Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 90

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 7

Post by DrWilgy »

Let me go back and read that. When Canuck was lynched right?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 319
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

C'mon mang I can't hold your hand. Look at her posts from the past couple of cycles and tell me if it feels like a civvie in danger, or a baddie lying just low enough until she can squeak by with some vote trickery.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DFaraday »

MacDougall wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Golden wrote: Why do people think Floyd is bad?
Affinity for Luke, vote for Nutella, Tranq's convenient death, coached-sounding comments...

Although I am starting to think there may be something to the Juliets case, if for no other reason than she's somehow gotten out of being lynched despite being the top discussion point for this long. Still, I feel more strongly about Floyd.
DFaraday, we lynched him in Dune and he flipped civ despite scum slips and other assorted obvscum behaviour. I played scum with him in TH and he played the same. I don't think you can lynch him on his in thread play. He is also real life friends with Luke and they are both totally new to the game.

What do you mean by Tranq's convenient death? Can you please point out the coached-sounding comments?

I do think Floyd is scum too, but I think you are opposing scum...
Despite never changing my style, I get lynched based on my in thread play all the time. :D

Tranq clearly had his eye on Floyd and was killed soon after. It could be a setup, but Occam's Razor suggests it was just Floyd trying to silence him.
Tranq wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote: My point is that a vague reason is always a suspicious reason.
Floyd, i went through your posts, looks like you started playing mafia roughly 1 month ago. What do you mean when you say "a vague reason is always a suspicious reason"? The always part. This doesn't seem like something a relatively new player would say.

I'm feeling ok with a vote on Floyd today.
Here Tranq points out that, for a new player, Floyd seems curiously knowledgeable about what constitutes a suspicious reason.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:C'mon mang I can't hold your hand. Look at her posts from the past couple of cycles and tell me if it feels like a civvie in danger, or a baddie lying just low enough until she can squeak by with some vote trickery.
I have responded to everything I can respond to. For all of those saying it's my tone or something similar there's not a lot I can say about that except I have the same tone every game, whether I'm good or bad. It's a mistake to use my tone as the reason to vote me. Many of the people who are doing that haven't played with me before or haven't played with me for a long time. Not all but many. So I dont want to repeat myself over and over. And as for finding baddies, anything I pointed out would be seen immediately with suspicion just because it's me who's pointing it out, or worst case, i would point out some baddie behavior and everyone would think they were civv.

So I don't know what else you want me to say. I see no reason why I wouldn't be lynched today and to whoever said it earlier today (Mac I think) I had no idea Mac would be lynched.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Really? You have no idea why you weren't lycnhed? I find that hard to believe.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote:And as for finding baddies, anything I pointed out would be seen immediately with suspicion just because it's me who's pointing it out, or worst case, i would point out some baddie behavior and everyone would think they were civv.
I don't think that's true, in fact it's only really true if you are lynched and flip baddie. :ponder: This feels like a copout answer juliets. You're saying you aren't looking for baddies because people suspect you.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

LoRab wrote:Really? You have no idea why you weren't lycnhed? I find that hard to believe.
At the time I did not. Since then Mac has spread so many hints around I think I might know. As he said in his hints, and I'm paraphrasing, it was not me that caused him to be lynched.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

juliets wrote:
LoRab wrote:Really? You have no idea why you weren't lycnhed? I find that hard to believe.
At the time I did not. Since then Mac has spread so many hints around I think I might know. As he said in his hints, and I'm paraphrasing, it was not me that caused him to be lynched.
How about why you and k-nuk were tied? Do you not know that, either?

And Mac has more hinted why he survived the lynch, not why he was the candidate. And if both of you are bad, then, well, I'm not sure I believe him, either.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

LoRab wrote:
juliets wrote:

And Mac has more hinted why he survived the lynch, not why he was the candidate. And if both of you are bad, then, well, I'm not sure I believe him, either.
No I don't know why me and canuck were tied. And I also have no idea why Mac was a candidate. I know I voted for him because I was trying to save myself, but why everyone else did I have no idea. They said it was because he was asking for votes which I still don't understand.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Who do you think we should lynch jules?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:
juliets wrote:And as for finding baddies, anything I pointed out would be seen immediately with suspicion just because it's me who's pointing it out, or worst case, i would point out some baddie behavior and everyone would think they were civv.
I don't think that's true, in fact it's only really true if you are lynched and flip baddie. :ponder: This feels like a copout answer juliets. You're saying you aren't looking for baddies because people suspect you.
Well I do think it's true.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

juliets wrote:
LoRab wrote:
juliets wrote:

No I don't know why me and canuck were tied. And I also have no idea why Mac was a candidate. I know I voted for him because I was trying to save myself, but why everyone else did I have no idea. They said it was because he was asking for votes which I still don't understand.
I can only say why I voted for him, and I've explained my suspicion.

And 2 votes in which you were involved, which did not have the vote totals that were apparent. and you have no idea how either one happened. That just doesn't seem likely.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

juliets wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:C'mon mang I can't hold your hand. Look at her posts from the past couple of cycles and tell me if it feels like a civvie in danger, or a baddie lying just low enough until she can squeak by with some vote trickery.
I have responded to everything I can respond to. For all of those saying it's my tone or something similar there's not a lot I can say about that except I have the same tone every game, whether I'm good or bad. It's a mistake to use my tone as the reason to vote me. Many of the people who are doing that haven't played with me before or haven't played with me for a long time. Not all but many. So I dont want to repeat myself over and over. And as for finding baddies, anything I pointed out would be seen immediately with suspicion just because it's me who's pointing it out, or worst case, i would point out some baddie behavior and everyone would think they were civv.

So I don't know what else you want me to say. I see no reason why I wouldn't be lynched today and to whoever said it earlier today (Mac I think) I had no idea Mac would be lynched.
Hey Juliets. Y'know alignment is revealed on death right? If you are civ, you should try to baddie hunt regardless of lynch position. We will see the connections post mortem, so the only situation where you wouldn't want to establish those connections are if you are bad...

Mac, why did I help you not die the other day?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, where do I vote today? I would like to board the Juliets bonfire.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 408

Post by MacDougall »

You seriously can't vote unless someone tells you to?

Vote for juliets...
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorry for not being around, like, at all lately... That probably isn't going to change for a while unfortunately :( *Voting Juliets* because at this point it just seems like the thing to do! She's avoided the lynch twice when she seemingly shouldn't have so hopefully it's third time lucky here.
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

I apologise for not paying much attention. I'm voting Juliet's for the moment, but if someone wants to replace me, that's perfectly fine.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

TheFloyd73 wrote:I apologise for not paying much attention. I'm voting Juliet's for the moment, but if someone wants to replace me, that's perfectly fine.
Well now I just feel bad :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Draconus wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:I apologise for not paying much attention. I'm voting Juliet's for the moment, but if someone wants to replace me, that's perfectly fine.
Why's that?
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

TheFloyd73 wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Why's that?
I've been tunneling you.

You doing alright?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Draconus wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Why's that?
I've been tunneling you.

You doing alright?
I've got exams happening at the moment, having oppressed memories constantly and (song)writer's block.

So yeah, things aren't exactly great.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

Wow that's a lot of votes. I'm going to switch it up and vote for MM just to let him know I haven't forgotten about him and Turnip. :omg:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:Wow that's a lot of votes. I'm going to switch it up and vote for MM just to let him know I haven't forgotten about him and Turnip. :omg:
Ma...

cdougall
:mafia:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Chirp... Chirp... Chirp...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If juliets doesn't flip scum I'm never playing Mafia again.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Mafia: A World Reborn - Day 7 Lynch

Post by Long Con »

-= Grim Tidings =-

The realm had turned on juliets. Hands bound with loops of thick, coarse rope, she was led up a blasted hill to New Crickneck Gallows, where a black and twisted oak tree leaned out over a steep drop. A jagged and rusty chain hung from a thick branch, a noose from which the darkest of evils were cruelly disposed of.

They led her before the crowd, and Yin cried out authoritatively, "Juliet! Er... ets. Juliets! You have been accused before your peers of dark sorcery, murder, and worse! You have desecrated the dead, and used them in your evil quest for power! Have you anything to say for yourself before you hang?"

Juliets bowed her head, seeming contrite for a moment, before glaring around at the gathering with evil, bloodshot eyes. She grinned a wicked grin. "Desecration? You have not seen desecration yet!"

Her eyes became beacons of sickly green light, and the sky seemed to turn several shades greener, swirling with ominous clouds. "Enough!" cried Yin, grabbing her and shoving her toward the noose frantically. He cried out when the black oak tree reached down with a branch and grabbed him, pulling him into its trunk. All around, bony arms burst from the ground, hanging with rotten flesh.

Mayhem ensued as the living dead rose and began to attack the living. Some fought and attempted to strike them down, but they merely rose again, twice as angry, scratching and biting viciously.

The Karma Chameleon nimbly dodged around several zombies, and camouflaged himself against the hill as he crawled up the steep slope with a sticky grip. The winds were whipping wildly, tossing juliets' hair around her head as her mouth hung open in a voodoo trance, calling forth more and more of the undead to attack those who had betrayed her. The Karma Chameleon tensed his muscles and leapt, grabbing the noose-chain and speeding around juliets, wrapping her neck.

A quick shove sent her flying off the edge of the hill, and she twisted and jerked until the light in her eyes died out, and the living dead returned to the ground. Yin extricated himself from the oak's thick branches with a grateful nod to the Chameleon, and moved with him to help the injured.

juliets has been lynched. She was the Grim Shaman, a member of the Witherdeath Cabal.

It is now Night 7.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

A World Reborn Day 7 Lynch Poll

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Night 7

Post by MacDougall »

Bam!
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Sorsha »

Yay!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

yipee!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 173

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Glad to see that worked. Although the Grim Shaman was unexpected, but *secrets* there so who knows, maybe she had items or something else as well. IIRC her history is also consistent with Floyd being Witherdeath as well, but I haven't been following as closely these last couple day phases and need to review a lot of stuff now that juliets was confirmed. I'm also now feeling a very strong scumvibe from MetalMarsh, which I hope to get to soon.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

HamburgerBoy wrote:Glad to see that worked. Although the Grim Shaman was unexpected, but *secrets* there so who knows, maybe she had items or something else as well. IIRC her history is also consistent with Floyd being Witherdeath as well, but I haven't been following as closely these last couple day phases and need to review a lot of stuff now that juliets was confirmed. I'm also now feeling a very strong scumvibe from MetalMarsh, which I hope to get to soon.
Why so?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yay!!
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 156

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Bam!
Good to know you can keep playing mafia. :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

RIH Juliets

Hamburger, I don't think MM is scum per se but I'm down to vote for him!

Also, Hamburger, let's not forget last lynch when you suddenly moved your vote to Mac from juliets suddenly last second. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:RIH Juliets

Also, Hamburger, let's not forget last lynch when you suddenly moved your vote to Mac from juliets suddenly last second. :ponder:
Suddenly x2!

I was bored. Also, Why would you vote for me if you don't think I'm scum?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

Good work, so much for Juliets being scrip lol but nice to get another baddie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Suddenly x2!

Suddenly Susan would be pleased. :sigh:

Anyway, cuz I think you're the crazy Doctor who killed Turnip. Based on map reasons, I know you were the last person to see Turnip's dead body. Since that's the case, you could've easily been three squares away from him when he was originally captured. Then he's rezzed afterwards, again you were the last to see his dead body. Now the two of you are chums despite some fake sussing of each other some pages back.

I think somebody theorized that the crazy Doctor is indy, and I think that's probably true. Thus, I don't think you're mafia but I think you're dangerous all the same.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's time for me to die. My job here is done. Goodbye world.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:It's time for me to die. My job here is done. Goodbye world.
What do you think of Hamburger Boy throwing his vote on you last second now that we know Juliets alignment?
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Suddenly x2!

Suddenly Susan would be pleased. :sigh:

Anyway, cuz I think you're the crazy Doctor who killed Turnip. Based on map reasons, I know you were the last person to see Turnip's dead body. Since that's the case, you could've easily been three squares away from him when he was originally captured. Then he's rezzed afterwards, again you were the last to see his dead body. Now the two of you are chums despite some fake sussing of each other some pages back.

I think somebody theorized that the crazy Doctor is indy, and I think that's probably true. Thus, I don't think you're mafia but I think you're dangerous all the same.
I'm not the doctor. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I didn't even realize we were chums.

Do you think TH is dangerous?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why so?
I don't trust a man always in such high spirits.
Matt F wrote:Also, Hamburger, let's not forget last lynch when you suddenly moved your vote to Mac from juliets suddenly last second. :ponder:
Let's also not forget that Mac had this to say just recently...
MacDougall wrote:I will repeat myself for the benefit of the scum player who is trying to drive her agenda without actually making an effort to read the explanation I already just gave.

The lion's share of my content up until end of day was pushing the juliets lynch, as it has been each day. I believe I have made it clear without explicitly using words to such effect why I believe her to be scum. I began to receive votes that put my close enough to juliets for me to understand that her lynch was not to be. Well before our vote tally's were six a piece. I already knew she was not going to be lynched.

Me receiving votes was a positive thing for the civ win con but the positive impact of votes on me has now been exhausted and are no longer useful to the civ win con. I cannot diverge exactly why/how they were positive, but I expect there are a few players who know why.

When it became obvious to me that juliets was not going to be lynched. I went back to vote harvesting. Simples.

But, alas, that is no longer the case. Ergo I will no longer be requesting.
I could also point out that I had stated my suspicion of her fairly early in the game, and only switched my vote when it seemed very unlikely that she would be lynched, under my assumption that she was Scrippleskitz.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Well at least you didn't deny the map claims, so that actually makes me feel better about you.

As for TH, whether you're the Doctor or not, what do you think? Doctor kills and rezzes Turnip (Turnip even claims that when he was killed he was told he'd be rezzed a short time later), I can't see any good coming from that.

However, I'm also interested in Hamburger Boy. I didn't think much of his last minute vote when it happened, because I switched my vote last second too, but now that we know juliets alignment, I think it's very interesting especially since HBoy even said he considered Mac civvie when he switched his vote.

Linki - So your defense of not being a baddie is that you sussed her early in the game, but then decided to vote for who you thought was civvie in the last three minutes of the poll based on your assumption of what juliets bad guy role was?

:ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:Well at least you didn't deny the map claims, so that actually makes me feel better about you.

As for TH, whether you're the Doctor or not, what do you think? Doctor kills and rezzes Turnip (Turnip even claims that when he was killed he was told he'd be rezzed a short time later), I can't see any good coming from that.
I didn't feel like sticking around because the doctor was probably still in the area.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Matt F wrote:Well at least you didn't deny the map claims, so that actually makes me feel better about you.

I didn't feel like sticking around because the doctor was probably still in the area.
Oooookay, but what do you think about Turnip?
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Oooookay, but what do you think about Turnip?
Heaps pro civ.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Actually, I'm still wary of him, but I don't think he is bad.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol

Okay then.

Well anyway, still have an eye on you. I think I may ISO HBoy and see his chronology re: Juliets, and also check out his feelings on Luke. By Epig's Ghost, I might see what kind of relationship HBoy and Drac have had as well.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

@Tranq - you put quite a bit of thought into who killed you. Do you still think Floyd could be on that team after juliets flip? Do you think Typh could have been on that team? Do you think my theory about wilgy holds merit?

Also - I ask you all the questions about the team that killed you, but do you have any idea about who might be bad on the other team?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Matt F wrote:Linki - So your defense of not being a baddie is that you sussed her early in the game, but then decided to vote for who you thought was civvie in the last three minutes of the poll based on your assumption of what juliets bad guy role was?

:ponder:
Basically, with the added caveat that voting for who I thought was civvie at the time was a move in favor of Mac's quest to be heaps pro-civ, and the clarification that whether role or something else, juliets was winning lynches unexpectedly.

Return to “Previous Jobs”