72%

Total votes: 18
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 10

Post by Long Con »

Happy Thanksgiving, Americans! And thank you all for playing my game. Good luck to all in the lynch!
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

I am thankful for A World Reborn happening since I've been waiting 5 years for it!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 319
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Hope everyone had a yummy Thanksgiving.

Tranq :rolleyes: Let me ask you this. If I was a baddie with Wilgy and poisoned, why would I even say anything about how he should have voted for me to save himself? What is the benefit for me putting that in the thread?

Golden, why are you voting for me?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I wonder if Bass genuinely doesn't know what the case against him is because he hasn't read :P But boiling it down to being a low poster is inaccurate and no excuse. My biggest concerns with him are still his vaguely justified Canuck vote and now the fact that he won't tell us who he thinks is bad except to NO U Sorsha.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:I wonder if Bass genuinely doesn't know what the case against him is because he hasn't read :P But boiling it down to being a low poster is inaccurate and no excuse. My biggest concerns with him are still his vaguely justified Canuck vote and now the fact that he won't tell us who he thinks is bad except to NO U Sorsha.
Lest we forget "two days in a row is bad"-gate
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I could go either way on that point. I didn't agree with him about the two lynches thing but I don't think he's necessarily bad for having that point of view.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Post by S~V~S »

Matt F wrote:
Dom wrote:I think I can trust LoRab and think you are very wrong about her.
I do not trust Matt F because he clearly has no idea what he's talking about.
Timmer? I could see. I'm more inclined to think Bass or FS are bad.
Per the underline, I feel that means you are saying "Matt is good but is clueless." Is this correct? Because if you thought I was bad, there'd be no reason for you to say I have "no idea what he's talking about". If this is what you are saying, then you would be kind of right. I do feel that some of my suspicions must be correct. Must be. Just don't know which.

SVS - I wholeheartedly agree with your reason for sussing me (re: own the bone), but let's keep in mind that I've been trying to reserve myself after the embarrassing phase of MacD's policy lynch idea and lecture I received from Epig during Talking Heads. I took what they said to heart and am trying my best to be open minded. Even so, I've consistently voted or tried to get people to vote for MM, I just haven't typed out hundreds of posts as I usually do in a crazy craze.

I think it's possible you are correct on Lorab, but if Dom is really civ, then I would have to trust him on that score.

SVS - If you think I'm bad, what team do you have me pegged for? Though it is true she survived the second lynch against her when she was battlin' MacD, in the last minutes I voted for her and put her in a tie with MacD, and then we found out it was Mac who was lynched. W/o me putting her in a tie with MacD (as a matter of fact, I was trying to put her up two votes against Mac, unfortunately HBoy came in last minute and voted Mac), the town wouldn't have been sure that yes, once again, she survived a lynch against her. So you must think I'm on the Circle, right?

MM - Yeah that sucked. Regardless of me being wrong about his flip floppiness on Juliets, the fact still stands on her first and third lynch, he voted her after several, several others did, and didn't even vote the second time. Also, it still stands that he let the town know how improbable it was that Floyd and Luke would be on the same time considering they are RL friends. But consider this, when all is said and done, Luke and Floyd are two players in a Mafia game. What makes it more improbable that they are on a team then any other two player combination? I feel like Turnip was trying to stick up for Floyd here. I don't have the Floyd lynch poll (HOSTS - Where's the Floyd lynch poll???) but I don't think Turnip voted him that day.
I am not a person who spends alot of time worrying about what team someone was on unless their interactions with someone else are the specific reason taht I suspect them. When the thread reaches that point where people are having the who is what role discussion, my eyes pretty much glaze over. Plus I have seen too many people make fatal errors by assigning a role based on anything other than info. Like I saw that someone (Splints, maybe?)brought up that the only person Bass specifically mentioned trusting was me. Which I would expect Bass to do; I have a blind spot about Bass you could drive a truck through, and have actively defended him more than once when he was bad and I was not becasue of it. So Bass saying he trusted me would be a no brainer, buddying up to me would be a predictable move for Bass, regardless of affiliation. And it does not point to mine. Thinking it does is an assumption based on incomplete knowledge.

Now, with only one Cabal left, odds would be better that you would be Circle, yeah, if you were bad. But I have been on plenty of teams where the tying, or even lynching, vote came from a teammate. I have also been on a team where my teammate threw he HARD under the Greyhound on Day One. We spent a few days basically derailing the thread, pretty much eviscerating each other. So when he was lynched, I coasted the rest of the game. "Why would I" is pretty much an empty statement,imo. Sometimes casing the deciding vote for a teammate is unavoidable if you want to live to kill another day, so the situation when you voted for Juliets is not all that.

I was, however, unaware of the situation in Talking Heads you mention, so will go BOTD with you today, since your meta being SO different was the primary reason I suspected you. After this lynch I am going to give you a full reread.

@Lorab, what is your opinion of Splints? If you already said, I am sorry, but I missed it. What with the Juliets lynch taking days, and my biggest suspect, Mac, being NKed, I decided to just start over, and am not totally caught up to the last few days.

Also Timmer sounds EXACTLY like he did in Recruitment 3, so perhaps he did pick up a booby trapped item? Plus lying would have been easier,and smarter,if he were a baddie. And that "but it didn't start out as a knife story" would not be the cleverest of lies. So I am a bit waffled on that.

I am not totally grasping the TH suspicion; TH, could you tell me why you think people suspect you?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

SVS - I did point out that bass said that he trusted you, but not because I suspect you for it. I found it is worth noting though for the reason you mentioned - he could be buddying up to you. As you said, it's something he has done when bad, so that combined with all the other reasons why I think he is bad. If he could express such trust of you, how come he doesn't have any suspects? It doesn't add up. And again, I know he is busy. I don't need him to have reads on everyone, but anything more.

If he is bad as I suspect and does have teammates left, I'd of course have to consider the possibility of you being bad. but even so, I'd still think buddying was more likely. at this point I have no reason to think you are and was still leaning civvie on you.
Gro-oo-ovy
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

@SVS: I could see Splints being bad. In her back and forth with Dom, she seemed overly concerned about how what she was saying was coming across and that she was saying the wrong thing, not that he was misinterpreting things. Their interchange made me eye her more. Her tone doesn't feel civ, either. I'm not absolutely certain of suspicion of her, but I don't think I'm seeing her civ game.

I was thinking to likely vote timmer or bass.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

S~V~S wrote:I am not totally grasping the TH suspicion; TH, could you tell me why you think people suspect you?
SVS, as far as I can tell these are the cases against me. Matt F suspects me because he saw MM in the same square as my corpse, and you'd have to ask him why that leads to thinking I'm bad. He also thinks I could be on the juliets team because I went after juliets hard but didn't vote her until late on the day she died, and because I didn't suspect Floyd, which is a pretty cynical way to look at that situation. Golden voted for me yesterday because he thinks "Dr. Dre is the most malevolent threat in the game", and he didn't give a reason today, so you'd have to ask Golden. Tranq suspects me because I said that Wilgy should have voted for me if he wanted to survive yesterday, and you'd have to ask Tranq why he thinks I would say that if I'm on a team with Wilgy.

So you can take your pick of those, I've been accused of everything under the sun so far. I've asked all three to elaborate on their thoughts and haven't gotten very far.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Post by Matt »

Yesterday was hella busy for me, gotta catch up, but happened to see Turnip's latest post here...

Here's my full dealio on MM/Turnip.

I believe the day phase before Turnip was "killed", MM voted for Turnip in the lynch poll. Then Turnip dies in the night phase. That by itself is always a little sus to me. Though you can easily be framed for such a thing, to vote for the person in the lynch poll right before that person dies, it seems like a good little "No way would I have done that! derp" thing to do.

Then, while I'm making my way through the Map, I happen to see MM on the same square as Turnip's dead corpse.

Then, the following phase, presto chango, Turnip is alive again, after being killed and experimented on by Dr Dre.

Okay, fine, so all this, doesn't prove nothin'.

Then, after Turnip comes back alive, and I'm sussin' these two, I ask them about each other. Turnip seems to make a "case" on MM, and even votes for him one day. I say "Hey Turnip, I'm thinkin' of voting MM too, you planning on leaving your vote there?" And he's like "ummmm nope" (okay so that obvi a paraphrase)

Anyway, the whole thing to me seems sketchy.

Buuuuut, as people have pointed out (I believe it was Turnip actually), Dr Dre was a civilian in the last World game. Not that that proves anything really, but it is info that we should keep in mind, I suppose.

All that being said, while I'm catching up, I'm going to move my vote back to Marsh. I still wonder about Dom, but I think MM would be a safer option.

I'm off all day, though, so will be catching up to see if I want to vote elsewhere.
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

You are indeed paraphrasing re: my vote for Marsh, I didn't say "ummmm nope" I said I might move my vote, and I did, to vote for juliets.

Considering that you just voted Marsh but say you will decide if you want to vote elsewhere, you're essentially saying the same thing I said. :ponder:
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Tranq »

Turnip Head wrote:Hope everyone had a yummy Thanksgiving.

Tranq :rolleyes: Let me ask you this. If I was a baddie with Wilgy and poisoned, why would I even say anything about how he should have voted for me to save himself? What is the benefit for me putting that in the thread?

Eh? You never said such a thing :p
My thought is you hinted at being poisoned because you didn't want any more votes. You had 1 vote from Golden. I'd guess a 2nd vote on you would've gotten you lynched. The fact that DrWilgy didn't vote for you (it would've saved his life) is what makes me think you're on his Circle team. DrWilgy was going down no matter what. Even if he saved himself by voting for you, he would've still be lynched next as he was a Cabal suspect. So rather than letting 2 members be lynched in a row, he wasted his vote on Golden while buying you some time to find a cure. It's also possible he somehow knew Golden was poisoned aswell, but i think that's just a coincidence.

Another reason i'm ok with leaving my vote as it is atm is your thoughts on DrWilgy went from "doesn't remind me of his civ game" during the Floyd lynch, to "he's an enigma" when DrWilgy started getting votes the next day:

Day 8:
Turnip Head wrote:Wilgy doesn't remind me at all of how he played in Recruitment IV, the only other game I played with him (he was civ). He was jokey and OT in that game, but he still had solid contributions. He doesn't seem to be taking this game seriously. His post history is sparse on content, OT or otherwise.
Day 9:
Turnip Head wrote:I agree with you about splintsy and to a lesser extent Bass. What do you see in Wilgy? He's a bit of an enigma to me.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Tranq »

I'd still like to find out the name of Timmer's alignment check item.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Tranq wrote:I'd still like to find out the name of Timmer's alignment check item.
Good call. I think I know why're asking, and even if I'm wrong on that, I'd also like to know the name of Timmer's alignment check item.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:
Tranq wrote:I'd still like to find out the name of Timmer's alignment check item.
Good call. I think I know why're asking, and even if I'm wrong on that, I'd also like to know the name of Timmer's alignment check item.
Wow, "I think I know why you're asking"...

Derp
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Rules

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt F wrote:If Bass is bad, what does he gain from missing three consecutive lynches? He would have to know that would bring him major heat. Even if he is civ. Something is fishy here.

Sorsha, you seem to have been keeping close tabs on Bass with several posts updating us on when he missed two votes, and then three. Are you aware of the Possessing Entity role? It's power is secret, but I'm guessing it possesses other players in some way. Do you think it's possible that Bass has simply been possessed and was forced to miss votes? The only problem I'd have with this is typically you cannot double target, however, it's not out of the realm of possibility that a player can't be possessed for several day phases in a row before being released. ASSUMING that's how the PE's power works in the first place.

I don't know, I just think it's weird how Bass hasn't even made any public apologies to the hosts for missing votes, just says he's been "super busy".
You're making a lot of assumptions. Why would someone who could possess players even bother with Bass when he's not around? Besides which, the fact he's been quiet isn't really one of the reasons he looks suspicious.
Well, if the Possessing Entity is bad, which to me looks like they are, and if Bass is civ, then ummmmm the answer would be to get a civ lynched? What an odd question. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by timmer »

@Tranq, it was called a Figurine. The alignment of whoever s face I carved into it would be revealed to me. At this point I really don't care if you don't believe me, I've been railroaded over a single action which made perfect sense at the time. I'm kind of done with this.
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Tranq wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Hope everyone had a yummy Thanksgiving.

Eh? You never said such a thing :p
My thought is you hinted at being poisoned because you didn't want any more votes. You had 1 vote from Golden. I'd guess a 2nd vote on you would've gotten you lynched. The fact that DrWilgy didn't vote for you (it would've saved his life) is what makes me think you're on his Circle team. DrWilgy was going down no matter what. Even if he saved himself by voting for you, he would've still be lynched next as he was a Cabal suspect. So rather than letting 2 members be lynched in a row, he wasted his vote on Golden while buying you some time to find a cure. It's also possible he somehow knew Golden was poisoned aswell, but i think that's just a coincidence.

Another reason i'm ok with leaving my vote as it is atm is your thoughts on DrWilgy went from "doesn't remind me of his civ game" during the Floyd lynch, to "he's an enigma" when DrWilgy started getting votes the next day:

Day 8:
Turnip Head wrote:Wilgy doesn't remind me at all of how he played in Recruitment IV, the only other game I played with him (he was civ). He was jokey and OT in that game, but he still had solid contributions. He doesn't seem to be taking this game seriously. His post history is sparse on content, OT or otherwise.
Day 9:
Turnip Head wrote:I agree with you about splintsy and to a lesser extent Bass. What do you see in Wilgy? He's a bit of an enigma to me.
Wilgy did not remind me of his civ game in Revruitment IV. He was also playing extremely carelessly. I don't understand what point you're making about what I said here.

As far as the hinting at poison thing, you are not reading the situation correctly. You say I didn't say something that I did in fact say, so go back and read my posts within the context of the thread. If I was on a team with Wilgy I would not have said anything at all.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

timmer wrote:@Tranq, it was called a Figurine. The alignment of whoever s face I carved into it would be revealed to me. At this point I really don't care if you don't believe me, I've been railroaded over a single action which made perfect sense at the time. I'm kind of done with this.
I don't see that item on my list. :stare:
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Rules

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt F wrote:If Bass is bad, what does he gain from missing three consecutive lynches? He would have to know that would bring him major heat. Even if he is civ. Something is fishy here.

Sorsha, you seem to have been keeping close tabs on Bass with several posts updating us on when he missed two votes, and then three. Are you aware of the Possessing Entity role? It's power is secret, but I'm guessing it possesses other players in some way. Do you think it's possible that Bass has simply been possessed and was forced to miss votes? The only problem I'd have with this is typically you cannot double target, however, it's not out of the realm of possibility that a player can't be possessed for several day phases in a row before being released. ASSUMING that's how the PE's power works in the first place.

I don't know, I just think it's weird how Bass hasn't even made any public apologies to the hosts for missing votes, just says he's been "super busy".
You're making a lot of assumptions. Why would someone who could possess players even bother with Bass when he's not around? Besides which, the fact he's been quiet isn't really one of the reasons he looks suspicious.
Well, if the Possessing Entity is bad, which to me looks like they are, and if Bass is civ, then ummmmm the answer would be to get a civ lynched? What an odd question. :ponder:
I'm not arguing anything about the Entity's alignment. What I'm saying is why would Bass, who has barely participated at all, be the civ someone uses a power for several phases to get lynched? Like, if you can pick from all of the people playing this game, why go for the one guy who is playing the absolute least?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Who cares who they pick as long as they get someone not on their team lynched?

Also, I know we already went over on how you would never allow your team to NK you when you have a protect, but I also noticed, along with Luke and Juliets, you gave Floyd the A-okay when you ISO'd everyone.

Anyway, just trying to look at every angle. Are you convinced that Bass is the type of player who would miss three lynch phases while voting during the night phases, and not once even apologize to the hosts for missing? I think it's fishy.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:Who cares who they pick as long as they get someone not on their team lynched?
Yeah but Bass has been pretty much a non-entity all game. I was going to say how often do baddies use up abilities on people who are barely participating, but really how often does ANYONE do that?
Matt wrote:Also, I know we already went over on how you would never allow your team to NK you when you have a protect, but I also noticed, along with Luke and Juliets, you gave Floyd the A-okay when you ISO'd everyone.
Yeah ages and ages ago and I became more suspicious of Floyd later when he claimed he didn't know what an NK was. I only thought Luke was okay because I thought he'd have been better coached. I was wrong.
Matt wrote:Anyway, just trying to look at every angle. Are you convinced that Bass is the type of player who would miss three lynch phases while voting during the night phases, and not once even apologize to the hosts for missing? I think it's fishy.
Bass can be super detached from games. It's not too surprising.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullz, I think a Mafia would do whatever they have to do to win. If that means messing with Bass' voting and putting attention on him, whether or not he's a high poster, then yes I think it's possible.

Bullz - What do you think of Timmer? Considering I don't necessarily trust MM or Drac, I'm having a hard time putting my vote where they have their votes, but I wonder if he's being truthful about this "Figurine".
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:Bullz, I think a Mafia would do whatever they have to do to win. If that means messing with Bass' voting and putting attention on him, whether or not he's a high poster, then yes I think it's possible.
But still, why Bass? Why not you? Or... I dunno, Golden? TH? Someone noticeable with a significant presence in the thread? I just don't see how you've jumped to this idea that Bass is being messed with somehow and not just uninvolved.

Bullz - What do you think of Timmer? Considering I don't necessarily trust MM or Drac, I'm having a hard time putting my vote where they have their votes, but I wonder if he's being truthful about this "Figurine".[/quote]

Honestly I think the whole story is all too convenient. I could happily believe it's a pile of old balls, but then I don't see why Timmer would go to such lengths to make the story up when it would be easier to just say he'd never been anywhere near Epi and never had any item at all. I've considered voting him a couple of times because I go back and forth on whether I think he's being honest or stringing everyone along.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Botched the quotes there but w/e you're all smart people and you can figure it out.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt wrote:Bullz, I think a Mafia would do whatever they have to do to win. If that means messing with Bass' voting and putting attention on him, whether or not he's a high poster, then yes I think it's possible.
But still, why Bass? Why not you? Or... I dunno, Golden? TH? Someone noticeable with a significant presence in the thread? I just don't see how you've jumped to this idea that Bass is being messed with somehow and not just uninvolved.
I just think it's odd that he didn't vote for three day phases in a row, but was here voting in the night phases. I'm not against a Bass lynch, but I feel like something's up.

As for Timmer, I don't see "Figurine" on my list and even though MM and Drac are voting that way, I really feel like like moving my vote there. Hmmmm.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

What bothers me now is that someone apparently has a list of items and I've never even seen a single item at all :( I guess there's also a case of whether or not to believe this list exists and is comprehensive.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:Golden, why are you voting for me?
Because I'm trying to lynch baddies, and I think you are one.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
timmer wrote:@Tranq, it was called a Figurine. The alignment of whoever s face I carved into it would be revealed to me. At this point I really don't care if you don't believe me, I've been railroaded over a single action which made perfect sense at the time. I'm kind of done with this.
Tell me more about this list. Does it include splints' beacon? When did you get it? Do you know if it includes cursecrafter items?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:
Matt wrote:
Tell me more about this list. Does it include splints' beacon? When did you get it? Do you know if it includes cursecrafter items?
It's a list of items that are in the game. It includes the Scintillating Beacon, if that is what you are referring to. I do not know if it includes Cursecrafter items.

I received the list on Night 6.

I see no "Figurine".
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh, and fyi, Obsidian Dagger is also on the list.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:Oh, and fyi, Obsidian Dagger is also on the list.
Is there a description? Does it say "shank a player of your choice with this fashionable but ultimately brittle accessory" for example? Or is it just a list of items and it's left vague as to what they actually do.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Oh, and fyi, Obsidian Dagger is also on the list.
:ponder:

I find this very interesting.

I'm trying to reconcile this with how timmer could have been being honest. I don't think it does reconcile. It's not impossible that the list is a way for you to see if your item is a 'cursecrafter' item (ie it doesn't show up on the list). But that seems to be a reach... especially since the beacon looks to me to be a cursecrafter item.

Splints - was your item called 'scintillating beacon' when you found it?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

No description.

In fact, at this point, I feel like I should've asked the hosts if I am even allowed to talk about it. Buuuut

oops. Too late now, I suppose. Sorry :(
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

SO you are saying you knew the Dagger was an item for some 4 game cycles?

Have you voted for Timmer on any of those days?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry, 3.5 cycles.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No, I just looked, you made throwaway votes on someone who was in no danger of being lynched, and who you did not try very hard to get lynched.

So you had info that ostensibly says Timmer was lying,and you said nothing and did not act on it?

Not sure I believe this,Matt.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I have also come across this information of items. I think it is a complete list, but I'm not certain. I do not believe that it includes items from the item cursing role (but that is speculation).

I also think it's been clear since the post where the dagger appeared that the dagger exists. Timmer has never denied that it existed--just that when he came across it, it said it was something else.

That the "figurine" isn't on the list is what makes it even more clear (to me) that Timmer seems to be lying. I'll also add that nearly all of the other items are named with 2 word names--a few have 3 word names. There are no single named items. Seems odd that the hosts would place a false looking item in a place and call it a name that doesn't match with the other item names.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Andhave you voted for Timmer? How long have you had this knowledge?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

To be fair re: them both withholding the info, the past bunch of lynches have been massive bandwagons. Practically nobody has voted against the mainstream in days.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote:Splints - was your item called 'scintillating beacon' when you found it?
:nicenod:
Gro-oo-ovy
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

That said I'm gonna be *Voting Timmer*. I think there is enough cause to doubt his story now, and I had been reading Matt as civ for a while so I think he's being honest in revealing what he has done.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I swapped my vote to timmer.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

S~V~S wrote:Andhave you voted for Timmer? How long have you had this knowledge?
I can't remember if I have voted for Timmer/if I temporarily voted for Timmer at some point. I have definitely expressed suspicion of Timmer and talked about the fact that he is not being honest since the topic came up. I was pretty clear about the fact that I was suspicious of him and did not believe he was being truthful. I didn't want to mention it because talk about map stuff has been discouraged, but since it's come up in discussion, I wanted to jump in.

I was more suspicious of other players during previous lynches. And I also know that lying is not necessarily a baddie thing (civs lie all the time). Increasingly, I have been more suspicious of him.

I've had this since night 4 (so start of day 5, really, since that's when stuff comes through).
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

And, with that said, Vote: Timmer.

At least for now. I'm on my way out and don't want to forget to vote. He is my strongest suspicion at this particular moment.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:To be fair re: them both withholding the info, the past bunch of lynches have been massive bandwagons. Practically nobody has voted against the mainstream in days.
Matt F has voted for Metalmarsh every day since he had this info :| MATT F. Think about that. He had info for a week, and voted for a tangent candidate that he only pushed in a very wishy washy way.

I am also going to vote for Timmer, but this REALLLLLLLLYYYYY feels like throwing the teammate who has given up anyhow under the bus super mega hard.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by timmer »

Matt wrote:
Because it was a false name, Matt. There was no fucking figurine, it was the dagger. Fuck this. Go ahead and lynch me over this, I'm out.
My siggie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

timmer wrote:
Matt wrote:
Because it was a false name, Matt. There was no fucking figurine, it was the dagger. Fuck this. Go ahead and lynch me over this, I'm out.
I feel like if an item like the one you're suggesting existed, then it would be listed by it's fake name, with the real one either not mentioned at all or mentioned separately to maintain the illusion. Otherwise you might have the fake item and see it's not on the list, therefore suspecting something is up.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Am I on drugs,or is anyone else seeing what I am seeing?

Return to “Previous Jobs”