[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 468

Re: [DAY 8] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Matt »

Matt F wrote:3J - After reviewing your and Rico's ISO, I concur it doesn't look favorable for sig.

On that note, whatever his alignment, I'd like to thank Ricochet for his analysis' (or is analyses the plural?) thus far in the game. Easy to read, and it looks like he puts in a lot of work. Looking forward to his thoughts on Motel Room (I haven't forgotten about you motel room! And strawhenge! And Floyd! and 3J! And (insert name here)!)

But yeah, let's lynch Epignosis today. His refusal to be clear on his thoughts of 3J, in addition to his readiness to lynch Floyd today despite him barely mentioning him all day, in addition to his train job on civvie seaside yesterday...

Either

a) 3J is right about the Mafia wanting to hold off on a 3J lynch until absolutely needed, in which Epignosis fits this theory to a tee

b) 3J and Epignosis are baddie partners, hence their weird non-suspicions of each other despite suspicious activity

c) ala MacDougall my "penis will shrivel up from embarrassment" if Epignosis is civvie.

Not sure between (a) and (b) right now, however 3J's reluctance to acknowledge Epignosis' behavior today has me leaning (b)

Anyway, it's been fun Mafiaing with ya all non-stop the last two days, but work beckons tomorrow so I won't be around much.

Peace
Oops. "all game"

Peace
Image Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Matt F wrote:
bcornett24 wrote:What does linki mean, Ive seen this all over the place, an precise definition would be appreciated. There is a ton of lingo in this game and I often check mafia wiki first, I didn't see this.

I will copy the first part of my post into my final case for DrWilgy when it is done so it is a complete post.
You know sometimes when you hit "submit" on a post, but it doesn't post right away, and instead it shows you other comments that have appeared since you originally started writing out your post?

Well, when that happens, typically a player will type out "Linki" and then respond to those posts you see that have suddenly appeared.

As an example. My above post I posted towards Russ, then I hit "submit", but it showed me Floyd's post voting for MM. So I replied with a "Linki" and responded to Floyd.

Wow, I think I made that way too complicated. Can someone with some teaching skillz help me out here? Haha

I actually think you described the event quite well. That said - linki is what happens when you are trying to post but keep getting stopped. you can respond or not as you see fit. If I were alive I'm sure this would be pedantic pink. :haha:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think the PSK is a fine fellow who I would like to get along with.
:ponder:
Whaddya got, Floyd?

How do you feel about all these people voting for you?
Whatever will happen, will happen.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

Today or tomorrow(or even both) I'll be helping my brother move out of his tiny apartment into one three time its size
Don't attempt any monkey business scum.
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Choutas »

Scrap that the moving got postponed. Back to the mafia grind.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:3J - After reviewing your and Rico's ISO, I concur it doesn't look favorable for sig.

On that note, whatever his alignment, I'd like to thank Ricochet for his analysis' (or is analyses the plural?) thus far in the game. Easy to read, and it looks like he puts in a lot of work. Looking forward to his thoughts on Motel Room (I haven't forgotten about you motel room! And strawhenge! And Floyd! and 3J! And (insert name here)!)

But yeah, let's lynch Epignosis today. His refusal to be clear on his thoughts of 3J, in addition to his readiness to lynch Floyd today despite him barely mentioning him all day, in addition to his train job on civvie seaside yesterday...

Either

a) 3J is right about the Mafia wanting to hold off on a 3J lynch until absolutely needed, in which Epignosis fits this theory to a tee

b) 3J and Epignosis are baddie partners, hence their weird non-suspicions of each other despite suspicious activity

c) ala MacDougall my "penis will shrivel up from embarrassment" if Epignosis is civvie.

Not sure between (a) and (b) right now, however 3J's reluctance to acknowledge Epignosis' behavior today has me leaning (b)

Anyway, it's been fun Mafiaing with ya all non-stop the last two days, but work beckons tomorrow so I won't be around much.

Peace
Again, I reiterate:

You are willing to lynch me based on the alignment of two players that remain a mystery to you, after Long Con, MacDougall, and Black Rock have all turned out to be bad (and I called out two of the three).

Keep on with that shit and see where it gets you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
Matt F wrote:Oh, and whenever Epignosis comes back...

Simple question - Do you believe 3J is Mafia or not?
Simple answer - No.
So what changed your mind? You did think he was Mafia at one point, right? What changed?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Simple answer - No.
So what changed your mind? You did think he was Mafia at one point, right? What changed?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Simple answer - No.
Eloh, you can find, further down the thread, that this flippy-flopping from Epig was yet another ploy of his.

It really feels like you're trying to get an easy phase out of questioning every single move Epig makes. Not to mention, shake your past wholehearted agreeing with what Epig said.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Simple answer - No.
Eloh, you can find, further down the thread, that this flippy-flopping from Epig was yet another ploy of his.

It really feels like you're trying to get an easy phase out of questioning every single move Epig makes. Not to mention, shake your past wholehearted agreeing with what Epig said.
No, regarding 3J, that isn't the case at all.

I am ambivalent about 3J, and it's frustrating that my honest ambivalence is being used speculatively against me when substantial evidence exists in the thread to find Mafia. It's Day 8, not Day 1.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 959
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: [DAY 7] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Marmot »

Alright, last night wasn't very productive.

How about motel room (one of many of Matt's ravenous reads yesterday). Voted to lynch Diiny on Day 6, then GTH'd him as Good on Day 7.

Diiny
sig (22), seaside (23), MacDougall (24), motel room (26), Choutas (27), JaggedJimmyJay (28)
21%

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Image

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Anyway, where was I? Ah yes...

Diiny

Interactions with LC
-- D1 questions LC for reads outside of his bea case
-- D2 plans to look at LC case, but mentions that he didn't stood out to him
-- Would vote Wilgy as his scummiest read, but intends to secure B24 over LC, after he finishes reading LC
-- (post-lynch) considers that scumsters might have tried pushing the b24 wagon in front of LC
-- (post-lynch) D5 comes back to the idea that Wilgy may have bussed LC and cased him afterwards

Interactions with MacBaddie
-- fends off MacBaddie's assertion that Diiny isn't responding to his accusations (by saying he'd rather focus on who to vote)
-- talks with him about Llama wagon making it unlikely llama is bad
-- questions MacBaddie on b24
-- picks up MacBaddie's thought that Devin might be forcing a replacement request (despite reading it as a joke, at the same time)
-- just like MacBaddie, would rather see a coin flip lynch on D5
-- (post-lynch) dislikes Sig's non-committal stance on voting Mac
-- (post-lynch) plans to check how much Choutas read Mac town prior to lynch Day; later notes Choutas suspecting Mac after all
-- (post-lynch) susses seaside for voting him, then talking about his counterwagon proving Mac was not a mislynch
-- (post-lynch) questions JJJ looking the worst out of the Diiny counter-wagoners
-- (post-lynch) would lynch Choutas for lying about never suspecting Mac

Interactions with Black Rock (all "brian" and "bribri", no "BR")
-- (post flip) can't remember who cased BR, other than JJJ, called BR very inactive

LC interactions with Diiny
-- in reply to Diiny, comments on Roxy, RVSing, JJJ/Epig/Sig Dusk0 votes
-- tangentially includes bea's talk with Diiny in his bullsuit bea case
-- criticises MacBaddie for suspecting and doubting his suspicion on Diiny in the same post

MacBaddie interactions with Diiny
-- votes Diiny initially, due to his noise-making without substantial content
-- notices Diiny not reacting to accusations against him
-- mocks FZ for thinking the Diiny wagon is not worth considering
-- keeps Diiny suspect in conversation on Flowers (?)
-- doubts Diiny would blatantly declare to vote BWT in self-defense, if he'd be scum (?)
-- votes Llama and keeps it there D2 for his reasoning on voting Diiny
-- reads Diiny good in D3 GTH
-- reads Diiny bad D4 when questioned about seaside; later suss's him for early game and post count drop since
-- reads Diiny bad D5, votes Diiny
-- softened on Diiny after D5 lynch
-- would rather lynch Wilgy than Diiny D6
-- wagons on Diiny D6

Black Rock interactions with Diiny
-- says she has no opinion on Diiny (and espers) D5 and would not make pressure votes on either

Votes
D1 BWT for his gameplay claim and timid "non-stance" on LC; later rejects Wilgy's case being influential
D2 votes Llama, despite saying he might contribute to B24-LC wagon; also letting Wilgy off the hook for that time being
D3 votes Rico for seemingly putting LC on top of his town reads, with caveaty remarks
D4 votes Golden, avoiding Sorsha-Devin wagons, calls it later a joke vote, in light of failing to catch up
D5 votes espers to avoid Devin lynch, also for posts on gold, wagoning early on sorsha w. strange reasoning
D6 misses vote
D7 last minute seaside vote, based on Epignosis late post, concerning seaside and Choutas (although would have voted JJJ over brian, at one point)

Side-note #1: Agreed with Wilgy's point on BWT gameplay claim, then flipped on Wilgy looking bad for this vote, then D2 questions FZ on why she suspects Wilgy for his LC, hard-to-catch-up vote.

Read
This is why it's hard to do these reads as a pessimist (and borderline paranoia/what-if-titis stricken). Nothing about Diiny's history is particularly clean; I still remember occasionally reading him town, than being spooked by something he said and suddenly considering him worse; I feel like I'm at that stage again, with all of this in front of me. His take on LC is non-committal and that initiative to vote b24 instead of LC, then not doing it altogether, doesn't look very good - it could read as if a) there was actual temptation to wagon on B24 to save LC, if b24 is good or b) b24 is bad and those are empty words, and the team just had to face seeing both LC and b24 stand as wagons and LC having no choice left but to tie himself up with a teammate. He took the "LC defenders are scum" stance on me, but then avoided two major mislynches (Sorsha and Devin), although contributing to the third (espers). Seaside vote looks terribly wagony, considering the time and the past initiatives to vote JJJ over b24; again a non-stance on voting b24! MacBaddie sussed him hard (although with minor inconsistencies) and Black Rock ignored him for the whole game.

This being said, he was still the counterwagon meant to save MacBaddie, which is a big argument for me in his favor. Again, I think the mafia was hopeful to save MacDougall, I think we may have teammates on Diiny's wagon, we have a confirmed baddie on that wagon (and MacBaddie didn't exactly voted in self-defense, as far as timing goes), so it'd be a cruel and unusual thing to resort to wagoning two teammates - except, again, if Diiny's wagon was civilian fueled and the team had to live up with it. But I'm not leaning on this, right now.

I'd keep Diiny in short sight. I also feel any flip on Wilgy or b24 would generate more context about Diiny flip-flopping repeatedly on them.

=======================================================================

DrWilgy

Interactions with LC
-- votes LC bad D2, not reading his bea interaction genuine; returns with a proper case
-- (post-lynch) D2 wagons analysis;
comes up with Sorsha as suspect, although at the same time disputes the idea of another defenders, Golden, being so blatant
-- (post-lynch) inquires JJJ and Seaside on b24 revision, post-LC-lynch
-- (post-lynch) jumps off Sorsha vote after revising LC wagon
-- (post-lynch) finds Russ wagon on D3 "dumb" based on his analysis that Russ is unlikely busser; only sees Russ bad if b24 flips bad as well
-- (post-lynch) quotes a Diiny post in which Diiny suspects him, but addresses Fuzz's interactions. que?

-- questions Mac D4 on keeping vote on Sorsha; further read on his Sorsha statements
-- asks for a Mac lynch. on D4!
-- questions Mac on his Sorsha lynching policy, demands clear viewpoints
-- questions Mac after Sorsha's mislynch on info results
-- D5 would vote for Mac, but prefers b24
-- D6 inquires Mac's targets the previous Night
-- votes Mac
-- defends against him and Mac pulling stuff together in the thread, still calls Mac scum, regardless of believing his SK theories
-- further input on how baddie/SK theories might fit
-- emoji fending of Mac voting him
-- emoji fending of Mac agreeing with Fuzz on Wilgy suss

Interactions with Black Rock ("briefcase", "bribe", "brunette"...no "BR" though; sounds like a doctor alright)
-- reads her bad in D7 GTH

LC interactions with Wilgy
-- congratulated Wilgy on becoming CEO, finds votes for him natural
-- only comments on Wilgy's suss of gameplay claimers

MacBaddie interactions with Wilgy
-- reads him bad in D3 GTH
-- questions Choutas on finding Wilgy good
-- displeased with Wilgy's color vote analysis, referencing a scum gambit
-- D4 OMGUS
-- fends off Wilgy's post-Sorsha-lynch inquiry by saying he should be lynched
-- demands comments from Wilgy (and Sig) D5
-- doesn't have Wilgy in his D5 GTH top 6
-- D5 reiterates that he finds Wilgy's efforts pretty smokebomb-ish
-- compares Wilgy's analysis with Rico's, calling on both throwing BS at him with these techniques
-- jumps on RF's suspicions of Wilgy
-- puts Wilgy in his final top 6 scum list
-- self preservation vote on Wilgy
-- asks motel to vote Wilgy

Black Rock interactions with Wilgy
Nada.

Votes
D1 votes BWT for gameplay claims
D2 votes LC for bea case and flip
D3 votes Golden for coming off the worst in his math analysis
D4 votes Devin for...???
D5 votes b24 over Mac
D6 votes Mac
D7 back on b24

Read
Couple of pinges (his midway analysis leading to no good results or any discernible interpretations; the GTH on Black Rock without any prior mention of her or his suspicions on her; the D4 Devin unreasoned vote), but otherwise I don't feel there's that much dirt in his pockets. Elaborating a case on LC instead of leaving a vote hanging on him reads good (instead of potentially cooked) in my book; his Mac casing feels based on confirmed scumtells, so again it makes me feel he had a good interpretation of it rather than trying to rip a crevasse between the two of them (although he still felt less inspired to go with Mac on D5, compared to D6). Mac's hissing at him feels cooked, tbh. Future doctor in music Rico recommends mildly keeping Wilgy in check, perhaps upon any flip on b24 (which he keeps suspecting) and Russ (which he rather exonerates based on D2 lynch).

Elohcin

Interactions with LC
-- (post-lynch) applauds LC lynch
-- (post-lynch) says she deserves to be lynched for not suspecting LC
-- (post-lynch) woow @ Rico making the LC interaction reads

-- votes along with Mac for Diiny
-- strong town read on Mac D3
-- won't be voting for Mac D3, town read (granted, in relation to me green skittling him)
-- mirrors Mac on voting Sorsha for info (granted, for mafia reveal info)
-- open to MacBaddie being pinged about Matt, but not to any real extent (meta of Matt is that he's not zany enough to be bad)
-- D5 suddenly suspicious of Mac's way of defending and in his belief that Epig is SK
-- open to discussion about her Mac vote as long as Mac offers reasons
-- D6 includes Mac in people she can't trust
-- votes Mac, considers Russ' theory that Epig is also bad for not going hard after players

Interactions with Black Rock
-- questions Epig on voting BR for mafia certainty or for creating discussion

LC interactions with Eloh
-- tangentially agrees with fellow baddie McBaddie about a lurker lynch prospect (which included Eloh)

MacBaddie interactions with Eloh
-- includes Eloh in his D1 "lynch a lurker" campaign
-- reads her good in D3 GTH
-- doesn't understand Matt reading Eloh as civ
-- further doesn't understand why mafia didn't target Eloh if she's so "obvtown"
-- dislikes Eloh taking in account Matt's theory on him and the way she interprets his defending
-- bargains with Eloh's vote
-- further rebuttals to his behaviour

Black Rock interactions with
-- criticises Eloh self-voting D2

Votes
D1 Diiny vote, alongside Mac (promised laughter vote) and for Diiny's defense not seeming civilian
D2 intends to vote Zebra (but isn't able to) after Epig calls him anti-civilian for comments on b24 bandwagon; votes Sorsha for...
D3 votes Zebra again, agreeing with Epig about him flooding the thread...?
D4 votes Sorsha, although would rather vote Floyd (but it wouldn't mean anything)
D5 votes Mac for his reactions to suspicions
D6 votes Mac again
D7 votes seaside without even knowing who brought up the suspicion on him

Read
Laugh mode. Epig follower (until lately not so much). Votes a shamble including, wow, Zebra. Mac townreader until she starts disliking him. I ain't even mad.

All these being said, just like Matt, I still think I have a role hunch. I don't understand her mirroring of Epig and I don't understand her game choices much either (well, actually, I have an idea, but it's just meta), however at this point I'll only feel interested to drop the hunch and hunt her down if, say, Epig comes off mafia. Or, why not, even SK (due to that curious statement that the SK might also be a recruiter).

======================================================================

Epignosis

:overreact:

You know what, I'm gonna cut this one short, except if I get a request to fill in all the history details - in which case, I'll do it later, after returning from a concert. I think you pretty much know the story, anyway.

LC only said something about his Dusk 0 votes.
Mac hunted him as SK.
BR susses him for having a positive look on LC. Interestingly, this suss came first; Epig following with his ping on her afterwards.

Right now, I'll grant Epig's point about being hunted for a projection of how he related to his suspects (such as Floyd), without those suspects having flipped yet in any way. As for his interactions with confirmed mafiosos, I feel a big, juicy "yes" is required from everyone as to whether Epignosis, as a teammate, could have really done all of the following:

--- BOTD LC based on his wagon being RYM-majority and hence prone to simply not understand LC's gameplay - keep in mind he's pretty much the only big BTODer of LC left in the game. So in other words, hard defense of a teammate.
--- cased, hunted and lynched Mac for over several Days. Granted, he became interested following Matt's post Night 4 theories, but helped develop the flustered MacBaddie angle, which proved right. So in other words, hard buss of a teammate.
--- got pinged, hunted and pushed for BR lynch over several Days. BR flipped lynch. So in other words, a second hard "buss" (so to speak, the final result being the same) of a teammate.
--- adopted LC's bullsuit casemaking gambit with ease and without any anxiety at the repercussions of such an action. So mirroring a proven bullsuit sussing angle of a teammate.

All these charges mount for me to Epig being an unlikely teammate, despite his capabilities and sometimes meta cues to willingly do some of these, when bad. But all of them? That'd be just balls-to-the-walls madvillainy. I have no strong impression out of this read of Epig being SK instead, because these reads are meant to create connections between potential mafia. Furthermore, if we lynch Epig and he flips SK, there will be a Night, the mafia will inherit a kill and use it, so it will be only half a win for us on this Day. But I don't think Epig is mafia and something tells me he ain't the SK either.

motel room

Interactions with LC
-- finds LC's flip from bea to sig "pressured and gross", backpedalling
-- comments to FZ on finding LC suss, on his D1 mention of him, on Choutas voting for him...
-- suss's LC based on a comment to lynch seaside, votes him
-- doesn't find the lynch status bad, compared to Epig calling it ""cliquish"
-- defends against Sorsha calling him flip-flopping between LC and Choutas (calls them both suspicious)
-- votes back LC, not feeling b24 wagon, considering Llama
-- comments on tight EoD
-- (post-lynch) questions Choutas voting LC
-- (post-lynch) calls LC defenders dodgiest
-- (post-lynch) creates scenarios in which bea might be teammate or not
-- (post-lynch) questions Matt's read of Choutas being civvie
-- (post-lynch) D6 finds theory on LC setting up a planned bussing far-fetched
-- (post-lynch) rebuttal to Rico on switching between LC and Choutas
-- (post-lynch) rebuttals to Matt

-- votes MacBaddie for CEO
-- doesn't get seaside's suspicion of MacBaddie, questions him what Mac did on D0
-- in reply to Llama, reads Mac genuine
-- questions his switch from Sorsha D4, calls it bandwagon; finds his tactics further muddy
-- D5 finds Mac towny and his theory about Epi most likely
-- D6 still finds Mac town, despite buss theory
-- D6 discusses voting tactics with Mac: joining him on Epig lynch
-- doesn't get why JJJ has Mac higher than Wilgy on his to-be-lynched options
-- in reply to Choutas, would vote to save Mac
-- fends off Rico's thought that him defending Mac makes him look bad
-- doesn't see why he should vote Wilgy, at Mac's request
-- reiterates seeing townmac
-- confused about Strawhenge not voting in any way for Mac or Diiny
-- (post-lynch) rebuttals to Matt on pressuring Strawhenge

-- D6 doesn't get why BR is lynch contender
-- suddenly considers BR wagon
-- "could do a black rock vote" and then does

LC interactions with motel
-- accidentally includes motel in his suss'ing of players who talked about Flowers
-- fends off motel's suspicion at his comment on lynching seaside

MacBaddie interactions with motel
-- D2 questions why motel switched to Choutas
-- reads him good in D3 GTH
-- banter vote and reaction to him about switching D4 votes
-- makes an analysis of D5 devin voters, but doesn't bring up motel
-- D6 calls for reads on metal, for being remarkably subdued
-- puts motel room in his final D6 scumlist
-- asks motel to vote Wilgy instead of Diiny
-- appreciates motel's effort to save him, albeit finding them useless, once Russ added a 7th vote

Black Rock interactions with motel
-- only interested in a correction in my reads of him or Mac
-- inquired by him about Choutas, never gives a serious answer

Votes
D1 votes sig for his verbosity and possible slipping
D2 votes LC for suspicions, switches to Choutas for him to explain his LC vote, votes back LC
D3 votes Epig as possible LC teammate defender, keeps it there
D4 votes Sorsha for placeholding, never returns with more reasons
D5 votes espers, only relates to seaside's trio pick from D4
D6 votes on Diiny counterwagon
D7 pursues Russ for being the least brought up by Mac (?); susses seaside and Choutas, votes seaside

Read
So I imagine that I'd eventually have to churn between the LC bussers, unless the remaining mafia is really comprised of nothing but them (which sounds unlikely or just damn foolish); previously, I felt a few details in motel's ISO (such as timing and context of D2 vote) placed him slightly better than the others, but this last revision doesn't make him look good overall. Suspects LC's flip-flop D1, but votes for the same player as LC, partly suspecting sig for the same issues. I actually like him sussing Choutas on his D2 vote - and in fact I am becoming very interested in how a motel - choutas relation would read, upon one of these player's flip - but his own switches can still read like LC early placement and detachment on a left field candidate whilst the wagon was at a halt; I'll keep his comeback on LC still under debate: it can be, like he said, a good read on the LC wagon waning and wanting to stress his preference in that direction; it can be safe, prompt bussing, under a tin foil version. Mac townreading reads as perpetual as JJJ's; his counterwagon moves aren't too great, of course. On the other hand, Mac reads overall quite distant from ever interacting much with motel, up until, what do you know, motel's suddenly suss and scum on D6. Black Rock switcheroo from "what why suss BR" to "yeah let's BR" is just bananas. For some of his other votes I can't find proper reasoning and they look dreadful, given timing and complacency to never elaborate on them. Lynch candidate.

RadicalFuzz

Interactions with LC
-- (post-lynch) suspects JJJ of Jesus toast analysis post-LC-lynch, without including new info

-- D4 asks Mac to vote JJJ with him
-- suss's Mac N4 on offer to step up the game (context?)
-- D5 disbelieves parts of Matt's theory on Mac
-- second time around, finds Matt's explanation logical
-- disapproves of Mac's behaviour
-- further conversation with JJJ including his reads on Mac
-- says that he sees what Mac is "putting down", without deciding what he thinks about it
-- D6 considers Mac lynch for his Sorhsa lynching policy
-- questions sig's "mislynch trend" comment on Mac
-- calls Wilgy scummier than Mac

LC interactions with RadicalFuzz
Unavailable due to death.

MacBaddie interactions with RadicalFuzz
-- banter on N4 with RF sussing him; repeatedly, in fact
-- D6 doesn't follow on something RF said
-- starts sussing RF for asking weird questions and not doing actual reads
-- cheers on RF sussing Wilgy
-- calls RF scum; retracts afterwards, calls him town

Black Rock interactions with RadicalFuzz
-- meany emoji at something RF said about dealing with low posters

Votes
D4 votes JJJ for finding his reads jesus-toasty
D5 votes espers...??
D6 votes Wilgy, case
D7 votes Wilgy again

Read
Awfully breve. A few recurrent pings as with others (sussing Mac but never considering to vote him; a vote for espers for which I can't find the reasoning; and my favorite is that GTH baddie read on BR a Day before her modkilling; it's like everyone had psychic powers or something about her, without any previous mention), but not much else. MacBaddie pretty much told him to take a hike with his sussing most of the times and attempted a bit of smear, which he then corrected. Strictly from the interactions POV, this is as close to a neutral read as it can get. I don't know why he recurrently asks to be read, kept in check or even found bad (unless I imagined this...?!), but I actually have him in mind as someone.

Russtifinko

Interactions with LC
-- didn't find JJJ's case on LC compelling, but finds Matt's analysis of Sorsha defending LC meritous (fitting for how he'd imagine a teammate acting)
-- eyeballs LC on waffling to say something about Sorsha
-- feels better about LC given that Syndicateers are vouching for his behaviour
-- (post-lynch) D5 doubtful of LC being bussed (replies to a MacBaddie case on splints...?); retracts after misunderstandinb
-- (post-lynch) doubted Mac was bad based on his interactions with LC
-- (post-lynch) doubts JJJ would have bussed LC

Interactions with MacBaddie (goddammit, one page came with 110 results on "Mac" kill me now)
-- doubts voting Mac on D2 would be a good idea; reads him genuine
-- touches down upon a Mac rebuttal on lynching seaside D2 without saying much
-- suddenly sees Mac as bad for his Sorsha lynch policy
-- inquires JJJ on his D5 stance on Mac
-- dislikes Matt's theory on Matt entirely
-- feels better about him after rebuttals, logic reads him as civ despite his flusterings, gut reads him as bad
-- back to sussing him: for SK centered policy, for being criticised and suspected by him; would be completely down with a Mac lynch
-- questions Choutas on openly calling out Mac and Wilgy as mafia interacting
-- still needs convincing on Mac, upon voting BR
-- still reads Mac as scummy, but doubts himself, due to Choutas and JJJ "believing in him"
-- clarifies his views on Mac
-- feels worse about Mac for pushing contrived Epig SK theory
-- full case on Mac

-- questions BR on how would LC play as baddie, in relation with his teammates
-- reads her bad N5
-- intended to vote her, but doesn't (after something posted by fingersplints?)
-- likes Matt's suss on Mac not seeing anything on BR; calls BR and Mac biggest suspects

LC interactions with Russ
-- supports Russ on catching up before deciding
-- replies to him that he has no read on Sorsha
-- tangentially agrees with fellow baddie McBaddie that a lurker lynch could be the way to go (which included Russ at that time)

MacBaddie interactions with Russ
-- D3 considers Russ wagon to be scum driven; critical of Llama, Bullzeye for this, only reasonable vote he sees is Epig's
-- points at Russ casting a deciding vote and soft casing him, rather dismissively
-- reads Russ "gud" N5...?
-- total bark at Russ on D6, plans analysis of him and BR
-- finds Russ making excuses for not lynching a teammate (BR)
-- finds Russ a possible teammate trying to avoid a mislynch, whilst at the same time not seeing anything wrong with BR
-- puts Russ in his final top 6 scumlist
-- dispirited after Russ votes him

Black Rock interactions with Russ
-- suss Russ for never making up his mind about LC
-- suss's Russ for his late D4 Mac suss without changing his vote

Votes
D1 votes Matt for pushing the BWT wagon
D2 votes Sorhsa for pushing LC to people who don't know LC, but it's a misunderstanding
votes LC afterwards, mild suspicion, but not wanting to risk a tie
D3-4 attachment to voting Sorsha; D4 late on starts suspecting Mac, but makes a statement that it's too late to change the vote
D5 votes espers; could be partial OMGUS; considers switching, but never does
D6 placehold vote on BR
D6 finally votes Mac - case, behaviour, everything
D7 motel room for pushing a JJJ lynch despite not reading him bad

Read
Jesus Christ, what chunky posts. Anyway, this has definitely piqued my interest. I think we're talking real extremes with Russ and any call on him being bad basically means he made very well prepared distancing and team-sussing. Seriously, this would be top class work - his suspicions always sound important and have gravity, but could also be only a bunch of reading and big posting done to constantly look like he's pressuring alongside town. The latter is of course the paranoia/tin-foil version of his activity, but you get the point. The LC interaction is barely made up of pokes, to which LC treated him kindly. The Mac and BR exchanges seem far more important, at this stage. He's the player with the most input on BR, so far, and the sussing seems to be mutual. Mac totally went sour on him on his last Day or so in this game. All of this could read as preparations for afterlynch cred. I'm not getting a clear sense if Mac and BR hissed at townRuss hunting them or cooked antagonism with him for posterity, but it's definitely the subject around which one would have to make up his mind.

Normally, Russ's LC and Mac vote would have me in disbelief that he is teamie material, especially given what I long said about Mac wagon not being a done deal, therefore enough so that the teammates would opt to salvage the situation, but it doesn't mean it's not tinfoilable: Russ did after all fix himself in a spot to lynch Mac based on elaborate case making, out of which it would have been rather hard to move away and do something that would look far worse in retrospect. Even in this section, however, the Sorsha two-Day long mislynch (with the old "LC defenders must be scum" that got us nothing during that interval), paired with refusing to switch to Mac at a late point in the D4 game, speak against him.

I'm considering it.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

And then there were three...

Be back later.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Ricochet wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Simple answer - No.

Okay, I will stop. I had a different agenda which I cannot give information about. But if this seems suspicious to you in any way, I will stop.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Talking Heads Mafia: It's Just a Prank Edition XD
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I never thought I would say this about this game. But it is very quiet right now. Rico, Matt, Epi, JJJ, and Russ...what do you think of the players that have been very quiet this game?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Got a few hours before work...

Epignosis - No, I'm not just willing to lynch you based on the unknown alignment of two other players.

I find the interactions between you and 3J suspect. You were gung ho about lynching 3J right after Mac flipped. You put your vote on him. Then you asked people to change your mind. Then you changed your own mind, and half the town's, by starting a train on seaside. When seaside flips civvie, the next day period rolls around, and instead of lynching 3J (who was your big target on Day 7 before seaside), now you want to lynch Floyd instead, despite mentioning him maybe twice in the entire game beforehand.

^----This behavior is shockingly parallel to what 3J suggested the Mafia might be doing to him.

And YET, when asking 3J if he finds you suspicious because of it, 3J says "Oh, well, he finds Floyd suspect and so do I, so I dunno" (paraphrasing obviously but that's the gist). And since nearly EVERYONE in the thread (whether they've said so in the thread or not) has no doubt found Floyd suspicious during this game, I find that reasoning of 3J's not to find you suspicious...very lame.

And THEN, when I ask you if 3J is suspicious because 3J is reluctant to suspect you, even though your actions have been shockingly parallel with his very own theory of what the mafia is doing to him, you turn it around with jokes like "No Matt I don't find myself suspicious", and then you tell me "No" conerning 3J, then I bring up your quote where hours later you said you didn't trust him, then suddenly you're "fucking with me".

If you are civvie, your actions and behavior have not shown it. That's not my bad, that's yours.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Vote registered for DrWilgy

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:Got a few hours before work...

Epignosis - No, I'm not just willing to lynch you based on the unknown alignment of two other players.

I find the interactions between you and 3J suspect. You were gung ho about lynching 3J right after Mac flipped. You put your vote on him. Then you asked people to change your mind. Then you changed your own mind, and half the town's, by starting a train on seaside. When seaside flips civvie, the next day period rolls around, and instead of lynching 3J (who was your big target on Day 7 before seaside), now you want to lynch Floyd instead, despite mentioning him maybe twice in the entire game beforehand.
So I'm responsible for everyone else's vote? Nah. People can make up their own minds. They don't have to follow my lead.
Matt F wrote:^----This behavior is shockingly parallel to what 3J suggested the Mafia might be doing to him.

And YET, when asking 3J if he finds you suspicious because of it, 3J says "Oh, well, he finds Floyd suspect and so do I, so I dunno" (paraphrasing obviously but that's the gist). And since nearly EVERYONE in the thread (whether they've said so in the thread or not) has no doubt found Floyd suspicious during this game, I find that reasoning of 3J's not to find you suspicious...very lame.

And THEN, when I ask you if 3J is suspicious because 3J is reluctant to suspect you, even though your actions have been shockingly parallel with his very own theory of what the mafia is doing to him, you turn it around with jokes like "No Matt I don't find myself suspicious", and then you tell me "No" conerning 3J, then I bring up your quote where hours later you said you didn't trust him, then suddenly you're "fucking with me".

If you are civvie, your actions and behavior have not shown it. That's not my bad, that's yours.
Ah, preemptively blaming your victim. Nice move. :srsnod:

See, you don't get to dictate what is civilian behavior and what isn't. There is no such thing. Civilian behavior is whatever a civilian does.

But if you want to play that game, then let's play:

Civilian Behavior
-Wanting to lynch someone for his interactions with a person whose role hasn't been revealed
-Thinking someone is on the same team as two Mafia (not one) whose lynches he advocated
-Has voted for civilians over 50% of the time
-Hypocritically abandoning his case on TheFloyd73 to lynch someone he hasn't said much about

If Matt F's the hallmark and arbiter of "civilian behavior," we're fucked. :meany:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:And YET, when asking 3J if he finds you suspicious because of it, 3J says "Oh, well, he finds Floyd suspect and so do I, so I dunno" (paraphrasing obviously but that's the gist). And since nearly EVERYONE in the thread (whether they've said so in the thread or not) has no doubt found Floyd suspicious during this game, I find that reasoning of 3J's not to find you suspicious...very lame.
Your assessment of my perspective is irrelevant to my perspective -- my objective is not to make you feel better about me, it's to place my vote in the best place I can. It's difficult for me to accuse Epi of manipulating this thread specifically with regards to my place in it when he is promoting a lynch that I think is worth pursuing. That's also just a single small element of the matter of reading Epi's game, because he has over 400 freaking posts and has been invovled in many other discussions and game events that should also play into that read.

I don't understand why you're so content to make an interactive read between two players who are still alive purely based on the events of Day 8. What significance does the rest of this game have to your reads of Epi and I?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Elohcin wrote:I never thought I would say this about this game. But it is very quiet right now. Rico, Matt, Epi, JJJ, and Russ...what do you think of the players that have been very quiet this game?
I would number you among them if I'd call anyone "very quiet" among the living players. Even Floyd has nearly 80 posts in this thread. I've voiced my suspicions of sig who has been on the quieter side. I've also stated that I think it's time to direct more negative attention towards RadicalFuzz. Do you have any perspective of either of them?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:-Thinking someone is on the same team as two Mafia (not one) whose lynches he advocated
I'm taking this one for myself as well even if few people seem to have noticed. :pout:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt: how do you think seaside's role reveal reflects upon Diiny and I?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt, if Epignosis is not civilian-aligned, I don't think he would be mafia. I also agree with Epignosis that trying find a link between one living player and another is not as effective as trying to find links between living players and dead players whose roles we do know.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy, come in here and vote and talk buddy! You've got 2 posts in the last 24 hours and 3 in the last 48.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Guys, we need to lynch Metalmarsh. Come on.

And if anybody asks me 'why' again, I swear...
Literally just some fucking guy.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

3J - Before Day 7, before civvie seaside was bandwagoned, I thought you were civvie. Even when Epignosis (and others) thought you were bad, I didn't like it. But then seaside gets bandwagoned while you and Floyd stay in the game, and my perspective of you has definitely changed.

Before Epignosis' and your interactions yesterday, I was leaning civvie on Epignosis.

Epignosis - I see you didn't really respond to anything I said, just flipped it back on me. As usual, you are not addressing my points, so my vote stays.

Don't worry though, dude, Metalmarsh just moved his vote off of you so I doubt you'll be lynched today.

Linki - 3J - Diiny hasn't registered at all to me this game. I'll ISO him though, and see what I think. As for you, as of this moment, considering Epignosis lead the train against seaside on Day 7 (which avoided you being lynched), and considering the questionable actions between you two yesterday, I think you're bad.

Linki - Metalmarsh, to me, it has nothing to do with roles we know, who's dead, who's not, blah blah blah. It has to do with the non-suspicions between 3J and Epignosis, when IMO, their actions should be suspicious towards each other. Epignosis is LITERALLY doing what 3J suggested the Mafia may be doing, yet since Epignosis finds Floyd suspicious then "Nah I dunno about Epig then". Everyone finds Floyd suspicious! What kind of a reason is that?

Anyway, I have a few hours. I liked your point on motel room, voting Diiny Day 6 and then G2H'ding him bad the very next day. And I'm STILL waiting on Epignosis thoughts on motel room.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Strawhenge - On a scale of 1 - 10, how bad is Metalmarsh?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Strawhenge wrote:Guys, we need to lynch Metalmarsh. Come on.

why
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:Linki - 3J - Diiny hasn't registered at all to me this game. I'll ISO him though, and see what I think. As for you, as of this moment, considering Epignosis lead the train against seaside on Day 7 (which avoided you being lynched), and considering the questionable actions between you two yesterday, I think you're bad.
None of this is relevant to my question. How do you think the seaside role reveal reflects on Diiny and I?[/quote]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Vote registered for DrWilgy
Wilgy? Wtf
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Strawhenge wrote:Guys, we need to lynch Metalmarsh. Come on.

There are numerous possible explanations for the failed night kill(s).

If this is not relevant to your read, then disregard.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Channeling Seaside right now: if we lynch Metalmarsh89 and he's town, I will endorse my own lynch the following day and I will never, ever play Mafia again.

Linki Matt: he's 1/2 star on the RYM rating. Full bad.

Linki Rico: :mad:
Literally just some fucking guy.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:Epignosis is LITERALLY doing what 3J suggested the Mafia may be doing
Is he? Is he the only one who kept me alive yesterday and is keeping me alive again? Pay a visit to the tally and check the number of votes on me right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

voting Diiny and then G2H'ding him good the next day*

Fixed (regarding Motel room)

Linki - 3J - Your continued defense of a player who has enacted the very strategy you believe the Mafia is using against you... :haha:

Now let's have Epignosis come in here and tell us how good, bad, I dunno, maybe your alignment is. :clap:
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:voting Diiny and then G2H'ding him good the next day*

Fixed (regarding Motel room)

Linki - 3J - Your continued defense of a player who has enacted the very strategy you believe the Mafia is using against you... :haha:

Now let's have Epignosis come in here and tell us how good, bad, I dunno, maybe your alignment is. :clap:
Answer my question about Diiny and I or I'm going to think you're bad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sounds good. I'll go ISO Diiny then (I've got 2 hours and 13 minutes, should give me enough time to ISO with thoughts)

Straw - Do you guarantee a baddie Metalmarsh or are you just 99% sure?

Be back in a bit
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt F wrote:Sounds good. I'll go ISO Diiny then (I've got 2 hours and 13 minutes, should give me enough time to ISO with thoughts)

Be back in a bit
I don't need an entire ISO. I need you answer a single bloody question. Do it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Vote registered for DrWilgy
Wilgy? Wtf
Maybe he'll talk if he has votes. :shrug:

I think I wasted a good amount of energy accomplishing nothing last night, so I'm just recalibrating right now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt, I think you're deliberately ignoring evidence that works against your suspicion of me. That's not ideal.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Matt F wrote:Sounds good. I'll go ISO Diiny then (I've got 2 hours and 13 minutes, should give me enough time to ISO with thoughts)

Be back in a bit
I don't need an entire ISO. I need you answer a single bloody question. Do it.
As I said, I haven't focused on Diiny at all this game, and I'd rather look him over first. But with "bloody" and "do it", it seems you want an answer right this second.

Based on seaside going after you, 3J, and espers, considering we only know one player's alignment and that was civvie, then I would have to clear both you and Diiny SIMPLY based on espers being civvie.

I'm going to ISO Diiny anyway, though, cuz like I said, I haven't paid much attention to him this game.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rico, where are you leaning for your vote now after having done so much homework?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 215

Post by DrWilgy »

I just want Chou to respond...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Rico, where are you leaning for your vote now after having done so much homework?
Still need to finish, especially considering MM is up with a wagon currently.

I could add to the top voter, but if I take in account everybody with a vote right now, I could also consider motel and sig.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:I just want Chou to respond...
Whether he does or doesn't, you should talk to MM immediately.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh! Rico, before I forget, my Devin vote was placed on Sorsha's request.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think I wasted a good amount of energy accomplishing nothing last night, so I'm just recalibrating right now.
Wait

One

Fuggin

Second
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Why?

MM, you are my friend. Are you a baddie McBaderston though?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Overall, I think there's plenty of reason for suspicion. My initial review of sig w/r/t Long Con interactions turned up mildly positive, but now that we have hard evidence that there was deliberate, hard, early bussing happening via Mac I am less inclined to view that so positively. The Diiny vote is highly questionable, and I think he has behaved suspiciously in the most recent phases in his treatment of me (I haven't bothered to include that in the above analysis because y'all don't know I'm town yet). Mac's treatment of him is kind of loud, but only in limited mentions -- and those were generally quite positive mentions. The interaction with Black Rock is non-existent, and the only BR mention is a bad one in my opinion (see the first point in this analysis).

Bad look.
A surface level look at the Long Con lynch shows no such early bussing.

Long Con
Choutas (12), sig (16), seaside (17), DrWilgy (18), motel room (31), bcornett24 (32), JaggedJimmyJay (34), Russtifinko (35) 21%

I realize Mac was pressing the lynch, but considering his vote was not on Long Con, that doesn't guarantee an intentional, team-oriented bussing. But I just noticed that all of these players are still alive except for seaside, who we lynched yesterday, so :shrug: I also have not read much of Day 2 since I was away, so my thoughts aren't complete on the subject.

I read through BR's posts. She interacted a lot with Epignosis, Jay, Matt F, Golden, and fingersplints, and some very minor interactions with pretty much all other players.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Why?

MM, you are my friend. Are you a baddie McBaderston though?
Yes. No.

I just wanted to know where your vote is going and what's on your agenda today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”