our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 8]

Post by MacDougall »

I had just written this post before DFaraday's vote, but I will post it anyway... The vote sort of makes me second guess it but we will see...
a2thezebra wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I wasn't particularly suspicious of any of the guys who just jumped on my bandwagon, but it's so blatant that one of them's got to be a teammate of MP or Daisy.
So vote for MP. Save yourself and lynch someone you and others find highly suspicious. What's holding you back?
Verrrrrrrrrrry good question.

Earlier I made the observation that MP's initial counterwagon was Faraday, and Elohcin and Llama came in and shifted the counterwagon off Faraday and onto SpaceDaisy, albeit briefly.

As we know MP already put SpaceDaisy forward as his requested lynch candidate.

When he came in and observed that Faraday was being made into a viable lynch candidate he made this "joke post".
MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL, self-preservation fail by me again. Why are you people voting for DFaraday over GlorfinDaisy? :haha:
Followed a little later by this.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL, self-preservation fail by me again. Why are you people voting for DFaraday over GlorfinDaisy? :haha:
Seriously. Daisy is obviously bad, and I'm not. I just want to live. I want to LIVE, Marge! WON'T YOU LET ME LIVE?
See, a Simpsons reference? This guy deserves to live. :srsnod:
MP is cleverly trying to avoid putting his teammate up as his counterwagon.

His "jokey" attempts to relax pressure on a viable lynch candidate in DFaraday are in contrast to his previous thoughts. Yes he put DFaraday as a green skittle in his reads lists recently, but his actual content around that doesn't ally with him doing even that, let alone this.

For instance:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Golden wrote:I think the Roxy/Eloh stuff felt more like style clash and less game related.

The number of negative mentions of DF and zebra stand out to me, though.
DFaraday definitely seems like the most likely tracked result if there were any, especially since her suspicion of DFaraday in-thread was essentially that he was changing up his style, but zebra is a possibility as well, probably 2nd place. Dom is my 3rd guess. Again, if she even had any results to share.
He himself states that in light of the Roxy flip DFaraday looks the most likely to have been tracked doing the bad thing. He subsequently claims he's going to ISO DFaraday, but we receive no result of it aside from this.
MovingPictures07 wrote:This DFaraday ISO is boring.
For a player who was effectively unanimously lynched yesterday, this is very strange. He goes from having a valid reason to suspect DFaraday in light of the Roxy flip. Half asses an ISO on him, and there is no connection from that to his subsequent reading of him as town in a reads list, right through to now "jokingly" trying to not get him lynched as MPs replacement lynch.

Here's how SpaceDaisy was bumped ahead of DFaraday for that fleeting moment.
thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I would probably vote Zebra if I didn't have to hold onto my vote for self-preservation (and if Zebra were on the poll). I think Canuck's case was excellent. GlorfinDaisy is right up there though.
Derp, Zebra isn't even on the poll, Llama! I guess I am voting Daisy today.
Okay, let's do that.
Why are Elohcin, DFaraday and Llama all on the same page?

This is the post where I feel like Elohcin is the one of the four that is actually not part of the shell game.
thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:This game has devolved into nonsense, I see. Are there any sane people left?
me!

I will vote for Zebra again or SD
Yay! You are a true friend, Elohcin.
It sure looks like a heavy case of buddying from Llama to Elo here. Elo looks like a patsy.
thellama73 wrote:I will not vote for my friend, MP, so I have to choose another. I would love to vote for Zebra again, but if DFaraday is the second choice, I may pile on there to stop this madness. Who's with me?
The above is a post where Llama declares that NAY he will not be voting for MP, and apparently would be okay with a DF lynch. But in no time flat Elo comes in and gives him a better alternative in SpaceDaisy. I don't think that was by design, I think that Elo unwittingly gave DFaraday and Llama the numbers to turn the SpaceDaisy wagon into a viable one.

I strongly believe that DFaraday and MP are on the same team. Whether Llama is being honest in his assessment I am less sure of but he looks likely to also be in an alliance with them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday self preserve voting MP to put him in a clear lead, over SpaceDaisy which would have made a 3 way tie, does make sense for them as teammates.

For instance. If he votes SpaceDaisy, it's pretty much obvious that they are teammates, because he's put himself in a three way coin flip rather than saving himself. He really couldn't vote SpaceDaisy in this situation lest he run the 66% chance of one of the two of he or MP being lynched and then the other being too easy to chain to him. At least this way he's distanced, although at the eleventh hour under heavy duress after they tried to put SpaceDaisy forward quite desperately.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nobody fuck with this poll. Or I will track you down and destroy you.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:Nobody fuck with this poll. Or I will track you down and destroy you.
ur bad lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Nobody fuck with this poll. Or I will track you down and destroy you.
ur bad lol
:sigh:

Sure Zebra whatever you say.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I guess I'll go back to not giving a shit. Thought I'd made a valid connection there but apparently not. Cheers Zebra.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ur bad lol
:sigh:

Sure Zebra whatever you say.
It's a joke, lighten up ma man. Did you read the username of the player that said that? Did you forget how I've been posting the past two days?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:I guess I'll go back to not giving a shit. Thought I'd made a valid connection there but apparently not. Cheers Zebra.
You're kidding right?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Did you read my posts? The ones that formed out of YOUR thought. I would have thought you'd appreciate it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I can't make much more on-topic posts now that everyone thinks for some reason that I'm bad. They might think one of my teammates (that is, if I am bad, which, I am not, clearly) is still alive, and start looking for connections accordingly. Come on Mac you know this, you've been doing it yourself without saying so in-thread. I do appreciate your content, but you have to consider my position.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:I can't make much more on-topic posts now that everyone thinks for some reason that I'm bad. They might think one of my teammates (that is, if I am bad, which, I am not, clearly) is still alive, and start looking for connections accordingly. Come on Mac you know this, you've been doing it yourself without saying so in-thread. I do appreciate your content, but you have to consider my position.
Lol that sounds way more likely an issue a scum would have, than a townie doesn't it?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I can't make much more on-topic posts now that everyone thinks for some reason that I'm bad. They might think one of my teammates (that is, if I am bad, which, I am not, clearly) is still alive, and start looking for connections accordingly. Come on Mac you know this, you've been doing it yourself without saying so in-thread. I do appreciate your content, but you have to consider my position.
Lol that sounds way more likely an issue a scum would have, than a townie doesn't it?
Poppycock.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How so? You are worried about making properly contributing posts because you're afraid people will make connections. How does that not sound more like the struggles of the scum team than the civilian team? That's like the scum team's struggle from literally the start of the game.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:How so? You are worried about making properly contributing posts because you're afraid people will make connections. How does that not sound more like the struggles of the scum team than the civilian team? That's like the scum team's struggle from literally the start of the game.
Wait...are you actually implying I'm anything besides a confirmed baddie?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I am not a confirmed baddie of course, it's just that everyone seems to think I am.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think in the wash we'll find that Luffy was Empire. I'll be especially sure if MP flips Empire here.

Linki: What, why is it weird that I am implying that you aren't a confirmed baddie? Of course I'm implying that. I am trying to figure that out. Fuck you are confusing sometimes...
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

It's weird because everyone else at this point knows-I MEAN...thinks that I'm a confirmed baddie. I guess I posted Mephiles laughing too many times or something. Or maybe it was the time I admitted that I'd probably be lynched as soon as Canuck finished her ISO of my actions regarding other Hutts. Or maybe it's that I haven't even given a thought to defending myself today just because I'm not on the poll.

But I am one of The Rebel Alliance town civilian good guys, I swear.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm glad you're giving me a chance to prove my Jediness, Mac.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

MacDougall wrote:DFaraday self preserve voting MP to put him in a clear lead, over SpaceDaisy which would have made a 3 way tie, does make sense for them as teammates.
It also makes sense for anyone who doesn't want to die.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:It's weird because everyone else at this point knows-I MEAN...thinks that I'm a confirmed baddie. I guess I posted Mephiles laughing too many times or something. Or maybe it was the time I admitted that I'd probably be lynched as soon as Canuck finished her ISO of my actions regarding other Hutts. Or maybe it's that I haven't even given a thought to defending myself today just because I'm not on the poll.

But I am one of The Rebel Alliance town civilian good guys, I swear.
Uh those all look like the actions of a reckless townie.

That's why it's weird that you apparently aren't contributing because you're afraid people will make false connections. Reckless townie wouldn't give a shit.

At any rate you are so up and down, back and forward that you're either a civilian or possibly a Hutt who has given up.

Anyway as am I. And lots of people think I'm bad too so whatever.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday wrote:
MacDougall wrote:DFaraday self preserve voting MP to put him in a clear lead, over SpaceDaisy which would have made a 3 way tie, does make sense for them as teammates.
It also makes sense for anyone who doesn't want to die.
Yeah but like, everything else including MP trying not to get you lynched instead of him, Llama and Elo pushing an alternative wagon etc. It all looks like you're bad. Your vote gave me pause, but then I realised that it means nothing because you have no choice really. You could have taken a huge risk and put the three of you in a lynch coin flip but that runs the risk of decimating your scum team because you or MP would be confirmed partners of each other if the flip didn't luck out your way. This way you are trying way too late to get distancing cred when he flips bad.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

Episode XVI: Deep Sith

The room was surprisingly calm after the departure of DharmaHelper and his apprentice Roxy. Sig’s body was removed; it matters not how. Those that survived the attack stood from their seats and watched each other with new found suspicion. No doubt the same questions were swirling in each of their minds, and nobody seemed keen on continuing movie night until they had answers. Since they were all friends for the moment, everyone agreed to an emergency meeting where they would clear the air.

“That was pretty fucked up.” Llama started things off bluntly, after texting Ben Carson that he would be late to their dinner.

“Agreed.” Dom…agreed. Since the two of them were the first to speak up, they became the de facto leaders of the discussion. Dom and Llama took their seats, and everyone else began to voice their opinions. For the most part it was much the same sort of shock and awe; how could any of them have expected such an outlandish display, after all. The really interesting thing happened when MovingPictures07 took the stage, offering his own take on the events that had transpired.

“Yeah I agree totally fucked up, haha… And what was all that about a chosen one? Something really sketchy is going on guys and I think it has something to do with that bootleg Epignosis brought.”
The prolonged intermission from the bootlegged trilogy seemed to afford MovingPictures07 some clarity on the night’s events. In actuality, everyone seemed to be benefiting from taking a break from the films. They did not feel at one hundred percent however, as their minds remained hazy and there came a call at the back of their thoughts to continue with the marathon. How long had it been since they began? Hours? Days? No one could say for certain, and they all agreed that the meeting should be put to a close soon and the marathon resumed.

“Wait,” piped up MacDougall, clarity striking him like a distant church bell. “What do you mean Chosen One? All they said was a bunch of jibberish, right?”

MovingPictures07 stepped back and looked nervously around the room as everyone nodded their heads. Nobody could recall understanding a single word of what DharmaHelper and Roxy had said before they made their escape. And certainly no one could think of a good reason MovingPictures07 would know. As he backed himself against the wall, his former friends encircled him. They grabbed at him, holding him still and presenting him to Dom and Llama.

“Please.” MovingPictures07 pleaded, genuine confusion and despair in his voice. “Please I don’t know how I knew what they were saying. Please, I didn’t do anything!”

“He must be working with DharmaHelper!” said MacDougall, striking a fist hard across MovingPictures07’s face.

The mob cried out in agreement, and together they managed to bind his hands with Twizzlers. As the situation unfolded, MovingPictures07’s fear and despair took hold of him even further, driving him into a passionate display. Everyone agreed that, since Llama and Dom were in charge, it would be up to them to decide his fate. The pair consulted in hushed tones for a while before returning to their awaiting masses.

“We have decided to exile him, as was done to his kind long ago.” Declared Dom, though the words were not his. “Perhaps with him gone, we will once more see peace.”

“Peace is a lie,” answered MovingPictures07, his voice now steadied with a white hot resolve. The very word seemed to have transformed him. The room grew totally silent, shocked by his change in demeanor. “There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!”

At the last words, MovingPictures07 stood up, shoving two of his captors aside and breaking his bonds with an absurd level of strength. He seemed to radiate with an energy none of them could place, but each of them somehow knew. Before he could cause any more harm, Spacedaisy struck him across the head with a bowl of popcorn, smashing his skull and sending him to the ground.

“Now,” she remarked, huffing and puffing from exhaustion. “Who wants to watch a movie?”

MovingPictures07 has been lynched
He was Darth Vader
It is now Night 8
Please send your PMs to BOTH hosts IN THE FORMAT PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED

ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Why not Empire, Mac? Aren't you interested in Empire?

linki - MP was bad, BIG SHOCKER THERE
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Really though Mac, Empire is such a great show.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:Why not Empire, Mac? Aren't you interested in Empire?

Eh I figured MP was going to flip Empire. Llama and Faraday are two of his teammies. You're not on MPs team, there is no way. If you're bad you're Hutt but I'm not sure about that.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Great result, but now everyone's going to think we're connected. WE'RE NOT. :shrug2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [POLLS]

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fuck you Darth Bawbag.

Matt can you ISO me and tell the thread who my first two suspects were in this game. I know you think I'm bad and others do too but I'll ask you to repost it after I die and am revealed as a civ.

Linki: Yes you are. You absolutely are.
DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 8]

Post by DharmaHelper »

That one was a fun post to write.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

Nice. :clap:
MacDougall wrote:

Eh I figured MP was going to flip Empire. Llama and Faraday are two of his teammies. You're not on MPs team, there is no way. If you're bad you're Hutt but I'm not sure about that.
You think llama would be so transparent?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:

MacDougall wrote:Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP.
You're one of his teammates, Mac. That's why you've been flip-flopping on him like wildfire. That's why after scum-reading me, him, and Dom, you came out after the lynch switch with the we're all good guys nonsense. Llama and DFaraday are both civ. You're with the Empire.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Why'd he vote MP then?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Because he did that at the start of the day when it looked like MP had no chance. Then when MP did have a chance, Mac vocally tried others to get another lynch happening. Then when MP flipped bad, Mac was like yeeeeeeah I wanted that to happen the whole time. Mac's opinion of MP's alignment is perfectly adjacent to how bad the civilians as a whole think MP is. This is because Mac is Empire, Dom. Are you Empire, too?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:Nice. :clap:
MacDougall wrote:

You think llama would be so transparent?
I think Llama is hoping someone would defend him like that. I do it all the time.

"There is no way if I was scum I'd be so obvious about it."

Also lynching MP is very dangerous thread for their team. We have soooooo much good stuff to analyse now. Desperately trying to save him makes a lot of sense.

At any rate DFaraday is major bad.
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

MacDougall wrote:Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP. Save MP.
You're one of his teammates, Mac. That's why you've been flip-flopping on him like wildfire. That's why after scum-reading me, him, and Dom, you came out after the lynch switch with the we're all good guys nonsense. Llama and DFaraday are both civ. You're with the Empire.
Haha nope. You're wrong. But that's okay!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

It's not okay because people won't listen to me just because I'm not a civilian voice, for lack of a better term. Empire is everyone's enemy but Empire's. You are Empire.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zebra you said yourself you were playing silly today and you said I've been doing the same for the same reason. So to question anything I've done today is silly. I voted for him because deep in my heart I thought he was bad. He did a majorly good job buddying me so my posts and my brain kept telling me to save him, but when push came to shove I made the decision early on to lock my vote down on him because I knew he'd talk me out of it.

At the very end I noticed the DFaraday stuff and realised that he was bad.

Now put today out of your mind and even yesterday and the day before.

Go back to day 1. Read the posts I made about MP on day 1. I brought a firestorm down on him on day 1.

I was forced to vote for him on day 3.

You will find evidence that I am his teammate. You will find evidence that I am not. That's what happens when there are two players with 500 post ISOs.

MP buddied me all game long. Kept me in the a position in his reads list the entire game. Applauded me. Defended me. He is relying on you seeing this as black and white as you are.

If you choose to do so, I don't blame you. It was Darth Vader after all. He's pretty good at being evil. ;)
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

a2thezebra wrote:Because he did that at the start of the day when it looked like MP had no chance. Then when MP did have a chance, Mac vocally tried others to get another lynch happening. Then when MP flipped bad, Mac was like yeeeeeeah I wanted that to happen the whole time. Mac's opinion of MP's alignment is perfectly adjacent to how bad the civilians as a whole think MP is. This is because Mac is Empire, Dom. Are you Empire, too?
Nice NO U.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote: Now put today out of your mind and even yesterday and the day before.
Nice try, if I still had a chance I'd be saying the same thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 0]

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks for analyzing this poll, folks!

I'm voting Alderaan, just to make the poll a bit more interesting, and because some people think it sounds OK. I doubt Epi made the results obvious though, if there are any (besides serving as a mechanic for the role that Golden pointed out).
I'm glad that in our first game together you get to be scum and I get to be civ.
Sounds like you've got that backwards. :srsnod:
Our first interaction in this game.

Dune = first 3 pings were bad.
Tree = first ping bad.
Here = first 2 pings bad.

I keep telling you guys that I can see the scum in their first posts. I convince myself I'm wrong.

Anyways, I'll dust off some posts to try and convince you that I can't be his teammate. I probably shouldn't have to, but he's left a pretty decent case against me I suppose.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Dom wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Because he did that at the start of the day when it looked like MP had no chance. Then when MP did have a chance, Mac vocally tried others to get another lynch happening. Then when MP flipped bad, Mac was like yeeeeeeah I wanted that to happen the whole time. Mac's opinion of MP's alignment is perfectly adjacent to how bad the civilians as a whole think MP is. This is because Mac is Empire, Dom. Are you Empire, too?
Nice NO U.
Honest question. By ignoring everything else but the very ending with the way you responded to it, I'll take that as a yes.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

a2thezebra wrote:
Dom wrote:
Nice NO U.
Honest question. By ignoring everything else but the very ending with the way you responded to it, I'll take that as a yes.
LOL

Read the thread, my friend.

I don't think MP had no chance all day.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Gun to my head, I actually find Russtifinko suspicious in that exchange. He seems to express two distinct slight pings of both DDL and zebra, but it seems a bit opportunistic for him to say on the one hand that he is NOT pinged by DDL's logic but that he was pinged by DDL overexplaining it. Could possibly be a disingenuous way for Russtifinko to throw mud at two players who are relatively easier to lynch than the rest of us, particularly this early, since you both tend to post a lot and easily misinterpreted.
As someone who felt differently, I need to respond here. I think Russtifinko came across quite civ in execution, but in general calling someone out for agreeing with your case is a recurring scum tell, so I can see it going both ways.

In execution however Russtifinko read genuine to me in the exchange. This post of yours MP I would like to explore some.

For a start, nobody has put a gun to your head. XD

You feeling the need to begin your, what I am reading as rather forced, read on the play with that comment serves to downplay the intention of it imo.

You say he "seems" to express. MP, I don't think there was any seeming. He bluntly said he was pinged.

Your accusing him of being opportunistic, to me, is a little strange. I can't see how I would describe what he did as opportunistic. You have chosen words here that don't sit right with me. I can't see opportunism here because if he was an opportunistic scum, I believe he would have attacked the entire point, like what Zebra has done. Identifying part of the post as a ping, does not read opportunistic, it reads analytics and more genuine because it comes across more thoughtful.

Then you say "could possibly be" and "relatively" which I find similar to "seems" in that it comes across like you are almost, I won't say nervously, I will say cautiously throwing shade on Russ.

You are making posts that remind me of my own scum posts. You are over using words and phrases that hide an actual lack of belief in what you are saying.
Day 1 post against MP.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Mac, I appreciate that you took the time to make a case on me, but I am absolutely, 100% not bad. I will go step by step to try to refute your points later and try to uncover the real Empire team, if I have to ISO every single player to clear my name. I just want to survive this game, and I'll do everything in my power to make it to the end.

I can't right now, though, I'm actually about to watch Return of the Jedi to finish my SW catchup before Force Awakens.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Dom wrote:
Nice NO U.
LOL

Read the thread, my friend.

I don't think MP had no chance all day.
I would go as far as saying that my vocal defense of him (after having voted him) goaded his team into having a go at blatantly defending him tbh.

I think it will come out like that in the wash.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DFaraday wrote:Mac, I appreciate that you took the time to make a case on me, but I am absolutely, 100% not bad. I will go step by step to try to refute your points later and try to uncover the real Empire team, if I have to ISO every single player to clear my name. I just want to survive this game, and I'll do everything in my power to make it to the end.

I can't right now, though, I'm actually about to watch Return of the Jedi to finish my SW catchup before Force Awakens.
I am glad. Have a go.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:Matt you have managed to completely sidestep contribution in regards to things occurring in favour of discussing other people's reaction to your enthusiasm regarding the death star. That pings the hell out of me. You don't seem to have any interest in catching scum.
Oh I also had Matt as bad on day 1. So yeah I'm just that good.

Had Russ as bad, at the very least he's not civilian here.

I'm never going to let anyone tell me I can't catch bad guys again.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Aren't the Jabbas supposed to be a mafia team, not independents? We should be hunting for them.
The point was that for someone to identify a specific faction as a target read scum genuinely hunting scum.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Also this "gun to the head" thing is something MP does all the time. He assumes someone is pointing a gun to his head to ask for his reads, then writes a wall of text on them. Otherwise, he asks other people to give him their "gun to the head" reads.

Btw MP, any rainbow lists yet?
Strange that of all the things I posted you replied to these two points only, considering one was the shortest post and the other was the jokey first bit. Do you have no interest in reading entire civ cases DDL? :mafia:
This post from Luffy is the one that makes me think he is MPs teammate long dead.

Return to “Previous Jobs”