Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 7]

Post by a2thezebra »

Canucklehead wrote:Wowzers. Lots of shit, lots of fans.

Z, my suspicion of you was based on a general feeling I got during the Mac/Golden exchange, which I initially laid out, which you shot down and I agreed that my reasoning was unsound on that point. The general feeling did not go away, however, which lead me to begin (but not finish, as I've pointed out) my ISO of you as a potential hutt. I did try to do that objectvely. Then, this whole curse thing, and insisting that it's Crumb, and being super obvious about it added more fuel to my previously sow-burning fire, and pushed me out of objectivity. That's how suspicions work: they start as inklings and hunches, and events that follow either strengthen or weaken them. :shrug: When I get back to doing my ISO (which, as I've already explained, won't be today) I will attempt to reattach my objectivity glasses, and maybe my opinion will change again. I'm pretty good at being open-minded about things. But as it stands right now in this very moment at this second, I think you're a hutt.

HOWEVER. Tonight is Empire kill night. Hutts are already pretty decimated. Empire is (as far as we know) intact. I do not think you and MP are teammates. I do think MP is bad. I also don't think I can get you lynched today. I am OK with an MP lynch.
I'm not bothered by you thinking I'm a Hutt or even your suspicion of me being strengthened by my actions today, I'm bothered by you having no qualms with everyone agreeing with you without even reading your case. Llama agrees with you yet thinks I'm Empire, Daisy agrees with you but thinks I'm MP's teammate, (does that mean she think he's a Hutt as well? That's about as far from justified in the thread as it gets) sig, Dom, and Mac have all been on board with voicing suspicion of me based on nothing and you don't even have enough of a problem with it to point it out. That's unnerving.

linki - Oooh me me me
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:That was speedy and convenient, sig.

linki - Oh boy
How so?
I go from MP's teammate to a neutral read based on a single easily misunderstood post, right after I call out your suspicion of me as illogical?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 42

Post by thellama73 »

Canuck and Dom, follow me
Vote for Zebra and save MP!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:Canuck and Dom, follow me
I'll consider a zebra vote tomorrow. Not today
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Both have already voted for MP. I'm easily the baddie read you're the most passionate about yet you haven't even read the thread extensively enough to see everyone but you referring to me with female pronouns. Are you trolling?
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 95

Post by Canucklehead »

a2thezebra wrote:

Z, my suspicion of you was based on a general feeling I got during the Mac/Golden exchange, which I initially laid out, which you shot down and I agreed that my reasoning was unsound on that point. The general feeling did not go away, however, which lead me to begin (but not finish, as I've pointed out) my ISO of you as a potential hutt. I did try to do that objectvely. Then, this whole curse thing, and insisting that it's Crumb, and being super obvious about it added more fuel to my previously sow-burning fire, and pushed me out of objectivity. That's how suspicions work: they start as inklings and hunches, and events that follow either strengthen or weaken them. :shrug: When I get back to doing my ISO (which, as I've already explained, won't be today) I will attempt to reattach my objectivity glasses, and maybe my opinion will change again. I'm pretty good at being open-minded about things. But as it stands right now in this very moment at this second, I think you're a hutt.

HOWEVER. Tonight is Empire kill night. Hutts are already pretty decimated. Empire is (as far as we know) intact. I do not think you and MP are teammates. I do think MP is bad. I also don't think I can get you lynched today. I am OK with an MP lynch.
I'm not bothered by you thinking I'm a Hutt or even your suspicion of me being strengthened by my actions today, I'm bothered by you having no qualms with everyone agreeing with you without even reading your case. Llama agrees with you yet thinks I'm Empire, Daisy agrees with you but thinks I'm MP's teammate, (does that mean she think he's a Hutt as well? That's about as far from justified in the thread as it gets) sig, Dom, and Mac have all been on board with voicing suspicion of me based on nothing and you don't even have enough of a problem with it to point it out. That's unnerving.

linki - Oooh me me me
Well, to be fair, I haven't been paying much attention to what the hell anyone else thinks of my (unfinished) case. I only pointed out Daisy's comment because it chimed specifically with something I had also noticed.

NOW I'M TURNING OFF THE INTERNET LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SCHOLAR AND GOING TO READ SOME FUCKING 17th CENTURY SERMONS
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Perhaps you haven't read the rules to know that votes are not changeable?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

That was meant for llama obviously.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Canucklehead wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

linki - Oooh me me me
Well, to be fair, I haven't been paying much attention to what the hell anyone else thinks of my (unfinished) case. I only pointed out Daisy's comment because it chimed specifically with something I had also noticed.

NOW I'M TURNING OFF THE INTERNET LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SCHOLAR AND GOING TO READ SOME FUCKING 17th CENTURY SERMONS
The way other players have reacted to your case is the best defense I can give to it being wrong. Too many people are jumping on board in the absolute laziest way imaginable.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

a2thezebra wrote:
Both have already voted for MP. I'm easily the baddie read you're the most passionate about yet you haven't even read the thread extensively enough to see everyone but you referring to me with female pronouns. Are you trolling?
I self-identify as someone who thinks you are a man.
Don't judge. Be tolerant, at least as much as you can.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm not judging, I'm trying to figure out where the lies end and where the truth begins with you.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
thellama73 wrote:The thread monopolization
(or at least domination)
by MacDougal and Golden
doesn't my gameplay embolden.
It's tedious and boring.
It leaves me just snoring.
Zebra's the one I'd rather lynch.
I'd say he's mafia, it's a cinch.
Follow me, all!
We'll have a ball.
Zebra is destined to fall.
He's mafia? Who's he? Who are you referring to? I didn't get any elaboration about your Blooper read or your Golden read when you weren't restricted to poetry, and only the vaguest of reasons why I was supposed to be bad when I asked you earlier. How do you expect people to follow you on any of your baddie reads when there's no reasoning behind them? And this suspicion of MP seems to be new. I don't recall you indicating you thought he was bad here. Is this a new thing or are you jumping on the easiest bandwagon at the moment?
Hey zebra, learn to read
You stripey half-steed
You're no match for a llama
who thinks that yo mama's
so dumb that she thinks
that that fool Jar Jar Binks
is the only part of the Phantom Menace that don't stink.

Why so defensive?
You're supposed to be pensive
and figure out bad guys
who make all the civs die.
Instead your aggression
leaves a bad impression
that begs the confession of your sins.
Llama's playin' to win.
This is just too good and with my previous suspicion of Zebra, I am sticking with a vote for her.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

:disappoint:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

a2thezebra wrote:I'm not judging, I'm trying to figure out where the lies end and where the truth begins with you.
I'm an enigma
You're never gonna figure
Me out
So don't pout.
Llama's gambits are what it's all about.
Elohcin wrote: This is just too good and with my previous suspicion of Zebra, I am sticking with a vote for her.
:clap:

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Not a very PC gambit, but as a Texan, I won't pout. Speaking of which, if I wasn't tolerant of people that perceive me as male I wouldn't have any positive friends or family connections in real life, so I wouldn't worry about that.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Glorfindel at this point had voted three and missed one. Two were for Russ. The most recent two. Golden you seem to have opinions about both these players. What do you make of this? At face value it looks like a scum distancing throwing his vote away on a teammate twice.
I don't see any connection between glorfindel and russ, although I do think glorfindel/daisy is still probably bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

a2thezebra wrote:Read the following before my pink post, MP.

Total havoc is squandered inside sovereign airports, resting every damn hero, ending robust radicalized Islamic nincompoops gorging! So obvious in subtlety take heed in suspicions but understand that the heretics' every next entrance, xenophobic talk is stupid, never opt tones. Masquerading youth verily offers their existence in subtle facades of radiant Crumb energy, die!
I completely agree with this paragraph, tbh.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:I agree with that, zebra. I think it likely roxy's read on MP came from tracking.

I just mean tracking is not foolproof in that someone else can target the same person at the same time. It's just one piece of a puzzle.
It didn't. I'm absolutely town.
That's what the second sentence is for... :suspish:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't recall saying I thought you were MP's teammate.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Spacedaisy wrote:I don't recall saying I thought you were MP's teammate.
Neither do I.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

a2thezebra wrote:
Neither do I.
:confused2: :shrug2: :confused2:

Zebra your a neutral read to me right know, your posts today have been odd, which is suspicious, but if my hunch is correct then I don't think your on MP's team. In fact the more I think about the more I think you've had multiply things happen to you today. Which would be amusing wouldn't it?

I'm confident you aren't a Hutt at all.

Quick question to all why no kill last night? Was it blocked or is it a planet power? Or inactivity? If it is an ability of the planet then I'd think there will be a planet that gives the mafia a boost.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Neither do I.

Zebra your a neutral read to me right know, your posts today have been odd, which is suspicious, but if my hunch is correct then I don't think your on MP's team. In fact the more I think about the more I think you've had multiply things happen to you today. Which would be amusing wouldn't it?

Quick question to all why no kill last night? Was it blocked or is it a planet power? Or inactivity? If it is an ability of the planet then I'd think there will be a planet that gives the mafia a boost.
All four questions are good ones.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Yo peeps. Today's my day off, will be catching up some more. I read the thread a bit last night but was working on my super awesome cool JLA game ya all can check out in the Drawing board and by the time I was done, was tired af.

From the gist...peeps think MP is a baddie? I'm not qualified to read MP (am I really qualified to read anyone? haha) but I did suspect him unfairly solely based on SD replacing in.

Also, it looks like Golden and Mac have done a complete 180 (as far as last night goes) and are now Super Best Friends. Yay. So, teamies? Haha.

Off to the store for a bit, then I'll be back and catching up all day today if it kills me and will also be keeping current on the thread.

Peace
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Matt - that's now the second post you've made calling me and Mac super best friends. Consider me officially pinged. Because it's a load of bollocks, which I called you out on the first time too, but you seem to have ignored.

Just because we aren't derailing the thread doesn't mean we are 'super best friends'. It just means we are listening to each other.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

I consider your ping, sir, and revoke it. :beer:

Looks like peeps are leaning MP or Zebra. I've been trying to be objective on Zebra because she helped lead the town against me on Day One and then voted Bass (a civvie) instead, but it's soooo hard to be objective.

Anyway, will start catching up. I still have pages 35 - 60 to go, and then afterwards, I will feel comfortable doing ISO's and whatnot.
Image Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

I'm not necessarily opposed to an MP lynch, but I think Daisy is likely to be bad, so her quickly jumping on MP makes him look slightly better to me.

I will be voting Daisy, and will try to look into the Zebra case later.

Mac: I'm not bad, and cannot hire anyone for anything. :shrug2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I need help. Please don't let me die.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig at 11:21AM Central time:
sig wrote:
Wilgy I'll lynch Sig with you tomorrow if you lynch MP with metoday......oh wait no I won't. Though if I'm wrong about MP y'all can lynch me tomorrow :P

I was keeping in mind voter manipulation, if it is happening I don't think it changes anything. I made a case against MP, Daisy thinks MP is bad, and if you just read over MP post I think you'll see he looks like scum. How much has he actually scum hunted this game? Compare his scum hunting to mine. I helped hunt Enrique and possible teammates, and I see that MP is empire mafia.

linki: I agree with Daisy here, I think Zebra is a potential teammate and if there was voter manipulation she as a teammate was forced to vote for MP. MP also seems to be in a panic mode right know. He has accused me,Zebra, and Daisy of being scum since we are lynching him or have suspicion of him.
When MP flips mafia, I think we should go after Zebra I'm beginning to think she is on his team.
11:27AM:
sig wrote:I theorize you're both on team Empire. MP did do some solid hunting of Enrique and possibly Hutt members, so it is less likely that he is one of there teammates.

Your hinting atbeing forced and trying to get people to not vote for MP is very pingy which makes me think you are one of his teammates.
8 minutes later, having "Reread zebra's posts":
sig wrote:Ah I reread Zebra's posts
a2thezebra wrote:And Dom, I can go in and out of insanity mode all I want, it doesn't matter what time of day it is. I'm only doing it to show you and whoever else that not all of my words (and perhaps not all of my actions) today are sincere. Because somehow these posts were too subtle:
a2thezebra wrote:
Sorsha wrote:You think Golden is civ zebra?
Yes, and I think MP is bad. No clue which team though.
a2thezebra wrote:Interesting. You figure him for a Hutt, right? Any idea who might be Empire? I think MP might be empire.
So I made it less subtle:
a2thezebra wrote:MP is bad. He is not bad. He is Empire. He is one of the Jawas. He is town. He is Hutt. He is one of the Tusken Raiders. He is civilian. He must be lynched. Dom is good.

MovingPictures07
And people still didn't pick up on anything so I had to go batshit. And even that didn't work because now I'm apparently doing it to distance myself from the Hutts. Sorry for being certain that what happened to me is Crumb's doing.
She is being made to say MP isn't bad. While she in facts thinks he is. If I'm correct in saying this then nevermind Zebra is neutral to me
12:52PM:
sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Neither do I.

Bullsuit, sig. Bullsuit.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom, I would love to see your face if/when I flip today, since you're so wrong about me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:I agree with that, zebra. I think it likely roxy's read on MP came from tracking.

I just mean tracking is not foolproof in that someone else can target the same person at the same time. It's just one piece of a puzzle.
It didn't. I'm absolutely town.
That's what the second sentence is for... :suspish:
Doesn't matter what the second sentence is for; it's not true.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

GlorfinDaisy is definitely bad, but I want to live, so I'd be up for a Z vote if that's the way the wind is blowing. This push against me is at least partially mafia-motivated, I'm sure of it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm going to be busy for a little while (haven't spoken with my parents in WAY too long, thanks to finals), but I'll be here refreshing every once in a while to see who wants to talk. Otherwise, I'll start ISOs and updating my rainbow list thereafter.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I need help. Please don't let me die.
Trying to manipulate people's emotions like that? This seems quite scummy.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Dom, I would love to see your face if/when I flip today, since you're so wrong about me.
More emotional manipulation. Guys, since when does an analytic accountant appeal to emotion if he's got nothing to hide?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I need help. Please don't let me die.
Trying to manipulate people's emotions like that? This seems quite scummy.
You're going to look mighty foolish when I flip civilian. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Dom, I would love to see your face if/when I flip today, since you're so wrong about me.
More emotional manipulation. Guys, since when does an analytic accountant appeal to emotion if he's got nothing to hide?
Lol, have you played with me before? I've appealed to emotion at some point in almost every game I've ever played. :p
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I think your in panic mode right know, you're not actually responding to any of the points against you. You're just saying my case against you is bullshit and those who are lynching you are bad.

Zebra glad you think my questions were good do you have any theory on which one is correct?

linki: I don't think I'll need to worry about that since you won't be flipping civilian :beer:
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Why is it that when you're civilian and I appeal to emotion, you go ballistic, Dom, but when you're mafia and I appeal to emotion, you ask questions to make me seem sinister? Mafia tell.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:I think your in panic mode right know, you're not actually responding to any of the points against you. You're just saying my case against you is bullshit and those who are lynching you are bad.

Zebra glad you think my questions were good do you have any theory on which one is correct?

linki: I don't think I'll need to worry about that since you won't be flipping civilian :beer:
It is bullshit, you just quoted a bunch of my posts and twisted them to fit a mafia interpretation.

Yeah, I will, and then you'll owe the town an explanation.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Watch sig closely, guys, he's definitely bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Plus, I have responded to points made against me; zebra suspected me for defending myself too much. Now I'm being suspected because I'm not defending myself, apparently?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Why is it that when you're civilian and I appeal to emotion, you go ballistic, Dom, but when you're mafia and I appeal to emotion, you ask questions to make me seem sinister? Mafia tell.
What??/??????

?
??
???
????
?????
??????
?????
????
???
??
?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Lol, have you played with me before? I've appealed to emotion at some point in almost every game I've ever played. :p
You try to manipulate people when you're bad. You might flip out as a civvie, but you definitely try and guilt people for their votes when you're bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Why is it that when you're civilian and I appeal to emotion, you go ballistic, Dom, but when you're mafia and I appeal to emotion, you ask questions to make me seem sinister? Mafia tell.
What??/??????

?
??
???
????
?????
??????
?????
????
???
??
?
You seem to have a tell. When I react emotionally and you're civilian, you practically always find me incredibly suspicious and charge at me with equal emotion. Here what you're doing is picking at me with questions over and over again, slinging mud at me. It seems more like mafia Dom. I could be wrong, but it's something I've noticed over the years.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
You try to manipulate people when you're bad. You might flip out as a civvie, but you definitely try and guilt people for their votes when you're bad.
Fair enough, I won't disagree, but if I'm town I should definitely fight for my life as much as I can. Which is what I'm trying to do.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I've also given up in these kinds of dire-seeming situations before as mafia, never as civilian. I'm not giving up because I'm not bad.

But enough about me. Want to talk about some other players, Dom? Who do you want my thoughts on? I'll start digging through some posts here in a bit.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Dom wrote:
What??/??????

?
??
???
????
?????
??????
?????
????
???
??
?
You seem to have a tell. When I react emotionally and you're civilian, you practically always find me incredibly suspicious and charge at me with equal emotion. Here what you're doing is picking at me with questions over and over again, slinging mud at me. It seems more like mafia Dom. I could be wrong, but it's something I've noticed over the years.
This is totally made up. You're also not really offering anyone an alternative. You want people to just vote anyone but you.
MovingPictures07 wrote:I've also given up in these kinds of dire-seeming situations before as mafia, never as civilian. I'm not giving up because I'm not bad.

But enough about me. Want to talk about some other players, Dom? Who do you want my thoughts on? I'll start digging through some posts here in a bit.
I'm not doing your work for you. Who's your alternative?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Based on how today's gone down especially, I would like to most lynch GlorfinDaisy or sig.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

But yeah, I'd rather not die the most, so I'm holding my vote for now.

Return to “Previous Jobs”