Occam's razor suggests that you and Russ are both recruits, as you both were covered, and you both could not kill. Maybe the new recruit couldn't kill or was blocked? Hence no NKs at all.

Then there's Bob, whoever that is.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Does everyone think snow dog was lucy?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Why the hell would they do that when they could have ended the game right there?

Occam's razor suggests that you and Russ are both recruits, as you both were covered, and you both could not kill. Maybe the new recruit couldn't kill or was blocked? Hence no NKs at all.

Yea, no idea who it could be do you mp? No idea at all?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

They would do that if they don't have BTSC and didn't know whom the other recruit was voting for, which is the only thing that fits given my info. Since when has Occam's razor ever worked in a mafia game? :haha:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Kate wrote:Does everyone think snow dog was lucy?
Unless Lucy has ben role blocked every night, this must be the case, I guess.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Seems like a possibility. I'm not certain but I was thinking that to be likely.

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

You know, that's a good question. Maybe Vomps? Who else could it be? Occam's razor would also suggest Vomps as Bob and it would line up with everything throughout the game from those three... really. Vomps is Bob, Russ the Day 0 recruit perhaps, llama the Day 2 (exactly as I thought), and then this new one?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I think haste will make waste today. I think there is only one player who could POSSIBLY be bob.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Seems like a possibility. I'm not certain but I was thinking that to be likely.

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

You know, that's a good question. Maybe Vomps? Who else could it be? Occam's razor would also suggest Vomps as Bob and it would line up with everything throughout the game from those three... really. Vomps is Bob, Russ the Day 0 recruit perhaps, llama the Day 2 (exactly as I thought), and then this new one?
You don't have another role in mind for vomps?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

They would do that if they don't have BTSC and didn't know whom the other recruit was voting for, which is the only thing that fits given my info. Since when has Occam's razor ever worked in a mafia game? :haha:
A possibility, I suppose, but it just doesn't seem to make as much sense.

And it has worked plenty of times. I've uncovered people's roles through occam's razor more often than not; you'd be surprised.

What do you suggest then, who is Bob and who are the other two recruits if Russ is one?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Well based on the results last night the other has to be llama. Who also can't be bob.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
You don't have another role in mind for vomps?
I'm not sure. I've thought he could be a few different roles throughout the game. I suppose it's possible he's not Bob, but who else could it be? Vomps's behavior makes the most sense with him as Bob. I guess if he isn't Bob... who else could it be? Mata? I thought she was a very particular role, but I guess it's possible she was lying and one of the recruits has her supposed role. I can't fathom any other possibility, can you? It's very possible you know more than I do, though.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Bob is also not...

Svs
Bwt
Boogs
Me
Mata
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: What do you suggest then, who is Bob and who are the other two recruits if Russ is one?
No idea who Bob is and I don't see how Kate could know. (This whole "it should be obvious who he is" shtick without just saying the name is incredibly tiresome)

I remain convinced that Matahari is bad, and that still leaves the day 4 recruit, whom, if I were ob, would probably be someone like Roxy who has a good alibi to cover the first two recruitments, but I obviously can't be sure. The only one I am sure of right now is Russ.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Would you believe me if I told you I'm not Bob?

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:Bob is also not...

Svs
Bwt
Boogs
Me
Mata
Or nev :sigh:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: What do you suggest then, who is Bob and who are the other two recruits if Russ is one?
No idea who Bob is and I don't see how Kate could know. (This whole "it should be obvious who he is" shtick without just saying the name is incredibly tiresome)

I remain convinced that Matahari is bad, and that still leaves the day 4 recruit, whom, if I were ob, would probably be someone like Roxy who has a good alibi to cover the first two recruitments, but I obviously can't be sure. The only one I am sure of right now is Russ.
I didn't say it was obvious I'm trying to work it out.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:Bob is also not...

Svs
Bwt
Boogs
Me
Mata
How's that possible? That leaves only llama and Russ and both of them were covered. So unless something really strange is going on here, you've eliminated someone that has to be Bob, unless llama or Russ is Bob.... and then in that case... I am very confused, given how the coverage went. I am still confused, honestly, because shouldn't the Day 4 recruit have been able to kill?

thellama73 wrote:

I don't see it either. I do think she could have pertinent and/or strong information, but I'm starting to wonder if she's been compromised and/or if she's purposefully spreading incorrect information somewhere.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote:I think haste will make waste today. I think there is only one player who could POSSIBLY be bob.
Who Kate?

No one commenting on my Vomps post?

I think if we cannot agree who Bob is we should deffo take out a recruit.

linky hahah I am not Bob llama
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: I don't see it either. I do think she could have pertinent and/or strong information, but I'm starting to wonder if she's been compromised and/or if she's purposefully spreading incorrect information somewhere.
She claims to know a lot. But how many baddies has she caught with her information so far?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:
linky hahah I am not Bob llama
Sorry, a typo made my post confusing. I do not think you are Bob, I was trying to say that if I were Bob, you would be an attractive Day 4 recruit. Not necessarily that you are one, but that you would be a logical choice.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”