Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Golden »

@Glorfindel - I've played with zebra and Mac about three times each, starting only about 6 weeks ago. Mac and I have actively traded barbs today. How is it that you see that as 'unwilling to seriously vote anyone inside your clique'?

I've come to the conclusion I'm feeling a lot better about Elo today.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Not to mention the fact that until this game zebra and I haven't managed to have one where we have actively trusted each other at all. :p
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

MacDougall wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Hi everyone.

My thanksgiving travels are over so I'm back in the game. Thanks to the hosts for bearing with me, and apologies to you all for being MIA.

I meant to vote in this poll but I passed out after work today. I deserve to die.

Not reading all 55 pages of what has happened. I'll try to catch at least the basics and go from there, though.
Hi Talking Heads scum Russ. How are you going today?
Hey post-Day 4 TH baddie Mac! I'm good, how're you?

Thanks sig!
Glorfindel wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I need to vote pronto, it seems.

I really need to do some digging and ISOing before I can properly adjust my rainbow list, so... I'm sticking with a vote for my most recently expressed top mafia read, Glorfindel. Not that it matters for the result, but in spirit.
OK, MP, Golden, Mac, Zeb and the rest of you... sure, I could spend my time on some analysis, etc. but at this point, please explain to me what exactly would be the point. Just like Simon, you've already made up your minds about me and let's face the facts - because you're unwilling to seriously consider a vote on anyone inside your little clique, I'd pretty much be wasting my time as will you while you blissfully skip down the path to oblivion next day phase on another fanciful quest while the Mafia sit back and laugh at you all...
So Glorfindel, I'm taking from this that you don't think any of the people you mentioned (MP, Golden, Mac, Zeb, and possibly others) are bad, despite you accusing them of all wanting to vote you and not consider other viewpoints. Is that fair to say? If so, why do you think that, and if not, which of them is your best guess for a baddie?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Glorfindel wrote:

I really need to do some digging and ISOing before I can properly adjust my rainbow list, so... I'm sticking with a vote for my most recently expressed top mafia read, Glorfindel. Not that it matters for the result, but in spirit.
OK, MP, Golden, Mac, Zeb and the rest of you... sure, I could spend my time on some analysis, etc. but at this point, please explain to me what exactly would be the point. Just like Simon, you've already made up your minds about me and let's face the facts - because you're unwilling to seriously consider a vote on anyone inside your little clique, I'd pretty much be wasting my time as will you while you blissfully skip down the path to oblivion next day phase on another fanciful quest while the Mafia sit back and laugh at you all...
Clique? I just spent the last two pages in a shit fight with Golden.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Russtifinko wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Hi everyone.

My thanksgiving travels are over so I'm back in the game. Thanks to the hosts for bearing with me, and apologies to you all for being MIA.

I meant to vote in this poll but I passed out after work today. I deserve to die.

Not reading all 55 pages of what has happened. I'll try to catch at least the basics and go from there, though.
Hi Talking Heads scum Russ. How are you going today?
Hey post-Day 4 TH baddie Mac! I'm good, how're you?

Thanks sig!
Glorfindel wrote:

So Glorfindel, I'm taking from this that you don't think any of the people you mentioned (MP, Golden, Mac, Zeb, and possibly others) are bad, despite you accusing them of all wanting to vote you and not consider other viewpoints. Is that fair to say? If so, why do you think that, and if not, which of them is your best guess for a baddie?
Pretty decent question from you there Russtifinko.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

Yeah, I don't get this tortured leftoverhigh school "you have a clique and you're mean" bullsuit from the elven King. Like, it makes no sense? And I don't understand how it's relevant?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Anyway, my clique is with canuck. We come from great countries that live in the shadow of their mroe famous neighbours, but we both know where it's really at. Right Canuck?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Canucklehead wrote:Yeah, I don't get this tortured leftoverhigh school "you have a clique and you're mean" bullsuit from the elven King. Like, it makes no sense? And I don't understand how it's relevant?
What Russ pointed out is that Glorfindel has pegged us as aligned as civs. It just puts himself in contrast to the names he listed in a way that I could only see scum doing. It also shows that he's too occupied with weaving a web of made up stuff about us being too blind to see reason instead of noticing that in actuality Golden, MP and I haven't seen eye to eye at all.

Linki: I think canuck is the civviest fuck in the game if that's kind of the reason you've made that post.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Canuck was my top civvie read before she was your top civvie read so neener neener :p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:Canuck was my top civvie read before she was your top civvie read so neener neener :p
Fuck off man you don't even know how early I civ read canuck dude. It was like so early. Legit early. Like super legit early.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

Golden wrote:Anyway, my clique is with canuck. We come from great countries that live in the shadow of their mroe famous neighbours, but we both know where it's really at. Right Canuck?
:noble:
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Glorfindel »

Golden wrote:Not to mention the fact that until this game zebra and I haven't managed to have one where we have actively trusted each other at all. :p
So I guess then I have to ask you the question - are you prepared to keep your mind open on me even just a little?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:Busy day tomorrow-- nothing' schanged... Simon it is.
Dom, when you get the chance, let's talk suspects. I know we tend to have different viewpoints, so I want to see where we disagree and why. I feel you've been a bit tame in recent cycles (though we all have, I'm sure due to individual RL situations, and I know you work retail), so I want to hear more of your thoughts.
Work, School, plus I'm super invested in A World Reborn ATM.

But I'm not super suspicious of anyone rn. Maybe canuck. I also only meant that of the two of you-- Golden and yourself-- I would be more surprised to find out Golden is bad than you.

RIP Simon. :/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom, when you get the chance, let's talk suspects. I know we tend to have different viewpoints, so I want to see where we disagree and why. I feel you've been a bit tame in recent cycles (though we all have, I'm sure due to individual RL situations, and I know you work retail), so I want to hear more of your thoughts.

But I'm not super suspicious of anyone rn. Maybe canuck. I also only meant that of the two of you-- Golden and yourself-- I would be more surprised to find out Golden is bad than you.

Canuck is Golden and I's strongest civ read and your only suspect. That's funny.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Canuck is Golden and I's strongest civ read and your only suspect. That's funny.
Haha!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Haha!
Sarcastic haha or genuine haha?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Glorfindel wrote:
Golden wrote:Not to mention the fact that until this game zebra and I haven't managed to have one where we have actively trusted each other at all. :p
So I guess then I have to ask you the question - are you prepared to keep your mind open on me even just a little?
I feel I've had an open mind all game - it's why I defended Enrique from suspicion early in the game and turned on him later when I felt there was better evidence.

I don't know why you feel as though I'm guaranteed to vote you tomorrow - I don't feel that way. I do feel like you haven't done anything to get off my suspect list yet, but you are only one person on that list.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Haha!
Why are you so cryptic this game?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Haha!
Why are you so cryptic this game?
What a weird question. How is me asking if you were being genuine or sarcastic cryptic?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Show me all the cryptic stuff I've said please.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Because I haven't understood anything you've said to me this game.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Alright-- time for bed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:Because I haven't understood anything you've said to me this game.
But you didn't even answer the question?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 4]

Post by DFaraday »

Roxy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Roxy wrote: DFaraday - I am suspicious of you bc you are playing a game that I am not used to seeing from you. It is NOT blendy. Which troubles me greatly. You have provided original thoughts and suspicions which is so far out of the norm for you that I have this feeling about you. You are bad. Maybe indy but I feel its more likely that you are bad.

Sweet Christmas, I just can't win. I get lynched in 90% of the games I'm in for being blendy, and now I'm being suspected for having original thoughts?

I don't know what to say other than to assure you assure you that I am not bad. Even with posting original thoughts, I'm really not a threat to anyone in this game.
It is just very strange that you now change your game style after years of playing blendy. It pinged me and you responded. Your response, however, pings me again bc you say "I'm really not a threat to anyone in this game" - sounds like an Indy.
This is far from the only game in which I have ever expressed original thoughts. I'm sorry you view my gameplay that way, but anyone can attest that I often follow my own leads, I'm just not vocal about it.

Why is sounding like an Indy necessarily a bad thing? And if I were a dangerous Indy, why would I call attention to that fact?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorry I've been much quieter than my normal standard, I spent all of yesterday on a one-day trip to New Mexico to help my mom get a Christmas tree for her and a Christmas tree for my sister, and I spent all of today binge-watching Jessica Jones when I should have been catching up and posting here. I've only quick-skimmed everything I've missed right now but I promise I'll fully catch up and resume my shit-flinging when I get some rest.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Elohcin wrote:Roxy, I might have underlined your name at that time, but I actually waited to vote. If the voting was time-stamped you would be able to see that it is true.

Sorry I had no iodea bc you only just mention it now that I bring it up. I am not sure I believe it though. Bc you said you waited for a response before you voted when I showed that you didn't you suddenly say you waited to vote after you said you were voting. :huh:
All the other things you say are "odd behavior" don;t have any merit. It is not odd to go from not suspecting someone to suspecting someone. It happens EVERY day in Mafia. You say I make accusations that aren't true. I guess you are referring to me saying that your posts sounds angry when you say you were insulted. That is my OPINION.

In YOUR opinion they have no merit. The accusation that was not true is not anything about me being insulted it was about you saying you waited for a response from me BEFORE you voted - which I have shown is simply untrue. So not that you insulted me- got it? It was bc you said you waited for a response from me when you did not.
You SOUNDED angry to me. Lastly, you say I ignored you responses to why you thought others were suspicious. That is simply not true as I gave my thoughts on them. That is anything but ignoring. I don't think you have anything on me whatsoever. I will be disregarding your posts unless you can come up with something new. I cannot say your name in Mafia anymore without you flying off the handle (IMO) and it's getting old.
How can I sound angry? Can you hear me when I post? I have repeated said I am not/was not angry. I was insulted at the post you said I pulled my suspicions from "shit out of my butt".
Insulted does NOT equal anger. And you repeatedly saying i was angry does not make it true.
What do you mean I fly off the handle when you say my name in mafia? Am I not supposed to reposnd to weird votes on me? Am I not supposed to respond to false accusations? I thought this was point of the game. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. You act this happens all the time when this is only the second time we have gone head to head in a game and its old already? Why is it not old when you go head to head with others? Why only me? Why do you assume I am angry when I am not?

Disregarding posts in mafia is not a very civ like mentality imo.

Linki MP: I'm going to double check, but I don;t think I ever said anything about zebra being manipulative, only quiet. I do remember someone else saying she was being manipulative though

limki MP, again: What are your thoughts on Roxy?[/quote]
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Roxy, I might have underlined your name at that time, but I actually waited to vote. If the voting was time-stamped you would be able to see that it is true.

Sorry I had no iodea bc you only just mention it now that I bring it up. I am not sure I believe it though. Bc you said you waited for a response before you voted when I showed that you didn't you suddenly say you waited to vote after you said you were voting. :huh:
All the other things you say are "odd behavior" don;t have any merit. It is not odd to go from not suspecting someone to suspecting someone. It happens EVERY day in Mafia. You say I make accusations that aren't true. I guess you are referring to me saying that your posts sounds angry when you say you were insulted. That is my OPINION.

In YOUR opinion they have no merit. The accusation that was not true is not anything about me being insulted it was about you saying you waited for a response from me BEFORE you voted - which I have shown is simply untrue. So not that you insulted me- got it? It was bc you said you waited for a response from me when you did not.
You SOUNDED angry to me. Lastly, you say I ignored you responses to why you thought others were suspicious. That is simply not true as I gave my thoughts on them. That is anything but ignoring. I don't think you have anything on me whatsoever. I will be disregarding your posts unless you can come up with something new. I cannot say your name in Mafia anymore without you flying off the handle (IMO) and it's getting old.
How can I sound angry? Can you hear me when I post? I have repeated said I am not/was not angry. I was insulted at the post you said I pulled my suspicions from "shit out of my butt".
Insulted does NOT equal anger. And you repeatedly saying i was angry does not make it true.
What do you mean I fly off the handle when you say my name in mafia? Am I not supposed to reposnd to weird votes on me? Am I not supposed to respond to false accusations? I thought this was point of the game. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. You act this happens all the time when this is only the second time we have gone head to head in a game and its old already? Why is it not old when you go head to head with others? Why only me? Why do you assume I am angry when I am not?

Disregarding posts in mafia is not a very civ like mentality imo.

Linki MP: I'm going to double check, but I don;t think I ever said anything about zebra being manipulative, only quiet. I do remember someone else saying she was being manipulative though

limki MP, again: What are your thoughts on Roxy?
[/quote]

ebwop to fix the quote fail
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by thellama73 »

Why are people trying to get Canuck night killed? Makes me distrust Golden all the more.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I am now in the process of catching up in-depth. When I'm done I would recommend we do GTH reads attack.
MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Can we lynch Roxy tomorrow?
After lynching simon today, you mean?

I would be up for healthy discussion about Roxy. I've read her as good, but there are reasons to doubt. Which team would you see Roxy as being on?
Yeah after lynching Simon.

I see Roxy as on team scum.
What about now? I am neutral on her at this point.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:This is no way to hunt a likely fully in tact scum team. No vote pressure on anyone except Simon. Lots of gambling posts. No egg breaking. Empire can just come in vote Simon and leave, how are we supposed to flush them out if we just do that?
This looks like the kind of post someone would make if they knew Simon was innocent.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Welcome, llama!
thellama73 wrote:Okay, I'm twenty pages in. Making good progress! Here are my suspicions thus far:

Golden: too laid back this game for me to feel like he's normal Golden.
Nijuukyugou: Admittedly, I usually suspect her. Just something about her style I guess. It seems too equivocating.
Zebra: His rainbow list pinged me, as it felt like an effort to get certain people off the hook by listing them as civ. I'm not sure why I didn't feel this way about other rainbow lists, but MP seems like normal, civ MP to me.

I do agree that Simon's initial eagerness to go after Fett was telling, but I'm not happy with the amount of people piling onto him today.
Oh look, my top three town reads.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Glorfindel wrote:I accept now that the weight of evidence against Simon appears to be considerable. I have said previously however that I would not vote for him and for better or worse I will remain true to my word. I'm placing my vote this phase on someone I find highly suspicious for their actions towards the end of the last Day phase - Nijuukyugou

More from me on this shortly...
:eye:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Canucklehead wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I accept now that the weight of evidence against Simon appears to be considerable. I have said previously however that I would not vote for him and for better or worse I will remain true to my word. I'm placing my vote this phase on someone I find highly suspicious for their actions towards the end of the last Day phase - Nijuukyugou

So you agree that Simon looks very bad, but refuse to vote for him because.....principles? Gah. Dammit Glorfindel, I keep wanting not to suspect you because I'm worried that my suspicion of you is just because you're super nice and I'm a crabby bitch (see also: me suspecting Juliets in every game ever).....but then you do things like this and I'm back to thinking you're a baddie.
Sigh.
Me exactly.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Simon wrote:Stop voting for me. :mad:

I don't know why eight people are doing that. I thought I could break the tie.

I think a bad guy is someone who is nervous.
Sorry Simon. :(
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Sorry I've been gone for about a day. Yeah, Simon.
Where is your fire, zebra? Where is that supatown fire?
I'm supatown when I feel like it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Sorry I've been gone for about a day. Yeah, Simon.
Where is your fire, zebra? Where is that supatown fire?
I paused to contemplate the same thing. This is exactly how I feel about Golden as well. The difference is that it kind of makes sense for Zebra. Zebra has made over 300 posts. I can't see any room left for contributions in a BTSC from her.

Golden on the other hand, there seems to be something left in the tank from him. And he's defensive when I question his contributions, quite rightly so theoretically since he still has a metric fuckton of posts, yet his contributions feel restrained somehow. Like he is leaving half his thoughts elsewhere.

Linki: Golden can you explain why you aren't suspicious of Russ? Russ has me mightily spooked.
Golden is always defensive when his contributions or content in general are questioned, at least from my experience. I don't think there's anything wrong with that nor do I think it's alignment-indicative.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:I think neither Mac or Golden are mafia.
I think I agree.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:All right, Blooper it is. Sorry, Blooper.
Can you point to specific posts where you feel Blooper has exhibited mafia behavior?
Probably.
*the sound of crickets*

Next post from llama is the one right above mine when I began my current re-read. So probably not, I guess?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Yeah, it's almost unnerving. :scared:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Yeah, I don't get this tortured leftoverhigh school "you have a clique and you're mean" bullsuit from the elven King. Like, it makes no sense? And I don't understand how it's relevant?
What Russ pointed out is that Glorfindel has pegged us as aligned as civs. It just puts himself in contrast to the names he listed in a way that I could only see scum doing. It also shows that he's too occupied with weaving a web of made up stuff about us being too blind to see reason instead of noticing that in actuality Golden, MP and I haven't seen eye to eye at all.

Linki: I think canuck is the civviest fuck in the game if that's kind of the reason you've made that post.
I feel this post.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Glorfindel wrote:
I think I may have been too open-minded about you until fairly recently, Glorfindel. :mafia:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Welp that's everything. Ask me questions. Such as where is everybody?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dead

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:This is no way to hunt a likely fully in tact scum team. No vote pressure on anyone except Simon. Lots of gambling posts. No egg breaking. Empire can just come in vote Simon and leave, how are we supposed to flush them out if we just do that?
This looks like the kind of post someone would make if they knew Simon was innocent.
Exactly how I feel.

When I get the chance (which won't be today) I intend to write a post entitled 'why Mac is team Hutt'. There are quite a few signs at this point.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

a2thezebra wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
I think I may have been too open-minded about you until fairly recently, Glorfindel. :mafia:
And what, pray tell do you mean by that my friend?

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

a2thezebra wrote:

:eye:
:confused2:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey all! Just a warning that my activity until Tuesday (the 8th) will be... limited at best. I'll see what I can do, especially since my free time is being split between here, Tree Mafia, and trying to get Smashfest up soon (in anticipation of me having time over winter break).
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Glorfindel wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
And what, pray tell do you mean by that my friend?
Well for a while I've been going back-and-forth in my brain as to whether your uber-reactionary posting style is genuine or not. I've given you the benefit of the doubt to an extent that I normally don't give other players. I'm still undecided about you overall but the way you dealt with Simon seems difficult to justify from a civilian perspective, because I'm not convinced that your anti-sheep excuse is one that you yourself believe. I'm not saying that not following the flock isn't your play style (have fun with that triple negative everyone, lol) but you seem to have been implying that you were not in a position to suspect Simon other than by trusting the other players that suspected him, which is not something that you do. But you did suspect Simon yourself, therefore it wouldn't be bandwagoning to vote for him since you had your own reasons to vote for him other than figuratively selling your vote to the other players you trust. So why give the impression that this wasn't the case? Perhaps because you knew he was civ.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Exactly how I feel.

When I get the chance (which won't be today) I intend to write a post entitled 'why Mac is team Hutt'. There are quite a few signs at this point.
Please do so, the post you just quoted was my first major ping from him in the game.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by thellama73 »

Hey zebra, can you post fourteen times in a row again? That was awesome.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”