Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 13

Moderator: Community Team

Have you cleaned up your sock account and returned it unharmed to your Hosts?

Yes
75%
No, not yet but will soon
No votes
Nope cuz we hosted/Bea/Roxy/Ser Sockinthestone
25%

Total votes: 16
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 92

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 4

Post by Saito »

I voted for Finnian last lynch but the more i have thought about it the more I have decided I let my supreme irritation overcome my logic. If Finnian were nefarious I think his team would have been all over him to cast a ballot, and just told him who he should cast a ballot for so he wouldn't even have to study the thread. Not only would they have wanted him to cast a ballot because they wanted the ballots but because they needed the night power.

This doesn't mean I'm totally dismissing Finnian and saying he's definitely on the sunny side but I'm no longer seeing a reason to ballot for him at this time. For some of you who still see him in the crosshairs, why do you think his not balloting adds up to him being nefarious? Don't you think his team would have been after him and convinced him just to ballot who they say? Maybe I'm missing something important here in the logic.

Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Lunatella »

Bronwyn Mightyfeet wrote:I voted for Finnian last lynch but the more i have thought about it the more I have decided I let my supreme irritation overcome my logic. If Finnian were nefarious I think his team would have been all over him to cast a ballot, and just told him who he should cast a ballot for so he wouldn't even have to study the thread. Not only would they have wanted him to cast a ballot because they wanted the ballots but because they needed the night power.

This doesn't mean I'm totally dismissing Finnian and saying he's definitely on the sunny side but I'm no longer seeing a reason to ballot for him at this time. For some of you who still see him in the crosshairs, why do you think his not balloting adds up to him being nefarious? Don't you think his team would have been after him and convinced him just to ballot who they say? Maybe I'm missing something important here in the logic.

What you are saying does indeed make sense. Which now begs the question who do we dead? Carmen?

Lunalee
nutella
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Shand Azureye wrote:Carmen was voted for by: Fane (6), Etain (9), Lyel (10), Eurolyvn (12), Miyuki (13), and Ameerah (14). My question to you guys -- have you at all changed your mind about Carmen, or are you prepared to vote for her again today?
Carmen is/was still on the top of my list. I have some reservations now due to this supposed role hinting. But if they aren't really role hints then I don't feel like I have a reason to trust her.

Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Rachel Green »

During the Jorhan lynch she put words in my mouth and grouped me in with people making a particular argument (I believe the discussion was re your theories, Gob) when I had no part of that discussion. Then when asked to put her money where her mouth was and bring the proof, she couldn't do it, but still implied it was so.

Just slippery IMO

*19*
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Kent Brockman »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:During the Jorhan lynch she put words in my mouth and grouped me in with people making a particular argument (I believe the discussion was re your theories, Gob) when I had no part of that discussion. Then when asked to put her money where her mouth was and bring the proof, she couldn't do it, but still implied it was so.

Just slippery IMO

*19*
Are you referring to Ameerah?

Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Rachel Green »

BUT, based on posts in this game, which is the point of the secret IDs, I think Finian is the likeliest place for my vote today.

@ Rhin yes, I am perusing this competition via mobile device, I meant to quote Gob but forgot, and it is not easy to go back and do so.

*20*
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:During the Jorhan lynch she put words in my mouth and grouped me in with people making a particular argument (I believe the discussion was re your theories, Gob) when I had no part of that discussion. Then when asked to put her money where her mouth was and bring the proof, she couldn't do it, but still implied it was so.

Just slippery IMO

*19*
I also backed way off that after Night 2. I haven't mentioned any suspicion of you since Night 2.

I was still getting my head into the game on Day 2 and posted on what stuck out to me at the time. Since then, I've had a lot more clarity because I'm not way behind like I was at the beginning.

Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 209

Post by Young Lady »

Just slippery IMO

*19*

That sounds like a Gargoyle I know! :haha:

This new discussion about role hints, as well as Finnians sudden "throw another inactive player into the line of fire" tactic are making me rethink my thoughts about Carmen. While it's difficult to say I completely dismiss her as a suspect ( I don't, not yet anyway) I am slowly starting to lean to a Finnian vote.

Supervisor
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Did this bother anyone as it did me? From here: viewtopic.php?p=19712#p19712
Ameerah Frolicstag wrote:
Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:
Will you tell us whom would have gotten your vote?
No idea, to be honest.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

That seems to me to be Day 1 confusion more than anything, Rhinefrew.

Supervisor
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:Did this bother anyone as it did me? From here: viewtopic.php?p=19712#p19712
No idea, to be honest.
Really? Day 1? I wasn't around, hadn't really followed the thread, would you have liked me to pick a name out of thin air? Because that's what I would have had to do to give a different answer. I really have no clue who I would have voted for Day 1, other than someone from the table I was told to vote from.

Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

And I believe Ameerah's contributions apart from that Day 1 flub make up for any lack of contribution. Just my two cents.

Supervisor
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Shand Azureye wrote:Carmen was voted for by: Fane (6), Etain (9), Lyel (10), Eurolyvn (12), Miyuki (13), and Ameerah (14). My question to you guys -- have you at all changed your mind about Carmen, or are you prepared to vote for her again today?
Carmen is/was still on the top of my list. I have some reservations now due to this supposed role hinting. But if they aren't really role hints then I don't feel like I have a reason to trust her.

I haven't changed my mind about Carmen either and still support her lynch.

Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Rhinfrew Flowingrass wrote:Did this bother anyone as it did me? From here: viewtopic.php?p=19712#p19712
No idea, to be honest.
Really? Day 1? I wasn't around, hadn't really followed the thread, would you have liked me to pick a name out of thin air? Because that's what I would have had to do to give a different answer. I really have no clue who I would have voted for Day 1, other than someone from the table I was told to vote from.

Yes really- Day 1. Why? Because no Night period preceded it, which means it is the only poll we have where people could vote without their votes getting appropriated. I therefore think analyzing Day 1 is a good thing.

Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Eurolyvn Blissfulone wrote:
Carmen Brightsun wrote:I have been crazy busy this week and I should be working right now, but I am choosing Mafia :). I think the best case we have is against Finnian. All of the suspicions you have about me are just suspicions. Why did I survive the lynch? Who knows. As some of you have mentioned, there are several possibilities. There is no real evidence showing that I am bad. Now, what we have on Finnian, that is evidence. He failed to vote (meaning he would lose his night ability) then we have no night kills. I definitely believe he should be on the chopping block today.

linki with Mainchin - What if Rumple saved me from the lynch to throw everyone off, confuse you all, make you think I am mafia so you will lynch me and not one of his own.

linki with Etain - Yes. If you were Rumple and had enough votes to manipulate any way you'd like, why not do so. Who cares who you are saving one civvie and getting rid of another. You would do it just to mess with people's heads. I think I would.
Point out to me which role says it has the power to kill each night. You won't find it, I know because I looked. It has become increasingly more popular among hosts creating games to make the night kill a team power rather than a role power, and I would be willing to bet that is the case here too. The case that Finnian is bad because he did not vote and then we did not have night kills. Therefore he is a Baddie does not hold water. I do not know if he is bad or not, I still need to read his posts myself, which I will do in a bit here, but this evidence ou point to is fundamentally flawed and the fact that it has been pointed out before that this is the case and yet you are still beating that drum does not make me feel better about you.

I will, however, concede that the last two points are possible. But given all the other reasons you were already suspected,it is harder for me to dismiss this as you as being framed.

At this point I would say I am prepared to vote for her again. But I will say this, the other people who were serious contenders for the last lynch should be considered this time around too, because if it does happen to be a frame up job, then most likely one of those others Is on team rumple. Those people would stand to benefit the most from framing Carmen.

@ The Djinn, I think it was probably not the wisest move to provide such a word tool in the thread. But I agree with your sentiment. I suspect it is easier for Team Rumple to steal our choices in the poll than we think, all it takes is some clever thinking on the part of Rumple as far as his word choice. I remain convinced this is likely why Carmen did not die.
Shand Azureye wrote:Here's another thought about Rumpel. I'm not sure at this point how useful this is, but hopefully it may lead us to something at some point in the game, if not today.

One way of looking at Rumpel's ability is that the mafia (team of four) has complete anonymity in the lynch polls. They can vote for each other, thereby distancing themselves from their evil teammates, say the magic word, and voila, Rumpel moves over all their votes to whoever they wish to lynch. Rumpel and his team doesn't even have to get the townies to say the magic word, they just say it themselves. In this light, it may be useful to go over all posts from day 3 and find out if an uncommon word was said by four players. It's a long shot, but worth trying, I think.

What this also means is we have to be careful looking back at voting records. Just because someone voted a mafia doesn't necessarily mean they are not mafia themselves.

Linki with Miyuki: I've meticulously read Carmen's posts on nights 2 and 3, but I don't see the role hint. I'll try to check again. But even if it's there, it still doesn't help us much in deciding about her affiliation. :(

Oh good god, I had not considered this possibility regarding Rumple's ability. We cannot count on the vote record telling us anything if this is the case... This makes it very hard for us.
Miyuki Lovelymoth wrote:Okay, see if anything jumps out at anyone, if it does, do you believe it? Just coincidence? If you don't believe it, then is it just a 2 night set-up, trying to appear to be a townie role? That seems risky to me, as it invites checking.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148&p=19909#p19909
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148&p=20142#p20142
I can see what you mean about the first one, but I don't get what you are seeing in the second one.

Regarding Finnian, something he said made me realize who that player is, and if I am correct I will say Finnian probably really is as busy as he claims. Of course, that does not mean he is a goody two shoes, either. Just sayin'

This big post is, I believe, the most Eurolyvn has contributed, and it reads initially to me as a stern defense of Finnian. Something that adds to the pile of thoughts juggling around my brain at the moment.

Supervisor
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

I'm bringing this here so that I might cleanse my field of vision from one of these irritating, cluttering spites the natives call "Tabs of the Fire Fox."

Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Thank you for the refresher Rhinfrew, Perhaps there is something in the voting record that will shed some new light on things.
Supervisor
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

No idea, to be honest.

Yes really- Day 1. Why? Because no Night period preceded it, which means it is the only poll we have where people could vote without their votes getting appropriated. I therefore think analyzing Day 1 is a good thing.

I honestly had no idea at the time you asked who I would have voted for. I don't really know what else to say about that. :shrug:

Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Although combing through Eurolyvn's post I do agree with the point now that if Rump's team have agreed to use the word to conceal their real votes, that makes deciphering the truth a bit more difficult. Not impossible, but difficult nonetheless.

Supervisor
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Larry David »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:

Just slippery IMO

*19*

That sounds like a Gargoyle I know! :haha:

This new discussion about role hints, as well as Finnians sudden "throw another inactive player into the line of fire" tactic are making me rethink my thoughts about Carmen. While it's difficult to say I completely dismiss her as a suspect ( I don't, not yet anyway) I am slowly starting to lean to a Finnian vote.

Interesting comments Queran. I expected this to come from someone and as such I'm going to have to do a re-read on you. A quick one though so don't mind if I screw up. I'm on lunch break. :)
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

In any case, sorry for trying to do something. :) You suffer from a gigantic logic flaw in your new suspicion. I know inactiveness can be bad. I know I'm not bad. But I'm at least trying to contribute something, and I wouldn't say I think she's bad but am making note of this. I think it's very strange you jumped right off and onto me for something like that. In any case, I'm going to watch you a little. :)

Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Watch away :D

I am just pointing out that
A) It seems like you're taking the path of least resistance by poking at other less-active players and
B) The sort of "wait not me, them!" style unnerves me.
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

That should have been 20 ^
Supervisor
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 57
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 1

Post by Julinook »

Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Carmen Brightsun wrote:These "random" votes for Jorhan don't sit right with me. Especially this one:
Fane Winebattle wrote:I haven't been feeling well and the names are confusing me lol.
I will randomize my vote and I got Jorhan.
According to the chart, Fane, you are seated at the table of Happiness, and therefore you could not have voted for Jorhan.

This makes me think Jorhan is likely good. And because I'm beginning to trust Shand, I am going to vote for Caillic Lustroushair.
So you think him good based on the behavior of others? What think you of him showing up to make a second post soon after taking a vote for not posting, yet not voting?

The two lottery style votes made me nervous as well, but that one post soon after taking a vote really is one of those things that make you go "hmmm".
Yes. Ms Mightyfeet, you are correct :bounce:

It WAS Carmen who pointed this out. I am not a fan of role hints, and never see then anyhow, while the illustrious Lady of the Imps made a good point, this also nags at me; thanks for the reminder :wine:

Maybe that Razor thing applies here, and Carmen it was who was saved, and Carmen it was whom I offended?

Simulpost with Ameerah. I shall do so :)

*11*
I honestly have no clue what you are talking about. Sounds like mumbo jumbo to me. :shrug:

Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Operator »

As we move close to the deadline, I once more find myself devoid of any level of certainty. It's uncanny how well the mafia have been hiding thus far. There's just that small element of doubt about Carmen and Finnian which makes me wary of voting for either today. Carmen's alleged role hinting, and Finnian, if he were a baddie would he miss lynch polls, thereby surrendering his nightly powers?

Talking of this later, in the absence of any other strong candidates, I thought it might not be a bad idea to look at low posters who were not missing the lynches. They, I believe, are much more likely to be mafia, flying under the radar, but ensuring that they have full use of their evil powers at night.

I found two names: Fane with 11 posts, and Dierdre with 15. Both have voted in all lynches so far. Anyone have any thoughts on these two? All the other low posters have missed at least one vote.

Management
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Shand Azureye wrote:As we move close to the deadline, I once more find myself devoid of any level of certainty. It's uncanny how well the mafia have been hiding thus far. There's just that small element of doubt about Carmen and Finnian which makes me wary of voting for either today. Carmen's alleged role hinting, and Finnian, if he were a baddie would he miss lynch polls, thereby surrendering his nightly powers?

Talking of this later, in the absence of any other strong candidates, I thought it might not be a bad idea to look at low posters who were not missing the lynches. They, I believe, are much more likely to be mafia, flying under the radar, but ensuring that they have full use of their evil powers at night.

I found two names: Fane with 11 posts, and Dierdre with 15. Both have voted in all lynches so far. Anyone have any thoughts on these two? All the other low posters have missed at least one vote.

I will have to reread those two, but good on you for trying to think outside the box.

Supervisor
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Shand Azureye wrote:As we move close to the deadline, I once more find myself devoid of any level of certainty. It's uncanny how well the mafia have been hiding thus far. There's just that small element of doubt about Carmen and Finnian which makes me wary of voting for either today. Carmen's alleged role hinting, and Finnian, if he were a baddie would he miss lynch polls, thereby surrendering his nightly powers?

All I've noticed about Fane is that, when he does post, it's usually about having too much to read and it being hard for Fane to keep up. This is not unusual and I am in a similar situation. But I still find this odd. Even though I haven't posted much of late, I do manage to catch up on what is being said. This might not mean he is a baddie, but it could be as Fane may be, as you suggest, flying under the radar. I'm not sure, though.

To be recycled
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Laine Crystalsteam wrote:

All I've noticed about Fane is that, when he does post, it's usually about having too much to read and it being hard for Fane to keep up. This is not unusual and I am in a similar situation. But I still find this odd. Even though I haven't posted much of late, I do manage to catch up on what is being said. This might not mean he is a baddie, but it could be as Fane may be, as you suggest, flying under the radar. I'm not sure, though.

That is the problem. Everything is "could be's". A low poster could be a nogooder keeping under the detection system or could also be a clueless civ.

Fane, what do you say and who do you suspect?

Lunalee
nutella
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Re-reading Deidre, one thing that sticks in my crawl a bit is the Day 2 vote. Deidre spends a good deal of time talking about Laine, and some time talking about Mainchin, but very quickly plops a vote in for Jorhan Day 2. If we're considering the possibility that Rump's team is using the word to conceal their ACTUAL votes, it's worth noting that perhaps Deidre did a drive-by vote for the "strong" Jorhan case after saying the word at one point, knowing he'd be busy and trusting his team to place his vote wherever it was needed?

Just a thought/theory. Anyway, next I'm off to re-read Lane!

Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

EBWOP: Fane. Thanks Roxy for making some of these incredibly complex names rhyme. :D
Supervisor
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:Re-reading Deidre, one thing that sticks in my crawl a bit is the Day 2 vote. Deidre spends a good deal of time talking about Laine, and some time talking about Mainchin, but very quickly plops a vote in for Jorhan Day 2. If we're considering the possibility that Rump's team is using the word to conceal their ACTUAL votes, it's worth noting that perhaps Deidre did a drive-by vote for the "strong" Jorhan case after saying the word at one point, knowing he'd be busy and trusting his team to place his vote wherever it was needed?

Just a thought/theory. Anyway, next I'm off to re-read Lane!

All theories welcome at the moment. :bounce:

Lunalee
nutella
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Re reading "F"ane's posts proved easier. I will venture to guess 85-90% of his posts are "lol confused." His votes seem to be whatever is the consensus, and I don't believe he's offered so much as one unique thought. So in conclusion, Excellent job snagging those two out of the pile of inactivity, Shand. They are definitely worth a good look over in the future.

Supervisor
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Sockys2023 »

Queran, it was not a stern defense of Finnian. It was stating my opinion how I saw it. The biggest thing that was at that time being used against him was completely flawed logic and I have a problem with that being called evidence. I did say in his defense that if he is who I believe he is this is probably a very busy time for him. However, I know nothing of his role. I just would definitely not put him at the top of my list.

If we are looking at low posters/low contributors I definitely still do not trust Fane and would be willing to place a vote there. I think his day 1 vote could have been a slip.
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

^9
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Fane also hasn't posted since May 14th. I don't know whether to chalk that up to inactivity because he's trying to fly low or inactivity because he is still confused about the game. He (or she) did indicate earlier that they were a new mafia player so that may account for it if it's true. Fane, I think it would be in your best interest to speak up and tell us what is going on and what you're thinking about your ballot today.

Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Alright Euro, fair enough. I guess I'm just in the mentality today of throwing everything out there, as obviously my previous way of going about things has not led to any success in terms of catching baddies. So the more discussion is put out today, the better off we are in terms of breaking this streak.

Supervisor
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Grimm's Fairy Tale Mafia - Day 1

Post by Saito »

Carmen Brightsun wrote:
Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Bac Wunderelin wrote:
Carmen Brightsun wrote:These "random" votes for Jorhan don't sit right with me. Especially this one:
Fane Winebattle wrote:I haven't been feeling well and the names are confusing me lol.
I will randomize my vote and I got Jorhan.
According to the chart, Fane, you are seated at the table of Happiness, and therefore you could not have voted for Jorhan.

This makes me think Jorhan is likely good. And because I'm beginning to trust Shand, I am going to vote for Caillic Lustroushair.
So you think him good based on the behavior of others? What think you of him showing up to make a second post soon after taking a vote for not posting, yet not voting?

The two lottery style votes made me nervous as well, but that one post soon after taking a vote really is one of those things that make you go "hmmm".
Yes. Ms Mightyfeet, you are correct :bounce:

It WAS Carmen who pointed this out. I am not a fan of role hints, and never see then anyhow, while the illustrious Lady of the Imps made a good point, this also nags at me; thanks for the reminder :wine:

Maybe that Razor thing applies here, and Carmen it was who was saved, and Carmen it was whom I offended?

Simulpost with Ameerah. I shall do so :)

*11*
I honestly have no clue what you are talking about. Sounds like mumbo jumbo to me. :shrug:

I just noticed this and seriously Carmen, you don't have any idea what she is saying here?? She is saying maybe it was indeed you who were saved, as I think is obvious, and maybe the decision to put the lynch on Bac was because Bac made the observation that it was odd that you noticed Fane's ballot was for someone at the wrong table when everyone else was doing their best to just remember who they could vote for. I could understand you saying you disagreed with the logic here or offer some reason that this wasn't the case but to say it was "mumbo jumbo" just looks like a way to dodge to me.

Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Operator »

Bronwyn Mightyfeet wrote:Fane also hasn't posted since May 14th. I don't know whether to chalk that up to inactivity because he's trying to fly low or inactivity because he is still confused about the game. He (or she) did indicate earlier that they were a new mafia player so that may account for it if it's true. Fane, I think it would be in your best interest to speak up and tell us what is going on and what you're thinking about your ballot today.

All good points, Bronwyn. While it's true that Fane hasn't posted in almost three days, it's also noteworthy that he hasn't missed a vote. In fact, his most recent vote wasn't accompanied by as little as a one liner. It seems to me he's just enough busy/new to the game/disinterested enough to not post suspicions, or anything else for that matter, but not enough to miss his lynch vote/night powers.

Considering that I have to vote now, and there isn't much in terms of solid cases or suspicions, I will put faith in the idea that the mafia will be found amongst the low posters who aren't missing lynch polls.

I vote Fane.

Management
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:Watch away :D

I am just pointing out that
A) It seems like you're taking the path of least resistance by poking at other less-active players and
B) The sort of "wait not me, them!" style unnerves me.
I'll admit I did an easy one. But so much of how I find suspicions is comparisons to how I know a person's game that I'm finding it difficult, heh.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Celeste »

Wow, when you read a bunch at once patterns seem more obvious.

I think I might ease off of Carmen for the day, if she is claiming to be a certain role, no one seems to be saying oh no you're not and the role she is claiming to be is subject to a sort of "check" by another role, a quick scan of the roles and you can see what I'm saying.

What's funny to me is there was a sort of rush to push the thread away from Finnian who was the second lynch candidate for a while now. Low posters get mentioned and then all of a sudden bam a *low poster* gets a vote.

I think I shall vote Finnian.

linki finnian.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Interesting observation Etain. I will hold my vote to see how this shakes out.

Supervisor
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

I am sticking with Fane since I have to vote now.

votes Fane

Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Queran Gloomsoul wrote:Interesting observation Etain. I will hold my vote to see how this shakes out.

I'm a bit torn myself. Still fancy a Carmen boat actually. But Fane.....I dunno. I just dunno.

Lunalee
nutella
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Etain Royalskull wrote:What's funny to me is there was a sort of rush to push the thread away from Finnian who was the second lynch candidate for a while now. Low posters get mentioned and then all of a sudden bam a *low poster* gets a vote.

Uggggggggggh.

Or maybe me at least making some forms of attempts are assuaging the suspicions of some? Is there really no excuse for anyone to drop their suspicion ever? Since there was talk of easy targets earlier, don't I sort of make one? You are the second person so far to drop previous things to come after me. If I get lynched, when I come up civ I think people doing this should really be looked at. I mean the "easy target" I picked I have basically no chance of voting for as I was making note of them, and not really suspecting them. :p

Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Lunatella »

Finnian Metalfox wrote:
Etain Royalskull wrote:What's funny to me is there was a sort of rush to push the thread away from Finnian who was the second lynch candidate for a while now. Low posters get mentioned and then all of a sudden bam a *low poster* gets a vote.

Uggggggggggh.

Or maybe me at least making some forms of attempts are assuaging the suspicions of some? Is there really no excuse for anyone to drop their suspicion ever? Since there was talk of easy targets earlier, don't I sort of make one? You are the second person so far to drop previous things to come after me. If I get lynched, when I come up civ I think people doing this should really be looked at. I mean the "easy target" I picked I have basically no chance of voting for as I was making note of them, and not really suspecting them. :p

I asked you earlier and I'll ask you again....who do you want deaded?

Lunalee
nutella
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Well as the game presses on I think each lynch is getting more and more informative, even though the results are poo. Observing how the votes come in and the discussion and theories about players is at least somewhat illuminating
Supervisor
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Ah, good luck getting a useful word out of that one. :solitary:

I am voting for Metalfox.

Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Mainchin Ironbeast wrote:
Finnian Metalfox wrote:

Uggggggggggh.

For now I would say Carmen although I am not totally sure. Me being gone for the majority of the game has left me in a very confused position. Right now I'm at a point of making observations but most of it depends on someone getting lynched and flipping to be a certain role. If, however, Carmen does get lynched and flips bad, I think Etain is bad. Just the way I read it.
Queran Gloomsoul wrote:Well as the game presses on I think each lynch is getting more and more informative, even though the results are poo. Observing how the votes come in and the discussion and theories about players is at least somewhat illuminating
That's honestly something I haven't reviewed much yet. Perhaps I should. :P

Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Celeste »

Finnian Metalfox wrote:
Mainchin Ironbeast wrote:
Finnian Metalfox wrote:

Uggggggggggh.

For now I would say Carmen although I am not totally sure. Me being gone for the majority of the game has left me in a very confused position. Right now I'm at a point of making observations but most of it depends on someone getting lynched and flipping to be a certain role. If, however, Carmen does get lynched and flips bad, I think Etain is bad. Just the way I read it.
Queran Gloomsoul wrote:Well as the game presses on I think each lynch is getting more and more informative, even though the results are poo. Observing how the votes come in and the discussion and theories about players is at least somewhat illuminating
That's honestly something I haven't reviewed much yet. Perhaps I should. :P

What? I've been after a Carmen lynch since I joined the game.

Return to “Previous Jobs”