Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 4

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I'm going to move my vote on my self as a place holder.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Sig is Mafia!!! Lynch him!!! I propose a swift orderly cfd!!
ANy reason for this or is it just part of your spidery senses?
Na na na na na na, BATMAN!!!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:Not sad about that lynch! Good result-- though it makes me doubt a bit my Sorsha suspicion.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I don't get why people are saying that what I was saying was wierd. Not going to lie I had a few to many drinks in me last night when I post and realized it was sloppy but I stand by what I said.
What specifically do you stand by?

Sorry for not being aroudn-- fell asleep. :///
That it wasn't wise to vote for a double Lynch. It think when the vote was mad the odds were not in the civvies favor. It was good that we got an Indy last night I just hope we don't Lynch a civ tonight
Wait so do you still stand by it? Because yesterday you said it was wrong
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I don't get why people are saying that what I was saying was wierd. Not going to lie I had a few to many drinks in me last night when I post and realized it was sloppy but I stand by what I said.
I don't get why you don't want to answer my question. :shrug2: How would we get more information from one lynch as opposed to two?

Voting bass
If you give me a good enough answer I will move it. :)

I hope you guys are right about nutella, but I'm not voting there. I literally didn't have a read on her, and I am not going to jump on a bandwagon of her just because one was forming on someone else. In fact I think it's suspicious the amount of people doing that (while calling her blendy and accusing her of doing just that lol)
Sorry I didn't see it. I mean technically you would get more info from two lynches because we will find out two people's roles . So that statement I said was wrong. .
Gro-oo-ovy
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

fingersplints wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Dom wrote:Not sad about that lynch! Good result-- though it makes me doubt a bit my Sorsha suspicion.

That it wasn't wise to vote for a double Lynch. It think when the vote was mad the odds were not in the civvies favor. It was good that we got an Indy last night I just hope we don't Lynch a civ tonight
Wait so do you still stand by it? Because yesterday you said it was wrong
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
I don't get why you don't want to answer my question. :shrug2: How would we get more information from one lynch as opposed to two?

Voting bass
If you give me a good enough answer I will move it. :)

I hope you guys are right about nutella, but I'm not voting there. I literally didn't have a read on her, and I am not going to jump on a bandwagon of her just because one was forming on someone else. In fact I think it's suspicious the amount of people doing that (while calling her blendy and accusing her of doing just that lol)
Sorry I didn't see it. I mean technically you would get more info from two lynches because we will find out two people's roles . So that statement I said was wrong. .
I was wrong about one Lynch giving us more info then two. I still stand by what I said that I think the double Lynch was not the best option at the time. I was wrong because we got the darkness.
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

I'd still like to know why Juliets, if anyone missed my earlier question. I ended up having to work today, so there won't be much free time :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Sorsha »

Draconus wrote:I'd still like to know why Juliets, if anyone missed my earlier question. I ended up having to work today, so there won't be much free time :(
This is what I got after going over her posts:
Sorsha wrote:As Epignosis commands! The bandwagon of Luke stops and the bandwagon of nutella begins! lol j/k :P

I can see the suspicion on both of them. I just looked at Lukes posts and he's been all over the place. Day 1 vote: Tranq for being a low poster. Day 2 vote: sig bandwagon. Day 3 votes: nutella and bug.

I missed that post Typhoony made on nutella until today. I'd be fine with voting for either of these players.

Also noticing that since juliets came under pressure yesterday she's been hopping on the bus to whatever is popular. Yesterday she voted nutella in one of the groups but today initially voted Luke and changed to nutella once the thread direction changed. :ponder:
Maybe if you just look over her posts yourself, especially her interactions win Epi you'll get a better feel for her. There isn't any one thing I can say about juliets that screams baddie.... It's just the way she changed direction after pressure that is giving me a bad feeling about her.

I'm not 100% on her by any means. I could go for Luke though too I just don't want this to be a runaway vote.
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Luke11646 »

sig wrote:@Luke right know you have the most votes I could switch off of you, but I need you to do a few things first, mainly answer a few questions.

What are your current reads?
Who do you think is good?
Who do you think is bad?
Then could you defend your voting record? You've avoided many big wagons.
Day 1 voted Tranq
Day 2 You voted for me
Day 3 Nutella and Bug
Day 4 part 1 no vote.

So why did you vote for me Day 2 but not Day 3?
Why did you vote Nutella day 3 but not fay 4 part 1?

Besides joining mine and Nutella wagon you've avoided the major lynches and kept to the backround this is quite pingy to me.
I don't like your reasoning for my vote, and if Bulls/Zebra made such good points why not follow it the next day?
I believe you're scum and was told in BTSC to back off from my wagon a bit which is why you stopped voting for me.
Luke11646 wrote:
Tranq wrote:
sig wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Excuse me sigtown. Who would you vote for if you were scum, town or indy? Name three.
scum BUGLABUSH/Luke
town Bulls/Elohcin
indy I'd go with a bandwagon and flow with it.
sig wrote:Right know placing a vote for Luke I'd like him to answer my questions.
Sig why did you say that you would vote for me if you where scum yet you are voting for me right now?
My opinions change, know I think you're scum, I believe I already answered Tranq on this point and I'm surprised you don't actually defend yourself or answer any questions you just quote Tranq's post.
I don't have any evidence but epi just feels off to me
I think sorsha and Floyd are good, I don't really have any points on them though
I think you might be bad and I think one of Matt, Mac and golden are bad because of the forced vote thing
I voted for tanq day 1 because he hadn't voted and I didn't have any suspicions, I voted you day 2 because you felled off, day 3 Nutella looked suspicious and Bugla was doing nothing and on day 4 I was going to vote Nutella but I kept it off her because it looked like she was going to get lynched
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Luke... I think you're getting some of your points confused with the other game, the forced votes were in Dune.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

Sorsha wrote:
Draconus wrote:I'd still like to know why Juliets, if anyone missed my earlier question. I ended up having to work today, so there won't be much free time :(
This is what I got after going over her posts:
Sorsha wrote:As Epignosis commands! The bandwagon of Luke stops and the bandwagon of nutella begins! lol j/k :P

I can see the suspicion on both of them. I just looked at Lukes posts and he's been all over the place. Day 1 vote: Tranq for being a low poster. Day 2 vote: sig bandwagon. Day 3 votes: nutella and bug.

I missed that post Typhoony made on nutella until today. I'd be fine with voting for either of these players.

Also noticing that since juliets came under pressure yesterday she's been hopping on the bus to whatever is popular. Yesterday she voted nutella in one of the groups but today initially voted Luke and changed to nutella once the thread direction changed. :ponder:
Maybe if you just look over her posts yourself, especially her interactions win Epi you'll get a better feel for her. There isn't any one thing I can say about juliets that screams baddie.... It's just the way she changed direction after pressure that is giving me a bad feeling about her.

I'm not 100% on her by any means. I could go for Luke though too I just don't want this to be a runaway vote.
Thank you Sorsha. I did see this post earlier but nothing stood out to me. I will do just that if I have time tonight before the day ends. For now I'll happily keep my vote where it is.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

juliets changing direction when pressured isn't really that out of character for me, but that unfortunately doesn't mean anything either way. She is one of the hardest people to read.
Gro-oo-ovy
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

I'm leaning Bullz or MetalMarsh. They both voted progressive (which means it is possible they are one of the civ, bad, or indy crowd - lol I just realized that goes for everyone but ya all know what I mean). Bullz surviving a kill makes me curious. I have map reasons to believe MM is up to no good but I don't think we're allowed to discuss that. Or are we? As long as we don't give specific coordinates? Hmmmm :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 104

Post by sig »

While I think Luke is confused about the game, his post has made me more confident that he could be a baddie.
ImageImage
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Tranq »

So does nutella's vote for Luke still count? :ponder:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I think I'm going to vote MetalMarsh for now.
Image Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

TheFloyd73 wrote:I'm going to be away for the majority of the weekend.
I'm putting my vote on nutella for now.
Luke, you may want to answer these questions people are asking.
I don't know that you'll be back before this lynch ends but I'd like to know what you think of Luke when you get back Floyd.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:

Why are you so upset at the prospect of two days in a row?
Matt F wrote:
Dom wrote:Who's bad Mac?
All nine of the people listed previously? That's not even possible.
Dom wrote: #5) You have named 9+ people to be "scum" with a high degree of certainty, however, there is a maximum of 8 baddies in the game... who are your suspects? Why are you inconsistent?
:huh:

How do you know?

Linki - Is that right, Doc?
....because we were literally told.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Rules

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:The game begins with 15 Civvies, 8 baddies, and 7 Independent roles. There are two baddie teams, the Circle of Decay, and the Witherdeath Cabal. The Circle of Decay has the opportunity to kill on odd nights, and the Witherdeath Cabal may kill on even nights.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Matt no! MM is my friend!! You are my friend as well... You two should be friends!!!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Thanks Dom. I was curious as to why you would think that when the role list doesn't show us who's who. M'bad.

Dr Wilgy - Lol. Who are you looking at today? sig?
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 211

Post by Epignosis »

Luke11646 wrote:I don't have any evidence but epi just feels off to me
That's a good one. Real good. You've never played with me before. In what way am I "off?" :suspish:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Anyone wanna vote Mac with me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 408

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:Anyone wanna vote Mac with me?
No. Nobody does. And it pains me.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Matt F wrote:Thanks Dom. I was curious as to why you would think that when the role list doesn't show us who's who. M'bad.

Dr Wilgy - Lol. Who are you looking at today? sig?
Yes
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Why?

I thought we had something special :puppy:
ImageImage
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 173

Post by HamburgerBoy »

MacDougall wrote:
Yeah I'll go for this.

Mac
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Yeah I'll go for this.

Mac
Is this OMGUS because I called you a jerk?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom and HB have voted for me before. Has anything untoward happened to either of you as a result?

If you want to lynch me you won't be hurt. Go ahead.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:Why?

Tone reads yo! I tried to catch up, realized that wasn't working, so I'll use what I can to play in the now.

We do Sig, I love you as a player and as a friend! <3 But as long as we aren't on the same team, I gotta end the game as fast as possible so we can be on the same team next game!!

I suppose tone reads are really fragile though... Convince me you aren't bad yo!
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Tranq wrote:So does nutella's vote for Luke still count? :ponder:

Good question. Hosts do I need to move my vote to the dead option or should I leave it?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:

Tone reads yo! I tried to catch up, realized that wasn't working, so I'll use what I can to play in the now.

We do Sig, I love you as a player and as a friend! <3 But as long as we aren't on the same team, I gotta end the game as fast as possible so we can be on the same team next game!!

I suppose tone reads are really fragile though... Convince me you aren't bad yo!
I would need to see bank account numbers and pictures before I can confirm the loving factor. :P

How could I convince you I'm not bad any questions you might have?
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Nope!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

-_-
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Typhoony »

Voted Luke.
ImageImage
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 173

Post by HamburgerBoy »

MacDougall wrote:Dom and HB have voted for me before. Has anything untoward happened to either of you as a result?

If you want to lynch me you won't be hurt. Go ahead.
Nothing yet. I'll assume that we'll be fine.

Also, I'm wondering if Yin & Yang are doing their thing right now. Everything seems as expected so far, aside from the lack of mafia nightkill last night (which is most likely unrelated).
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Tranq »

Long Con wrote:
Nope!
Rude :P
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

I would need to see bank account numbers and pictures before I can confirm the loving factor. :P

How could I convince you I'm not bad any questions you might have?
:shifty: Sent via PM...

Nope! just convince me!
Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Crapweasel. Thought I had another day and no time to really catch up. Will read last few pages and vote in the next short while.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm a civilian since the argument against me is fundamentally wrong. This argument is based around a "scum slip". I said it appeared the scum was killing low posters and a few players attacked me for it. Mainly Zebra and Bulls. That is the center of suspicion on me, I've had several players clear me, as well as the fact I defended the points brought up against me.

There are several other arguments for lynches today besides the imo weakly constructed argument . Two of my voters have been tunneling on me. Bulls since day 1 and DFaraday since day 2, In DFaraday case they have posted very little and just dropped votes on me. I don't know why timmer 2.0 is voting for me and Luke is since I voted him and this is the other wagon.

So you see I'm not the best candidate for today's lynch especially since several players have expressed a desire to not lynch me.
The other argument used against me is based around how day 2 I defended myself suspiciously keep in mind I spent that entire phase defending myself from both Zebra and Bulls who were aggressively pursuing me as several people voted for me without truly looking over my defense.

plus I'm fun and they aren't. ;)
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:I'm a civilian since the argument against me is fundamentally wrong. This argument is based around a "scum slip". I said it appeared the scum was killing low posters and a few players attacked me for it. Mainly Zebra and Bulls. That is the center of suspicion on me, I've had several players clear me, as well as the fact I defended the points brought up against me.

There are several other arguments for lynches today besides the imo weakly constructed argument . Two of my voters have been tunneling on me. Bulls since day 1 and DFaraday since day 2, In DFaraday case they have posted very little and just dropped votes on me. I don't know why timmer 2.0 is voting for me and Luke is since I voted him and this is the other wagon.

So you see I'm not the best candidate for today's lynch especially since several players have expressed a desire to not lynch me.
The other argument used against me is based around how day 2 I defended myself suspiciously keep in mind I spent that entire phase defending myself from both Zebra and Bulls who were aggressively pursuing me as several people voted for me without truly looking over my defense.

plus I'm fun and they aren't. ;)
You really do yourself a disservice when you defend yourself. It's like a train ran off the rails into a circus. It's horrifying, but I can't stop watching.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm voting Luke.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Voted sig. His last post tipped the decision. He continues to not accurately describe his initial slip post or characterize what pinged several people. And his defenses in general continue to make him more suspish.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LoRab wrote:Voted sig. His last post tipped the decision. He continues to not accurately describe his initial slip post or characterize what pinged several people. And his defenses in general continue to make him more suspish.
You don't know the guy.

But I know you. You sure ain't twirling much.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

You're right. I don't know him. But I find his posts suspicious.

And I've been at a convention all week and hardly posted. But please feel free to examine me and my posts. I'll twirl all you want. I have nothing to hide. I'm civ. :Lorab:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, I don't know why sig should have to "accurately describe his initial slip post or characterize what pinged several people."

Not only is that a loaded statement, that's not his responsibility. How is he supposed to "accurately describe his initial slip?" How should he "characterize what pinged several people?"

Bullshit vote right here.

:eye: Lorab
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:I'm voting Luke.
Just yesterday you were surprised at the "mob" on Luke and now you vote for him?
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I'm voting Luke.
Just yesterday you were surprised at the "mob" on Luke and now you vote for him?
That's right.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt F wrote:Lol
I'm not laughing.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:
Matt F wrote:Lol
I'm not laughing.
I see that. :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

zoinks

Return to “Previous Jobs”