Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Re: Day 8 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Jack Shephard »

Quickly now, pour those votes in, it's not as if you have to worry about two potential bad factions out there or anything, with lylo looming. Lynch me to prove absolutely nothing.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

>quickly now
>nobody posts and votes anymore

Do you seriously want to drag this for 48 hours?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

Nobody posts for like 20 minutes and you get your panties in a bunch.

This after a coincidental quick day termination where your vote was the only one in the lynch poll.

Naw son, you're shit outta luck.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lol you voted like two seconds into Day 8 and now preach me on patience?

Enjoy your loss if you're civ, gg if scum.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:Lol you voted like two seconds into Day 8 and now preach me on patience?

Enjoy your loss if you're civ, gg if scum.
I was too slow yesterday.

I was too quick today.

Fuck if I can win either way huh. :shrug2:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I'll be over at the bar again until regardless how many dusks and dawns it takes for this bullshit to be over.

I tracked "rey" doing something to me the Night I died and then tracked him again on Night 5, when it turned out he targeted me again. The first time I said he might be my killer, but the second time his shenanigans was clear. So last Day I voted him so quick out of grudge impulse. I didn't expect the Day to freaking end. However, to be frank, I still feel vindicated because of that miserable loss I suffered, after two human days of playing fair, considering I didn't stand a chance to earn his sympathy in the first place.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

We've got at least 3 mafia members dead. Three people mod killed, and then the Ninja recruiter (third party team/second mafia team) No from the looks of it we are still doing good. What I think your doing is fear mongering in an attempt to get the other players to vote elsewhere.

Also call me crazy, but if you saw Rey targeted you night 5 why didn't you lynch him Day 6 instead waiting until the very beginning of Day 7? In fact you never mentioned Rey once on Day 6 or Night 6 and being vindictive for about 72 hours seems like a long time.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

Golden 2 wrote:I'll be over at the bar again until regardless how many dusks and dawns it takes for this bullshit to be over.

I tracked "rey" doing something to me the Night I died and then tracked him again on Night 5, when it turned out he targeted me again. The first time I said he might be my killer, but the second time his shenanigans was clear. So last Day I voted him so quick out of grudge impulse. I didn't expect the Day to freaking end. However, to be frank, I still feel vindicated because of that miserable loss I suffered, after two human days of playing fair, considering I didn't stand a chance to earn his sympathy in the first place.
Tracking AND ending days early. Mississippi goddamn, you a powerful somebody. You ain't voted early one time before now. All of a sudden it's a grudge insteada making a case.

BOOL SHIT
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Cobalt 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:I'll be over at the bar again until regardless how many dusks and dawns it takes for this bullshit to be over.

Tracking AND ending days early. Mississippi goddamn, you a powerful somebody. You ain't voted early one time before now. All of a sudden it's a grudge insteada making a case.

BOOL SHIT
Where the fuck did I say I ended the Day early? I said the complete opposite of that.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:
Cobalt 2 wrote:

BOOL SHIT
Where the fuck did I say I ended the Day early? I said the complete opposite of that.
You ended the day late?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Epignosis 2 wrote:We've got at least 3 mafia members dead. Three people mod killed, and then the Ninja recruiter (third party team/second mafia team) No from the looks of it we are still doing good. What I think your doing is fear mongering in an attempt to get the other players to vote elsewhere.

Also call me crazy, but if you saw Rey targeted you night 5 why didn't you lynch him Day 6 instead waiting until the very beginning of Day 7? In fact you never mentioned Rey once on Day 6 or Night 6 and being vindictive for about 72 hours seems like a long time.
1) Day 6 was "boo" vs "Cookie" in like not even half a day. I'm no vote waster.
2) I was expressing myself rather differently on Day 6, in case you didn't notice, I had neither time, nor patience, to conceive messages in which to mention my ping on "rey".
3) I mentioned my grudge with him on Night 6 as soon as it started and I could write normal again. Perhaps you missed it.

Yes, we've got 3 mafia members good, but are they from both factions, for a best-scenario case in which both factions are suffering, or is only one of the faction that's going down in flames, whilst the other is going strong. There's no fear mongering in such a projection, you've got to stay real with the odds. But again, I already invited everyone to go ahead to finish me already and get nothing out of this whatsoever.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Cobalt 2 wrote:

BOOL SHIT
You ended the day late?
Yes, the opposite of "did" is "late".
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Quite the development.

I am happy that someone believed me that SVS was bad and killed her last night. (Or 2 nights ago now?? What year is it?)

Golden gets my vote today. See ya, [Not]GamerGuy! I expect you to be reincarnated as a beautiful lotus. :cloud9:
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Cool. Added myself. Can we declare majority and move on?
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Wow, a lot happened while I was not around. Two night ends and a day end! I'm not sure what happened on that first night, was the mafia kill blocked? And there is another civ ninja or prize? Maybe it was a redirect.

Voted for golden 2. RIP rey, sorry to lose you.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

I feel like we are in the box seat for a win from here. The only concern I have is would we know about ninja's recruits? If someone has been recruited, would we be told if we killed them? Because we haven't seen any yet.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Ricochet 2 wrote:I feel like we are in the box seat for a win from here. The only concern I have is would we know about ninja's recruits? If someone has been recruited, would we be told if we killed them? Because we haven't seen any yet.
:bored: :bored:

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

Ricochet 2 wrote:I feel like we are in the box seat for a win from here. The only concern I have is would we know about ninja's recruits? If someone has been recruited, would we be told if we killed them? Because we haven't seen any yet.
Yes, you would be told if lynched or night killed that they were recruited. You would be told nothing if a recruit was modkilled.
Gro-oo-ovy
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Golden 2 wrote:Cool. Added myself. Can we declare majority and move on?
Cookie's vote could be worth 7. After all, you can't eat just one cookie :shrug2:

ImageImageImage
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Alright, I am caught up but still a little confused, but I have also voted Golden 2, since that seems very straightforward now.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

In the boo 2 lynch, SVS 2, Scotty 2, and Golden 2 all voted cookie 2.

So, if after Golden 2 is lynched we don't find out we have eliminated a baddie team, I think our next options are Cookie 2, who they all voted for to distance from, or Epignosis 2, who voted along with them.
Cobalt 2 also voted Cookie 2, but in comparison to Epi 2, for a baddie on that team, it seems unlikely.

Personally, I think Cookie 2 is the obvious choice to lynch first between them; but since this lynch is already locked down, unless there is still more manipulation to come; I figure it can't hurt to think ahead and get the discussion started.

Thoughts?
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:In the boo 2 lynch, SVS 2, Scotty 2, and Golden 2 all voted cookie 2.

So, if after Golden 2 is lynched we don't find out we have eliminated a baddie team, I think our next options are Cookie 2, who they all voted for to distance from, or Epignosis 2, who voted along with them.
Cobalt 2 also voted Cookie 2, but in comparison to Epi 2, for a baddie on that team, it seems unlikely.

Personally, I think Cookie 2 is the obvious choice to lynch first between them; but since this lynch is already locked down, unless there is still more manipulation to come; I figure it can't hurt to think ahead and get the discussion started.

Thoughts?
I've been thinking cookie is covering for golden for ages...

But every single baddie votes cookie for distance? I doubt it. If anything it makes me feel much better about cookie.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Ricochet 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:In the boo 2 lynch, SVS 2, Scotty 2, and Golden 2 all voted cookie 2.

Thoughts?

But every single baddie votes cookie for distance? I doubt it. If anything it makes me feel much better about cookie.
Tinfoil hat theory here.

We saw the day end early and reywas go down yesterday, right? If this power belongs to the baddies, then they surely could start piling votes on a comrade for distancing credit. Cookie 2 never did lead that lynch, and it was never a tie until SVS 2 (albeit a flipped baddie) tied it up at 6-6 at the end of the day.

According to this theory, the votes that day period don't mean a whole lot. Except for llama 2 who voted for SVS 2. In retrospect, that is strangely coincidental. :ponder:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Dom 2 wrote:
Ricochet 2 wrote:

Thoughts?

Tinfoil hat theory here.

We saw the day end early and reywas go down yesterday, right? If this power belongs to the baddies, then they surely could start piling votes on a comrade for distancing credit. Cookie 2 never did lead that lynch, and it was never a tie until SVS 2 (albeit a flipped baddie) tied it up at 6-6 at the end of the day.

According to this theory, the votes that day period don't mean a whole lot. Except for llama 2 who voted for SVS 2. In retrospect, that is strangely coincidental. :ponder:
SVS put cookie in the lead. Then rey came back and tied it 6-6.

I don't get the theory though. You think they were thinking they could end the day early with the votes on boo if need be?
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

@Lipsticklacey 2 are you saying Boo was a mafia or that they weren't? I'm quite confused with your post. The people who voted for Cookie are seen as suspicious to you, but you don't think boo was mafia since your voting for Golden? Why would anyone need to distance themselves from Cookie she was hardly on the scum radar and even if she was none of the players were that close to her? If that was there plan it would have made more sense to just vote boo who might I say you lead the lynch on which was quite easy for baddies to jump on.

It seems like your know trying to set up another lynch for tomorrow. Which would either be Cookie or Myself. I'm watching you and I also remember that Synonyms a confirmed civ thought you were mafia after you bandwagoned on him for quite awhile. I will also point out I have witnessed Synonyms 2 who is easy to rile up and get lynched as his playstyle is so dirty. Which is what you seemed to be doing this game. Maybe you are a mafia member? I will need to reread your posts and see what I see :eye:
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:

Thoughts?

That's my concern here though. Most of us haven't felt good about cookie 2 for quite a while.

They made that play, with the lynch being a tie.

If Cookie 2 were lynched, that makes the rest of the team seem much more civilian. If boo 2 dies, it doesn't have a hugely negative impact for them; keep in mind there's no chance they could have been expecting these kills that have decimated them.

They needed to make a big play once shit hit the fan on them, and now we have seen that. They pulled out all the stops.

It would seem to me, with ending phases early, there has to be at least one more team member after Golden 2. Especially since they even bothered making the play, when it would result in us obviously lynching Golden 2.

Cookie 2 has looked bad for a long time. They defended LC2, which admittedly many of us, myself included, are guilty of. But there's also the post you and I both found problematic, where Cookie 2 seemingly forgot the civilian win con.

A defence that boils down to being WIFOM doesn't seem strong enough to warrant not trying the most obvious choice first, in my opinion.
dunya
Turnip Head
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

hi
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 8 -The Syndicate Mafiant a

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Epignosis 2 wrote:@Lipsticklacey 2 are you saying Boo was a mafia or that they weren't? I'm quite confused with your post. The people who voted for Cookie are seen as suspicious to you, but you don't think boo was mafia since your voting for Golden? Why would anyone need to distance themselves from Cookie she was hardly on the scum radar and even if she was none of the players were that close to her? If that was there plan it would have made more sense to just vote boo who might I say you lead the lynch on which was quite easy for baddies to jump on.

It seems like your know trying to set up another lynch for tomorrow. Which would either be Cookie or Myself. I'm watching you and I also remember that Synonyms a confirmed civ thought you were mafia after you bandwagoned on him for quite awhile. I will also point out I have witnessed Synonyms 2 who is easy to rile up and get lynched as his playstyle is so dirty. Which is what you seemed to be doing this game. Maybe you are a mafia member? I will need to reread your posts and see what I see :eye:
boo 2? I think it's essentially confirmed he was a civilian tracker.

She was on the radar for being a baddie, that's why she took votes. Both Rico 2 and I, at least, voted for her the day before the boo 2 lynch.

You're right, the baddies could have jumped on it. We also know for a fact that at least 2 did not, with a presumed third. This means baddies that we know of avoided voting for him, and I think there is a reason for that. I'm trying to work out exactly what it is.

I went after Synonym 2 hard and early on for a bunch of reasons. The main game related reason is the same one I am basing my baddie of Cookie 2 on. I also didn't enjoy playing with them, and wanted one of us out, preferably them since I wanted to continue playing. That's the same reason I voted for boo 2.

I am assuming you are another person who I haven't played with before, because if we had, I think you'd know who I am at this point, and I'd expect you'd recognize my abrasive game as my civilian game. I am surprised I've gotten this far without being lynched, to be honest, but I have a feeling I know who to thank for that one. I hadn't played with cobalt before, and going after Syonym 2 was entirely genuine. This paragraph should have been last, so keep that in mind when my response order to your stuff makes less sense than it should. If I missed anything I'll address it in a different post.

I brought you, and cobalt 2 up, since you were both cookie 2 voters, only because that's where the confirmed baddies voted. I don't want to lynch either of you tomorrow though, I think Cookie 2 is the best starting option.

And yes, I am trying to figure out tomorrow's lynch. We have the time to, and since we do not know who will be killed during N8, I think getting as many opinions as we can now would be beneficial.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Oh right; you know, you can give me all the trouble you want for voting boo 2, but given how things have shaken out, I am 100% satisfied with my vote and the part I played in getting him lynched.

I truly found him unpleasant, and I had zero desire to continue playing with him in this game or ever again.

The result of his lynch also tipped the scales, helping push us firmly in the direction of lynching Golden 2. We may have gotten there without lynching him, but I think the we probably would have lost the game if that lynch had gone to Cookie 2 instead, regardless of her alignment.

Also, to your questioning my alignment, and subsequent reading and eyeing me, I say:

Eye me all you want, :lorab:
dunya
Turnip Head
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Okay Lipsticklacey 2 thanks for answering, depending on the night actions I would be fine with voting for cookie 2 assuming nothing major happens. Looking at last nights actions (6) then also at 2 and 4 it goes Golden (potential mafia) Timmer (civvie ninja/Vigilante) and SVS (mafia) following this pattern tonight's NK is either the third party or second mafia team who is mainly hunting mafia.

Looking at the mafia on nights 1,3,5,7 we have this breakdown Night 1 no kill, Night 3 JaggedJimmyJay 2 (civilian) night 5 (no kill again?) If this is the case our third party/mafia 2 is much more active then our mafia team. They missed two of their kills and failed to enter another before day came. This leads me to think maybe Turnip Head 2 was responsible for the kills? He was inactive and replaced Night 3, Night 3 was the only night the mafia had a kill. They were then modkilled day 6. The ability to kill is then passed down to another player they take advantage of this and end the day early to be able to use this power.

Know this is just a little theory and doesn't matter to much, but it does explain the lack of mafia kills with the timing of the replaced Turnip Head.

linki: I will keep eyeing you but am satisfied with your answers for the time. :eye:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:hi
hi

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Epignosis 2 wrote:Okay Lipsticklacey 2 thanks for answering, depending on the night actions I would be fine with voting for cookie 2 assuming nothing major happens. Looking at last nights actions (6) then also at 2 and 4 it goes Golden (potential mafia) Timmer (civvie ninja/Vigilante) and SVS (mafia) following this pattern tonight's NK is either the third party or second mafia team who is mainly hunting mafia.

Looking at the mafia on nights 1,3,5,7 we have this breakdown Night 1 no kill, Night 3 JaggedJimmyJay 2 (civilian) night 5 (no kill again?) If this is the case our third party/mafia 2 is much more active then our mafia team. They missed two of their kills and failed to enter another before day came. This leads me to think maybe Turnip Head 2 was responsible for the kills? He was inactive and replaced Night 3, Night 3 was the only night the mafia had a kill. They were then modkilled day 6. The ability to kill is then passed down to another player they take advantage of this and end the day early to be able to use this power.

Know this is just a little theory and doesn't matter to much, but it does explain the lack of mafia kills with the timing of the replaced Turnip Head.

linki: I will keep eyeing you but am satisfied with your answers for the time. :eye:
We know the odd kill was in the hands of SVS 2/JJJ, who was active. Any other teammate is allowed to send it though, from what FS has previously said in response to a question about it.

I think that means, whichever teammate was sending it in, was probably regularly RBed. So I think our RBer is still alive, and either insanely lucky, or on top of things. I'd lean towards lucky, since I'd imagine after one failed kill, they would have a different team member send in the kill to throw off the RBer, assuming that it's based on who sends it in, and not whose power it actually is, which I cannot recall being specified.
dunya
Turnip Head
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:hi
Hello
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Epignosis 2 wrote:Okay Lipsticklacey 2 thanks for answering, depending on the night actions I would be fine with voting for cookie 2 assuming nothing major happens. Looking at last nights actions (6) then also at 2 and 4 it goes Golden (potential mafia) Timmer (civvie ninja/Vigilante) and SVS (mafia) following this pattern tonight's NK is either the third party or second mafia team who is mainly hunting mafia.

We know the odd kill was in the hands of SVS 2/JJJ, who was active. Any other teammate is allowed to send it though, from what FS has previously said in response to a question about it.

I think that means, whichever teammate was sending it in, was probably regularly RBed. So I think our RBer is still alive, and either insanely lucky, or on top of things. I'd lean towards lucky, since I'd imagine after one failed kill, they would have a different team member send in the kill to throw off the RBer, assuming that it's based on who sends it in, and not whose power it actually is, which I cannot recall being specified.
Interesting theory

ImageImageImage
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 2 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Roxy wrote:
Llama 2 wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Llama 2 wrote:A question for the hosts:
Will you be giving us notification on any missing PM's during the night?
sure there was a lot.

Hope that helps :)
Yes! Thank you! :blush:

If a mafia member (let's say godfather) isn't around to direct the mafia kill that night, can another mafia member speak and kill on his/her behalf?
Yes - We like group PM's and idc who sends it in - anyone on that team is able to submit them.

Gamer Guy 2 wrote:Hosts would a lynch pardoned player receive notification of their pardoning? Also can actions be submitted as conditions?
Yes they would receive the notification.
It would depend on the circumstances. Like if the lynch ends when they are sleeping (time zone crap ya know) we would prob allow it.

FTR - The first Triva has been shelved - no one won. After splints' contest we will resume my Impossible Trivia but do it slightly differently.
I had the wrong Hostess for who specified it, but there's the post for anyone else who wanted to re-read it.

And:
@Roxy/FS: If a baddie who doesn't have the kill in their role sends the kill in on behalf of their teammate who does, would the sender or the player whose role actually has the kill need to be RBed for the kill to fail?
dunya
Turnip Head
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Lunatella »

These are some strange times we live in, aren't they?

Lacey 2 I like your forethought.

MM2, in a world where Golden 2 gets lynched today (and flips civ tracker TGG because he's either a seemer or real TGG) what would you want to do tomorrow?

Also voting for Golden 2. This hanging will not sadden me.
Lunalee
nutella
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I'm "either the seemer or real TGG"? I thought you were certain of your judgement upon me, Dr. Pepper.

Com'on now, one more. Lol "Cookie" doesn't even give a fuck.
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Sockys2023 »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:I truly found him unpleasant, and I had zero desire to continue playing with him in this game or ever again.
save it for post game will ya?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Day 2 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Roxy »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:@Roxy/FS: If a baddie who doesn't have the kill in their role sends the kill in on behalf of their teammate who does, would the sender or the player whose role actually has the kill need to be RBed for the kill to fail?

If they do not specify who is doing the killing then the person sending in the PM would be assumed to be the one doing the killing.
;)
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Golden 2 wrote:I'm "either the seemer or real TGG"? I thought you were certain of your judgement upon me, Dr. Pepper.
I am, yes, but I don't want to force my judgment on someone. As much as I believe you're a seemer it's not productive to go around insisting that everyone agree with me. It's also irrelevant for the question I was asking, since you'll flip the same either way.
Lunalee
nutella
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

I am amazed to find myself alive. I have had internet issues for a few days, but barring more awful weather, should be OK now. I will catch up (it appears there were shenanigans? I think I expected to come back to day 7?).

In any case, sorry to the hosts and my fellow players.

I see that both Dom & Cobalt votes Golden, so something interesting must have happened. So did everyone else, so why not? I will vote Golden, too, since based on boos reveal, everything is definitely not as it seems, is it?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Oh right; you know, you can give me all the trouble you want for voting boo 2, but given how things have shaken out, I am 100% satisfied with my vote and the part I played in getting him lynched.

I truly found him unpleasant, and I had zero desire to continue playing with him in this game or ever again.

The result of his lynch also tipped the scales, helping push us firmly in the direction of lynching Golden 2. We may have gotten there without lynching him, but I think the we probably would have lost the game if that lynch had gone to Cookie 2 instead, regardless of her alignment.

Also, to your questioning my alignment, and subsequent reading and eyeing me, I say:

you're not who you're trying to be
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Oh right; you know, you can give me all the trouble you want for voting boo 2, but given how things have shaken out, I am 100% satisfied with my vote and the part I played in getting him lynched.

you're not who you're trying to be
Thank you Captain Obvious. LR isn't playing, I was just borrowing a line, she and real-Lacey are friends.
dunya
Turnip Head
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

I dont' want to play with people who are flat out rude. Bye.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:I dont' want to play with people who are flat out rude. Bye.
Uhh... okay?

I think I'm missing something, because you said something obvious and then I replied to you sarcastically. Not really sure what else you expected, unless you thought I'd ignore it, which you'd still get upset about.
dunya
Turnip Head
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

I don't think you are who you are trying to be either. :Mongoose:

ImageImageImage
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

There's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it.

Lacey 2, what do you think of Sig 2? He hasn't been around very often, do you think he's intentionally avoiding contribution so as to be forgotten?
Lunalee
nutella
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Llama 2 wrote:
I don't think you are who you are trying to be either. :Mongoose:
I'm not trying to be anyone tbqh.

I'm just kind of done with a game where everyone is too comfortable with being rude because they're behind a sock.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Bass 2 wrote:There's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it.

Lacey 2, what do you think of Sig 2? He hasn't been around very often, do you think he's intentionally avoiding contribution so as to be forgotten?
It's possible.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

Hey I'm here. I've been on holidays for the last week but kept up as best I could. My tunneling on LC2 should be enough to show my civvie Ness I would think, but either way I should start contributing more once I've settled in tomorrow. For now I need to rest my poor neck.
Reporting

Return to “Previous Jobs”