Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Re: Day 3.0 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Sorsha »

HamburgerBoy wrote:I mean, golden, if you had only started a bandwagon against Sorsha instead I would have been cool with that. You can't seriously look at my history and be surprised that I would vote Jimmy over LoRab.
:pout:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HamburgerBoy
The Mark
Posts in topic: 201

Post by HamburgerBoy »

I appreciate it juliets, we never know what kind of extra-vote shenanigans may be at play. :dark:
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 275

Post by a2thezebra »

Since it's off-topic, can I just say:

I don't think that's what Ricochet meant, Golden. When attacking someone's alignment so harshly, it's easy to be misinterpreted as attacking the way they play the game (I speak from experience on both ends of this common conflict). I feel like the best way to go about something like this is to ask for clarification before assuming that they're criticizing something beyond alignment. Because you two have gone through about five posts now regarding it and I think you're still referring to different things.

linki @ Rico - Show some sensitivity though hombre
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Post by Golden »

HamburgerBoy wrote:I mean, golden, if you had only started a bandwagon against Sorsha instead I would have been cool with that. You can't seriously look at my history and be surprised that I would vote Jimmy over LoRab.
No. If that is how you'd expressed it, then no, I wouldn't be suspicious of that at all. You didn't express it that way, though... I would call you a very vocal voice in getting JJJ lynched regardless of what other options were on the table.

But, people are calling, for example, FZ suspicious when she was completely open and up front that her vote was a direct comparative vote (for suspicious of LoRab than JJJ).

So is mine... I was looking for a target of one person, any person, who I suspected was bad who I could actually get lynched instead of someone I strongly believe is town. JJJ is, in fact, my strongest town read :haha:

I think the wagon on JJJ is the one that is wack. The person I'm most amazed about is, in some ways, Mac... who, if you recall, was preaching on day zero about how amazing his initial instincts are, and how bad LoRab was, but isn't voting for her right now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
juliets wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
juliets wrote:I am taking the position that Tranq is not silenced. I mean, who would silence him he's been silent all game. Now he comes in and votes for Lorab after being in no conversation about the dynamic of this lynch. I am voting him.
Place it where it matters, vote Jimmy to negate Tranq's vote.
Hmmmm - Mac who has played with Jimmy in over 50 games see's his behavior as scum. I said I wasn't going to vote for JJJ but Mac is pretty persuasive. And I don't mind changing my mind at the last minute so ok - I will negate Tranqs vote by voting Jimmy.
JJJ was already leading, why have you focused on "negating" someone's vote? :suspish:
I was gearing my comment to Ham Boys comment "Place it where it matters, vote Jimmy to negate Tranq's vote."
Yeah, but that was when it visibly mattered to correct the wagons, the way HB put it.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Sorsha wrote:
:pout:
In your defense, I have a bunch of fresh new scumspects to compete with you on the orange-red side of the rainbow. :beer:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ricochet wrote:But again, I don't care about vouches that a 0-post 0-reasoned vote is "standard", "typical", "to be expected", "in need of time", "intentionally ambiguous".
Perhaps you should.

But in any event, I don't care what shade you throw at Tranq. I care only about the use of the word 'unacceptable' to describe someone in the game of mafia, and I'm asking you and everyone to refrain from it. That's all I'm asking.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 51

Post by motel room »

juliets wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
juliets wrote:I am taking the position that Tranq is not silenced. I mean, who would silence him he's been silent all game. Now he comes in and votes for Lorab after being in no conversation about the dynamic of this lynch. I am voting him.
Hmmmm - Mac who has played with Jimmy in over 50 games see's his behavior as scum. I said I wasn't going to vote for JJJ but Mac is pretty persuasive. And I don't mind changing my mind at the last minute so ok - I will negate Tranqs vote by voting Jimmy.
yikes
juliets wrote:JJJ I agree with you 100%. I also think the exchange reads genuine on both sides thus it doesn't lead me to believe either of the two are bad. If something else happens that causes me to come back and re-look at this down the road I will. Right now I'm more focused on neither of these two (no chance for Golden) being lynched. Or JJJ either. There are too many people I am leaning good on, i need to find the baddies.
juliets wrote:I am about to read Boomslang as I am not looking at a JJJ vote or a llama vote (though I'll wait to see what Golden says). I will also wait to hear what Boomslang says about the latest thoughts about him.
You said you wouldn't vote him but now voted him based off another person';s read. Are you that sold on LoRab being town?
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
No. If that is how you'd expressed it, then no, I wouldn't be suspicious of that at all. You didn't express it that way, though... I would call you a very vocal voice in getting JJJ lynched regardless of what other options were on the table.

But, people are calling, for example, FZ suspicious when she was completely open and up front that her vote was a direct comparative vote (for suspicious of LoRab than JJJ).

So is mine... I was looking for a target of one person, any person, who I suspected was bad who I could actually get lynched instead of someone I strongly believe is town. JJJ is, in fact, my strongest town read :haha:

I think the wagon on JJJ is the one that is wack. The person I'm most amazed about is, in some ways, Mac... who, if you recall, was preaching on day zero about how amazing his initial instincts are, and how bad LoRab was, but isn't voting for her right now.
Yeah but I do that all the time. I had a day 1 ping on MP in Star Wars and ended up defending the shit out of him on the day I voted him and he ended up flipping scum. Dude I have no idea how to play this game I am just pretending that I do. XD
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ricochet wrote:
juliets wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
juliets wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
JJJ was already leading, why have you focused on "negating" someone's vote? :suspish:
I was gearing my comment to Ham Boys comment "Place it where it matters, vote Jimmy to negate Tranq's vote."
Yeah, but that was when it visibly mattered to correct the wagons, the way HB put it.
A lead of one is nothing. Think of all the vote manip roles we have seen - people's whose votes are worth 3 or have extra votes for some other reason.

many linkies
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It's ironic, Mac, because for me your night zero ping on LoRab is still one relevant factor as to why I'm willing to vote her. Your instincts in that setting have often been good.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Golden wrote:No. If that is how you'd expressed it, then no, I wouldn't be suspicious of that at all. You didn't express it that way, though... I would call you a very vocal voice in getting JJJ lynched regardless of what other options were on the table.

Please re-read my day 3 history again. My first post to even name Jimmy explicitly said I was leaning against lynching him, and I voted for llama. I even posted a justification for voting llama that you said you missed and agreed with. I wanted to wait and see where a town Jimmy would decide to place his case; the one on Boomslang was not what I was looking for, in terms of justification (the effort was still 100% there of course).

Mac joining my side does have me suspicious, especially since he OMGUS'd me day 2 for my Jimmy suspicion. I don't trust him, but I don't mind having him on my side this vote.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

motel room wrote:
juliets wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
yikes
juliets wrote:JJJ I agree with you 100%. I also think the exchange reads genuine on both sides thus it doesn't lead me to believe either of the two are bad. If something else happens that causes me to come back and re-look at this down the road I will. Right now I'm more focused on neither of these two (no chance for Golden) being lynched. Or JJJ either. There are too many people I am leaning good on, i need to find the baddies.
juliets wrote:I am about to read Boomslang as I am not looking at a JJJ vote or a llama vote (though I'll wait to see what Golden says). I will also wait to hear what Boomslang says about the latest thoughts about him.
You said you wouldn't vote him but now voted him based off another person';s read. Are you that sold on LoRab being town?
Another person who has more experience playing with JJJ than anyone in the game. If he fooled me, then he fooled me and I learned a lesson about his play. But he sounded genuine and sure to me. I don't know JJJ hardly at all, i've maybe been in a couple of games with him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:It's ironic, Mac, because for me your night zero ping on LoRab is still one relevant factor as to why I'm willing to vote her. Your instincts in that setting have often been good.
Are you trying to manipulate me into making a crazy gambit? :smile:

I feel like two Mac's right now. Day 1 Mac is shouting "Do it! Vote her!" and current Mac is all like "No. Day 1 Mac is wrong this time!"

Lorab was one of the few players I have been wrong about on day 1 pings in recent games I've played too.

Linki: When did I OMGUS you for suspecting Jimmy? That doesn't even make sense.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

juliets wrote:
motel room wrote:
juliets wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
yikes
Another person who has more experience playing with JJJ than anyone in the game. If he fooled me, then he fooled me and I learned a lesson about his play. But he sounded genuine and sure to me. I don't know JJJ hardly at all, i've maybe been in a couple of games with him.
but why him over LoRab?
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Golden wrote:No. If that is how you'd expressed it, then no, I wouldn't be suspicious of that at all. You didn't express it that way, though... I would call you a very vocal voice in getting JJJ lynched regardless of what other options were on the table.

Please re-read my day 3 history again. My first post to even name Jimmy explicitly said I was leaning against lynching him, and I voted for llama. I even posted a justification for voting llama that you said you missed and agreed with. I wanted to wait and see where a town Jimmy would decide to place his case; the one on Boomslang was not what I was looking for, in terms of justification (the effort was still 100% there of course).

Mac joining my side does have me suspicious, especially since he OMGUS'd me day 2 for my Jimmy suspicion. I don't trust him, but I don't mind having him on my side this vote.
I'm aware of the history. It's part of the reason I was surprised at how vocally against Jimmy you've been in this end day. Like I say, I would have completely understood your perspective if it had been framed more comparatively.

Why do you feel good about LoRab?

linki @ Mac - maybe... :p
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

juliets wrote:
motel room wrote:
juliets wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
yikes
How does that answer motel's question?
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Golden wrote:Why do you feel good about LoRab?
Because I feel bad about Black Rock and Sorsha, I disagree with the significance of the cases against her (from them and Epi), and I think she's the easiest-button counterlynch and that it built so easily today shows it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Golden wrote:Why do you feel good about LoRab?
Because I feel bad about Black Rock and Sorsha, I disagree with the significance of the cases against her (from them and Epi), and I think she's the easiest-button counterlynch and that it built so easily today shows it.
This difference in perspective makes a lot of sense.

I have pretty much complete faith in BR's LoRab read, and read BR as more civ than I've read her in years. She is playing so much the BR I remember from my old RM days. BR is the main reason I'm willing to vote LoRab.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

MacDougall wrote:Linki: When did I OMGUS you for suspecting Jimmy? That doesn't even make sense.
It wasn't direct, but you placed your day 2 vote on me shortly after I started suspecting Jimmy and I took it as an OMGUS and defensive. At least, I think that's how it went down; I can't find the post right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Linki: When did I OMGUS you for suspecting Jimmy? That doesn't even make sense.
It wasn't direct, but you placed your day 2 vote on me shortly after I started suspecting Jimmy and I took it as an OMGUS and defensive. At least, I think that's how it went down; I can't find the post right now.
OMGUS is used to describe when someone starts "suspecting" you for voting for them. Just so you know.

"OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you."

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... d_You_Suck
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I'm going to bed on purpose and under the influence of my nose suddenly leaking like a faucet since this afternoon and feeling like carp. Too much already. Plus, if the flip turns out good for us, then congratulations on steering the phase the right way, those who did so. If not, I don't feel like witnessing the flop.

As for Tranq, if he was/is in any way constrained from posting/reasoning his vote toDay, then I apologise for everything I said. If he is not, I apologise for slipping on a no-no word, otherwise criticising such moves is what I always do, so that's that.

Also, I am like 90% determined right now to pull another Omerta in the next game I'll ever play and make no contributions in my play or offer no reasoning behind my votes. You have my word. Call me "standard" and "intentionally ambiguous", too. Then again, we all know already what treatment I get when I do it...
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ricochet wrote:feeling like carp.
This is fishy.

Get well soon, rico.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ricochet wrote:
juliets wrote:
motel room wrote:
juliets wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:
yikes
How does that answer motel's question?
I am unsure about Lorab. As you may recall, I pulled my vote from her back when people were trying to lynch her and I haven't seen anything since that made me think she was bad. My only niggle is BR saying she is bad, but BR did not come out with the strident tone and certainly that Mac did when it comes to Jimmy. I'm fully prepared that I may be wrong but at least I wasn't afraid to vote my gut after he made that post. And just to make sure I'm not misinterpreted, if Jimmy is good it was my bad decision to vote for him not Mac's bad for expressing what he thinks.

linkitis again

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Day 1~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

You are talking about what occurred on this page.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... oy#p215867

I voted for you because of my prior suspicions. That was my first action on day 2. I don't even think I had read the thread when I voted for you, but I can't remember too clearly. Too many years of drug and alcohol abuse for ol' Mac.
MacDougall wrote:Actually Zebra I have a thought.

Boomslang and HamburgerBoy have both inferred that I am playing like Ricochet, which is actually a suggestion that I am playing like what many perceive my general meta to be. HamburgerBoy has experience with my general meta but Boomslang does not. As you have observed I am not actually playing like what they are insinuating I am playing like, they are resting on a perception of what I usually do play like without having noticed that I am not playing like that at all (which both Golden and you have noticed). This sounds to me like HamburgerBoy has been talking about me in their chat and Boomslang has picked things up that he wouldn't otherwise know about my meta.

Speaking of which there are some falsities being spoken of as fact here about my "meta". Like it's normal for me to play chaos. It's actually not normal at all. The only time I've actually played chaos on TS was as a caught scum in TH and as an independent role that absolutely justified it in Reborn. In Star Wars, Dune and Tree I played like I am here for the most part. There were times in Star Wars that I got melodramatic but that was in context I've yet to find here (an argument with someone who is scum reading me, who I am scum reading), though we are approaching this point with Boomslang.

In fact if you analyse my RYM history, the majority of my "chaos" performances were as scum and they are renowned because I won while doing so. The only chaos you see out of me as a civilian is early game to provoke discourse and when I am engaging in a firefight.
It's interesting that I suspected you being in cahoots with Boomslang way back then, because you (and me ironically) just defended the shit out of him. :ponder:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And rico, I apologise if I gave you the impression that you shouldn't be critical of tranqs play. You definitely could be. Me defending it as 'standard tranq' was entirely unrelated to the rest of what happened.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:I'm going to bed on purpose and under the influence of my nose suddenly leaking like a faucet since this afternoon and feeling like carp. Too much already. Plus, if the flip turns out good for us, then congratulations on steering the phase the right way, those who did so. If not, I don't feel like witnessing the flop.

As for Tranq, if he was/is in any way constrained from posting/reasoning his vote toDay, then I apologise for everything I said. If he is not, I apologise for slipping on a no-no word, otherwise criticising such moves is what I always do, so that's that.

Also, I am like 90% determined right now to pull another Omerta in the next game I'll ever play and make no contributions in my play or offer no reasoning behind my votes. You have my word. Call me "standard" and "intentionally ambiguous", too. Then again, we all know already what treatment I get when I do it...
It's 7 minutes and we have another day immediately. Stick around, the start of day 3.1 will be fun. :slick:
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

For Syndicaters, is it usually in the case of a double-day that any effects (e.g. silencing) on day X.0 would carry over to X.1?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

HamburgerBoy wrote:For Syndicaters, is it usually in the case of a double-day that any effects (e.g. silencing) on day X.0 would carry over to X.1?
I wouldn't expect so.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

HamburgerBoy wrote:For Syndicaters, is it usually in the case of a double-day that any effects (e.g. silencing) on day X.0 would carry over to X.1?
Yes, I was cursed in Flash Mafia, and it carried over from Day 4.1 to Day 4.2.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Post by S~V~S »

No, it won't.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Are you ok, marmot? You seem to have a massive gash on your head...
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

The champions sat around enjoying the long luxurious day. The sun was out, the birds were singing, and they even thought they saw the hints of a double rainbow - no wait, it's starting to look like a TRIPLE rainbow. They seemed so at peace, frolicking in the grass and eating picnic lunches and it was beautiful. And instead of killing each other like usual, they chose to enjoy the good company of one another, and they all remembered that even though they were playing a game and accusing each other based on their behavior, that at the end of the day they would still all be friends and have a grand old time. Turnip Head even sat with them, and while blowing the petals off a daisy he said "Remember everyone, it's not personal, it's mafia." And they all remembered that.

It was such a lovely and joyous occasion, I cannot believe it was so lovey dovey but it truly was. But suddenly that all changed when...

Nothing happened. You're all still alive. Nobody died, my goodness what a twist.

It is now Day 3.5. You have 48 hours to try to lynch someone.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: 2015 GAME OF CHAMPIONS POLLS

Post by Turnip Head »

Who commands the shadowsocks?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Black Rock
No votes
Boomslang
No votes
DharmaHelper
No votes
Dom
No votes
Dr. Wilgy
No votes
Draconus
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
FZ.
No votes
Golden
No votes
Hamburger Boy
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
Metalmarsh89 (5), Dom (7), Long Con (8), DrWilgy (10), HamburgerBoy (17), nijuukyugou (22), DharmaHelper (23), MacDougall (24), bea (25), juliets (27) 37%
Juliets
No votes
Long Con
No votes
LoRab
Epignosis (6), Sorsha (15), Golden (16), thellama73 (18), JaggedJimmyJay (19), Tranq (20), FZ. (21), motel room (26) 30%
MacDougall
No votes
Matt
No votes
Metalmarsh
No votes
motel room
No votes
nijuukyugou
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
thellama73
Draconus (13), Matt (14) 7%
Tranq
No votes
idk k lol (host/dead/np)
Turnip Head (1), MovingPictures07 (2), a2thezebra (3), S~V~S (4), sig (9), Enrique (11), Typhoony (12) 26%
Total votes : 27
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Jimmy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But Mac promised me day 3.1! :suspish:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Are you ok, marmot? You seem to have a massive gash on your head...
Yes, I believe I'm still Sane.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

HamburgerBoy wrote:Jimmy

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

A moment ago, your vote for Jimmy was primarily comparative, in that you'd perhaps have voted for others (eg sorsha) before voting for him.

So why are you immediately voting for him again?

linki @marmot Oh, Bowie :( Rickman :(
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well that explains why Jimmy didn't leave a legacy post and why I felt like he expected to survive. Explains why he brought other suspects into the equation instead of just pushing for the Llama lynch too because he was never getting lynched and he knew it.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Re: Day 3.5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

Pretty neat trick JJJ's team.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
A moment ago, your vote for Jimmy was primarily comparative, in that you'd perhaps have voted for others (eg sorsha) before voting for him.

Um he never said that he would have voted for sorsha before voting for him.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden, are you a member of mafia?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LoRab
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Crapweasel. I missed the vote. I had to do a funeral/memorial service tonight and completely brain farted that the poll was closing before I'd likely be back. So sorry everyone! Going to read back now.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

I just checked the rules and don't see it explicitly mentioned, but I'm assuming it's still the case that a tied lynch would result in a coinflip?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Pretty interested in JJJ's reaction to this
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Golden, are you a member of mafia?
Nope, but I think you might be.
HamburgerBoy
The Mark

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Golden wrote:

Because Jimmy was leading and if he's scum and his team can stop a lynch, why not this one?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Golden, are you a member of mafia?
Nope, but I think you might be.
:eek:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

HamburgerBoy wrote:
Golden wrote:

Because Jimmy was leading and if he's scum and his team can stop a lynch, why not this one?
And if he is civ and his ability is to survive a death, why not survive this one?

Stopping a lynch is hardly predominately a scum ability.

I'll admit though... I'm interested in JJ's reaction too, because I think you are more likely to fight to avoid using up your ability if it is a team ability and you can only use it on one person. If I'm town and can survive a lynch, I probably make it more clear that I can survive and put less effort into not being lynched than JJ did.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”