MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Re: Day 2~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
sig wrote:
MacDougall wrote: You could change my mind. You aren't suspicious enough to me to be of immediate concern. Right now I am far more convinced that sig is bad. Help me find the big bads.

Sig is primary candidate for Zebra teammate! Let's lynch him.
No reason here, not even a weak case, and is his giant post that I snipped he didn't mention me once. :huh:
Shut up and be lynched scum. You know I've made cases on you in this game. You even commented and didn't address them, dismissing them with a joke. Take what's coming to you fiend.
No especially since I'm civ. The very fact how quickly and unopposed my wagon is should help prove I'm not scum. Also I don't recall you ever making a case against me, if you did I would have answered it.

@Llama his case isn't really substantive, I find it to be very weak and he never answered my counter to his post.

linki: Mac you don't have a good grip on my scum play, especially if you think I'm zebras teammate.
So you're saying you are scum on the other team then. Cool.

I do have a good grip on your scum play. I have played with scum sig twice so far and caught you on your first post twice. Deal with it. :slick:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

sig wrote:DH used a smile he must be mafia case closed.

Kinda stupid isn't it? That is at least two people's reasons or a portion of their reasons for voting me.

linki: Yes that is what I'm saying a seemer did something to Zebra, they had a night 0 to preform actions so it is possibly that they set her up. If this is the case that means Zebra was most likely right about her mafia reads and they wanted to discredit them, or did it for an unknown reason.

linki: Me fuzz?
I hope you don't mean me?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Post by Golden »

@Mac - who do you not like to think you have a good read on?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good that sig is bad:
sig wrote:linki: Mac you don't have a good grip on my scum play, especially if you think I'm zebras teammate.
read: I am bad, but not for the reasons you say.
Similar vibes. sig are you on a different mafia team?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 51

Post by motel room »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
motel room wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't think my vote will stay there. I put it there a little bit ago so I could see the tally. I am suspicious of MM, but I don't think I have time tonight to push it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:You are correct. I recognized Ricochet's attempt to get lynched on Day 1, and was trying to counter anything he said and put a stop to it.

Calling zebra confirmed town had more to do with the fact the Ricochet was calling her confirmed scum, and less to do with the person in question.
I like this answer. I won't vote for you today.
Cool reason. You already said you wouldn't be voting him.
Is saying that twice suspicious?

I don't have time to be more thorough. I like his answer.
I am nowhere near current with this game and you might be wearing the supertown pants on pages 33-49 for all i know, but right here on this page it felt water-testing-y.
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I'd like to think I have a good grip on scum sig. I called him out as scum correctly in Dune and in West Wing.
I've never played with a mafia sig. What's he like?
I don't get caught or put in the spotlight, I never lead by so many votes and have people so eager to jump on my wagon and I don't create links with my teammates. I can avoid attention much longer if not forever in scum games and always attract it when I'm a civ.
Except for how in Dune and West Wing I called you scum on what amounted to my first posts by tone reading you scum and then you turned out to be scum.

Mafia sig is like regular sig but even more pingy and even more disingenuous. When sig is being lynched for valid but not entirely convincing reasons he's generally civ. When he looks open and shut people tend to wifom their way out of believing it. That's what he's mistaking for his ability to avoid attention. People outthink themselves on sig. You see shit like people defending sig for "being sig" etc.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:Sorry, I'm going to sleep.

linki: so you think Lorab is a good vote? Why so? Damn you, I want to sleep
Nobody is as good a vote as sig.

I'd like to think I have a good grip on scum sig. I called him out as scum correctly in Dune and in West Wing.

I'm not so sure about my initial LoRab read anymore. She's not pinging me so much.
Mac, if Sig is lynched and turns out scum, will you give me credit for being the first to call him out?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote:I am nowhere near current with this game and you might be wearing the supertown pants on pages 33-49 for all i know, but right here on this page it felt water-testing-y.
Understandably so. I tested the waters of pushing an MM lynch (I dipped the frontmost sliver of my toenail into the water, more accurately), and then he gave me an answer that I liked. So I removed myself from the water. Doesn't have to be bad behavior. I'm exploring options and making judgments.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sig went a similar route in bullets over broadway.. when he was going down, he made a couple of similar incriminating posts that seemed more about whether people had caught him for the right reasons than whether he was actually bad.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

FZ. wrote:
Golden wrote:
FZ. wrote:No idea who to vote for. Can I get a pass on my first day? :p I want to sleep.
For me, the most damning part of the case on LoRab is that people who are relatively good at reading her well have called her out and haven't let up. Sorry, I'm not the best to describe it, I know you've been looking for something in that direction.
Thanks. Since no one answered, I read a few of her recent posts. Didn't see anything that screamed bad. Mostly saying how she isn't bad and that she would want a case presented so she could defend herself. I didn't have time to go further back. The thing that might have made me vote there is that at the moment, BR seems legit, and so does Epi, though there's not much to go on today. Yet I don't want to be responsible for a lynch I don't really see what the case is about. So as cowardly as this may sound, I'll vote somewhere else. I'm going with Juliets because her recent post just didn't feel genuine to me.
It was though. Mac only knows the bad me and it's hard to just keep saying "but I am genuine" so I'm willing to do anything legit to help him see the error of his ways. That's all that last paragraph was about.

JJJ I suspected MM earlier in the game and though he explained himself in a way that i thought was good I still have a niggle in the back of my mind. I don't know that I would vote for him today though but I'm interested in hearing your thoughts about him at some point.

I don't want to be verbose so I'll just say I will probably vote for sig at this point because he seems different from his civ game, the seemer argument felt off, and it doesn't make logical sense to clear JJJ based on zebras flip as bad. There are a few other things but I'm trying to keep this short.

linki: I see there has been a lot of conversation about sig since I've been writing this. I'm going to post then read it all thoroughly.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

thellama73 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:Sorry, I'm going to sleep.

linki: so you think Lorab is a good vote? Why so? Damn you, I want to sleep
Nobody is as good a vote as sig.

I'd like to think I have a good grip on scum sig. I called him out as scum correctly in Dune and in West Wing.

I'm not so sure about my initial LoRab read anymore. She's not pinging me so much.
Mac, if Sig is lynched and turns out scum, will you give me credit for being the first to call him out?
If you were then sure. I can't remember what I did an hour ago generally so I'll have to take your word for it. XD
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:Sig went a similar route in bullets over broadway.. when he was going down, he made a couple of similar incriminating posts that seemed more about whether people had caught him for the right reasons than whether he was actually bad.
Just to be clear you're insinuating he was bad in that game too right?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Voting for sig.

About to go to bed, I have to wake up in 5 hours.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:Sig went a similar route in bullets over broadway.. when he was going down, he made a couple of similar incriminating posts that seemed more about whether people had caught him for the right reasons than whether he was actually bad.
Just to be clear you're insinuating he was bad in that game too right?
Yes. JJ played it but he subbed in after sig was lynched.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Golden wrote:
FZ. wrote:No idea who to vote for. Can I get a pass on my first day? :p I want to sleep.
For me, the most damning part of the case on LoRab is that people who are relatively good at reading her well have called her out and haven't let up. Sorry, I'm not the best to describe it, I know you've been looking for something in that direction.
Thanks. Since no one answered, I read a few of her recent posts. Didn't see anything that screamed bad. Mostly saying how she isn't bad and that she would want a case presented so she could defend herself. I didn't have time to go further back. The thing that might have made me vote there is that at the moment, BR seems legit, and so does Epi, though there's not much to go on today. Yet I don't want to be responsible for a lynch I don't really see what the case is about. So as cowardly as this may sound, I'll vote somewhere else. I'm going with Juliets because her recent post just didn't feel genuine to me.
It was though. Mac only knows the bad me and it's hard to just keep saying "but I am genuine" so I'm willing to do anything legit to help him see the error of his ways. That's all that last paragraph was about.

JJJ I suspected MM earlier in the game and though he explained himself in a way that i thought was good I still have a niggle in the back of my mind. I don't know that I would vote for him today though but I'm interested in hearing your thoughts about him at some point.

I don't want to be verbose so I'll just say I will probably vote for sig at this point because he seems different from his civ game, the seemer argument felt off, and it doesn't make logical sense to clear JJJ based on zebras flip as bad. There are a few other things but I'm trying to keep this short.

linki: I see there has been a lot of conversation about sig since I've been writing this. I'm going to post then read it all thoroughly.
Ohhh yeah you promised me some ISOs. This is great. It's like an unexpected gift or something!

I want you to ISO Ricochet and Golden.

Jokes, that's mean.

ISO Lorab and Black Rock. :srsnod:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 26
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Brain...melting...20 page catch up...Apologies if I'm not as detailed as usual. I know I won't be as detailed as I would like. It's my own damned fault for seeing 46 pages in the thread yesterday after already being behind, and deciding to bake a cake instead. Cake is pretty delicious, by the way.

So, here's what's stood out to me in my read (and these things may be from days ago, so apologies if you're sick of seeing them). I'm gonna try not to repeat what's been said, because I saw a lot of that in my catch up, and I don't really want to add to it (e.g., Rico lynch, zebra being bad, etc.).

Interaction between JJJ and Long Con:
I'm usually quite wary of Long Con, but I'm liking what he's saying in this game, which scares me a bit. While JJJ kinda freaked out about LC's assertion that a baddie team in a Champions game would pull a self-curse Day 1, I thought it was a sound assumption (provided the hosts allow for self-team-targeting). I put nothing past a mafia team here. But I'm also liking JJJ's analysis of zebra's interactions with people (very helpful with catching up, in their raw state, so thank you!). But then again, a good point was made that he became helpful upon receiving heat? Hmm. I'd like to look at that more closely before I jump into a vote.

Matt:
Errrr...so what he's saying is super weird, jumping in all of a sudden without any relevance to the conversation in the thread, to jump on Draconus for "faking" a curse? What are you doing.

MacDougall:
Something isn't sitting right with me. His tone looks different from Star Wars, where he was good and I felt like he was civ the whole game. But I can't quite put my finger on it. I think it started with the interaction/semi-thread towards MM for throwing suspicion on him early on - it looked very defensive. And he looked to be using his "superpower" of finding baddies on the first day (he was right in Star Wars, granted), but it looked forced. More observation needed, and now that the thread has slowed down considerably, I may be able to accomplish this. But my vote won't go there today, as it's a tenuous suspicion at the moment. Also, I agree with his vote, so...there's that.

sig:
In my read-throughs, I like to finish my own reading and gather suspicion before checking the poll, so upon finishing this, I was pleased to see several votes for him and the reasoning behind them. Even reading sig's posts beforehand, he looks floundery as hell, flip-flopping on llama and Lorab and backtracking on what he's said when it's pointed out. This is what I've experienced as baddie behavior from him almost every time (if not every time) he's been bad in a game I've played: naming and throwing light suspicion on lots of suspects, then backtracking when it's convenient (I'd write this more eloquently, but I'm running out of Eloquence Steam and need to eat/take a break from the screen). Judging by my own tone read, I'm okay with voting this way today.

I know there's a ton more to talk about, but as I say in every large game I play, I can only handle a few things/people in my head at a time, and I'm surprised I was able to retain all that I did above. Here's hoping I keep up a little better in the future of this game. I also look forward to being able to complete more vote analysis rather than tone-reading, as one can take a tone all one wants, but can only hide behind votes for so long.

LINKI - LET ME POST DANGIT
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I read everything posted while I was writing my post and there is nothing to change my mind, and in fact more to confirm my suspicion. So I'm going ahead and voting sig.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote:Ok, I read everything posted while I was writing my post and there is nothing to change my mind, and in fact more to confirm my suspicion. So I'm going ahead and voting sig.
You gonna ISO Black Rock and Lorab?
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Whoa, the siglynch is almost as big as mine...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Come at me niju :p
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote:
juliets wrote:Ok, I read everything posted while I was writing my post and there is nothing to change my mind, and in fact more to confirm my suspicion. So I'm going ahead and voting sig.
You gonna ISO Black Rock and Lorab?
Yes, I didn't realize you had answered me. I will start tonight but just a warning, my school is playing tonight in the national championship and I have to take time out and watch it. Roll Tide.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 201

Post by HamburgerBoy »

FZ. wrote:It doesn't clear JJJ, but I don't find Sig suspicious for saying it. I find DH more suspicious for latching onto these kind of statements and using them to pain someone bad.
OK, then I think I agree, a lot of what sig has said is arguable but not necessarily scummy, except in that he could be hiding behind a meta of making comments that don't attempt to narrow down scumspects. This game I don't feel quite as compelled to defend sig, but I think the lynch has built too easily regardless for all the usual reasons. I do agree with golden that a town sig is at least a little more directed in hunting even when people disagree with his logic, so I think that's why.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:I didn't think there was a difference between fluffy and jokey, I've always thought they meant the same thing. I responded to your and everyone's cases against me, however as I said how can I defend myself from posts that you can't defend yourself from? I don't think everyone who is voting for me is scummy however many of you give scummy or weak reasoning for your vote.
A better adjective is "vapid." Or, if you prefer a phrase, "devoid of meaningful content." I didn't find your post especially vapid, but some of the other things you've said boggle my mind.

"Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Really? :haha:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Whoa, got home from work and saw the poll is ending soon!

I still have to catch up, but I see sig is getting lynched as he always does. Lol.

Right now, the only susses I have are Drac, MM, and juliets. We'll go with MM again since it doesn't seem to even matter.

Peace out sig!
Image Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

I'm torn between sticking with my LoRab vote and going with a sig vote. I've only had time to read over everything else a little bit.

With regards to jjj/LC- looking over jjj's interactions with zebra I wasn't really seeing all the connections LC was but there were a few things pointed out that that did seem odd. I don't have time to go dig them up before eod to see if those points were addressed already though so I wouldn't feel comfortable voting jjj today.

I think I'll just stick to my LoRab vote for today. I'm fine seeing sig go too but I have nothing to add to the case and haven't read anything in depth so :shrug2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 49

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good that sig is bad:
sig wrote:linki: Mac you don't have a good grip on my scum play, especially if you think I'm zebras teammate.
read: I am bad, but not for the reasons you say.
Nah I'm not bad, I guess on the plus side my flip will prove that Mac doesn't have a good grip on my scum play. :feb:

Unless y'all wanna think about the cases against me, read my counters, and think about my meta then I won't get lynched since this certanly isn't my scum play, the cases against me are weak, and I responded to all of them.

linki: no I'm not on any team, Macs "meta"read off me is laughable, and Golden's bullet over broadway meta read is ridicules,seeing how that was my first scum game ever on a totally new site.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

The people voting for me are either lurkers who voted for the largest lynch wagon or people I've suspected or Mac who thinks he can read my scum game but can't.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@sig - I think you've defended well and defended all the cases. You've done enough to give me doubt. I'm by no means certain about you.

But you've also done enough to make me feel comfortable about voting your way, I feel good about it. But when people (including me) defend you for 'just being sig'... well, that shouldn't be dismissed. There is genuinely something to you getting lynched for nothing. In this case I just don't feel it is nothing.

I guess we will see.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Re: Night 1~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Dom wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Dom wrote:I'll vote Rico or Llama. Exhausted from this catch up.
That was spoken night 0. While people were getting pretty anti-Rico by that point, I think the inclusion of Llama in there is noteworthy when you hadn't even been cursed yet, and llama hadn't really done much aside from calling sig fluffy and attacking Mac/defending Rico in the big argument. Based on my last game with Dom, I remember him actually jumping the gun a little bit after Chatzy discussion (near the end of the game trying to win over fingersplints), and him throwing llama's name out there in an either-or for two of the eventual poll leaders is a red flag for me. I'll bump him down to orange in my rainbow as well.
I'm not sure what you're saying here. Could you clarify?
Basically, I thought you were calling things too early. It was still day 0 when you made that post, and there wasn't as much reason to vote for llama (you were doing it apparently because you thought he was giving Rico a pass and Mac not). Now we know Rico was town, and Mac I feel worse about by the hour, so I don't think that helps. I think you had planned ahead of time with others to discredit llama, or saw teammate's plans to do so, and sort of anticipated one of the smaller counter-wagons against Rico as a result.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

sig wrote:linki: no I'm not on any team
In light of RYM #91, I'm going to hope you're anti-town indy. :nicenod:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

There isn't even a good case against me this game, I'm baffled that the mafia I was able to manipulate so many civs. Also don't forget I was unable to vote day 1, Llama tried to get me lynched this is connected. I think I was right about either JJJ or DH as well as Llama so the mafia started my wagon so these players wouldn't get lynched.

"just being sig" in what sense though? See this is the thing I didn't respond over defensive or any such thing this game, nobody even gave the common reasons for me being lynched to explain their vote. The reasons that people are voting is either reaching or flat out laziness. Part of Wilgy's case revolves around me using to many smiles and not putting my jokes in a different color or flat out misrepresentation of what I say? Not to mention not a single person addressed any of the points I made in my defense and Llama even said Wilgy's case was good when in fact it wasn't. Wilgy even admits to not paying attention to the details. Mac's claim that he can read my scum game is ridicules. Randomly calling out a third of the players in the game and then when one or two flips scum doesn't prove anything about his skills, neither does he calling me out in two games yet not getting me lynched in either.
I do think Llama is scum as is either JJJ or DH.
I'd watch Long Con the fact I'm being wagoned and he defended me could very well be a scum strategy.
Also keep an eye on GOlden I don't like his last minute doubts about my wagon, it seems like something mafia would do to try and look less scummy when I flip civ.

You'd be wrong HB, dead wrong.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

The fact there is no counter wagon is sad.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:There isn't even a good case against me this game.
This is just untrue.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:Also keep an eye on GOlden I don't like his last minute doubts about my wagon, it seems like something mafia would do to try and look less scummy when I flip civ.
No, they aren't last minute doubts. I'm just expressing to you that I do think you have defended as well as you can. I still think you are the best choice for my vote.
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Tranq »

sig wrote:The people voting for me are either lurkers who voted for the largest lynch wagon or people I've suspected or Mac who thinks he can read my scum game but can't.
Did i vote for the wrong player? :eek:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Well you did vote last minute and you used a smile face, hmmmm you must be scum.
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

sig wrote:Also don't forget I was unable to vote day 1, Llama tried to get me lynched this is connected.
No, it's not connected. I never even noticed you weren't able to vote on Day 1, and this is the first time you've even brought up this "connected" idea. You're all over the map. I don't actually believe that you think I'm bad simply because I find you suspicious. It doesn't ring true, it just feels desperate.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

crapweasel! Need to vote. And definitely don't have time to read up before the vote. But don't want to miss. Voting Matt, because of the ping I got mentioned in my last post about ignoring things in the process of coming up with doubt around a second curser. It just seems off. I apologize if Matt came up with a good response to that. And I don't have time before the lynch ends to look at other cases.

I'm back home now, so should have more time to really play now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Re: 2015 GAME OF CHAMPIONS POLLS

Post by S~V~S »

Day 2

Who Is The Paper Airplane Champ?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:23:22 pm

bcornett24
timmer (16)
3%

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

Black Rock
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Dom
No votes

Dr. Wilgy
No votes

Draconus
Draconus (28)
3%

Epignosis
No votes

Golden
No votes

Hamburger Boy
No votes

JaggedJimmyJay
HamburgerBoy (3), Long Con (5), Metalmarsh89 (14)
10%

Juliets
FZ. (17), sig (26)
7%

Long Con
No votes

LoRab
Epignosis (6), Black Rock (8), Sorsha (24)
10%

MacDougall
No votes

Matt
LoRab (29)
3%

Metalmarsh
Matt (23)
3%

nijuukyugou
No votes

RadicalFuzz
No votes

sig
DrWilgy (7), MacDougall (10), thellama73 (11), DharmaHelper (12), Dom (13), Boomslang (15), motel room (19), JaggedJimmyJay (20), nijuukyugou (21), juliets (22), Spacedaisy (25), Tranq (27)
41%

Sorsha
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

thellama73
No votes

Tranq
No votes

The Wright Brothers (h/d/n)
S~V~S (1), MovingPictures07 (2), a2thezebra (4), Turnip Head (9), Enrique (18)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Night 2~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by thellama73 »

THE POLL IS DIFFERENT NOW!

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The Champions gathered for their daily exercise period, when what they chose to exercise was their minds. Each new day seemed a new world to them, a world reborn, as it were. Another day for them to get it right. On Day One, they lynched a civ, but he was asking for it. So they gave it to him, and in retrospect, that was OK.

So they gathered and thought and talked, and spun rainbows with their words.

~~~~~

More and more people died each night. Sig worked feverishly to try to save them, but, alas, he could only save one at a time. Fortunately only one civilian had died the night before, but if he could save them all, he would have.

In his years he had come up with so many clever ideas to help his friends. Recently, though, he had settled on one thing, shield making. He knew he would be able to save many Champions once he got up to speed. He put all of his resources to protecting Civilians all night, every night. His furnace blasting, he carefully welded together gears in a seemingly random pattern, so intricate it was beautiful. When it was complete it was impervious, and yet let light through the spokes of the gears from which it was made. He put some decorative lions heads on the perimeter to scare away the baddies. He was ready for tonight, ready to give another civvie a chance during the long night.

He should have thought more of days, imo. He was ever the crusader, and said what he thought, even if others thought it shed him in a bad light. And on this day, quite a few thought so, it would seem. Some people never learned.

sig has been lynched, he was:

Gladius Mechaspark - A World Reborn, CIVVIE
Each night, Gladius can invent a personal shield generator to give to the player of his choice. The shield can be used on any night to protect that player from all attacks. Gladius himself may only carry one shield at a time.

It's night people, and none of you have shields :(

You have 23 hours to get those night actions in.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Damn.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

thellama73 wrote:THE POLL IS DIFFERENT NOW!
:omg:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wasn't able to vote on that day.

RIP sig.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well fuck.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Hi guys. Just going to self vote for this round. Sorry I haven't been able to get on at all earlier in this Day phase. Sunday was filled with family time (it was great seeing my brother back from the Navy but, alas, it was his last day home for awhile) and mourning the loss of our Bengals (may they forever rest in shitsville, or at least until they get their own shit together). Today we were wrapping up out parent company's properties on the accounting side, so my bosses were running rampant trying to make sure we had everything in line. And I came home an hour and a half ago to find my laptop on the fritz. So I'm writing all of this on my phone. So, sorry to leave you guys with this long shpeel. I'll definitely back in it tomorrow (as long as the bosses are happy *finger's crossed*).

Linki :rip: :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Aliens. I can die happy if it's Ziltoid :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Nice baddie you caught, Llama.

RIP sig

Second Day in a row Tranq votes late and on the lynch train.

Fuzz missed his vote.

In addition, DH, Dom, Juliets, Mac, Blooper are also 2/2 on mislynches now.

Discuss.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

ha told you I was a civ

Thanks for the game SVS and TH.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious