Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 77

Re: Day 8 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Lunatella »

Speak thy name and he shall appear, it seems.

Once you're caught up I want your opinions on Golden 2, Epignosis 2, and me. Clean, dirty, etc, what you wanna talk about is up to you.
Lunalee
nutella
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

LOL, yup. I'm off to work now but late tonight I'll finally be able to sit down and read.
Reporting
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Discussion is stagnating so here's something to talk about. Who thinks I'm Mafia, or at the least anti-Town?
Lunalee
nutella
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Bass 2 wrote:Discussion is stagnating so here's something to talk about. Who thinks I'm Mafia, or at the least anti-Town?
Why do you want us to talk about how anti-town you are?
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

Silence of the Ghosts

The debate had grown heated.

METALMARSH 2: Lipsticklacey 2 is bad! He is lying.
LLAMA 2: Metalmarsh 2 is bad! He is lying.

Soon, others became involved as they now argued about Lipsticklacey 2 and Metalmarsh 2. Meanwhile, Golden 2 slipped out of the crowd, with an intent to chill.

FINGERSPLINTS: I still think everyone needs to relax, you gu---

fingersplints went numb. In a split second, all she could feel was disappointment. She never even got to catch Kira. Her body collapsed to the ground as she suffered a heart attack.

DOM 2: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The players could hear the cackling of ghosts all around them. The tension of the room swiftly reached an all-time high. Then, something else happened.

Suddenly, Roxy fell to the ground, suffering the same fate as fingersplints.

COBALT 2: NOOOO!!! Why!!!? Why is this happening?!?

From the shadows, Golden 2, his eyes glowing red, retreated to his fate. He suddenly reappeared in front of the crowd and imploded into a pile of dust. Cookie 2 bent over and picked up a note she saw lying on the ground.

The note read as follows: "Well, Cookie 2, have the ghosts stopped cackling?"

fingersplints has almost been killed by Rem.
Roxy has almost been killed by Rem.

Golden 2 has turned into dust?

To be continued...
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: TSM Polls

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Did...did we win? :shrug:

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

G is for Golden 2

Since what had just occurred shocked and appalled the players, they did not expect that more would come.

EPIGNOSIS 2: Hey, hostesses, what about the lynch?

The players froze. The lynch. That wasn't it??

FINGERSPLINTS: Ah, yes, Epignosis 2, there is still the matter of the lynch.

GOLDEN 2: Can we declare majority and move on?

RICOCHET 2: I thought you turned to dust?!?!

SIG 2: This has gone on long enough. Let's get this over with so I can rest my poor neck.

The players stared at fingersplints, frozen with anticipation and horror. fingersplints let out a maniacal laugh as she wrote down a certain player's name in the Lynch Note.

Golden 2 watched in complete anguish, hoping that it wouldn't be him, but fearing that it would be. 38 seconds passed. fingersplints showed all of the players the name she had written down in her Death Note. Golden 2 turned purple.

GOLDEN 2: (reflection) I lasted this long and I couldn't even catch Kira... what a disappointment...

Golden 2 collapsed to the ground, dying of a heart attack. Sadness pervaded the atmosphere. No one said a word.

Golden 2 has been lynched. He was G....

G for XthAtGAm3RGuYX, a civvie tracker.

Night 8 has begun.
You have 23 hours to get your PMs in.
Gro-oo-ovy
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Re: Night 8 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Jack Shephard »

rezz pls
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Golden 2 wrote:rezz pls

Golden 2 has been rezzed!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thats a lie Golden 2 is dead - very dead. Never to return :kadaj:
;)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Will the real Gamer Guy please stand up?

ImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

still don't know what to do :shrug:
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 8

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Llama 2 wrote:Will the real Gamer Guy please stand up?
Reporting.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Re: Why I want everyone to talk about how/why/if I'm anti-Town.
Because nobody is. Either someone brings up an inconsistency in my actions that looks bad and discussion is had that will most likely be productive, or nobody says anything. In that case, if anybody comes out of the blue the next few days with some supposedly "long-standing" suspicions of me since before this time I'll know they're full of it.

The next order of business is to resume scumhunting. I believe I've done a good job townhunting with Lacey 2, MM2, and Cobalt 2. I've been feeling better about Dom 2, also, since the Golden 2 business I stirred up. It felt like he was keeping an open mind rather than just hiding behind the wagon. I'd like to look into Llama 2 and Sig 2 in particular tomorrow. I'll personally look into Llama's posts tonight, and report my findings tomorrow afternoon. If he's hiding something, I'll find it.
Lunalee
nutella
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Bass 2 wrote:Re: Why I want everyone to talk about how/why/if I'm anti-Town.
Because nobody is. Either someone brings up an inconsistency in my actions that looks bad and discussion is had that will most likely be productive, or nobody says anything. In that case, if anybody comes out of the blue the next few days with some supposedly "long-standing" suspicions of me since before this time I'll know they're full of it.

The next order of business is to resume scumhunting. I believe I've done a good job townhunting with Lacey 2, MM2, and Cobalt 2. I've been feeling better about Dom 2, also, since the Golden 2 business I stirred up. It felt like he was keeping an open mind rather than just hiding behind the wagon. I'd like to look into Llama 2 and Sig 2 in particular tomorrow. I'll personally look into Llama's posts tonight, and report my findings tomorrow afternoon. If he's hiding something, I'll find it.
I have something I find bothersome about you, and this post is another example.

You're ignoring Cookie 2.

After i posted about it, you said you liked my forethought, but didn't comment on it.

In that post, you just brought up almost every living player as people you either feel ok about or want to look at, but again left Cookie 2 out.

I'd like a direct statement, either you think they're bad and could see yourself voting for them tomorrow, or that you don't, and an explanation on why you chose not to actually mention it when you directed the forethought post to me earlier.
dunya
Turnip Head
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Oh yeah, Cookie 2. I actually forgot that person existed, no offense. However, regarding your direct statement, I can definitely agree with a Cookie 2 lynch. Most of the current suspects are mysteriously absent as of late, and Cookie 2 is no exception.

And, for the record, do you mean "annoying" bothersome or "can't put my finger on it" bothersome? I flip between the two and I'm curious which side I've landed on for you.
Lunalee
nutella
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Bass 2 wrote:Oh yeah, Cookie 2. I actually forgot that person existed, no offense. However, regarding your direct statement, I can definitely agree with a Cookie 2 lynch. Most of the current suspects are mysteriously absent as of late, and Cookie 2 is no exception.

And, for the record, do you mean "annoying" bothersome or "can't put my finger on it" bothersome? I flip between the two and I'm curious which side I've landed on for you.
Well, neither, but closer to the second. I just can out my finger on it. You're one of my top choices for a potential living Elohcin 2 recruit, and I remain hopeful that the other person I am most worried about having been recruited wasn't, so if there were a lynch where we're looking for recruits, I'd have to vote for you as things stand.

That being said, I'm not sure if we're looking at two typical baddie teams, and that we would therefore presumably have some from each confirmed dead, or a typical baddie team with Elohcin 2 building a second.

I think I'm in the minority in the view that it's probably two normal teams, and then Elohcin 2 and recruits being independent, since having one normal team and one recruited baddie team seems like really strange balancing to me. Which is why when it comes to people I am actually voting for, I'm looking at people I think are actually flat out baddies. But I want to be thinking on it from both angles, in case I am wrong, and that's where worrying about you comes in.
dunya
Turnip Head
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

I appreciate the distrust. That's not sarcastic, either. It means you're concerned with winning, and that's more than you can say for about half of us right now.

I think it strange that we haven't found any recruits yet, apparently. Elo 2 died on what, the fourth or fifth phase? Purely by statistics we should've found something by now.
Lunalee
nutella
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Re: Day 6 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Paul Stevens »

One day Cookie thinks I'm bad. She posted this on Day 6.
Cookie 2 wrote:I still think Dom is bad, as I said when I placed my vote for boo. But I think we need to do this and move past the issue. We have someone who, rather than accepting whatever it is that was said, chose a different course. Had he come in here and said, "Um well that happened, and it won't happen again. Anything else I have to say about it will be saved for the postgame. Let's get some baddies", I would have already voted for Dom. But he didn't; he chose to drag an unpleasant situation out with that post he made, so that we are still talking about it. And every time he makes another of the posts he said he wasn't going to make, or votes, we will bring it up and discuss it again.
The next day (we'll call Day 8 the next day because of the quirks), she follows my vote because "some interesting things must have happened".
Cookie 2 wrote:I am amazed to find myself alive. I have had internet issues for a few days, but barring more awful weather, should be OK now. I will catch up (it appears there were shenanigans? I think I expected to come back to day 7?).

In any case, sorry to the hosts and my fellow players.

I see that both Dom & Cobalt votes Golden, so something interesting must have happened. So did everyone else, so why not? I will vote Golden, too, since based on boos reveal, everything is definitely not as it seems, is it?
:suspish:

Cookie is getting my vote tomorrow, but I'll be less quick to place it, probably.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Bass 2 wrote:I appreciate the distrust. That's not sarcastic, either. It means you're concerned with winning, and that's more than you can say for about half of us right now.

I think it strange that we haven't found any recruits yet, apparently. Elo 2 died on what, the fourth or fifth phase? Purely by statistics we should've found something by now.
How many recruits do you think there are?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Beautiful hosts: Will we be told if and when a team is eliminated?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dom 2 wrote:Beautiful hosts: Will we be told if and when a team is eliminated?
:nicenod:
Gro-oo-ovy
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

That's kinda a relief.

Still means there are at least 2 baddies out there, and possibly more.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Oh, and there were three modkilled players whose roles we do not know, so let's not forget about them.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Bass 2 wrote:I appreciate the distrust. That's not sarcastic, either. It means you're concerned with winning, and that's more than you can say for about half of us right now.

We can't apply stats to it, we don't have knowns to base anything on to fill in unknowns.

We don't know how often she actually recruited.
We don't know how many people, if limited, she could recruit.
We don't know if modkilled people were recruited, although this one seems unlikely, because why would she have recruited them when she knew they weren't active?
We don't know how the recruiting works. If she starts as an independent, and recruits a baddie, does the recruit fail, does the baddie join her, or does she join the baddies? Can she recruit any civilian, or are some unavailable? If she is not an independent, but an alternate style second baddie team, what happens now that she's dead. If she was killing even nights, then we know that kill is still in the game, so it must have passed down. Would her ability to recruit pass down though, or die with her? If she is an independent, what was the starting win condition?
dunya
Turnip Head
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

I'm assuming recruitment wasn't allowed more than once per phase. We know how many players are alive right now, and we know how long Elo 2 was alive for
Lunalee
nutella
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

fingersplints wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:Beautiful hosts: Will we be told if and when a team is eliminated?
:nicenod:
This is telling that the original mafia team was not eliminated. I don't think we should worry yet about Elo's potential recruits.

ImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Some quickfire points.

Elo did some kill analysis that looks really sounds to me. Even night kills have been responsible for killing known and probable baddies, so we may have two kills out there (unless redirects have been happening). For me this means we should be equally worried, potentially, about both the known baddie team and Elo's recruit team - or else there is a third faction again that we may need to worry about.

Bass - right now you are the person I trust the least. Simply answering your question honestly. You are also a big part of why I feel I trust Cookie a little more after boo/cookie day. It felt to me like you knew both would come back good and were ready to paint a target on rey whichever way he voted and whoever was lynched. That whole self-vote thing around the end of that lynch was a massive red flag to me.

That's all. Sorry, I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to this right now, I'll be back tomorrow.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

I appreciate the honesty. You were another player I forgot about, Rico 2, so apologies from me. I figured boo 2 was probably civil, but I wanted to see who voted for ams against Cookie 2. I'll double check the exact tally when I get home, though I know SVS 2 was the first to break the 5-5 tie by voting for boo 2.
Lunalee
nutella
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Dom 2 wrote:That's kinda a relief.

Can you explain your reasoning here?

I'm open to a Cookie, Rey, or Dom vote.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:

You might have trouble voting for Rey.

ImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Llama 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:

You might have trouble voting for Rey.
I forgot he's dead tbqh. Still had him on my notes as "???"
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

come at me bro
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Saito »

The write up was very good, got all excited we won for a second though. I plan to take a closer looks at Bass, Sig, and Cobalt tomorrow. I have a feeling one of the people who from the beginning defended Synonyms over Long Con could be a mafia member/3rd party?

It would make sense to split up also if Cobalt 2 was mafia it wouldn't be playing in sock to not target Long Con this also kept them from begin under suspicion for quite awhile.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

I defended Syn 2 over LC2?
Lunalee
nutella
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:

I assumed that Elohcin 2 was an anti-town recruiter.

What do you think?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Something of interest, Llama 2, that I noticed. On Day 4 you decided that Golden 2 was bad based on Black Rock 2's behavior. You then say nothing about it until Day 8, when literally everyone lynched Golden 2. This leads me to believe that, despite what you said, you actually didn't want to lynch Golden 2. Why not?
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

No, please, don't everyone speak up at once.
Lunalee
nutella
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Just promise me this. Whether you're going to form a case against me or I'm killed at night, just look at my posts. They're the sole communication method in a game that's 99% about communication, and I despise being lynched by the entire town and not have a few reasons, regardless of whether they're good or not.
Lunalee
nutella
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Bass 2 wrote:Something of interest, Llama 2, that I noticed. On Day 4 you decided that Golden 2 was bad based on Black Rock 2's behavior. You then say nothing about it until Day 8, when literally everyone lynched Golden 2. This leads me to believe that, despite what you said, you actually didn't want to lynch Golden 2. Why not?
It made sense at the time, and I was feeling particularly supatown.

Gamer Guy's clone army made it hard to make up my mind.

Do you think I was wrong in thinking Golden was bad?

ImageImageImage
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

I don't know what you mean when you say "feeling particularly supatown". Does that mean that you don't feel the need to explain why you drop things for a week and then pick them back up like nothing happened?

Hard to make up your mind, I can understand that. But you didn't say anything on the matter, it was complete silence.

I don't think you were wrong in thinking Golden 2 was bad. I think you planted a seed you could return to if you needed to explain a Golden 2 vote. From your phase 4-8 posts I don't get the feeling that you particularly cared to talk about Golden 2.
Lunalee
nutella
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: TSM Polls

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Day 9 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Roxy »

Night 8: Breakfastin' : Electric Bugaloo

It was almost dawn the sun was just coming over the horizon.

The Big Boss (aka fingersplints) was fine and eating waffles in her hospital room.

"Why would anyone eat anything other than breakfast food?" asked Llama 2.

"That's a really good question," said Ricochet 2.

"We should sit down to breakfast. We've been going 90 miles an hour for 5 days, and I am not sure we've eaten anything!" said Epignosis 2.

The crew sat down to a hearty breakfast.

"If only there was an easier way to cook breakfast," mused Lipsticklacey 2.

"How about a Rube Goldberg device?" suggested Cobalt 2.

"I think I've seen one of those before," thought Sig 2.

"I don't like my eggs sunny side up though," said Metalmarsh 2.

"Poached is the way to go," said Cookie 2.

"Nothing beats a perfectly poached egg," said Dom 2.

"This is the best poached egg I've ever eaten," said Bass 2. "It's so good that I literally might die." And then he did.

Bass 2 was Killed. He was WrDilgy your Townie Hider.

It is now Day 9. You have 48 hours to submit your votes for "Who cut the Felt?"
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Someone wrote:I think Bass 2 is looking shady.
;)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Roxy wrote:
Someone wrote:I think Bass 2 is looking shady.
lmao
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

RIP Bass 2. Assuming that's just a typo on his name, that would explain why GG2 was modkilled after being ressed.

What's a hider?
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

And then I do a member search, and WrDilgy is an actual account here.

:confused2:
dunya
Turnip Head
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:RIP Bass 2. Assuming that's just a typo on his name, that would explain why GG2 was modkilled after being ressed.

What's a hider?

WrDilgy is NOT, I repeat, is not Dr Wiggly. They are two separate members. Dr Wiggly recruited WrDigly to our game as a replacement.

A Hider is a fairly common role on other sites that I have played on. :)
;)

Return to “Previous Jobs”