Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 67

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 3

Post by Sockys2023 »

I read the cases presented today and the one on Carmen made me go back read through her posts again, because it was the one I found most compelling. Here is what I find to be most questionable.
Carmen Brightsun wrote:These "random" votes for Jorhan don't sit right with me. Especially this one:
Fane Winebattle wrote:I haven't been feeling well and the names are confusing me lol.
I will randomize my vote and I got Jorhan.
According to the chart, Fane, you are seated at the table of Happiness, and therefore you could not have voted for Jorhan.

This makes me think Jorhan is likely good. And because I'm beginning to trust Shand, I am going to vote for Caillic Lustroushair.
You believed the random vote from Fane for Jorhan to be a reason to believe in Jorhan's innocence. I can understand an even agree with you. What does not sit right with me is that after Jorhan's lynch and being revealed as Civilian, you have never once seemed to question Fane, the very person whose vote made you feel most confident that Jorhan was innocent. It only would make logical sense to me that my brain would go there if I were in your position. Heck, I have been questioning Fane's alignment myself. But after this initial post, you never questioned Fane. Why is that? Combined with your easy move from supporting Jorhan to voting to lynch him, you seem like you are all too willing to jump on lynch trains. I am probably leaning voting for you today Carmen.

On an unrelated note, I don't understand where this theory has cropped up that the Mafia were told to put one at each table. The hosts were pretty clear when they said no one has any information regarding the night polls. I can see why the mafia might want to spread their team out among all the options, but why do you all suddenly seem to think they had inside info about how they should vote? I will not be letting this argument influence my vote decision much because it just seems unfounded to be honest.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Larry David »

Gobnait Gingeruite wrote: I'm frustrated, disheartened, and pinged by Finnian's refusal to contribute suspicions, or really anything of use. Same goes for Laine, to a slightly lesser degree. I also wish Fane would show up and say something. I know he says he's new and seemed to be lacking some confidence, but I think he could contribute to the discussion. The timing of people mentioning pings about him and him disappearing from the thread doesn't give me warm fuzzies, though I don't think it's a major ping yet.

At this point I could see my vote going to Queran if others share my suspicions, or to Carmen or Finnian. I don't think that it's surefire that either Carmen or FInnian is bad though, and my own lack of confidence worries me.
Fair enough. I'll remember to make up random, insincere suspicions on the spot next time. :)
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Ben Linus »

This game is so fun. I can has rez, please?
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Hmm and Fane appears to have slipped in a vote for Carmen without actually saying he did. I'm really unsure what to make of this.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Celeste »

I'm going to vote for Carmen. As I said my initial read through had me feeling most unwell about her.

I find it extremely interesting that I was unable to post for a few days and no one made mention of me at all. Now I'm here, voice a suspicion and get a vote and Mainchain (sp?) points out my possible baddieness not being ruled out because I was unavailable. Interesting spin on me showing up and participating. Food for thought, indeed.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34

Post by NurseWilgy »

I'm sorry I've been MIA, life is pure shite right now, mafia is not my number one priority, that being said, I'm still here, I'll try and address things as amd when they arrive,

I'm voting Carmen I think the case is e strongest
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 184

Post by Ned Flanders »

Mainchin Ironbeast wrote:
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:
Mainchin Ironbeast wrote:Hold your vote on Laine. I am sure she is civ.
Ok. Thats pretty straightforward too. Anyone else who already has a vote that you would look at, besides me or Etain?
Carmen of Finnin maybe?

And even though Etain didn't have internet doesn't mean she can't be bad.
This is true, but I'd rather give him a full cycle to get up to speed :shrug:

Finnian sounds like he wants to be voted, and Carmen I'm still not sure of. She could be bad, but it seems like a baddie would have had better reasoning attached to her votes.
Assault
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Young Lady »

Here we go! As asked for by Her Royal Stonieness The Queen of Oppsadaisy Valley, Master of the Misinformed, My Thoughts on People! :daisy:

Frolicstag - We the Free Peoples of the Moonlit Tropics Krackens, have no idea where the song "Rain, Rain, go away, come again another day!" comes from, as it certainly does not apply to this Rain Spirit. Though she may have gone away for Day 1, her activity since has been quite promising. The one thing we do find interesting, though perhaps not damning, is her vote for Jorhan despite recognizing the possibility of a bandwagon. Her explanation made some sense though, so for now I'll just keep a cursory eye on her. For what it's worth, her own sum-up post was pretty rad.

Mainchin - The Illustrious Me, Inventor of Titles, is rather interested in our four legged friend here. My first real thought on Mr. Mainchin is his odd combination of posts on Day 1, wherein he switches tables in one post, and wonders aloud if perhaps the baddies have been informed they need at least one person on each table. Frolicstag also brought up Mainchin's defending Laine, but what I find interesting also, and I don't think this has been mentioned, but Mainchin also defended myself, Bronwyn, and Carmen in regards to the Day 1 Vote here. This is a tad sketchy, and ties in nicely with my thoughts on Carmen which I will share later down the list. I am also unnerved by our dear Mr. Ironbeast's vote posts. They seem a bit too unwilling to take responsibility. Particularly the last one, and the posts here and here seem to emphasize that. Ironbeast uses others' cases as his basis for the vote in the first link and in the second link he seeks confirmation/emphasis that "it seemed like Jorhan was being rescued." Now the panic thing seems interesting, and obviously worthy of comment. Mainchin probably did have his timezone settings bonkered up, but that doesn't excuse the strangeness of his post. His vote was made AFTER Frolicstag's summary post, and His posting record would seem to indicate he'd been present for some time throughout the day. I find it hard to fathom the good Sir Ironbeast couldn't make a vote based on, at the least, one of the points put forth in Frolicstag's summary. The precendent for him to vote based on the theories of another is certainly there.

Carmen - Oh dear sweet Carmen. Your post here is quite interesting indeed. It seems like an awful big leap in judgement for one thing, and an awful big buddy up post in another. On the one hand you buddy up to Jorhan by assuming he's good, and mention you trust the judgement of Shand, also ensuring Shand feel comfortable around you. This could all be me seeing patterns where none exist, though. And as Jorhan was in fact good, I suppose I can't fault your judgement. Just seems like a pingy post to make IMO. Especially considering your Day 2 vote for Jorhan, which did not turn out so good. Again, You make an explanation that sort of makes sense (your concern was with the random votes hitting on the same person, not Jorhan specifically). So again I suppose it's possible, as you seemed to express, the case on Jorhan the following day was solid enough to sway you? But what ticked my brow was this post Wherein you declare your agreement regarding a ping on Mainchin and say you're going to read back to get your own conclusion about him. Only, you never do offer your in-thread thoughts on our Centarion Companion.

Bronwyn/Bac/Myuki/Lyle/Etain et. al - Either too little to go on, or not enough to warrant further scrutiny IMO.

Anyone else I haven't mentioned - Assume the same as above.

So there you go, my thoughts on a select few. My ultimate thought here, apart from my increasing and everlasting suspicion of the Gargoyle, is that the evidence on Mainchin seems strongest out of the people I've mentioned, and, you'll pardon the irony...

My theory is that if Mainchin flips baddie, so shall Carmen.
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

In case it's not clear, I vote for Mainchin, for the above stated reasons and because

A) Despite the backhanded schemey way she went about it, Gobnait is right to say we will benefit from spreading our focus.

B) I believe the evidence for Mainchin's baddiness warrants a vote

C) I am curious about my theory/catch regarding the possible link between Carmen and Mainchin. Having found two instances that link the two of them, each instance from either one of their posts, I think it's a curiousity worth exploration.
Supervisor
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:In case it's not clear, I vote for Mainchin, for the above stated reasons and because

A) Despite the backhanded schemey way she went about it, Gobnait is right to say we will benefit from spreading our focus.

B) I believe the evidence for Mainchin's baddiness warrants a vote

C) I am curious about my theory/catch regarding the possible link between Carmen and Mainchin. Having found two instances that link the two of them, each instance from either one of their posts, I think it's a curiousity worth exploration.
I thought spreading out votes this way would only help Rumpel easily lynch a civvie. Supposing he has only stolen 3 or 4 votes, he has his pick out of all the players with only 1 vote. :|
Assault
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

@Miyuki - I had been buried in terrible linkitis as the second and third votes for Carmen came in, after I made my vote I read up on the linkitis and realized.
Supervisor
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

I am going to take my mother to dinner, so I must vote now. Carmen it is.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Lunatella »

A new role has been revealed. The Shoemaker
Lunalee
nutella
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Kent Brockman »

I've been looking at the no-shows for Day 1 (excusing the thrice-eyed kitty):

All of them (with the exception of Jorhan, obviously) voted Jorhan, save Finnian, who voted not. Assuming a bad guy could kill on Night 1, but would not be allowed to do so for missing the vote (Roxy stated this clearly), it would seem very reasonable that one of our foes lies within that group, and would have been eager to vote with the masses and kill someone who was not their own.

If a person could kill on odd Nights but not even Nights, perhaps a bad guy would miss the second vote on purpose and have this to say for himself:
Finnian Metalfox wrote:
Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:Wow, excellent work on the chart again, Shand! Very useful. I hadn't thought of your and Bac's voting records being so bad (no offense). And can Finnian explain why he's missed both polls? Obviously it hurts him more than us if he loses his NP for missing, but it's still curious
Because I'm a loser with no sense of time. :) (also I'm pretty busy, but moreso that last bit)
Here are the rest of Finnian's magnificent contributions:
Finnian Metalfox wrote:RIPIYWG y'all
Finnian Metalfox wrote::o!

As for suspicions of mine, I don't know yet haha. :p Maybe I could look.
And that is all. I am voting Finnian Metalfox.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I'm not giving up my crusade against the Gargoyle either, I just want to say. The only reason I didn't vote Gobnait was to avoid tunnel vision. And I genuinely think I caught something with Carmen's "Oh I'll read back on Mainchin and get my own opinion" post.
Supervisor
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

EBWOP: *the rest of Finnian's magnificent Day 3 contributions.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:I'm not giving up my crusade against the Gargoyle either, I just want to say. The only reason I didn't vote Gobnait was to avoid tunnel vision. And I genuinely think I caught something with Carmen's "Oh I'll read back on Mainchin and get my own opinion" post.
You didn't
Lunalee
nutella
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Eloquently put.
Supervisor
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:Eloquently put.
Truthfully put too.
Lunalee
nutella
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Rachel Green »

彼女はブレンディ狡猾なするいると思うアミーラのために投票するつもりので、メインあごことを会っていません。

アミーラの投票
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I'm still wary of Mainchin, Laine, and Carmen and of the 3 I voted Carmen so as to not spread out the vote any further than it already is.

Linki: Ummmm, Bac voted for me and spread the vote out further? :(
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I know how I will look if Carmen is revealed to be bad, but I think the case against her is piss poor. Carmen hasn't said much, but what she has said makes ample sense to me, and I can sympathize. If Jorhan wound up being bad, she would have been one of the #1 suspects. And many of us said as much. Jorhan wound up being good, and she's now one of the #1 suspects. Damned either way, right?

Then people coming in here, saying little of substance (Lyel) but placing a vote anyway (or not mentioning your vote at all, Fane :evileye: )...it just makes me uneasy.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Ameerah Frolicstag wrote:I'm still wary of Mainchin, Laine, and Carmen and of the 3 I voted Carmen so as to not spread out the vote any further than it already is.

それらの人々 のいずれかを疑うしないでください。
私はあなたを疑う, 限りでは、笑をスローすることができますあなたを信頼しません。

日本語の単語のようになって Rumplestiltskin を選んだ場合を除き、私はそれはそう私の投票を操作見つける

:shrug:
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Ameerah Frolicstag wrote:I'm still wary of Mainchin, Laine, and Carmen and of the 3 I voted Carmen so as to not spread out the vote any further than it already is.

I think Rumpel's team can be found in those voters. It would appear that everyone with one vote needs to vote Carmen or Finnian if they want to survive.
Assault
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 57
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

I’m sorry I have not been around much. I was away most of the day (again) and today my infant had to get shots, so that’s been no fun. :(

What exactly is the case against me? I voted Caillic Day 1 because the two so-called random votes and the one illegal vote didn’t sit well with me. I was wrong. I voted Jorhan Day 2 because the case made against him was very strong. People had convinced me. Ameerah, I didn’t “pretty quickly” vote for Jorhan. I voted near the end, about three hours before the poll ended. Sadly, I was wrong. I’m frustrated because I haven’t been as involved as I would like to be, but I have kids, and the past few days have been very busy.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Saito »

The person who has caught my attention more than anyone else has been Finnegan. The last post that Rhinfrew (sp?) quoted above is where Finegan said he would go take a look - can't figure out if that was sarcastic or not but he hasnt been back to tell us about it. I was already pinged now just more so. Vote Finnegan.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Carmen Brightsun wrote:I’m sorry I have not been around much. I was away most of the day (again) and today my infant had to get shots, so that’s been no fun. :(

What exactly is the case against me? I voted Caillic Day 1 because the two so-called random votes and the one illegal vote didn’t sit well with me. I was wrong. I voted Jorhan Day 2 because the case made against him was very strong. People had convinced me. Ameerah, I didn’t “pretty quickly” vote for Jorhan. I voted near the end, about three hours before the poll ended. Sadly, I was wrong. I’m frustrated because I haven’t been as involved as I would like to be, but I have kids, and the past few days have been very busy.
I thought you were the 6th to vote in the Day 2 poll, but I went back again to look and realized Laine was 6th. Sorry about that. However, given the way the votes are so spread out today, I didn't want to participate in spreading it out much further and you are one of my main 3 suspicions.

@Bac: The translation looks like it says you don't not trust the people who have votes, but you don't trust me as far as you can throw me...hopefully when you're not forced to post in a foreign language you can elaborate on why.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Spooky Ghost »

I'm starting to get a feeling about Carmen (after reading some of her posts this afternoon)... like perhaps Carmen is simply a new player, which would maybe explain some wonkiness in her gameplay. Now, can a wonky nub still be mafia? Most definitely. But does weird/pingy behavior from a wonky nub necessarily indicate they're mafia? Not always.

Let's just say her recent posts have given me pause. I certainly do not want to spread the vote any further, though.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I'm going to vote for Finnan. I don't like his flippant attitude.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

This is a tough day. I don't know if Carmen is bad or not. She has caught my eye at least once, so I can't say she is townie either. I can say that at least 2 or 3 of the players with 1 vote are players I know/or think are good. I'm going to vote Carmen to protect them.

I would not put it past Rumples team to vote Carmen or Finnian though, and say the 'magic word', so that he can steal their public vote and use it how he wishes. Here's hoping for the best possible result for the townies :wine:

votes Carmen
Assault
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:This is a tough day. I don't know if Carmen is bad or not. She has caught my eye at least once, so I can't say she is townie either. I can say that at least 2 or 3 of the players with 1 vote are players I know/or think are good. I'm going to vote Carmen to protect them.

I would not put it past Rumples team to vote Carmen or Finnian though, and say the 'magic word', so that he can steal their public vote and use it how he wishes. Here's hoping for the best possible result for the townies :wine:

votes Carmen
That is a thought. Team Rumple deliberately saying the magic word. That gives them a lot of manipulation and deceit. How can we judge a voting record if this happens? Worrying.

I hope Carmen flips bad...or Finnan if he gets lynched.
Lunalee
nutella
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:I've been looking at the no-shows for Day 1 (excusing the thrice-eyed kitty):

All of them (with the exception of Jorhan, obviously) voted Jorhan, save Finnian, who voted not. Assuming a bad guy could kill on Night 1, but would not be allowed to do so for missing the vote (Roxy stated this clearly), it would seem very reasonable that one of our foes lies within that group, and would have been eager to vote with the masses and kill someone who was not their own.

If a person could kill on odd Nights but not even Nights, perhaps a bad guy would miss the second vote on purpose and have this to say for himself:
Finnian Metalfox wrote:
Gobnait Gingeruite wrote:Wow, excellent work on the chart again, Shand! Very useful. I hadn't thought of your and Bac's voting records being so bad (no offense). And can Finnian explain why he's missed both polls? Obviously it hurts him more than us if he loses his NP for missing, but it's still curious
Because I'm a loser with no sense of time. :) (also I'm pretty busy, but moreso that last bit)
Here are the rest of Finnian's magnificent contributions:
Finnian Metalfox wrote:RIPIYWG y'all
Finnian Metalfox wrote::o!

As for suspicions of mine, I don't know yet haha. :p Maybe I could look.
And that is all. I am voting Finnian Metalfox.
I agree with this. So, I think I will be voting for Finnian. I am not sure about the case against Carmen. I can kind of see the case against her but I'm not sure how flip-floppy Carmen actually is. But I have my eye on Carmen.
To be recycled
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Grimm's Polls

Post by Roxy »

Who is killing everyone?

Poll ended at Tue May 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Eurolyn Blissfulone
No votes
Lyel Lambboat
No votes
Gobnait Gingeriute
No votes
Fane Winebattle
No votes
Anchorete Playfulure
No votes
Queran Gloomsoul
No votes
Bronwyn Mightyfeet
No votes
Bac Wunderelin
No votes
Izett Cruelsinger
No votes
Shand Azureye
No votes
Dallon Redwarlock
No votes
Ameerah Frolicstag
Bac Wunderelin (15) 5%
Mainchin Ironbeast
Queran Gloomsoul (11) 5%
Etain Royalskull
Mainchin Ironbeast (4) 5%
Rhinfrew Flowingrass
No votes
Diedre Wonderbird
No votes
Grutfud Orangesprite
No votes
Carmen Brightsun
Fane Winebattle (6), Etain Royalskull (9), Lyel Lambboat (10), Eurolyvn Blissfulone (12), Ameerah Frolicstag (14), Miyuki Lovelymoth (18) 32%
Finnin Metalfox
Gobnait Gingeruite (7), Rhinfrew Flowingrass (13), Bronwyn Mightyfeet (16), Carmen Brightsun (17), Laine Crystalsteam (19) 26%
Miyuki Lovelymoth
Shand Azureye (5) 5%
Laine Crystalsteam
Dierdre Wonderbird (3) 5%
Not Us/Hosts/Nons
Roxy (1), MovingPictures07 (2), Dilan Bluemoss (8) 16%
Total votes : 19
;)
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Night 3

Post by Spooky Ghost »

WTF? Did the poll just end early or is it just me? I thought I had around 45 minutes still?
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote:WTF? Did the poll just end early or is it just me? I thought I had around 45 minutes still?
It ended at the correct time.
Lunalee
nutella
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Ok, then my time settings on this account are just wrong. I'll fix it. Dang.
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Izett Cruelsinger wrote:Ok, then my time settings on this account are just wrong. I'll fix it. Dang.
Not as wrong as mine were. :sigh:
Lunalee
nutella
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

The story of a Pixie who went to learn what fear was
(but not really a Pixie as much at is about a boy)

A father had two sons. The younger, when asked by his father what he would like to learn to support himself, said he would like to learn to shudder. A sexton told the father that he could teach the boy. After teaching him to ring the church bell, he sent him one midnight to ring it and came after him, dressed as a ghost. The boy demanded an explanation. When the sexton didn't answer, the boy, unafraid, pushed him down the stairs, breaking his leg.
His horrified father turned him out of house, so the boy set out to learn how to shudder. He complained whenever he could, "If only I could shudder!" One man advised him to stay the night beneath the gallows, where seven hanged men were still hanging. He did so, and set a fire for the night. When the hanged bodies shook in the wind, he thought they must be cold. He cut them down and, while doing so their clothing caught on fire. The boy, annoyed at their carelessness, hung them back up in the gallows.
After the incident at the gallows, he began traveling with a wagoner. When one night they arrived at an inn, the inn-keeper told him that, if he wanted to know how to shudder, he should visit the haunted castle nearby. If he could manage to stay there for three nights in a row, he could learn how to shudder, as well as win the king's daughter and all of the rich treasures of the castle. Many men had tried, but none had succeeded.
The boy accepted the challenge and went to the king. The king agreed, and told him that he may bring with him three non-living things into the castle. He asked for a fire, a lathe, and a cutting board with a knife.
The first night, as the boy sat in his room, two voices from the corner of the room moaned into the night, complaining about the cold. The boy, unafraid, claimed that the owners of the voices were stupid not to warm themselves with the fire. Suddenly, two black cats jumped out of the corner and, seeing the calm boy, proposed a card game. The boy tricked the cats and trapped them with the cutting board and knife. Black cats and dogs emerged from every patch of darkness in the room, and the boy fought and killed each of them with his knife. Then, from the darkness, a bed appeared. He lay down on it, preparing for sleep, but it began walking all over the castle. Still unafraid, the boy urged it to go faster. The bed turned upside down on him, but the boy, unfazed, just tossed the bed aside and slept next to the fire until morning.
As the boy settled in for his second night in the castle, half of a man fell down the chimney. The boy, again unafraid, shouted up the chimney that the other half was needed. The other half, hearing the boy, fell from the chimney and reunited with the rest. More men followed with human skulls and dead men's legs with which to play nine-pins. The amused boy sharpened the skulls into better balls with his lathe and joined the men until midnight, when they vanished into thin air.
On his third and final night in the castle, the boy heard a strange noise. Six men entered his room, carrying a coffin. The boy, unafraid but distraught, believed the body to be his own dead cousin. As he tried to warm the body, it reanimated, and, confused, threatened to strangle him. The boy, angry at his ingratitude, closed the coffin on top of the man again. An old man heard the noise and came to see the boy. He visited with the boy, bragging that he could knock an anvil straight to the ground. The old man brought him to the basement and, while showing the boy his trick, the boy split the anvil and trapped the old man's beard in it, and then proceeded to beat the man with an iron rod. The man, desperate for mercy, showed the boy all of the treasures in the castle.
When morning finally arrived the next day, the king told the boy that he could win his lovely daughter. The boy agreed, though upset that he had still not learned how to shudder.
After being married, the boy's continuing complaints annoyed his wife to no end. Reaching her wits' end, she sent for a bucketful of stream water, complete with gudgeons. She tossed the freezing water onto her husband as he slept. As he awoke, shuddering, he exclaimed that while he had finally learned to shudder, he still did not know what true fear was.

No one was lynched it is now night - beware the night it is dark and full of terrors.
;)
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Mainchin Ironbeast wrote:
Izett Cruelsinger wrote:Ok, then my time settings on this account are just wrong. I'll fix it. Dang.
Not as wrong as mine were. :sigh:

:haha:

Oh, another chance to use this guy: :overreact:
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Ok. No answers yet then.
Lunalee
nutella
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Hmmm... yay for no death? :ponder: (Or boo for no death, depending on what the outcome would have been.)
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Interesting result.

Voted Potion cause I'm thirsty as a bitch.
Supervisor
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

I voted RUNE.

Because I like mystical, magical letters. And for some reason I always picture them on smooth river rocks (in my head) and I like smooth river rocks too. If I collect enough, I can even start my own version of medieval Wheel of Fortune. :dance:
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Celeste »

Voted spell...I think they are kinda romantic :)
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Very interesting. Happy to still be alive :). I'm voting Rune. Maybe a message will be revealed.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Gaming Time!

Please provide a vision (image) for each of the following - We enjoyed doing 4 prizes last time and will do the same this time.

A- A witch stirring a cauldron
B- A ghost looking out a window
C- Scooby-doo and Shaggy eating some Scooby snacks
D- Ents in a meeting
E- A warlock casting a spell
;)
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

それは素晴らしいではなかった

ない死のためのイェーイ

カールとの女の子にそこに行く私の賞 :(
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Okay, there is a technical issue and I cannot vote as of yet. I will vote Rune once the issue has been solved.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:それは素晴らしいではなかった

ない死のためのイェーイ

カールとの女の子にそこに行く私の賞 :(
it was not that great Yay for no death Awards I go there a girl with curls
:p I don't get that one. Voted runes
Assault
Rachel Green