Tree Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

What say you?

I enjoyed this game.
16%
I thought the tree I received in my role PM was beautiful.
14%
I didn't get a role PM, but the trees were still wonderful.
No votes
Why are you such a tree-hugging marmot?
16%
Thanks for hosting.
19%
I like beer and want to play Beer Mafia.
16%
I also like wine and think you should do Wine Mafia.
3%
This poll really needs an option with Ricochet's name in it.
16%

Total votes: 37
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 114

Re: Tree Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Diiny, could you also share all your thoughts about me? Ty bae <3
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 76

Post by motel room »

Enrique wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Hmm... Do baddies know thier team pre BTSC?
From my experience in Pet Sounds, yes.

hi motel room
:beer:
ImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Enrique »

:daisy:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 232

Post by Diiny »

FZ. wrote:I have no idea what the hell Diiny wants from zebra. At some point, I lost interest in that conversation. I'm not sure I find Diiny suspicious for that, but this whole Wilgy Diiny craziness is interesting.
Can I clear this up because apparently what I was saying wasn't getting through to anyone let alone zebra. This might've been late night diin in action, but my points should still stand out.

I was mindlessly prodding zebra. I was first by saying she was attempting to prove her own civniness right off the bat with a pointless vanilla civ claim and a post about irrelevant game mechanics. The reasoning she gave (I thought for that specific post), however, didn't seem right to me; she said she was trying to raise the temperature. I got real pinged by that response because talking about what paradigm we're in really, really doesn't turn the temperature up. I think the discussion descended into confusion at that point.

I genuinely don't see what problem ANYONE has with this, unless their problems are not with this and I'm missing something. But I want to get this sorted out now. Continuing FZ look
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Do you actually think Floyd is suspicious?
ImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

me? I wish I didn't but yeah my gut will scream bad until he plays mafia
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Floyd in this game, for the record.
ImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Did you see floyd last game? Identical, nay, even less content per game hour. Also note how he completely doesn't actually engage with my post and omgusses me hard
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 187

Post by a2thezebra »

I wouldn't call it an OMGUS, honestly. I wouldn't vote for a player just because I thought they were being hypocritical either, but I can see why he did.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Diiny wrote:Did you see floyd last game? Identical, nay, even less content per game hour. Also note how he completely doesn't actually engage with my post and omgusses me hard
I did. What's your point?
ImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

It's clearly an omgus just without my vote on him. I pressure him, he calls me hypocritical (incorrectly) and leaves after, content with flinging his vote onto the only wagon quickly behind the first two votes.

Look at the actual posts, I make a fair analysis of the guy, and if that wasn't fair enough after his vote I explain my stance further. Why did you see why he voted for me? Because I was the wagon and he's looking for an easy place to drop dat vote? Because I totally agree :)
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Sorsha »

So in Dune civ FZ did all that she seemingly could do find suspects to vote for rather than vote for the scum who were nearly just handed to us on a plate. Not what I'm seeing here.

Voting FZ
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Enrique wrote:You really want the Doctor* out. You know, to paint a completely unnecessary target on his back before he has any useful info.

Diiny had 3 votes on him before Wilgy conveniently "outed" him. There was never talk of anyone else. It was always Diiny.
How the hell will I out the doctor? Are the baddies psychic? The doctor doesn't have to do anything but save. No need to talk in the thread. I am seriously not getting you.

And for some reason, I'm confused by the resemblance between Sorsha's and your avi

linki: I guess Mac. I think MP would try harder as a baddie (but those are my expectations of him).
Loooooooool
Why the laffs though, Mac
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Diiny wrote:It's clearly an omgus just without my vote on him. I pressure him, he calls me hypocritical (incorrectly) and leaves after, content with flinging his vote onto the only wagon quickly behind the first two votes.

Look at the actual posts, I make a fair analysis of the guy, and if that wasn't fair enough after his vote I explain my stance further. Why did you see why he voted for me? Because I was the wagon and he's looking for an easy place to drop dat vote? Because I totally agree :)
You really think you were a wagon at that point? Wow.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

So I'm hitting 13 hours now that I've been working straight, and my stress levels are unreal (due to crunch of last minute stuff, Finals, trying to get an independent study class together, and frustration with one of my professors). I can't remember the last time I felt this overloaded (probably over the summer).

I'll see what I can do tomorrow, since I can't see myself quitting work tonight until I go to bed. Unfortunately my desire to play this game over Thanksgiving is being combated by sudden poor timing (and somewhat poor time management over Thanksgiving break) due to an incredibly stressful week or so ahead of me.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Enrique wrote:
Diiny wrote:Did you see floyd last game? Identical, nay, even less content per game hour. Also note how he completely doesn't actually engage with my post and omgusses me hard
Floyd was scum last game. He is behaving exactly as he did last game. He's doing scummy things.

Should I tell my gut to stop screaming scum for no particular reason? guy hasn't made me feel good about him even after I gave him an opportunity, just used it as a reason to vote on the biggest wagon and run.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So I'm hitting 13 hours now that I've been working straight, and my stress levels are unreal (due to crunch of last minute stuff, Finals, trying to get an independent study class together, and frustration with one of my professors). I can't remember the last time I felt this overloaded (probably over the summer).

I'll see what I can do tomorrow, since I can't see myself quitting work tonight until I go to bed. Unfortunately my desire to play this game over Thanksgiving is being combated by sudden poor timing (and somewhat poor time management over Thanksgiving break) due to an incredibly stressful week or so ahead of me.
Do what you gotta do, mate. I don't have much time for this game either. Maybe it's for the best that this game be allowed to flourish without eight million MP/JJJ posts though, eh? ;)
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

a2thezebra wrote:
Diiny wrote:It's clearly an omgus just without my vote on him. I pressure him, he calls me hypocritical (incorrectly) and leaves after, content with flinging his vote onto the only wagon quickly behind the first two votes.

You really think you were a wagon at that point? Wow.
How was I not? Get out of here. I really hoping you're prodding right now or something. He dumped his vote quickly after the first two votes on the only person with votes for a shitty non-reason and you're telling me it's not bad because you don't want to call it a wagon?

linki about J being scum because he's not posting funny joke etc
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Diiny wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Floyd was scum last game. He is behaving exactly as he did last game. He's doing scummy things.

Should I tell my gut to stop screaming scum for no particular reason? guy hasn't made me feel good about him even after I gave him an opportunity, just used it as a reason to vote on the biggest wagon and run.
Last game? He was good on Pet Sounds, replaced on Star Wars. Played the same both times (which is to say he's barely here).

You should tell your gut to calm down a bit probably.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 204

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Enrique wrote:You really want the Doctor* out. You know, to paint a completely unnecessary target on his back before he has any useful info.

Diiny had 3 votes on him before Wilgy conveniently "outed" him. There was never talk of anyone else. It was always Diiny.
How the hell will I out the doctor? Are the baddies psychic? The doctor doesn't have to do anything but save. No need to talk in the thread. I am seriously not getting you.

And for some reason, I'm confused by the resemblance between Sorsha's and your avi

linki: I guess Mac. I think MP would try harder as a baddie (but those are my expectations of him).
Loooooooool
Why the laffs though, Mac
Why do you think?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't think it's a good idea to metagame the Floyd read when he has three whole posts. Was he any more involved than this in his town effort(s)? Diiny is referring to Talking Heads when Floyd was mostly quiet and detached as a mafioso, but that was also his very first game.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:Why do you think?
I have an answer, but I'd really prefer to give me yours first. It might influence my read more than the average post.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Nope, he was not.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Diiny wrote:linki about J being scum because he's not posting funny joke etc
I don't get it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

My bad, didn't realise he played in other games. I'm talking about RYM 90. the talking heads game. He only had a few posts there, you should read them and see how remarkably similar his game is now.

He may have been good on those games. In fact I'd feel worse about him if he was.

linki J: I'd really like to do more than metagame read him but there's literally nothing else to work with. He's a bad read whether I/you like it or not. I can't tell my gut he's not bad without feeding him content. he howls; starving.

linki J again you said you weren't posting as much ergo you're scum
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I have an answer, but I'd really prefer to give me yours first. It might influence my read more than the average post.
Lol
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Lol
Fine. I was basically opening the door to town read you but if you don't want this cred then I don't have to give it to you. :noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Diiny wrote:My bad, didn't realise he played in other games. I'm talking about RYM 90. the talking heads game. He only had a few posts there, you should read them and see how remarkably similar his game is now.

He may have been good on those games. In fact I'd feel worse about him if he was.
Why?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

It shows he has potential to play differently; to play TOWN FLOYD. I'm not just seeing the same floyd in this game and 90 because that's floyd, it'd be because that's SCUM FLOYD.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I think I've made my point with the FZ vote. Back to Diiny.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Diiny wrote:It shows he has potential to play differently; to play TOWN FLOYD. I'm not just seeing the same floyd in this game and 90 because that's floyd, it'd be because that's SCUM FLOYD.
That's my confusion. Enrique has suggested Town Floyd was also generally uninvolved and inactive. If that's accurate what would it mean to you?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Pet Sounds Floyd posts

He got decently involved and even put up a rainbow, but on Day 1 he was pretty quiet.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Diinis plz address me

Plz

Plz Dennis
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:...

Did you get the results you wanted? What do you think of Room's and Sorsha's votes?
Image Image Image
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

:eye: firmly on motel. Sorsha's cool.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:...

Did you get the results you wanted? What do you think of Room's and Sorsha's votes?
Room I'm undecided on, and I'm slightly pinged by Sorsha's.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Lol
Fine. I was basically opening the door to town read you but if you don't want this cred then I don't have to give it to you. :noble:
Lol you were trying to look for a reason to town read me? To what end?

I an laughing at FZ's comment on me being scum with no reason, no history of it being so, and no subsequent attempt to chase it up as a legit case despite me having the vote of one JaggedJimmySupatown on me which, if I were a civ with some negative attention on me with a scum read on a particular person, would lend me serious confidence that me making a case on that person could possibly get them lynched.

Instead FZ is doing what FZ is doing. Which is lolular.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't have time to be analytic, but here's a rainbow based on my gut right now:

a2thezebra
DrWilgy
MovingPictures07

Sorsha
TheFloyd73
DFaraday
motel room
Enrique
MacDougall

Diiny
Epignosis
FZ

The names aren't in any order, just the colors.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

FZ's grappling with Wilgy makes sense to me, it's a confusing situation, and FZ strikes me as someone wanting to get to the bottom of it quick. What gives me more pause is her stance on me which isn't very solid. I'd be glad to see someone say I wasn't bad normally, but she seemed to want to stay out of the entire conflict, possibly because she knows I'll flip town if I die but doesn't want the hassle of defending someone a lot of people think is bad. She has some pretty brutal disses in her post history.

Audio Version:

link: fug
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Diiny wrote:It shows he has potential to play differently; to play TOWN FLOYD. I'm not just seeing the same floyd in this game and 90 because that's floyd, it'd be because that's SCUM FLOYD.
That's my confusion. Enrique has suggested Town Floyd was also generally uninvolved and inactive. If that's accurate what would it mean to you?
Less scummy read on floyd, naturally.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

My issue is, if scum was handed to us on a plate in the form of Diiny as Sorsha said was the case, how come she never voted for Diiny? It might help if she implied that it was a pressure vote, but it came off as fairly permanent-sounding. Motel Room, similar to you Wilgy, is a big bowl of WIFOM for me at this point.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Probably gonna switch to FZ for self preservation soon
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:Lol you were trying to look for a reason to town read me? To what end?

I an laughing at FZ's comment on me being scum with no reason, no history of it being so, and no subsequent attempt to chase it up as a legit case despite me having the vote of one JaggedJimmySupatown on me which, if I were a civ with some negative attention on me with a scum read on a particular person, would lend me serious confidence that me making a case on that person could possibly get them lynched.

Instead FZ is doing what FZ is doing. Which is lolular.
Noted. I thought you might be laughing because of FZ's assertion that "MP would try harder as mafia" before voting for you -- when that statement could easily be applied to you as well. If you had confirmed that interpretation for me then it'd have been a decent look. The answer you've given is something else, though not immediately suspicious. I don't think my vote really means anything to anyone at this point, not even to me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I agree with JJJ's rainbow reads list way more than I expected to based on a few of his earlier comments.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I see two different ideas!! Enrique and Zebra, fight over Sorsha!!

Linki - Diiny plz

Linki linki - oh...
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Diiny wrote:FZ's grappling with Wilgy makes sense to me, it's a confusing situation, and FZ strikes me as someone wanting to get to the bottom of it quick. What gives me more pause is her stance on me which isn't very solid. I'd be glad to see someone say I wasn't bad normally, but she seemed to want to stay out of the entire conflict, possibly because she knows I'll flip town if I die but doesn't want the hassle of defending someone a lot of people think is bad. She has some pretty brutal disses in her post history.

Audio Version:

How poetic that my biggest scum read understands the reasoning behind my second biggest scum read better than anyone else.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

a2thezebra wrote:My issue is, if scum was handed to us on a plate in the form of Diiny as Sorsha said was the case, how come she never voted for Diiny? It might help if she implied that it was a pressure vote, but it came off as fairly permanent-sounding. Motel Room, similar to you Wilgy, is a big bowl of WIFOM for me at this point.
You voted for FZ too. Regardless of vote, what Sorsha says is important, and I don't really have anything to disagree with.
ImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

a2thezebra wrote:
Diiny wrote:FZ's grappling with Wilgy makes sense to me, it's a confusing situation, and FZ strikes me as someone wanting to get to the bottom of it quick. What gives me more pause is her stance on me which isn't very solid. I'd be glad to see someone say I wasn't bad normally, but she seemed to want to stay out of the entire conflict, possibly because she knows I'll flip town if I die but doesn't want the hassle of defending someone a lot of people think is bad. She has some pretty brutal disses in her post history.

Audio Version:

How poetic that my biggest scum read understands the reasoning behind my second biggest scum read better than anyone else.
Pottery
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:My issue is, if scum was handed to us on a plate in the form of Diiny as Sorsha said was the case, how come she never voted for Diiny? It might help if she implied that it was a pressure vote, but it came off as fairly permanent-sounding. Motel Room, similar to you Wilgy, is a big bowl of WIFOM for me at this point.
You voted for FZ too. Regardless of vote, what Sorsha says is important, and I don't really have anything to disagree with.
True, but unlike Sorsha, I also was vocal about my suspicion (and vote) for Diiny, and still am. I also made it clear that my vote for FZ wasn't permanent when it was questioned by you earlier. I'm not going to push this since Sorsha hasn't responded to my ping and doesn't have anything else to lead me to conclude that she's bad, but I feel it's worth mentioning for now.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Sorsha »

You're interpreting my post wrong.

In Dune Mafia we had a couple of Mafia pointed out in the thread. I LDed MM and made it very clear in the thread that he was bad and that I would not vote for anyone else ever until he was dead.... Yet FZ still went off trying to piece together any case she could scratch up on anyone else. Bar also flat out named sig as scum, TH blatantly defended teammates, etc.

She (imo) looked past what was right in front of her face and tried to find something else. Which is okay, she ended up being civ and she was just being a thorough baddie hunter. That's not what I'm seeing here.

Return to “Previous Heists”